TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Games and Things Here you can find popular chit-chat threads like games and surveys.

Note: Posts made in this forum don't contribute towards your post count.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 4.88 average.
  (#6561 (permalink)) Old
Ambedo. Offline
I'm as sane as I ever was.

I can't get enough

Name: Sam
Pronouns: she/her

Points: 40,657, Level: 29 Points: 40,657, Level: 29 Points: 40,657, Level: 29

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 27th 2013, 08:49 PM

I hate that you regret telling me all of that. I wish I'd done a better job of showing you that I'm not leaving. I know you've suppressed all of this for years, but I hope you understand that you're not alone in it anymore. You haven't been since the day you met me. I'll give you your space, but I will be right here waiting when you decide you're ready.

wanderlust consumed her;
foreign hearts & exotic minds compelled her.
she had a gypsy soul
and a vibrant heart for the unknown.
-d. marie
  (#6562 (permalink)) Old
Rivière Offline
Par la rivière
I've been here a while

Name: Sarah

Points: 46,505, Level: 31 Points: 46,505, Level: 31 Points: 46,505, Level: 31

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 29th 2013, 12:16 AM

I feel really mean in saying this but I wish you and your boyfriend didn't work things out. After all the things he said to you, after all the things he did to you and now you're flying over to see him. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt but people say they're gonna change but they don't. Change is done with time not with words. I know that for myself.
  (#6563 (permalink)) Old
Beating the odds ~
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Mads

Points: 9,356, Level: 14 Points: 9,356, Level: 14 Points: 9,356, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 29th 2013, 01:59 AM

I hate you.
I don't care that you're my mom, I don't care how many times you drone on and on about how you've "Always wanted a daughter that you could connect with and be friends with."
No. I hate you.
You make me feel like sh*t, you tease Dad about his weight; your pathetic sense of--dare I call it--"humor" is making me, and the parent that I actually like, feel utterly self-conscious. And the fact that you stuff all your responsibilities onto ME is complete BS. Can't watch the puppy? Put him in the dam* crate. You yell at me when you can't find your keys. Oh, and where are they? In the basement. Huh. Must've been the key fairy.
I don't like you. I remember never liking you. And chances are, I never will.

"Don't tell me you're not beautiful. You're the kind of beautiful the blind would see if we could figure out some way to give them three seconds of sight." -- Shane Koyczan
  (#6564 (permalink)) Old
hocus pocus Offline
Feline the love.

TeenHelp Addict

Pronouns: She/her

Points: 120,700, Level: 49 Points: 120,700, Level: 49 Points: 120,700, Level: 49

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 29th 2013, 03:33 AM

"You need to be loved. Because you give love to everyone else." That's nice, and all. But you had absolutely no place to say that. Seeing as you're one of the emotionally abusive people in my life and you're just doing it for show. So quit it.

"You're such a whore." Thanks for the comment. Is there anything else negative you'd like to call me? Anything else you need to get off your chest? Learn to think before you speak, please.

If clarity's in death, then why won't this die?
Years of tearing down our banners, you and I
Living for the thrill of hitting you where it hurts
Give me back my girlhood, it was mine first

The axe forgets, but the tree remembers
  (#6565 (permalink)) Old
Eternal Offline
TeenHelp Veteran

Name: Nicole

Points: 77,763, Level: 39 Points: 77,763, Level: 39 Points: 77,763, Level: 39

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 29th 2013, 05:00 PM

Happy four year anniversary of when we got together. I'm glad we don't talk anymore.

And here you are living, despite it all.
Lead Moderator | Disputes Committee | HelpLINK Mentor
  (#6566 (permalink)) Old
Phantom_Girl Offline
Actual Disney Princess
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Meg

Points: 11,009, Level: 15 Points: 11,009, Level: 15 Points: 11,009, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 29th 2013, 08:36 PM

~ You're cute.

~ Be thankful for what you have, don't complain about it.

~ Eliminate the people causing the problem, and then there won't be one anymore.

~ Just shut up. Please. Do it.

Savvy?

(#6567 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount71

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 30th 2013, 04:04 AM

I miss you already, and I haven't even told you I want to leave yet.
  (#6568 (permalink)) Old
~Madam~ Offline
Poop
Average Joe

Name: Ellie

Points: 10,086, Level: 14 Points: 10,086, Level: 14 Points: 10,086, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 30th 2013, 04:58 AM

I like you so much, and I know you will probably never like me. But I just have to get used to the fact that no guy will ever like me. And it's okay, but I just hope you know that I care about you so much, even if I've only known you for a short while. I just wish you knew.

----
Just a few of my favorite Marilyn Monroe quotes

-
"Everybody is always tugging at you. They'd all like a sort of chunck out of you. I don't think they realize it, but it's like 'grrr do this, grr do that...' But you do want to stay intact and on two feet."
-
"I was never used to being happy, so that wasn't something I took for granted. You see, I was brought up differently from the average American child because the average American child is brought up expecting to be happy."
  (#6569 (permalink)) Old
Jess~ Offline
Senior TeenHelper

Name: jess

Points: 20,599, Level: 20 Points: 20,599, Level: 20 Points: 20,599, Level: 20

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 30th 2013, 05:14 AM

Dude, I love you. Get your freaking priorities straight and forget the popular girl. I've known you longer. I always loved you. Yet you meet her and she's this big Angel? She's more fake than a Barbie doll.
Please.
What do I have to do to make you love me back?

i don't know what i'm supposed to do
haunted by the ghost of you
  (#6570 (permalink)) Old
hocus pocus Offline
Feline the love.

TeenHelp Addict

Points: 120,700, Level: 49 Points: 120,700, Level: 49 Points: 120,700, Level: 49

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 30th 2013, 05:59 AM

No, I'm not sure that I'm okay. I feel like I'm being left behind or forgotten about.

(#6571 (permalink)) Old
hocus pocus Offline
Feline the love.

TeenHelp Addict

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 30th 2013, 06:44 PM

"I actually have a life." Well I'm sorry for ruining yours.

(#6572 (permalink)) Old
Ambedo. Offline
I'm as sane as I ever was.

I can't get enough

Name: Sam
Pronouns: she/her

Points: 40,657, Level: 29 Points: 40,657, Level: 29 Points: 40,657, Level: 29

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 1st 2013, 03:34 AM

You can't say things like that and expect me not to panic. That's not how this works.

wanderlust consumed her;
foreign hearts & exotic minds compelled her.
she had a gypsy soul
and a vibrant heart for the unknown.
-d. marie
  (#6573 (permalink)) Old
i_like_black Offline
Awesomesauce.
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Jess

Points: 20,124, Level: 20 Points: 20,124, Level: 20 Points: 20,124, Level: 20

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 1st 2013, 04:09 AM

Thank you for acting like you like me as a person, I'll always appreciate that.

And also thank you for being so easy on the eyeballs . . . although I'm not sure how much control you have over that.
  (#6574 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Katie

Points: 33,884, Level: 26 Points: 33,884, Level: 26 Points: 33,884, Level: 26

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 1st 2013, 04:13 AM

I really hope that wasn't about what I think it was about. There's a good chance that was a coincidence, but it really doesn't feel like it was.

Someone needs to tell me straight to my face if I belong ANYWHERE because I don't know what to believe anymore, but you're all too nice to do that.

You can't rip me apart every time I open my mouth and then penalize me when I stop talking.

LHO: March 31, 2008- October 13, 2012

"Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you." Jean Paul Sarte

Last edited by Kate*; September 2nd 2013 at 01:44 AM.
  (#6575 (permalink)) Old
hocus pocus Offline
Feline the love.

TeenHelp Addict

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 1st 2013, 04:19 AM

I'll have you know, that I'll pay you to stop arguing. I hurt seeing that just as much as you do; but can you quit arguing? It's past midnight, damnit. Just let it go.

(#6576 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 3rd 2013, 09:24 PM

I understand that you don't like him, but he's family and given what he's going through right now I can't believe that you don't have at least a little bit of compassion for him! What the hell is it going to take?!

You have at least some degree of control over 99.9% of the medical problems you have, yet you can complain all you want and we can't say a d*** word. He has no control whatsoever over what has happened to him, yet he complains as much as you and you give him hell and let everyone else know how much his "whining" gets on your nerves. Now he's going through this and you say it's KARMA! Can't f***ing STAND this family anymore. What is wrong with you??!!

(#6577 (permalink)) Old
hocus pocus Offline
Feline the love.

TeenHelp Addict

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 5th 2013, 07:41 AM

Stop trying to be independent. Realize that you can't do this yourself anymore and we want to help you. Please, it's okay to take help. We're your family, we love you to death.

(#6578 (permalink)) Old
mindflower Offline
what the hell is a FixYou♥
I've been here a while

Name: taylor

Points: 32,370, Level: 25 Points: 32,370, Level: 25 Points: 32,370, Level: 25

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 6th 2013, 01:52 AM

Cody, okay... *warning: I'm about to rant so much its going to hurt your eyes* First of all, goddamnit if you offer sex or sexual activities one more time I'm literally going to slap you. And you'll call me a bitch but I am not a horny bastard unlike some people. This is MY birthday. This is MY life. My choice. If not, then its illegal, so fuck that. Second, do NOT sit here and say that you know EXACTLY what I'm going through. I understand totally that your mom did what my mom is doing right now, cheating on your dad and all, but you were a kid, and I'm this teenager who has enough problems and issues in her life, now you add on this and I cannot bear it. But its like, do you even hear the words that come out of my mouth? My mom was going to ABANDON me, us, everything. You might know how it works and how it feels, but you don't know how I fucking feel. Third, GODDAMNIT CODY you don't need to blow up and yell at me every time I talk to Matthew. I want my friend back, I just want October back I miss him, I'm sorry, but just deal with it! You don't have to be fucking jealous, and you definitely don't go rambling off to your friends about how much of a bitch I am and how pissed you are at him. That's just hypocriting and you know it. Okay, so he wants to be alone, figure his life out. But don't you ever think that I need to figure things out too? Yet I don't avoid you! And suddenly he's kinda talking to me again, and you blow your shit! He doesn't need to stay away, you just need to realize that he isn't too close. In fact, maybe he isn't close enough. I was TERRIFIED of him over the summer, remember? And now that I actually miss him in my life, and you act like my fucking father and set out this list of rules like I'm a child and a screw up waiting to happen. No. Maybe you just need to like, shut up and relax. I'm talking to him, for like, 4 minutes. Not having sex with him.
Just... okay???
Goddamn... just... why do you always do this to me? To him? To yourself...

....Matthew's turn. Yay...
Dude... whatever the hell he tells you, if he says to stay the fuck away from me or he tells you that he's losing me because of you or something like that, could you just not listen to him??? I just like... I miss your voice and I like that I'm at least getting a couple minutes of it recently. That's all I get, fine... I'll soak it up. Because maybe its just too... ugly when we're friends. I don't know... I miss my hypothetical brother dude I'm sorry for being so depressing...I'm sorry that's the reason you left... I'm trying my best...
  (#6579 (permalink)) Old
Digit. Offline
Perfect INTP stereotype
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Jason

Points: 15,788, Level: 18 Points: 15,788, Level: 18 Points: 15,788, Level: 18

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 6th 2013, 01:57 AM

Lexi: Im here he's not
simple, right
you know all the things i'd do for you

EVERYONE: So let's see if I got this straight
when I act normal
no one notices me and no one cares cause apparently I'm invisible
THAT IS UNTIL YOU NEED HELP WITH SOMETHING
Maybe you're so dumb you can't see me
I AM HERE

But If all of a sudden i'm feeling horrible and want to be left alone to deal with how F#$%ING ANNOYING YOU ALL ARE
you come over and bother me

Genius

Every heartbreak we go through makes us the perfect person for our soulmates. Shaping us into what they've always been looking for.

Need to talk, PM me.

To people(like me) who think asking for help annoys people I say:
It would bother me if you DIDN'T ask for help.
  (#6580 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 6th 2013, 05:06 AM

Its now obvious that that was directed at me and I find it incredibly offensive and inappropriate. I'm different in different settings, that's how it works, not that I have to defend s*** to you in the first place.

(#6581 (permalink)) Old
Tigereyes Offline
I can't get enough

Points: 26,047, Level: 23 Points: 26,047, Level: 23 Points: 26,047, Level: 23

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 6th 2013, 08:54 PM

I wish you would ask me about it so I would have the opportunity to tell you.

"Just open your eyes and see that life is beautiful..." ~Sixx:A.M.
  (#6582 (permalink)) Old
hocus pocus Offline
Feline the love.

TeenHelp Addict

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 7th 2013, 07:37 AM

I'm sitting here in so much pain. I'm shaking and I think my heart is breaking into a million pieces. I go through this every night because of you. Because you did things to me; and you made me do things to you that make me feel like a fucking slut. You ruined things for me, you really did. I fucking hate you. You made me distrust most of the people in my life. I can pretend like it didn't happen during the day, but at night, all odds are off. I cry and suppress screams and cut myself. Physical flashbacks that should never have had to be there. How can you pretend like you didn't do this? Doesn't this just eat away at you?

(#6583 (permalink)) Old
MegaMadness Offline
Fight My Llama
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Megan

Points: 36,386, Level: 27 Points: 36,386, Level: 27 Points: 36,386, Level: 27

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 7th 2013, 12:44 PM

Tony Abbot you are a sexist, racist, homophobic, up your self idiot who is also against poor people. How on earth did you get in? Oh wait all the rich people and all the Christians. But seriously why is Australia is so stupid?

Come on boys, come on girls
In this crazy, crazy world
You’re the diamonds, you’re the pearls
Let’s make a new tomorrow
Come on girls, come on boys
It’s your future, it’s your choice
And your weapon is your voice
Let’s make a new tomorrow
Today
follow me please. I'll follow back. http://photographicjournal.tumblr.com/
  (#6584 (permalink)) Old
hocus pocus Offline
Feline the love.

TeenHelp Addict

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 8th 2013, 06:31 AM

I want to tell you more, but I can't. It's not that I can't tell you, it's that I can't tell anyone. These elements of the past and these things that shaped me today as far as my likes or dislikes or whatever the fuck it may be, is dark. You won't want to know.

(#6585 (permalink)) Old
Uhmsir Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Kayla (she/they)

Points: 6,933, Level: 12 Points: 6,933, Level: 12 Points: 6,933, Level: 12

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 8th 2013, 03:22 PM

I hate you. You have caused so many things in my life to go wrong, you've inflicted me with endless amounts of pain, and you still think that we're friends. If you go around living life the way that you do, you're going to get nowhere. Think for people other than yourself, you heartless bitch.

yay.
  (#6586 (permalink)) Old
♔ Queen of Ambivalence ♔
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Emily

Points: 9,201, Level: 14 Points: 9,201, Level: 14 Points: 9,201, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 8th 2013, 04:45 PM

I don't love you anymore, I'm so sorry. I wish I didn't have to break your heart because you've helped me out in so many ways. But we were never meant to fall in love and this just doesn't feel right.

♥ PM me anytime, I'm here for you ♥

Out of the ashes I'm burning like a fire. You can save your apologies, you're nothing but a liar. I've got shame, I've got scars that I will never show. I'm a survivor in more ways than you know. 'Cause all the pain and the truth, I wear like a battle wound. So ashamed, so confused, I was broken and bruised. Now I'm a warrior.
  (#6587 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 10th 2013, 02:08 AM

I get the feeling that you really don't want to do this with me, maybe you just don't want to do it, or maybe it's me. I'm not really sure. All I know is, we are together on this now, it's only 4 times, and I don't really want to do it (again) either so lets just make the best of it so I can graduate on time and not get screwed.

I think we need to discuss, but I'm not sure how or even if I want to go over everything again.

I need something minor, that only you can get for me, but I'm afraid you're going to freak out when I approach you because of everything you had to help me sort out. And yes, I've had that happen before, that's how I know it might be coming.

(#6588 (permalink)) Old
mindflower Offline
I've been here a while

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 10th 2013, 02:35 AM

Text me. Please just text me.
  (#6589 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount71

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 10th 2013, 03:06 AM

On days like today, I just don't know if it's worth it anymore.
  (#6590 (permalink)) Old
hocus pocus Offline
Feline the love.

TeenHelp Addict

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 10th 2013, 03:52 AM

Please, I'm begging you, just tell me. I'm your sister, remember? All of those hours hiking and giving you advice weren't for nothing. I know you're in pain, we all are. I know they're bullying you again, I can see through your lies. So please tell me. I just want to help. Let me do something, anything.

(#6591 (permalink)) Old
mindflower Offline
I've been here a while

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 10th 2013, 04:24 AM

You have a girlfriend. Why are you texting me? Why, better yet, are you texting me about this....
*bangs head on computer screen*
Its a little late now dude.
  (#6592 (permalink)) Old
Rivière Offline
Par la rivière
I've been here a while

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 10th 2013, 11:30 AM

You know, sometimes I wish we could go back to how things were only where I know what I know now. Maybe things would have worked out better between us. Maybe we'd still be friends. Maybe. Just maybe. I sometimes wish you'd send me an email and talk to me but we said goodbye so that'll never happen. Sometimes I imagine myself being really selfish and talking to you again even though we said our goodbyes but I have to keep reminding myself you're better off without me, happier, without me. Wish you knew how sorry I was. Wish I could take back that moment when I left you. Wish I could show you how sorry I am. I can't. I keep trying to move on. You already have. I know...I know. I should too. I'm trying my best.
  (#6593 (permalink)) Old
mindflower Offline
I've been here a while

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 11th 2013, 01:26 AM

P: Thank you for actually being someone who understands. I'm so sorry, whatever you've been through, and please Stay Strong. Its funny, I never would've ever guessed you doing this to yourself, but really... its just. You know me. Strange how that works... thank you for making me smile though. Making me feel like... visible. Being real. Even if you like, have a girlfriend...

MO: I'm really really sorry, I never wanted to hurt you or fuck up your life or your self confidence and I never meant to lead you this far. I wasn't using you, because I do like you, a ton, why wouldn't I? You're so beautiful and so talented and so important to me, but I don't know if I want you more than this amazing, wonderful sister that you are to me.

MC: I really don't know how to feel about you right now. Like, I'm falling for way too many people and I can't fucking control it, but I miss you so bad and wish you would just look at me and talk to me even if I'm this ugly and this depressing, I can't help it, I just miss you. You literally make me homesick, like it hurts this way you look at me and your eyes say: look at what we had. And I have to remind myself that, to you, we had NOTHING.

C: I like, I don't even know what to fucking do with you anymore. I love you, I do, as much as a teenager could love someone, but its like I'm fading away and so are the feelings and everything is going to vanish eventually. I'm going to lose everyone, hurt everyone, I just can't please every person in my life no matter how hard I try and you know it. You're waiting for me to screw up because it will give you something to say "I told you so" about. You think no one could ever love you but the truth is you just deserve someone better than me. I don't think I actually want to date you. I just couldn't afford to say no.
  (#6594 (permalink)) Old
Jordioa18 Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Jordi

Points: 18,058, Level: 19 Points: 18,058, Level: 19 Points: 18,058, Level: 19

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 11th 2013, 01:10 PM

(To my girlfriend) I so fucking love you, that I cannot wait for Friday to come!

PSN: jordioa18

If you need help, PM/VM me
  (#6595 (permalink)) Old
Choose Offline
Invest in yourself.
Experienced TeenHelper

Points: 15,744, Level: 18 Points: 15,744, Level: 18 Points: 15,744, Level: 18

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 11th 2013, 02:27 PM

I wish you could see how wonderful you are.

"Ignore the ramblings of the ignorant, and step on or over their crumpled bodies as you make your way to the top of the mountain. Eat upon their flesh for fuel, and, through your determination and will, banish them to obscurity and a life of complacency and self righteousness that is the hell in which they live"

-Richard Safreed

"Civilize the mind, but make savage the body."
  (#6596 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount71

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 13th 2013, 02:55 AM

I don't know whether I should stay or whether I should go, but as each day passes you already feel farther away. At what point do we stop calling it a relationship anymore?
  (#6597 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 14th 2013, 11:04 AM

oh my GOD you are persistent. You know if I'd asked someone several times if they wanted to do something and they were being increasingly vague and unenthusiastic, I'd get the message - back off. You don't seem to understand this??
Also you keep trying to get me to come over and you won't take no for an answer. Just please understand that sometimes I want some space.

Honey, you're familiar, like my mirror, years ago
I slithered here from Eden just to sit outside your door
Níl a shíltear mar a bhítear.
Things are not always what they seem.
  (#6598 (permalink)) Old
Evanesco Offline
Linguistics geek
Outside, huh?

Name: Harrison (or Harri)

Points: 38,514, Level: 28 Points: 38,514, Level: 28 Points: 38,514, Level: 28

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 14th 2013, 11:46 AM

I love you and I hate you and I hate that I still care about you.

Join the Skeleton Clique on TH
Do you wanna come with me? 'Cause if you do, then I should warn you - you're gonna see all sorts of things. Ghosts from the past. Aliens from the future. The day the Earth died in a ball of flame. It won't be quiet, it won't be safe, and it won't be calm. But I'll tell you what it will be: The trip of a lifetime!

Don't trust a perfect person and don't trust a song that's flawless.
RIP Granddad Terry. I'll miss you.
  (#6599 (permalink)) Old
Rivière Offline
Par la rivière
I've been here a while

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 14th 2013, 01:36 PM

It's funny how you were all, "Lets give it a month and see how things are" *2 months later* *never returns* Yeah. Sure. Doesn't matter either way because I know I made the right choice in splitting with you. Even after the first day of talking about you to my counsellor and she said she thinks you're very self-absorbed. She's right. You are. It's a shame I never really noticed until I finally felt too hurt by you. Our relationship should have ended far sooner.
  (#6600 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 14th 2013, 02:26 PM

What part of I will NEVER drive because I CAN'T SEE and there is NOTHING they can do do you NOT understand!!!!