TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Games and Things Here you can find popular chit-chat threads like games and surveys.

Note: Posts made in this forum don't contribute towards your post count.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 4.88 average.
  (#6721 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Katie

Points: 33,884, Level: 26 Points: 33,884, Level: 26 Points: 33,884, Level: 26

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 21st 2013, 05:53 PM

-- I think I'm doing much better, but I'm not grading myself. I may decide how much I do, but you decide how much it's worth. This is the best I can do, but if I fail your class I am out of this program. Do you understand what that means?! I'm willing to subject myself to another meeting with you before I have to decide, but if you give me that crap about "I can't tell you how you're going to do" I'm going to want to punch you in the face.

--This is the best I can do. I like you. A lot, but if you're going to be the latest in the too-long line of authority figures to tell me that my best will never be good enough then I will be tempted to quit, even if it's the absolute last thing in the world I ever want to do.

If that's not the problem then fixing it won't fix anything. And I don't understand why not being perfect has to suddenly be a death sentence. We're going to have bad days in the field, but one bad one here could very well mean that we never make it that far.

How about I withdraw from everything, leave, and never come back. Even though you say you want to help me, I know you were all thinking from the beginning that I wasn't going to make it and my leaving is really what you want because you're sick of dealing with me.

LHO: March 31, 2008- October 13, 2012

"Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you." Jean Paul Sarte

Last edited by Kate*; October 22nd 2013 at 02:14 AM.
  (#6722 (permalink)) Old
Ambedo. Offline
I'm as sane as I ever was.

I can't get enough

Name: Sam
Pronouns: she/her

Points: 40,657, Level: 29 Points: 40,657, Level: 29 Points: 40,657, Level: 29

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 21st 2013, 08:31 PM

-I miss being part of your life. I thought we agreed to stay friends. I thought that you were always going to be a constant in my life. I don't necessarily want things to go back to the way they were, but I want you back in my world. Please stop shutting me out when I need people the most.

-You're putting me through hell right now. We didn't come this far, just to throw it all away.

-I need you.

-I'm sorry. I never thought I'd say this, but you really do deserve better than me.

wanderlust consumed her;
foreign hearts & exotic minds compelled her.
she had a gypsy soul
and a vibrant heart for the unknown.
-d. marie
  (#6723 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount71

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 22nd 2013, 04:32 AM

Tomorrow I'm going to confront the rest of them about what happened last time. And I swear, if you try to make this about you again, I won't be so nice this time. You'd be lucky for me to just leave the room like I did before, compared to the shitstorm I will fucking lay upon you. Because I don't have the patience anymore. I'm done tip-toeing around your feelings. I'm done protecting you because you're "fragile." Buck up or shut up, because until you start giving a damn about yourself, don't ask me to give a damn about you.

I am one step away from snapping your head off. And I don't snap easily. So I suggest while I am talking tomorrow, you keep your mouth shut. Because if you can't keep yours shut, I'm not quite sure what will come out of mine.
  (#6724 (permalink)) Old
NonIndigenous Offline
I can't get enough

Name: BDF

Points: 32,114, Level: 25 Points: 32,114, Level: 25 Points: 32,114, Level: 25

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 22nd 2013, 08:27 PM

It's a matter of self-awareness. How much in control are you of your own life and yourself? Could you provoke me to a fight when you feel like it, on your terms, by trying to offend me? I doubt it. Could I do it to you? I've done it already. It's very easy, because you're a fucking impulsive idiot. I could provoke you by making eye contact. And I could have the police ready around the corner. They're itching to have you locked up.

That's what I mean. Idiots are so easy to predict and anticipate.

"I don't care about politics"
Then politics doesn't care about you either. Truth. You've got to make your voice heard, if you want to be listened to. But that's too logical for some people, so let me go a step further. Not making your voice heard, leaves other people free to hijack it by speaking on your behalf, even if they don't actually give a shit about you. That's politics. So, make your voice heard. That's not a quote from anywhere. That's just me.

(#6725 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 22nd 2013, 11:38 PM

Tell you what, if it's not true then look me in the eye, convince me not to drop out, and counteract the 3 semesters worth of evidence that I have that I was never meant for this. I know that as badly as you may want to, you just can't.

(#6726 (permalink)) Old
blurryface Offline
|-/
Senior TeenHelper

Name: anathema

Points: 16,504, Level: 18 Points: 16,504, Level: 18 Points: 16,504, Level: 18

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 23rd 2013, 12:06 AM

The only reason I am alive right now is the bands I listen to. Yes, there are more than one. But you know what? I've only met half of them and they feel more like my family than my biological one does. You do not get to sit there and get angry because I get upset when I have to miss shows. You don't get to tell me that this family is all I have and those bands mean nothing when they love me more than you ever have. They believe in me. They care about me. They were there for me when you were busy fighting with your boyfriend and catering to my abusive brother's needs and practically ignoring me. I had to take forty pills to get you to listen to me. And even then you mocked me, guilt-tripped me, called me names and flipped your shit when I got upset. You compared me to your psycho exes. I had to try to kill myself just to get you to realize that, hey, I should probably be on medication. And even then, you're only giving me one of them.
You are ignorant. You are selfish. You are psychotic. I hope to God everything works out and I get emancipated because you fucking suck ass as a parent. Those bands raised me. You did not.

(#6727 (permalink)) Old
SouthernBelle. Offline
InsaneAnnie
I've been here a while

Name: Anna

Points: 22,262, Level: 21 Points: 22,262, Level: 21 Points: 22,262, Level: 21

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 23rd 2013, 01:31 AM

Darling, as much as I like you, and as much as I hate to admit it... Unless it turns out I'm pregnant, I'm probably not going to be with you for much longer. "A Little Less Conversation," just isn't alright with me. Maybe next weekend, when we're talking and visiting instead of fooling around, we can establish a friendship and a deeper bond. If not... Sunday morning I'm going to church. And there's a boy there that I think will be better for me than you are.

I just don't want to hurt you. You were my first, and I'd like it to work out between us, but how can it when I'm constantly thinking, solving, and creating, and you're always doing, being, and fixing? We have nothing in common except mutual attraction.

I love you. There's nothing wrong with you. I only despise how quiet I am when I'm with you, like I'm in isolation. Why does it always have to be this way?

Anna's Personal Keys to Happiness
1. Do what you want within the bounds of reason, whenever you want to, and regret nothing. 2. If you have an opinion, don't beat around the bush, or there isn't a point in saying it. 3. Don't keep the company of anyone who won't like you and will try to change you.

(#6728 (permalink)) Old
mindflower Offline
what the hell is a FixYou♥
I've been here a while

Name: taylor

Points: 32,370, Level: 25 Points: 32,370, Level: 25 Points: 32,370, Level: 25

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 23rd 2013, 02:55 AM

I kinda sorta completely love you a lot tons and yeah.....
  (#6729 (permalink)) Old
craz33me Offline
because...cats.
I've been here a while

Name: Ciara(:

Points: 18,635, Level: 19 Points: 18,635, Level: 19 Points: 18,635, Level: 19

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 23rd 2013, 06:52 AM

You used to be one of my best friends. I hate you so much now.

A beautiful thing is never perfect.

(#6730 (permalink)) Old
MegaMadness Offline
Fight My Llama
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Megan

Points: 36,386, Level: 27 Points: 36,386, Level: 27 Points: 36,386, Level: 27

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 23rd 2013, 02:15 PM

You are just jealous. I can see that. So I don't care anymore. You just try to bring me down cause you are jealous of me and it's pathetic. But I worked it out and I won't bother being upset by you now, you are the one with the issue. Not me. Silly people.

Come on boys, come on girls
In this crazy, crazy world
You’re the diamonds, you’re the pearls
Let’s make a new tomorrow
Come on girls, come on boys
It’s your future, it’s your choice
And your weapon is your voice
Today
follow me please. I'll follow back. http://photographicjournal.tumblr.com/
  (#6731 (permalink)) Old
Rivière Offline
Par la rivière
I've been here a while

Name: Sarah

Points: 46,505, Level: 31 Points: 46,505, Level: 31 Points: 46,505, Level: 31

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 23rd 2013, 08:02 PM

I actually like you, the problem is, you're not into what I'm into and that makes it worse. An even bigger problem is that I'm trying hard not to be into you for those very reasons. A bigger problem than all of that is I still have 6 weeks and 2 days of seeing you around which doesn't help.
  (#6732 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 24th 2013, 02:41 AM

Dropping out, quitting, giving up, and walking away isn't who I am. It's not what I do, but I am 2 seconds away from giving up on my dream and I want you to TALK ME OUT OF IT because if you don't every single emotionally abusive person I've ever had the displeasure of encountering will be proven right in the worst way. Don't let me throw my life away because of them. Tell me I'M WORTH MORE THAN THAT, tell me I'm MORE CAPABLE than every one of them convinced me I am. TELL ME THAT I CAN DO THIS, that you BELIEVE IN ME... Not only is it not your job, but you can't do it. As much as you want to help me and as much as you want me to succeed here, you can't tell me any of that because you know I won't. They were right the whole time weren't they? It doesn't count as a self fulfilling prophecy unless you can prove that I did it on purpose and for the record, I didn't.

Last edited by Kate*; October 24th 2013 at 03:43 AM.
  (#6733 (permalink)) Old
Choose Offline
Invest in yourself.
Experienced TeenHelper

Points: 15,744, Level: 18 Points: 15,744, Level: 18 Points: 15,744, Level: 18

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 25th 2013, 06:06 AM

I am so confused by you. I am not sure if I should leave you alone or pursue. I want you so much, but I am not sure.

"Ignore the ramblings of the ignorant, and step on or over their crumpled bodies as you make your way to the top of the mountain. Eat upon their flesh for fuel, and, through your determination and will, banish them to obscurity and a life of complacency and self righteousness that is the hell in which they live"

-Richard Safreed

"Civilize the mind, but make savage the body."
  (#6734 (permalink)) Old
Rivière Offline
Par la rivière
I've been here a while

Name: Sarah

Points: 46,505, Level: 31 Points: 46,505, Level: 31 Points: 46,505, Level: 31

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 25th 2013, 02:55 PM

Sometimes I wonder what the point in you giving birth to me is when nothing I seem to say ever gets noticed. It took me what felt like a century to get you to listen to me the other day and then when I'm trying to tell you that because of the sudden heavy rain from the thunderstorm, we're actually starting to have flooding in the kitchen and all you were bothered about is the fact the hairs on your arms were standing on end because of static. Yeah. I mean so much to you.
  (#6735 (permalink)) Old
Skeleton Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Charlie

Points: 41,800, Level: 29 Points: 41,800, Level: 29 Points: 41,800, Level: 29

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 25th 2013, 06:32 PM

I miss you, I don't want you to not be in my life in someway.
  (#6736 (permalink)) Old
♔ Queen of Ambivalence ♔
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Emily

Points: 9,201, Level: 14 Points: 9,201, Level: 14 Points: 9,201, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 25th 2013, 08:22 PM

Stop. You broke my heart but I've moved on and I'm never taking you back. Stop calling me hun and babe and trying to win me back because I was "the one". Please move on and leave me and my current boyfriend alone. ffs.

♥ PM me anytime, I'm here for you ♥

Out of the ashes I'm burning like a fire. You can save your apologies, you're nothing but a liar. I've got shame, I've got scars that I will never show. I'm a survivor in more ways than you know. 'Cause all the pain and the truth, I wear like a battle wound. So ashamed, so confused, I was broken and bruised. Now I'm a warrior.
  (#6737 (permalink)) Old
Debaser Offline
Tabula Rasa
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Louise

Points: 11,723, Level: 15 Points: 11,723, Level: 15 Points: 11,723, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 25th 2013, 11:11 PM

You're selfish, you have double standards and i don't see where this friendship is going? Everything seems to turn into a competition and i know imitation should be flattering, but seriously - get some of your own ideas!
Me and A made a ridiculous effort to help you set up the studio and to come to your birthday do, even when A & D where being massive dicks to everyone. If my boyfriend was being horrible to one of my best friends, i wouldn't stand for it!

Just shows me that at the end of the day, i don't have the support or respect i thought i did. You didn't make the effort for A's birthday and if you don't make the effort for mine - well.
Phazed out, that's what'll happen dearest.

(#6738 (permalink)) Old
An Inspiration For The Broken
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Mark

Points: 17,323, Level: 19 Points: 17,323, Level: 19 Points: 17,323, Level: 19

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 26th 2013, 06:37 AM

You're just like every other girl that I've met in my life. You're reckless, irresponsible, and too self-centered. All you care about is your very own reputation. You don't really care about anyone but yourself and your own clique of friends do you? Honestly, I don't know what hurts me more: the fact that you don't care about me, or the fact that I was so stupid to think that you actually liked me at all. I don't care what you choose to do from this point on, but if you think I'm going to let you take me for granted, then you're wrong, and here's a newsflash for you: you don't know a SINGLE thing about me and what kind of person I am. If you're not going to ever care about me, then I don't need to prove myself to you that I am worth holding on to. You're clearly not the one I belong with. It hurts me to know that, but at the same time, I can only tell myself that I'm used to girls walking out on me before I even get to know them better...

“The main thing is realizing that even if you feel terrible for a while, that’s not how you’re going to feel the whole time. . . . Things change if you just keep moving.” - Gary Vaynerchuk
  (#6739 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 27th 2013, 03:27 AM

Even though we're not 15 anymore and I haven't seen you in 8 years I still want to be friends. Maybe I'd like a relationship with you, but I know you have a serious girlfriend and the last thing I want is to screw that up for you, she's a lucky girl. I'm not even sure if you like me in that way (even if you did admit to flirting with me, thanks for the mixed messages). I don't want it to be awkward. The way you treated me will be my standard for dating though, you treated me so well and I know that I deserve to be treated that way.

I realize that if I take it with him she will be there and I KNOW in my heart that I CAN'T stand her, but I've burned through all my other options because this one grades harder and I'm 99% sure that I'm going to end up having to give up on it AGAIN. I'm also telling you right now that if I take it again, this will be the LAST time I do it so either I pass next time or I'm dropping out and the dream is over.

Last edited by Kate*; October 28th 2013 at 02:50 AM.
  (#6740 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 27th 2013, 01:29 PM

Fuck. You. If you had never come on to me in Coppers that night the last three weeks wouldn't have been such a headfuck.

Honey, you're familiar, like my mirror, years ago
I slithered here from Eden just to sit outside your door
Níl a shíltear mar a bhítear.
Things are not always what they seem.
  (#6741 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount39

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 28th 2013, 01:19 AM

I am not your girl, I never was your girl, and you have no right to treat him like he stole me from you.
  (#6742 (permalink)) Old
Captain_jack Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 10,050, Level: 14 Points: 10,050, Level: 14 Points: 10,050, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 28th 2013, 02:31 AM

I Love you, i really do. And the thought of you being alone crushes me, you deserve to be happy and have the normal things in life. a wife, a family.

But i don't know if i can spend my life giving you those things, i want to do different things. I don't think you are the person who can help me life the life i want to. I am so sorry.

If you don't do it with me, then i realise it may not ever happen for you. but can i really sacrifice my life for you? I'm so terrified of letting you go and realising ive ruined the best thing that never happened to me.
But i think im even more scared of not giving myself the chance to me the person i want to be.
  (#6743 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount71

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 28th 2013, 05:03 AM

- The more and more you do that, the more uncomfortable I get. I am not comfortable with that level of physical affection with you. I don't want to rock our friendship, but there are boundaries that I have explicitly set, and you seem to enjoy pushing them.

- I enjoyed the time we spent together this weekend; goodness knows it has been a long time. But I kind of wish we had gone for that walk instead of taking a nap. I would've liked to know what it was you wanted to talk about. It may be a while before I find out, if ever.

- You have no idea how much I needed this. I felt like I was losing my mind this week, and I didn't know if I was going to be able to keep myself together. I think this bought me a little time to figure things out. Thank you so much. This is just yet another reason why I love you.
  (#6744 (permalink)) Old
Captain_jack Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 28th 2013, 05:31 AM

I think about you all the time.
And I think that you like me too.

What was it you were going to ask me?? i told you i am one those people who remembers every little thing - and then you go and only ask half a question! im never going to be able to forget that now am i?

I am worried that i, ironically, am A LOT like your ex girlfriend. and you know the reason you broke up with her? yeah well i think i would probably be like that too
  (#6745 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 28th 2013, 01:43 PM

I love you.

Honey, you're familiar, like my mirror, years ago
I slithered here from Eden just to sit outside your door
Níl a shíltear mar a bhítear.
Things are not always what they seem.
  (#6746 (permalink)) Old
MegaMadness Offline
Fight My Llama
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Megan

Points: 36,386, Level: 27 Points: 36,386, Level: 27 Points: 36,386, Level: 27

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 28th 2013, 02:26 PM

Oh my fucking god just shut up you wanker. All because your music career is going no where. ugh grow up. (for those of you THers on my fb you might know what I'm talking about haha)

Come on boys, come on girls
In this crazy, crazy world
You’re the diamonds, you’re the pearls
Come on girls, come on boys
It’s your future, it’s your choice
And your weapon is your voice
Today
follow me please. I'll follow back. http://photographicjournal.tumblr.com/
  (#6747 (permalink)) Old
Pirouette Offline
Just a girl strolling by
I've been here a while

Name: Rishy

Points: 19,789, Level: 20 Points: 19,789, Level: 20 Points: 19,789, Level: 20

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 28th 2013, 04:12 PM

Oh my god. Out of all the people at school, you decided to pair me up with her!! WHY?! I thought you were one of my favorite counselors at school, I even told you about my issues with her, yet you still thought it was right to pair us up. Do you really want to harm me and make my life miserable? I gave you so much thank you notes and presents for everything you've done to help me and now, you just decide to pair me up with someone LIKE HER?! Ughhhh...I seriously hate you right now.

[left]

"Imperfection is beauty;
madness is genius;
and its better to be absolutely ridiculous
than absolutely boring."

-Marilyn Monroe

(#6748 (permalink)) Old
craz33me Offline
because...cats.
I've been here a while

Name: Ciara(:

Points: 18,635, Level: 19 Points: 18,635, Level: 19 Points: 18,635, Level: 19

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 29th 2013, 12:51 AM

Don't you know how much I love you darlin'?

A beautiful thing is never perfect.

(#6749 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount71

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 29th 2013, 03:54 AM

I was really glad I didn't run into you today. I didn't want to sit there and pretend that we really have anything to say to one another.
  (#6750 (permalink)) Old
Temperance Offline
Mi Vida Loca
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Jess :)

Points: 11,018, Level: 15 Points: 11,018, Level: 15 Points: 11,018, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 29th 2013, 04:48 AM

why did you have to be such a bitch and destroy my trust in everyone else?

~We're all misfits living in a world on fire~

Butterfly, don't fly away on me yet

(#6751 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 29th 2013, 11:49 AM

--I don't give up on ANYTHING, especially something like this, but I am 2 seconds away from dropping out. Talk me out of it or I quit. It's obvious that admitting me was a mistake, somebody along the line had too much faith in me. I realize that the problem is likely that I don't have enough in myself, but with everything that's happened, can you really blame me?

(#6752 (permalink)) Old
Captain_jack Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 30th 2013, 06:37 PM

I am sitting here thinking about you CONSTANTLY.

I want to drink so i can just relax. but i am sitting here thinking i won't have any more than one just in case there's a chance of driving over to you. please please contact me. Oh man.
Im getting a bit mental about it now.
  (#6753 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 31st 2013, 04:27 AM

You've been here over a week and you can leave now. You are absolutely DISGUSTING and I can do without the in and out slamming the door behind you every five minutes and you are seriously hogging the shower. GET OUT!

(#6754 (permalink)) Old
SouthernBelle. Offline
InsaneAnnie
I've been here a while

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 31st 2013, 11:51 AM

I love you. You don't know how much I wish we could live together, just so I could fall asleep in your arms every night, and snuggle up to you really close... I miss you. I hope I get to see you this weekend. <3

1. Do what you want within the bounds of reason, whenever you want to, and regret nothing. 2. If you have an opinion, don't beat around the bush, or there isn't a point in saying it. 3. Don't keep the company of anyone who won't like you and will try to change you.

(#6755 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 31st 2013, 05:12 PM

Okay, I agree that I'm not ready, but I know that if I do what you're suggesting then I'm going to get asked what ready looks like and I don't have an answer. Since you're the one who said it, what does ready look like?

(#6756 (permalink)) Old
Skeleton Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Charlie

Points: 41,800, Level: 29 Points: 41,800, Level: 29 Points: 41,800, Level: 29

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 31st 2013, 07:08 PM

I really wish you'd be honest with me, I wish you wouldn't keep losing interest.
  (#6757 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount71

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 1st 2013, 04:24 AM

I'm still hurt, but I didn't want you to keep thinking you were a fuck-up.
  (#6758 (permalink)) Old
Jess~ Offline
Senior TeenHelper

Name: jess

Points: 20,599, Level: 20 Points: 20,599, Level: 20 Points: 20,599, Level: 20

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 1st 2013, 05:45 AM

Dear M.
I f***ing hate you. You knew I liked him, and now you're flirting like crazy with him. I hate you.
Go to hell.

i don't know what i'm supposed to do
haunted by the ghost of you
  (#6759 (permalink)) Old
SouthernBelle. Offline
InsaneAnnie
I've been here a while

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 1st 2013, 11:45 PM

It would be nice if you took the time to figure out what I did, rather than complaining to me about what I didn't do as soon as I get home. It would be nice if you concentrated on the good things that were going on in my life - the ones that I bother to tell you about - rather than telling me every single little thing that I do wrong. It would be nice if you could see that I accomplished one full day without binging, and am very excited about it, rather than complain that I messed up your kitchen. I would clean it, if it wasn't so junked up that you can't even tell that I clean it when I do. What about the days you leave it a mess, huh?

(#6760 (permalink)) Old
Ennui. Offline
Living the dream.

TeenHelp Veteran

Name: Dez
Pronouns: She/They

Points: 172,194, Level: 59 Points: 172,194, Level: 59 Points: 172,194, Level: 59

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 2nd 2013, 03:05 AM

***MAY BE TRIGGERING***

First of all. I hope you go searching for my name somewhere on Google and come across TeenHelp. I hope you, as a mother, wonder if this is your daughter posting it and decide to click on it and find out. Then you'll know exactly how I feel about you sometimes.

First of all, I hate you right now. I hate how you are unwilling to listen to anything. I hate how you are an argumentative bitch who won't listen to what anyone else has to say because you "know your daughter like a book." You know me and I'm fine. I hate how you have such a temper that you just scream at people and storm out of the room. How you won't even see things from my side.

I hate how you tell me this is all for attention and that I'm just exaggerating everything. Do you know anything about mental health at all? Do you know anything about the thoughts that are screaming through my mind on an almost daily basis? Oh, wait, the answer to that is no, right? Then shut the fuck up and stop pretending that you know me. You don't know me at all. So stop pretending that you know everything that I'm going through and I'm fine. It's called I'm lying, putting on an act because this is how you act. Nothing is okay right now, and a lot of it is because of you now.

Right now I don't even want to be at home anymore because I don't want to look at you. I don't want to see your face because you make me angry. Probably will be too upset to sleep tonight so if I do poorly on the SAT, that's your fault too.

Your constant coughing disgusts me and makes me squirm. I know you're a liar and you still smoke, so it's probably from that filthy little secret of yours. That's right, I know your filthy secret, your way of coping. If you have one, I can have mine as well. So let me cut myself. I think smoking causes just as much damage, if not more. I feel the disease growing in your lungs. I can hear you breathe when you are in close proximity and it disgusts me as well. I hate the sounds you make and a lot of the things you say and I don't want to hear your voice anymore.

I don't want to be home anymore. You're lucky the colleges I want to go to are too close to be worth a dorm and I don't want to pay off more loans than I have to just for a room, or else I'd be gone next year, even if I don't know how to function. I can't stand seeing you every day.

Maybe if you start seeing things from my side I'll start liking you better, but you made me realize that I don't have a voice, that you're either oblivious or just don't give a shit, and that I'm not worth it.

So fuck you.

Do you ever get a little bit tired of life
Like you're not really happy but you don't wanna die
Like you're hanging by a thread but you gotta survive
'Cause you gotta survive