TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Games and Things Here you can find popular chit-chat threads like games and surveys.

Note: Posts made in this forum don't contribute towards your post count.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 4.88 average.
  (#6961 (permalink)) Old
NotExactlyCrazy Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Charlie
Location: Second Star to the Right and Straight on 'til Morning

Points: 7,454, Level: 12 Points: 7,454, Level: 12 Points: 7,454, Level: 12

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 5th 2014, 04:15 PM

I won't be at auditions. You know why? Because you don't appreciate the talent I posses. Because I don't need to perform in another ensemble role just to prove myself to you. Because your son, my ex, is an asshole to me these days. Because I can't bear to face you. Because it's not worth the heartbreak.

I am the one who loved you. I am the one who stayed. I am the one and you walked away. I am the one who waited, and now you act like you just don't give a damn. Like you never knew who I am.
  (#6962 (permalink)) Old
NotExactlyCrazy Offline
Not a n00b

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 5th 2014, 04:18 PM

How dare you say i betrayed you. I have been nothing but loyal. I had a family commitment. I have never missed a rehearsal in my life. Once I missed a performance, and only because I was projectile vomiting at the hospital. I had a family commitment and I missed a rehearsal for your show, I had one line, dear, one line. It's not like it was important of you missed me. Contrary to your belief, I do not owe you anything more than I can give you. And you know what? I don't even know as I owe you that.

I am the one who loved you. I am the one who stayed. I am the one and you walked away. I am the one who waited, and now you act like you just don't give a damn. Like you never knew who I am.
  (#6963 (permalink)) Old
NotExactlyCrazy Offline
Not a n00b

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 5th 2014, 04:23 PM

You know, I thought I was good enough. I thought I could make it as an artist; an actress; a singer. That has been my life. That is who I am and it is what I have poured every ounce of my existing energy into. How can you tell me that I won't make it? How can you possibly look me in the eye and say that? How can you watch me perform and not KNOW that I am born to do this, despite how I look and my weight? How can you see my passion and not KNOW that I have everything it takes to reach the stars?

(#6964 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 6th 2014, 12:08 PM

Awh, you know, you're one of my favourite people in work and I hated seeing you so obviously down last night, it was sad. I love your cheerful nature and hope everything's ok. One of the things I ove about you is that you make an effort to put people at their ease - like with my boyfriend in the pub after I'd told you he was a bit shy... and the first day I worked on the bar I chose you to work with because I knew you'd make me feel like I was doing ok. I really like that you felt like you could talk to me about your girlfriend because it was obviously really bothering you and 'You're like... a little therapist, aren't you??' you said to me afterwards, bless. I wouldn't like to hear that you're breaking up but at the same time it was good to have a situation we could commiserate over.

Honey, you're familiar, like my mirror, years ago
I slithered here from Eden just to sit outside your door
Níl a shíltear mar a bhítear.
Things are not always what they seem.
  (#6965 (permalink)) Old
Rivière Offline
Par la rivière
I've been here a while

Name: Sarah

Points: 46,505, Level: 31 Points: 46,505, Level: 31 Points: 46,505, Level: 31

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 6th 2014, 07:34 PM

Dunno what else to do or say. Not much I can do at the moment. What do you say to someone who's had something precious stolen from them? I just kind of dealt with it but everyone's different and I know it's difficult for you. Just dunno what to do or say. Just gotta ride it out with you I suppose. :/
  (#6966 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Katie

Points: 33,939, Level: 26 Points: 33,939, Level: 26 Points: 33,939, Level: 26

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 6th 2014, 08:23 PM

This is my dream, I was BORN for this, I shouldn't have to defend that to anyone or risk losing it. How did you know you were meant for it? I assure you the story is similar and the feeling is the same. I can't even describe how good it feels, how well I fit, or how badly I've wanted this. I have a tendency to be hard on myself, put myself down and want to run away because I've been "taught" that I can't do anything and that I'm not good enough to deserve to have my dreams come true. I will try desperately to self-sabotage out of fear of failing and the false belief that I can't do this. PLEASE DON'T GIVE UP ON ME or let me give up on myself!

LHO: March 31, 2008- October 13, 2012

"Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you." Jean Paul Sarte
  (#6967 (permalink)) Old
mindflower Offline
what the hell is a FixYou♥
I've been here a while

Name: taylor

Points: 32,370, Level: 25 Points: 32,370, Level: 25 Points: 32,370, Level: 25

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 6th 2014, 10:12 PM

It worries me that you don't need me like I need you....
  (#6968 (permalink)) Old
hocus pocus Offline
Feline the love.

TeenHelp Addict

Pronouns: She/her

Points: 120,700, Level: 49 Points: 120,700, Level: 49 Points: 120,700, Level: 49

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 7th 2014, 12:24 AM

Seriously? They had to close the fucking schools for tomorrow? Now they're going to drive me nuts all day long. Don't tell me to chill or to please anything. I'm not in the mood for you. And, no, I will not be going anywhere with you because all I am fucking good for is watching him. Don't you EVER tell me that I don't understand. I ask for one thing, one thing that I need help with and you won't do it. Are you scared to help me? Because I need support and you're not even bothering. Don't talk to me. Just don't. And for the record, it's not me who can't understand. It's you. Oh, and I know how sick she is. Please stop hiding it from me. I love her just as much as you do, and I wish she was here too. But she's fading away and we have to cope with that somehow.

I also have a real problem with getting pissed off at people lately. You're one of the primary people pissing me off. If you could just grow up a little bit and shut your mouth here and there, life would be a lot less stressful. Things can't just be handed to you and with the things you've said to me lately, I don't feel as if you deserve it. But, hey, you obviously matter to everyone else. And you get what you want. Remember that one electronic you got, that you really wanted? Where is it now? Put away because you don't use it. Your Christmas present, the one you wanted - you even wanted a new one, when you have no logical reason for it. And now this. I had to wait until I was fourteen for one, and you're eleven. And, again, you have no reason for one except to have what everyone else has. You'll probably even get a better one than what I have, and I actually use mine for valid reasons. Whatever.

If clarity's in death, then why won't this die?
Years of tearing down our banners, you and I
Living for the thrill of hitting you where it hurts
Give me back my girlhood, it was mine first

The axe forgets, but the tree remembers

Last edited by hocus pocus; January 7th 2014 at 06:19 PM.
  (#6969 (permalink)) Old
Spellbound Offline
LGRW
I've been here a while

Points: 44,905, Level: 30 Points: 44,905, Level: 30 Points: 44,905, Level: 30

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 7th 2014, 10:18 PM

-Why haven't we had sex yet? It's been over two months and I'm absolutely dying to have you. It's obvious we both want each other; can we please just let it happen? Everything has been absolutely amazing so far so I'm going to assume that taking it all the way would be absolutely mind-blowing. You seem to know exactly what you're doing and that's such a turn on. I mean, I'm glad we've been taking it slow and all that but I am so crazy about you and it feels right. I'm trying not to push it, though, because it's so early in the relationship. But it feels like we've been together for a lot longer than we have. It feels like I've known you for so much longer. And I can actually be my stupid silly self around you and not have to worry about what you're thinking.

-Seems like you don't want to talk to me. Over the summer we hung out so much and now you take like 24 hours to answer a text. Did I do something wrong? I really love how close we've gotten over the past 6 months or so and I don't want to lose that. I mean we're cousins so I know you'll always be in my life but lately you've become sort of like my best friend and I want to stay that close.
Also, pleeeaaase take me to a Wings game for my birthday? Sitting like six rows from the ice is so much better than watching the game on my little TV in my room!

(#6970 (permalink)) Old
I can't get enough

Name: Kayla Christine.

Points: 23,651, Level: 22 Points: 23,651, Level: 22 Points: 23,651, Level: 22

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 8th 2014, 04:28 AM

You know who you are.
I miss you, I love you, and I just want to be happy with you again. I regret leaving, I regret doing all the things I did. I want to try to make it better. I am trying to make it better.
  (#6971 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 8th 2014, 05:10 PM

The fact that you haven't quit on me yet must mean that you believe on some level that I can do this, right?

Why haven't you given up yet? and if all this stuff is normal, why did I have to read an article to figure it out? And, if you know what we need from you to progress, why don't you provide that?

Last edited by Kate*; January 8th 2014 at 07:45 PM.
  (#6972 (permalink)) Old
hocus pocus Offline
Feline the love.

TeenHelp Addict

Points: 120,700, Level: 49 Points: 120,700, Level: 49 Points: 120,700, Level: 49

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 9th 2014, 05:56 PM

You're dying. You're going to die. They keep saying that it's your time. You're going to be hospitalized, or something. You're going to leave. I'm never going to see you again. You can't leave.. you can't. I love you too much. Please. I'm never going to get over you.

(#6973 (permalink)) Old
NotExactlyCrazy Offline
Not a n00b

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 9th 2014, 06:21 PM

What you gave me was a gift. I don't owe you. You should never have to pay for a gift.

(#6974 (permalink)) Old
NotExactlyCrazy Offline
Not a n00b

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 9th 2014, 06:26 PM

- First off, I know that it's really hard on you and your wife and kids that you've come out...but I am so proud of you. I am so glad that you found yourself, even if it took you 36 years. And I love your nail polish. Never stop being you, because that's the guy I adore. Even if he is the "gayest gay in the world".

- I'm sorry. I know that when you offered to drive me home you didn't intend to end up being my therapist. But really, you've helped me so much. Although, contrary to your belief, I a really am one of the most screwed up people around. Can I tell you a secret, though? I'm really glad that you think I'm normal.

(#6975 (permalink)) Old
mindflower Offline
I've been here a while

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 10th 2014, 03:50 PM

What are we? Like, seriously, I know that's horrible to ask but you wonder it more than me apparently. Why can't I be as good for you as they seemed to be? What can I do that will make this better? I need you dammit, you're too perfect to let leave... Why do I have to destroy everything???
Please just don't give up on me.
  (#6976 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount19

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 10th 2014, 04:53 PM

I'm not even sure if you two are stalking me or it's just coincidence that's a broken record. I doubt it's the second, though, but I'm really hoping it is.

But if it's that you are stalking me, please... get a life. You claim to be so mature and "adult" and yet, you're following an insignificant person who you will never meet. You aren't even friends with me, I'm trying to remain with neutral emotions and opinions towards you, but y'all are making it hard!

#1, you... are a mother, don't you have a baby to look after?
#2, you... you keep saying you want to leave and you moan n' groan about half the members on the website. Yet, you come back.

What is it? Do you hope to soak up some drama? If that's the case, there's a lovely bunch of shows on between 12-3 PM on ABC and CBS!
  (#6977 (permalink)) Old
hocus pocus Offline
Feline the love.

TeenHelp Addict

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 11th 2014, 05:36 AM

I can remember you from last time. She stood in the doorway to wait for you and I. You couldn't move. Your fragile body was on that bed, under all of those blankets. And you still looked like you withered down to nothing. "You're leaving? Already?" I love you.

And I can see your eyes; I hate your eyes. Fuck you. I hate you. Everything about you. What you did was wrong on so many levels.

(#6978 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 12th 2014, 02:32 AM

I REALLY would've liked advanced notice (and my last book)

If you are there I am dropping immediately, no question.

To anyone thinking I should give you a chance, I gave you a second chance and you chose to use it to say things to me that never should've been said. I deserve better than that, end of.

I know now that everything is an issue of confidence, not ability. Even the anxiety can be explained that way. How do I get my confidence back before lack of it causes me to lose everything?

(#6979 (permalink)) Old
I can't get enough

Name: Kayla Christine.

Points: 23,651, Level: 22 Points: 23,651, Level: 22 Points: 23,651, Level: 22

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 13th 2014, 03:50 PM

Surely no one knew how much you really suffered. Knowing what happen, knowing how you were killed, knowing that you were dead that whole time..
I'm glad your safe now, and resting in peace. Justice is on it's way angel.
  (#6980 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 13th 2014, 04:31 PM

Imagine if we came to a mutual conclusion that we should no longer be together, even though we love each other very very much. And even though we are best friends and can't imagine not being together, we needed to do this. It would probably be the easiest thing for us both.

(#6981 (permalink)) Old
Rivière Offline
Par la rivière
I've been here a while

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 14th 2014, 04:02 PM

Felt good to get all that off my chest, shame the session was only 50 minutes.
  (#6982 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 15th 2014, 11:28 AM

- You need to STOP trying to fucking boss me around or this trip is going to be a nightmare.

- That smile you did when I told you you looked gorgeous in your suit was one of the best things I have ever seen in the world.

(#6983 (permalink)) Old
The.adorable.1 Offline
I'm cool...i think
Not a n00b

Name: Scratch

Points: 11,942, Level: 15 Points: 11,942, Level: 15 Points: 11,942, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 15th 2014, 05:37 PM

I'm not sure where this relationship is going and i feel as if im going to regret all the sexual things we do so i kind of wanna stop

It takes more courage to suffer than to die.

I'm here for you, no madder what happens. PM/email me anytime: onlymclarsfan@gmail.com

WE DECIDED MY BEST INTEREST, how can you know, how can you say what MY BEST INTEREST is? What are you trying to say, I'm crazy? Well, I went to your schools, I went to your Churches, I went to your institutional learning facility, so how can you say that I'M crazy? (Suicidal Tendencies)

<3 <3 <3
  (#6984 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 15th 2014, 06:35 PM

I said I wished you taught a class that I took and you are, so why am I so nervous? I actually liked you from the beginning, not really sure what the problem is.

(#6985 (permalink)) Old
hocus pocus Offline
Feline the love.

TeenHelp Addict

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 16th 2014, 03:02 AM

Non-PG13

You should really shut your mouth or think before you say. Didn't your parents ever teach you? Didn't they tell you that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all? What the FUCK were you thinking? You don't even know him. Hell, I don't even know him and he's my own family. To pick on someone like that, to post hate someone's page of whom you don't even know? You disgust me. Go fuck yourself. Words hurt, asshole. And it's apparent that you've never felt that pain if you're putting it on someone else.

(#6986 (permalink)) Old
Rivière Offline
Par la rivière
I've been here a while

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 16th 2014, 11:18 AM

Wow, you were actually nice to me today, shame you couldn't have done that from the start.
  (#6987 (permalink)) Old
mindflower Offline
I've been here a while

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 16th 2014, 01:51 PM

SERIOUSLY JUST WHAT THE FUCK.
  (#6988 (permalink)) Old
Ambedo. Offline
I'm as sane as I ever was.

I can't get enough

Name: Sam
Pronouns: she/her

Points: 40,752, Level: 29 Points: 40,752, Level: 29 Points: 40,752, Level: 29

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 16th 2014, 07:50 PM

Even after all this time and everything that we've been through, you're the one I think about all the time.

wanderlust consumed her;
foreign hearts & exotic minds compelled her.
she had a gypsy soul
and a vibrant heart for the unknown.
-d. marie
  (#6989 (permalink)) Old
Spellbound Offline
LGRW
I've been here a while

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 17th 2014, 02:13 AM

-Breaking up was for the best. You aren't the one for me. There was no chemistry. It might have felt right at first but after a month we kind of took a dip. It stopped feeling great. I think I liked the idea of having a boyfriend more than I liked you. It's a little lonely without you but I'm getting over you a lot more quickly than I anticipated.

-Best way to get over someone is to get under someone else, right? Fuck. The way you talk to me. I can barely stand it. You say all the right things. It's like you're reading my mind. I have to have you.

(#6990 (permalink)) Old
cookiesamilk Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Caitlin

Points: 12,721, Level: 16 Points: 12,721, Level: 16 Points: 12,721, Level: 16

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 17th 2014, 02:47 AM

I'm not stupid, okay? Could you just look at me and all of your other students like we're human beings for once? I'm tired of your shit! Stop looking at us in that condescending way or I swear to god I'm gonna flip shit.

I opened up to you. In the beginning I even told you that I was going to end up shutting you out eventually. I know I'm not talking, I'm well aware of that. I know I panic whenever I see you. I'll be honest, what happened helped and I'm doing better now, but I still don't want to face you. Please don't call me in for any one-on-one time.

When was the last time you said something nice to me? Can you think of it? Because I sure as hell cant.
  (#6991 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount71

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 17th 2014, 04:13 AM

I haven't felt this excited and terrified in a long time, but I'm so glad I finally got to know what you thought.

Damn, I miss you. You've hardly been gone but already I can't wait until you get back.

I'm so glad I showed up that day.

Last edited by DeletedAccount71; January 17th 2014 at 04:32 AM.
  (#6992 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 17th 2014, 07:42 PM

I'm going to stay because it's you, but if this is going to work I need you to HELP me, not hurt me like she did. I don't think you will, but I'm warning you that I am hypersensitive and yes I'm seeking help, but you need to be forewarned that this isn't going to be easy.

If I need the skills anyway, I may as well get them in a class with familiar people, an instructors who is AWESOME, and while I have access to professional help. But you need to know that I have been burned before so as much as I like you, it's going to take me time to trust you. Please be patient with me.

(#6993 (permalink)) Old
Spiderpig Offline
Gone forever
Average Joe

Points: 7,354, Level: 12 Points: 7,354, Level: 12 Points: 7,354, Level: 12

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 18th 2014, 12:48 AM

I'd like to see you and your family locked up for what you did to mum and me. :crying:

(#6994 (permalink)) Old
Jovial. Offline
Skittles Minion.
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Trish

Points: 20,518, Level: 20 Points: 20,518, Level: 20 Points: 20,518, Level: 20

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 18th 2014, 02:16 AM

- Thank you for starting to step up, and look at this in a responsible manner. I really didn't mean to fuck things up with this new girl you like, but she had a right to know that I was carrying your child. I also thought she already knew. So I'm sorry about that. She was a bitch anyways. You just couldn't see it because you were under a love spell, but you are seeing it now. She is also kind of stupid. I don't think she understands the idea of conception. You went to talk to her just now, maybe you can at least stay friends.

- Why do you have to be so gorgeous?

- What is wrong with you? Get over yourself. I know that you want to protect me, but you have a funny way of showing it. This is your grandchild I am carrying. It isn't going to go away, or just disappear. If the father of the baby could man up, then at the very least as my own father you could too. I made you a dad, and guess what now I am making you a granddad. You should be excited. Also. I am NOT moving back in with you. I moved out and established a life of my own. I know you want me to move home with the baby, because you think it would be better for both of us. I am less likely to move home once the baby is born because I will not allow you to tell me how to raise my child. You had to learn with me and make the choices that you felt best for me and now it is my turn to do the same. You have raised me right. I promise this baby is going to be my first priority. Daddy you don't have to worry. You did your job with me.

- Answer my fucking phone calls mom, you asked me to do something for you. I shouldn't have to call you thirteen times to get a freaking answer.

(#6995 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 19th 2014, 11:23 AM

I really think you were attracted to me the other night, which I liked, because you were older and sexy and rich and had an English accent. haha.

(#6996 (permalink)) Old
Nightblood. Offline
jus drein jus daun
I've been here a while

Points: 24,570, Level: 22 Points: 24,570, Level: 22 Points: 24,570, Level: 22

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 19th 2014, 04:59 PM

I think I may be getting feelings for you.

"We all have battle scars, Finn. Suck it up and build a brace for yours."
  (#6997 (permalink)) Old
Nightblood. Offline
jus drein jus daun
I've been here a while

Points: 24,570, Level: 22 Points: 24,570, Level: 22 Points: 24,570, Level: 22

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 19th 2014, 09:57 PM

Your little threesome is gross. And we're really fucking pissed you decided to take over the event I made. And you have yet to mention us on the page again. So fuck you. Fuck you and your "we're so innocent" attitudes because really, you're just a bunch of narcissistic assholes who can't think of anyone but yourselves. I hope we run into you tomorrow and I hope it hurts your god damn feelings like you've hurt ours so many times.

"We all have battle scars, Finn. Suck it up and build a brace for yours."
  (#6998 (permalink)) Old
Spellbound Offline
LGRW
I've been here a while

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 20th 2014, 12:12 AM

I'm not a slut, I swear. I typically wouldn't mess around with anyone I barely know. I typically wouldn't even be attracted to a guy like you. You're the farthest thing from my type. But the way you talk to me is just so sexy and all I can think about is how bad I want to be in your bed. It's like I can't help myself. Friday's events just makes me want more. Please message me so I know that I'm not the only one with this insane desire.

(#6999 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount71

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 20th 2014, 02:49 AM

You make me want to sacrifice. And that scares me.
  (#7000 (permalink)) Old
hocus pocus Offline
Feline the love.

TeenHelp Addict

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 20th 2014, 03:42 AM

You told me that you're ready to die. I know it's incredibly selfish of me, but hang on for as long as you possibly can. We all love you. And we're close to you.. I don't know. Just keep holding on. But I know it's going to be soon, and I just hope you realize how much of a difference you made to other people and what you've done for us. I hope you rest well up there.