TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Games and Things Here you can find popular chit-chat threads like games and surveys.

Note: Posts made in this forum don't contribute towards your post count.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 4.88 average.
  (#7601 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount71

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 28th 2014, 02:42 AM

- I think I might love you

- It's news to me that we are "good friends." You haven't spoken to me in months, and I don't consider following my feed to be a sign of friendship. To be honest, I feel hurt by some of your actions in the past couple of years. You were my best friend and then you just dropped out of my life. So for you to have told him we are "good friends" confuses and upsets me. I would be happy to rekindle our friendship because I miss you and think you're awesome, but to do that you need to pick up the phone and talk to me. I just don't feel like continuing to reach out for you not to respond.
  (#7602 (permalink)) Old
obelus Offline
divided yet whole

I've been here a while

Name: Oliver
Pronouns: they/them

Points: 59,189, Level: 34 Points: 59,189, Level: 34 Points: 59,189, Level: 34

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 29th 2014, 12:23 AM

Maybe YOU are detrimental to my future, not this name change.

“Peace is power”
  (#7603 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount71

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 29th 2014, 01:21 AM

- Trust me, no one wants me out of this house more than me.

- I wish you didn't have to go.

- That was outside of my comfort zone. Perhaps now isn't the best time to tell you and I should wait and see.
  (#7604 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Katie

Points: 33,884, Level: 26 Points: 33,884, Level: 26 Points: 33,884, Level: 26

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 29th 2014, 01:58 AM

-- I'm taking no news as good news since you said I would know by now so if you don't want me there, it's on you when I show up. It's your job to take action against me if you're going to do it so don't send me home when I get to orientation. Ether tell me LONG before I get there, or leave it alone.

LHO: March 31, 2008- October 13, 2012

"Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you." Jean Paul Sarte
  (#7605 (permalink)) Old
mindflower Offline
what the hell is a FixYou♥
I've been here a while

Name: taylor

Points: 32,370, Level: 25 Points: 32,370, Level: 25 Points: 32,370, Level: 25

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 29th 2014, 02:44 AM

i'm so sad and i don't want to blame you because you are the only thing that makes me smile and you do it so effortlessly but i'm failing my classes and my parents are so angry and i really do hate myself and its getting so much harder to stay alive and i'm so sorry but the least you could do is be a little more mine.
  (#7606 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount71

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 30th 2014, 04:41 AM

I love you. I'm just scared that if I tell you it will change everything. Things are so easy for us right now. I'm afraid if I tell you I love you it will suddenly become more serious and, as a result, more complicated. I can't stand seeing the pain in you thinking that you love me and I don't love you back, but at the same time I don't want to tell you before I am ready. I don't know what to do. But I do love you.
  (#7607 (permalink)) Old
Nixas Offline
What I Love I Destroy
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 5,440, Level: 10 Points: 5,440, Level: 10 Points: 5,440, Level: 10

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 30th 2014, 04:57 AM

you know... youre the reason. Youre the reason my heart swells and youre the reason I crash into the depths of depression. ive never been so attatched to a person... I really do love you. You've seen my cuts. You've seen me at my worst and you stayed... ilove you.
  (#7608 (permalink)) Old
Chaotic mind...
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Pathetic person

Points: 9,464, Level: 14 Points: 9,464, Level: 14 Points: 9,464, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 30th 2014, 05:11 AM

I love you, and I know you love me.

You don't wanna do this...
Especially since it's what both of us are fighting for...
A future...
That's alot better than staying in the darkest depths of our own hells...

I love you.
  (#7609 (permalink)) Old
Writer Offline
Average Joe

Name: Anna

Points: 7,653, Level: 12 Points: 7,653, Level: 12 Points: 7,653, Level: 12

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 31st 2014, 09:15 PM

I'd come, Kellijo. I really would.

But I'm fat, and I don't want to leave the house until I'm thin again.

So I'll just sit here, escape into my mind where I'm always the beautiful heroine, and tell you and everyone else that I don't want to come. Even though I really want to.

This is the worst Halloween ever.

(EDIT: Sat down, worked through my feelings, and now I feel a lot better. )

Last edited by Writer; October 31st 2014 at 11:07 PM. Reason: Feeling better
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#7610 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 1st 2014, 10:36 AM

You were blatantly trying to cop a feel of my arse last night during the circle thing and it weirded me out. Ew.

Honey, you're familiar, like my mirror, years ago
I slithered here from Eden just to sit outside your door
Níl a shíltear mar a bhítear.
Things are not always what they seem.
  (#7611 (permalink)) Old
Kintsukuroi. Offline
I can't get enough

Points: 41,173, Level: 29 Points: 41,173, Level: 29 Points: 41,173, Level: 29

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 2nd 2014, 06:58 AM

I hate you. My finger hurts a lot and is so bruised. I'm pretty sure my nail will fall off.

Control your anger
  (#7612 (permalink)) Old
Avox. Offline
Not In Use
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Emily

Points: 9,811, Level: 14 Points: 9,811, Level: 14 Points: 9,811, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 2nd 2014, 07:13 AM

Thank you for bringing that back up, really didn't want to relieve that memory!!
Fück you Taleisha

Survivors have Scars. Victims have Graves.
  (#7613 (permalink)) Old
Nixas Offline
What I Love I Destroy
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 5,440, Level: 10 Points: 5,440, Level: 10 Points: 5,440, Level: 10

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 2nd 2014, 07:35 AM

Im not okey! holy fuck! look at me! im not angry. Anger left me years ago. im trying... I want this all to just go away... Look at me! for once actually look at me! is this the face of someone healthy? please... someone... look at me...
  (#7614 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount71

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 3rd 2014, 04:38 AM

- This is a stupid idea.

- Thank God you have no idea what I am trying to talk about. If you did this would be all the more difficult for me. I think it would be all the harder to hide my feelings if you knew.
  (#7615 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 5th 2014, 12:40 AM

I'm scared you're going to let me down. I know you mean well but sometimes you're less organised even than me and I'm worried. I'm only half expecting that you'll come to meet me on Thursday. :/ I've been trying to ring and talk to you since Friday and we still haven't had a chance...

(#7616 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 5th 2014, 11:05 PM

I can't get it into my head that the next sleep after this one will be with you. I've been dreaming about it for two and a half months. I can't wait to be with you so much. I've never felt more right about a decision. x

(#7617 (permalink)) Old
Nightblood. Offline
jus drein jus daun
I've been here a while

Points: 24,570, Level: 22 Points: 24,570, Level: 22 Points: 24,570, Level: 22

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 6th 2014, 07:00 PM

I realized that you were a bad friend when you made those terrible comments. I realized that they were bad friends when they comforted you instead.

"We all have battle scars, Finn. Suck it up and build a brace for yours."
  (#7618 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 6th 2014, 08:46 PM

--Okay, fine, ignore me when I ask for what you accuse me of being resistant to. You're the one it makes look bad.

--If the notification came, I can prove I didn't get it so if I show up and I'm not supposed to be there it won't be my fault.

(#7619 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount71

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 7th 2014, 01:49 AM

Dear goodness, I am totally flubbing this up. I have no idea what's wrong with me or why tonight I am suddenly uncertain about everything. I think as long as I know I love you and you love me and you'll be there and understand I will be okay.
  (#7620 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 7th 2014, 04:05 AM

-- I find it absolutely HILARIOUS that you've referenced your intelligence twice yet you're the one who "hoped someone doesn't procreate" just because she DISAGREES with you. And we wonder why children these days bully each other. ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS!

(#7621 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount71

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 8th 2014, 04:01 AM

- I wish I could stop thinking about you and just let myself be happy. I know that my regrets about us are holding me back. I don't deserve to blame myself like this.

- I haven't felt this way about anyone in a long time. It scares me because I don't trust it. I don't trust my ability to keep a level head and I am afraid that if I can't keep a level head this will all end horribly. So that's why I want to keep my distance. I'm not yet ready to accept the risk of losing someone. I know that's already a risk and a label doesn't change that, but it's like a child with a safety blanket: it doesn't really protect them from the dark, but it gives the illusion of safety. That's how I feel about the "g" word. If we don't say it nothing bad can happen. So please, let me have this for now. Let the fact that I love you be enough. Let's just grow how we grow. Hopefully I will figure things out as I learn to trust our relationship, and we can realize our full potential.

- Maybe it was my fault for informing you in the first place, but please don't push me to do something like that again. Yes, it's true that you have a say, but I need to be able to move things in my own time, even if it seems silly to you.
  (#7622 (permalink)) Old
Rivičre Offline
Par la rivičre
I've been here a while

Name: Sarah

Points: 46,505, Level: 31 Points: 46,505, Level: 31 Points: 46,505, Level: 31

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 8th 2014, 11:44 AM

If I was cold I'd have gotten something to keep myself warm with. Oh wait I have. Please stop assuming I'm 2 years old and can't fend for myself. I'm quite capable of feeding myself and I'm quite capable of keeping myself warm. How I look and how I am are two very different things.
  (#7623 (permalink)) Old
DiafolEternal Offline
The EverChosen
Average Joe

Name: Craig

Points: 12,520, Level: 16 Points: 12,520, Level: 16 Points: 12,520, Level: 16

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 9th 2014, 02:01 AM

You have just told me off for braking a promise to you, I promised not to cut because you promised you would be there for me. forever and always. Yet I feel guilty for cutting after promising not too where as you have broken the promise of marriage, our home and our trying for children.

I have thrown away a few years cut free, you have thrown away nearly a decade of friendship, 6 years of love and potential lives!
  (#7624 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount71

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 9th 2014, 03:04 AM

- I wish it could always be like it was today. I wish we didn't have to have this meeting on Wednesday.

- You are the least uncomplicated thing in my life right now and I am very grateful for it. I love you.
  (#7625 (permalink)) Old
Rivičre Offline
Par la rivičre
I've been here a while

Name: Sarah

Points: 46,505, Level: 31 Points: 46,505, Level: 31 Points: 46,505, Level: 31

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 9th 2014, 05:05 PM

Your views on suicide are shocking. 'He left his little girl behind'. No. No and no. Just because they found him like that doesn't mean HE committed suicide. Doesn't mean he purposely left his daughter behind either. Why people like you have this skewed idea that suicide is a selfish act I don't know. It could be akin to saying the person who didn't bother to notice how much pain that person was going through is selfish too. Your lack of knowledge on the subject is amazing. Is that what you thought about with me? Of course you did. You already told me. Hurr selfish. No. Maybe if you had paid more damned attention you'd know that it's not so black and white, that there really is a grey in between and that it's not as selfish as you make it out to be.

sdfsdfsdfsfsdfdsf
  (#7626 (permalink)) Old
DiafolEternal Offline
The EverChosen
Average Joe

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 9th 2014, 07:28 PM

I love you, you have no idea how much it hurts to be without you.
Been packing your stuff today and ive never had panic attacks before, had 3 today. None of it means anything to you tho. You are gone and you are glad about it.

Need to get over it. Trying to turn life around and to make sure i am the man you deserve should you ever come back is the right action but the wrong reason.
  (#7627 (permalink)) Old
Coffee. Offline
Condom Queen
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Traci
Pronouns: she/her/hers

Points: 95,373, Level: 44 Points: 95,373, Level: 44 Points: 95,373, Level: 44

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 10th 2014, 02:50 AM

I'm trying to make everybody happy, and I can't because all I want is to be in your arms and to leave everything i have behind.

something burning?
  (#7628 (permalink)) Old
Coffee. Offline
Condom Queen
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Traci
Pronouns: she/her/hers

Points: 95,373, Level: 44 Points: 95,373, Level: 44 Points: 95,373, Level: 44

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 10th 2014, 07:01 AM

Don't tell me what I want to hear. Tell me what I need to hear.
Something along the lines of Fuck off, get your shit together, you're a wreck and I will never love you.
Reality is better.

something burning?
  (#7629 (permalink)) Old
mockingbirdalert
Not a n00b

Points: 7,218, Level: 12 Points: 7,218, Level: 12 Points: 7,218, Level: 12

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 10th 2014, 10:56 AM

I wish you were alive right now
i wish you could handle everything because i cant
i wish i could miss you the way a person misses those who go away
i wish i didnt have to be this selfish
  (#7630 (permalink)) Old
Chai. Offline
Nitwit Blubber Oddment Tweak ♥
I can't get enough

Name: N/A

Points: 35,375, Level: 27 Points: 35,375, Level: 27 Points: 35,375, Level: 27

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 10th 2014, 01:39 PM

I messaged and you did not reply. I messaged again and you did not reply again. But I know for sure, you will come back in a few days and act like everything is normal and you know, you fucking now I will forgive you, if you say sorry. You know I am frigging weak pushover. You just take advantage of it!

"Being happy isn't about having everything in your life perfect. Maybe it is about stringing together all the little things."

Community Mentor | HelpLINK Access | LiveHelp Access | Forum Moderator
  (#7631 (permalink)) Old
DiafolEternal Offline
The EverChosen
Average Joe

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 10th 2014, 06:17 PM

I think I would have called her ashe julie grant :, (
  (#7632 (permalink)) Old
Chaotic mind...
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Pathetic person

Points: 9,464, Level: 14 Points: 9,464, Level: 14 Points: 9,464, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 10th 2014, 07:09 PM

I love you...

(I wish I can whisper that in your ear)
  (#7633 (permalink)) Old
Em. Offline
I don't even like cats
Average Joe

Name: Emily

Points: 12,776, Level: 16 Points: 12,776, Level: 16 Points: 12,776, Level: 16

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 10th 2014, 07:17 PM

Mum,

I self harm, I starve myself, I take laxatives, I've tried to end my life countless times and I haven't been able to tell you because everytime I have you have told me i'm attention seeking, copying my friends, or just being stupid. I have no real reason to be depressed right? Well I do. It's you, the whole family, you treat me like I'm nothing, ever since Jess got pregnant you have been horribly strict, shouting at me and talking down to me, threatening me. I've lost people too you know?

(#7634 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount71

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 11th 2014, 03:07 AM

- It's a really small thing, but it makes me so happy that you stay in bed next to me in the mornings instead of getting up and leaving the room. Waking up next to you is always an amazing start to my day. I hope I get to do it many, many more times.

- Sometimes it makes me sad you are so independent.
  (#7635 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 11th 2014, 03:20 AM

-- Even if I don't do something you want, whining about it like a child to someone else isn't the way to get me to do what you want. You're 87 years old, START ACTING LIKE IT!

(#7636 (permalink)) Old
DiafolEternal Offline
The EverChosen
Average Joe

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 11th 2014, 08:58 PM

Ok im convinced im getting screwed by some trickster god now, Seen a manager in another branch is called sarah wright 3 days ago, had a customer called sara wright yesterday, now found a user called zarawrites in the chat.
  (#7637 (permalink)) Old
Most Likely Offline
Avete vos
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: -

Points: 9,567, Level: 14 Points: 9,567, Level: 14 Points: 9,567, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 11th 2014, 09:04 PM

Please, take care there.

I don't want you hurt.

Who dares - wins.
  (#7638 (permalink)) Old
BlackOpium Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Suzie

Points: 5,535, Level: 10 Points: 5,535, Level: 10 Points: 5,535, Level: 10

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 11th 2014, 10:17 PM

Stop buying fast food and cook yourself a meal, just once a week....please?!
  (#7639 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 11th 2014, 10:29 PM

--We have 2 years of proof that I can’t learn the way you teach and you refuse to teach the way I learn. If you don’t adapt to me, I will fail and your solution will be to get rid of me no matter how close to the end I am. As for this crap about “You chose...” and “You put yourself here.” I was born this way and have documented evidence of neurological damage. If either of us is choosing anything here, it’s YOU! And no I will not declare myself as disabled so that I can get the wrong accommodations for the wrong diagnosis and have it show up on my degree so that no one will hire me. It just doesn't make sense.

(#7640 (permalink)) Old
Kintsukuroi. Offline
I can't get enough

Points: 41,173, Level: 29 Points: 41,173, Level: 29 Points: 41,173, Level: 29

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 11th 2014, 10:52 PM

You are a creep. You don't even know me, and we have been playing words with friends for all of two hours and you already are calling me sweetie, baby and sexy. My picture is not up for a reason.. You're now trying to get my number to sext. Not fucking happening. I am blocking you.
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.