TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Games and Things Here you can find popular chit-chat threads like games and surveys.

Note: Posts made in this forum don't contribute towards your post count.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 4.88 average.
  (#7761 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount71

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 27th 2014, 02:07 AM

- For the love of God, please cover your mouth when you cough. You're sick. It's really rude to just cough all over the place. I mean, you should cover your mouth when you cough anyway, but especially when you're ill. Geez.

- Let me be clear: the only reason I care about going to these things is for her. The rest of you I'm happy communicating with on Facebook. We have absolutely nothing in common and my life is really none of your business. I know you don't approve of my life choices and frankly I don't give a damn. I am who I am, and if you can't accept that I don't want to be around you. So I'll be the good niece/cousin/whatever. I'll smile. I'll entertain your well-intentioned but so misplaced questions about my life. I'll even put on a dress and go to your church. I'll even act like I care about the sermon. But just remember: I do it for her and her alone. I'm as black as a black sheep can get, and I am totally okay with this.
  (#7762 (permalink)) Old
Nightblood. Offline
jus drein jus daun
I've been here a while

Points: 24,570, Level: 22 Points: 24,570, Level: 22 Points: 24,570, Level: 22

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 27th 2014, 04:39 AM

I miss you.

"We all have battle scars, Finn. Suck it up and build a brace for yours."
  (#7763 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Katie

Points: 33,935, Level: 26 Points: 33,935, Level: 26 Points: 33,935, Level: 26

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 27th 2014, 04:57 AM

As badly as you treated me, I would still go back

- I want nothing more than to meet with you again, even if it's only to have the conversation that you told me we would have if this happened. I'm convinced that if you supervised me, I could make it, but that's impossible now.

LHO: March 31, 2008- October 13, 2012

"Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you." Jean Paul Sarte
  (#7764 (permalink)) Old
michiganlion2 Offline
The show goes on
Average Joe

Name: NA

Points: 10,192, Level: 14 Points: 10,192, Level: 14 Points: 10,192, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 27th 2014, 05:21 AM

You are THE dumbest person I have ever had the displeasure of meeting.

Allow yourself to develop in all aspects of life- cut out from toxic people and realize it's for the best. Love yourself endlessly, and even if you don't love yourself right now, fake it until you do.
  (#7765 (permalink)) Old
Tigereyes Offline
I can't get enough

Points: 26,047, Level: 23 Points: 26,047, Level: 23 Points: 26,047, Level: 23

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 28th 2014, 01:15 PM

I want to tell you. But I don't think I can... Just thinking about it is ruining me, and I know you'd help me sort out my thoughts. But I just don't think I can bring myself to tell anyone ever. I need to but I don't know how. I don't want anyone to know, and that includes you this time.
  (#7766 (permalink)) Old
Nightblood. Offline
jus drein jus daun
I've been here a while

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 29th 2014, 06:10 AM

Just seeing you guys is making me sad.

(#7767 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 29th 2014, 03:04 PM

- Hey...whatsapp me back. I wonder why you haven't asked me out yet...? We've been texting for some time....

- You're a good spooner. I'm glad we didn't kiss. But you're nice.

- I don't know how to feel about you...it's funny that this has happened in such a short space of time. It's like you've just stopped bothering and it's more offensive than hurtful, because I don't care as much... I can't be arsed putting in the effort if you're not going to - and it's always been me with the effort, since August. Why would you bother telling me you miss me if you haven't made any attempt to text me or ask how I am in some time? I wonder if you've met someone else? I have no idea what's going on in your life right now, no idea if I'll ever see you again because do I really want to spend the second half of a grand to fly over to you if this has gone vaguely lukewarm? I need to get something back, C, otherwise I'm not going to bother myself. There's other people who are closer who will keep me entertained, in bed and otherwise.

Honey, you're familiar, like my mirror, years ago
I slithered here from Eden just to sit outside your door
Níl a shíltear mar a bhítear.
Things are not always what they seem.
  (#7768 (permalink)) Old
Writer Offline
Average Joe

Name: Anna

Points: 7,653, Level: 12 Points: 7,653, Level: 12 Points: 7,653, Level: 12

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 29th 2014, 06:56 PM

Look, guys: I know you have a problem with my Aunt W and L. I know you've disowned them. But, I haven't, and I don't ever intend on doing so.

I think the way you're treating them is hideously unfair. W left this place to find a better life and she's still struggling to make it. There are plenty of reasons she may not visit us often, but I've never thought for a second that she's the selfish villain you guys have made her out to be. And L? She lives ten hours away, and has a new baby! She can't just waltz down here for a casual visit whenever it pleases you guys.

I love and respect you all, but in this you're on your own.

ANNA
ENTJ, HERMIT, AUTHOR.
"The most notorious ill-fortune must, in the end, yield to the untiring courage of philosophy - as the most stubborn city to the ceaseless vigilance of the enemy." - Edgar Allan Poe

c

Last edited by Writer; December 29th 2014 at 07:23 PM.
  (#7769 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount71

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 30th 2014, 03:12 AM

- I saw that you read my text message about today and you have yet to respond. Maybe it's my current anxiety attack talking, but please don't tell me we had a really nice date and you're just going to ditch me. You seem like a really nice guy; I'd hate to think you'd do something like that.

- I'm not okay. I don't know what's wrong, but I'm not okay.

- I'm going to try and be a big girl Wednesday and accept that you're going to get a date, if not something more, out of it. It's time that I be supportive of you. You've been very supportive of me and my goals lately, and it's only fair that I be as supportive of you.
  (#7770 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 31st 2014, 09:09 PM

-Ugh, I'm annoyed at you today. Just annoyed about all your shite-talking that you obviously didn't really mean. Fuck you if you think I'm making any more effort - there's people who will make an effort for me, so never mind. I'm just annoyed that you said such big things and then stopped caring; I know you're passionate but I didn't think you were that shallow.
Disappointed. :/

-You're absolutely lovely, and a pretty person, but I didn't feel a spark. How do I convey this to you?

-Yiss.....I would quite like to see you again. On a strictly fun basis.

-I miss you, I miss you so much. First New Year's in a while that we're not together..

(#7771 (permalink)) Old
xxpaigiexx Offline
Up In The Clouds...
I can't get enough

Name: Paige

Points: 26,681, Level: 23 Points: 26,681, Level: 23 Points: 26,681, Level: 23

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 1st 2015, 01:11 AM

I wish that things could go back to the way they were before. So much has changed and I can't stand to think that one day I could wake up and hear the news that you have taken your own life, that scares me. As much as I want to support you, it's difficult to support you and be there knowing that you may do one day. I don't know if I could deal with it. That's why I always keep you at an arms length. I should be a better friend, I wish I could be. Too much time has passed and I'm scared for you.

Facta Non Verba
Deeds not words
  (#7772 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 1st 2015, 01:55 AM

-- I know that if this is your plan, you will make it happen, I don't understand what you're doing and I have a right to be frustrated. I'll admit that I screwed up, but they are not blameless and I'm sick of getting their consequences while they walk away scott-free. I feel like I was called to this and that I belong there, I was so close, I know what to do differently this time, let me have this and keep it.

(#7773 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 3rd 2015, 10:32 PM

Hate to ruin the perfect 7,777 replies that this thread has, but here goes...

-Ugh, I've just wasted the last hour that could have been spent studying, thinking about you and feeling sad. You were so, so into me... did it just disappear? Do I need to actually be in front of you to keep your interest up? Is the knowledge of my existence and my feelings in Dublin not enough for you? I made the mistake of watching a video of you and you're so cute and I miss you. Chicago seems so far away right now. Did you meet someone else? That's ok, I did too. But I feel like I should have an explanation. I don't know if you'll ever talk to me again. Is this it? Or maybe I'll see you again in the next three months. Who fucking knows? Who ever fucking knows anything with you?

All I know is since that night in December when I stayed online to you til 2am to make sure you were okay, and heard practically nothing from you after that, is that my feelings have faded. Which makes me sad but it's true. Since I figured out how little effort you really put in. Maybe you cared about me a lot once, but you're not able to keep it up when I can't be physically with you every day. And that's ok. But it makes me sad.

- Godddddd, it was so good to see you on New Year's, and funny how we just slipped into conversation and it was just like always, even if we haven't seen each other in seven months. I guess after being best friends for four years a little thing like breaking up can't get in the way of that. I love the way you talk, the way you laugh, how we shared a glass of prosecco as though we still shared everything. You have a new hoodie. When I hugged you I never wanted to let go.

- Wouldn't mind a bit of spooning again either... or another kiss. C'mere.

(#7774 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 5th 2015, 07:26 PM

-Ah balls. I felt all warm when you said 'I'm not really a one-night-stand kinda guy.'
I'm such a girl.
And not necessarily not a one-night-stand kinda girl either. Haha.
I would have liked to have seen you tonight but I guess this constant whatsapping can't be a bad sign....?

(#7775 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 5th 2015, 09:57 PM

Ah bollllockkkkkkksssss. If living at home is going to be a problem for you then this is going to be a problem for me...yeah, Dublin is a pain in the ass. I hate that we're both adults but rent prices have us living like kids. But I've just spent four years with someone who couldn't have sex with me because he lived with his parents and it wasn't exactly ideal........

(#7776 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 5th 2015, 10:13 PM

-- You have no idea how much I KNOW I don't deserve another chance, but I'm praying for one anyway because despite everything, I'm still convinced this is possible with the right supervision and support.
-- If this had to happen, I really wish you had been the one to do it, not because I want to put that on you, but because you could've softened the blow and made it okay somehow. Plus you did say you would help me and they lied, ignored me, then did it behind my back, then ignored me some more.

-- I understand where you're coming from and I don't disagree with your position, just with your solution. A learning difference which you identified shouldn't immediately disqualify me, especially if you're unwilling to even consider adjusting in the slightest. I'll admit I screwed up, I never denied that, but was it really career-ending, because it sure took you a long time to decide that based on what you said it was.

(#7777 (permalink)) Old
Lil sis Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: no name

Points: 13,597, Level: 16 Points: 13,597, Level: 16 Points: 13,597, Level: 16

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 7th 2015, 12:48 AM

I WANT TO THROW YOU PFF A CLIFF But save you before you reach the ground and cuddle you aND THEN THROW YOU BACK OFF THE CLIFF BECAUSE YOure stupid face MADE ME FALL IN LOVE AND YOUR STUPID LIPS KISSED MINE AND YOUR STUPID FACE MSKES MY HERT GO PIT PAT

I hate you for making me love you and for making me feel beautiful because you left me without even a kiss

Delete this account
  (#7778 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 7th 2015, 06:52 PM

I'm feeling unsettled over this roster situation..

(#7779 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 7th 2015, 10:36 PM

So this evening I get a whatsapp from you 'I just want to hold you and kiss you. It's killing me.'

Well that's really fucking nice, but I don't know why it's taken you weeks of minimal contact to let me know that. You've probably been inspired to send that because you've had a bad day and would like some company, or someone to fuck, or someone to make you feel good, and not because you're actually particularly missing me. Anyone will do, you know that.

I'm not in Chicago. Go find some American girl to have sex with.
And don't presume that this Dublin one is going to hang around conveniently keeping her feelings on the front burner for whenever you want an ego boost, because I have a life too, and needs too, and 4,000 miles is made a lot further away when you're not arsed sending a catch-up text or picking up your phone to call once every fucking week.

And whatever the distance, I care about you, but still, fuck you.

(#7780 (permalink)) Old
-Dreamer Offline
<3
Not a n00b

Points: 10,370, Level: 14 Points: 10,370, Level: 14 Points: 10,370, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 7th 2015, 10:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitesize View Post
Ah bollllockkkkkkksssss. If living at home is going to be a problem for you then this is going to be a problem for me...yeah, Dublin is a pain in the ass. I hate that we're both adults but rent prices have us living like kids. But I've just spent four years with someone who couldn't have sex with me because he lived with his parents and it wasn't exactly ideal........

Not sure where in Dublin you're looking, but consider the commuter towns - much cheaper rent!

- It's been a long time since we have spoken. Far too long. I kinda miss you a lot. I always check if you're logged online but never see you around. I hate that I have no other contact information for you and that we lost contact over the years. We used to be really close and very good friends. Then it all changed.
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#7781 (permalink)) Old
Nightblood. Offline
jus drein jus daun
I've been here a while

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 7th 2015, 11:34 PM

You managed to change my night from getting drunk to celebrate to getting drunk because I'm pissed off. Congratulations.

(#7782 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount69

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 8th 2015, 05:50 AM

I need you to let me be. I need you to let me make this decision.
  (#7783 (permalink)) Old
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 5,169, Level: 10 Points: 5,169, Level: 10 Points: 5,169, Level: 10

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 8th 2015, 10:29 PM

You drink all the time. The alcohol is your son not me. When you act like you don't understand my words tye hatred just boils inside me. But I'm trying to forgive you. Even though it's a try and fail pattern I still live you.
  (#7784 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 9th 2015, 01:07 AM

- Thank GOD you were understanding, saying no to a second date is never un-awkward and you're such a lovely lovely guy and I did have a good time. Didn't want to hurt your feelings at all. But thank you for taking that well

- Hey. No whatsapping today? Hmm. You're reeling me in alarmingly - everything from your tea-drinking habits to your French skills to the fact that you say 'Hawkward' and easily refer to the DSM-IV in casual conversation.... I'm finding you sexier by the hour. You make me laugh over text which is a skill... I have high text-amusement standards. Rip my clothes off wudya?

- So a cheesy whatsapp last night and a cheesy facebook message today and honestly...honestly? Too little, too late. I just don't get why you would barely talk to me for three weeks and then send me this shite and expect me to reply in kind. I don't know what I'm feeling for you right now (apart from annoyance) and I wish you were a little bit closer so I could hop on a train and just SEE you and figure this out. This long distance is so crap sometimes. But however much I miss you I refuse to feel used, and I'm going to enjoy my life instead of sitting here pining over non-existent messages from you.

(#7785 (permalink)) Old
Oneirophobia Offline
Fear of Dreams

Junior TeenHelper

Name: Kayla C

Points: 19,348, Level: 20 Points: 19,348, Level: 20 Points: 19,348, Level: 20

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 10th 2015, 11:54 PM

Today I had fun, today I spent lots of time with friends. I do not care what you think of me going out of town for the day. You do not own me, nor can you tell me what to do.

I fell in love the way you fall asleep. Slowly then all at once <3

HelpLINK Mentor|Forum Moderator|Social Media Guru|Photographer|Chat Moderator
  (#7786 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 11th 2015, 12:04 AM

I'm asking for one more chance with a supervisor who treats me right, I don't think that's too much to ask given what you've put me through

(#7787 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 11th 2015, 05:08 PM

- You're not the last person I had sex with any more..

(#7788 (permalink)) Old
DYon Offline
Music once made me happy
Not a n00b

Name: David

Points: 6,251, Level: 11 Points: 6,251, Level: 11 Points: 6,251, Level: 11

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 11th 2015, 05:11 PM

I can't love music for you like you asked me to...I can't love music because of you...I just can't. I'm trying so damn hard
  (#7789 (permalink)) Old
rosepetal Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 9,441, Level: 14 Points: 9,441, Level: 14 Points: 9,441, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 11th 2015, 11:01 PM

I'm gunna miss you so fucking much I can't bear it
  (#7790 (permalink)) Old
Antihero
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Ghost

Points: 16,726, Level: 18 Points: 16,726, Level: 18 Points: 16,726, Level: 18

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 12th 2015, 03:00 AM

You don't deserve to be my boss

The neon burns a hole in the night, and the Freon burns a hole in the sky.
You can find my kind living right on the fault line, eyes on the seaside, lives on the B-side, kites on the power lines.
  (#7791 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 13th 2015, 10:40 PM

I have never been good enough. By virtue of existing I have already failed, eventually everyone everywhere will figure this out and I will be sent away from them. Excuse me for constantly feeling the need to justify my presence everywhere whether it's earned and I earned it or I have a right to be somewhere and just don't feel worthy of it. I'm not the only one contributing to this feeling, but I'm the only one who loses everything because of it. There's only one solution when this happens and I don't like it, but it feels like the only option I've ever had.

(#7792 (permalink)) Old
Le Papillon Offline
a secret you can keep
I can't get enough

Name: Samuel

Points: 35,189, Level: 27 Points: 35,189, Level: 27 Points: 35,189, Level: 27

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 14th 2015, 02:53 AM

I know I wasn't what you needed. I knew that from the beginning, but I was beginning to think that maybe, just maybe, I could be just enough. I suppose I was wrong, huh? I don't have a problem with that. What I do have a problem with, though, is that you lied to me about it. All I ever wanted from you was honesty. Now, I don't know what to believe. Just how much of this was a lie? The last thing you said? The last few days? Weeks? Months? Or was it the whole thing? That is what bothers me, what really hurt me- that you lied. If you had just told me the truth, that you found someone else, I would be fine. A little sad, sure, but I'd be okay. My heart would be bruised, not shattered. I don't know what to believe anymore, other than that I do love you. I have since the very beginning, and I will never stop. This is why I don't mind you moving on. As long as you are happy, I'll be happy. Your happiness is what matters to me, and all I ever wanted from you was your honesty.
Thank you for the best four years, and I hope you're happy with her. Really, I do. I'll be here if you need me, but I'll leave you alone. I know when I am no longer needed.
Goodbye, my heart.

formerly snowstorm, GoneBeyondRepair, and Breathless in Love
Repose en Paix, Grandad/mom H., Sito, Nay, Mary, Aunt S., Peter, Katie, Lexi, Mrs. Radoye, Mandii, Trevor, Megan, Uncle T., Erika, Aunt R., Braxton, Connie, Adam, Grandpa, Buttons, Aunt Barb, Pi, Grandma ♥
The world will bleed its bloody tale. People will throw their stones. But the one thing you must always remember is:
You no longer walk alone.
-Blake Bliss
  (#7793 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 14th 2015, 01:51 PM

- I'm not quite sure why I haven't accepted your friend request yet; why I've left your message unopened. I hate that I have such a bad stereotype about girls: how guys are easy to shake off, easy just to get a casual kiss out of and then understand that you don't want anything else, but girls are clingy, needy, easily hurt, automatically expecting a relationship from a kiss. I know I shouldn't think that way and I know you're only single since August and you're probably as cool as you are cute. But I'm wary..

-We had sex on Sunday and we haven't talked since Sunday night. Is this because I'm waiting for you to say something, or you're waiting for me to say something? I don't regret it; it was fun, casual, I feel old enough to not feel guilty and slutty about a spontaneous decision like that any more. And I'm not crazy about you, it wouldn't be the end of the world if I didn't hear from you again. But I do like you and I would like to..... and we were on a good buzz. What's happened?

- WHAT was with last night?? When have you EVER wanted to go home first?? I can't help thinking it was because me and her were cuddled up on the sofa and you were on the other side of me with your hand on my leg and then suddenly telling me that you wanted to go - and you knew I wouldn't let you fucking walk home (how come you could afford pints but not a taxi for three miles?) And then in the taxi you started telling me how she's a liar and secretly seeing some other girl and lying about it - I don't care, I don't want a RELATIONSHIP with her, she was just cute enough to kiss. It's usually me wanting to go and you begging me to stay out, to have more fun, to stay somewhere else.

Stop. You don't own me. And just because I'm single now for the first time since you've known me doesn't change anything.

(#7794 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 14th 2015, 03:04 PM

Um, I said that I didn't want another date and you said you understood........was I dreaming.......?? Why......are you asking if we can hang out again....?? I'm just confused.... was it not clear........???

(#7795 (permalink)) Old
Chloe Maria Offline
Chloe
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Chloe Maria Longoria

Points: 6,065, Level: 11 Points: 6,065, Level: 11 Points: 6,065, Level: 11

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 14th 2015, 03:54 PM

What you did is unbelievable and selfish. It see human but no humanity. You are nothing. I want to say I am not mad just let down, but I can't. I am mad. I am mad at you for leaving me and the rest of the family. I am mad at you for what you did to my sister and I. I am mad at you for lying to my mother so bad that she still loves you. I am mad for everything you ever did. Rot in Hell old man.
  (#7796 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount71

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 16th 2015, 06:48 PM

- I don't know why things are so off between us. I really am doing much better. Maybe it didn't seem like it because I was away from the house for two weeks; I don't know. All I know is I feel sad that we're having a rough patch. I thought since I'm older now we were past those. Please, tell me what I can do to make it right.

- What you did was completely inappropriate and a serious breach of my privacy. I realize that you are my mother's friend and that I am kind of a "special" hire, but it's still my job, and it's not your place to report what happens to me at work to my mother, and certainly not when it involves my mental health. I'm an adult. If you are concerned about my work performance please take it up with me in the future.

- I'm really glad you let me express my concerns without me seeming jealous or possessive. I have just had a bad experience with seemingly clingy people in my partners' lives. The last time there was someone that invested in such a short time after talking with my partner they up and moved here and interfered with my relationship with my partner/made a negative impact on my mental health. Obviously you are not him and she is not her, and it's important you recognize I know that, but triggers are triggers and they go off when things happen. Since I shared my feelings I've been able to manage that trigger much better.

In the end, my triggers are mine to deal with, and I accept and am working on this. I think it will improve the quality of our relationship. In this case I trust you to make good decisions; you have shown me you have good judgment, and certainly much better judgment than him. In the end, it's your relationship(s), and I respect your right to have them. As long as they don't negatively impact or interfere with my relationship with you I don't care what happens in your other relationships. I love you and what we do is more important than worrying about what you do with other people.
  (#7797 (permalink)) Old
fallingstargirl Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Estelle

Points: 8,025, Level: 13 Points: 8,025, Level: 13 Points: 8,025, Level: 13

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 17th 2015, 12:09 AM

I don't dislike you because you're mean. You are perfectly nice. But you are rude and pestering and have all the common sense of an underdeveloped goldfish. Please stop bothering me now.

The opposite of war isn't peace - it's creation
~Jonathan Larson

(#7798 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 18th 2015, 03:42 PM

'In the meantime'... I wrote back straight away! Gah, you're annoying. I put on make up and everything.... and was kind of looking forward to an impromptu dog-walking date. But whatever...your loss. :P

(#7799 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 18th 2015, 03:46 PM

I've been crying over you a lot today. I miss you. Seeing you the other night was so good but it killed me that I couldn't touch you; couldn't kiss you or hug you from behind or curl up inside your hoodie just because I felt like it. You looked beautiful.

(#7800 (permalink)) Old
DYon Offline
Music once made me happy
Not a n00b

Name: David

Points: 6,251, Level: 11 Points: 6,251, Level: 11 Points: 6,251, Level: 11

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 18th 2015, 03:56 PM

I miss you so much =( I wish you didn't have to work on call