TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Games and Things Here you can find popular chit-chat threads like games and surveys.

Note: Posts made in this forum don't contribute towards your post count.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 4.88 average.
  (#8321 (permalink)) Old
iambatman Offline
Suicidal? Yes.
Average Joe

Name: Riley

Points: 9,063, Level: 13 Points: 9,063, Level: 13 Points: 9,063, Level: 13

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 26th 2015, 05:03 PM

I don't know why you left me...You treat her so much more better than me...You don't know how many times you made me feel worthless, you have NEVER cared...Why cant you just love me?

That god does not exist, I cannot deny
That my whole being cries out for a god, I cannot forget.

The gates of Heaven were locked shut. The pits of Hell, they were all filled up. And I fear I don't belong here.....

How could someone so perfect feel so insecure? As to scar her skin with cuts and burns and still want to hurt more. How does someone so loving learn to hate her own guts? Drawing a picture on her arm with a blade, as if her mind wasn't dark enough
  (#8322 (permalink)) Old
Nightblood. Offline
jus drein jus daun
I've been here a while

Points: 24,570, Level: 22 Points: 24,570, Level: 22 Points: 24,570, Level: 22

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 27th 2015, 12:59 AM

You're the Lisa to my Susanna.

"We all have battle scars, Finn. Suck it up and build a brace for yours."
  (#8323 (permalink)) Old
still surviving Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Louis
Pronouns: He/Him

Points: 4,731, Level: 10 Points: 4,731, Level: 10 Points: 4,731, Level: 10

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 27th 2015, 01:33 AM

ohhhh you sons of a B, my own parents, making me wish to suicide, I KNOW YOU LIKE TEENAGE GIRLS DAD, I DONT KNOW NOW THANKFULLY, BUT IF YOU HAD THE CHOICE ONE YEAR AGO, WHEN I WAS WEAKER THAN EVER, A FEW MONTHS AFTER MY OWN MOTHER ABANDONED ME, IF YOU HAD THE CHANCE THEN IF SURE YOU WOULD F*** A GIRL, YOU EVEN TRIED TO ASK THE NUMBER TO A GIRL, YOU COULDNT STOP STARING AT HER BODY.............. EVEN WITH ALL YOU HURT ME BEFORE MY MOM LEFT US, AND IF I STAND UP AGAISNT YOU, YOU WILL PUNISH ME, TREATHEN ME TO HIT ME, AND STOP ME FROM HAVING A GOOD PSYCOLOGICAL HEALTH YOUR ABUSING ME AND YOU KNOW IT, YOU KNOW IT!!!! DAMN YOU, I WANT YOU TO CRY AS MUCH AND DOUBLE AS YOU AND MY MOTHER MADE ME CRY, YOU DESTROY MY DREAMS MY CHILDHOOD.... AND EVEN IF I TOLD SOMEONE I TRUST ABOUT YOUR STU.... THEFFY WOULD NEVER BELIEVE ME......... GOD DAMN IT IM ALONE IN THIS WORLD, SOMETIMES IM JUST DOWN IN THE GROUND WONDERING "WHY DONT I JUST KILL MYSELF" at least i dont pay much attention to those thoughts......... DAMN YOU BOTH

ARENT YOU ASHAMED TO SURROUND MY ARGUMENTS?? I GET ANGRIER AND ANGRIER....... SOMETIMES MY STOMACH HURTS ME SO BAD SO AS MY HEAD, I HAVE NO ONE TO TALK TO... EVERYTIME THE ANGER GETS WORST......... AT LEAST YOUR SUPPORTIVE IN ALMOST EVERYTHING ELSE, DADDY, NOT LIKE MY MOTHER, THANK YOU MOTHER FOR STEALING MY FUTURE!!!!!!!! THANK YOU FOR STEALING MY MONEY FOR COLLEGE, THANK YOU FOR LYING AND BETRAYING ME, THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMPLETE LACK OF CONCERN OR LOVE......

Uhhh.... i feel... so.... little..... people say im smart, good looking, nice and everything....

then why do i feel like the biggest stupid a***le in the world? i sometimes HATE myself for absolutely no reason....my self steem is incredibly low....... and i have to fake everywhere with everybody... incluiding my dad

i confronted my dad today, he make his psycological warfare crap, and now he got very very angry with me, he says its the last week he will feed me out of his pocket, im not even old enough to work legally... he wants me to ask my mother for money.... the same mother that stabbed me (and dad) and NEVER GAVE A PENNY OF A F**K FOR ME!!!

and children of divorce think the world has dropped its worst on them... you little babys. ... please, sorry for that, forgive me, i didnt realy mean it... your hurt is as important as mine...

i wish i was a stupid 12 year old when my family was still functional and my biggest worry was girls not to like me, my dad is an A type person, my mother? was a good person when she married my dad, still a C TYPE PERSON, then she became a D type person, she never gave a F**** about the example she was giving me or how she was raising me, she inculcated me to fear my father (of course before all this sht) and until a few months i could never be with my dad without being afraid, i did great in school, and everything though.....i dont have the gone fishing, went to the game, nice evening with daddy all the other children have.... that gave me big time shyness with everything, with girls.... and then i wanted to change, if my father got mad at me i didnt had the strenght to say sorryo to say something, my throat wouldnt just let me speak, then i tried one time, my father told me i was rebellious, called a big friend of him (and mine) that friend was 60 years old... i used to trust him... they were both speaking and planning how they should punish me for being rebellius, he screamed at me like never before.... said something about girls.... i couldnt believe it and boom, my confidence was 100% destroyed, i depressed myself, i hit myself sometimes, i started disrespecting me..... a lot of girls liked me and for that other day i didnt had the confidence to talk to them, i just frightfully stared at them while they stared at me... they left deceptioned and the first moment i had alone, i went to my room and cried... a lot.... everytime my dad does his stuff... i re live every moment of pain i had back then.......

i know, im ridiculously shy...... unsecure........ and maybe stupid............ i cant stand in front of a girl... im just frightened to death moving my eyes to all directions... i used to be nice and confident with girls as f***

people of my age dont like me, im trying not to act like i do (nervous, weird, freak) but i behave normally with people over my range of age, all the adults i talk to, say they love me, they love my attitude, love my interests, my feelings, my smartness............ i still feel like an idiot........ i wake up and think im the worst person in the world until someone says the opposite..........

Last edited by still surviving; October 27th 2015 at 01:52 AM.
  (#8324 (permalink)) Old
Astrophile. Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Brittany

Points: 19,786, Level: 20 Points: 19,786, Level: 20 Points: 19,786, Level: 20

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 27th 2015, 07:03 PM

To my classmates who keep asking me to scan the pages of the text book and send them to you: NO. Buy the damn book. We're 3 weeks in, and we have to read 10 chapters this week. I'm not scanning 300 pages of the book. In that time, I could read it.

Be more responsible. Kthxbye.

There is no beauty without some strangeness.
-EAP-

(#8325 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount19

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 28th 2015, 08:43 PM

I am so fucking sick of you! I am over you, you are so irrelevant in my life right now. But the only reason I even speak to you is so I have someone to communicate with in a more comfortable way. Ignoring me, breaking promises, making it all about yourself. Guess what, promises to friends are not meant to be broken if I am your friend like you claim me to be. Making it all about yourself and never inquiring into my well-being and such is incredibly selfish and careless. Again, you are making it seem as if I am not as important to you as you make me out to be when you say I am your good friend. Good friends don't do that to one another. You really shouldn't ignore me and thank god for that timer on Facebook. You know, the one that says how long you have been offline? Yeah. I notice you and that other person are on and off at the same time.

This isn't raging jealousy on my behalf. This is complete immaturity and lack of respect on your halves.
  (#8326 (permalink)) Old
OneWithTheSkies Offline
Lost Thoughts
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Sam

Points: 4,925, Level: 10 Points: 4,925, Level: 10 Points: 4,925, Level: 10

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 29th 2015, 01:35 PM

To a certain Voice Actress: I get a lot of crushes on people. I guess I'm a hopeless romantic, but you're the longest crush I've had. Despite the fact that for awhile I was annoyed by your presence in almost everything I saw. I know you're a married woman (to what I hope is a happy marriage) and see me nothing more than a fan of your work in the voices you've voiced, but I like you and I want you to keep being you. Stay awesome!

Last edited by OneWithTheSkies; October 29th 2015 at 01:38 PM. Reason: My grammar needs some work.
  (#8327 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Katie

Points: 33,958, Level: 26 Points: 33,958, Level: 26 Points: 33,958, Level: 26

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 29th 2015, 07:06 PM

Don't complain to me about a shortage of the type of professional you told me I can't be regardless of how badly I wanted it.

You say you'll respond every time for now, but I think eventually you'll stop just like everyone else. My hesitation to get together has more to do with my disability than yours. If you are willing and able and say we can make it work then I trust you, but I don't know if I'll be able to help you in the ways you'll need me to. I'm thinking of your safety above everything else. The fact that you're willing to come at least an hour to spend the day with me because I can't come to you in my own is huge; I didn't think we were that close. I'm probably the one who made it awkward.

You've been practically family for 24 years and now she's hurt because she hasn't seen you in MONTHS and when she does it's always her idea while she knows you're seeing your other friends. Then you can only do a short visit when you used to be here the whole day and you said you're going to explain what's going on. I hope I'm being paranoid by thinking it has anything to do with me, and I hope it's not bad, but I don't understand why you couldn't tell us of all people, you're like another mom to me, I trust you, I just don't get it.

LHO: March 31, 2008- October 13, 2012

"Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you." Jean Paul Sarte

Last edited by Kate*; November 1st 2015 at 03:57 AM.
  (#8328 (permalink)) Old
Calaer Offline
I have the Millennium Puzzle
I've been here a while

Name: Calaer

Points: 20,292, Level: 20 Points: 20,292, Level: 20 Points: 20,292, Level: 20

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 1st 2015, 04:56 PM

I'm glad that I can finally be who I am, and who I'm meant to be without you breathing down my neck!

"One day, in retrospect, the years of struggle will strike you as the most beautiful." ~Sigmund Freud

(#8329 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 1st 2015, 11:42 PM

It's times like these I'm glad I'm not going to be one because I can say this: This isn't as complicated as you're making it. You can either go or not go, but self-righteous refusal isn't going to help you or fix anything.

I REALLY don't want to, but it's not for the reasons you think. The other way is so much easier and the fact that the only other time I did it that way, it didn't go well doesn't help. Never been happier to realize I can't.

Last edited by Kate*; November 3rd 2015 at 10:50 PM.
  (#8330 (permalink)) Old
Calaer Offline
I've been here a while

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 2nd 2015, 03:03 PM

Sometimes I really wish that I never knew you. That you were never born. I hate all the pain and drama and surrounds my life because of you. I really do hate you, and I think it's totally unfair that you get things you don't want, that I would DIE for, yet, you act like it's nothing, and throw it away like trash. What is wrong with you??~!

"One day, in retrospect, the years of struggle will strike you as the most beautiful." ~Sigmund Freud

(#8331 (permalink)) Old
Haunted Offline
STAR GAZER
Average Joe

Name: Serena

Points: 10,133, Level: 14 Points: 10,133, Level: 14 Points: 10,133, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 2nd 2015, 04:53 PM

you've spent the first 13 years of my life telling me I can't sing and you still expect me to sing in front of you? The reason why I panic and sing badly during concerts is you, it's only because you're in the audience. Because, guess what? When you're not there, I sing twice as good as I usually do, no matter how many people there are. And don't come telling me what I should do to sing better, because you have no idea what you're talking about, and you know it perfectly.

MONACHOPSIS
the subtle but persistent feeling of being out of place, as maladapted to your surroundings as a seal on a beach—lumbering, clumsy, easily distracted, huddled in the company of other misfits, unable to recognize the ambient roar of your intended habitat, in which you’d be fluidly, brilliantly, effortlessly at home.
  (#8332 (permalink)) Old
MWF Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Robert

Points: 25,205, Level: 22 Points: 25,205, Level: 22 Points: 25,205, Level: 22

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 3rd 2015, 06:58 AM

I've known you for 16 years. We've both been through hell and helped each other through it, and we know each other like the back of our hands. So why can't you realize that I love you?
  (#8333 (permalink)) Old
hocus pocus Offline
Feline the love.

TeenHelp Addict

Pronouns: She/her

Points: 120,700, Level: 49 Points: 120,700, Level: 49 Points: 120,700, Level: 49

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 3rd 2015, 10:43 PM

You're dead. You died and left me behind and it feels like shit.

If clarity's in death, then why won't this die?
Years of tearing down our banners, you and I
Living for the thrill of hitting you where it hurts
Give me back my girlhood, it was mine first

The axe forgets, but the tree remembers
  (#8334 (permalink)) Old
Everglow. Offline
Did you miss me?

Outside, huh?

Name: Hollie
Pronouns: She/They

Points: 74,574, Level: 39 Points: 74,574, Level: 39 Points: 74,574, Level: 39

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 3rd 2015, 11:41 PM

Technically I did say this to your face but since you shouted at me before I got the chance to explain it more I'll go ahead and say it here instead. Making a phone call may 'not be that hard' for you. But I spent half an hour one time with the number dialed, phone in hand, looking at the dial button with my thumb over it, crying because I just couldn't press it. My mouth goes dry. I shake. I feel dizzy. It makes me feel physically sick. I can spend all night rehearsing what I need to say before I actually make the call. Even after rehearsing for the whole night, I'll go over it and over it and rethink it in different ways, imagine how they will reply and practice what I'll say back. But because I don't know, I panic and I worry. Making a phone call is NOT easy when the one thing you're cripplingly frightened of is social interaction. Just because you have loads of friends and you talk to people easily and always have a witty response and answer, doesn't mean we all do. I can't make friends. I can't pick up a phone and just dial the number. I can't just apply to any job and bullshit my way through it. I can't stand up for myself. I can't initiate a conversation with someone I don't know. I can't maintain a conversation with someone I DO know. Life is not that grand for everyone, okay?

Also, don't get offended when I say I don't want to cut my hair short because I'll look like a bloke. Don't be all 'why is being a man such a bad thing' when we support women. You live with three women. Don't be the man who can't work out why the nice guys don't get dates, and please don't be the man who pretends to support womens rights, LGBT+ rights, etc, when half of the things you come out with are borderline offensive.

Sorry.

"Why want another universe if this one has dogs?"

Matt Haig - The Midnight Library

Volunteer Support Officer | Apply to staff
  (#8335 (permalink)) Old
Astrophile. Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Brittany

Points: 19,786, Level: 20 Points: 19,786, Level: 20 Points: 19,786, Level: 20

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 4th 2015, 01:14 AM

Every little thing you say makes me cringe. When will I be free of you?

There is no beauty without some strangeness.
-EAP-

(#8336 (permalink)) Old
Jordioa18 Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Jordi

Points: 18,058, Level: 19 Points: 18,058, Level: 19 Points: 18,058, Level: 19

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 4th 2015, 08:23 AM

Why are you guys almost always joking? I'm not the joking type and I want more serious friends for fucks sake. I don't live off of jokes.

PSN: jordioa18

If you need help, PM/VM me
  (#8337 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 7th 2015, 04:31 PM

For God'said sake CALM DOWN we can't even disagree with someone or something without risking having it deleted! And you let others stay and not mine. You approved it then changed your mind before anything even happened and now you're saying I can repost it because the admins are, COME ON (not about here).

I hope you asked about my experience with her because I took the class and not because she's the supervisor who screwed you to the point of having a lawsuit. She doesn't seem to me like the kind of person who would do that, but that's exactly what everyone said to me about everyone who was screwing me over and the fact that you stopped responding after that when you've answered me until 4AM before has me concerned.

I see your point, and your disability is physical so it makes sense for you, but for people with learning or AS disabilities the opposite is true.

"I shouldn't be the only person you talk to." Well, you know what, you're the only one who offered and was available. My other options either scare me, aren't available, or I'm assuming won't be willing because I haven't kept the connection open. I go back and forth between believing that a PhD will be more accessible to me than I thought and thinking that you're crazy for suggesting it because you DON'T see the full picture or how impaired this makes me. Even with amazing qualifications (and mine are probably okay), I only have a 3-6% chance, they threaten openly to throw you out, and even if I wanted to do this I couldn't start until August of 2017 and I won't graduate until I'm 35. I originally planned on marriage and a family by then.

Last edited by Kate*; November 10th 2015 at 05:21 AM.
  (#8338 (permalink)) Old
Hurt Friend Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 4,777, Level: 10 Points: 4,777, Level: 10 Points: 4,777, Level: 10

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 7th 2015, 04:36 PM

People you don't know

-Dear 1st person,

I hate you for all you put me and my friends through. Screw off.

-Dear 2nd person,

You are insane. You call me a monster, a freak? No. Leave me alone.

-Dear 3rd person,

Thanks for ruining my life. I despise you.

-Dear 4th person.

I still like you. Are you back from France yet? I wish you had stayed so I could know you longer.
  (#8339 (permalink)) Old
iambatman Offline
Suicidal? Yes.
Average Joe

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 8th 2015, 02:00 AM

I am going to write this in white so....

Why don't you care about me? Why do you always push me away? I wish I could talk to you...But I cant because you don't even care what I have to say. You never cared. I don't care anymore. I just want to give up right now... And you don't even care...What are you going to do when I end up dead? You just want things to go your way...You never let me speak. My safety doesn't even matter to you...Why? You told me things were going to change when I got out of the hospital. Nothing ever changed. I went back to the hospital, thing were going to change. A week later, I was back in the ER, having attempted suicide, and thing were going to change. I stayed a week and you promised I would never end up like this again...Literally 10 hours later I was back in the ER with yet again another suicide attempt. All because of you, your husband, and you son. Your son, who is my brother, pushes me to the point where I want to kill myself. You husband calls me a bitch, a fuck off, and a slut. You don't even care. My doctors wanted to call children services on you because of this. I ended up living at my grandmothers for 6 weeks. Granted they were the best 6 weeks of my life. You took me away way from the only place I ever felt safe because your sister and I got into a small argument. Seriously? You put into a place where I have NEVER felt safe. And you don't care. You and your husband are not together right now. I wonder how long that is going to last. Last time it was for about 4 months. You always say you two are getting a divorce. What is this? The 5th time? Everyday I wake up and wonder what you are going to make me do...I heard you on the phone today...You said you put in applications in Akron...Wow...I don't even know what to say. You are a compulsive liar. Every time you talk to him I just want to scream. You lie all the time. You lie to me, you lie to your husband, and you lie to your son...And you don't want us to lie, but you lying is perfectly acceptable...Cool...I might as well start cutting again. Or I might even tell my therapist about you lying. And I will tell my grandmother. And your sister. Because they are the only support I am getting right now. You must be having fun, making me feel like this...I bet you are....I have lasted 6 months out of the hospital...But for what? To get lied to? To be hated? Earlier this year, I couldn't stay out of the hospital for a week without trying to kill myself...Look how far I have made it. But my accomplishments mean nothing. The only thing that matters is your husband and your son...You don't even want me anymore...You are not even a mom anymore...You will never understand my pain. You may claim you do, but you don't....Fuck you! I hate you so much! I hope I die.... but obviously you don't care.......

The gates of Heaven were locked shut. The pits of Hell, they were all filled up. And I fear I don't belong here.....

How could someone so perfect feel so insecure? As to scar her skin with cuts and burns and still want to hurt more. How does someone so loving learn to hate her own guts? Drawing a picture on her arm with a blade, as if her mind wasn't dark enough
  (#8340 (permalink)) Old
Calaer Offline
I've been here a while

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 8th 2015, 02:05 PM

I love how I can spend eight hours a day for two days running and doing for you, then on my birthday you ask me to do something for you, and I tell you it's my birthday and I can't, and you get mad at me for wanting to do something for myself? You are such a horrible person.

(#8341 (permalink)) Old
iambatman Offline
Suicidal? Yes.
Average Joe

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 8th 2015, 02:21 PM

I hear you talking on the phone about me...You make me feel terrible about myself. You make me feel stupid..You make me do everything...If I say I don want to do something for you, you get mad...What the fuck? I need a break from you and your drama...

(#8342 (permalink)) Old
MWF Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Robert

Points: 25,205, Level: 22 Points: 25,205, Level: 22 Points: 25,205, Level: 22

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 8th 2015, 03:55 PM

MSU, MSU, MSU, can eat a big fat DIIICK.... OSU can eat a big fat, DIIICK.... Urban Meyer can eat a big fat DIIICK.....
Set this to the tune of Fuck wit Dre Day and change it to Fuck wit Michigan Day.
  (#8343 (permalink)) Old
Calaer Offline
I've been here a while

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 10th 2015, 09:35 AM

You're truly a lovely person, and I want you to know that no matter what happens inside that pretty little head of yours, and no matter what happens out here in the real world I'm here for you, and I'll never leave your side.

(#8344 (permalink)) Old
Ral. Offline
'ello.
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Jack

Points: 9,772, Level: 14 Points: 9,772, Level: 14 Points: 9,772, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 10th 2015, 08:39 PM

It turns out I'm not okay. I don't know how much longer I can do this.

PM/VM Me if you need any sort of help, I welcome ANYONE who wants to talk.
  (#8345 (permalink)) Old
Clarent Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Name: L.

Points: 9,571, Level: 14 Points: 9,571, Level: 14 Points: 9,571, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 10th 2015, 09:17 PM

I don't know what's going on inside your head, and I'm growing increasingly tired of this. What happened? Where is that you that I fell in love with...?
  (#8346 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 12th 2015, 12:36 AM

You're the ones saying it, not me and honestly, I don't know where you're getting it from. I have a tendency to beat myself up, but you did worse yet you think I'm smart enough for that. My transcripts are a mess, there's dismissal on my record, my GPA was not that high, and my test scores (if I had them) would be low because they always are. Even with amazing credentials, I'd have almost no chance. You've got to be kidding me.

(#8347 (permalink)) Old
On hiatus
Average Joe

Points: 7,694, Level: 12 Points: 7,694, Level: 12 Points: 7,694, Level: 12

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 12th 2015, 04:47 PM

I love you. There's no point in denying it, you're the best thing that has ever happened to me.

On hiatus
  (#8348 (permalink)) Old
iambatman Offline
Suicidal? Yes.
Average Joe

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 14th 2015, 03:14 PM

I honestly don't want to move. I am excited to see my friends again, but I don't want to deal with the drama again. You and your husband will be fighting again....And I hate it. I love you to death, but I would rather die than live with him. I hope I get to hang out with Caslynn and Annabelle so I don't have to be home....
^^^In white...

(#8349 (permalink)) Old
Calaer Offline
I've been here a while

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 17th 2015, 09:13 AM

I wish you were more responsible. I wish you would act your age, but I suppose that's not gonna happen anytime ever.

(#8350 (permalink)) Old
iambatman Offline
Suicidal? Yes.
Average Joe

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 17th 2015, 03:18 PM

I recommend you don't kill me. I want to save that for myself.

(#8351 (permalink)) Old
Clarent Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Name: L.

Points: 9,571, Level: 14 Points: 9,571, Level: 14 Points: 9,571, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 17th 2015, 03:32 PM

Sad what's happening. But my conscience is clean. I'm done being treated like a second-class citizen.
  (#8352 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 18th 2015, 12:23 AM

I don't know if you just don't want to go, if you just aren't listening to me, or if this is some passive aggressive way of getting me to make the appointment for myself. Either way, it's working. What part of "We need dentist appointments, I think I have a cavity and it hurts." are you not understanding?! I'm not unwilling, you've just always done it and made them for both of us at once.

I never expect answers at 4am, but it's okay if I never get one. When you said you'd keep responding, I figured it would be like everyone else. That eventually you'd get sick of my whining about stuff that I should be "over" by now, but you've driven me to tears you're so amazing at this and that's why they're giving you a license. I hope we do end up getting together at some point.

I understand that this is hard, but it's NOT a tragedy; yes it's painful, but COME ON!

Last edited by Kate*; November 20th 2015 at 09:19 PM.
  (#8353 (permalink)) Old
Calaer Offline
I've been here a while

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 20th 2015, 01:03 PM

I love you, I really do, but sometimes I just can't handle you at all.

(#8354 (permalink)) Old
Nightblood. Offline
jus drein jus daun
I've been here a while

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 21st 2015, 01:48 AM

Sometimes memories of certain times in my life hit me so hard I feel like I can't breathe and it's happening tonight. It hurts so much to think about but I can't stop.

(#8355 (permalink)) Old
Everglow. Offline
Did you miss me?

Outside, huh?

Name: Hollie
Pronouns: She/They

Points: 74,574, Level: 39 Points: 74,574, Level: 39 Points: 74,574, Level: 39

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 23rd 2015, 04:04 PM

I get it, you're struggling. We all are. Leaving your job will give you more money problems. It will make us worry that you can't pay rent, bills, food. If you cant afford to do this, you can move out. Not dealing with it anymore.

"Why want another universe if this one has dogs?"

Matt Haig - The Midnight Library

Volunteer Support Officer | Apply to staff
  (#8356 (permalink)) Old
Calaer Offline
I've been here a while

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 24th 2015, 01:58 PM

Things can only look up from here. You may have thought that without you I would fall apart, but look at me now. I'm growing, I'm expanding my horizons. My family is gaining a new member, and I'm doing alright without you. I'm sorry, but you don't control my life anymore.

(#8357 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 25th 2015, 05:33 AM

To you it was probably nothing big, just part of your job, but at the time, to me, it was desperately needed and you couldn't be there because he needed you. I hope I either eventually get it, or it stops mattering to me so much because chances are it's never going to happen. Or if it does, I'll end up disappointed.

You know, for people who claimed to care you had a weird way of showing it, especially to me. I know I was treated differently and it never made sense to anybody and I know you covered for each other and I know you got away with way too much and you'll probably do it again. How many people over how many years? I want to know.

Last edited by Kate*; November 27th 2015 at 01:23 AM.
  (#8358 (permalink)) Old
Nightblood. Offline
jus drein jus daun
I've been here a while

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 26th 2015, 10:59 PM

The urges are strong tonight. I hope I can get through this weekend.

(#8359 (permalink)) Old
EmisaurusRex Offline
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Em

Points: 31,401, Level: 25 Points: 31,401, Level: 25 Points: 31,401, Level: 25

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 29th 2015, 04:34 AM

You clearly aren't interested in our friendship anymore. Good to know, I guess.

Great works are performed not by strength, but by perseverance.
PM me anytime <3
  (#8360 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 29th 2015, 04:51 AM

I know you said you wanted me to succeed, but not everyone gets a happy ending. You don't get to tell me I didn't try, though you probably would along with saying I chose it and did it to myself and everything else that wasn't true. Believe what you want, you can't argue with the facts. You had the right and the responsibility to decide that I didn't belong, you did not have the right to decide or tell me what I do or don't feel or to use your false assumption that I "lack" a basic human emotion to collapse my entire life and then turn your backs on me.

Talk me down or give me permission to let go. After 27 years of white-knuckling, fighting, and failing through poor treatment, abuse BS, and getting screwed over so badly that you wouldn't even believe it (or survive it), I've finally decided I'm done. You don't get to tell me I didn't try or that it's my own fault, but my guess is that you will; if you ever even find out, and I know you won't.

I keep waiting for you to stop responding. I don't trust easy and you decided to tell me that you'd continue to answer as long as I needed it. Everyone else has quit on me; I'm convinced you will too.

Last edited by Kate*; December 1st 2015 at 01:09 AM.