TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Games and Things Here you can find popular chit-chat threads like games and surveys.

Note: Posts made in this forum don't contribute towards your post count.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 4.88 average.
  (#8841 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Katie

Points: 33,935, Level: 26 Points: 33,935, Level: 26 Points: 33,935, Level: 26

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 20th 2017, 02:27 AM

I think I might finally be ready to update you again, but if you think for one second I'm sugarcoating anything, you couldn't be more wrong. I don't even know how one would go about sugarcoatng the amount of crap I've been through.

News flash genius, not every person is capable of working. Stop making us feel ashamed for our inability to function like everyone else.

You know what you did. The fact that you've gotten away with it, probably for decades, or misplacing the blame to the victim all day long doesn't make it okay.

She sat there and took it all, right down to the illegal stuff. I refused. She'll finish soon and get her dream job like everyone else. I lost everything, broke, had my soul ripped out, and my life ruined. Who really won?

LHO: March 31, 2008- October 13, 2012

"Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you." Jean Paul Sarte

Last edited by Kate*; February 22nd 2017 at 07:59 PM.
  (#8842 (permalink)) Old
Ambedo. Offline
I'm as sane as I ever was.

I can't get enough

Name: Sam
Pronouns: she/her

Points: 40,735, Level: 29 Points: 40,735, Level: 29 Points: 40,735, Level: 29

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 20th 2017, 03:28 AM

You've been on my mind a lot lately and I don't know why. I miss you even though I shouldn't. Regardless of anything else, I hope all is well.

wanderlust consumed her;
foreign hearts & exotic minds compelled her.
she had a gypsy soul
and a vibrant heart for the unknown.
-d. marie
  (#8843 (permalink)) Old
Calaer Offline
I have the Millennium Puzzle
I've been here a while

Name: Calaer

Points: 20,292, Level: 20 Points: 20,292, Level: 20 Points: 20,292, Level: 20

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 20th 2017, 01:58 PM

I'm slightly happy that we are taking a break from Friend's day. I hate always having to be nice to you when you clearly don't deserve it.

"One day, in retrospect, the years of struggle will strike you as the most beautiful." ~Sigmund Freud

(#8844 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount39

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 22nd 2017, 03:16 AM

That kiss was romantic, nearly a perfect movie moment. You pulled me close to you, as close as you could. I had to stand on my toes to reach your lips and you laughed about how short I am compared to you. Your arms were wrapped around my waist and my arms were wrapped around your shoulders and neck. It was nearly perfect. Except for when I tried to pull away, you held me tighter. When I stopped kissing, you kept going. When the embrace finally broke, I got in my car and left. As soon as you were out of sight, I burst into tears. I haven't cried at all in such a long time, let alone cried that hard. I still want to cry now. I didn't want you to hold me that close to you, I didn't want the kiss to keep going when I was ready to stop. I don't know what to do now.
  (#8845 (permalink)) Old
Calaer Offline
I've been here a while

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 22nd 2017, 02:43 PM

I'm glad we are talking again, but it's going to take some time for me to get used to you again. I'm sorry.

"One day, in retrospect, the years of struggle will strike you as the most beautiful." ~Sigmund Freud

(#8846 (permalink)) Old
Calaer Offline
I've been here a while

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 23rd 2017, 02:18 PM

I really want you back in my life, but I'm not sure I can handle you back all at once like this. I'm sorry.

(#8847 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount24

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 26th 2017, 08:10 AM

How the fuck dare you tell me that? How the fuck dare you tell me something that is actually triggering and my subconscious gives me that disturbing as fuck dream. How the fuck dare you make me feel as if I've kicked a helpless, blind, two-legged kitten and dumped it in a puddle of semi-frozen water! Fuck you.
  (#8848 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 26th 2017, 08:19 AM

It's time, I want to do it while I'm still in a relatively good place. I hope you'll still answer though. I don't need it like I used to, but I'd still be disappointed if you didn't.

No amount of blaming me will make your words my fault. Interesting that a mental health professional, and one of the most devoted fans of "personal responsibility" philosophy, misuses it to hurt people and then blame her victims. We've all been provoked, that's proof that this philosophy doesn't work.

You need to learn the difference between expressing a different opinion respectfully, and "attacking." Had I not gone out of my way to be tactful, you'd have a point. You're teaching your child with a disability to play the victim if you think what I said was an "attack." I've actually been attacked and degraded by those who claimed to know better, grow up.

Last edited by Kate*; March 1st 2017 at 12:56 AM.
  (#8849 (permalink)) Old
Calaer Offline
I've been here a while

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 26th 2017, 03:20 PM

You don't have ground to stand on when it comes to judging me. You're in the same boat, if not one worse, than I am, darling. You can't sit there and treat me like crap and expect me to roll over and take it.

(#8850 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount39

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 27th 2017, 07:46 PM

E and M, I understand that you're worried about my eating habits. I understand you're worried about my overall health. I understand I've given you reason to be, but please stop bringing it up in front of our friends. Please stop bringing it up in front of my boyfriend. Please stop forcing me to eat because it only makes it worse.

Last edited by DeletedAccount39; February 28th 2017 at 04:05 AM.
  (#8851 (permalink)) Old
Calaer Offline
I've been here a while

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 28th 2017, 02:08 PM

I wish that I didn't always have you in the back of my mind, and that I was able to move forward with my life, and not have to worry about what you were doing, or what you wanted.

(#8852 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount39

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 1st 2017, 08:18 PM

I told you that people have used their strength against me before, and I saw your heart break. You tried to cover it, you didn't want me to see, but P, I did. Last night I pulled away from a kiss and you didn't question it, you let me have the moment I needed to gather myself. After a moment, you asked if I was okay and if I wanted to stop. You respect me, you respect me more than any other guy has. I feel safe around you, I know that you will protect me. And maybe this is crazy because we haven't even been dating a month and that's why I'm not going to say it and why I'm trying not to dwell on this thought but I'm falling in love with you. I am falling in love with you. Please catch me.
  (#8853 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 1st 2017, 10:43 PM

You messed up and it added to the damage and pain I was already dealing with. The solution isn't to blame me for causing it by not listening to you (and quitting). The solution is doing your job correctly. There's an official procedure in place for a reason, FOLLOW IT! It's not my fault you didn't.

Your deliberate, unethical, and unprofessional actions against me were not excuses, my fault, or deserved. Your damage to my psyche and reputation weren't EXCUSES, they were ABUSES and practically criminal.

Yes, I know I failed to do another assignment, but I think we might be coming from different places. I need to work through and fully accept this before I can bring myself to do it.

Never tell me I'm "choosing to fail" again. I know how that would go because I'm right about everything when it comes to failure. I'm avoiding the unnecessary pain of proving myself right yet again. I fail either way, one is a lot less work. And for the record, I don't consider relying on other people's money "supporting myself", even if I am entitled to it.

Maybe I'm going backwards, or maybe you just think that whenever you realize I'm not where you think I should be.

Last edited by Kate*; March 4th 2017 at 08:43 PM.
  (#8854 (permalink)) Old
Calaer Offline
I've been here a while

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 2nd 2017, 12:22 PM

I hope that I never have to see you again, and if I do, I hope that it's on better terms than previous engagements. I can't stand the way you treat people. Especially since the people you treat like shit happen to be the ones who are bending over backwards to love you and provide for you. Just because you're over the age of 18 and have 5 kids doesn't make you an adult. You're a horrible person.

(#8855 (permalink)) Old
Celyn Offline
~One Skittles Minion~

Jeez, get a life!

Name: Holly
Pronouns: She/Her

Points: 57,742, Level: 34 Points: 57,742, Level: 34 Points: 57,742, Level: 34

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 2nd 2017, 10:14 PM

I sent you a message. I keep checking and waiting. I hope you're not ignoring me, because I honestly don't know what I could've done or said that would cause you to ignore me. I know it's a crap message, but I didn't know what to else to say and I was so anxious. I hope you get in touch me. I really miss you and I feel guilty for not talking to you sooner. Maybe that's my mistake? I also hope you are okay, and I want to be there for you. And yet, I want you to be there for me too, and I'm scared I'll lose you again or get replaced. So many confusing feelings. Wish I could talk to you.

Mentoring and Support Team Leader | Click here to volunteer
  (#8856 (permalink)) Old
Chai. Offline
Nitwit Blubber Oddment Tweak ♥
I've been here a while

Points: 35,456, Level: 27 Points: 35,456, Level: 27 Points: 35,456, Level: 27

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 3rd 2017, 12:12 AM

A part of me wants to try and fit in with you but I don't think I am ever going to do that. I have stuck around for a while now and people keep coming and going in my life whenever they please. I think I will just get used to that and stick to the few close friends I have. It is obvious you don't want me around because of your new popular friends. I don't want to be friends with these popular people because they don't like me. They have made it evident a number of times. I will live, I guess without you'll. Without anybody.
  (#8857 (permalink)) Old
Calaer Offline
I've been here a while

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 3rd 2017, 02:19 PM

I cannot wait for the day that you're no long a part of my every-week life.

(#8858 (permalink)) Old
Chai. Offline
Nitwit Blubber Oddment Tweak ♥
I've been here a while

Points: 35,456, Level: 27 Points: 35,456, Level: 27 Points: 35,456, Level: 27

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 3rd 2017, 02:31 PM

Leave already. I don't think I care. If you think I am going to sit back and accept your controlling nature, you are delusional. I am too independent to take shit from you and you can say whatever you like about it. I am not changing. A whore? Well, if that is what I am, so be it. But I am not bending this time. I am not going to get guilt tripped into being nice to you or accepting your behaviour towards me just because you called me a name that once upon a time triggered me. It does not bother me anymore because I know who I am and what I am. Your opinion doesn't matter, anymore. Never should have, actually but I am glad I learnt my mistake early. I am glad I did not get too involved with you and ruin my life again.
  (#8859 (permalink)) Old
Clarent Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Name: L.

Points: 9,571, Level: 14 Points: 9,571, Level: 14 Points: 9,571, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 3rd 2017, 02:52 PM

For all the shit you've done and for all the fear and anxiety you've caused me, I truly appreciate the interest and care you're showing now.

I'm just sorrowful that you've only recently started really being a father. I wish we could've had more time like that together. Perhaps I could genuinely say that I love you.

The risk I took was calculated, but boy, am I bad at math.
  (#8860 (permalink)) Old
daisy_jam Offline
< < • > >
Average Joe

Name: Delwen

Points: 13,527, Level: 16 Points: 13,527, Level: 16 Points: 13,527, Level: 16

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 4th 2017, 06:19 AM

I wish you would believe me when I say I'm unwell or weak, or in shitloads of pain. I'm trying my hardest to be like the others but you keep squishing me down into the ground making me feel small when you should be praising me. This is why I have no love for you both. And you wonder why I hate giving you both hugs.

breathe. it's just a bad day, not a bad life.
  (#8861 (permalink)) Old
armitage Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 3,674, Level: 9 Points: 3,674, Level: 9 Points: 3,674, Level: 9

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 4th 2017, 12:45 PM

It's been over a year since we last spoke. I miss you. Oh, god, I miss you. We were amazing rp partners, and even moreso best friends. We loved each other. Why did you leave me? Why did you go away? You made me promise that day I'd never leave you behind for something better, but then you left me without so much as an explanation. And I know for a fact that you didn't delete your account because I've seen your logged in status. And I know you've seen mine. I've tried to talk to you, but you didn't answer back. When I found out you were still posting but ignoring me, I cried. I cried and talked to my REAL friends. They live in two different countries from me and still manage to be better friends than someone who lives two states away. I can't say I hate you. Because I don't. I still love you. I can't bring myself to not do so, but...if it was because you were getting sick of me, all you had to do was say so. I wouldn't have been mad. I would have just said, "there goes another one." At least you would have been honest.

If you ever want to talk to me again, I'm still there. Never left, never changed my name.

If you want to talk, I'd be a bit pissed, but...I'd like to see your atrociously typed messages show up again.

Love you,

-K

Last edited by armitage; March 4th 2017 at 02:10 PM.
  (#8862 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 5th 2017, 06:30 AM

If I didn't know this was normal, I'd throw in the ultimate towel. I may not be stupid, but if my intelligence can never be used for anything, why am I fighting so hard to stay?

It's obvious you're trying to distract us away from the fact that you have no clue what you're doing, and think we won't notice. I noticed. Don't treat us like we're stupid.

I'd ask you this, but I know you won't tell me claiming that you can't treat me, even though I know that and that question doesn't mean I'm asking you to.

Very rarely, I think it was all worth it just for that. I'm glad it helped you, even if I failed afterwards. I wonder if that was a sign that I was in the right place because it felt so good, or the wrong place, because the way I did it wasn't the way they wanted it done, even if it was "right' because it showed you something in a way you'd never thought of it before. That's what I really want. Conversations like the one we had, that make people think and see things a different way. I'm still broken though, so it'll probably never happen.

Why are you pointing out that you're proud of her for being positive about her horrific circumstances?! If she wasn't, would you be encouraging her to be? Like you have the right to tell HER how SHE'S allowed to feel about HER situation? You don't.

Last edited by Kate*; March 7th 2017 at 02:04 AM.
  (#8863 (permalink)) Old
Clarent Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Name: L.

Points: 9,571, Level: 14 Points: 9,571, Level: 14 Points: 9,571, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 5th 2017, 07:54 AM

Remember when we still did that thing friends do?

You know, talked somehow regularily, laughed together, complained about stuff?

I don't feel you anymore. You're slowly becoming yet another former regret of mine. And it hurts. I poured a lot of effort and heart into you.

And I haven't forgotten.

When we were still dating, you did your bloody best so that I never forget.

And even if I could forget, I would have kept the memories.

After all, only fools do not learn from their mistakes, isn't that correct?

I hope you're getting fine with your life over there. I have no spite or any hard feelings for you, and if you are alright, I'm genuinely happy.

So... be happy, okay?

For me.

The risk I took was calculated, but boy, am I bad at math.
  (#8864 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount69

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 5th 2017, 09:53 AM

I want us to succeed.
I'm sacred we won't.
Don't leave me.
  (#8865 (permalink)) Old
Calaer Offline
I've been here a while

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 5th 2017, 02:07 PM

It's hard enough to get through this without you, so please don't insert yourself just to make it impossible.

(#8866 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount39

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 6th 2017, 08:15 PM

I couldn't be honest with you because you'd worry about me and I don't want you to worry about me. I'm trying to make you believe I'm just tired, not sad. March 6th is always a bad day for me, let it go please.
  (#8867 (permalink)) Old
Calaer Offline
I've been here a while

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 9th 2017, 04:40 PM

I'm glad we've found a way around all the trouble. I've missed you, and I know she has as well. We are truly lucky to have you in our lives.

(#8868 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 10th 2017, 02:01 AM

Here's what you're missing: I'VE GIVEN UP, I said I would never end up here, and I have no idea how to get out of it. Of course I'm not doing your assignments, the build up is torture that spirals me and there's no point so I'm putting myself through this for no reason if I'm lucky, and another negative experience if I'm not. Try treating that before you tell me I'm "choosing to fail."

(#8869 (permalink)) Old
Calaer Offline
I've been here a while

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 10th 2017, 11:03 AM

I really hope I'm not making a mistake here, but if I am, I guess I'll find out soon.

(#8870 (permalink)) Old
Silvan Offline
Woodland resident
I can't get enough

Name: Sue
Pronouns: She/her

Points: 55,702, Level: 33 Points: 55,702, Level: 33 Points: 55,702, Level: 33

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 10th 2017, 05:13 PM

I've always wondered what all of you would do if you realised that your great methods of 'keeping discipline' and doing some stuff the way you do stresses someone out to such an extent that they cut themselves

Graphic Designer Forum Moderator
ɤ
PM ¦ VM

Last edited by Silvan; March 10th 2017 at 06:43 PM.
  (#8871 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount71

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 10th 2017, 10:15 PM

Wait, so let me get this straight...you pester me to have sex with you and your man, hem and haw when I say it has to be at my place, and *finally* agree that we can split up the encounters. He comes over last night an hour late, hooks up with me for ten minutes and then leaves to go to work. You say you'll come over in the morning. I wake up early and you don't. No explanation despite prompting ten hours later. Well, so much for your "interest." I guess I got played, and it doesn't feel good.
  (#8872 (permalink)) Old
roseegirl Offline
Wanderlust girl
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Ravioli

Points: 5,147, Level: 10 Points: 5,147, Level: 10 Points: 5,147, Level: 10

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 11th 2017, 06:34 AM

You say you want me but then you turn hot and cold and dont talk to me. Like I hate this! I want old you
  (#8873 (permalink)) Old
Mrs.Butterfly Offline
WingedWarrior
Average Joe

Name: Sarah

Points: 7,814, Level: 12 Points: 7,814, Level: 12 Points: 7,814, Level: 12

Unhappy Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 12th 2017, 06:19 AM

Words can tear you apart, even more than people realize.

Listen "friend", I posted pictures where I was all dressed up and I felt beautiful. I've been SO struggling with that lately, and pushing myself so hard to get rid of this post baby weight and you have the freaking NERVE to ask if I'm pregnant AGAIN. And telling me that you truly see a baby bump on me.

Thanks to you, I don't feel like dressing up anymore, but just hiding away and my depression is rearing her ugly head. I didn't need to hear this, especially with how bad I'm struggling with body image. Freaking jerk....
  (#8874 (permalink)) Old
Calaer Offline
I've been here a while

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 13th 2017, 03:41 PM

I'm actually really sad that you didn't come with me, but hopefully next year will be different.

(#8875 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 13th 2017, 08:16 PM

I don't know why I see you, or why I thought it would help. I would've eventually gotten myself to the same place and gone through with it either way. And no, I'm not the only one judging myself over this. You just haven't met the other people because I have to avoid them or cut them out of my life to maintain my own sanity.

Go ahead, give up on me, I already have (completely). There is no point to anything. And before you say I chose to fail, I know I'll fail because it's all I'm capable of. Nothing ever has or will work out for me and there's no point putting myself through all of this if the outcome is the same no matter what. Even if I went on medication, it'll just make me feel better about the fact that I have no options, if it works at all. I'm done.

You obviously have no clue what ADDICTION means.

And you, no we don't choose to "label" our stress anxiety because it "sounds more interesting" They are COMPLETELY different, and I assume you've never dealt with the real thing. Judgemental people piss me off SO much

Last edited by Kate*; March 14th 2017 at 07:39 PM.
  (#8876 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount24

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 13th 2017, 09:16 PM

How annoying.
  (#8877 (permalink)) Old
Calaer Offline
I've been here a while

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 14th 2017, 02:23 PM

I hate you, and I just want you to know that what you've done isn't going to get you anywhere. You know nothing is going to come of this, and you also know that you reported a false claim. You're a horrible person, and I never want you in my life.

(#8878 (permalink)) Old
Silvan Offline
Woodland resident
I can't get enough

Name: Sue
Pronouns: She/her

Points: 55,702, Level: 33 Points: 55,702, Level: 33 Points: 55,702, Level: 33

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 14th 2017, 10:13 PM

No, I didn't make up my anxiety and no, it's not cool at all... If you think that having depression or anxiety is cool or even trendy only shows how freaking clueless you are... You'd like to be depressed because it'd gather you people's attention? Seriously? It's perfectly clear for me that somebody who's never been depressed has no idea how it looks like and feels like, but for crying out loud you would be terrified if you realised, so just be careful what you wish for

Graphic Designer Forum Moderator
ɤ
PM ¦ VM

(#8879 (permalink)) Old
MWF Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Robert

Points: 25,205, Level: 22 Points: 25,205, Level: 22 Points: 25,205, Level: 22

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 15th 2017, 06:25 AM

Take your passive-aggressive sticky notes and shove them up your ass.
  (#8880 (permalink)) Old
Calaer Offline
I've been here a while

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 15th 2017, 02:38 PM

You better hope that you aren't behind this, because if you are, you better be prepared for a legal battle, that's for sure.