TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Games and Things Here you can find popular chit-chat threads like games and surveys.

Note: Posts made in this forum don't contribute towards your post count.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 4.88 average.
  (#881 (permalink)) Old
sturmeskind Offline
formally known as "Okta"
Average Joe

Name: Lisa

Points: 10,429, Level: 14 Points: 10,429, Level: 14 Points: 10,429, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - July 20th 2009, 06:26 PM

MrS
just how is it possible that someone actually teaching intercultural communication is so bloody prejudiced?! it's not about people from foreign countries... and it doesn't matter how old someone is or what kind of music someone listens to. oh, btw, your little experiment failed... ha!

I
I know I disappointed you. I hope I can make it up to you.

M
I wanted you to actually work for those things you dreamt of. Sometimes I just can't take the fact that you're letting go so completely. Oh, did I ever tell you that I love you? I do, you know. I don't want to lose you.

R
Love you, every bloody second of every bloody day, and it scares me.

Last edited by sturmeskind; July 20th 2009 at 06:31 PM.
  (#882 (permalink)) Old
Beth. Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Beth

Points: 12,753, Level: 16 Points: 12,753, Level: 16 Points: 12,753, Level: 16

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - July 20th 2009, 06:31 PM

I was awake during that phone call. Yet I've never felt like a better friend hearing those words come from your mouth. I wish you'd say them to me! I never knew you knew me so well. I'm so happy with it.

When all your friends have come and gone,
And the sun no longer shines,
And the happiness for which you long is washed away like an ocean's tide,
When all the hard times outweigh the good,
And all your words are misunderstood,
When the day seems lost from the start
You must follow your heart,
You must follow your heart.

(#883 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount56

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - July 20th 2009, 07:00 PM

I was tickling and playing with my nephew, he was laughing, and then yous 2 shouted at me to STOP IT! Fine well, I wont play with him anymore...Even though I sat on the floor yesterday for over an hr playing with trains and army men, til my back was breaking. Never even got thanks for it. Not that Im looking thanks, just a bit of evenly spread around.

If your so over him, and you dont care, well why the fook do you keep talking about him
  (#884 (permalink)) Old
Emzy Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Emma

Points: 15,264, Level: 18 Points: 15,264, Level: 18 Points: 15,264, Level: 18

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - July 21st 2009, 03:07 PM

i want us to get closer. please, show me you want that too. <3

stay away from my brother you fat idiot. you can't sleep with me and then try and act like my brother likes you when all he does is laugh about you, jesus christ get a grip and be faithful to lewis :/
  (#885 (permalink)) Old
Fictional Offline
Nom ;D
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Jessy

Points: 21,362, Level: 21 Points: 21,362, Level: 21 Points: 21,362, Level: 21

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - July 21st 2009, 06:23 PM

You idiot. i hate that you drink like this, you're gonna turn into an alcoholic or something at this rate. it's so stupid and pointless.

There's always light at the end of a tunnel, even if you have to pass a few bends to see it.

Proud reciever of a glance from Kyo xD

Mada tooi anataboshi
  (#886 (permalink)) Old
Never Forget Hope
I can't get enough

Name: Kelly

Points: 36,109, Level: 27 Points: 36,109, Level: 27 Points: 36,109, Level: 27

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - July 21st 2009, 09:46 PM

You broke my heart. You made me lose sight of my dreams. You hurt me worse than anybody in my entire life. We had plans. WE had dreams. I was moving there next month! ......But you know what? It only hurt for a little while until I realized you were never worth any of it. You wouldn't commit to me. I do hope she hurts you as bad as you hurt me. You deserve it. Throwing away 7 months for a girl you just met. I know the cycle. In a few months she'll be tossed out too for someone else. I hope you never get a family and I hope you lose your job. Then you'll have nothing and come crawling back. And when you do, I will stop on your hands and tell you to fuck off. You telling me you were sorry....was goodbye. So goodbye. Im glad youre out of my life.
  (#887 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount52

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - July 21st 2009, 09:50 PM

I wish that you really knew me
  (#888 (permalink)) Old
savealife723 Offline
i live. i laugh. i love.
I've been here a while

Points: 25,653, Level: 23 Points: 25,653, Level: 23 Points: 25,653, Level: 23

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - July 21st 2009, 09:53 PM

...you're my hero.
and i wish you knew that.

When you can't find your way home,
and when life gets too hard to face on your own.
I will stand as a light through the darkness unknown,
I will walk with you, so you're never alone.
  (#889 (permalink)) Old
TJ. Offline
Banned
Not a n00b

Name: TwinJ

Points: 11,955, Level: 15 Points: 11,955, Level: 15 Points: 11,955, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - July 22nd 2009, 02:03 AM

I'm starting to love you. I don't know if that's good or bad...
  (#890 (permalink)) Old
Commiseration Offline
Average Joe

Name: Sam

Points: 11,000, Level: 15 Points: 11,000, Level: 15 Points: 11,000, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - July 22nd 2009, 09:43 AM

I want you... I shouldn't, but I do...

-Let the Music Play-
"There's no way to explain why life is filled with so much pain. But do the flowers ever grow in the places it don't rain?"

"But the unfortunate truth is that, while being different from everyone else can be exciting at first, ultimately it can get a little lonely."

"The floor seemed wonderfully solid. It was comforting to know I had fallen and could fall no further."
  (#891 (permalink)) Old
chiaroscuro Offline
...is a real boy.
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Antmen/Herbert

Points: 9,426, Level: 14 Points: 9,426, Level: 14 Points: 9,426, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - July 22nd 2009, 10:10 AM

When you start being faithful, it will be too late. Until then, I will enjoy the ride.
  (#892 (permalink)) Old
Never Forget Hope
I can't get enough

Name: Kelly

Points: 36,109, Level: 27 Points: 36,109, Level: 27 Points: 36,109, Level: 27

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - July 22nd 2009, 02:14 PM

I am soooo sorry...I hope you still care about me. It wouldn't surprise me if you didn't. I've treated you absolutely horribly the past month or so. I'm sorry. I got so caught up in my stupid drama. You deserve better than this...which is why you're in a relationship with someone else...but whatever. I'm trying to not let it get the better of me. I've always had a crush on you. =[ And I live closer to...Bah! Im sorry. I want to be your friend...but I think you're through with me. *sniffles* I'll miss being your friend...I'm so sorry. I really lost a great person. I regret it so much.
  (#893 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - July 22nd 2009, 06:47 PM

God, you're ao annoying. Faiur enough you didn't want to go shopping, but if you knew you wouldn't why did you act all excited about it on Monday and get my hopes up?¿ I know it was a silly thing for me to get excited about but I never seem to do FUN things with you, because you make me feel bad a lot. And you didn't have to rub it in my fucking face either. You got all pissy and then it felt like the two of you were ganging up on me, which isn't exactly an unfamiliar feeling.
And you're such a moan. i thought I was lazy, but you're actually ANNOYINGLY lazy. 'No....I don't want to run two metres for the DART. I don't care if the next one is in twenty minutes.' A five minute walk is a 'HUGE trek' for you. And then you moan the whole way. it makes me not want to do things with you, EVER. Being with often just makes me feel stupid and over-peppy, which I'm not really. (Well, not the latter, anyway.) I'm just pissed off at you because it feels like you're no fun any more. Why do you bother with me if you're just going to moan at me the whole time?¿
You kind of wrecked my day. I'm in a really really pissy mood now, and I hate that.

And I'm annoyed with you for never bothering with anything, never sorting out your life. You didn't study for the Leaving Cert, and you always always made me feel guilty about studying. It's the fucking LEAVING CERT. I think I would have studied more if you hadn't been at me the whole time to 'stop being boring.'
And I think you're really, really stupid for not filling out the CAO. that was actually a really stupid thing to do. We're in a fucking recession, it's going to be really ahrd to find a job for the next few years. Why not just spend them in education so that afterwards you'll be fully qualified to get a job you're good at?¿ I think you'll make a good primary school teacher. I really think you will. But you're never going to get there if you don't put any fucking thought into sorting out your future. I mean, nobody's THAT lazy. All the rest of us are doing something next year, and those who are taking a gap year are doing something like travelling or they've already sorted out a job. I'd find it embarrassing to be you.

Urgh..........I'm not even sorry for being bitchy. You're pissing me off so much!!!!!

Last edited by bitesize; July 22nd 2009 at 06:52 PM.
  (#894 (permalink)) Old
noise94 Offline
I can't get enough

Points: 36,364, Level: 27 Points: 36,364, Level: 27 Points: 36,364, Level: 27

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - July 22nd 2009, 09:32 PM

I care about you. So much. And I know I say I love you, but I don't think you know that I mean it. You're scaring me right now; I don't know what to think or what to say.

Just please, be okay. <3

(#895 (permalink)) Old
*Faith* Offline
They'll never know.
I've been here a while

Name: Faith

Points: 20,540, Level: 20 Points: 20,540, Level: 20 Points: 20,540, Level: 20

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - July 22nd 2009, 09:39 PM

Stop rubbing it in, it hurts. That's why I don't talk to you.

You were the angel of my life, taught me to be free
Now I'm a stranger in your eyes.
  (#896 (permalink)) Old
Emzy Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - July 22nd 2009, 10:06 PM

i love you with all my heart. today was amazing <3
  (#897 (permalink)) Old
Wannabe Realist
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Jen

Points: 11,482, Level: 15 Points: 11,482, Level: 15 Points: 11,482, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - July 22nd 2009, 10:13 PM

Everytime I think of you and cry, I look in the mirror so I will see how pathetic I am being and stop.

I didn't have a friend who died because of the drugs. I just don't approve and feel as though I need a reason to feel the way i do...but I don't have one. I just don't want to see you throw away your potential and be the deusch that I see every so often.

You have the most beautiful nose.

how nice- to feel nothing but still get credit for being alive
kurt vonnegut
  (#898 (permalink)) Old
taylalatbh. Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Taylala

Points: 27,528, Level: 23 Points: 27,528, Level: 23 Points: 27,528, Level: 23

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - July 22nd 2009, 10:52 PM

You've really changed my life for the better <3 I couldn't ask for anyone more special than you. Thank you for making me feel this good. I love you.

(#899 (permalink)) Old
Beth. Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - July 23rd 2009, 07:14 AM

I imagine days when we cuddle all alone, for hours and hours. I think about vacations together. I think about making love and enjoying each other true presence without ever having to say goodbye. I think about so much more then these days. I doubt your ever going to have time for the moments I dream of in my head. Even if all this stuff clears up that were facing. It scares me so much baby. I'll always be here though, waiting.

(#900 (permalink)) Old
Tegan Offline
Make a wish...
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Tegan

Points: 15,225, Level: 17 Points: 15,225, Level: 17 Points: 15,225, Level: 17

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - July 23rd 2009, 07:37 AM

I miss you.
Please come back?
I've never felt so lonely, I honestly don't know what do to, I'm trying to be strong because you asked me to, but did you have any idea how hard it would be for me to do this without you?
I know I could never tell you how I'm feeling because you'll feel guilty that you went and I can't let you feel that.
I just want you to come home. I miss you. I love you.

You are the one, the one who lies next to me,
Whispers "hello, I missed you quite terribly"

(#901 (permalink)) Old
xoitsmyss Offline
Baby don't give up on me
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Myss

Points: 9,326, Level: 14 Points: 9,326, Level: 14 Points: 9,326, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - July 23rd 2009, 07:40 AM

ydc - im not sure why i keep holding on to you. all that happens is i get hurt. but what do i do? go running right back. and we're not even dating. so what the heck is wrong with me?? is my brain defective or something? this is bs. i wish i could just NOT care. but i cant do that. thanks a lot.
  (#902 (permalink)) Old
noise94 Offline
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - July 23rd 2009, 12:04 PM

I'm so glad you came into my life. I love you. Just don't leave, okay?
  (#903 (permalink)) Old
Beth. Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - July 23rd 2009, 05:05 PM

God, ugh! Texting me when your nearly done your vacation doesn't make things okay! It hurts me more, just leave me alone now. I've been hurting all week yet trying to stay busy. Every night I've wondered why you couldn't text me during dinner or something like that. It's not like you stay in the house all day. Blah, it's not fair. When I'm out from now on I'm leaving no way for you to contact me. At all. Cause when your out you don't even fucking think about me and don't even bother texting me. So whatever!

(#904 (permalink)) Old
Skeleton Offline
I can't get enough

Name: Charlie

Points: 41,800, Level: 29 Points: 41,800, Level: 29 Points: 41,800, Level: 29

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - July 24th 2009, 08:39 AM

- Could you in the nicest possible way just sod off?

- I love you so much and I really hope that this doesn't get worse because nothing is happening and I don't want you to believe there is. :(
  (#905 (permalink)) Old
Emzy Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - July 24th 2009, 08:40 AM

i love you
  (#906 (permalink)) Old
Skeleton Offline
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - July 24th 2009, 05:37 PM

I don't know what to do anymore even though I know there is nothing I can do. I'm just so scared. Please just tell me everything will be okay and mean it
  (#907 (permalink)) Old
Emzy Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - July 24th 2009, 05:39 PM

everything will be okay x
  (#908 (permalink)) Old
Dreamer Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Points: 13,867, Level: 17 Points: 13,867, Level: 17 Points: 13,867, Level: 17

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - July 24th 2009, 06:20 PM

You've helped me through SO much. But I don't think you realize that you're the one who makes me feel like crap most of the time. I love you. But you love her. You say you have feelings for both of us. And I can't stop loving you. Make up your mind, thank you!

If you want to; check out my poems and stuff under the "Self Expression"-forum.

You are BEAUTIFUL! <3

Always remember to smile!
  (#909 (permalink)) Old
Unicorn. Offline
Cookie monster
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Jess

Points: 15,428, Level: 18 Points: 15,428, Level: 18 Points: 15,428, Level: 18

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - July 24th 2009, 07:17 PM

I miss you?

~Jess x
17|10|09

Whenever your world starts crashing down
That's where you'll find me
  (#910 (permalink)) Old
Emzy Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - July 24th 2009, 09:32 PM

so loved up right now. charlotte smith; i love you.

CARDIFF CENTRAL LOL
  (#911 (permalink)) Old
noise94 Offline
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - July 24th 2009, 10:03 PM

Stop ignoring me, please.
  (#912 (permalink)) Old
*Faith* Offline
They'll never know.
I've been here a while

Name: Faith

Points: 20,540, Level: 20 Points: 20,540, Level: 20 Points: 20,540, Level: 20

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - July 25th 2009, 02:34 PM

Why can't I hate you?! It would make everything easier!

You were the angel of my life, taught me to be free
Now I'm a stranger in your eyes.
  (#913 (permalink)) Old
noise94 Offline
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - July 25th 2009, 04:05 PM

I am so over you.
  (#914 (permalink)) Old
Skeleton Offline
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - July 25th 2009, 04:15 PM

Just wish you'd be honest, if there is something wrong. I hate worrying.
  (#915 (permalink)) Old
SimplyComplex Offline
SimplyComplex :)
I've been here a while

Name: Melissa

Points: 16,273, Level: 18 Points: 16,273, Level: 18 Points: 16,273, Level: 18

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - July 25th 2009, 05:05 PM

You aren't helping! You can't help her. You're not a fricking hero buddy. This is real life and it's life or death! Just give me that one thing so I can help. Do you know what it's like sitting here each night and knowing the only person I can get to help her is incompetent you! And you're doing a horrible job at it.
I HATE you

01 // 10 // 11

Baby stand tall. You can have it all.

Don't you worry your pretty little mind, people throw rocks at things that shine..
  (#916 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount63

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - July 25th 2009, 05:16 PM

I really think your whole saftey plan idea for me is a really stupid idea...because i can't help what i do in my sleep.
  (#917 (permalink)) Old
Voldermorts Stalker

I can't get enough

Pronouns: They / them

Points: 67,912, Level: 37 Points: 67,912, Level: 37 Points: 67,912, Level: 37

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - July 25th 2009, 05:26 PM

i hate you and just leave me alone.
  (#918 (permalink)) Old
Skeleton Offline
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - July 25th 2009, 06:22 PM

I'm getting sick of it, how quickly you change and you don't even realise it. It feels as if you take it all out on me when all I'm trying to do it be there for you and it really upsets me. I just feel so unneeded because you just treat me like that and as far as I know, I've done nothing to deserve it. Just stop it please.
  (#919 (permalink)) Old
lilangel! Offline
Speeding through life
Not a n00b

Name: Hannah

Points: 10,936, Level: 15 Points: 10,936, Level: 15 Points: 10,936, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - July 25th 2009, 09:49 PM

FOR F**K SAKE!!!!!!!! do you not realise how crappy it makes me feel! are you really that retarded!!! how obvious do you want me to make it!! if it was much more obvious id be screaming this at you, you t**t!! dad is not trying to controll everything, you just hate him you d**k.
and you, you seriously p**s me off!!! stop controlling her! stop taking her money! stop being a f**k face!! and by the way, MY MUMS "BOYFRIEND" IS MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!! wow, that felt good to say, you shouldnt make us keep it a secret.

wow, i love this thread!!!
X

"He who does not weep, does not see" - Les Miserables.

keep reaching and living your lives. you are who you are.

PM me whenever and ill do my best to help!

Im here if you ever need anyone to talk to or to have someone to listen to you
  (#920 (permalink)) Old
losing touch. Offline
oh, really?..
Jeez, get a life!

Points: 38,778, Level: 28 Points: 38,778, Level: 28 Points: 38,778, Level: 28

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - July 25th 2009, 11:18 PM

stop being so negative about everything. it upsets me that you don't appreciate life.. it upsets me that you're happy wasting your life away.

you're beautiful, you're talented, you're amazing.. i love you.

but please.. open your eyes.

..and our dreams will break the boundaries of our fears..