TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Games and Things Here you can find popular chit-chat threads like games and surveys.

Note: Posts made in this forum don't contribute towards your post count.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 4.88 average.
  (#3081 (permalink)) Old
Not a n00b

Name: Rachel

Points: 10,312, Level: 14 Points: 10,312, Level: 14 Points: 10,312, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 7th 2010, 11:59 AM

I don't care how ridiculous or old fashioned I may sound. But boys are not supposed to speak to girls the way you did to me, the things you said hurt me and upset me so much and I can honestly say I never want to see you again.

You shoved your nose into something that was none of your business. It was a misunderstanding, and by your stupid words you have now turned that misunderstanding that could've been sorted out easily into something that will completely change and possibly ruin a 4 year friendship.

Why did you have to be such an ass? You used to be a good guy. You told me to grow up, but buddy, I think you need to look in a mirror sometime soon and see who out of us really needs to grow up more.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”

♀ + ♀ = ♥
♀ + ♂ = ♥
♂ + ♂ = ♥

[♥]
  (#3082 (permalink)) Old
Stardaze Offline
Hopeless Love
Jeez, get a life!

Points: 40,491, Level: 28 Points: 40,491, Level: 28 Points: 40,491, Level: 28

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 7th 2010, 04:56 PM

I love you so much it kills me sometimes but i wouldn't trade your love for anything.....

(#3083 (permalink)) Old
Obliviate Offline
Mother of Dragons
I've been here a while

Points: 26,931, Level: 23 Points: 26,931, Level: 23 Points: 26,931, Level: 23

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 7th 2010, 06:20 PM

slaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaag!

(#3084 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount69

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 8th 2010, 12:17 AM

You really confused me and now I am not sure you were that great of a person to begin with. Don't be nice to me one second and the next second rude.
  (#3085 (permalink)) Old
savealife723 Offline
i live. i laugh. i love.
I've been here a while

Points: 25,653, Level: 23 Points: 25,653, Level: 23 Points: 25,653, Level: 23

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 8th 2010, 11:28 PM

Person 1.
SHUT UP. I ONLY HAVE ONE CLASS WITH YOU, AND WE WERE ONLY IN IT FOR TWENTY-SIX MINUTES TODAY AND I ALREADY WANT TO HURT YOU.

Person 2.
...you have no clue how bad i just wanted to kiss you during lunch.
i just wanted to take your face into my hands, and kiss you.
i don't believe we don't have anything together. /:
goodness.
you're so tempting..

When you can't find your way home,
and when life gets too hard to face on your own.
I will stand as a light through the darkness unknown,
I will walk with you, so you're never alone.
  (#3086 (permalink)) Old
WillO'Wisp Offline
I've been here a while

Points: 20,847, Level: 20 Points: 20,847, Level: 20 Points: 20,847, Level: 20

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 9th 2010, 12:13 AM

If I could face my ex, I would walk up to him and say:

"I'm sorry you use girls for sexual pleasure. I'm sorry you are incapable of feeling and kinds of love or affection towards anyone, and girls are just toys to you. It's pathetic how you reel them in and play them and throw them away, but you know what that's okay because karma goes around and you'll get yours, and I get to sit back and laugh joyfully when karma punches you square in the nuts where you deserve it. You will never be happy the way you are, and someone will break your heart and you deserve to know exactly how bad it feels."

And for his new girlfriend or fuck buddy whatever she is to him, I would say to her face:

"Don't expect for him to make you happy, he won't. He'll be done with you soon enough. You are just another victim in his sick game. I hope you enjoy that flimsy facade while you can, it won't last, he is just playing you too. Soon enough you'll realize when your time comes I was right, I really was trying to warn you of the dangers, and you didn't listen so the joke's on you."
  (#3087 (permalink)) Old
Commiseration Offline
Average Joe

Name: Sam

Points: 11,000, Level: 15 Points: 11,000, Level: 15 Points: 11,000, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 9th 2010, 03:48 AM

I'm anxiously waiting for you to come back.

-Let the Music Play-
"There's no way to explain why life is filled with so much pain. But do the flowers ever grow in the places it don't rain?"

"But the unfortunate truth is that, while being different from everyone else can be exciting at first, ultimately it can get a little lonely."

"The floor seemed wonderfully solid. It was comforting to know I had fallen and could fall no further."
  (#3088 (permalink)) Old
AmazonQueen Offline
Why so Serious?
I've been here a while

Name: Jess

Points: 24,318, Level: 22 Points: 24,318, Level: 22 Points: 24,318, Level: 22

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 9th 2010, 04:29 AM

I want to sleep with him, I want to give myself to him...

The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows.
It is a very mean and nasty place and it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it.
You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward.
How much you can take, and keep moving forward.
PM me if you need to talk about ANYTHING.
  (#3089 (permalink)) Old
Never Forget Hope
I can't get enough

Name: Kelly

Points: 36,109, Level: 27 Points: 36,109, Level: 27 Points: 36,109, Level: 27

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 10th 2010, 04:38 AM

To everyone:

I get jealous easily, and so when you talk to someone after I say something...I feel ignored and insecure. =[ And I'm on the border of going into the mental hospital, and I don't wanna go.

To friends:

Really need support these days, but I've asked too much so now you won't help...I'm worse than a mess. Please please don't let me go!

DONT LET ME GO!!!
  (#3090 (permalink)) Old
emoticon Offline
confused.
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Michelle

Points: 10,410, Level: 14 Points: 10,410, Level: 14 Points: 10,410, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 10th 2010, 04:58 AM

do you remember? cuz i dont.

" One day at a time, this is enough. Do not look back and grieve over the past for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has not yet come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful it will be worth remembering. "

i wonder when i'll finally jsut start accepting myself, when i'll stop saying i wish i could be like that person.

i have facebook, and myspace. and you can ask for it. :P
  (#3091 (permalink)) Old
star_crossd Offline
Color Me Chaotic
Experienced TeenHelper

Points: 14,497, Level: 17 Points: 14,497, Level: 17 Points: 14,497, Level: 17

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 10th 2010, 05:37 AM

This is your fault. And the worst part is, you don't care.

Yesterday I saw you kissing tiny flowers
But everything that lives is born to die
And so I say to you that nothing really matters
And all you do is stand and cry.

Music is life. Start living.
  (#3092 (permalink)) Old
Alucard Offline
Maturity is Relative
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Kimmie

Points: 9,950, Level: 14 Points: 9,950, Level: 14 Points: 9,950, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 11th 2010, 09:07 PM

Seeing you screwed up my feelings. I thought you weren't coming back until at least Christmas...What the hell? But you did say you wanted to come by to that place more often...I don't want to avoid you, but I don't want to see much of you either. I'm confusing myself. I want to be your friend then a small part of me wants something more. Either that or I've been single way too long. Ugh.
  (#3093 (permalink)) Old
lanegwyn Offline
Not a n00b

Points: 9,237, Level: 14 Points: 9,237, Level: 14 Points: 9,237, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 11th 2010, 09:14 PM

All different people, obviously:
-You're the only boy who's ever complimented me. How absurdly depressing is that? I'm 17 years old.

-I'm about to (attempt, at least, to) become friends with you for the sole purpose of getting alcohol.

-I'm about to insert myself into your life for the sole purpose of having friends at school. I don't care about you.

-I do care about you. But I guess there's nothing I really want to say to you. There's nothing to say. Nothing that the world and our construct of reality, and social mores, will let me say. I just so hope you're happy. You're just so perfect in so many imperfect ways. I like missing you- that's why I'm so obsessed (not really, but for lack of a better word) with you. It's so unusual for me to feel something. It's eerily similar to being alive.

(#3094 (permalink)) Old
AmazonQueen Offline
Why so Serious?
I've been here a while

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 11th 2010, 09:43 PM

stupid grade 9s and your stupid drama lol your stupid

It is a very mean and nasty place and it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it.
You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward.
  (#3095 (permalink)) Old
AmazonQueen Offline
Why so Serious?
I've been here a while

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 11th 2010, 11:18 PM

marry me, i'm yours, i love you so much it hurts and i dont want to be with ANYONE else EVER

(#3096 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 12th 2010, 11:02 PM

You're really fucking great. You may not be perfect but I love you.x

Honey, you're familiar, like my mirror, years ago
I slithered here from Eden just to sit outside your door
Níl a shíltear mar a bhítear.
Things are not always what they seem.
  (#3097 (permalink)) Old
Not a n00b

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 13th 2010, 02:22 PM

Why her? Why not me? You say no one wants you, but hi? I've been standing here for years. I know I'm a horrible person for saying why her and not me, I can see why you love her, really I can, she's amazing. I just wish you'd stop looking straight through me. I'm sorry I'm not good enough for you. I'm sorry I'm not better or prettier, if I was better maybe it'd be me.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”

♀ + ♀ = ♥
♀ + ♂ = ♥
♂ + ♂ = ♥

[♥]
  (#3098 (permalink)) Old
Skeleton Offline
I can't get enough

Name: Charlie

Points: 41,800, Level: 29 Points: 41,800, Level: 29 Points: 41,800, Level: 29

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 13th 2010, 02:41 PM

- I feel like I'm wasting my time. I do my best to help you and make you realise and you say you're going to do it only to tell me that it's happened again. I don't know what to say or do anymore because you don't seem to be listening.

- I really want to see you because I really miss you and I still need it from you. I know that you're busy but I just feel that half of it is excuses
  (#3099 (permalink)) Old
taylalatbh. Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Taylala

Points: 27,528, Level: 23 Points: 27,528, Level: 23 Points: 27,528, Level: 23

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 13th 2010, 02:50 PM

I just want you to bring me loads of weed so we can get wrecked like we used to.

(#3100 (permalink)) Old
Skeleton Offline
I can't get enough

Name: Charlie

Points: 41,800, Level: 29 Points: 41,800, Level: 29 Points: 41,800, Level: 29

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 13th 2010, 11:59 PM

You're really pathetic, your insults are stupid and you look like a complete fool, your in no way attractive and no one wants to see it so put it away.
  (#3101 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 14th 2010, 10:48 AM

I'm going to feel sooo stupid after I write this because it's probably just my brain being silly, but ugh, just feeling kinda insecure. Irrationally, really, but I'll just get this out. I really don't know why seeing you for those thirty seconds made me feel down. When I think about it it's because I think I would have liked you to seem more enthusiastic about seeing me ~ even though you weren't much less enthusiastic than normal..but then it got me thinking about other things about you that bother me and make me feel a bit insecure. You didn't introduce me to the people you were with...I did only stop and say hi for two seconds but if that was you and I'd been with my people I would have introduced you. I don't think they even knew you were going out with anyone :/ Plus, you never really refer to me as your girlfriend. That mioght just be in my head, but for some reason I'd just feel better if you actually physically called me your girlfriend ~ to me or to someone else. Not that I'm worried that I'm not, or anything, but it feels like I call you my boyfriend and introduce you as my boyfriend more often. Plus I'll always introduce you to people I meet when we're out or whatever... maybe we just see more people I know when we're out though...but sometimes you'll stop to say hi to someone and not tell them who I am, which makes me worry that you don't appreciate me or feel proud to be with me :/ I also wish you liked holding hands more and that we greeted each other more affectionately. I know you're shy and you're not really into PDa's, which is fair enough, but sometimes I wish you were. And I don't know why you untagged yourself from that picture...it's not the nicest of me but it was a fine one of you and it made me worry that you did it because you didn't want people to see you together with someone that looks a mess. I just wish you kind of showed that you appreciated me more, because I know you do. And the stuff we said last night meant a lot to you, I know. Also I want to meet your family. I know you're shy and I'm your first girlfriend but sometimes I wish you'd kind of mature up and act like a proper boyfriend. Seeing you this morning should have made me feel good but it made me feel bad and I don't really know why. This is probably just me being irrational and it'll be fine when I talk to you again. But I do think these things sometimes.

Really don't want to go back into college now

(#3102 (permalink)) Old
Not a n00b

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 14th 2010, 10:53 AM

I'm grumpy. I'm bitter and grumpy. You made me like this. You've made me irrational. I'm irrationally mad. I'm jealous. So totally jealous. I'm turning into a mess. I don't like this. You're a jerk.

..But really, you're totally aren't. You existing right now is just turning me into a grumpy cow. And you don't even realise.

♀ + ♀ = ♥
♀ + ♂ = ♥
♂ + ♂ = ♥

[♥]
  (#3103 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 15th 2010, 06:16 PM

I love it when I make you laugh.

(#3104 (permalink)) Old
Commiseration Offline
Average Joe

Points: 11,000, Level: 15 Points: 11,000, Level: 15 Points: 11,000, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 16th 2010, 12:44 AM

You are one of the most confusing human beings I've ever met in my entire life!
I really, really wish I didn't care, but I do.
Stupid human.

-Let the Music Play-
"There's no way to explain why life is filled with so much pain. But do the flowers ever grow in the places it don't rain?"

"But the unfortunate truth is that, while being different from everyone else can be exciting at first, ultimately it can get a little lonely."

"The floor seemed wonderfully solid. It was comforting to know I had fallen and could fall no further."
  (#3105 (permalink)) Old
Batman. Offline
Protector of Gotham
I can't get enough

Name: Julz

Points: 23,852, Level: 22 Points: 23,852, Level: 22 Points: 23,852, Level: 22

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 16th 2010, 12:47 AM

For someone who didn't know what Mania WAS until AFTER I had it (despite you being "diagnosed" Bipolar), you seem to act as if you're an expert on the topic.

Can you at least TRY to take what I say seriously? I've BEEN THERE!

Dare to be Different, to be Weird, to be a Freak.
Overall, Dare to be yourself.

Stamp Out Prejudice Hatred and Intolerance Everywhere
The Sophie Lancaster Foundation

(#3106 (permalink)) Old
savealife723 Offline
i live. i laugh. i love.
I've been here a while

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 16th 2010, 06:27 PM

i can't believe that i'm actually going to take the time to write this out but at least it will be out of my mind... O_o ... I hope..

I wish you could just see that we should be together. You and I. Me and You. I wish you could see that. I'm not promising that we'd never fight, or never get upset with each other, but I'm promising that I will do whatever I can to make you happy whenever you need me to. I will put my entire life out for you to take. Pick me apart and get rid of what you don't want and I'll replace it with something that you do want. I have confidence and I have respect for myself, but I'm not sure that I'll respect myself as much if I don't even try. I want YOU. I want you so badly that it drives me insane someday. I don't understand why I want you so bad, but I do. I want everything about you. There's nothing I would ever want to change. You say my friends don't like you, and you're right, they don't. Because they don't understand you. They don't understand why you are the way you are. But I do. And I know that they're wrong. I can't do better than you. You are the one person that I would be willing to make things work with. I hate relationships, but I want to give us a try. I want to be together and stay together. Everyone knows that we would be good. Just open your eyes. They all see it. They've all just been waiting for us. The time is now. I mean, take your time and choose your pace that you want to go at, I don't have forever but I don't mind the wait that I might have to do for you. I'm willing to wait. I just want you though. It's selfish, stubburn, and maybe even wrong of me, but I can't help it. I just wake up each morning thinking of you, and there are memories of you and I all around. Those were already great, but think about how wonderful they could be if you just gave us a chance. They can be even better. We wouldn't have to hold anything back. We would never have to hide our secrets anymore, and we could just be free. You and I. Doesn't it sound so great? They say that good things take time, and I'll give you as much time as you want. Just please tell me that you'll be mine. There are so many dreams that are still left in my mind. I can only pray that they'll come true someday. YOU are what I want. You're what makes me feel like being myself is okay.
Even you said it yourself, you've never "clicked" with a girl the way we did when we met. It was instant. Instant friendship. Instant trust. Instant miracle.

Please. Please. Please. Be Mine. <3

(#3107 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 18th 2010, 05:47 PM

I feel a bit low that you're not coming tonight, but when I think about it, I don't even particularly want you there. It's not that I don't want you there, I think it's just that I'm not reallytoo excited about going myself..maybe?? I think it's more that you were up for comnig and then changed your mind ~ what changed your mind?? Maybe you're just tired or maybe you need to study or maybe you want to hang out with your own friends instead or maybe you want a little space from me after seeing me that last two nights or maybe you don't feel like drinking but don't want to come along and not drink, especially if you're not yet 100% comfortable around my friends or maybe you want to save money or maybe you're not really up for hanging out with people you don't know very well ~ all of those are completely fine, but when you don't give a reason for deciding not to go my mind goes into overdrive and I worry that you're somehow pissed off at me or tired of me or maybe you don't like my friends or maybe you think you'll be bored... Especially because there was a chance that we'd be able to get a bed (honestly, we probably wouldn't have, but you didn't know that) and you still declined. I'm not even that pushed to go myself ~ I would just stay in, but it'd be bit scabby of me. I hate these irrational crazy obsessive-girlfriend thoughts but especially because I've been low recently the tiniest little thing will get me down. Honestly, I think I even prefer it that you're not going ~ that way I can just come and go when I please, not have to put too much effort into my appearance and not feel guilty if it doesn't turn out to be the most entertaining of evenings ~ what's annoyingly bothering me is the fact that you didn't tell em why you decided not to go.

(#3108 (permalink)) Old
LittleFish Offline
Face-eating Alien
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Se-Se

Points: 17,897, Level: 19 Points: 17,897, Level: 19 Points: 17,897, Level: 19

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 18th 2010, 06:53 PM

You tell me that you're going to a dance with him and that you might like him as more than a friend? And I'm not jealous, and I still love you? Well, this definitely goes beyond friendship. It goes beyond romance, too. Whatever it is, I'm glad nothing is changing between us.
  (#3109 (permalink)) Old
savealife723 Offline
i live. i laugh. i love.
I've been here a while

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 19th 2010, 01:59 AM

It was so hard not to give into my temptation today.
I wanted to kiss you so badly.

(#3110 (permalink)) Old
luvflamingos Offline
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Mary

Points: 16,439, Level: 18 Points: 16,439, Level: 18 Points: 16,439, Level: 18

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 19th 2010, 02:39 AM

I love you. You love me too. Since you have left, I have gone steadily down hill. For the pain in my heart, there is no pill. If I could just hear your voice. If I just had one choice. It would to be with you always til our end, because I didn't just lose your love. I lost my best friend!
  (#3111 (permalink)) Old
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Nick

Points: 8,698, Level: 13 Points: 8,698, Level: 13 Points: 8,698, Level: 13

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 19th 2010, 02:47 AM

Stop complaining at how horrible your life is. Don't ever expect me to have any sort of sympathy over you if you take life for granted.

And don't feel sorry for me.
  (#3112 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 19th 2010, 11:34 PM

I HAVE to stop making cheesy posts on this thread. Being in a happy relationships turns me into a sap.

But I think if I could just go to sleep with you and wake up with you, I could feel so happy. I miss those days we had when we could wake up and literally spend the whole day in bed (and then getting up for breakfast at 7pm ) But I'm not even too fussy. I just miss going to sleep with you so much. I miss you and I wish i could see you right now. <3

(#3113 (permalink)) Old
LittleFish Offline
Face-eating Alien
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Se-Se

Points: 17,897, Level: 19 Points: 17,897, Level: 19 Points: 17,897, Level: 19

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 20th 2010, 01:12 AM

You. Me. Computer. Talk. RIGHT NOW.
  (#3114 (permalink)) Old
Quartet Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Melanie

Points: 11,640, Level: 15 Points: 11,640, Level: 15 Points: 11,640, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 20th 2010, 06:15 AM

Why don't you block me? I don't get it. If I'm such a horrible person, why do you still have me on your aim, why did you try and provoke me? It's been one year and 9 months since we've last had a true conversation. I'm right here, you could talk to me if you want to, what's holding you back?

You're so sad, Joe, everything about you. Can you even claim to be a "new man" when obviously you're still very much the same person you were 3 years ago? You haven't changed, you've just become a more numb human being. I question if you've ever attempted to be with another female. Sometimes I wish you were with someone, maybe you would stop hating me so much, I never meant to hurt you, I just meant to live my life happily.

I am happy. I miss you sometimes, but I'm happy. I hope one day you realize what you've decided to throw away.

Colours De Moi

(#3115 (permalink)) Old
Jae Offline
Cold Hands, Warm Heart
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Janine

Points: 9,053, Level: 13 Points: 9,053, Level: 13 Points: 9,053, Level: 13

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 20th 2010, 07:20 AM

Please, please, please, stop.
I am so afraid of you.

"He kissed her, he kissed her, he kissed her.
Little, by little, by little."

- Gregory Maguire
  (#3116 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 20th 2010, 06:54 PM

Stop asking me. Ask someone who has the time and who doesn't get randomly terrified of having to cope with situations like that. I know you don't know I get anxious so that's not your fault. But still, it's annoying. Just find the time to go in. This is gonig to make me sound mom-ish but you shouldn't be letting work get in the way of lectures anyway. Or for God's sake just email them or call. I know I'm being selfish but I really don't want to have to go and ask them for you. The programme office freaks the hell out of me, especially with the way I am at the moment. I think I'm still kind of annoyed with you for being so annoying to em on Saturday night.

(#3117 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount56

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 20th 2010, 08:01 PM

Look, I really dont care if the video store send me a letter about the DVDs that are like 1 day overdue....I will get them back this week when I have time, just dont nag me about it. My parents arent like yours, they dont read my mail. I get overdue letters from the library all the time, it doesnt bother me.......
Sorry am PMS-ing.
  (#3118 (permalink)) Old
bc69tc Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Brittany Cox

Points: 8,570, Level: 13 Points: 8,570, Level: 13 Points: 8,570, Level: 13

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 20th 2010, 08:09 PM

Dear Dad,

I know that we are writing letters back and forth to each other everyday but it still makes me mad knowing you are sitting in Prison and your never coming back.. Why did you do that crap to everyone. I dont want to believe it but your in there and even though you say you didnt do that, i still dont believe you.. Why did you do this to your family. I love you dad. Why didnt you see that 18 years ago when i was just becoming part of you? i dont understand why i have to be punished for your mistakes....
im sorry daddy

(wow that helped alot. thanks)
  (#3119 (permalink)) Old
mocochocolatte Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 8,497, Level: 13 Points: 8,497, Level: 13 Points: 8,497, Level: 13

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 20th 2010, 08:28 PM

Dear Chris,

I love you so much, and it's so sad you'll never know. Truth is it wasn't just a game to me, you're the first boy that ever made me feel this way. Although we were never together in my head it felt so real I didn't wanna let you go. You impacted me so much you're all I think about sometimes. I try to forget you but you just won't go away. I ask myself 'he isn't even that special, why can't i just think of something else?' I can't even answer myself. I knew you had a girlfriend and I know what we did may not of been a bigdeal to you but I was madly inlove with you. I'm not sure if you loved me to or if it was just fake, either way I wouldn't trade in those few months for anything... -sigh-

~*Some of the greater things in life are unseen thats why you close your eyes when you Kiss, Cry, or Dream*~
  (#3120 (permalink)) Old
singers_soul Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 8,412, Level: 13 Points: 8,412, Level: 13 Points: 8,412, Level: 13

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 20th 2010, 08:56 PM

Heey well i guess somthing that i would like to say to someone but havent had the guts to say it to there face would be.....

"yur my best friend, i love you so much yur always there for me no matter what.. be mine?" ( this is to my guy friend)