TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Games and Things Here you can find popular chit-chat threads like games and surveys.

Note: Posts made in this forum don't contribute towards your post count.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 4.88 average.
  (#3161 (permalink)) Old
Spellbound Offline
LGRW
I've been here a while

Points: 44,905, Level: 30 Points: 44,905, Level: 30 Points: 44,905, Level: 30

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 30th 2010, 08:25 PM

I wish you cared more about me. :/

(#3162 (permalink)) Old
WordNerd
Average Joe

Name: Lindsay

Points: 12,366, Level: 16 Points: 12,366, Level: 16 Points: 12,366, Level: 16

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 30th 2010, 08:43 PM

Tyler C, I'll punch you in the face if you keep hanging around the places that are my territory. You know what I mean. Stop being such a total dick. just because I don't punch you in the stomach on sight, doesn't mean you get to hang around now. GET OUT OF MY THEATRE!

Tyler H. I'm proud of myself for not crying in front of you. That was one of the things in my letter to you as a benefit of me. I really like you man and for a second yesterday I thought you felt the same. But I guess not. I was super embarassed but I'm kinda glad I told you. I feel like if I hadn't told you and you hadn't turned me down in the nicest possible way, it would be way harder for me to get over you. What I really want is for you to be with me. But that is like stupidly selfish and lame. So I'll settle for really good friends. Maybe you could find me some other girl or guy who would be willing to go out with me? I don't know, sorry buddy. Here's to a long friendship between us.

"If you are going to tell the truth, be funny, or they'll kill you."
-Billy Wilder

My tumblr is mydalekromance.tumblr.com please visit me there.

feel free to contact me anytime.
Support for victims of sexual assault or abuse can be found here start the healing
  (#3163 (permalink)) Old
Metal♥Lover Offline
Looking For Someone Like Me.
Regular TeenHelper

Name: April

Points: 14,066, Level: 17 Points: 14,066, Level: 17 Points: 14,066, Level: 17

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 30th 2010, 09:14 PM

I can't stop thinking about you.
I want so badly to kiss you...
But I can't
And it's killing me.
</3

♥Check Out My Social Group ♥.::For The Imperfect People::.♥

(#3164 (permalink)) Old
Fictional Offline
Nom ;D
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Jessy

Points: 21,362, Level: 21 Points: 21,362, Level: 21 Points: 21,362, Level: 21

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 30th 2010, 09:25 PM

Why don't I have lines?

There's always light at the end of a tunnel, even if you have to pass a few bends to see it.

Proud reciever of a glance from Kyo xD

Mada tooi anataboshi
  (#3165 (permalink)) Old
LoveFever Offline
:o
Average Joe

Name: Sam

Points: 10,960, Level: 15 Points: 10,960, Level: 15 Points: 10,960, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 1st 2010, 12:53 AM

This is not about me, it is about you. Stop pretending I was the one who messed up. All I did was confide in you. All I did was love you can care about you and expect you to do the same. Silly me for believing everything you said. Silly me for falling for all of your lovey-dovey crap.
I wish, sometimes, that I had never responded to that Facebook message from a stranger. That I had never allowed you into my life. That I had not put so much time and effort into making you happy and seeing you smile. I wish I could have seen what you were going to do to me, how you were going to break me.
But, despite all the hurt you've caused, I can't help but remember how you made me feel all those months. I can't help but remember the stages we went through. the changes we both made for each other. I'll always remember that part of you, the part that made me smile like mad and giggle and blush.
I don't know what to do anymore. It hurts so much to see you, knowing I'll never get my chance to really let you know how I felt. Yes, I told you I loved you everyday, but that's not even close to ho I felt. It doesn't even begin to describe the feelings I had for you, the feelings I still have sometimes.
The worst part is that I know what happened, and I know you know, too. I know it was the distance, I know that. I know it would have been too hard to attempt a real relationship, but we knew that the whole time, didn't we? Why did we let ourselves fall in love when we knew it wouldn't work?
Please don't cut me out of your life just yet. I'm not ready to lose you. Not ready to move one, find someone else. I wish you would just talk me me, about anything. Even small talk, like when we first started talking. You had a girlfriend then, too, remember? Why is it different now? What makes this girl so much more special than the last? So much more special than me? Please, just don't leave yet.
I love you so much, I'll always remember you. Always.
<3
  (#3166 (permalink)) Old
Slade Offline
Peep ^_^
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Taylor

Points: 11,461, Level: 15 Points: 11,461, Level: 15 Points: 11,461, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 1st 2010, 04:22 AM

You're such a stupid bitch, not everyone tries to compete with you and your ugly ass girlfriend. Not everything is about you guys. It's really sad you're so insecure though... No wonder everyone hates you.

February 14th, 2009;
The day I set my heart free, forever.

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#3167 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 1st 2010, 10:07 AM

I hate lying to you...I'm just doing it because I'm scared you don't want to know the truth or you'll feel differently about me, but I hate lying to you. I actually just love you so much...you're so amazing and I feel so lucky to have you and I feel terrible when you say 'Really??' and I say Yes. Especially because you know I'm lying. I hate it. Every day I've seen you this week I've told myself I'm gonig to tell you... but I never seem to end up doing it. I'm scared of wrecking the mood and I'm just scared you'll feel like I'm coming to you for attention or whatever. But I'm going to tell you tonight.... I can't not tell you the truth anymore.

Honey, you're familiar, like my mirror, years ago
I slithered here from Eden just to sit outside your door
Níl a shíltear mar a bhítear.
Things are not always what they seem.
  (#3168 (permalink)) Old
Ocean*girl2 Offline
Average Joe

Name: Eve

Points: 9,361, Level: 14 Points: 9,361, Level: 14 Points: 9,361, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 1st 2010, 04:48 PM

1. I'm not a little girl anymore. Stop acting like I'll always be under your care and without you I couldn't do anything. I can.

2. DO NOT INSULT ME AND THEN LAUGH AND SAY YOU WERE KIDDING!! Am I laughing????

3. I love you, but I really cannot stand your other friends.

4. Yes or no? That's all I ask.

Hello, world

"And if you take my hand, my son, all will be well when the day is done."
  (#3169 (permalink)) Old
Anonymity Offline
Average Joe

Name: Anonymous

Points: 11,106, Level: 15 Points: 11,106, Level: 15 Points: 11,106, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 2nd 2010, 05:28 AM

Besides you, I've dated a cheater, a beater, a rapist, and a pedophile. You are literally the only person I trust, the only one I feel safe with, the only good thing to ever happen to me. I told you a million times over the years that I couldn't live without you, and I meant it. I'm dying here, babe. Save me.

and if you should hear the cries and calls
through the thinnest of the walls
don't you get yourself so blue
it's just the sound of me getting over you
  (#3170 (permalink)) Old
a_girlsdreams Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 10,716, Level: 15 Points: 10,716, Level: 15 Points: 10,716, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 2nd 2010, 02:53 PM

The sand under my toes made me relax. Calmed me down for a bit. The ocean around my ankles did the same. I walked about a mile down the beach, thinking about you of course. The same way I do every day.
The rock was lonely, and so was I. I climbed up to keep us company. I laid down on my back, face towards the sun. I shut my eyes so damn tight and imagined you next to me. The same way I do every day.
I saw you. Black shirt, black shorts, and your black kicks. But my mind raced to a place I didnt want to go. The gun was pointed at your temple. I heard the shot. I screamed my heart out that day at the beach, but you were sitting next to me telling me it was okay. You told me to keep my eyes closed. I heard your laugh. I saw your smile. I could feel the tears building up. You whispered in my ear then said that goodbye I missed in May.
You were gone. The second I opened my eyes I saw that black bird you told me to look for. I couldnt believe it was real. Nor could I believe it was your four months.

I miss you Johnnie. I love you.
RIP.
  (#3171 (permalink)) Old
Visionary
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Matt

Points: 12,802, Level: 16 Points: 12,802, Level: 16 Points: 12,802, Level: 16

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 2nd 2010, 03:36 PM

Whatever convinced you to put this label on me I'll never know.
That one person I like an extreme amount is impossible to me now because of you.
You've made my life a social nightmare and I can barely cope let alone communicate thanks to you. I literally wish you were dead or never born.

One million miles away...
  (#3172 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 3rd 2010, 09:50 PM

Oh my God, I love you I love you I love you. You're just incredible.

(#3173 (permalink)) Old
mIssIng:nO Offline
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Points: 12,623, Level: 16 Points: 12,623, Level: 16 Points: 12,623, Level: 16

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 3rd 2010, 10:35 PM

Maybe you guys should just what you want to say, no point holding it in
  (#3174 (permalink)) Old
Ocean*girl2 Offline
Average Joe

Name: Eve

Points: 9,361, Level: 14 Points: 9,361, Level: 14 Points: 9,361, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 4th 2010, 11:50 PM

I fell in love with you at 11 and have been ever since. I finally told you and you won't tell me yes or no? WHY??????????

Hello, world

"And if you take my hand, my son, all will be well when the day is done."
  (#3175 (permalink)) Old
Maloo Offline
Maloooooo
I can't get enough

Name: Lissa

Points: 22,249, Level: 21 Points: 22,249, Level: 21 Points: 22,249, Level: 21

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 6th 2010, 07:19 PM

I tell you that I quit smoking and you tell me I'm lying to you? Go fuck yourself. You're a horrible excuse for a person.
  (#3176 (permalink)) Old
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Michael

Points: 10,518, Level: 14 Points: 10,518, Level: 14 Points: 10,518, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 7th 2010, 04:22 AM

You made me hate myself. You always knew just what to say to make me feel like I'm not good enough to be loved by anybody. I was NEVER abusive to you, but you made me feel like a monster. I just wish I would have realized it before... Maybe then I would have been able to fix all of these broken friendships.

"Would you know my name, if I saw you in heaven" -Tears in Heaven: Eric Clapton
  (#3177 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 8th 2010, 05:42 PM

Where the fuck is everyone?? What the hell?? I know you've said to me you think I'm busy all the time, but I'm not, and I'm so lonely, and what I would like more than ever in the world right now would be for someone to text me and ask me to go to town. Why is nobody around??

(#3178 (permalink)) Old
Storyteller. Offline
Spite and coffee.

Jeez, get a life!

Name: Charlie
Pronouns: they/them

Points: 106,701, Level: 46 Points: 106,701, Level: 46 Points: 106,701, Level: 46

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 9th 2010, 11:52 AM

I miss you. I need you to tell me to be strong and that it's going to be okay. I can't do this anymore.

"Love means never having to say
you're a werewolf."
  (#3179 (permalink)) Old
AmazonQueen Offline
Why so Serious?
I've been here a while

Name: Jess

Points: 24,318, Level: 22 Points: 24,318, Level: 22 Points: 24,318, Level: 22

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 10th 2010, 12:59 AM

wtf y r u not talking to me?

The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows.
It is a very mean and nasty place and it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it.
You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward.
How much you can take, and keep moving forward.
PM me if you need to talk about ANYTHING.
  (#3180 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 10th 2010, 12:06 PM

I just hate you so much. Every time I see your name on facebook or hear about you I just want to fucking hurt you. You're such a fucking cunt. I've nowhere to let this go. It's too late to say to you all the things I should have said to you a year ago before dumping your sorry ass. You're a wanker. You were a crap boyfriend and I don't know why I put up with that for so long when I knew for a fact there were guys (and girls, some amazing girls in particular) who would have done a lot to be with me. You're shit in bed ~ I just convinced myself you weren't and tried to pretend the size of your cock, or major lack thereof, didn't matter because I loved you. You can't spell. You sulk like a five year old when things don't go your way. You can't hold an intelligent conversation to save your life. You're obnoxious and embarrassing. A lot more people dislike you than you realise. I put up with a lot of shit when we were together that not a lot of people would do. I still cheated on you for a month. I cheated on you I cheated on you I CHEATED ON YOU with someone AMAZING and beautiful and she deserved a LOT more from me than what I gave her. You're a piece of shit and I could have done twelve times bettr than you ~ in fact I have, and it's only since I've been with people actually worth my time that I've come to realise how pathetic you are. Fuck you. Fuck you. You're worthless.

(#3181 (permalink)) Old
lauren_160 Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Lauren

Points: 12,783, Level: 16 Points: 12,783, Level: 16 Points: 12,783, Level: 16

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 10th 2010, 08:31 PM

I wish i understood what was going on between us, and that you'd open up and just tell me whats up, i hope what i've just read really isn't true, because to be honest, i love you, and i dont know why i cant say it to your face, i know the distance with me being at uni is hard, but If that's true it would absolutely kill me, i miss you and wish you could be here.

Lauren

"The stars are always there but we miss them in the dirt and clouds. We miss them in the storms. Tell them to remember hope. We have hope."

"But in the ruins there is still a canvas. There is still beauty in your brokenness. The faded scars show healing reminding me that even though I’ve been in dark places, I’ve survived and learned and become stronger".

(#3182 (permalink)) Old
jduck Offline
Not even time can heal this.
Average Joe

Name: Jenn

Points: 9,553, Level: 14 Points: 9,553, Level: 14 Points: 9,553, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 10th 2010, 08:51 PM

You say you're always here for me to talk to. So why is it that every time I try to talk to you about something you bring the conversation back to you? I wish you could just stop talking about yourself for one second and realize that something is wrong with me and that I need your help.
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#3183 (permalink)) Old
Palmolive Offline
Purr Purr Purr.
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Jessie

Points: 70,932, Level: 38 Points: 70,932, Level: 38 Points: 70,932, Level: 38

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 11th 2010, 01:47 PM

I never got why you love her more than me.

’Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if only one remembers to turn on the light.’

Big sis, always and forever, 15/04/2018
  (#3184 (permalink)) Old
Skeleton Offline
I can't get enough

Points: 41,800, Level: 29 Points: 41,800, Level: 29 Points: 41,800, Level: 29

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 11th 2010, 01:49 PM

I'm through with you and would love the chance to tell you just how much you've pissed me off these past few months.
  (#3185 (permalink)) Old
hopefaithlove Offline
I've been here a while

Points: 24,983, Level: 22 Points: 24,983, Level: 22 Points: 24,983, Level: 22

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 11th 2010, 03:20 PM

You're fake and it just makes me laugh.

There is always hope. PM me anytime.
SH Free since 10.20.08
  (#3186 (permalink)) Old
taylalatbh. Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Taylala

Points: 27,528, Level: 23 Points: 27,528, Level: 23 Points: 27,528, Level: 23

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 11th 2010, 03:35 PM

I might like you.

(#3187 (permalink)) Old
SimplyComplex Offline
SimplyComplex :)
I've been here a while

Name: Melissa

Points: 16,273, Level: 18 Points: 16,273, Level: 18 Points: 16,273, Level: 18

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 11th 2010, 04:12 PM

I'll never be like this again. I just neeed to stop.

01 // 10 // 11

Baby stand tall. You can have it all.

Don't you worry your pretty little mind, people throw rocks at things that shine..
  (#3188 (permalink)) Old
cptdean Offline
Runs this Ship
Average Joe

Name: Dean

Points: 10,262, Level: 14 Points: 10,262, Level: 14 Points: 10,262, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 11th 2010, 04:16 PM

Why cant you open your eyes and see that your little princess is now a woman and should be allowed to do what makes her happy?! You cant control her forever and she hates you for it, and so do I! I will never forgive you for the time that you took her away and wasted what would be amazing time with her still. But you better hope it hasn't affected her as much as you dont even know about and that we can get back together once this joke is over.
  (#3189 (permalink)) Old
SlideAway Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Julie

Points: 8,810, Level: 13 Points: 8,810, Level: 13 Points: 8,810, Level: 13

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 11th 2010, 05:19 PM

I want to spend my life with you.
  (#3190 (permalink)) Old
savealife723 Offline
i live. i laugh. i love.
I've been here a while

Points: 25,653, Level: 23 Points: 25,653, Level: 23 Points: 25,653, Level: 23

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 11th 2010, 05:51 PM

did you forget that seven months ago when we were together you promised that NO MATTER WHAT we would go to homecoming together?
no matter what..
i find it hard that you would forget because you keep telling me about your new girlfriend and how you're taking her to homecoming.
you didn't forget.
you just want me to hurt.
you find pleasure in my pain..
you know i'm not over you..
why would you do this to me?
couldn't you juust keep it to yourself?
couldn't you say that you weren't going at all?
but no, you had to make it CLEAR to me that you were taking your NEW girlfriend to HOMECOMING.
that was our thing...
NO MATTER WHAT...
/:

i want to be gone already..
i want to be dead...
i don't what it's like to live and not race to your door...
/:
i don't know how keep going without you telling me that things were going to be okay.
you always said that we could conquer reality tyogether.
i don't conquer it by myself.. /:

let me be gone..

When you can't find your way home,
and when life gets too hard to face on your own.
I will stand as a light through the darkness unknown,
I will walk with you, so you're never alone.
  (#3191 (permalink)) Old
lanegwyn Offline
Not a n00b

Points: 9,237, Level: 14 Points: 9,237, Level: 14 Points: 9,237, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 11th 2010, 09:30 PM

You bastard. Is that an enticing opening? Is it clever? I'd finally felt good about something, and I'd even thought maybe you liked me. That puts you in very... uncrowded company. You're entitled to dislike me, and think I'm a bitch (but... how you could claim to know me well enough to form that judgment is mysterious) but who talks that way to a student? What sort of person goes out of his way to say something cruel to a teenage girl (not that we're especially fragile, just that our age difference is significant and matters) in order to express disgust and cause her a paroxysm of self-loathing and pain?
What, am I doing it again? This is what it sounds like when I write. I'm not a bitch, I just write very very very awkwardly. I'd think it would be your job, as a teacher, to help me improve instead of to form harsh judgments about my personality.

EDIT: Ahhhh! OMFG I just spotted a flaw in your otherwise perfect teaching-ness. (And I freely admit, you're a fucking great teacher, even with your persistent use of elaborate metaphors). If the essay made me sound like a bitch. That's something you should have (reworded and then) told me. It's an important insight. You've failed in helping me to write the best college essay I can. Your critique said nothing about coming off as haughty or full of it or stuck-up.
What, am I turning this around on you? YES I AM BECAUSE YOU'RE A BASTARD. It's either this public display of angst or cutting, kiddo, and I need to save my skin for when the colleges reject me.

Last edited by lanegwyn; October 11th 2010 at 09:51 PM.
  (#3192 (permalink)) Old
:)
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Elizabeth

Points: 10,819, Level: 15 Points: 10,819, Level: 15 Points: 10,819, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 12th 2010, 04:34 AM

I love you and I'm grateful that I have you, although sometimes you may be disappointed in me once in awhile.

Thank you for being a good friend Thank you for buying me shoes, even if you did not have any money for them. I am so grateful that you were in my life to support me But I am sad that you have cancer

You're a great friend and I hate that I lied to you. I'm sorry

I swear I gave you those markers on time. Please give me that extra credit that you should have given me a long time ago You're a great teacher but I don't understand why it's so hard to put in five points in the computer. It only takes two seconds.

Why do you always findflaws in my art work even if I try my very best? You're an awesome teacher and I have nothing against you but it would help if you told me what I could improve on.

I don't know why it's so hard to say I love you. You're the most important person in my life and I wish I could spend more time with you. I wish I had the courage to say "I love you" because I truly do.

Thank you for being a great friend, Bella. Although you're a new friend, I consider you a 'gold' friend. You're really really cool and caring and I'm glad I found you. I hope we can be best friends throughout high school and through life.

I don't know what to say to you. Why did you not have the courage to tell me that you liked me? I did not have the courage either and I'm terribly disappointed in myself. It has been a long time since I have last seen you and I don't understand why I am still thinking about you. Why did I pour my heart into a journal saying how much I loved you? I guess it wasn't love because we really lacked communication. Plus, there were things holding us back and it would really have never worked out.

I am proud of you for achieving straight A's so far in your first yearof high school. I have a feeling that you like me but for some reason, I just can't fall in love with you. I really like you as a friend, though I love that you're so easy-going and sweet, have a great sense of humor, and make me laugh. You're a really nice person and I enjoyed working with you on our project in seventh grade. We made a great team because the teacher loved ours.

Laugh as much as you breathe
and love as long as you live

Last edited by Berries and Cream; October 12th 2010 at 05:04 AM.
  (#3193 (permalink)) Old
Skeleton Offline
I can't get enough

Points: 41,800, Level: 29 Points: 41,800, Level: 29 Points: 41,800, Level: 29

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 12th 2010, 03:46 PM

You're really starting to irritate me.
  (#3194 (permalink)) Old
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Jessica

Points: 8,853, Level: 13 Points: 8,853, Level: 13 Points: 8,853, Level: 13

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 12th 2010, 09:39 PM

I like you. I'm pretty sure you like me too. This is a simple equation for even the most mathematically challenged. I guess we're pretty stupid, huh?

I want to leave this place as badly as you do..and that reason alone has kept me out of a relationship, or anything that might tie me down to this place more than I already am. I'm leaving in January. But I like you...I just don't know what to do anymore.

Respect the delicate ecology of your delusions
  (#3195 (permalink)) Old
Batman. Offline
Protector of Gotham
I can't get enough

Name: Julz

Points: 23,852, Level: 22 Points: 23,852, Level: 22 Points: 23,852, Level: 22

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 12th 2010, 09:47 PM

J&J: I really appreciate both of you. I feel comfortable talking to you both about my self-harm, without being judged harshly. And its great that you've been so forgiving of me for relapsing. <3

Dare to be Different, to be Weird, to be a Freak.
Overall, Dare to be yourself.

Stamp Out Prejudice Hatred and Intolerance Everywhere
The Sophie Lancaster Foundation

(#3196 (permalink)) Old
facade Offline
Senior TeenHelper

Points: 21,567, Level: 21 Points: 21,567, Level: 21 Points: 21,567, Level: 21

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 13th 2010, 02:36 AM

You have no idea how much I care about you.
You're one of the most important people in my entire life.
And seeing you go through this. And reading all those... life threatening words...
I just want to break down, and cry.
I don't know what i'll do if you were gone...
So please. When somethings wrong... Will you tell me?
  (#3197 (permalink)) Old
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Jessica

Points: 8,853, Level: 13 Points: 8,853, Level: 13 Points: 8,853, Level: 13

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 14th 2010, 12:25 AM

Yes, I like you, but my hate for this place currently outweighs anything I feel for anyone.
How could you not believe me when I said I was moving?

You said I'm a good influence on you - but part of me wonders if you're a bad influence on me? I still am excited to see you everytime.

Respect the delicate ecology of your delusions
  (#3198 (permalink)) Old
Junior TeenHelper

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 14th 2010, 02:42 AM

Do you still think about me?

(#3199 (permalink)) Old
Junior TeenHelper

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 14th 2010, 02:43 AM

Do you get annoyed because I stay over your house too often? I'm sorry, but I really appreciate you taking me in because I have no where else to go on Friday's.

(#3200 (permalink)) Old
Anonymity Offline
Average Joe

Name: Anonymous

Points: 11,106, Level: 15 Points: 11,106, Level: 15 Points: 11,106, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 14th 2010, 04:42 AM

I haven't been happy in three months. Your fault.

and if you should hear the cries and calls
through the thinnest of the walls
don't you get yourself so blue
it's just the sound of me getting over you