TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Games and Things Here you can find popular chit-chat threads like games and surveys.

Note: Posts made in this forum don't contribute towards your post count.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 4.88 average.
  (#3401 (permalink)) Old
newbie552 Offline
choose wisely
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Robin

Points: 18,303, Level: 19 Points: 18,303, Level: 19 Points: 18,303, Level: 19

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 7th 2010, 04:16 AM

Can you please just say yes? She's not going to go with you. I know that sounds mean but it's the truth. And I really genuinly care about you.

Please just stop. I know you think that nothing's ever your fault and your prefect and that whenever you make a mistake it's because of something someone else did all that but your really making life suck for everyone else. Stop making everyone else suffer just because you have a huge temper and you're having a bad day. It's one of the main reasons why I want to leave.

I want to tell you that it's not ok. That I'm not as confident as I may seem. That I do have self confidence issues sometimes. But I can't because for some reason, I always accidently act like this confident person that doesn't have any issues. So I'd look like a hypocrite. And now I have no one to turn to because of it.

You're amazing just the way you are
  (#3402 (permalink)) Old
lost_soul Offline
:)
Average Joe

Points: 9,904, Level: 14 Points: 9,904, Level: 14 Points: 9,904, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 8th 2010, 10:31 AM

Some days our relationship feels great, others it doesn't.
Today you didn't really even feel like a friend at all!
And for the record, I am so against you and this guy going out, because YOUR FRIEND likes him and liked him WAY BEFORE you did, and you know that. That's pretty dog, love.

You're my friend and I love you, but what's happening?
Please don't lose yourself and please don't lose me, coz I need you.
<3

PM me anytime, I love helping people and will do my best to help you <3

And if I bleed, I'll bleed knowing you don't care
~ Evanescence, Missing
  (#3403 (permalink)) Old
savealife723 Offline
i live. i laugh. i love.
I've been here a while

Points: 25,653, Level: 23 Points: 25,653, Level: 23 Points: 25,653, Level: 23

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 8th 2010, 10:50 PM

i know that we only messed around with each other one time, and after that we haven't really talked much, but i want to do it again.
and everytime i see you at school,
i just think about that day and how nice it was.

When you can't find your way home,
and when life gets too hard to face on your own.
I will stand as a light through the darkness unknown,
I will walk with you, so you're never alone.
  (#3404 (permalink)) Old
Anonymity Offline
Average Joe

Name: Anonymous

Points: 11,106, Level: 15 Points: 11,106, Level: 15 Points: 11,106, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 9th 2010, 04:38 AM

fuck you.

(but do i mean that figuratively or literally?)

and if you should hear the cries and calls
through the thinnest of the walls
don't you get yourself so blue
it's just the sound of me getting over you
  (#3405 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 9th 2010, 11:59 PM

I miss you and it's only been four days. How did we do this for two weeks at the start of our relationship?? I hate the way you hibernate coming up to the exams ~ it makes me so annoyed at you, although I shouldn't be, because you do have a lot of them. But I just miss you, I want to kiss you and be with you so badly. Not to mention majorly craving sex. I can't wait to sleep in a bed with you again. Just spending one night with you makes my bed feel so lonely for ages afterwards. You make me happy. x

Honey, you're familiar, like my mirror, years ago
I slithered here from Eden just to sit outside your door
Níl a shíltear mar a bhítear.
Things are not always what they seem.
  (#3406 (permalink)) Old
amystery Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Becca

Points: 13,188, Level: 16 Points: 13,188, Level: 16 Points: 13,188, Level: 16

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 10th 2010, 06:22 AM

I miss you. You gave me hope when I had lost almost all hope. You made things melt away.

I believed you and I trusted you and you made me lose all that hope you'd returned to me. Sometimes I wish she'd make you as miserable as you made me feel...but then I realize that I would never wish that on you...on anyone.

My boyfriend and I make bets on your unreliable nature. I'm usually the one betting against you and he bets in your favor. He doesnt know you as well as your best friend knows you. He usually loses.

Part of me wishes I'd fail...hit rock bottom...maybe someone would be there to help me back up. Then things could only get better.

I always say I hate birthday and I hate presents. I somewhat protested to going out to the bars for my 19th birthday and having you come here...I wish I hadn't. I only protested because I didn't want to set myself up for disappointment. Plus...sometimes we protest and run to see who cares enough to do so anyways or follow us..I guess what Im saying is secretly I'd have loved it.

I'm terrified of losing you...but if I ever do...I hope its you leaving and not me.

I'm jealous of you because you went after the things you wanted in life and didn't care waht people would think. It might not have turned out ideally but life is never easy and you seem to have the life I could only ever dream of.

All these years later I still miss you Grandpa. Maybe I'm just full of emotion but I still cry about missing you after all these years. I often wonder if it'll ever go away...

When i hurt myself I cry because I know how much it'd hurt you to know that. I always hope you're looking down on me but times like that I hope you're busy playing canasta or uno with someone and miss those moments.

I'm a better actrice than any of you realize. Im just getting sick of being so good at acting.
  (#3407 (permalink)) Old
Anonymity Offline
Average Joe

Name: Anonymous

Points: 11,106, Level: 15 Points: 11,106, Level: 15 Points: 11,106, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 10th 2010, 07:23 AM

You are the worst thing that ever happened to me and you ruined everything. I used to think you were the best, but you were just a lie. You tried so hard to tell me who I couldn't trust, but you failed to point out the biggest back stabber of them all. So fuck you. I fucking hate you. I'm going to do everything you said not to, even if it kills me.

and if you should hear the cries and calls
through the thinnest of the walls
don't you get yourself so blue
it's just the sound of me getting over you
  (#3408 (permalink)) Old
ARTPOP Offline
I've been here a while

Name: :)

Points: 20,778, Level: 20 Points: 20,778, Level: 20 Points: 20,778, Level: 20

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 10th 2010, 08:44 AM

You're a stupid lying bitch. Fuck off.
I can't be your friend anymore , but when I try to tell you , you pull a sympathy act , maybe i'll just stop seeing you at weekend / walking to college etc.
WTF , i'm not being selfish but , i've always given you b-day / xmas gifts for 3 years (since we met) and have I ever even gotton a 'happy bithday' from you? NO!
Stop making things up for attention too. I can see right through you.

BTW , stop chasing him. He doesn't like you , he's said enough times. GHe just thinks you chasing him is pathetic because he has made his feelings clear as day.
Stop obbsessing over him , just ashut up about him for once , don't drag every conversation round to him.
Start teating your other friends better too , stop acting like he's the only one who exists. You will lose everyone if you carry on.

I'm a superstar because I do pageants!
  (#3409 (permalink)) Old
a_girlsdreams Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 10,716, Level: 15 Points: 10,716, Level: 15 Points: 10,716, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 10th 2010, 02:12 PM

Dear you,
Im glad we got everything worked out. I love you. And I would hate to see us any different. When you come home, everything is gonna be fine. Its gonna be great. I cant wait to see you. Im so happy we talked it out. Thank you.

Ive been thinking about you lately. Id love to ask how youve been, lets talk on the phone and catch up. Id love to just give you a hug and see you smile. Just to see you happy. Somethings just had me worried about you. And I wanted to make sure youre doing great like always.

"It's all about where your mind's at" -Kelly Slater
  (#3410 (permalink)) Old
Skeleton Offline
I can't get enough

Name: Charlie

Points: 41,800, Level: 29 Points: 41,800, Level: 29 Points: 41,800, Level: 29

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 10th 2010, 02:21 PM

I really hope it was you.
  (#3411 (permalink)) Old
amystery Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Becca

Points: 13,188, Level: 16 Points: 13,188, Level: 16 Points: 13,188, Level: 16

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 11th 2010, 04:25 AM

I wish you trusted me enough as you always claim to. Sometimes we have to make our own decisions and make our own mistakes in life. You can't always protect me from everything so can you just trust me for once were when I say that this is what I want to do? Failing my term paper and honestly being scared that I may not pass my psychology class has taught me a few things. University might not be the place for me right now. I don't want to be here...well that's not true..I want to be here because I don't want to fail I don't want to disappoint you, myself and the other people around me. I know that if I dropped out now or moved back home it'd be like I failed in my eyes and in the eyes of everyone around me. I know you'd understand or you say you would but I can't help but think you'd never really get it. That is part of why I need this. I know that places like Thailand and South Africa aren't the safest prats of the world...I know that...but I want to go more than you can imagine. I just wish I had your approval to do so. I don't want your financial support I don't want anything from you but your trust and understanding. I want you to let me make my own choices...fall...makes mistakes...find what I want to do and what make me happy in life...I honestly think this volunteer project would do just that for me. I'd be half way around the world for 2-4 wks. I'd be experiencing a culture in a way I've only ever dreamed of and I'd be helping people. I'd be volunteering and making a difference in the world. I want to make a difference in someone's life...I don't just mean by cheering them up when they're sad. I want to do something that matters. I want to truly do whatever I can to make someone's life better. This volunteer project would allow me to do that. I know you probably think I'm on crack...and maybe I am a little bit haha but this is what I want to do and you've got to let me
  (#3412 (permalink)) Old
a_girlsdreams Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 11th 2010, 04:54 AM

Theres just something I wanna tell you. And dont know how.

(#3413 (permalink)) Old
VeganOut Offline
I am Jill's broken heart
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Samantha

Points: 9,979, Level: 14 Points: 9,979, Level: 14 Points: 9,979, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 11th 2010, 05:14 AM

I hate that you left just when things were getting good.

kissmeimavegetarian@hotmail.com
i counted and i found you
my turn to hide, now you count

come find me...
  (#3414 (permalink)) Old
Leo Offline
Not a n00b

Points: 11,012, Level: 15 Points: 11,012, Level: 15 Points: 11,012, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 11th 2010, 08:02 AM

You were my best friend. I wish that I had been strong enough to save you. I wish I could have just held you and taken your pain away. I tried to shield u from it all but in the end it wasn't enough. Part of you will always remain in my heart. Love, your best friend.

I gave up almost everything for you and it still wasn't enough. I obviously wasn't worth enough so u had to go cheat. I just want to say that I forgive you.

You fucking murderous bastard, you destroyed all you touched. I have hated you for so long and wished that I could have ended your miserable life myself. When I meet you in hell I swear to god I will make you FUCKING PAY. I will never fucking forgive you for doing what you did.

You were my best friend and more. I loved you for so long that I honestly didn't think that I would ever get over you. You broke my heart more times then I could count, But I have to thank you, If u hadn't I never would have fallen for the amazing girl that I'm in love with now. lol in an ironic way thank you for breaking my heart. :P And you'll always be my best friend

When I was first introduced to you, I never expected to become good friends with you, much less fall in love with you. Ironic really, After Maddie I said I would never do long distance, yet you were the one that made my feelings for her disappear. I guess just sometimes we can't control it lol. Throughout all the fights and freakouts I'm going to continue to stay right here. <3 you. *kiss*
  (#3415 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 11th 2010, 05:48 PM

It feels like you never go out of your way to talk to me on facebook chat anymore, never start up a conversation as soon as you see I'm online. There's so many times you pop up and say 'hey, I'm just logging out in a minute...' as though you're only talking to me out of a sense of duty or something. I miss the old days.

(#3416 (permalink)) Old
Fictional Offline
Nom ;D
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Jessy

Points: 21,362, Level: 21 Points: 21,362, Level: 21 Points: 21,362, Level: 21

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 11th 2010, 07:01 PM

Love ya ^^

Hi

There's always light at the end of a tunnel, even if you have to pass a few bends to see it.

Proud reciever of a glance from Kyo xD

Mada tooi anataboshi
  (#3417 (permalink)) Old
a_girlsdreams Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 12th 2010, 09:57 PM

I wish you could just trust me. Just take my hand and trust me. We talked everyday for a month, then what happened? I said the wrong thing? Thats not fair. I was drunk. I liked you. I could still like you. I wanna be there for you. I wanna help you. I can help you. I know I can. Just give me a chance. I want this.

(#3418 (permalink)) Old
Le Papillon Offline
a secret you can keep
I can't get enough

Name: Samuel

Points: 35,189, Level: 27 Points: 35,189, Level: 27 Points: 35,189, Level: 27

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 13th 2010, 12:04 AM

M & D- lay off. seriously. i dont care if its the only way, i dont care wht your going through, because it doesnt mean you have to put us through shit. all you do is sleep all day and stay on the computer all night, and you, all you do is yell. theres always yelling. and we cant take this much longer. we just cant. shes lucky she can go off to college after next year. i dont have that luxgery. when she leaves, i know ill be full on the chopping block, forced to take it all. and while i want out of this, i cant just leave. i cant leave her alone with you two, and i cant leave my friends. theyre all i have left.

D- wi wish i could tell you about this, i really do. but i know i cant because it'll hurt you too much, and i know you wouldnt know how to take it. youve helped me with everything, everything but this, and i just cant let you know. i guess im too afraid of what youll think of me, and afraid of what youll do, how youll react. i know it'd tear you apart though, and im afraid of that too. i cant risk loosing you. if it wernt for you, id be a hellova lot worse then i am right now, so whos to say id even still be here?

N- i really miss you. i cant get you out of my head. at times it seems like its getting easier to deal with your loss, but then something happens and i feel all the guilt and pain all over. i know if you were here, youd say it wasnt my fault, and youd tell me i need to move on. but the thing is, i cant. ive lost most of my life the past year and a half, and i have no way to get it back. im even starting to loose your precious face. sometimes its hard to picture your laugh, the way your lips curled up into a bright smile, making your eyes light up in joyus wonder. i love you girl, and i need my life back. i need you.

E @ PB - i really really miss yall. and J, when R and i saw you this summer, we were so supprosed, and overjoyed to find that you were alright, and with just seeing you, even though we talked for a grand total of 4 minutes. seeing you gave me hope that all might not be lost, that things might work out after all. MT, thank you for all the help and support. without it, i know i wouldnt be as good as i am. i owe it all to you. K, i know you did your best at keeping it open. i know you tried your hardest. but ive learned at sometimes, even our best isnt enough. that was one of those times. so if you blame yourself, dont. it wasnt your fault. i hope your holding up okay. KC, i really miss your laugh too. your laugh always made me smile. it always seemed to bring good times, good memories. J, i really miss your renactments. they were always fun to watch, and made everything so funny. you too brightened up my days. and PJ, i really miss your likeness of me. we were almost alike, you and i. i loved how amused we all were with it. i miss that. i miss everyone. yes, even you D. you could b really annoying at times, but you were still fun. and you had talent. i never let it show, but i really looked up to your work, just like with MT's. i wish i told you before.

A- your tearing me apart with all of this. really. i try to stay away, but these past few weeks have been really tough. i cant forgive you for waht you did, at least not now. probably not for many years. but you suddenly taking notice, and even helping me, its really just messing me up. and somehow, it feels like your doing it on purpose. trying to make my life even more of a hell. i want to talk to you about it, or even AA, but i cant. and talking to J because of C is even hurting me. so is AA sitting with me on the transfer bus. i want to tell her so, but i cant. not only is it rude, but im also kinda clinging to that as a way to the past. and thats really hurting me.i dont know what to do about it. heck, i dont know what i should be doing. i guess ill just have to keep putting myself up to the chopping block until theres nothing left and i finaly learn that my lifes not going to majikly become like it was before. or i die. wichever happens first.

C- i like you. your a great friend, i can already tell. what youve already done for me, and what your doing now, thats huge. i cant ever repay you for that. so i guess ill just have to give you gum whenever you need it? haha, that is, if i have the money. jkjk, but seriously, i do owe you big time. and i have to admit it, i do miss you sitting next to me on the bus. it was nice. i dont think you like me, i mean, come on, who could? but even if you did, i dont know if i do you. i dont know if i can ever like anyone. or if i do, i dont think i can ever act on it, especialy not now. but if i were to, itd probably be with someone like you, who understands what its like and doesnt try to change that. so thank you. it means so much.

formerly snowstorm, GoneBeyondRepair, and Breathless in Love
Repose en Paix, Grandad/mom H., Sito, Nay, Mary, Aunt S., Peter, Katie, Lexi, Mrs. Radoye, Mandii, Trevor, Megan, Uncle T., Erika, Aunt R., Braxton, Connie, Adam, Grandpa, Buttons, Aunt Barb, Pi, Grandma ♥
The world will bleed its bloody tale. People will throw their stones. But the one thing you must always remember is:
You no longer walk alone.
-Blake Bliss
  (#3419 (permalink)) Old
"Bisexual" Tux (Linux Mascot)
I've been here a while

Name: Chris

Points: 20,821, Level: 20 Points: 20,821, Level: 20 Points: 20,821, Level: 20

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 13th 2010, 01:10 AM

I'm attracted to you

Chris
You can always contact me to talk about anything!
---------------------
Proud to be myself.

Need a hug? Please take one!

Image Credit: startingover18 (Tumblr)

last updated on 11/11/17
  (#3420 (permalink)) Old
savealife723 Offline
i live. i laugh. i love.
I've been here a while

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 13th 2010, 03:56 AM

i HATE not being friends. /:

(#3421 (permalink)) Old
NonIndigenous Offline
I can't get enough

Name: BDF

Points: 32,114, Level: 25 Points: 32,114, Level: 25 Points: 32,114, Level: 25

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 13th 2010, 05:51 AM

Ok ok... I WOULD say it to their face, the only reason I CAN'T is because it's some jerk online whom I don't even KNOW:

"you're full of shit, ignorance. you got nothing to say other than an attempt to provoke arguments? Why the fuck you come comenting on something you know fuckall about and act like you're the holy shit who knows all the answers? u talk like uve never grown up so go back crawl back up ur mum's ****

"I don't care about politics"
Then politics doesn't care about you either. Truth. You've got to make your voice heard, if you want to be listened to. But that's too logical for some people, so let me go a step further. Not making your voice heard, leaves other people free to hijack it by speaking on your behalf, even if they don't actually give a shit about you. That's politics. So, make your voice heard. That's not a quote from anywhere. That's just me.

(#3422 (permalink)) Old
LucyLouWho Offline
In that order...
I've been here a while

Name: Chelsey

Points: 22,344, Level: 21 Points: 22,344, Level: 21 Points: 22,344, Level: 21

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 13th 2010, 07:44 PM

I can't believe how naturally this happened, but I like it.

Previously Mommy.Wife.Student
  (#3423 (permalink)) Old
Pelios Offline
on Pursuit of Happiness
I can't get enough

Name: Andrea

Points: 25,797, Level: 23 Points: 25,797, Level: 23 Points: 25,797, Level: 23

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 13th 2010, 07:58 PM

I don't love you, in that way.

Everyone is born right-handed. Only the greatest overcome it.
  (#3424 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount56

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 13th 2010, 08:06 PM

You pay more attention to him than u do to me!!!
  (#3425 (permalink)) Old
Metal♥Lover Offline
Looking For Someone Like Me.
Regular TeenHelper

Name: April

Points: 14,066, Level: 17 Points: 14,066, Level: 17 Points: 14,066, Level: 17

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 13th 2010, 10:23 PM

DIE ALREADY, YOU PATHETIC SLUT.

♥Check Out My Social Group ♥.::For The Imperfect People::.♥

(#3426 (permalink)) Old
savealife723 Offline
i live. i laugh. i love.
I've been here a while

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 14th 2010, 03:16 AM

I want to ask you to the dance.
But why would you want to go with me, after you went to the last dance with her? /:

(#3427 (permalink)) Old
Bubbly751 Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Sarah

Points: 13,253, Level: 16 Points: 13,253, Level: 16 Points: 13,253, Level: 16

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 14th 2010, 05:16 AM

G, I told you everything and u were supposed to help me. You did nothing. I feel hurt cuz u dont believe me. I am the real deal not a faker. You make me feel stupid. I will find a way! I hate your piercing. I dont trust u. Im not just some stupid freshman!

Feel free to PM or VM me

Sh free since 7/10/16

I've been here for 3 years and counting!!
  (#3428 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 14th 2010, 12:30 PM

Ugh!! Text BACK would you?? I hate when you make me feel like this, you're so annoying.

(#3429 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 14th 2010, 04:41 PM

Urgh....I'm still annoyed, although I know I'm being silly so hopefully it's just PMS. Why did you give her an 'x' in your 'happy birthday' and not her?? And I wish you'd talk to me sooner. I'm paranoid after my last fuck up of a relationship that you're gonig to start taking me for granted, and as a result I'm getting bitchier towards you, and I don't want that. You've just been annoying me so much over the past few weeks, even though really I know it's not you, it's just me and I'm letting you get to me. It just annoys me that you're always the one to finish up the conversation, even though I know you have to study and stuff. And then I'm distant and stuff while we're talking and I always feel so bad afterwards that I have to go and apologise. I wish you could just see inside my head and humour me, because there's no way I'd humiliate myself enough to actually say this to you, especially because I know I'm being silly and stupid. And even talking to you now I'm aware of how much I've been doing this recently, how I'm being annoying to you when we talk because I'm letting my thoughts run away with me into being irritated at you and how you must not know why I'm being such a cow. I'm just scared of you thinknig I'm clingy, or getting used to me, or feeling like you're not bothered to make an effort with me any more. I'm sure you don't think those thigns but I'm scared of them happening.

(#3430 (permalink)) Old
Spellbound Offline
LGRW
I've been here a while

Points: 44,905, Level: 30 Points: 44,905, Level: 30 Points: 44,905, Level: 30

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 14th 2010, 06:11 PM

You're an asshole for making me worry like this about you. when you promised you'd never let it happen again.

(#3431 (permalink)) Old
Skeleton Offline
I can't get enough

Name: Charlie

Points: 41,800, Level: 29 Points: 41,800, Level: 29 Points: 41,800, Level: 29

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 15th 2010, 02:31 AM

Oh my god. You're so cute.
  (#3432 (permalink)) Old
happyfacade Offline
Right then...
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 9,202, Level: 14 Points: 9,202, Level: 14 Points: 9,202, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 15th 2010, 03:55 AM

I wish I could trust you enough to trust myself. But I can't. You could be so good for me, but I'm too afraid of a broken heart to go any further. I doubt you at every step and I know I'm going to regret it.

Who are you to tell me that I'm less than what I should be?

I'm stronger than that.
  (#3433 (permalink)) Old
Beth. Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Beth

Points: 12,753, Level: 16 Points: 12,753, Level: 16 Points: 12,753, Level: 16

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 15th 2010, 03:31 PM

You took the easy way out, and I'm ashamed of it. I wish you were too. Oh and get a fucking job, I can't afford to pay for everything.

When all your friends have come and gone,
And the sun no longer shines,
And the happiness for which you long is washed away like an ocean's tide,
When all the hard times outweigh the good,
And all your words are misunderstood,
When the day seems lost from the start
You must follow your heart,
You must follow your heart.

(#3434 (permalink)) Old
a_girlsdreams Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 16th 2010, 03:15 AM

I really hope you comee to mah partty on friday. I want you to come. And sleep over :] Tehee. Im just excited to see everyonee. Dont be shy, just comeeee.

(#3435 (permalink)) Old
Eternal Offline
TeenHelp Veteran

Name: Nicole

Points: 77,763, Level: 39 Points: 77,763, Level: 39 Points: 77,763, Level: 39

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 16th 2010, 03:21 AM

What made you ever think it was okay to treat me like that?
I was willing to do anything for you, even when you gave up on us.
I hate you, and I wish you would stop coming back everytime I move on and forget about you.
I also wish you ment it when you apologized.
...I still miss you.

And here you are living, despite it all.
Lead Moderator | Disputes Committee | HelpLINK Mentor
  (#3436 (permalink)) Old
savealife723 Offline
i live. i laugh. i love.
I've been here a while

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 16th 2010, 04:19 AM

I would love to make you smile at least once.

(#3437 (permalink)) Old
Batman. Offline
Protector of Gotham
I can't get enough

Name: Julz

Points: 23,852, Level: 22 Points: 23,852, Level: 22 Points: 23,852, Level: 22

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 16th 2010, 04:32 AM

Your friends seem kind of slutty, and it makes me a tad uncomfortable.

Dare to be Different, to be Weird, to be a Freak.
Overall, Dare to be yourself.

Stamp Out Prejudice Hatred and Intolerance Everywhere
The Sophie Lancaster Foundation

(#3438 (permalink)) Old
Visionary
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Matt

Points: 12,802, Level: 16 Points: 12,802, Level: 16 Points: 12,802, Level: 16

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 16th 2010, 11:28 AM

I started to think you're simply one of them, even though you are incredible. "Sorry" can't even begin to describe how I feel about this.

One million miles away...

Last edited by ~Mr. Self Destruct~; December 16th 2010 at 11:33 AM.
  (#3439 (permalink)) Old
savealife723 Offline
i live. i laugh. i love.
I've been here a while

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 16th 2010, 11:21 PM

i don't care what my friends, family, or teachers say.

Please ask for me back, I'm still in love with you.

(#3440 (permalink)) Old
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Jessica

Points: 8,853, Level: 13 Points: 8,853, Level: 13 Points: 8,853, Level: 13

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 17th 2010, 03:22 AM

Please take a hint. I'm not going to be sucked into your black hole of general stupidity. When you call me over and over and over again like that, I can't help but wonder if you're either completely insane or completely ignorant? How many months of me ignoring your calls will it take for you to get it through your head? You've used me, you've talked about me behind my back, you've gotten angry at me for having my own opinion - - then you turn around and pretend to be my friend?

It's not going to fly. You might be content to work a part-time, dead-end, minimum-wage job and not look for anything or any place better. But I'm not. I'm not going to leech off my parents when I'm your age, I'm not going to simply "be content" with my life. And fuck no, I'm not going to be your goddamn look out while you shoplift, all the while claiming that you're broke and it's okay because of that - - try working more than 10 hours a week, maybe?

You walk around with this huge inflated ego and bad-ass attitude, but I can see right through it. You are so scared, you are scared of going anywhere new, meeting anyone new, you are not what you think. You are boring and un-adventerous.

We could still be friends if you didn't try to take me down with you. I'm not going to take your shit like everyone else does, so don't be surprised when I leave this January - - because I'm severing every stupid, meaningless, destructive friendship I've had. You included.

Respect the delicate ecology of your delusions