TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Games and Things Here you can find popular chit-chat threads like games and surveys.

Note: Posts made in this forum don't contribute towards your post count.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 4.88 average.
  (#3481 (permalink)) Old
Obliviate Offline
Mother of Dragons
I've been here a while

Points: 26,931, Level: 23 Points: 26,931, Level: 23 Points: 26,931, Level: 23

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 31st 2010, 10:29 AM

Eeek.. I hope I didn't weird you out last night... I do strange things at 3am... :/

(#3482 (permalink)) Old
a_girlsdreams Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 10,716, Level: 15 Points: 10,716, Level: 15 Points: 10,716, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 31st 2010, 03:06 PM

Dear you,
I really dont understand how you can do this to me. Youre telling me lies. Youll 'never change,' well you are now. Im sorry that it just fucking bothers me, but respect that in the same way I did when it bothered you. And dont tell me it didnt, it did. You are like a sister to me and now.. I dont want to go skiing, I dont wanna see you, I dont want to talk to you. You dont understand how much pain Im in, how much shit I feel that my sister fucking left me. That she didnt even call me on Christmas. And now you go and do this to me. Fucking leave me too. When I kill myself, dont come crying telling me youre sorry. Its too late.

"It's all about where your mind's at" -Kelly Slater
  (#3483 (permalink)) Old
Obliviate Offline
Mother of Dragons
I've been here a while

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 1st 2011, 04:08 PM

I miss you.. and it's only been a day :/

(#3484 (permalink)) Old
savealife723 Offline
i live. i laugh. i love.
I've been here a while

Points: 25,653, Level: 23 Points: 25,653, Level: 23 Points: 25,653, Level: 23

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 1st 2011, 09:18 PM

e, I miss you so much. i miss not talking everyday and knowing that you're so far away. i feel so alone without you near. please come back.

When you can't find your way home,
and when life gets too hard to face on your own.
I will stand as a light through the darkness unknown,
I will walk with you, so you're never alone.
  (#3485 (permalink)) Old
cptdean Offline
Runs this Ship
Average Joe

Name: Dean

Points: 10,262, Level: 14 Points: 10,262, Level: 14 Points: 10,262, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 2nd 2011, 10:01 AM

I made myself clear with what I said yesterday, it might not have been what you wanted to hear but dont get upset about it, please?
you always seem to talk about the important stuff just minutes before your internet gets cut off and thats really annoying as i always worry after if we cant finish talking like yesterday

BaconStrips&
BaconStrips&
BaconStrips&
BaconStrips&
BaconStrips...
  (#3486 (permalink)) Old
Obliviate Offline
Mother of Dragons
I've been here a while

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 2nd 2011, 11:55 AM

mmmerrr...I wish it different

(#3487 (permalink)) Old
Alucard Offline
Maturity is Relative
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Kimmie

Points: 9,950, Level: 14 Points: 9,950, Level: 14 Points: 9,950, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 4th 2011, 01:59 AM

Whatever we had before, it's over. Have a nice life.
  (#3488 (permalink)) Old
Maloo Offline
Maloooooo
I can't get enough

Name: Lissa

Points: 22,249, Level: 21 Points: 22,249, Level: 21 Points: 22,249, Level: 21

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 4th 2011, 05:43 AM

It may not have been rape, but I hate you for what you did to me.
  (#3489 (permalink)) Old
mae_kas Offline
searcher of answers
Not a n00b

Name: Mae

Points: 8,670, Level: 13 Points: 8,670, Level: 13 Points: 8,670, Level: 13

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 4th 2011, 06:29 AM

You know? I don't regret breaking up with you, even if I do feel guilty as hell. I know you loved me and that you were serious about us, is not even that I wasn't. But your love was suffocating. Way to much. You had lots of casttles in the air about us and about me. Even when I told you, cause I told you more than once that I wasn't as good. You burned out my love with yours. You didn't trust me but expected me to trust you. And I couldn't trust you. Because you never saw me, cause all you wanted to do was to do what I wanted, even when I wanted to try to do things for you. You never told me off, you never got angry, and I know most people would say that nice or sweet or whatever. But that does not work for me. I need people to tell me when I mess up not have an unworldy faith that I'll be fine. it does not work like that.

That was the most important. You neverr understood even if you tried to. The thing was you didn't have to. You didn't have to abide to my views but you tried. I didn't want you to. I like discucion exchange. that's the best way to support me. Give me space but not to much, listen t o me but talk me back. you never expressed opinion. You never really told me anything. and I tried- even if I made lots of mistakes I still it's for the better. We had our good times. but it wasn't strong enough. It broke .

and so I broke up with you becasue I didn't love you as much anymore. and I can't friends with you. your feelings are too strong, too obvious. they still suffocate me your over-trying to fix things up are too planned it annoys me, because it's like you're trying to manipulate me back and I don't want. Because your hopes get too up to easily and I will hurt you if you keep it. And you keep it. It really angered me, what you did that day, coming around the day you knew I was expecting Emilia cause you know I've got a soft spot for her. That you read our plurks , they were public alright, but you used that knowledge because you knew, and so you came when I'd had told you I did't want to talk to you or see you until march or later . You did.

And I don't care if I still feel guilty. I don't think I'm ever trusting you ever. And it'd be best if you stop trying to aproach me after that one it won't work.

and I need your sway, cause you always pay for it
and I need your soul, cause you're always soulfull
and I need your heart, cause you're alwyas in the rigth places
  (#3490 (permalink)) Old
WordNerd
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Lindsay

Points: 12,366, Level: 16 Points: 12,366, Level: 16 Points: 12,366, Level: 16

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 4th 2011, 06:32 AM

Why couldn't you be honest with me. we had all agreed that I was to be kept in the loop. You broke your promise. You hiding the truth from me didn't help anyway. I'm smart enough to see a pattern. I was already freaked out about it. And now I feel like neither of us trust each other. Though you deserve my mistrust and I don't deserve yours. My feelings are really hurt. Thanks a lot mom. You too Katie.

"If you are going to tell the truth, be funny, or they'll kill you."
-Billy Wilder

My tumblr is mydalekromance.tumblr.com please visit me there.

feel free to contact me anytime.
Support for victims of sexual assault or abuse can be found here start the healing
  (#3491 (permalink)) Old
Atychiphobia Offline
Watch Me Drown In My Fears ♥
Average Joe

Name: Atychiphobia

Points: 9,576, Level: 14 Points: 9,576, Level: 14 Points: 9,576, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 4th 2011, 08:00 AM

I truely don't want to lie to you, but I know you won't allow me to continue in you really knew. I know I'm so close to becoming ill again and I don't care. I'm not letting go again.
You promised I wouldn't actually get fat. You were wrong. Maybe you're wrong this time too.

Immobilized. Captivated and Hypnotized,
by all your evil lies.

я.ι.ρ ηαηηу -
уσυ ℓєƒт υѕ 3rd мαя¢н 2011.
ι ωιℓℓ мιѕѕ уσυ ƒσяєνєя «3

(#3492 (permalink)) Old
Choclacation Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 8,508, Level: 13 Points: 8,508, Level: 13 Points: 8,508, Level: 13

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 4th 2011, 05:31 PM

Why didn't you invite me to go with you... you always do...
you look down on me so much nowadays and you think I don't notice

"We stopped checking for monsters under our bed because we realized they were inside us."

(#3493 (permalink)) Old
Palmolive Offline
Purr Purr Purr.
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Jessie

Points: 70,932, Level: 38 Points: 70,932, Level: 38 Points: 70,932, Level: 38

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 4th 2011, 08:07 PM

I am really sorry.

’Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if only one remembers to turn on the light.’

Big sis, always and forever, 15/04/2018
  (#3494 (permalink)) Old
AmazonQueen Offline
Why so Serious?
I've been here a while

Name: Jess

Points: 24,318, Level: 22 Points: 24,318, Level: 22 Points: 24,318, Level: 22

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 5th 2011, 12:27 AM

dude your an asshole i was too blind to see it before but i see it now stop getting close to me again and stop making think maybe we can work it out just to tear my heart out of my chest you can go to hell

The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows.
It is a very mean and nasty place and it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it.
You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward.
How much you can take, and keep moving forward.
PM me if you need to talk about ANYTHING.
  (#3495 (permalink)) Old
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 8,161, Level: 13 Points: 8,161, Level: 13 Points: 8,161, Level: 13

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 5th 2011, 02:16 AM

- I know what you can do. It's not pretty. Did you mean it or not? Not sure... I'll be here. But don't cry if I'm gone tomorrow, because I can only chase so far after something that's not there, and I can only carry half of our weight.

-Where are you? My patience is still lingering...
  (#3496 (permalink)) Old
Irinya Offline
I claim them all.
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Fred

Points: 11,369, Level: 15 Points: 11,369, Level: 15 Points: 11,369, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 5th 2011, 02:35 AM

Dear Y,

The truth is that I'm still crazy about you.

We agreed to forget that I asked you out in September, for the sake of our friendship not being any more awkward than it already is.

But truth be told, I still enjoy your awkwardness. I still like your hair, your being a purple ninja, your lack of feminine graces and table manners, the awesome and quite singular way you type. I liked you when I didn't know about your depression, and I like you just the same now that I do.

I still like you. Even though I'd never ask you out again, not anymore. We only have six months left, and then you... you're going across the country.

And I don't believe in long distance.

Sincerely,

~ Fred.

"Want to know a secret?

You are beautiful.

Black, white, gay, straight, bisexual. Whether you are smart or quiet or impossibly in love with your best friend, someone out there cherishes your smile and gets butterflies when you walk into a room.

Someone out there can't stop thinking about you. You Are Beautiful. Don't ever believe differently."

If you ever want someone to talk to, about absolutely anything, feel free to inbox me!
  (#3497 (permalink)) Old
savealife723 Offline
i live. i laugh. i love.
I've been here a while

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 5th 2011, 03:40 AM

i'm trying so hard to be someone that you'll miss.
but it never seems like enough for you.
i just want you back.
and it hurts.
when you hugged me today, and didn't let go,
i can't explain how i felt.
it felt just like back then when we were together and you would hold me in your arms for hours.
the way you'd kiss my forehead, and tickle my sides.
how you'd sing me to sleep, or tell me a bedtime story everynight over the phone.
i miss looking out my window and knowing that even though you were all the way across town, we were both looking at the same star at the same time.
i sometimes wonder if you still search for that star, and ever think of me.
do you ever miss me?
i wish that i could tell you that i'd do anything to be with you again.
i'd drop everything i have right now just to be with you again.
whenever boys come along, i always compare them to you without even realizing it,
and they never compare to you. not even close.
i miss how we'd walk to the park and lay undert the slides.
you'd play with my hair, and we'd laugh at the cloud shapes we would find.
the way that we would play videogames together and watch movies.
how you told me that even when you slept alone, you had to hold something close to you wishing that it was me.
i miss everything about you, and even after you broke me down and messed me up, i will always still love you.

i miss our conversations. our laughter, how it was perfectly in tune with one another's. how we would talk for hours about anything possible. how we would stay up much too late and both end up getting in trouble for being on the phone for so long. how we would walk together, and i knew that i was safe next to you. i wish that you knew i never feel safe without you anymore. i always feel like he'll come back for me, and come get me. i feel like he's after me. i was never worried about that when i was with you because i knew that you would never let anything happen to me. as time went by though, we grew apart and you left me out in the cold. after everything, i wouldn't take any of it back except for you walking away. maybe you were right, and we weren't meant to be, but i still believe with everything i have left inside of me that we are. it wasn't just a relationship that started, and ended. it was a committment that we were both one hundred percent committed to.

i miss you, and i wish that i could be with you again.
i wish that i could wake up knowing that i'm yours, instead of waking up knowing that it's another day without you. nine months have passed and it just gets harder and harder everyday. especially lately. i miss you so much lately, and everything is coming back to me slowly. the promises, the secrets, the love.

i still love you.

(#3498 (permalink)) Old
xyzman Offline
wolfboy
Junior TeenHelper

Name: call me DK

Points: 12,230, Level: 16 Points: 12,230, Level: 16 Points: 12,230, Level: 16

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 5th 2011, 03:48 AM

to my berth parints

thank u for the sacrifice u made yers ago i have been givin a good life and meat a lot of good people been a lot of cool places iv never hade to worry much abut eny thang to bad and dad i dont hate u for wut u did i love u and yes i feel abandind but u did wut wus best for me

hoep one day i can tell them that aspeshly my dad hes so worryd i hate him
  (#3499 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 5th 2011, 01:11 PM

I dreamt last night that you broke up with me. You told me it was something like..my luas stop was too far away and so it was too hard to see me, or something, but I had a feeling there was a bigger reason, and it confused me, because we had seemed so happy the day before. It made me feel awful anyway and I couldn't get to grips with the fact that you actually didn't want want to be in a relationship with me.
Then I woke up in the middle of the night and felt better because it had just been a dream, but when I went back to sleep I had a sort of continuation of the same dream, and I realised the sleepworld was real and we had actually broken up after all. The hurt was excruciating. I didn't know it would hurt me that much to be left by you. Like it really felt horrible.

Then after I had woken up again in the morning I went back to sleep again and this time I dreamt we were coming back from Irish college where we'd spent three weeks basically seeing each other, and I thought you'd been monogamous, although I was kissing a slightly older woman most of the way home on the bus. I tried to find you to say goodbye in all the mess of people getting off the buses, but I couldn't find you. I went to find my friend Paul, who stayed in your house, and he told me people had seen you talking to a girl called Bridget or something..I thought nothing of it until he started acting weird and I finaly got out of him that you'd been seeing other people behind my back. Probably sleeping with one or two. He'd had to give you advice over three different girls. This pissed me off because I thought he was my friend too. It also hurt a lot, although this time I tried to pretend it didn't.

The two dreams reminded me of real-life scenarios with two of my exes. One I'd been with for a long time and although I knew I should break up with him I thought he was happy, until one morning he suddenly told me it wasn't working and by that evening we'd broken up, and even though I kew it was the right thing it hurt a lot to realise that he wanted to break up with me.
The other was a few years ago when I was seeing someone I really liked only to discover he'd been seeing at least two other girls behind my back, which hurt a lot as well because he'd been going out of his way to lie to me.

Why...?? Why were these things in my head..?? Why dd you come into them?? It scared me so much to think that I could feel so, so awful if you hurt me. It's opened my eyes to how much I care about you, but it scares me. And now I feel kinda of annoyed at you and kind of betrayed by you, even though they were just dreams. :/

Honey, you're familiar, like my mirror, years ago
I slithered here from Eden just to sit outside your door
Níl a shíltear mar a bhítear.
Things are not always what they seem.
  (#3500 (permalink)) Old
EyesWideShut Offline
Screw This! Away to books!!!
Not a n00b

Name: Poptart

Points: 10,057, Level: 14 Points: 10,057, Level: 14 Points: 10,057, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 5th 2011, 02:11 PM

Mom, Dad

I'm Bisexual, a proud Wiccan, and I don't agree that gay marriage is wrong.

Blaze,

I hate your guts. It makes me ill from having to talk to you, having to listen to your try and keep me from leaving you, and I hate that I wasted all that time as your cyber girlfriend. And stop calling me Kitty. IT'S POPTART.

Stalked by the Penguins since 2007

Why so serious darling? We are all mad here.
  (#3501 (permalink)) Old
cptdean Offline
Runs this Ship
Average Joe

Name: Dean

Points: 10,262, Level: 14 Points: 10,262, Level: 14 Points: 10,262, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 6th 2011, 01:18 AM

I thought the same old thing came between us again, but it was you just being safe and things are back to normal again.. I feel silly for thinking it but you didnt know and I can forget it as I still have you.
Your amazing (: but the situation is still pretty crap.

BaconStrips&
BaconStrips&
BaconStrips&
BaconStrips&
BaconStrips...
  (#3502 (permalink)) Old
Tara. Offline
You member.
I can't get enough

Points: 34,930, Level: 26 Points: 34,930, Level: 26 Points: 34,930, Level: 26

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 6th 2011, 10:38 AM

Nope, you're not doing better. I hate waking up every morning, cuz that means I have to see you. I won't let what happend to Nicole happen to Marissa. I am seriously about to loose it. You don't want that to happen.

I'm so sorry I haven't called. I want to do something, but I don't know what. Monday was so awkward. I love you. I'm here.

To you, everything's funny. - -
I'd give all I have, honey. - If you could stay like that.
Stay this little. - - I won't let nobody hurt you.
Just try to never grow up. - - Never grow up.
  (#3503 (permalink)) Old
Kumagoro Offline
Formerly ChaosControl
I've been here a while

Points: 18,923, Level: 19 Points: 18,923, Level: 19 Points: 18,923, Level: 19

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 6th 2011, 07:58 PM

I love you. You're psychic. You should know that.

(#3504 (permalink)) Old
savealife723 Offline
i live. i laugh. i love.
I've been here a while

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 6th 2011, 08:07 PM

please don't leave me like this..

(#3505 (permalink)) Old
AmazonQueen Offline
Why so Serious?
I've been here a while

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 7th 2011, 01:57 AM

I WANT to get to know you even better I know your 26 and don't hang out with minors but I feel you could be a good big brother to me is that so much to ask?

It is a very mean and nasty place and it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it.
You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward.
  (#3506 (permalink)) Old
Marguerite Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Marguerite

Points: 19,635, Level: 20 Points: 19,635, Level: 20 Points: 19,635, Level: 20

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 7th 2011, 12:52 PM

Remember those times when we would hang out every single weekend? When we would resort to seeing kids movies because we had literally seen everything else that was playing at the cinema? When I would be at every opening night you had, sitting next to your parents, cheering you on?

I get it. You have orange friends now who like wearing shirts that masquerade as dresses. You drive a car. You're 18. You have important things to do like get drunk off your face and make a fool of yourself on facebook. And I know I'm just your dorky friend who's a girl and who doesn't like to go out and vomit on side walks.

But I miss you. And you're still my best friend. Would it kill you to call once and a while?

To love. To be loved. To never forget your own insignificance. To never get used to the unspeakable violence and the vulgar disparity of life around you. To seek joy in the saddest places. To pursue beauty to its lair. To never simplify what is complicated or complicate what is simple. To respect strength, never power. Above all, to watch. To try and understand. To never look away. And never, never, to forget

~Arundhati Roy
  (#3507 (permalink)) Old
savealife723 Offline
i live. i laugh. i love.
I've been here a while

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 7th 2011, 10:22 PM

Brian,

it still hurts.

(#3508 (permalink)) Old
Tara. Offline
You member.
I can't get enough

Points: 34,930, Level: 26 Points: 34,930, Level: 26 Points: 34,930, Level: 26

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 8th 2011, 12:55 AM

This week was slightly better. But don't think that I'll be kissing your ass.

To you, everything's funny. - -
I'd give all I have, honey. - If you could stay like that.
Stay this little. - - I won't let nobody hurt you.
Just try to never grow up. - - Never grow up.
  (#3509 (permalink)) Old
amystery Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Becca

Points: 13,188, Level: 16 Points: 13,188, Level: 16 Points: 13,188, Level: 16

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 8th 2011, 03:55 AM

I wish you were as easy to push away as everyone else.
  (#3510 (permalink)) Old
AmazonQueen Offline
Why so Serious?
I've been here a while

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 8th 2011, 05:42 AM

i love it when you call me kiddo i really do love it, it makes me feel more like your my big brother than ever, i hope thats not weird to you

(#3511 (permalink)) Old
Kitty. Offline
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Kitty

Points: 46,375, Level: 30 Points: 46,375, Level: 30 Points: 46,375, Level: 30

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 8th 2011, 05:58 AM

I wish you would tell me you love me.
  (#3512 (permalink)) Old
Kitty. Offline
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Kitty

Points: 46,375, Level: 30 Points: 46,375, Level: 30 Points: 46,375, Level: 30

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 8th 2011, 05:58 AM

I wish you would tell me you love me.
  (#3513 (permalink)) Old
AmazonQueen Offline
Why so Serious?
I've been here a while

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 8th 2011, 06:08 AM

I think I am getting really attached to you and that scares me...I want someone I can confide in but I don't want to get hurt or push you away. I'm scared, I been shutting myself off from people lately. I'm almost scared you'll read me and see that I am attached. I'm in over my head we're just friends and I don't want you to take any of this the wrong way I am looking for someone I can look up too and can confide in...I don't want to open up too much, even though I started too already and you did too but we were just getting to know each other and it was nice, we're almost like the same person. but still I'm scared I almost feel creepy for being involved with you out side of the gym almost like it's wrong to be friends with any of you guys or open up to any of you. Maybe it's because of the age difference I have with all of you. Sometimes I hate being under age because I can't get to know you guys as well as I wish I could. I wish I knew why I felt that way. I love talking to you but I hate how my subconcious screams that it bothers you. You show no signs of it bothering you and are very kind to me we have great conversations and joke around alot. But I guess I feel like I bother every one I talk to.

(#3514 (permalink)) Old
xxbeckyxx999 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Rebecca

Points: 8,448, Level: 13 Points: 8,448, Level: 13 Points: 8,448, Level: 13

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 8th 2011, 02:07 PM

You hurt me so much but never seem to care, you just put me at the back of your mind everytime, but I don't mind because I love you, and always will.

I really meant what I said, all of it wasn't a lie
You were the one I wanted
But in the new light of the day, affection started to die
Our house of love was haunted

(#3515 (permalink)) Old
amystery Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Becca

Points: 13,188, Level: 16 Points: 13,188, Level: 16 Points: 13,188, Level: 16

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 8th 2011, 02:21 PM

You never fail to disappoint me. You somehow find a way too screw up the one thing in my life that I was looking forward to. Your my best friend and ily but I can't depend on you for anything. Some days I honestly wonder if I told you I was going to commit suicide if you'd be here or if you'd just dismiss it. Tell me not to. You don't understand how important this trip was for me...but I guess you never do.
  (#3516 (permalink)) Old
a_girlsdreams Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 10,716, Level: 15 Points: 10,716, Level: 15 Points: 10,716, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 9th 2011, 04:10 AM

After spending a week with you, I feel like we are no longer best friends. Just friends, just people.. I dont want it to be like this.

"It's all about where your mind's at" -Kelly Slater
  (#3517 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 9th 2011, 02:19 PM

I feel so angry at you all because I feel like you've abandoned me. I can't call you my best friends anymore. Not because I'm annoyed...I mean I really can't. We're barely even friends. I'm so lonely. I'm so lonely. I'm so, so lonely, and I've been so unhappy over the past nearly six months and I feel like if we were friends some of you would have noticed by now, not that I'm not trying to hide it from people.

I don't trust you anymore. I can't come to any of you for advice. I don't feel like I can tell you things. I want new friends, but my loneliness is making me cling to you, and you're just not there for me, none of you are.

-Why didn't you tell us you were going back to Edinburgh?? You just left?? Yes it probably just slipped your mind, but that's the hurtful thing. We still wanted to see you, to do things with you. I wanted to plan to come over and see you in February or March, partly to give myself something to actally look forward to, but now I'm really upset that you did that.

- You're just irritating me. I used to think of us as best friends, but ever since you neglected to tell me you'd gotten a new job...I realised you don't actually go out of your way to keep up with me anymore. So pride began to stop me from doing the same with you. Also, you're pretentious, and that pisses me off completely. It makes me not want to be around you, and it's why I've been avoiding you, even though that jst makes me lonelier. I'm jealous of you, yes, but even so I wish you knew when to shut up about yourself and your achievements. AND your boyfriend. All I hear these days is Ciaran, Ciaran, Ciaran, and obviously I'm happy that you're happy, it goes without saying, but it's all I hear about. I'm in love, but I don't talk about it 24/7 to my friends. (Partly because I never see my friends any more.)

-You just don't keep in touch and it makes me sad. Yes you have all your hometown friends but it bothers me that I just don't seem to be part of your life anymore.

-You've dropped off the face of the earth since you got a girlfriend. I've seen you maybe five times this year?? Two times you came out only because you'd had a fight with her. I just miss you.

-I know we said they never would, but things have changed. It's not your fault, but it makes me sad that our lives are so different now.

(#3518 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 9th 2011, 04:33 PM

I fucking love you. I wish there were a million ways to tell you that because I say and think those words so much I'm worried they'll lose meaning....but the thought behind them never will. I love you so much. I love that you just texted me about your day, I love that we spent Friday night together, I love you.

(#3519 (permalink)) Old
Twinge Offline
Forever we'll just lay here
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Vint Fall

Points: 14,243, Level: 17 Points: 14,243, Level: 17 Points: 14,243, Level: 17

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 9th 2011, 10:57 PM

I know I blew this night off! It is all my fault. And now... I can't talk to you again.
But I know it's all my fault. -.-

I moved back while
my head was turned.

Upside down
closer to the end.

Afraid of the dark
within future times.

I'm drowning there,
my final chase.
  (#3520 (permalink)) Old
xxbeckyxx999 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Rebecca

Points: 8,448, Level: 13 Points: 8,448, Level: 13 Points: 8,448, Level: 13

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 10th 2011, 12:02 AM

I like making you jealous because I find it so funny. You are a pathetic little girl who wants everything her own way, grow up. You make my life hell sometimes but you are a friend so I pretend nothing is wrong. Making you angry and jealous makes me happy, I'm glad, so very glad because it's nothing compared to what you've put me through. I never want to speak, or see you again because you don't care about me and I don't care about you.

I really meant what I said, all of it wasn't a lie
You were the one I wanted
But in the new light of the day, affection started to die
Our house of love was haunted