TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Games and Things Here you can find popular chit-chat threads like games and surveys.

Note: Posts made in this forum don't contribute towards your post count.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 4.88 average.
  (#3601 (permalink)) Old
fresco Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Sam

Points: 10,207, Level: 14 Points: 10,207, Level: 14 Points: 10,207, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 30th 2011, 05:55 AM

Stop saying things that suggest I have a chance with you!! I don't, I never have, I never will. "You are my sunshine... but you're not my only sunshine. I've got other sunshines." And it's true. I am almost, almost over you. Please stop pulling me back with your stupid tricks. I've had enough games. You have someone already. What do you need me around for anyway? Extra cushioning?
  (#3602 (permalink)) Old
a_girlsdreams Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 10,716, Level: 15 Points: 10,716, Level: 15 Points: 10,716, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 30th 2011, 06:03 AM

I cut today
because of you...

"It's all about where your mind's at" -Kelly Slater
  (#3603 (permalink)) Old
PGP Offline
Nothing
Junior TeenHelper

Name: PGP

Points: 11,958, Level: 15 Points: 11,958, Level: 15 Points: 11,958, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 30th 2011, 07:42 AM

-You would not believe how much I just want to slit my wrists and be fucking done with it all... The only thing keeping me going is your love... And I know that's awful to say because it puts pressure on you... But honesty is the only thing I can ever offer... :/
And if I'm being honest... Sometimes, I just don't feel it. Sometimes, I can almost feel the love radiating from you (from all the way over here, yeah...) and the love I feel for you... Is uplifting. Other times... Nothing, nothing at all. In the back of my mind, I know that nothing has really changed, but one or both of us closes off, and it fucks everything up.
I know it's often my fault that this happens, but that doesn't mean I hate it any less.

-I love you more than I can say... And I shouldn't. I shouldn't feel this way. I swore I never would after Courtney died. All it brings is pain, and I know that when the pain hits, I won't be the only one affected...
  (#3604 (permalink)) Old
savealife723 Offline
i live. i laugh. i love.
I've been here a while

Points: 25,653, Level: 23 Points: 25,653, Level: 23 Points: 25,653, Level: 23

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 30th 2011, 11:37 PM

being around you makes me the happiest i've been in months.
but these mixed signals are a little confusing.

When you can't find your way home,
and when life gets too hard to face on your own.
I will stand as a light through the darkness unknown,
I will walk with you, so you're never alone.
  (#3605 (permalink)) Old
MadPoet Offline
You're the Original <3
Outside, huh?

Name: Amanda.

Points: 48,277, Level: 31 Points: 48,277, Level: 31 Points: 48,277, Level: 31

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 30th 2011, 11:52 PM

I honestly hate you beyond belief. And I don't hate many people. But most of all I hate myself for ever giving you a chance.

A lonely soul in a land of broken hearts

(#3606 (permalink)) Old
a_girlsdreams Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 31st 2011, 02:52 AM

Fuck you.
Fuck you for ignoring me.
Fuck you for calling yourself my "best friend."
Fuck you for "trying to help me."
Fuck you for putting more shit on my family, they dont fucking need this.
Just fuck you.

(#3607 (permalink)) Old
TheWhiteTornado Offline
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Jack

Points: 16,004, Level: 18 Points: 16,004, Level: 18 Points: 16,004, Level: 18

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 31st 2011, 02:58 AM

You cause facepalms of epic proportions. You're a good person, you're pretty, you're nice, but you're so unbearably stupid. First you lead on a guy, come to the conclusion that he's too immature, and then continue to flirt with him, then you reject him and get back to your former boyfriend who forgot your birthday and left you in tears on multiple occasions. I love you to death but my god, you bring this upon yourself.

You're really smart. You're really nice. You're really pretty. Date me please?

"What do we live for, if not to make life less difficult for each other?"
-George Eliot

"Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it."
-Groucho Marx

"Don't be afraid your life will end; be afraid that it will never begin."
-Grace Hansen
  (#3608 (permalink)) Old
Irinya Offline
I claim them all.
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Fred

Points: 11,369, Level: 15 Points: 11,369, Level: 15 Points: 11,369, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 31st 2011, 03:30 AM

Y. You are... wonderful. I know you hate and can't deal with compliments... but it's true. You are so incredibly beautiful, brilliant, and wonderful. I can't imagine why anyone would ever want to make fun of you, or look at you with anything but respect. You are simply amazing.

Z... I miss you. Please come back.

"Want to know a secret?

You are beautiful.

Black, white, gay, straight, bisexual. Whether you are smart or quiet or impossibly in love with your best friend, someone out there cherishes your smile and gets butterflies when you walk into a room.

Someone out there can't stop thinking about you. You Are Beautiful. Don't ever believe differently."

If you ever want someone to talk to, about absolutely anything, feel free to inbox me!
  (#3609 (permalink)) Old
savealife723 Offline
i live. i laugh. i love.
I've been here a while

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 31st 2011, 10:45 PM

i just want you to hold me.

(#3610 (permalink)) Old
mae_kas Offline
searcher of answers
Not a n00b

Name: Mae

Points: 8,670, Level: 13 Points: 8,670, Level: 13 Points: 8,670, Level: 13

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 31st 2011, 11:24 PM

you've just said hello and I already though "I love you"

of course I know I don't love you like I did two years ago, I know

but you've got my soul, at this pace you might even get my heart back

you cure me, you're my sanity

I don't want to scare you off.

sometimes I'd like you to love me back but not really I wouldn't know what to do.

and I need your sway, cause you always pay for it
and I need your soul, cause you're always soulfull
and I need your heart, cause you're alwyas in the rigth places
  (#3611 (permalink)) Old
L.O.V.E. IS??
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: kelly

Points: 11,957, Level: 15 Points: 11,957, Level: 15 Points: 11,957, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 31st 2011, 11:34 PM

Dear mom,
I want to open up to you but i just can't. You're blood pressure spikes up, you get stressed, i get scared. It all seems so pointless to open up to you when you dont even listen nor try. You're to involved in your stupid farm game on facebook. Mom, i love you but sometimes, i wish you were my bestfriend ...
<3 Your bastard of a daughter...

Some things are beautiful because they are un-obtainable <3

'A dream is what you desire if anything and everything is possible.'
  (#3612 (permalink)) Old
a_girlsdreams Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 1st 2011, 03:24 AM

Dear you,
I wish this were easier, but its not. My head is saying fuck you. Honestly, you fucked me over pretty bad this time. Im happy my parents didnt believe what you told them. Im not living on lock down again. That isnt fair to me. Stop saying you know what its like, or that you understand. You dont. And if you did, you would have never told them anything. This is my way of coping. It works for me. And telling me you realize and that its okay for me to do it, then using that against me to tell my parents is so fucked up. I trusted you. I loved you. My mind cant even think about letting you into my life again..
But my heart needs you. And that is the last thing I want. As much as this hurt, maybe you care too much. But that still doesnt justify you going behind my back when you straight up told me you wouldnt say anything. Lying is the one thing I absolutely hate. And you flat out lied. My heart is screaming to forgive you and maybe I should..

(#3613 (permalink)) Old
*Rainbow*Rider* Offline
<3
I've been here a while

Name: H

Points: 19,558, Level: 20 Points: 19,558, Level: 20 Points: 19,558, Level: 20

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 2nd 2011, 12:11 AM

Tonight I have to sleep in the knowledge that you have been in worse places than me. Tonight I have to sleep with the fact that you have the same nightmares. Tonight I have to sleep knowing you probably have the same fears when left alone in a room with a stranger, that you probably have flashbacks like me. I have to sleep knowing you probably loose your breath when you think certain thoughts. Tonight I have to sleep knowing this is something I can't fix. Tonight I have to sleep knowing you probably can't sleep either.

If the world is a cold place
Make it your business to start some fires

(#3614 (permalink)) Old
Commiseration Offline
Average Joe

Name: Sam

Points: 11,000, Level: 15 Points: 11,000, Level: 15 Points: 11,000, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 2nd 2011, 02:14 AM

I only pretend to like you because for some reason she actually does.
That's what sisters do.

P.S. I don't like you.

-Let the Music Play-
"There's no way to explain why life is filled with so much pain. But do the flowers ever grow in the places it don't rain?"

"But the unfortunate truth is that, while being different from everyone else can be exciting at first, ultimately it can get a little lonely."

"The floor seemed wonderfully solid. It was comforting to know I had fallen and could fall no further."
  (#3615 (permalink)) Old
Skeleton Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Charlie

Points: 41,800, Level: 29 Points: 41,800, Level: 29 Points: 41,800, Level: 29

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 2nd 2011, 02:59 PM

You're such an idiot.
  (#3616 (permalink)) Old
MadPoet Offline
You're the Original <3
Outside, huh?

Name: Amanda.

Points: 48,277, Level: 31 Points: 48,277, Level: 31 Points: 48,277, Level: 31

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 2nd 2011, 03:03 PM

You're really immature, but more than I dislike you I feel sorry for you. You hate me one day, you like me the next. It's all so childish. You're in high school, time to grow up a little bit.

A lonely soul in a land of broken hearts

(#3617 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount39

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 2nd 2011, 04:12 PM

A - You don't understand how hard it is for me to put up with all of the 'jokes' you tell me, you don't understand how every single one of them triggers me beyond belief and makes me want to cry.

D - You don't understand how hard it is to be the only girl in this group of teenagers. You don't understand that if I said yes to you, then the rest of them would hate both of us forever.

J - You don't get that when I say I love you, that I mean it with all of my heart. You don't understand the reason that I never seem to be okay when I'm talking to you, you don't understand that the only thing I hold against you being gay is the fact that I know you'll never love me back.

E - You didn't realize that the one comment you said to me, that horrible, mean, degrading, rude, mocking comment made me break my streak of almost four weeks self-harm free.

K - I know that you're sorry for what you've done to me, the look that you gave me, the sorrow in your eyes was enough to tell me that. But I don't know if I can ever forgive you for all the mental, emotional, and physical pain you've caused me.
  (#3618 (permalink)) Old
PGP Offline
Nothing
Junior TeenHelper

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 2nd 2011, 07:19 PM

-Seriously, SHUT THE FUCK UP. If this bullshit, whiny, pathetic behavior keeps up., there is no fucking way I'm staying. There is no fucking way that I will continue to talk to you. Your continuing to do this is driving us apart.

-Seeing you, brings back some old feelings. Terrible feelings, given my current situation, but... almost welcome.

-I've never been so confused, and last night brought tons of doubt down on my mind. I'm not sure what to do :/
  (#3619 (permalink)) Old
Maloo Offline
Maloooooo
I can't get enough

Name: Lissa

Points: 22,249, Level: 21 Points: 22,249, Level: 21 Points: 22,249, Level: 21

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 3rd 2011, 12:04 AM

Seriously don't even fucking call me your best friend. You don't ever talk to me anymore, and you've fucking dropped off the face of the earth. You act like you have NO FUCKING IDEA why I'm saying shit like this. Pull your head out of your fucking ass, cuz I don't need this shit right now.

And don't say you're sorry when you have no intention of changing things. GROW THE FUCK UP.
  (#3620 (permalink)) Old
savealife723 Offline
i live. i laugh. i love.
I've been here a while

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 3rd 2011, 09:30 PM

i'm just trying to be a better version of me for you.

(#3621 (permalink)) Old
Quartet Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Melanie

Points: 11,640, Level: 15 Points: 11,640, Level: 15 Points: 11,640, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 3rd 2011, 09:56 PM

*I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you. (though I'll prolly say that tonight when you get home <3)

*I can't imagine why you're playing this game, but it's fun and I'm willing to if you are. Ball is in your court now.

Colours De Moi

(#3622 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount39

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 3rd 2011, 10:47 PM

Maybe I'm not as pretty as them, but please, when you tell me that they're better looking, it makes everything worse then it already is. You've distorted my image of myself through everything you've done and said to me. LEAVE ME ALONE!
  (#3623 (permalink)) Old
PGP Offline
Nothing
Junior TeenHelper

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 4th 2011, 05:27 AM

-I am sorry if I sometimes seem judgmental. It is my disorder, I cannot help it. If I could, I would, because it causes so many problems in my relationships. I am sorry, and I cannot tell you directly. :/

-Everytime that I get this way, it makes me hate myself even more than I do on a regular basis. I wish you could understand that, but... No one can :/

-I despise attention seekers. Honestly, if no one notices something you say, it either wasn't interesting, or it got lost in the veritable shitstorm of other things being said. SHUT.THE.FUCK.UP. No one really gives a shit. Just fucking stop.

Last edited by PGP; February 4th 2011 at 05:44 AM.
  (#3624 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount18

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 4th 2011, 06:59 AM

I know we can't ever be together, but you're wonderful in so many ways and she is so so so lucky to have you. Don't forget that, like, ever.

I have to tell you, I don't want to be friends with you anymore. You're very stubborn and pretty insensitive, and the things you say piss me off majorly.
  (#3625 (permalink)) Old
i_like_black Offline
Awesomesauce.
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Jess

Points: 20,124, Level: 20 Points: 20,124, Level: 20 Points: 20,124, Level: 20

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 5th 2011, 02:16 AM

You owe my entire club an apology. Before I will even CONSIDER talking to you.
I know you've been a bitch and I know that for some reason you're driven to destroy me. That's no excuse. The information you were trusted with was highly sensitive, confidential information, and you had no right to share it with him. You KNEW he would use it against our club. And you KNEW he would make it sound like I had talked to him. I didn't want him involved in any of this, and you KNEW that as well. You're trying to achieve something for yourself, I don't know what it is, but you're stepping on a lot of very important toes, and my whole club believes in Karma and we ALL hope that you and him get what's coming to you.

That, on top of everything else you've done!
On top of all the other stuff you've flung at me. After you moved out, promising you wouldn't see the guy from the threesome, and then had sex with him that same night. AND THEN, you had the gall to text me and make ME feel terrible - so terrible that I cycled for TWO AND A HALF HOURS, just to be with you and comfort you.
You made it sound like you were going to leave him. Like you'd put him out of your life. So I kept being friendly to you, I helped you set up EVERYTHING for your apartment.
And then while I was in Taupo, you were with him, and you got high with him, on purpose. And he got you drunk. And the two of you did all manner of deviated things - AND THEN YOU TOLD ME ABOUT IT - and expected me not to be angry? Girl, I have a right to throw you off a cliff for all you've done.
So you said it was over with him. Said you told him to fuck off. Next thing I know, the other guy's involved - and you had sex with HIM the same day you met him. And I'm SURE it was you who initiated it, because I know that guy really well, and he's a genuine nice guy who wouldn't want to take advantage of a young lady, that's not his style.
So you got high again. And you told threesome guy. And threesome guy came over and got you drunk and stoned, and he anally raped you, and he shoved ice in you, and you told me he pissed on you in the shower - and AGAIN - I drove to town to comfort you. To look after you. And I did a damn good job of it too. I even gave you my last piece of pizza, which, for the record, your nearly jizzed over because it tasted so good to you at the time. But you weren't admitting it was rape then, oh nooo, because you were still stoned, and you said that threesome guy had told you that you had to enjoy it.
Then you talked to the other guy - the kind, sweet, caring one. And he made it clear to you that it was rape, and told you what you needed to do. And I suppose you sort of did it, you cut threesome guy out for a little while anyway. But you didn't go to the police with all your bruises, and you never reported to anyone other than ME about how threesome guy tied up your wrists first before raping you.
You told me too much.
It was fair that I was angry.
Because you had sex with me before New Year's, but then with the kind sweet guy ON New Year's. He didn't realise why I was so grumpy until I explained it to him, after which he said he felt like he had merely been a pawn in your game. I feel for him. He's a good friend of mine and you treated him like shit.
Then not two weeks into the new year, you tell me that threesome guy text you and asked if he could speak reasonably with you. Next thing I know, YOU'RE DATING THE GUY WHO ANALLY RAPED YOU. If you didn't realise I'd want you out of my life at that, then you really ARE as stupid as you look.
So I told you to take everything that was yours. And you did. But you WILLINGLY left Spider behind on the 12th. And I was fairly happy with the situation. So I text you, giving you options for the netbook. You, at that point, decided it was war I guess.
You invited yourself to my place the next Tuesday, the 18th. And not only did you invite yourself, you wouldn't give a clear reason for why you were coming. THEN you turned up with your Mum's arsehole of a partner.
The pair of you deliberately intimidated me (vocally) in my own home. I wasn't given a chance to prepare or a fair chance to have my say. You TOLD me you were taking Spider, when not a week previously, you had willingly left him with me. You tried to say you thought the netbook was a gift, when you knew and understood it never was. You tried to claim I owed you money for the first rent. I got angry. I asked you to leave. YOU TOOK SPIDER. Sure, he was technically yours, but he'd been in my sole care since you moved to town on November 20th, and you'd willingly left him in my care, twice. Maybe if you'd been reasonable and asked to take him, it wouldn't have been an issue. But I felt like you were stealing him.
YOU LAUGHED AT ME - I slammed the door and the pane of glass broke AND YOU AND THE DICK WHO'S YOUR MUM'S PARTNER LAUGHED - so I ran out and gave you a shove down a couple of steps. You weren't hurt, neither was Spider.
I rang my Mum, I was upset. She helped me. She went with my brothers and sister out to your Mum's place. None of you would willingly speak to them.
So we filed a report.
And I got organised to go to the Disputes Tribunal about the netbook.
I spoke to my landlady. I don't owe you a CENT for anything. I spoke to a community lawyer before proceeding with my claim, I also spoke to my brother, who works for Noel Leeming, and they all said that the name on a receipt doesn't matter, that's only for warranty purposes - the person who paid for something owns it - and the fact that you paid 10% of the initial transaction shows you understood it wasn't a gift.

You said you had charged me with assault. I rang the police to check, as I work with children. They said the last thing on my file was when I reported a stolen cellphone ages ago. You lied on purpose to make you look good and me look bad. Either that, or you didn't have enough evidence for the police to be interested.
You threatened me. On MSN, you told me that I wouldn't win my case, that they would say I owed you money. That's blackmail. Then on RuneScape, you told me not to be angry with what the courts have decided. On top of everything you did, you tried to BLACKMAIL me into not going through with my claim.

AND THEN - and then yesterday, I text my gym manager asking if she would be at the gym, and she said no but she really needed to talk to me so to let me know when I got home so that she could ring. I let her know, she rang me. And I hear that your DICK of a guy who your Mum is with rang my manager and said that you AND me told him about something. Firstly, I DON'T TALK TO THAT DICKHEAD, and even if I DID, I wouldn't trust him a whit with sensitive information. I shouldn't have trusted you either. Because he made it sound like I was directly involved. I've been professional about this, keeping my jobs separate from my personal life. But you and him, you're low. You're vindictive and you're scum.
And you're a hypocrite. Currently you're working as a prostitute, and I see all your posts on that networking site about your drugs, and yet you would use sensitive information trusted to you MONTHS ago to try and bring me down. You put our whole club on the line, ALL our jobs, and our clients. HOW DARE YOU.

And then today you text me. "Hai Jesh".
You will never hear from me again. You have been blocked on all the sites I can think of. You have done too much evil and nasty stuff to EVER have the right to talk to me again. You have tried to drag me down to your level. You have blackmailed me. Emotionally and otherwise. You have tried to twist my thinking so it's like yours. You have hurt me beyond belief.
You do not deserve friends.
Karma is a bitch, and you will get your dose of it.

I am handing in my claim form on Monday. Good thing is that now you're a "working lady", you'll be able to pay up my money pretty instantly.
I've been mature and reasonable regarding nearly everything. You have been childish, petty, and vindictive.

My boyfriend makes me feel amazing. I can't believe I wasted nearly three years on YOU.
Oh, good luck with your anorexic diet by the way. I'm sure you know it never works out well.

As I said, karma's a bitch. Bitch.

(Aaaaaah, I've been waiting weeks to say all that. *relief
  (#3626 (permalink)) Old
savealife723 Offline
i live. i laugh. i love.
I've been here a while

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 5th 2011, 02:19 AM

/:
why did you do that to me?

now i have to lie to cover up the reasons for the bruises and cuts you left.

i don't like it when you drink. /:

i still love you though, and i'll never stop.

(#3627 (permalink)) Old
Acheron Offline
El Tigre
I can't get enough

Points: 26,815, Level: 23 Points: 26,815, Level: 23 Points: 26,815, Level: 23

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 5th 2011, 02:33 AM

Call me crazy, but I actually kind of like you. Despite all your obvious flaws.

(#3628 (permalink)) Old
facade Offline
Senior TeenHelper

Points: 21,567, Level: 21 Points: 21,567, Level: 21 Points: 21,567, Level: 21

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 5th 2011, 08:10 PM

I have a feeling that this was a bad decision... I should have been one of those girls...

Last edited by facade; February 6th 2011 at 12:24 AM.
  (#3629 (permalink)) Old
Quartet Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Melanie

Points: 11,640, Level: 15 Points: 11,640, Level: 15 Points: 11,640, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 6th 2011, 08:14 PM

I realize just how pathetic you are.
How impossibly immature and insecure you must feel, everyday.
I'm wondering how often your mind travels to me, and oh I am certain it does.

Colours De Moi

(#3630 (permalink)) Old
Joshua11195 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 8,071, Level: 13 Points: 8,071, Level: 13 Points: 8,071, Level: 13

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 7th 2011, 08:56 PM

Dear parents.

For the past year I've been dating Layken. I know she's not a 'jehovahs witness' but I love her and you need to get over it. I'm not interested on the jehovahs witness life style. It's retarded that you've forced me to be one all these years anyway.
  (#3631 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 7th 2011, 10:34 PM

I feel really bad for going online, seeing you were online, and going off again. It made me feel sad. I love talknig to you and I usually would. But I just feel bad about what you said about the bus stop, even though it was just a tiny thing. It just struck a personal chord and made me feel hurt and embarrassed and well yeah...hurt and embarrassed. And I don't feel like I should have pretended to be in a good mood about it, although I always hate when you get even the tiniest bit momentarily upset over me not being nice. I'm waiting for your text as well. I think this is all just PMS (well hopefully....) because it was such a tiny thing, and you've said stuff like that before that hasn't bothered me to such an extent, but this is really bothering me. Sometimes I feel so crap and unattractive around you. I look a mess so much of the time it makes me wonder what you could possibly ever see in me. I just didn't feel like being extra chatty on the bus home and I don't feel like reassuring you that everything's ok. Although I want you to ask, because I'm a total girl.

I just feel sad and I want to go to sleep. And for you to text me saying you got home safe.

Honey, you're familiar, like my mirror, years ago
I slithered here from Eden just to sit outside your door
Níl a shíltear mar a bhítear.
Things are not always what they seem.
  (#3632 (permalink)) Old
*CatchingStars* Offline
Healing my soul
I've been here a while

Name: Corri

Points: 21,487, Level: 21 Points: 21,487, Level: 21 Points: 21,487, Level: 21

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 7th 2011, 11:09 PM

you left me abondend left me with him to be like this you were allowed visitation noo u left me all alone you told me you didnt love me why i loved you i wanted you to stay i dont want my step mom i want you to be here like you use to i feel alone with no mom ugh why dont you come back home please if you promise to no longer hurt me

Life is too

Short to spend

It at war with

Yourself.

I’m catching stars in the sky because I am fixing the soul within me. May it be from the heart a girl broke years ago or my soul simply repairing itself as it was shattered on my walk on this earth. May the stardust fill those cracks within my soul making me brand new, but never forgetting who I once was.

(#3633 (permalink)) Old
GaveMyHeart Offline
mystery.
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 8,215, Level: 13 Points: 8,215, Level: 13 Points: 8,215, Level: 13

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 7th 2011, 11:17 PM

I wish I had the guts to tell you all of these things. I hate how you put your relationship status as single on everything you join. I'm a person, I have feelings. I like to be recognized. I'm your girlfriend. I don't feel like I ask too much, I just want to be appreciated for everything I am, and a lot of the time I feel like nothing. You tell me I'm the reason you get up in the morning, but you don't seem to be keen on proving any of that to me, and it hurts me more than you could ever know. I know you get busy with things, but when people say hurtful things to me, it'd be nice to know I have someone to have my back. And I feel like nobody, not even you, has my back.

Fix me.
  (#3634 (permalink)) Old
:)
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Elizabeth

Points: 10,819, Level: 15 Points: 10,819, Level: 15 Points: 10,819, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 8th 2011, 02:10 AM

What is going through your mind? I wish you would leave me alone. Your stares make me uncomfortable as if I did something wrong. I wish you would let go of the past. That's why it's so hard not dislike you for that. I am so incredibly angry right now and I keep all of my feelings about you bottled inside. I know it's unhealthy but I just CAN'T talk about it, let alone think about it without invoking some of painful memories.

Laugh as much as you breathe
and love as long as you live
  (#3635 (permalink)) Old
hannahgreenwood Offline
Average Joe

Points: 9,337, Level: 14 Points: 9,337, Level: 14 Points: 9,337, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 8th 2011, 02:56 AM

I wish I never met you.
  (#3636 (permalink)) Old
lanegwyn Offline
Not a n00b

Points: 9,237, Level: 14 Points: 9,237, Level: 14 Points: 9,237, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 8th 2011, 03:09 AM

I can't do this myself. I also can't realistically expect anyone else to do it for me.

So... what? It doesn't get done? I stay this way?

If I'm staying this way, I want out. Out of my mind, out of my body, gone. I don't want an I, not this one. Living thru another mind and body, the world could've been great.

And a thing to say to him: I've never admired someone (whom I've actually met) more than I admire you. I don't even know why, some of the time, but you have that weird spark of bravery even though your life is average and you can even be annoying.

Last edited by lanegwyn; February 8th 2011 at 03:15 AM.
  (#3637 (permalink)) Old
a_girlsdreams Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 8th 2011, 07:31 PM

You are going to end up alone for the rest of your life. Keep pushing me out, see how far that gets you. I did nothing today to be told to "get out" of your house. I havent seen you in like two weeks. I was actually pretty excited today about coming home. But no. You have to fight with me over nothing and kick me out. Im sick of it. You pushed Paige out of your life. And now youre pushing me. Come on. Stop this.

You, now would be the right time to check up on me. I need it. I want to hear that you still care even though you screwed me over. Make it up to me. Please.

Last edited by a_girlsdreams; February 9th 2011 at 03:22 AM.
  (#3638 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount39

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 8th 2011, 08:43 PM

E - I would do anything to trade places with you. You don't understand how it's not fair that something like this is happening to you. You understand the pain that you feel with all of the treatments that they give you, I don't. I don't understand why at our last sleepover you told me everything, you let out every single frustration you've felt, all the tears that you've cried, told me secrets you haven't trusted with friends you've known since first or second grade, and I've only known you a year. You try harder then anyone that I've ever met and it's not fair that there isn't a cure for you. You're my role model in a million different ways. I hope that you never realize that I'm perfectly healthy, yet to treat me and cure me, it'll never completely happen. I don't want you to know that I have the physical-pain-free life but I've traded it for emotional. I don't want you to believe that I'm weak like that. I love you to death Emily, words can't describe how happy I am that I have met you.

M - I'm not as strong as what you want to believe. I'm not sorry that I stand up to you and I'm never going to be sorry for any of my imperfections. I'm never going to be sorry that I lie to you, or that I've ruined our relationship. You don't understand what it's like to be in my position, you told me that your life was always perfect. I'm your fifth chance, guess what, I can be perfect too.
  (#3639 (permalink)) Old
Maloo Offline
Maloooooo
I can't get enough

Name: Lissa

Points: 22,249, Level: 21 Points: 22,249, Level: 21 Points: 22,249, Level: 21

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 9th 2011, 12:40 AM

Why the fuck did you have to pick hawaii?

Now I'm only going to get to see my nephew maybe once a year? And that's it?

Fuck my life.
  (#3640 (permalink)) Old
anony mouse. Offline
I've been here a while

Points: 30,320, Level: 25 Points: 30,320, Level: 25 Points: 30,320, Level: 25

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 9th 2011, 12:46 AM

iloveyousomuch