TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Games and Things Here you can find popular chit-chat threads like games and surveys.

Note: Posts made in this forum don't contribute towards your post count.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 4.88 average.
  (#3681 (permalink)) Old
Quartet Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Melanie

Points: 11,640, Level: 15 Points: 11,640, Level: 15 Points: 11,640, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 19th 2011, 10:22 PM

I am sitting here... and I miss you so much.
Every part of me wants to call you again, to hear your voice.
Your groggy, sleepy voice breaks my heart into a million pieces, I wish I was there with you.
I love you, baby, I hope that you're thinking of me.

Colours De Moi

(#3682 (permalink)) Old
Obliviate Offline
Mother of Dragons
I've been here a while

Points: 26,931, Level: 23 Points: 26,931, Level: 23 Points: 26,931, Level: 23

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 19th 2011, 11:39 PM

Those 10 precious minutes of talking to you, made everything so much better... You have no idea.

(#3683 (permalink)) Old
KittySummer Offline
Kitty
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Kitty

Points: 9,142, Level: 13 Points: 9,142, Level: 13 Points: 9,142, Level: 13

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 20th 2011, 05:02 AM

Jenn: Stop trying to be my mother. I love you to death but you are my SISTER. I can't confide in you if I feel like all you're going to do is fucking judge me and scold me and reprimand me like our mother should be doing! Let her do her job, okay? You need to stop being such a helicopter parent, i'm eighteen years old, I can do things for myself. You always praise me for having a mind of my own and for not just doing what everyone else is doing because they're doing it, can't you just trust me to have half a mind to say no to some things?! ESPECIALLY when you know that I know it'll be wrong?! Just let me do my thing, i'm not going to fuck the wrong guy like you did, and i'm not going to become a fucking coke head like you, I'm smarter, and probably stronger than you could ever DREAM of being, so shut the fuck up and let me live my life for one, you overbearing son of a nutcracker.

Mom: I love you to death, and I know that you only want what is best for me but PLEASE stop coddling me. I can make my own decisions, and when I make a big one you will know, I can't keep secrets from you unless I think they're going to hurt you, and even then when I think you need to know I tell you. I'm a good kid, you know that, just please, trust me, okay?

Dad: Fuck you. You hurt me deeper than a lot of the people that I know, and I've been fucked over pretty damn bad.I am not you, I couldn't recover when my friend died, I haven't forgotten about how you bitched to mom that I had "no life" and spent all the time on my friggin computer. My friends all ditched me, NO ONE talked to me after Roberta died, I didn't have anyone to turn to. When you say shit like that I don't feel like I can turn to you either. And fuck you for trying to talk me out of college. Times are different. I'm not going to work for you company, your pride and joy is my personal hell. It is the thing that has almost torn our family apart, it is the thing that keeps you away from us every night. That is evil, I hate it and you are NOT going to get me trapped in there. I refuse to. I help you out when you need it because I do love you but you need to realize that your business is NOT my dream. I have my own path I need to follow, I have my own person I need to be. I am not going to follow you around like the little chick that your other daughter is, and you need to learn to deal with that. I don't want any part of your business. I don't want to be involved with it, I don't even want to hear about it. Give me a reason to love you other than because you are here financially or because you paid for my boyfriend to come here. You can't ignore me my whole life and expect a few acts of kindness to make up for everything that was lost. Are you ever going to understand that?
  (#3684 (permalink)) Old
Tara. Offline
You member.
I've been here a while

Points: 34,930, Level: 26 Points: 34,930, Level: 26 Points: 34,930, Level: 26

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 20th 2011, 05:43 AM

I'm jealous. You wouldn't know it though.

To you, everything's funny. - -
I'd give all I have, honey. - If you could stay like that.
Stay this little. - - I won't let nobody hurt you.
Just try to never grow up. - - Never grow up.
  (#3685 (permalink)) Old
Obliviate Offline
Mother of Dragons
I've been here a while

Points: 26,931, Level: 23 Points: 26,931, Level: 23 Points: 26,931, Level: 23

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 20th 2011, 11:23 AM

Do you still love me? because it doesn't feel like it...

(#3686 (permalink)) Old
Skeleton Offline
I can't get enough

Name: Charlie

Points: 41,800, Level: 29 Points: 41,800, Level: 29 Points: 41,800, Level: 29

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 20th 2011, 06:49 PM

I can do everything you're currently doing, only better. So sending me drunk texts to bring attention to the fact that you're having a party is lame.
  (#3687 (permalink)) Old
inactiveprofile Offline
Average Joe

Name: .

Points: 9,998, Level: 14 Points: 9,998, Level: 14 Points: 9,998, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 20th 2011, 07:13 PM

you're being a fucking prik ... you're the reason I started self harming you try to put things right but the thing is your such an arsehole that you dont realize you're making everyone depresed around you you're a fucking dumass dont ever talk to me again
  (#3688 (permalink)) Old
lana_303 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Lana

Points: 10,036, Level: 14 Points: 10,036, Level: 14 Points: 10,036, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 21st 2011, 03:42 AM

Part of me really hates you. I feel it's partly your fault I turned out this way because you didn't try hard enough to stay alive.

And in the darkness, hope is born
  (#3689 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount18

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 21st 2011, 05:56 PM

Look, I get you're pissed off and stuff, but there's a limit as to how pissed off you can be. The stuff you're saying; nobody of rational sanity would be saying any of this unless they were drunk or something! Come the fuck on, grow up!

I'm surprised you're as popular as you are, because hell, you make me look like the nicest fucking person on the face of the earth. A lot of people know I can have biting sarcasm. That's saying a lot. Like so much, I'd have to enclose the whole fucking universe and beyond to show that.

My comment, not a presumption. It's true, the girls seem to be more mature than you and the guy on your side. It's pretty pathetic. I don't know about her, but I sure as hell wouldn't want a childish 20-year old by my side. Even if it's "mob mentality" and whatever other futile crap of excuses it is, you do not do that. Because not only you look bad, I look bad.

Last edited by DeletedAccount18; February 22nd 2011 at 05:46 PM.
  (#3690 (permalink)) Old
Skeleton Offline
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 22nd 2011, 10:58 AM

Just let me in.
  (#3691 (permalink)) Old
Quartet Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Melanie

Points: 11,640, Level: 15 Points: 11,640, Level: 15 Points: 11,640, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 22nd 2011, 04:24 PM

I sometimes wonder how stupid you felt after telling my boyfriend how "baby obsessed" I am, only to find out he and I both want it.
That's gotta hurt, huh?
Just a thought. =]

Colours De Moi

(#3692 (permalink)) Old
Dark-and-Twisty Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Nicole

Points: 15,882, Level: 18 Points: 15,882, Level: 18 Points: 15,882, Level: 18

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 22nd 2011, 05:35 PM

You're hot. Let's have sex.

"You say you're all dark and twisty. It's not a flaw, it's a strength. It makes you who you are."

~ Derek, Grey's Anatomy
4 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#3693 (permalink)) Old
savealife723 Offline
i live. i laugh. i love.
I've been here a while

Points: 25,653, Level: 23 Points: 25,653, Level: 23 Points: 25,653, Level: 23

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 22nd 2011, 06:03 PM

Kent - I've seen you around school all year long, and whenever you pass me I can't help but to notice you. I know that you're different from the other boys and I don't mean that in a cliche way at all. The way you talk to people, and interact with people you don't even know, it puts me in such awe. I wish I could be as brave and encouraging as you. I'm just a silly sophmore, and I know that you and your junior friends probably don't want anything to do with me. But I notice you, and I've seen the times that you notice me too from afar. I feel like there's a connection of some sort, but not a normal one. I feel close to you when I've only talked to you two or three times maybe. whenever it's passing period, i always look for your bright yellow tennis sweatshirt without even realizing that i'm looking for you. and then i come to the realization that i'm looking for you, and i just turn around in embarrassment. I don't know what it is about you.. I don't like you, I don't even know you. I just feel this weird connection, and it's a little intimidating to be honest. But, I like it in a way. I don't even know you, but I feel like you're there. I'm really hoping that maybe we can be friends sometime.. You seem like an amazing person to be friends with. It makes me wonder why you don't have more friends.. You're always hanging out with the same people. And I want to be one of them.

When you can't find your way home,
and when life gets too hard to face on your own.
I will stand as a light through the darkness unknown,
I will walk with you, so you're never alone.
  (#3694 (permalink)) Old
Spellbound Offline
LGRW
I've been here a while

Points: 44,905, Level: 30 Points: 44,905, Level: 30 Points: 44,905, Level: 30

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 22nd 2011, 09:03 PM

I don't know where I stand with you anymore.
It's seriously killing me. :/

(#3695 (permalink)) Old
Commiseration Offline
Average Joe

Name: Sam

Points: 11,000, Level: 15 Points: 11,000, Level: 15 Points: 11,000, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 22nd 2011, 09:15 PM

1) You're just a bunch of soul-sucking-money-whores who only care about dollar signs.
That's not what I believe in. That's not who I am. And I will NEVER be like you.
Just give me my license and f*** off. If this is what your so called "culture" is I don't want any part of it.

2) I desperately miss you guys and would kill to come back instead of wasting away in this heartless place...

-Let the Music Play-
"There's no way to explain why life is filled with so much pain. But do the flowers ever grow in the places it don't rain?"

"But the unfortunate truth is that, while being different from everyone else can be exciting at first, ultimately it can get a little lonely."

"The floor seemed wonderfully solid. It was comforting to know I had fallen and could fall no further."
  (#3696 (permalink)) Old
Le Papillon Offline
a secret you can keep
I can't get enough

Name: Samuel

Points: 35,189, Level: 27 Points: 35,189, Level: 27 Points: 35,189, Level: 27

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 22nd 2011, 09:43 PM

after all youve done to me, how can i still love you?

formerly snowstorm, GoneBeyondRepair, and Breathless in Love
Repose en Paix, Grandad/mom H., Sito, Nay, Mary, Aunt S., Peter, Katie, Lexi, Mrs. Radoye, Mandii, Trevor, Megan, Uncle T., Erika, Aunt R., Braxton, Connie, Adam, Grandpa, Buttons, Aunt Barb, Pi, Grandma ♥
The world will bleed its bloody tale. People will throw their stones. But the one thing you must always remember is:
You no longer walk alone.
-Blake Bliss
  (#3697 (permalink)) Old
kag22 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Katie

Points: 9,454, Level: 14 Points: 9,454, Level: 14 Points: 9,454, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 22nd 2011, 09:48 PM

How could you do that to me? There's nothing wrong with me the way I am, why couldn't you accept that? Why did you have to leave?

"I myself am made of imperfections, stitched together with good intentions."

"I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not."
  (#3698 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 23rd 2011, 04:28 PM

Stop talking to me like you're above me, it's pissing me off to no end. I don't care if you're the director, you need to know where to draw the line between being that and my friend. I know we've already drifted apart this past year but you've really been making me angry recently. I understand that you have to do your job but I'm sick of texts from you telling me that you don't care if I have assignments, I have to be there at rehearsals til 1o. You could at least be less of a bitch about it. You've been acting like you're so much better than everyone recently. I know I sound ridiculously petty but it's something I've been able to put up with less and less. I feel like you've never annoyed me so much in our eight years of friendship. You're not better than all of us just because you're doing this.

Honey, you're familiar, like my mirror, years ago
I slithered here from Eden just to sit outside your door
Níl a shíltear mar a bhítear.
Things are not always what they seem.
  (#3699 (permalink)) Old
Skeleton Offline
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 23rd 2011, 04:37 PM

I'm sorry. I take it all back.
  (#3700 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount39

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 24th 2011, 12:34 AM

Every time I've cried in the past few weeks, it's been because of you. I don't ever cry, I never show pain or weakness. You don't know that. Stop telling me that you know who I am, because I swear to God that you don't! You have no idea of how a razor blade brings me relief, or how I long to be perfect, so I'm willing to give up everything. You don't understand why I was so close to tears when your friend made a joke about how instead of you, him, and I going to the movies, he should get a girl so it we could double date and not leave him out. I love you, you don't understand why I can't do this to myself. I can put myself through hell for my best friend, for my family, for you. I can't let myself do this shit to myself again, not again. I can't. But you aren't helping. I don't know what you want me to tell you! I love you? Alex, I need you? Stay out of my fucken life and let me die? Do you know that I'm crying right now? Do you know that I got dressed up yesterday so I wouldn't look like a slob when I was talking to you? Do you know that I am now so much more of a girly girl just because I met you and I want to be the girl of your dreams? I'm thirteen, I'm fucken too young for this. I don't want to feel this about you, I fucken hate you! Why do you make me feel this way? Why am I crying? Why do I even let myself care? Everything would be better for me if you just left. We're going to different high schools next year. We're going to rival high schools. You don't have a facebook, I'll delete mine if you get one. You're not getting my phone number, if you do, I'll turn mine off and never look at it again. It's not that I don't want you in my life, I want you more then anything else. I want to hold you, I want you to hold me and tell me everything will be okay. I want to have you in my life forever. But I don't want to ruin yours. And if you let me in any more then I already am, that's all the would happen. I'm doing both of us a favor, I'm sorry that it's killing me, I'm sorry that you've been foolish enough to befriend me in the first place.
  (#3701 (permalink)) Old
a_girlsdreams Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 10,716, Level: 15 Points: 10,716, Level: 15 Points: 10,716, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 24th 2011, 12:57 PM

Your call made me feel 100 times better. I should be mad, I should hate you. But I cant. Youre my sister. If I have to play your stupid, fucked up game to keep you in my life.. Than I guess I will.

It was so nice spending time with you guys yesterday. Hopefully it was only me that thought it felt a bit awkward. But it was better than I thought. I appreciate it more than you know. Thanks.

I texted you last night because.. I dont know. I felt like being the bigger person. Because I am the bigger person. Just because I dont want you in my life anymore because you royally fucked me over, doesnt mean I cant care about you. I do and always will. Thats just me.

Rip, Grandma.
I miss you soo much. I know this weekend youll be at Jays senior game with us. Just give me a sign. I love you. <3

Rip, Johnnie.
In a few days it will be your 9 months. It still feels like yesterday. I still think about you everyday. I wish you would be back tomorrow. I miss you, I love you. <3

"It's all about where your mind's at" -Kelly Slater
  (#3702 (permalink)) Old
Not a n00b

Name: Rachel

Points: 10,312, Level: 14 Points: 10,312, Level: 14 Points: 10,312, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 24th 2011, 11:40 PM

I feel like I'm drowning. I just don't think I can do this anymore.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”

♀ + ♀ = ♥
♀ + ♂ = ♥
♂ + ♂ = ♥

[♥]
  (#3703 (permalink)) Old
MindBodySpirit Offline
Average Joe

Name: Not Michael

Points: 10,514, Level: 14 Points: 10,514, Level: 14 Points: 10,514, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 25th 2011, 12:37 AM

-I know you've done a lot of good, but this is your fault. Don't try to pass the blame on to somebody else

-I love you.
  (#3704 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount18

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 25th 2011, 01:52 AM

Good for you, I don't care.

As long as he's ok with it, why shouldn't I be? You go have fun with your new roomies.

I use the verb italicized because, even though the thought is a total turn-off, I hope that's what it is.

but not too much and too rough, cuz ya know.. you got that.. oh, IDK.. seven month old fetus in ya? So, like, yeah.
  (#3705 (permalink)) Old
facade Offline
Senior TeenHelper

Points: 21,567, Level: 21 Points: 21,567, Level: 21 Points: 21,567, Level: 21

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 25th 2011, 01:56 AM

I don't get this...
I texted you because I needed you...
Because I'm so fucking miserable...
I don't know how the hell I have the motivation to get up in the mornings these days...
I should have waited.
I should have fucking waited.
It has been 13 days since I had an actual conversation with you and you told me to leave you alone and give you space...
Every day that passes I wait and wait and wait to get a text like the one I got on the 14th.
Its absolutely horrible for me to expect but I do...
  (#3706 (permalink)) Old
ThePunkAlien Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Josh

Points: 21,559, Level: 21 Points: 21,559, Level: 21 Points: 21,559, Level: 21

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 26th 2011, 04:01 AM

Hey dude, I know you're gonna text me tonight probably or tomorrow to say happy birthday. What you don't know is when I get that I'll desperately want to tell you I'm bi. That guys get my blood pumping just as fast as girls, that I've come to accept it and I'm flirting with guys I think are cute online with hopes of getting physical offline. But, I won't because I don't know how you'll take it and don't want to screw up the friendship we've had since I was five. I know you're my "brother," but - sometimes even brothers keep secrets. Even though it's killing me that I can't or don't feel ready to share this part of my life with you yet because I want to. Not because I like you in that way, just - to come out of hiding.

"Maybe I just like people. Maybe sexuality isn't one thing or the other. Maybe it's just something that's shifting and moving. I just know I'm not thinking man or woman."
- SHAMELESS.
  (#3707 (permalink)) Old
Beth. Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Beth

Points: 12,753, Level: 16 Points: 12,753, Level: 16 Points: 12,753, Level: 16

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 26th 2011, 04:54 AM

I can't stop hurting. Something always brings me down now. I wish you were here for me still mom. I wish you didn't let these people in our house. I really wish you paid attention. I wish you still hugged me.

When all your friends have come and gone,
And the sun no longer shines,
And the happiness for which you long is washed away like an ocean's tide,
When all the hard times outweigh the good,
And all your words are misunderstood,
When the day seems lost from the start
You must follow your heart,
You must follow your heart.

(#3708 (permalink)) Old
Magic. Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Poppy

Points: 18,934, Level: 19 Points: 18,934, Level: 19 Points: 18,934, Level: 19

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 26th 2011, 05:55 AM

I love you. I stopped but something snapped when we were being just friends, and I couldn't help falling again. It's killing me because I can tell you don't want me.
I don't see how you can say we're just friends now that we lie around together all day and you crawl in to bed for cuddles. You care for me like noone ever has before, and just as you did before. I don't see what's changed when you say you loved me just a few months a go. I don't want to be a right off anymore, I want to be good enough for you, because you are perfect for me.

You can't move mountains by whispering at them.

Take a look at my art here:
http://attemptedart.tumblr.com/
  (#3709 (permalink)) Old
Eternal Offline
TeenHelp Veteran

Name: Nicole

Points: 77,763, Level: 39 Points: 77,763, Level: 39 Points: 77,763, Level: 39

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 26th 2011, 06:19 AM

I'm still the only one making an effort here. Just once I wish you would try, and not give up. You never loved me, I know you didn't. I don't even care that you lied anymore. How you could have ever loved me as much as you say, if you don't give a shit about me now? How could I have lost you.

And here you are living, despite it all.
Lead Moderator | Disputes Committee | HelpLINK Mentor
  (#3710 (permalink)) Old
Veni Vidi Vici Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Points: 14,800, Level: 17 Points: 14,800, Level: 17 Points: 14,800, Level: 17

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 26th 2011, 06:53 AM

1st person: I like you.

2nd person: Grow up.

Carpe Diem: Seize the Day/Moment. -Horace

Veni, Vidi, Vici: I came, I saw, I conquered -Julius Caesar
  (#3711 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount39

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 26th 2011, 04:06 PM

Hayley: No, I don't want to go swimming with your and your sister today. I don't want to ever. My bathing suit won't cover the scars on my legs, or my hips, or my arms. But you're my best friend, how could I say no? I already knew I was coming over today, but your riding lesson lasts so fucken long that by the time I get there, you're leaving for the pool. My cover up won't stay on in the water.

Bethany: Take me seriously! You know that if I'm freaking out about this, you should be too! You know that I never get afraid of anything. The thought of some of the things I've experienced make you want to cry, make you so afraid, and I wasn't afraid when I was in danger. I was intrigued, confused. With everything that's happening with this, I'm afraid. Nobody would believe us if we told them what is happening, you're the one who opened our eyes to it, and now you don't believe it. No offense to you, I might be ticked at you right now, but you're still one of my best friends, still my sister, if I'm afraid B, you should be extremely careful. I might be younger by two years, I might not be as physically strong as you, I might not be as smart or cunning, but I do know when something is dangerous. I know when I have to be brave. If you run head on at this something bad will happen. I'm worried about you getting hurt, you're worried about me refusing to write. I'm sorry, but if something like this happens again, I'm never going to help you with this story again! NEVER! It's a huge part of my life, I am truly an element girl, you know how hard it'll be to give this up. And if I'm willing to stop writing for the safety of myself and others, you should know that this is something that needs to be taken seriously. Not as a joke like you did yesterday.

Daniel: Why did you come back? I want to say this to you, but I'm too afraid of you. You went away for almost two weeks, but last night you made an appearance and scared me shitless. Why can't you just leave me alone?
  (#3712 (permalink)) Old
Everglow. Offline
Did you miss me?

Outside, huh?

Name: Hollie
Pronouns: She/They

Points: 74,574, Level: 39 Points: 74,574, Level: 39 Points: 74,574, Level: 39

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 26th 2011, 05:52 PM

1. I think i like you?? but your reputation is something that i want to avoid, i know what you do to girls. Stop being so damn sweet when you're really such a douche!

2. you actually suck at relationships of any kind. you're all that behind a screen, but face to face you wont say anything. realise your mistakes and face upto them, stop being such a dick to everyone who tries to show affection of any kind towards you. you're losing every little bit of respect anyone ever had for you, grow up, become a man, and when you're done with that, come back to me and appologise for making me feel so small and calling me the things you did. oh and once again, grow up.

3. you're actually such a twat. you think you're all that because of your friends, but some of us have feelings. stop poking me, stop saying comments about people's size or ability just because they're different. you're not so great yourself. actually, i'd like to see you go through everyday with someone making fun of you, and i'd like to see you get on stage like that girl at school, and sing and have the audience in your hand. you're the small one.

"Why want another universe if this one has dogs?"

Matt Haig - The Midnight Library

Volunteer Support Officer | Apply to staff
  (#3713 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 27th 2011, 12:28 AM

I'm worried you'll feel differently about me after that conversation. You seemed different. I don't want you to think I'm clingy or obsessed with you or that I want to control you. I do feel a lot better after saying that stuff but I'm worried about what you'll think and that you'll start to think that I like you more than you like me. Admitting to that stuff isn't something I'm used to and it's something I hate doing, especially after insecurities managed to royally fuck up my last relationship. I don't want either of us doing that to this one. I want to keep feeling comfortable with you and not worry that you think I'm clingy.

Honey, you're familiar, like my mirror, years ago
I slithered here from Eden just to sit outside your door
Níl a shíltear mar a bhítear.
Things are not always what they seem.
  (#3714 (permalink)) Old
NonIndigenous Offline
I can't get enough

Name: BDF

Points: 32,114, Level: 25 Points: 32,114, Level: 25 Points: 32,114, Level: 25

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 27th 2011, 03:21 AM

Hah... you're pathetic, you're broke, and you were born in a shithole and you'l die in the same shithole you came out of. I never fucked with you, why would you fuck with me? Get your head straight. I dono... are you jealous of something? What the fuck do you know about me to be jealous of? Stupid shit. Anyhow I really don't give half a shit. You go about you'r busines, I'll go about mine... and we'l both benefit from it. But I promise if once more you do something to my house, I'll fuck you up, real bad. Picking on me is one thing, bringing my fucking family into it is striking a personal chord you'll regret doing.

And don't threaten me with your "mates", or "older brothers" or fuck knows what else, because I really don't give a shit. It's a win win situation for me. You started the shit, it's up to you now if you wana stop. It's one chance you get, 'cos I'm not fucking around anymore with you. This has gone on since primary school when you were still shittin in diapers and I remember exactly how it began. It began with you'r older fuckwit brother spraying graffiti on our front door "fuck u english" and us catching him on CCTV and my mum taking it to the police. So fuck you. But that obviously wasnt enough to lock him away but he took care of that himself haha stupid. So dont bring your fucking lethargic dumbass brother into the picture 'cos back when I was 7 years old he was 14, now I'm 20, and he's 27 and I promise you I'm dying with urge for some personal payback if he feels like crossing me. You included. I'm just not stupid enough to get myself locked up like your fucking brother.
A ye and don't think I dont know that u had a lot to do with when there was petrol spilt all over the inside of our house once when it was still being built, I know a lot more than you think. You "mates" do a lot of backtalk, and things like that don't really stay secret when you have 40 fucking phonies behind you.

So just give me an excuse, corner me one more time. I'm really asking for it because all I want is an excuse that will let me off with the police for fucking you up 'cos you deserve it so bad, and I know almost for sure that you won't be able to restrain yourself. I'll be there for 2 weeks during the summer, I'll be walking in the evenings every now and then to the shop next to the primary school playground. Besides I can go during the day since you don't have a job anyway so you'l be around, bring it bitch. Fucking sponging of ur grandparents lol. Ur a joke.

Oh yea... that's funny, I have to pick on it cos you make such a big deal of it like you're proud of it or something. You buy yourself some shit beaten up car, crane a shit beaten up loudass engine into it, paint it bright green and think you're the shit now? It's funny, cos my fucking phone is worth more than it. I just had to say it... just to make you more "jealous". You know, just to rub the shit in your face.

Anyhow... I'm stayin' on the defensive. Im gona wait for you bunch of bitches to strike. But like I said if you hit on my house one more time Im gona go after you myself. Weather u believe me or not is at your own risk.

"I don't care about politics"
Then politics doesn't care about you either. Truth. You've got to make your voice heard, if you want to be listened to. But that's too logical for some people, so let me go a step further. Not making your voice heard, leaves other people free to hijack it by speaking on your behalf, even if they don't actually give a shit about you. That's politics. So, make your voice heard. That's not a quote from anywhere. That's just me.

Last edited by NonIndigenous; February 27th 2011 at 03:31 AM.
  (#3715 (permalink)) Old
Kitty. Offline
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Kitty

Points: 46,375, Level: 30 Points: 46,375, Level: 30 Points: 46,375, Level: 30

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 27th 2011, 05:42 AM

There are so many things I wish I could say to you.
  (#3716 (permalink)) Old
a_girlsdreams Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 10,716, Level: 15 Points: 10,716, Level: 15 Points: 10,716, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 27th 2011, 11:21 PM

Is this really what you want? Youre really kicking me out of the house? Fine. Have a great, miserable life in Florida. Alone. Because you wont admit that telling me to "get out" the first time was uncalled for. Really dad, have a nice one.

Grow up. If I text you, just text me back. What are you, 15? Life is too short to cut me out. Im forgiving you. Even without an apology. I am over it. I want to move it. Get over yourself and let it go.

Please just find it for me. Thanks.

"It's all about where your mind's at" -Kelly Slater
  (#3717 (permalink)) Old
savealife723 Offline
i live. i laugh. i love.
I've been here a while

Points: 25,653, Level: 23 Points: 25,653, Level: 23 Points: 25,653, Level: 23

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 1st 2011, 02:00 AM

you're so perfect.
you're exactly what i've been waiting for.
exactly what i've been dreaming of.
exactly what i'm longing for.

please be mine?

When you can't find your way home,
and when life gets too hard to face on your own.
I will stand as a light through the darkness unknown,
I will walk with you, so you're never alone.
  (#3718 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount39

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 1st 2011, 02:25 AM

Jeni: You honestly make me feel loved. You have no idea how much it meant to me to be the first one you let read your book. You have no idea how much it means to me that you took my advice and used it in your story. You have no idea how much it means to me that I was the first person you told about doing National Novel Writing Month. You honestly could have no idea. I'm not just the kid sister anymore, words can't describe how much I love you for realizing that. Thank you for telling me things you don't tell anyone else. You believe that I'm not going to laugh at you, you know that I won't. You're my big sister and I love you to death, but I love you even more when you show me that you care like you did with that letter you wrote to me. I don't always show it, but I'm blessed to have you in my life, and I love you so much sissy. <333

Eric: Do you know that the letter you wrote to me made me cry? Just thinking about it makes me cry. Everything you wrote in there, so true. I didn't know that those little things that happened in the past, they seemed so insignificant at the time, I had no idea that you appreciated them that much. I did want to be in the attic with the great grandkids watching for Santa, sure they were a handful, but didn't their parents do the same for me? You did the same for me. You're right Eric, we're the bookends, we're the Es. We're on opposite ends of the birth order, but we're alike in so many ways. And everything you wrote made me want to cry even harder. There is a reason you're my favorite sibling, there is a reason that I picked you and not anyone else to be my Confirmation sponsor. It's because I happen to love you just a little bit more. <333
  (#3719 (permalink)) Old
i_like_black Offline
Awesomesauce.
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Jess

Points: 20,124, Level: 20 Points: 20,124, Level: 20 Points: 20,124, Level: 20

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 1st 2011, 06:02 AM

I probably won't ever really stop loving you.

But that's okay, because these days, chances are you'll never know that.
</3
  (#3720 (permalink)) Old
Jocelyn. Offline
Now fight.
I've been here a while

Name: Joce

Points: 15,451, Level: 18 Points: 15,451, Level: 18 Points: 15,451, Level: 18

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 1st 2011, 04:28 PM

I haven't told you yet, but the test was negative. I know you'll be relieved.

To be honest though, I was really hoping there would be two lines instead of one...

When reality is a prison, your mind can set you free.