TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Games and Things Here you can find popular chit-chat threads like games and surveys.

Note: Posts made in this forum don't contribute towards your post count.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 4.88 average.
  (#3721 (permalink)) Old
a_girlsdreams Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 10,716, Level: 15 Points: 10,716, Level: 15 Points: 10,716, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 1st 2011, 08:15 PM

Thank you so much for being there for me last night. I needed it. And I can tell you did too. It was so amazing staying up until 4am talking about everything. Every single thing. It was like the good, old days. So many memories.. And I cant wait to have that again when the four of us move into our apartment! Thank you so much. For last night. For today. For everything you have helped me with in my life. Thank you so much. I love you. <3

"It's all about where your mind's at" -Kelly Slater
  (#3722 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount39

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 2nd 2011, 01:13 AM

I just love your smile, I don't know if I can say it enough. You're absolutely beautiful when you smile, you have no idea. I'm obsessed with your smile, it's like a drug to me. You're my nicotine, even though nicotine would be healthier for me. It'd be easier to lose hold of, easier to give up. But not you, not you Jackson.
  (#3723 (permalink)) Old
MagicX Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 9,821, Level: 14 Points: 9,821, Level: 14 Points: 9,821, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 2nd 2011, 01:50 AM

I love you so much, but yet I'm afraid to show that to you. You have been with me through the good and bad situations ever since I met you, so I know that you aren't going to leave or anything. It's just difficult to express emotions, to get them to come out...for whatever reason. I'm afraid I don't show my appreciation for you enough.

----------------------------------------------------------------
~Fracturedtime~
------------------------------
Deviantart
Tumblr
  (#3724 (permalink)) Old
Storyteller. Offline
Spite and coffee.

Jeez, get a life!

Name: Charlie
Pronouns: they/them

Points: 106,654, Level: 46 Points: 106,654, Level: 46 Points: 106,654, Level: 46

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 2nd 2011, 09:24 AM

I've been dropping so many hints, hoping people will pick up on them. They don't.
Are you guys really that self-absorbed that you're not even noticing I'm falling apart? Or am I just good at hiding it?
Please, please notice. I need you. I can't do this alone.

"Love means never having to say
you're a werewolf."
  (#3725 (permalink)) Old
Skeleton Offline
I can't get enough

Points: 41,800, Level: 29 Points: 41,800, Level: 29 Points: 41,800, Level: 29

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 2nd 2011, 11:57 AM

Please stop doing this, please don't use me and most of all, please give us another chance.
  (#3726 (permalink)) Old
lanegwyn Offline
Not a n00b

Points: 9,237, Level: 14 Points: 9,237, Level: 14 Points: 9,237, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 3rd 2011, 02:39 AM

Not that I actually want to say these things to these people:
-Your life started out rough, but the reason I can't talk to you sometimes now is that I'm so freaking jealous of what your life is now. I can't deal with hearing about what I'm missing, what you have, what you do, who you get to see and know. Too much. It's not like you don't deserve it, but I hope you appreciate how lucky you are (familial bullshit notwithstanding).

-fdjkasljfdsklfjsdkljfsdklafjsdklfjsdklfjasdlk. I can't even. I... no. But one thing I do want to ask, is do you know how I feel about you? And, what exactly do you think of me and how can I fix it? And, does it matter to you if I care? Would you think that's flattering or pathetic?

-Ask me. Go on. I'd love to tell you, honestly, in detail. I need to tell you. Ask, soon. I know you won't.

-What have we done.

-NOTICE.

-You said you'd invite me over for drugs. You haven't. Why not? Do I have to wait until college for every first?

(#3727 (permalink)) Old
a_girlsdreams Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 3rd 2011, 03:21 AM

Stop being so stubborn. Its my birthday next weekend.

(#3728 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 3rd 2011, 01:24 PM

Please don't be sad. Ever. You should never be anything but happy, because that's what you deserve. Seeing you upset last night, even though I know it was only the drunkeness, was the worst thing ever. And I would never say this to you ~ but it does badly affect my night when you get sad, not because I feel annoyed that I should have to look after you or that you're dragging me down or anything, not at all ~ but because I hate going home with the feeling that you're still upset and that I havent been able to make you feel better. I can't feel happy unless I know you're having a good time. And I hate you feeling guilty because you think you've wrecked my night or whatever. I just want you to be ok, always.

Honey, you're familiar, like my mirror, years ago
I slithered here from Eden just to sit outside your door
Níl a shíltear mar a bhítear.
Things are not always what they seem.
  (#3729 (permalink)) Old
Skeleton Offline
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 3rd 2011, 01:35 PM

I'm glad that for once something I had said to you had that effect. You don't know how long I've been waiting for that.
  (#3730 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 3rd 2011, 02:49 PM

Text backkkkkkkkk!!! Really hope tonight isn't crap and works out ok.....

(#3731 (permalink)) Old
alexandrish Offline
quirky and curious
Not a n00b

Name: iris

Points: 9,045, Level: 13 Points: 9,045, Level: 13 Points: 9,045, Level: 13

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 3rd 2011, 03:00 PM

yess.. thanks for making this post....

to alex: please stop stalking me.. and ask your girlfriend to do the same... because I never like you anyway.. and I don't wanna die in your girl's hand...
then to my classmate: just because I don;t like to stay around cafeteria or using blackberry.. it doesn't mean that I am an anti-social... damn.. IT IS because I don't wanna die faster by inhaling the smoke from your freaking tobacco
to the one sit in front of me this noon: I wasn't the one who poke you during the class!!!(it was the one sat next to me) you just ruin my life by screaming at me in the middle of lecturing... now the lecturer will think I am the bad one... and I can't sleep peacefully at class because of you... geez thanks

and the ultimate one.. my friend that keep asking me:.. no I don't like to enter your group!!! can you see they give me glare and they talk behind my back.. whaddaya expect when I become around your social life??? I can't be around your group and talking about who's the hottest.. because I just haven't found someone that catch my eyes.. daaaamn and stop doing matchmaking me to almost half boys in my class......

[COLOR="rgb(72, 209, 204)"]

"Love me or hate me, both are in my favor…If you love me, I'll always be in your heart…If you hate me, I'll always be in your mind."
— William Shakespeare
[/color]
  (#3732 (permalink)) Old
a_girlsdreams Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 3rd 2011, 07:09 PM

As I was moving out today I found all of your stuff. And her stuff. And her stuff too. I tried not to go through any of it. And I didnt. But this one note fell into my hand. "So I met this girl once, shes gorgeous with a heart of gold, and I wanted her to be mine. And she wanted me to be hers. Hehe, we both won." I just feel so lost right now.

(#3733 (permalink)) Old
Quartet Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Melanie

Points: 11,640, Level: 15 Points: 11,640, Level: 15 Points: 11,640, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 3rd 2011, 10:11 PM

* You smile brings my day up. Even though I'm sick as a puppy, you make me feel wonderful. You're my everything.

* That conversation was super awkward. I guess the past is the past, aye? Have a good life, sir.

Colours De Moi

(#3734 (permalink)) Old
savealife723 Offline
i live. i laugh. i love.
I've been here a while

Points: 25,653, Level: 23 Points: 25,653, Level: 23 Points: 25,653, Level: 23

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 3rd 2011, 10:49 PM

You make me so happy. :]

When you can't find your way home,
and when life gets too hard to face on your own.
I will stand as a light through the darkness unknown,
I will walk with you, so you're never alone.
  (#3735 (permalink)) Old
ThePunkAlien Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Josh

Points: 21,559, Level: 21 Points: 21,559, Level: 21 Points: 21,559, Level: 21

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 4th 2011, 12:21 AM

To Mom, Dad, and all my friends. Your son/friend is officially bi. I've known for a long time, but never tried to experiment. Well, I opened that pandora's box and sent messages on dating sites out to guys and guess what? I found a great guy and I'm starting to fall for him. I've connected with girls on that site before - I fell for girls on that site before and the feeling? Exactly the same. Every time I hear from him, he makes me feel GREAT. While I'm nervous about taking it to the next stage, I'd be lying if I said I didn't like him and truly want to see where this goes. Plus, couple messages in we're flirting already or seems like it. God, if it develops, I'm just hoping you will accept what's going on. I don't even understand it yet, because I never thought I could fall for a guy this hard before. It's just as heavy a feeling as the last girl I fell for. Also, strangely, messaging a girl at the same time - but the feelings I have for her don't even come near as close as what I feel for him. That's the biggest indicator. A girl is there, but I'd rather be with him. So yeah... I have no regrets. Oddly meeting her Thursday, if she likes me and I don't feel a connection - god that's gonna be strange, "can we be friends? I like this other guy." And if she and I do click - then what? I'm lost. Lol.

I'm just uncertain what kind of bi I am and if this is developing because I'm an "alternating bisexual."

"Maybe I just like people. Maybe sexuality isn't one thing or the other. Maybe it's just something that's shifting and moving. I just know I'm not thinking man or woman."
- SHAMELESS.

Last edited by ThePunkAlien; March 4th 2011 at 12:39 AM.
  (#3736 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount39

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 4th 2011, 07:43 PM

I didn't know that you were in the bathroom when I started to cry. It was only one or two tears, but you'd never understand, you're little miss perfect.
  (#3737 (permalink)) Old
Spellbound Offline
LGRW
I've been here a while

Points: 44,905, Level: 30 Points: 44,905, Level: 30 Points: 44,905, Level: 30

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 4th 2011, 07:54 PM

If you want me in your life, let me know.
I've been trying to talk to you for the longest time, but you really don't seem interested.
So, I'm going to back off now, and jut hope you initiate conversation.

(#3738 (permalink)) Old
WordNerd
Average Joe

Name: Lindsay

Points: 12,366, Level: 16 Points: 12,366, Level: 16 Points: 12,366, Level: 16

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 4th 2011, 07:57 PM

I really want to tell you that I am transgender and maybe get your advice as the GSA club advisor on how to make the club think about them and be more trans-inclusive. But you are one of my favorite teachers and I honestly care about what you think of me. I am really lost and confused in my life right now. I need an adult to tell me this is ok and there is nothing wrong with who I am. It weighs pretty heavily on my mind most of the time. I'm nearly positive that you would accept and support me. But I am still too much of a chicken to tell you. And you are the only adult in my life I could say something like this to with any hope at all of it going well. I don't know what I'm going to do.

"If you are going to tell the truth, be funny, or they'll kill you."
-Billy Wilder

My tumblr is mydalekromance.tumblr.com please visit me there.

feel free to contact me anytime.
Support for victims of sexual assault or abuse can be found here start the healing
  (#3739 (permalink)) Old
WordNerd
Average Joe

Name: Lindsay

Points: 12,366, Level: 16 Points: 12,366, Level: 16 Points: 12,366, Level: 16

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 4th 2011, 08:02 PM

I need to talk to you pretty badly honestly. I'm sorry man but it is true. This is kinda messing with my head. And when I talk to you it just releases pressure in my mind and I can relax so much more afterwords. I'm sorry I always dump on you :\

"If you are going to tell the truth, be funny, or they'll kill you."
-Billy Wilder

My tumblr is mydalekromance.tumblr.com please visit me there.

feel free to contact me anytime.
Support for victims of sexual assault or abuse can be found here start the healing
  (#3740 (permalink)) Old
Ryan1 Offline
A Man Of My Word
I've been here a while

Name: Ryan

Points: 18,336, Level: 19 Points: 18,336, Level: 19 Points: 18,336, Level: 19

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 4th 2011, 08:28 PM

Dear boss,

I quit, take this job and shove it up your ass...

Cya!
  (#3741 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount18

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 6th 2011, 02:10 AM

Hey, I can stoop lower than you! After I post this, I'm going to message your ex girlfriend and we will become best of friends by talking about how much you suck.
  (#3742 (permalink)) Old
:)
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Elizabeth

Points: 10,819, Level: 15 Points: 10,819, Level: 15 Points: 10,819, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 6th 2011, 11:47 PM

i want to give up on you. i hate feeling sorry for myself but i felt so hurt. i can't feel that way anymore from you so i have to move on.

god I AM so stupid. it was all a mistake wasn't it?

Laugh as much as you breathe
and love as long as you live
  (#3743 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 7th 2011, 12:18 PM

You've changed. I miss the old you. You never want to be part of us anymore. You still tell me about some things that are going on in your life but you never ask me about mine, which makes me sad, because you used to be such a good listener. All you seem to be interested in now is your boyfriend and your own things and your college friends, and we just don't interest you anymore. I miss the days when we were best friends.

(#3744 (permalink)) Old
Skeleton Offline
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 7th 2011, 03:54 PM

I don't know if I want to wait for you anymore. I've waited enough.
  (#3745 (permalink)) Old
Quartet Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 7th 2011, 08:55 PM

You make me laugh, how pathetic you are.
Do you think sending him such a vague and annoying text is going to grab his attention? He hates you more every time you pull this ridiculous bullshit.

I think I care more than he does, to be honest. And no, sweety, it's not because my "fantasy bubble is popped," or jealousy for that matter. It's because I can tell how much you wish he cared about you. And he clearly does not. One day you'll get it.

Colours De Moi

(#3746 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount39

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 8th 2011, 12:33 AM

I can't save me from myself, can you? I'm everything that you hate, I'm not sure you'd want to. But I'm your daughter, does that count for nothing? Would you care if you knew I still cut? Would you care if you knew I throw up? Would you care if you knew what I see and hear? Truth is mother, I'm your daughter. You have to care, I'm not perfect by any means. God no. But please, for once, tell me that I'm perfect the way I am instead of giving me those backhanded compliments!
  (#3747 (permalink)) Old
a_girlsdreams Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 8th 2011, 01:59 AM

Kick me out of the house, shut my phone off, ruin my birthday. I dont care.

(#3748 (permalink)) Old
Acheron Offline
El Tigre
I've been here a while

Points: 26,815, Level: 23 Points: 26,815, Level: 23 Points: 26,815, Level: 23

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 8th 2011, 02:12 AM

You suck. Don't call me.

(#3749 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 8th 2011, 01:37 PM

You are beautiful. You're really beautiful, and a lovely person. He doesn't deserve an inch of you. Everything you were telling us about your relationship last night sounded wrong, everything reminded me of the unhappy mess of a relationship I used to be in. You don't sound happy with him at all. I know I love my boyfriend and you're straight, but if I was with you I would give you the respect and devotion you deserve. You could do so, so much better than him.

(#3750 (permalink)) Old
AmazonQueen Offline
Why so Serious?
I've been here a while

Name: Jess

Points: 24,318, Level: 22 Points: 24,318, Level: 22 Points: 24,318, Level: 22

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 8th 2011, 05:39 PM

im not fat asshole, its a free country and i'll talk about w/e the fuck i want to so up yours friggin troll

The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows.
It is a very mean and nasty place and it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it.
You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward.
How much you can take, and keep moving forward.
PM me if you need to talk about ANYTHING.
  (#3751 (permalink)) Old
BrittneyNicole Offline
live with intention.
I've been here a while

Name: Brittney

Points: 21,441, Level: 21 Points: 21,441, Level: 21 Points: 21,441, Level: 21

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 8th 2011, 09:47 PM

Just leave already. I know you aren't happy, you know you aren't happy, your friends know you aren't happy.

"You've just been B-Wildered." -Brian Wilson <3
Trumpet love; Tenderlips.

"Where there is love there is life."- Mahatma Gandhi

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." - Jeremiah 29:11

(#3752 (permalink)) Old
a_girlsdreams Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 9th 2011, 02:02 AM

I wish I knew you. If I did, I would tell you that you can talk to me. I would tell you that I know your feelings. My stomach turned into knots when my mom said you were raped. Im sorry. I am so sorry. I wish I could help. I wish I knew you. Im going to make it a point to know you, so that I can help you.

(#3753 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 9th 2011, 10:19 PM

Fucking love you.x

(#3754 (permalink)) Old
Quartet Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 9th 2011, 11:47 PM

These next few days will be tough for me, but I'll keep you close to my thoughts.
I'll be waiting for when you get back, I love you.

Colours De Moi

(#3755 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount39

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 10th 2011, 01:28 AM

Whenever you and I are walking together, I know that people look at us. Whenever you talk to me, my friends giggle. When Carl told me that you're going to ask me out in front of a few other kids, I wanted to die. Every time I see you I want to scream! Just please hate me Alex, before long you know I'm going to fall in love with you. And if I do that, nothing good will ever happen.

You can't stop me. You don't even know for sure that I cut. You can't stop me! I'm slowly, yet surely, killing myself. You have to watch me die. Daddy doesn't deserve it, but you, you little bitch, you do. You deserve it twice as much as he doesn't deserve it. Please stay around until I die, I'd love to see you shed tears for me at least once in my lifetime. I want to see you care, even if it is only for yourself.
  (#3756 (permalink)) Old
HisPrincess Offline
Associate Live Help Operator
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Angelica

Points: 13,275, Level: 16 Points: 13,275, Level: 16 Points: 13,275, Level: 16

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 10th 2011, 08:16 PM

I can't wait to meet you and spend the rest of my life with you.

Formerly jelli1224

Trusting is not a mistake, but it is important to realize that things change. ~ Kmn483<3Bliz

Please feel free to PM me. I love to help others, and can be an ear to talk to, a shoulder to cry on, or a face to scream at. <3

Help LINK Mentor - March 19th 2011 to April 16th 2011

Live Help Operator - February 18th 2012 to June 4th, 2012

Associate Live Help Operator - August 13th 2012 <3
  (#3757 (permalink)) Old
heythere1234 Offline
simmylolzz
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 8,130, Level: 13 Points: 8,130, Level: 13 Points: 8,130, Level: 13

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 11th 2011, 08:13 PM

I cant believe how different you are. We used to be best friends, but something changed. Now you hate me, bitch about me and try to turn others against me. The problem is I can't hate you back. I love you too much, we have so many happy memories together. I can't just forget them like you have. It's harder for me because I actually cared about you. I still do. No matter what you do or say, I will always have a place for you in my heart. Hate me, but just remember if you ever need a friend, I'll be here.
I miss you. The old you.
<3
  (#3758 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 12th 2011, 02:43 PM

I really don't know why you never texted back. You could have, even to say thanks or that you still have my bracelet. :/

(#3759 (permalink)) Old
Kumagoro Offline
Formerly ChaosControl
I've been here a while

Points: 18,923, Level: 19 Points: 18,923, Level: 19 Points: 18,923, Level: 19

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 12th 2011, 02:47 PM

You're pushing me into his shadow. I wish we were equal, but every day I feel like you favour him. He's the talented one, the one you dote on. I'm boring. I'm nothing. I want to go back to the nail scissors when I feel like this. Why can't you see how much it hurts me?

(#3760 (permalink)) Old
Skeleton Offline
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 12th 2011, 02:47 PM

After everything you've done, pretty sure I hate you.