TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Games and Things Here you can find popular chit-chat threads like games and surveys.

Note: Posts made in this forum don't contribute towards your post count.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 4.88 average.
  (#3801 (permalink)) Old
Heretic Offline
The Architect
I've been here a while

Name: [060191.1723]

Points: 21,320, Level: 21 Points: 21,320, Level: 21 Points: 21,320, Level: 21

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 27th 2011, 10:57 PM

Almost every day, you ask me for advice about the boy you like. And I'm so infatuated with you. But I still tell you what I think you could do to make that other boy like you. Having you would make me so happy, but if you could have the one you want, that would be enough for me. Maybe some day, you'll look back and realize you wanted me. But I doubt it.

Ethos
Pathos
Logos

(#3802 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 27th 2011, 11:53 PM

You're so great. I don't even really like phone conversations but I love when you ring me to see if I'm ok.Even though we usually work better on chat I love talking on the phone to you late at night, it makes me feel like I'm with you. And I love that you ring to make me feel better about stuff, even if I'm just moaning about rehearsals. Even if you just say the general optimistic-you things, like 'don't worry, it'll be grand' and 'don't let it get to you' I love that you want me to feel better and I just, ugh I just love you I love you. I'm so unbelievably lucky to have you.

Honey, you're familiar, like my mirror, years ago
I slithered here from Eden just to sit outside your door
Níl a shíltear mar a bhítear.
Things are not always what they seem.
  (#3803 (permalink)) Old
savealife723 Offline
i live. i laugh. i love.
I've been here a while

Points: 25,653, Level: 23 Points: 25,653, Level: 23 Points: 25,653, Level: 23

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 28th 2011, 12:26 AM

You are just TOO DAMN sexy. (;

When you can't find your way home,
and when life gets too hard to face on your own.
I will stand as a light through the darkness unknown,
I will walk with you, so you're never alone.
  (#3804 (permalink)) Old
xAnalise Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 8,165, Level: 13 Points: 8,165, Level: 13 Points: 8,165, Level: 13

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 28th 2011, 02:29 AM

I miss how we used to be.

I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way - Jessica Rabbit
  (#3805 (permalink)) Old
ThePunkAlien Offline
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Josh

Points: 21,559, Level: 21 Points: 21,559, Level: 21 Points: 21,559, Level: 21

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 28th 2011, 06:50 AM

Dear Mom and Dad, I desperately want to tell you that I'm bi. Maybe telling you will help me more readily accept it than I do now. I found a really cute guy and whenever I hear from him, I've never felt this good - EVER. It feels so right. And I know I definitely have feelings for him too. Yet, I'm terrified of you guys finding out and maybe that's why I'm self-sabotaging myself, leading him into the arms of another man. But hey, grandma said she wanted me to deliver grandkids didn't she? Your perfect boy, not so perfect anymore is he? God, why couldn't life be more easy? Why do some things need to be a lie or unsaid? It just... it fucking sucks... I'm so confused right now and I can't go to you guys because I don't know how you'll react. Dad hated that Stephen was gay, Mom you hate Billie Jo Armstrong's alternative lifestyle - you guys might hate me because I'm in between. I just... I want life to be easy again.

At the same time one girl's been pursuing me, unsure how I feel about her. But, I'm falling for another girl I met online. Maybe you'll be happy with her. I'm starting to be...

"Maybe I just like people. Maybe sexuality isn't one thing or the other. Maybe it's just something that's shifting and moving. I just know I'm not thinking man or woman."
- SHAMELESS.

Last edited by ThePunkAlien; March 28th 2011 at 07:32 AM.
  (#3806 (permalink)) Old
emma01 Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Emma
Pronouns: She/her

Points: 17,794, Level: 19 Points: 17,794, Level: 19 Points: 17,794, Level: 19

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 28th 2011, 09:01 AM

I love you so much, you are a great friend and an amazing person!

I just wish I could have said that to her before she died...RIP - I have known you for 12 years, but will never forget you.
  (#3807 (permalink)) Old
Sweet_Venom Offline
Average Joe

Name: Brecca

Points: 10,980, Level: 15 Points: 10,980, Level: 15 Points: 10,980, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 28th 2011, 09:09 AM

I dont believe you
are you lying to me???
because i feel like you are
just tell me the truth because either way im already in love with you!!!

I just wanna know if you really mean what u say...

As long as theres a person crying at your funeral theres a reason to live...

~Brecca~
  (#3808 (permalink)) Old
a_girlsdreams Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 10,716, Level: 15 Points: 10,716, Level: 15 Points: 10,716, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 28th 2011, 05:03 PM

Another dream about you? Really..
This time I tried to advoid you in the dream. I knew you were in this place, it was like a tree house, club house, loungue, library sort of place. It was surrounded by woods and just the open sky. You were up there and I waited until I thought you left. It was getting late and there was going to be an eclipse or a shooting star or something beautiful in the sky. So I went up there to watch, but you were still there. You were sleeping on a chair next to all your work. I walked around you and you wake up. You said hello and we locked eyes. I tried to look away, but you kept talking to me. You asked me if I could read something you wrote and I said of course, like I always do. I read this letter you wrote to her. About how much you loved her. But at the end, there was something that didnt seem to fit. As I was holding back tears, I looked up at you and you looked as if you wanted to finish what has been left unfinished. I opened your book and it was full of crayons that spelt out something. But I couldnt make it out. I looked into your eyes and they told me what I was dying to know. We walked over to the window and watched the sky together. Just standing next to each other..

"It's all about where your mind's at" -Kelly Slater
  (#3809 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 28th 2011, 07:37 PM

You're really nice, I'm glad we got chatting today (:

(#3810 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount39

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 29th 2011, 04:20 AM

You did the unthinkable to me, and now my heart feels hollow. There is an emptiness in me that I'll never be able to replace and you're the cause of it. If this is how you treat your friends, it isn't a wonder to me anymore why you don't have any. Get the fuck out of my life, you want out, I'm letting you go, LEAVE! I can honestly say that I hate you, you've pushed me to the edge, and the only person who saved me was my real best friend. And she didn't even know what I was going to do. If I can say that I hate you as I cry, you better believe it to be the truth. I've never hated anyone as much as I hate you, but no one has ever hurt me so badly either. Way to go, so much for best friends forever. Thanks for wasting two years of my life, may I have them back?
  (#3811 (permalink)) Old
Stardaze Offline
Hopeless Love
Jeez, get a life!

Points: 40,491, Level: 28 Points: 40,491, Level: 28 Points: 40,491, Level: 28

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 29th 2011, 05:26 PM

I would be lost without you. you are my best friend and my girlfriend. you make life so much easier. i can't wait until your graduation. and living with you. we have come such a long way and i'm so proud of us. <3 i love you so much baby

(#3812 (permalink)) Old
savealife723 Offline
i live. i laugh. i love.
I've been here a while

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 29th 2011, 10:40 PM

i don't think i'll be able to handle seeing you tonight.
it'll just be you and me and while i'm thinking of how perfect you look by the ocean,
you'll be thinking of how much you miss her.

i don't think i can do it. /:

(#3813 (permalink)) Old
Maloo Offline
Maloooooo
I can't get enough

Name: Lissa

Points: 22,249, Level: 21 Points: 22,249, Level: 21 Points: 22,249, Level: 21

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 30th 2011, 12:31 AM

Thanks for nothing, people in TH chat right now. Thanks. For. Nothing.
  (#3814 (permalink)) Old
a_girlsdreams Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 30th 2011, 01:12 AM

I want you. to talk to me.

(#3815 (permalink)) Old
a_girlsdreams Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 31st 2011, 01:20 AM

I wish I remembered you. It makes me sick that you killed yourself at 14. I wish I could have taken all your pain away. I wish we were closer friends. I could have saved you. I could have done it. Why wasnt it me? I would have taken my life for you. The sexual abuse. Anything and everything you felt. I would have. Im so sorry. I hope you are in a better place now. Rip. <3

Johnnie, ten months yesterday.. It seems like yesterday. I miss you. I love you. Always. Rip. <3

(#3816 (permalink)) Old
savealife723 Offline
i live. i laugh. i love.
I've been here a while

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 31st 2011, 09:31 PM

I should truly stop falling for you, but you make it so damn easy.

I'm like wrapped in your charm.

(#3817 (permalink)) Old
PGP Offline
Nothing
Junior TeenHelper

Name: PGP

Points: 11,958, Level: 15 Points: 11,958, Level: 15 Points: 11,958, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - April 1st 2011, 06:40 AM

I wish you wanted me back.
I know I've hurt you, but... I still love you.
More than I thought I would.

Oh well..
I guess it's worthless to even consider.
  (#3818 (permalink)) Old
facade Offline
Senior TeenHelper

Points: 21,567, Level: 21 Points: 21,567, Level: 21 Points: 21,567, Level: 21

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - April 1st 2011, 07:38 AM

I never stopped loving you. Even after everything.
I once thought that... My feelings were drifting, but they weren't.
They all came crashing back to me the minute I saw you back in that Chat Room.
Every minute. Second. Hour. That we talk... makes me want us more and more.

(#3819 (permalink)) Old
Leo Offline
Not a n00b

Points: 11,012, Level: 15 Points: 11,012, Level: 15 Points: 11,012, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - April 1st 2011, 09:17 AM

I can't believe how much this hurts, I don't want this even tho I know its for the best. I can't even stop crying.
  (#3820 (permalink)) Old
a_girlsdreams Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - April 1st 2011, 01:37 PM

I had another drunk dream about you.. Can this please stop? I cant take it anymore.
I was at the beach, walking.. Watching the waves. It was a beach Ive never been to before. It was dirty, but beautiful. I was walking along the shore and I saw you. We ran into each other and immediately started talking and held hands. We walked together back to your house that was on the beach. Once back at your house, your parents were making dinner. They knew I was there but didnt let me eat with you guys, which I was expecting. I waited in your room while you and your parents ate. Your grandma was also there, (but in real life it was Sams grandma). So I was waiting in your room, which was different than your real room. I looked around at everything. Little things were the same. I sat on your bed and put my hand under your pillow. I found three pages of notes. It was a long note to me that you never gave me. You told me how much you loved me. Then there was another note from me. That only said, I love you. Which was like the note that I guess I kept under my pillow that said, I<3U. So you walked in when I was looking at the notes. You just kind of smiled and I asked what they were and you said nothing. I told you that I still felt the same way and that I was such a fool. You said there was so much to work out and I knew that too. But I would do anything to make it work. We sat in bed together and talked it out. And it was going to work.

(#3821 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - April 1st 2011, 02:25 PM

I'm still a teeny bit annoyed about alst night, even though we sorted things out. I just hate being annoyed at you because you're lovely and even when you're in the wrong I still feel like a bitch afterwards. I'm just annoyed that I was outside in the cold for fifteen minutes waiting for you to call and not being able to call you because I had no credit, while you were in and upstairs the whole time. Why did you forget I had no credit..?? Surely if you were checking your phon and waitng for my call for that long you would have called me by then?? If Frank hadn't come along and persuaded me to wait for you inside who knows how long I could ahve been waiting there?? I think a tiny part of me doesn't believe you, although logically I know you wouldn't lie. I just can't think why you didn't use your head. But oh well, we're eleven months together today so I'll try and let that annoyance go.

(#3822 (permalink)) Old
Ella.x Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Ella

Points: 21,720, Level: 21 Points: 21,720, Level: 21 Points: 21,720, Level: 21

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - April 1st 2011, 03:59 PM

I hate to admit it dad, but it really hurts me that you didn't tell me what day you were getting married or even if she was taking your last name. I have a step-mum and you seem to act like it has nothing to do with me. I want you to be involved in my life. I want you to love me. I know I'm never going to amount to anything in life, but I just wish you cared about me like mum does. Money does not equal love.
  (#3823 (permalink)) Old
a_girlsdreams Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - April 1st 2011, 04:07 PM

I can prove to you that I am a different, changed person. Let me, please.

(#3824 (permalink)) Old
amystery Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Becca

Points: 13,188, Level: 16 Points: 13,188, Level: 16 Points: 13,188, Level: 16

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - April 1st 2011, 05:01 PM

Every little thing reminds me of you. I may have been the one to the say the words that made us over but I'd take them back in an instant. Theres a lot of things that were left unsaid and I wish I could go back and say them all but I probably shouldn't.

Yesterday my best friend told me a few things that really made me think. She wanted me to delete you from my life completely but I couldn't... I could barely bring myself to delete texts from you. At first she was a total rock and kept saying youre a strong independent person. No texting back no messages. Just remove him from your life for a while. But when I couldn't do it and I found myself caving she said that theres probably a reason I'm caving and that from reading his statuses maybe we should talk it out.

Can I go back to the surreal feeling I had yesterday morning? Like maybe you were up late and sleeping in. Because if this is the right thing why the heck does it hurt so damn much? I'm breaking and falling to pieces and you were the one who picked up those pieces and made things okay again. When will this stop hurting? I don't know how long I can do this.
  (#3825 (permalink)) Old
Ella.x Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Ella

Points: 21,720, Level: 21 Points: 21,720, Level: 21 Points: 21,720, Level: 21

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - April 1st 2011, 07:53 PM

Dad, I wish you loved me like you love money
  (#3826 (permalink)) Old
dr2005 Offline
Legal Beagle
I can't get enough

Name: Dave

Points: 19,936, Level: 20 Points: 19,936, Level: 20 Points: 19,936, Level: 20

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - April 1st 2011, 09:48 PM

Sometimes I really do wish I'd never met you, that we'd never gotten together - and that makes me feel absolutely horrible because you're a good person and we made some great memories. But it still hurts a lot even with all the time that's passed. Maybe that's why I'm staying away from anyone else. I don't know. All I know is I don't want to be here another year down the line. It wouldn't be so bad if I at least knew you were okay, but since that conversation all those months ago I haven't heard a thing from you. Did I really mean that little to you? Seriously?

Probably not. But that's the cycle I'm stuck in, and that's how I end up wishing I'd never met the person I loved. Welcome to my silly life I suppose.

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom

However bleak things seem, however insurmountable the darkness appears, remember that you have worth and nothing can take that away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMFG!You'reActuallySmart! View Post
If you're referring to dr2005's response, it's not complex, however, he has a way with words .
RIP Nick
  (#3827 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - April 2nd 2011, 01:05 AM

Ugh shut up, I love you but you've been annoying me so much recently. Sometimes I want an excuse to yell at you, but you're so cute and I love you so much that I'm not sure I could ever do that. You did annoy me twice today with that wrecking the mood thing. I kind of just wanted an orgasm. :/ And that comment about the tattoo....that wasn't necessary, and because it's not something you'd usually say it hurt, and it's gotten me down all night, which as you can imagine makes me feel pathetic because even if I brought it up you probably wouldn't remember saying it. I'm just annoyed at you. Also you make me feel young sometimes. The whole your parents thing.....I mean we're twenty, we're grown ups, I feel that they should respect that an if they don't because they're parents you should make them respect it. I don't like that you still lie to them when you're spending the night with me either. Fair enough it might be 'embarrassing' but we're not sixteen,we're not going to get in trouble for spending the night together, jsut man up and be grown up about it. And yes, I am still a bit annoyed about last night. Are you really mature enough for this relationship?? Also you were jsut generally annoying and distant and restless tonight sometimes and I didn't like that. Sometimes I just want to snap at you, but i love you so much. You just annoy me. I'm seriously pissed at you right now and I jsut want to rant Urghhh.

(#3828 (permalink)) Old
a_girlsdreams Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - April 2nd 2011, 05:10 AM

I am going to be sick right now.. The kid that came to save my jeep last week, to pull my out of the mud tried to hang himself.. I just met him. I just saw him last week. And he is laying in a hospital bed while my aunt is praying over him to survive. I cant even right now. This on top of everything. I am so upset. And I only met him once, last week. I cant even.. I really cant.. He was pronounced dead for an hour. Please. Please come back.

(#3829 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - April 2nd 2011, 12:52 PM

Fuck. I'm pretty sure I fancy you.

(#3830 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - April 2nd 2011, 08:32 PM

Sometimes it seems as though you've read these posts. Or my mind, or both. It's scary. I say some pretty awful things in this thread becaue I always want to get every inch of anger out of me in words, I say things worse than I would ever say to anyone, ever. It's healthy. I think.

I knew you seemed a little annoyed at me last night but I didn't know it was because of that. Urgh. Sometimes I feel as if I've been so self-centred in our relationship I want to hurt myself for doing that to you. I don't deserve you one bit, at all. I jsut have a hard job not letting pride get in the way of everything. At least this isn't like my last relationship where I ended up cheating because I was worried about how fast I was falling, wasn't open about things, played mind games and hardly ever talked about my insecurities, mostly because I would end up getting shot down.

I think sometimes that I'm trying to punish you for how my ex made me feel. Which makes no sense and is horribly unfair and is something you don't deserve and I'm terrified of it driving us apart. Sometimes I will act annoyed at you instead of explaining to you why I'm upset about something ~ simply because I could never tell him things. Sometimes I think about how crap he made me feel and it makes me want to..ugh, I don't know...make myself feel like I have power in our relationship or something?? Which is an awful thing to do. I appreciate you much, much more than you could know...I love you so much, you make me so happy. You've made me appareciate everything. Yes you're not perfect but who is?? You're a fucking million times more perfect than anyone like him could ever be anyway. You make me feel lucky to have you everyday and I'm terrified of that getting screwed up, because of me and my moronic irrationalities.
I wasn't even that annoyed you last night about the whole interrupting thing, only slightly, because I was horny and frustrated. I love when you say sorry to me for things when you feel like you've been in the wrong, but I think that because I've never been used to that, looking at all the assholes I've been with...O never said sorry for anything. L never said sorry, even for fucking cheating on me. G was just not really worth my time...because I'm not used to that I sometimes want to make you feel really sorry. Ugh I feel awful writing this. I wish I could say it to you.

Last edited by bitesize; April 2nd 2011 at 10:41 PM.
  (#3831 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - April 2nd 2011, 10:42 PM

You've never made me feel this sad or this unsure about us.

(#3832 (permalink)) Old
facade Offline
Senior TeenHelper

Points: 21,567, Level: 21 Points: 21,567, Level: 21 Points: 21,567, Level: 21

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - April 3rd 2011, 06:41 AM

When I just want you to love me back...
Why can't you just love me back...
  (#3833 (permalink)) Old
PGP Offline
Nothing
Junior TeenHelper

Name: PGP

Points: 11,958, Level: 15 Points: 11,958, Level: 15 Points: 11,958, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - April 3rd 2011, 07:29 AM

There is only a very.. VERY small part of my mind that thinks I have a chance.
The rest of my mind is consumed with jealousy, at the thought that you want someone else =/

I'm not normally a jealous person.
Maybe I should just... leave. Until the feelings will go away.
For the both of us.

If that is what you want... Let me know ._.
Because I can't fucking do this anymore, dancing around the conversation we're eventually going to have, when I know my heart is just going to be ripped out =/
  (#3834 (permalink)) Old
savealife723 Offline
i live. i laugh. i love.
I've been here a while

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - April 3rd 2011, 11:22 PM

i wish i could tell you how much you mean to me.

(#3835 (permalink)) Old
a_girlsdreams Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - April 4th 2011, 02:55 AM

I stayed clean and sober for the last two months, and because I had one drink last night it completely ruins all my effort I put into changing myself? Well, fuck youu.

Why do I still speak so highly of you?

Last edited by a_girlsdreams; April 4th 2011 at 12:05 PM.
  (#3836 (permalink)) Old
01love Offline
Average Joe

Name: Lena

Points: 8,546, Level: 13 Points: 8,546, Level: 13 Points: 8,546, Level: 13

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - April 4th 2011, 03:38 AM

I know that you love me, and I know that you want what's best for me. I'm really really really thankful that I met you. But sometimes, I wish you'd understand that I love me too, and I want what's best for me too. Even though you don't believe it, I know what is best for me, better than you do. It's my life. Let me live it, please.
  (#3837 (permalink)) Old
savealife723 Offline
i live. i laugh. i love.
I've been here a while

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - April 4th 2011, 04:13 AM

I like you, okay?
I like you.
You already know this.
And you're totally using it against me to make me like you more.
You're using your convincing eyes.
You're precious smile.
You're welcoming arms.
You're melting words.

I LIKE YOU.
If you already know this, why are you going to make me say it outloud?
That's even worse, because admitting is the most vulnerable moment..

(#3838 (permalink)) Old
Commiseration Offline
Average Joe

Name: Sam

Points: 11,000, Level: 15 Points: 11,000, Level: 15 Points: 11,000, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - April 4th 2011, 10:25 AM

You had absolutely no right whatsoever to tell anyone anything I've ever said to you in private. It took me a long time to even trust you enough to talk to you. So thanks. Thanks for letting me see that you're no different than all of the other stupid people on the face of this earth. This is why I don't trust anyone. This is why I have no friends. This is why I hate people. Just F*** off and leave me the alone. I don't need this and I certainly don't need you.

-Let the Music Play-
"There's no way to explain why life is filled with so much pain. But do the flowers ever grow in the places it don't rain?"

"But the unfortunate truth is that, while being different from everyone else can be exciting at first, ultimately it can get a little lonely."

"The floor seemed wonderfully solid. It was comforting to know I had fallen and could fall no further."
  (#3839 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - April 4th 2011, 06:05 PM

bahhhhh, come in to college tomorrow so I can have sex with you!! I neeeeed ittttt..

(#3840 (permalink)) Old
Palmolive Offline
Purr Purr Purr.
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Jessie

Points: 70,932, Level: 38 Points: 70,932, Level: 38 Points: 70,932, Level: 38

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - April 4th 2011, 07:16 PM

Please don't do it.

’Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if only one remembers to turn on the light.’

Big sis, always and forever, 15/04/2018