TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Games and Things Here you can find popular chit-chat threads like games and surveys.

Note: Posts made in this forum don't contribute towards your post count.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 4.88 average.
  (#4121 (permalink)) Old
EmisaurusRex Offline
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Em

Points: 31,401, Level: 25 Points: 31,401, Level: 25 Points: 31,401, Level: 25

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - June 17th 2011, 09:48 PM

i really miss you.

i wish you'd talk to me.

don't let go.

i feel a tad betrayed.

why didn't you ever reply?

Great works are performed not by strength, but by perseverance.
PM me anytime <3
  (#4122 (permalink)) Old
HealingAngel Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Angie (or Ang)

Points: 13,297, Level: 16 Points: 13,297, Level: 16 Points: 13,297, Level: 16

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - June 18th 2011, 03:57 AM

I love you... but I think you might be lying about loving me back...

But when you held me in your arms, cradled me until we both drifted off to sleep... I felt more loved than I have ever felt in my whole entire life...

Please... please just hold me like that again... Stop pushing me to go farther with you. It scares me. It honest to god scares me.... It shouldn't but it does. When I pull away just pull me right back to your chest and hold me! I don't want to leave! I just get so scared and feel soo god damn insecure. Just tell me you love me again...

When You're At The End Of Your Rope...
Tie A Knot... and Hold On... <3
- . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . -
I think I kinda, sorta, maybe... mighttt just love him after all...
Settle precious, I know what you're going through,
Minutes before you got here, I was going to jump too...
  (#4123 (permalink)) Old
Evanesco Offline
Linguistics geek
I can't get enough

Name: Harrison (or Harri)

Points: 38,514, Level: 28 Points: 38,514, Level: 28 Points: 38,514, Level: 28

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - June 18th 2011, 06:23 AM

Please let me talk to you. Please let me tell me how I feel. Please listen to me. And please understand me. I hate keeping all of these secrets.

Join the Skeleton Clique on TH
Do you wanna come with me? 'Cause if you do, then I should warn you - you're gonna see all sorts of things. Ghosts from the past. Aliens from the future. The day the Earth died in a ball of flame. It won't be quiet, it won't be safe, and it won't be calm. But I'll tell you what it will be: The trip of a lifetime!

Don't trust a perfect person and don't trust a song that's flawless.
RIP Granddad Terry. I'll miss you.
  (#4124 (permalink)) Old
key Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 7,754, Level: 12 Points: 7,754, Level: 12 Points: 7,754, Level: 12

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - June 18th 2011, 07:03 AM

I really really like you and i wish i could tell you but i just cant because im afraid of ruining our friendship. I will tell you someday and when i do tell you i will understand if you dont feel the same way back.
  (#4125 (permalink)) Old
HealingAngel Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - June 18th 2011, 07:42 AM

I need you now.. Really, really, fucking need you... I'm so scared and lonely and hurt and worried and upset.. I feel so unloved.. Just let me feel like someone might actually love me one more time... please, shelter me from life with your arms and keep me safe just once more.. I can't take this without you.. you make eveyrhting so much easier I need you I'm sorry I just need you right now..

(#4126 (permalink)) Old
Keep Walking On
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Agent Dana Scully
Location: Asgard, but my heart belongs to my home country of Iraw!

Points: 12,524, Level: 16 Points: 12,524, Level: 16 Points: 12,524, Level: 16

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - June 19th 2011, 03:49 PM

Yes I am mad at you.

!~Mariposa~!
  (#4127 (permalink)) Old
amystery Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Becca

Points: 13,188, Level: 16 Points: 13,188, Level: 16 Points: 13,188, Level: 16

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - June 19th 2011, 07:40 PM

I'm sorry. I've already told you this and I know its not enough. I'm scared that I've really messed things up and I'd do anything to change the past. I just hope that one day you find someone who is better then me. You deserve a girl who will love you unconditionally and tell you how much she loves you every day. A girl who isn't afraid to let her guard down and let you into her life and her heart. One that you don't have to worry about saving from herself. One that wants to show you off to the world and someone who doesn't care who your with or who is watching when you two kiss. You deserve the world and I hope that you find it sooner rather then later. One day I hope I can be that person for someone too but for right now...I want to fix the person I am and I want to treat you better.

You taught me a lot about myself and you've shown me a "movie" of the person I have been the last few months. You've shown me how far downwards I've spiraled and that reality check is what's making me change. A saw a glimpse of the person I was becoming but I never realized quite how bad things had gotten until you pointed it out to me. So...thanks for the reality check.
  (#4128 (permalink)) Old
toxxxic21 Offline
It's Never Too Late <3
Average Joe

Points: 10,080, Level: 14 Points: 10,080, Level: 14 Points: 10,080, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - June 19th 2011, 07:57 PM

Dear Cassidy,
You're a dumb skank and you think you're better than everyone else. Go fuck yourself, you slimey whore the only reason I haven't beat the shit out of you yet is because I'm dating your brother...

P.S. I would throw out your sheets if I were you...actually...you might just want to burn your whole bed >:} bitch

~whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same~
  (#4129 (permalink)) Old
theatre=life Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Hillary

Points: 10,146, Level: 14 Points: 10,146, Level: 14 Points: 10,146, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - June 19th 2011, 08:43 PM

Person one: you are my best friend. I love you. I wish it was me you loved instead of her. It's hard watching you go through so much trouble with girls. you are on to your second girlfriend since i realized i like you. when you asked me if i liked you i told you no because i didn't want to ruin our friendship.

Person two: do you really love me? you tell me I'd make the perfect girlfriend but are you serious?

If you ever need somebody to talk to pm/vm me.

Support for victims of sexual assault or abuse can be found here start the healing
  (#4130 (permalink)) Old
Leo Offline
Not a n00b

Points: 11,012, Level: 15 Points: 11,012, Level: 15 Points: 11,012, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - June 19th 2011, 09:06 PM

You could have any guy you want, so I know u'll never be interested in me. Just sucks is all.
  (#4131 (permalink)) Old
Just Peachy. Offline
Normality, my friends.
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Lynds :)

Points: 63,646, Level: 36 Points: 63,646, Level: 36 Points: 63,646, Level: 36

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - June 19th 2011, 09:08 PM

I'm excited to move in with you. :]

(#4132 (permalink)) Old
ertyuio Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Points: 13,132, Level: 16 Points: 13,132, Level: 16 Points: 13,132, Level: 16

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - June 19th 2011, 09:52 PM

After what I learned about you, I can't love you again. No, I don't want to still be friends with you. I don't want to have a casual conversation, and then turn around to find you complaining about how I broke your heart, but how you still love me at the same time. I won't have it. And I'm afraid to feel like you will have been the last person to have shown me true affection, but the current outlook doesn't seem any different whatsoever... I want to be loved, but not by you.
  (#4133 (permalink)) Old
ShesNotThere Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Lee

Points: 12,018, Level: 15 Points: 12,018, Level: 15 Points: 12,018, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - June 19th 2011, 11:14 PM

I love you more than anything, but I'm sorry. I can't honestly look in the mirror and like what I see, I never have. I wish I could. You haven't seen my stomach, my stretch marks...I'm hideous. I wish I wasn't hiding it from you.
  (#4134 (permalink)) Old
HealingAngel Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - June 20th 2011, 03:38 AM

I love you... And I know you worry about how much I eat. But really, I'm fine... I promise you... I'm not anorexic. You made me finish the crust on that pizza but it was my second slice! Do you have any idea how rarely I eat two?

But I'm not anorexic, so just relax... Stop making me eat. You'll make me fat. Yeah fine, I have ED thoughts, but I'm not anorexic. Except I do want to be prettier for you... I want to be beautiful. Just need to trim some fat. So yeah, I eat less than normal, but I always have. Stop paying attention so much though. Now you give me a reason to lose weight. If you want to hold me I need to be light, and small... I love you. You deserve the best.

X0X0X0.

(#4135 (permalink)) Old
MadPoet Offline
You're the Original <3
Outside, huh?

Name: Amanda.

Points: 48,277, Level: 31 Points: 48,277, Level: 31 Points: 48,277, Level: 31

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - June 20th 2011, 04:17 AM

You are an ugly, conceited, cocky, arrogant, fat, asshole. I hate you, and I hate when you talk to me. Can't you tell that you annoy me to death? You're a jerk, and you proved it. Then you think you can just talk to me whenever you want after you were a complete jackass. I thought that maybe some teenage guys weren't jerks, but apparently they ALL are. You're the first person who really hurt me like that and I'm never going to forgive you. I might act like I'm cool with you, but I still hate your guts and I wish I could make your life Hell, dick.

A lonely soul in a land of broken hearts

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#4136 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount39

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - June 20th 2011, 08:32 PM

I'm bisexual, I like girls and guys, I believe that same sex marriages are as legitimate as opposite sex ones. I don't care if you don't agree with me, I'm your daughter. This will never change. And because of all the things I've heard you say, because of you I'm ashamed of who I am. Because of you I will never come out unless I fall in love with a girl. I hate you mom.
  (#4137 (permalink)) Old
ShesNotThere Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Lee

Points: 12,018, Level: 15 Points: 12,018, Level: 15 Points: 12,018, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - June 21st 2011, 08:19 PM

It's you who needs to grow up.
There's so much more to me than my age. I'm not immature, I'm not gloomy, and I'm not always PMSing. Why can't you respect me, dad?
  (#4138 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount39

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - June 21st 2011, 09:01 PM

Every time I hear your voice I want to scream at you! I want to hurt you, I want to hurt myself. Every time you speak I just want to yell at you and make you shut up! No matter what you're saying, all I can hear is the women that would hate me if she knew what I hide from her. If you knew I was bi, you'd disown me. If you knew that I have an eating disorder, you'd hospitalize me and never take me out again. If you knew I still cut, you'd buy me the make-up and clothes to cover the scars and the scabs. I'm sorry that I'm such a fucken screw up, I'm sorry I'm not the perfect daughter you want me to be. I'm sorry that I'm not good enough for you! I'M SORRY I'M NOT FUCKEN PERFECT BUT CAN'T YOU SEE I'M TRYING? WHY CAN'T YOU SEE WHAT YOU'RE DOING TO ME? Why can't you see that I started throwing up after you kept calling me fat? Why didn't you notice the cuts on my arms after you said anyone who isn't straight is going to hell? Why didn't you notice that I screamed at you when you said homosexuality is wrong? WHY AM I NOT FUCKEN GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU? I'm sorry that I'm trying my best. I'm trying my best and it's killing me, but that's okay. It's all okay because you know that as soon as I break, you can blame me. You can blame the pressure I put on myself and you can play the loving mother like you pretend you are. I'm sorry I'm not perfect. I'm sorry I'm who I am. I'm sorry that you ever told me your opinion. Because of you I'm ashamed of who I am. Fuck you mom. Fuck you.
  (#4139 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount18

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - June 22nd 2011, 12:15 AM

- I wish you were still here, I could really use some cheering up. For some reason, lately, I find myself depressed and you were the only person who actually listened when I was five years ago. I could use someone like you to talk with, you were always so positive.

- I don't like that you pressured me into trying to tell you what was wrong last week. Family don't put other family under peer pressure, that's not right! There's a difference between caring and being obnoxious to the point of being a bully!

- I don't like you, I haven't liked you since May of last year. I don't know why I talk with you anymore. I always forget about you until you suddenly randomly instant message me or text me. I've changed so much in the past sixteen months. I'm not who I was in February of last year. But you? You're still the same person now as you were back then. You're never going to change, you're immature and selfish! So leave me alone and let me forget you for good.

Last edited by DeletedAccount18; June 22nd 2011 at 12:21 AM. Reason: avoiding double post
  (#4140 (permalink)) Old
*Rainbow*Rider* Offline
<3
I've been here a while

Name: H

Points: 19,558, Level: 20 Points: 19,558, Level: 20 Points: 19,558, Level: 20

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - June 22nd 2011, 11:29 PM

Get out of my head or into my pants

If the world is a cold place
Make it your business to start some fires

(#4141 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount39

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - June 23rd 2011, 03:13 AM

You said at the worst one of us would die. I prayed it'd be me because you two were the most important things in my life, you two were my world. Without one of you, I'd probably end up killing myself. But I never said any of that. In a way, you were right. Bethany died, she's dead to us now even if she's still breathing, even if her heart is still beating. You blame yourself, you told me that you miss her more than one could ever imagine. I can tell you it isn't your fault, you'd never believe it. I know this whole mess is my fault, yes Bethany told me that, but I knew it before she did. And you'd hate me if you knew I thought that, you'd scream and tell me it isn't my fault, but it is. It so is. I could've just apologized and we'd be tight as ever, but I let my fucken pride get in the way and now I cry every time I think of her. I cry silently, tears hidden where no one can see them. Including you. You're my best friend, but things have gotten so hard. I can't tell you that I miss Bethany, I can't tell you about the words I craved into my leg, or all these tears I've cried since this whole thing started months ago. You're hurting Hayley, I know that. You're the only reason I'm still alive. This pain is more than I can bare, but as long as you're here, I'm going to keep fighting. I miss Bethany too. I miss her more than I could ever tell you, ever tell anyone. Without her I feel so empty, I didn't realize how much I needed her. But I did what I did, and I told you and Ian that in the end you'd be better off to stand by her. But you two didn't listen to me. And the pain that I'm feeling must be worse for her because she lost her three best friends, where we all lost one. I hate myself for crying so much over her, but if I don't cry I'm gonna kill myself. Tears are a much better option.
  (#4142 (permalink)) Old
chook14 Offline
♪ itchin' on a photograph ♫
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Ella

Points: 11,861, Level: 15 Points: 11,861, Level: 15 Points: 11,861, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - June 23rd 2011, 03:37 AM

You owe me an apology. Why can't you just man up and say you're sorry for what you did? You were supposed to look after me, and you let me down in the worst way possible. And now you think it's fine to just act like everything's ok?! Well it's not! I've grown up, I've dealt with it, I've moved on...it took me 4 years, but I'm finally ok again. You took those 4 years away from me, and I deserve an apology for that. The sad thing is, I don't think you even feel bad about it do you! You have no idea how much you hurt me. If you want me to have any respect for you, or any hope of me forgiving you, you need to say sorry. In the meantime, you have to look at me everyday knowing I am 100x the person you will ever be. And I'm responsible for that, not you. You have no claim on me now.

"He who does not weep, does not see" - Victor Hugo, Les Miserables.

<3
  (#4143 (permalink)) Old
savealife723 Offline
i live. i laugh. i love.
I've been here a while

Points: 25,653, Level: 23 Points: 25,653, Level: 23 Points: 25,653, Level: 23

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - June 23rd 2011, 05:41 AM

when i told you that our hook-up meant nothing to me, it was a lie.
i just knew that it meant nothing to you...

When you can't find your way home,
and when life gets too hard to face on your own.
I will stand as a light through the darkness unknown,
I will walk with you, so you're never alone.
  (#4144 (permalink)) Old
I've been here a while

Points: 32,255, Level: 25 Points: 32,255, Level: 25 Points: 32,255, Level: 25

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - June 23rd 2011, 07:11 AM

Kevin,

I am just so sorry for everything. I know that I am the most serious girlfriend you've ever had & those other girls meant nothing, but it hurts me. I know it was way before you & I even considered dating, but I hate thinking that you kissed other girls, touched other girls, had other girls touch you, & I hate thinking about how you've been hurt by them & regret so much. I really do love you & I am so sorry that by asking questions about them, I bring up unwanted memories & pain you hoped you could let go of. My chest hurts just thinking about it, like my heart is aching, & I want to cry. When I ask you things about them, I'm not questioning your faithfulness to me or whether you're keeping things from me. I'm putting pieces together, so my mind can be at ease. Since you told me the truth about your last relationship, I have felt so much better. Even now though, a month after you told me what happened, I still have questions, but I won't throw them all on you at once. I told you this yesterday & I think you & I both feel better that we've agreed to talk about this when it comes up & to make sure it's in person so there are no misunderstandings.

I know that you hate the fact that I still talk to Trevor on facebook, but you need to realize that facebook is the only time I ever talk to him. I dated him for two years; he was a big part of my life & I'm just trying to keep the peace. I tell you every time he messages me, so please trust me. I don't think I've ever done anything that would make you question my faithfulness. I wish I didn't date Trevor. Now that I've met you, I know what love feels like. When I was dating Trevor, I thought I knew what love was & was in the relationship a lot longer than it should have lasted. You know I was miserable & I finally got out, so no, I am not going back to him. EVER. Although we're young & I only just turned 19 today, you are the love of my life. I'm willingly to do so much for you. You make me so happy. My only worry is that I love you more than you love me, even though you tell me every day how you've never loved anyone besides me & I really am your longest & most serious relationship.

Wow, it all makes sense in my head, but I'm literally just typing whatever pops into my head.

I love you Kevin. I hope you know that. Please don't break my heart.

Last edited by Sincerely Yours ♥; June 23rd 2011 at 11:12 PM.
  (#4145 (permalink)) Old
Occasionally, I exist.
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Kayos

Points: 9,998, Level: 14 Points: 9,998, Level: 14 Points: 9,998, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - June 23rd 2011, 07:20 AM

You're full of shit. Every word you've ever said means nothing now. Go fuck yourself.

Snails see the benefits, the beauty in every inch.

It's [ok] to feel lost
It just means you're alive.
  (#4146 (permalink)) Old
Evanesco Offline
Linguistics geek
I can't get enough

Name: Harrison (or Harri)

Points: 38,514, Level: 28 Points: 38,514, Level: 28 Points: 38,514, Level: 28

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - June 23rd 2011, 08:05 AM

I'm sorry. I wish I didn't hurt you as much. But I can't help how I feel. You want the truth so I tell you the truth. I'm sorry that it hurts you. I'm sorry that I can't be better for you. I'm sorry that I'm sick and I can't get better and I'm sorry that you're the only person who knows.

Join the Skeleton Clique on TH
Do you wanna come with me? 'Cause if you do, then I should warn you - you're gonna see all sorts of things. Ghosts from the past. Aliens from the future. The day the Earth died in a ball of flame. It won't be quiet, it won't be safe, and it won't be calm. But I'll tell you what it will be: The trip of a lifetime!

Don't trust a perfect person and don't trust a song that's flawless.
RIP Granddad Terry. I'll miss you.
  (#4147 (permalink)) Old
Skeleton Offline
I can't get enough

Name: Charlie

Points: 41,800, Level: 29 Points: 41,800, Level: 29 Points: 41,800, Level: 29

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - June 23rd 2011, 09:45 PM

Uggggghhhhhhhhhhh!
  (#4148 (permalink)) Old
HealingAngel Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - June 24th 2011, 02:09 AM

You rub my tummy and my back and all over and get all touchy and...
all I can think of is if I'm skinny enough for you...
And... All of these repulsive thoughts of myself start racing through my mind...

I must be skinny enough for you though because you keep pushing to go further...
Always pushing me a bit more....
But... I'm not ready to go further.....
But maybe I will anyway...

You ask for boundaries just so you can push them...

You asked for boundaries and I said my stomach... under the shirt...
You notice when I stop eating and I can tell you keep track of how much I eat...
I'm not anorexic though. I just want to be.

I'm going to succeed now though...

Because you keep pushing the boundaries.
And you keep touching my tummy...
Surprisingly it's even scarier than my breasts though......
And that says a lot because...
Well....

Because I think I've blocked out a memory of sexual abuse......

And you kinda think so too... I can tell...

-Sigh- I think I'm more messed up then both of us originally thought...

My stomach's growling. I'm going to fight it this time.

ED.... I'll protect you... Come back. I'll protect you...

Last edited by HealingAngel; June 24th 2011 at 02:16 AM.
  (#4149 (permalink)) Old
Skeleton Offline
I can't get enough

Name: Charlie

Points: 41,800, Level: 29 Points: 41,800, Level: 29 Points: 41,800, Level: 29

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - June 25th 2011, 02:15 PM

Sometimes I just feel as if you don't care about what I'm saying ):
  (#4150 (permalink)) Old
m89c Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 8,328, Level: 13 Points: 8,328, Level: 13 Points: 8,328, Level: 13

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - June 25th 2011, 03:38 PM

I can't believe I wasted my time on you.
Now get the hell out of my life.
  (#4151 (permalink)) Old
secertcrush Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 7,739, Level: 12 Points: 7,739, Level: 12 Points: 7,739, Level: 12

Smile Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - June 26th 2011, 01:18 AM

I only wish I had the courage to confront him directly but writing has always been easier for me. So here it goes.

Dear K,

I love you. I know I've denied it but my heart keeps trying to tell me the truth. I know you are younger than I yet I feel as though if given the chance you and I would fit together perfectly. Its all my fault for not being honest and admitting my love for you but this is my pledge to you baby:
I will from this day forward be honest and true to you.
No matter the consequences if we were to have a relationship it must be built on truth.
Starting now...
I Love You K

Yours TRUTHFULLY,
E
  (#4152 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount39

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - June 26th 2011, 02:10 AM

I act like I'm the strongest girl in the world. But the strongest girl wouldn't break down completely because of an old video she shot with her friend, would she?

Writing is my entire world. It was. Because of you I find it hard to write anything anymore. You know how much it means to me, how much it has always meant. Stop making me feel guilty when I write.
  (#4153 (permalink)) Old
savealife723 Offline
i live. i laugh. i love.
I've been here a while

Points: 25,653, Level: 23 Points: 25,653, Level: 23 Points: 25,653, Level: 23

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - June 26th 2011, 02:11 AM

please don't break my heart slowly.
just get it over with...

When you can't find your way home,
and when life gets too hard to face on your own.
I will stand as a light through the darkness unknown,
I will walk with you, so you're never alone.
  (#4154 (permalink)) Old
semiunbalanced Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Kimmi

Points: 11,344, Level: 15 Points: 11,344, Level: 15 Points: 11,344, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - June 26th 2011, 04:25 AM

SCREW YOU. "BEST FRIEND". You think that it's okay to just talk shit about me like that? Oh but I'll never find out so it's all good. I'm freaking done with everything that you've been doing to me. For 3 years you have done nothing but make my life Hell so I don't know why I thought I'd trust you this time around. But I did and the only thing you've been doing is using me. I'm not stupid. I know what you've been saying about me. Which is dumb because it isn't even true. We're not all over each other and we're not this gross and disgusting couple. We hold hands and we hug and that's about it. -_____- You're freaking dumb. I know why you have such a problem with us being together. It's because you want to believe that you are in love too, even though it is clear to everybody else that you aren't. Not even close. Who publicly destroys each other over Facebook and then gets back together? Who has the PERFECT DATE but all throughout that perfect date you text me saying you're getting beaten. I'm not clueless. I know you're lying to me. I take you seriously because I'm afraid it'll be my fault if I don't take you seriously and something actually happens. But one of these days I'm fucking letting go because I can't handle it anymore and you think I'm stupid when I'm not. I know your games. I've known them for three years and I know them better than anybody else. You're not fooling me here. "Best friend" my ass. -____-
  (#4155 (permalink)) Old
Paix et Amour Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Sarah

Points: 17,088, Level: 19 Points: 17,088, Level: 19 Points: 17,088, Level: 19

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - June 26th 2011, 07:30 AM

it crushed me when you said no, but the fact that you said no "for now" will give me hope for as long as i can hold onto it. i love you so much, and i hope you really know how much i love you
  (#4156 (permalink)) Old
Slade Offline
Peep ^_^
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Taylor

Points: 11,461, Level: 15 Points: 11,461, Level: 15 Points: 11,461, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - June 26th 2011, 08:26 AM

Marry me... baby, just marry me.

February 14th, 2009;
The day I set my heart free, forever.

(#4157 (permalink)) Old
Eternal Offline
TeenHelp Veteran

Name: Nicole

Points: 77,763, Level: 39 Points: 77,763, Level: 39 Points: 77,763, Level: 39

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - June 26th 2011, 08:52 AM

Why do you always have to leave?
Please, just stay this once?

And here you are living, despite it all.
Lead Moderator | Disputes Committee | HelpLINK Mentor
  (#4158 (permalink)) Old
Adrian Offline
Lali's my Favorite, Forever
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Adrian

Points: 9,721, Level: 14 Points: 9,721, Level: 14 Points: 9,721, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - June 26th 2011, 08:59 AM

you know i cant.
  (#4159 (permalink)) Old
Tigerrr Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 8,625, Level: 13 Points: 8,625, Level: 13 Points: 8,625, Level: 13

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - June 27th 2011, 04:09 AM

I still think about it. But my feelings for you are so strong that i cant let you go. So i just have to bare it. Its so hard. But i cant see myself not being with you. And that makes me feel pathetic, i always said i would be strong in relationships. Not take any shit. But you make me feel weak. Because i have taken your shit. I feel like the weak one, but i cant help it becase im scared of losing you. If someone else said some of the things i think, i would think that they were stupid, and should just leave you. But it really isnt that easy. I think we could be amazing, really good together. But im so scared you'll fuck it up. And if you do again i will have to end it, even though i wont want to and it will hurt so fucking much. Im so worried that day will come.

Last edited by Tigerrr; June 27th 2011 at 04:14 AM.
  (#4160 (permalink)) Old
Tigerrr Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 8,625, Level: 13 Points: 8,625, Level: 13 Points: 8,625, Level: 13

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - June 27th 2011, 04:12 AM

You say im the best thing thats ever happened to you and that you hope to one day make me feel that about you. If you hadnt done what you did i would be able to say it back in a heartbeat. Im worried i never will be able to say it.... Because even though you make me so happy, you've also hurt me so much. I just wish you hadnt done it. That one night has fucked up so much and it hurt me more then you will ever fully know. Now we've got to the point where we are good, but we could have been SO much better. Doesnt that make you sad?