TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Games and Things Here you can find popular chit-chat threads like games and surveys.

Note: Posts made in this forum don't contribute towards your post count.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 4.88 average.
  (#4321 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 6th 2011, 01:06 AM

I wish you hadn't seen that picture, because I can imagine how shit it must have made you feel, because I know that if I'd seen something like that I would have been really hurt and worried.
I wish you could know just how faithful I was to you in Italy and how faithful I am all the time here at home, more faithful than I ever saw myself being to anyone. In ym last relationship I still let guys dance all over me and take me to the cinema, and they're things I would never dream of doing while I was with you. I wish that picture didn't look so much worse than it really was, I wish that you could have been there and seen that he wasn't some pervy guy feeling me up, that he was just our friend and he was being the same with everyone and that he wasn't all over me. I just wish I could show you that because I can't stand the thought of you feeling sad about that right now, and I want you to trust me as much as I trust you, and I want you to believe me that it's nothing to worry about, it's just a stupid picture of a stupid NON-event and if ANYTHING had happened over there with anyone, I would have told you about it, if not straight away, as soon as I was back, because I could never ever keep something like that from you. Not that I would ever even dream of cheating on you in the first place I jsut desperately want you to not worry about this and to feel ok and to be able to trust me.

Honey, you're familiar, like my mirror, years ago
I slithered here from Eden just to sit outside your door
Níl a shíltear mar a bhítear.
Things are not always what they seem.
  (#4322 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 6th 2011, 01:07 AM

and I love you and I'm scared.

(#4323 (permalink)) Old
fullofsecrets Offline
Witness
Average Joe

Name: Kristin

Points: 12,176, Level: 16 Points: 12,176, Level: 16 Points: 12,176, Level: 16

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 6th 2011, 04:36 AM

I'm starting to care less and less about the relationship. We hardly talk anymore. You seem to be pulling away. It's been three years, on and off. You tell me you love me but I don't feel it. You call me and then just walk away from the phone without even saying anything for 20-30 minutes at a time without even a "brb"....wth. Why call me if you're not even going to say anything. If you have "stuff to do" why call and leave me hanging? I just don't think I can put up with this anymore. I'm sorry, but I'm stressed enough as it is and I've reached my limit. I can't worry about you too. You just seem to be taking me for granted - again. Getting jealous and possessive - again. And you're not the person I really want in my life. I just care about you too much to end things completely. Why does this have to be so hard?

(#4324 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 6th 2011, 01:44 PM

talk to me

(#4325 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 6th 2011, 10:44 PM

It's a bit shit of you not to bother texting when I've been waiting to hear you're ok...I don't know what's more offensive, the fact that you might have just forgotten to text after making me feel bad last night, or the fact that you might be trying to guilt trip me for something I didn't actually do. Pretty pissed off at this stage.. :/

(#4326 (permalink)) Old
-maddie- Offline
Average Joe

Name: Maddie

Points: 9,677, Level: 14 Points: 9,677, Level: 14 Points: 9,677, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 7th 2011, 03:58 AM

im sorry. im really sorry. i wish i knew how to handle things better. and accepted a person help as being someone who legit cared about me. but i cry everyday thinking how i hurt you. you say i didnt i wish i believed that. but ive told you. im working on things. but you need to know im really sorry. please
  (#4327 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 7th 2011, 01:07 PM

Things have been weird between us recently and I'm terrified it's not just a phase.
I've been getting annoyed at you so easily. I've suddenly been finding everything you say to be an insult, even if you don't mean it to be. You've been more.....less....well, I can't say it withou sounding like a bitch, but you've been less nice to me in the past while. You used to be more lovely than you seem to be now. Just little things, like you kiss me less and when you said on chat 'oh,I assumed you were still in bed' it suddenly really really irritated me (even though I am, shush.) You seem more impatient with me, and I've been feeling the same with you. I'm tireddddd of acting annoyed at you and the two of us getting upset with each other. I'm tired of having awkward chat conversations where we're both annoyed but don't want to say it. I'm tired of feeling constantly annoyed at you. Our conversations on chat don't seem to have the same flow anymore. It seems like we've run out of stuff to talk about. Maybe I got too used to always feeling happy with you. It annoyed me to end the way you said 'oh well if you felt up for coming over or anything..' in such a fucking unenthusiastic way, as if you didn't really give a shit about seeing me or not. It's annoying me now that you're slagging me over wanting a cat. I'm still annoyed about yesterday and the fact you didn't get in touch for a whole day when I was worrying about how you felt over that photo. I'm annoyed at myself for getting annoyed at you so easily. I'm tired of automatically becomnig distant with you when you've annoyed me, because it doesn't help things at all, and I'm trying to stop doing that. You never give me as many compliments any more. I just have a bad feeling about all this.
I really hope this is just a phase because I don't think we're ready to turn sour, and I love having you in my life.x

(#4328 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 7th 2011, 02:10 PM

Ok forget all that.. ^^ I love youloveyouloveyou.x

(#4329 (permalink)) Old
Moyshi Offline
I've been here a while

Points: 17,431, Level: 19 Points: 17,431, Level: 19 Points: 17,431, Level: 19

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 7th 2011, 09:29 PM

You're the biggest reason as to why I said yes to leaving for a while. At the time things were just really bad and I couldn't stand you so I didn't even hesitate when I was asked to get away for a bit. Now it kind of sucks that I won't be able to contact you for so long, but I know it's probably best for me.

A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor.
  (#4330 (permalink)) Old
FairyPoppins Offline
Never give up.
Senior TeenHelper

Points: 13,321, Level: 16 Points: 13,321, Level: 16 Points: 13,321, Level: 16

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 7th 2011, 10:34 PM

Yes, I am a bit upset with you. I know it was years ago, when you were young and reckless, but it clearly wasn't a non-event if she felt the need to bring it up. It just leaves me feeling like I've got her seconds. And I am worth more than HER - it should be the other way around if anything!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You are a slag, whatever you say. I swear you've slept with every guy you know. I should have guessed you would have done it with my boyfriend too. You fucking disgust me.

"You, and only you alone,
Can build a bridge across the stream..."

TeenHelper since 07/07/2005.
  (#4331 (permalink)) Old
Slade Offline
Peep ^_^
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Taylor

Points: 11,461, Level: 15 Points: 11,461, Level: 15 Points: 11,461, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 7th 2011, 11:14 PM

You're both really stupid.... An you're both making a huge ass mistake. Cross me again, I DARE YOU.

February 14th, 2009;
The day I set my heart free, forever.

(#4332 (permalink)) Old
Tara. Offline
You member.
I've been here a while

Points: 34,930, Level: 26 Points: 34,930, Level: 26 Points: 34,930, Level: 26

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 7th 2011, 11:16 PM

Wish it could be the same, but it's not. Just know that I do still care.

To you, everything's funny. - -
I'd give all I have, honey. - If you could stay like that.
Stay this little. - - I won't let nobody hurt you.
Just try to never grow up. - - Never grow up.
  (#4333 (permalink)) Old
Sanity has left the building
Not a n00b

Name: Alex

Points: 9,489, Level: 14 Points: 9,489, Level: 14 Points: 9,489, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 7th 2011, 11:47 PM

To a Former Friend:
Stop trying to talk to me. i told you i was done with you and i wasnt gonna talk to you. you can try to make small talk with me but im not giving in to you. you want me to talk to you? you probably shouldnt've talked shit about my cousin, but you did, so now your suffering.

To My Brother:
You were warned fucker. one thing i wanna ask first. how will you talk that shit when i make the doctors wire your jaw. Keep that in mind.

"It's okay. Life doesn't have to be perfect. It just has to be lived." Dexter Morgan
  (#4334 (permalink)) Old
dredear Offline
So many are broken</3
Not a n00b

Name: Dre

Points: 9,493, Level: 14 Points: 9,493, Level: 14 Points: 9,493, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 8th 2011, 12:02 AM

Dear Dad,
If there truly is a hell, I hope you fucking rot in it you worthless scumbag.
Yours Truly,
Andre.

No one gets left behind, another fallen soul
No one gets left behind, another broken home
No one gets left behind, we stand and fight together

RestInParadiseDotty,Connor,AndJimmy<3
  (#4335 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount39

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 8th 2011, 01:52 AM

I hope you realize that I think you're a complete jackass, I hate you, and she hates you. We're not still friends with you, helping you and being your friend are different things. If you treated her better we wouldn't hate you. But you treated her like shit and you still do. You used her to get over your ex-girlfriend, she wasted her first kiss on an asshole like you and you feel no guilt whatsoever. Grow up and see that other people have feelings beside yourself, jackass.
  (#4336 (permalink)) Old
Ambedo. Offline
I'm as sane as I ever was.

I can't get enough

Name: Sam
Pronouns: she/her

Points: 40,752, Level: 29 Points: 40,752, Level: 29 Points: 40,752, Level: 29

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 8th 2011, 04:12 AM

-You hurt me more than you realize. For the past 5 years, you've shot me down and made me feel like shit about myself, even when you don't know you're doing it. I heard you say that "normal people shouldn't bring people with depression into their lives because they'll only be burdens." You didn't realize that you were talking about me, did you? You never realized that I started eating less so you would stop calling me fat. You never realized how much I've tried to be a cheery person so you would stop telling me I'm cruel and prejudiced. The words hurt, but what hurts the most is that you don't realize that you destroyed me.

-I know that I'm rude. I know that I push you away and tell you that I don't need to cry. But, you'll never know how much I appreciate everything that you do for me. I'm not good at telling people how much I appreciate them. But, with you, I wish I could because you take me as I am. You just accept it and move on. That means more than you could ever realize.

-I love you. I think I always have, but I know it's completely unrequited. You played me and I still love you. I've cried over you countless times, but my heart still belongs to you. Maybe it's because I've never laughed as hard as I did when I talked to you. Maybe it's because you make me feel safe when you choose to. Maybe it's just because I'm a silly girl. That doesn't matter though. I still love you and I think I always will. But for now, I just hope you have an amazing life and I pray that you're always happy. <3

wanderlust consumed her;
foreign hearts & exotic minds compelled her.
she had a gypsy soul
and a vibrant heart for the unknown.
-d. marie
  (#4337 (permalink)) Old
Eternal Offline
TeenHelp Veteran

Name: Nicole

Points: 77,763, Level: 39 Points: 77,763, Level: 39 Points: 77,763, Level: 39

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 8th 2011, 06:46 AM

Why did I ever put up with your shit for so long? I hate you. I've never meant anything to you, and I knew it. I was right all along. I'll never make this mistake again, and I wish I hadn't wasted so much time talking to you.

And here you are living, despite it all.
Lead Moderator | Disputes Committee | HelpLINK Mentor
  (#4338 (permalink)) Old
I've been here a while

Points: 32,255, Level: 25 Points: 32,255, Level: 25 Points: 32,255, Level: 25

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 8th 2011, 07:22 AM

I love you. I say it all the time, yet I don't feel like it's enough. I LOVE YOU.
  (#4339 (permalink)) Old
samstripes19 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 7,652, Level: 12 Points: 7,652, Level: 12 Points: 7,652, Level: 12

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 8th 2011, 07:58 AM

I want to kill you you! You call me fat and you are an idiot. You brain wash my friends and its like I am falling into a pit. Even worse we are moving in together! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!
  (#4340 (permalink)) Old
FairyPoppins Offline
Never give up.
Senior TeenHelper

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 8th 2011, 03:37 PM

No, I don't want to come over tonight. I have too much coursework to do, because, unlike you, I have ambition for my life.

Yes, I realise it felt like we didn't spend much time together yesterday, but I went home because of you, remember.

I didn't want to cuddle up to you with those thoughts running through my head.

So you can damn well wait until I am free and, more importantly, ready to come back to yours.

(#4341 (permalink)) Old
ALittleLost Offline
Average Joe

Points: 10,518, Level: 14 Points: 10,518, Level: 14 Points: 10,518, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 8th 2011, 07:34 PM

I helped you, I SAVED you
You got help, you got better
And the first thing you said to me when you got back was "don't stress me out, ok?"
I got the blame
I got you better, and i got the blame for everything else
And now you're trying to steal the last piece of happiness from me
What did i do to deserve this? You were my best friend, i loved you like family
Because of what you did to me, i don't trust people. Not myself or anyone else.
And why? Because you abandoned me when i needed you the most, because i'm not hated because i helped you
Why did you do this to me? You were my best friend, the one person i loved and depended on
You abandoned me, why? Why do you now insist on hurting me the way Maddy does?
Why?

"Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise"
-Les Miserables

"All these thoughts locked inside, now you're the the first to know"
-"It ends tonight" All-American Rejects

"You built up a world of magic, because you're real life is tragic"
-"Brick by Boring Brick" Paramore
  (#4342 (permalink)) Old
Eternal Offline
TeenHelp Veteran

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 9th 2011, 01:30 AM

I still love you, but I don't love myself.

(#4343 (permalink)) Old
-maddie- Offline
Average Joe

Points: 9,677, Level: 14 Points: 9,677, Level: 14 Points: 9,677, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 9th 2011, 07:16 PM

thank you for trying to be my friend. but im not in a good enough place to be yours. im not in good enough place to be anyones i guess.

Last edited by -maddie-; August 10th 2011 at 05:26 PM.
  (#4344 (permalink)) Old
Le Papillon Offline
a secret you can keep
I can't get enough

Name: Samuel

Points: 35,189, Level: 27 Points: 35,189, Level: 27 Points: 35,189, Level: 27

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 10th 2011, 09:12 PM

why? whyyyyyyy damnit?! im trying.. SO. HARD. but almost nothing works.. why is that? WHY CANT I STOP THINKING OF YOU? damnit, you RUINED my life.. no.. I let you let me ruin my life. its my fault im dying like this.. but still.. why the hell cant i get you out of my fucking head?????

formerly snowstorm, GoneBeyondRepair, and Breathless in Love
Repose en Paix, Grandad/mom H., Sito, Nay, Mary, Aunt S., Peter, Katie, Lexi, Mrs. Radoye, Mandii, Trevor, Megan, Uncle T., Erika, Aunt R., Braxton, Connie, Adam, Grandpa, Buttons, Aunt Barb, Pi, Grandma ♥
The world will bleed its bloody tale. People will throw their stones. But the one thing you must always remember is:
You no longer walk alone.
-Blake Bliss
  (#4345 (permalink)) Old
FairyPoppins Offline
Never give up.
Senior TeenHelper

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 11th 2011, 04:41 PM

You said, "If you are free can you come and help?"

Implying that it was optional, voluntary and therefore unpaid.

I have more important things to do than shift boxes. Like finishing my NVQ that you keep banging on about!

Get a bunch of guys to do it for you. We are teaching staff, not removal men.

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#4346 (permalink)) Old
FairyPoppins Offline
Never give up.
Senior TeenHelper

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 11th 2011, 04:43 PM

I wouldn't be surprised if you'd stolen that hairclip, along with the dress.

I can't trust you for 3 minutes.

(#4347 (permalink)) Old
I've been here a while

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 12th 2011, 02:26 AM

You fucked up. I wish you didn't think I'm being dramatic, but you really did a number on me. I'm sorry I'm not pretty, fit, or better in bed, but that's how I am. Take it or leave it. Just don't make me hate myself. I already do. What you did was wrong & it's going to take me a long time to get over that. I love you exactly how you are. I wish you felt the same way about me.
  (#4348 (permalink)) Old
Stargazed. Offline
I can't get enough

Points: 37,460, Level: 27 Points: 37,460, Level: 27 Points: 37,460, Level: 27

Exclamation Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 12th 2011, 02:35 AM

Why did you rape me when I was just a little girl? Did you find enjoyment out of it? Do you realize how much pain you caused me? Is that what you wanted? Did you want me to live with depression, anxiety, ptsd? I live in constant fear because of YOU. You RUINED my life. I hate you. I hate you. I hope you die.

Dad, you're an ass. Stop butting in my life. You're rude and insecure and you need help before I can ever trust you again.

Mom, I hate what you let them do to me.

Justin, you're a fucking jackass for what you did to me. Abusing me. Getting me pregnant. Telling me to get raped again. Telling me to die. Yeah, you're a loser. GO SCREW.

On a better note;;
My little girl, mommy loves you angel<3
My little boy, mommy AND daddy love you so much<3
  (#4349 (permalink)) Old
Euphoria Offline
Stained glass masquerade
Junior TeenHelper

Points: 11,683, Level: 15 Points: 11,683, Level: 15 Points: 11,683, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 12th 2011, 12:57 PM

How could you do this to me? How could you lie to me? Tell me you were something when you aren't? I loved you so much- I put my all into this relationship. I did all I could to make the distance work. And it just turned out to be a lie. Because you couldn't be honest. I was looking so forward to finally being together all the time in 2 weeks. I was planning an incredible date for us. But now that's all for nothing. We even f*cking kissed dammit!! My heart is in pieces right now thanks to you.

Thanks a hell of a lot. </3
  (#4350 (permalink)) Old
Never Forget Hope
I can't get enough

Name: Kelly

Points: 36,109, Level: 27 Points: 36,109, Level: 27 Points: 36,109, Level: 27

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 12th 2011, 02:23 PM

I love you soooo much <3

Don't ever let me go
  (#4351 (permalink)) Old
.Jess. Offline
Previously xxjessxx
Average Joe

Name: Jess

Points: 11,362, Level: 15 Points: 11,362, Level: 15 Points: 11,362, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 12th 2011, 02:25 PM

I hate that it's most likely I'll never speak to you again. That I've lost my best friend as well as my girlfriend. I'm glad your doing whats best for you, and thats by getting rid of my existance. I miss you so much it hurts. I hope you're doing okay and I'm clinging on to at some point in the future you'll email me and let me know how you are. I'm so sorry things ended like this, and I want you back in my life. I can't think about this anymore. I'm crying.
  (#4352 (permalink)) Old
ALittleLost Offline
Average Joe

Points: 10,518, Level: 14 Points: 10,518, Level: 14 Points: 10,518, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 12th 2011, 03:02 PM

You've made my life miserable since first grade
He's the only thing that keeps me alive anymore
His love is the reason i haven't just ended it all
Why can't you let me have him?
Why can't you just leave me the last piece of happiness i have left?
What did i do that was so bad that i deserve to be treated like this?
You always get everything you want, you both do.
Can you just let me have him?
Can you let me have the one person that can make me smile?
He'll never mean as much to you as he does to me.
Please, just let me have him, let me have him all to myself just ONCE.
Don't take him from me just because you can.
Please.

"Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise"
-Les Miserables

"All these thoughts locked inside, now you're the the first to know"
-"It ends tonight" All-American Rejects

"You built up a world of magic, because you're real life is tragic"
-"Brick by Boring Brick" Paramore
  (#4353 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount39

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 12th 2011, 09:52 PM

Even though you'll hate me when you find out I'm bisexual, I'm going to hide it so I don't tear our family apart right now. I'm sorry you hate people like me. I'm sorry that some day I'm going to be myself. I'm sorry that I was ever born.
  (#4354 (permalink)) Old
ShesNotThere Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Lee

Points: 12,018, Level: 15 Points: 12,018, Level: 15 Points: 12,018, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 13th 2011, 03:24 PM

Dad, back the fuck off. Why is it that the only time you talk to me is to argue with me, or to keep hounding me to get something done? Maybe I wanted to say good morning. I wanted to ask how work has been. I want to have a normal fucking conversation. But you always ruin it. Where did your affection go?

C, you have no idea. You keep talking about how you've gained weight and you're so mad at yourself. I want to scream. You're skinny. You have it so easy. But I can't tell you it's upsetting me without reason, can I? And I can't tell you about my problems without you blabbing, can I?
  (#4355 (permalink)) Old
blurryface Offline
|-/
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: anathema

Points: 16,504, Level: 18 Points: 16,504, Level: 18 Points: 16,504, Level: 18

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 13th 2011, 07:30 PM

Fuck you. Tomorrow when I realize I said that, I'm gonna hate myself, but FUCK YOU. You're really gonna let some bitch who JUST LOVES to manipulate tell you what to feel? You're really gonna believe that bitch? She's nothing! She should be! If you really love me, you wouldn't be letting her tell you we shouldn't get back together!
Why? How could you do this to me? I don't get it... Am I damned? Does God hate me? Do you?

(#4356 (permalink)) Old
I've been here a while

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 13th 2011, 09:23 PM

I wish you would actually keep the promises you make.
  (#4357 (permalink)) Old
.Jess. Offline
Previously xxjessxx
Average Joe

Name: Jess

Points: 11,362, Level: 15 Points: 11,362, Level: 15 Points: 11,362, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 13th 2011, 09:49 PM

You keep coming into my head
  (#4358 (permalink)) Old
Chuuya Offline
I hate milk.
I've been here a while

Name: Lauren

Points: 24,303, Level: 22 Points: 24,303, Level: 22 Points: 24,303, Level: 22

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 13th 2011, 09:54 PM

If you hate me so much, why don't you just leave already?

"You'll have to decide for yourself. Walk on your own. Move forward. You've got a strong pair of legs, Rose. You should get up and use them."
  (#4359 (permalink)) Old
dredear Offline
So many are broken</3
Not a n00b

Name: Dre

Points: 9,493, Level: 14 Points: 9,493, Level: 14 Points: 9,493, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 13th 2011, 10:03 PM

I know you couldn't care less about me, But I miss you. I want to go see you but you'd just slam the door on my face. I get it. Your done with me.

No one gets left behind, another fallen soul
No one gets left behind, another broken home
No one gets left behind, we stand and fight together

RestInParadiseDotty,Connor,AndJimmy<3
  (#4360 (permalink)) Old
Eternal Offline
TeenHelp Veteran

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 13th 2011, 10:23 PM

Why do you always do this? If you keep using people you're going to end up with no one.