TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Games and Things Here you can find popular chit-chat threads like games and surveys.

Note: Posts made in this forum don't contribute towards your post count.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 4.88 average.
  (#4801 (permalink)) Old
Maloo Offline
Maloooooo
I can't get enough

Name: Lissa

Points: 22,249, Level: 21 Points: 22,249, Level: 21 Points: 22,249, Level: 21

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 27th 2011, 09:13 PM

How can you really have no idea how you hurt me this past weekend..?
  (#4802 (permalink)) Old
Stargazed. Offline
I can't get enough

Points: 37,460, Level: 27 Points: 37,460, Level: 27 Points: 37,460, Level: 27

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 27th 2011, 09:35 PM

I want nothing to do with you.
  (#4803 (permalink)) Old
Viky Offline
Average Joe

Name: Victoira

Points: 10,023, Level: 14 Points: 10,023, Level: 14 Points: 10,023, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 27th 2011, 10:18 PM

Dear Seb,
I still love you... I really wish I hadn't messed things up back in May because it ruined me. I don't think I will ever be the same for better or for worse, mostly the worst but in some ways better. Even though I have always been fairly good about thinking before I do something or speak I've gotten better at it. That in itself has some downs but I truely believe it has made me a better person. In truth I have no clue what I did to you... but you say you love me now and I can't believe you... not after you left me hanging.

Dear Sisisshy,
I love you more than anything. Every day i feel like im closer to losing you one way or another though. Whenever I come close to killing myself I'm in tears because I am scared of losing you, and to be honest when I'm losing you I feel like it's my fault, like i did something wrong. Sisisshy I don't know if you still care about me, but I want you to remember I deal with my family so that you can live you your dream in the Army. I hope your dream comes true soldier...
  (#4804 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount39

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 27th 2011, 10:19 PM

You talk to me about choir, that's fine. You brag in my face that you're in Symphonic Mix and I'm in Women's Chorus, that's fine. I know that you're in a better choir then I am, but that's only at school. I let you have that, don't I? Do I make degrading comments about Mix? Have I ever uttered one bad thing about you guys? No. I haven't. You go and bash New World Singers all the time, we blow Mix out of the water without even trying. This year alone we're singing at the White House, World Choir Games, with a world-renowned string quartet, the CSO and Columbus Gay Men's Chorus. I could give you one piece of music that I find easy, and you'd be utterly confused and completely lost. Stop telling me my choir isn't as good as Mixed, or I will make you sight read a hard piece of music just to embarrass you. I will tear you off of your high horse.

Last edited by DeletedAccount39; November 27th 2011 at 10:28 PM.
  (#4805 (permalink)) Old
Halo345 Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Alex

Points: 15,135, Level: 17 Points: 15,135, Level: 17 Points: 15,135, Level: 17

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 28th 2011, 01:35 AM

Save me. Please.
  (#4806 (permalink)) Old
Eternal Offline
TeenHelp Veteran

Name: Nicole

Points: 77,763, Level: 39 Points: 77,763, Level: 39 Points: 77,763, Level: 39

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 28th 2011, 01:37 AM

I love you so much. Even though we haven't been together for very long, you still make me feel like nobody else ever has. I hope this lasts. God, I hope this lasts.

And here you are living, despite it all.
Lead Moderator | Disputes Committee | HelpLINK Mentor
  (#4807 (permalink)) Old
SouthernBelle. Offline
InsaneAnnie
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Anna

Points: 22,262, Level: 21 Points: 22,262, Level: 21 Points: 22,262, Level: 21

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 28th 2011, 01:43 AM

I'm going to try to talk to you tomorrow.

Just please, please don't hate me. Please, please, I beg of you, smile that beautiful smile of yours and make me feel right at home with you again. Just hold me and tell me everything is all right, that you're not angry with me. I'm so afraid you'll think I'm blaming you, or that I'm smothering you, or something... But I'm not. I miss you and I love you.

Anna's Personal Keys to Happiness
1. Do what you want within the bounds of reason, whenever you want to, and regret nothing. 2. If you have an opinion, don't beat around the bush, or there isn't a point in saying it. 3. Don't keep the company of anyone who won't like you and will try to change you.

(#4808 (permalink)) Old
Le Papillon Offline
a secret you can keep
I can't get enough

Name: Samuel

Points: 35,189, Level: 27 Points: 35,189, Level: 27 Points: 35,189, Level: 27

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 28th 2011, 01:48 AM

i really wish all of you assholes would just LAY. OFF. its bad enough at school. why the fuck do you have to say that shit to me over the phone? just go fuck yourself in a hole and die there. maybe then youd acctually let me be happy. and ps, DONT. TALK. ABOUT. MY. BF. LIKE. THAT. just fuck off

formerly snowstorm, GoneBeyondRepair, and Breathless in Love
Repose en Paix, Grandad/mom H., Sito, Nay, Mary, Aunt S., Peter, Katie, Lexi, Mrs. Radoye, Mandii, Trevor, Megan, Uncle T., Erika, Aunt R., Braxton, Connie, Adam, Grandpa, Buttons, Aunt Barb, Pi, Grandma ♥
The world will bleed its bloody tale. People will throw their stones. But the one thing you must always remember is:
You no longer walk alone.
-Blake Bliss
  (#4809 (permalink)) Old
savealife723 Offline
i live. i laugh. i love.
I've been here a while

Points: 25,653, Level: 23 Points: 25,653, Level: 23 Points: 25,653, Level: 23

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 28th 2011, 01:48 AM

This is all my fault... I'm so sorry.

When you can't find your way home,
and when life gets too hard to face on your own.
I will stand as a light through the darkness unknown,
I will walk with you, so you're never alone.
  (#4810 (permalink)) Old
Stargazed. Offline
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 28th 2011, 02:06 AM

I'm so weak. I love you and miss you.
  (#4811 (permalink)) Old
Evanesco Offline
Linguistics geek
I can't get enough

Name: Harrison (or Harri)

Points: 38,514, Level: 28 Points: 38,514, Level: 28 Points: 38,514, Level: 28

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 28th 2011, 06:23 PM

Please take me back.

Join the Skeleton Clique on TH
Do you wanna come with me? 'Cause if you do, then I should warn you - you're gonna see all sorts of things. Ghosts from the past. Aliens from the future. The day the Earth died in a ball of flame. It won't be quiet, it won't be safe, and it won't be calm. But I'll tell you what it will be: The trip of a lifetime!

Don't trust a perfect person and don't trust a song that's flawless.
RIP Granddad Terry. I'll miss you.
  (#4812 (permalink)) Old
Ennui. Offline
Living the dream.

TeenHelp Superstar

Name: Dez
Pronouns: She/They

Points: 172,604, Level: 59 Points: 172,604, Level: 59 Points: 172,604, Level: 59

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 28th 2011, 09:24 PM

I'm doing this to HELP you, and you don't seem to see that. You get all irritated at me because of those people showing up at your house, but you have to realize that I only reported it because I cared about you. And as for the suicide, that too. I don't want to lose you. And then today you have the audacity to tell me that "Oh, I could have always told them about your recent post on TH, the one where you mentioned suicide." No!! At least I'M TRYING to get the help I need, and once I can convince my mother to get me a therapist it'll get BETTER for me. You're not doing ANYTHING to get yourself help, and that's what worries me. It'll just get worse without help and you're not SEEING that. You're not seeing that ANYTHING that P and I are doing is to HELP YOU, not hurt you, and telling guidance about my suicidal thoughts wouldn't be to HELP me, it would be to get BACK at me. Open your eyes and see that I'm doing this because I love you, not to be annoying. I'm just trying to be a good friend.

Do you ever get a little bit tired of life
Like you're not really happy but you don't wanna die
Like you're hanging by a thread but you gotta survive
'Cause you gotta survive
  (#4813 (permalink)) Old
savealife723 Offline
i live. i laugh. i love.
I've been here a while

Points: 25,653, Level: 23 Points: 25,653, Level: 23 Points: 25,653, Level: 23

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 28th 2011, 10:06 PM

I'm sorry for all the time that I told you that I loved you. I'm sorry for all the times that you stayed up worrying about me because you didn't know if I was safe. I'm sorry for all the fights that I caused, and for being so self-centered throughout our entire friendship. I'm sorry for the yelling, and fighting, and cussing, that you had to go through every single week it seemed. I'm sorry for the times that I wasn't there for you when you needed it, and I'm sorry that I didn't let you be there for me when I did need it. I'm sorry, and I know that this is all my fault. I'm so sorry. I never meant to push you so far away. I never meant to treat you the way that I did. I shouldn't have, and I'm realizing that far too late. I am truly sorry this time. I guess Boyce Avenue was right when they said that saying sorry always comes easier after having time to grieve... I'm so sorry... I really really am. I know it's too late to apologize, but just know that I mean it.

When you can't find your way home,
and when life gets too hard to face on your own.
I will stand as a light through the darkness unknown,
I will walk with you, so you're never alone.
  (#4814 (permalink)) Old
Akito Offline
Skeleton in a Citadel
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Amy, Akito, Aki.

Points: 9,366, Level: 14 Points: 9,366, Level: 14 Points: 9,366, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 28th 2011, 10:41 PM

Jason,

You make me really happy. I'm so glad that we finally came out with it a few days ago, that we liked each other. I'm excited, but worried. All of those concerns you voiced? They were my concerns too, but they aren't so much anymore. We'll talk tomorrow, though...

Awhh. You just called me. You're so sweet. <3

"Who, being loved, is poor?"
- Oscar Wilde
- - - - - - -
- - - - - - -
"When all you've got is nothing,
there's a lot to go around."
- - - - - - -
"Though hope is frail,
it's hard to kill."
- - - - - - -
HelpLINK Mentor since 1/12/12.
  (#4815 (permalink)) Old
I've been here a while

Points: 12,335, Level: 16 Points: 12,335, Level: 16 Points: 12,335, Level: 16

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 29th 2011, 12:49 AM

We used to talk for hours on end every day. You used to always be there for me in 1 way or another and now its like I don't even know who you are anymore. Do you even know who I am, do you even care? The random times we do talk you say you do but actions speak louder then words. What did I do to deserve this, what can I do to change it? I'm not asking for things to be exactly like they used to be, but what's going on now is killing me. I can stay or I can go but I need you to tell me.
  (#4816 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount39

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 29th 2011, 01:35 AM

Just kiss me already.
Forget how I told you I want my first kiss to be.
I don't care where we are.
I just want it to be you.
<3
  (#4817 (permalink)) Old
I've been here a while

Points: 32,255, Level: 25 Points: 32,255, Level: 25 Points: 32,255, Level: 25

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 29th 2011, 03:47 AM

You have no idea how amazing you are. I wish you knew.
  (#4818 (permalink)) Old
Theres always someone. <3
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Nikki

Points: 15,096, Level: 17 Points: 15,096, Level: 17 Points: 15,096, Level: 17

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 30th 2011, 12:56 AM

I'll never understand why you didn't tell me that he was doing so bad.
Now he's gone, and I'm the one who got taken off guard about it.
Thanks so much for that mom.
You just made things worse.

♪♫"The mirror only shows
The shell of what's below
You can't go on suffering
The illusion of control
It's time for letting go
You can't go on suffering
And now you know
Now you know"♪♫
'Now You Know' - 2Cents
Things get better.
Always keep fighting.
❤Feel free to PM/VM, or add me if you ever need a friend, or someone to talk to. I'm online quite often.
Add me on FB <--- apparently this is my creeper face.
  (#4819 (permalink)) Old
blurryface Offline
|-/
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: anathema

Points: 16,504, Level: 18 Points: 16,504, Level: 18 Points: 16,504, Level: 18

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 30th 2011, 01:21 AM

I really like you.
You are the first boy to ever make me feel the way I do...
I just wish we could see each other more often.
I wish you would text me more often.
I wish you could see the real me,
not the me who texts you when I'm sad
not the me who texts you when I'm angry
certainly not the me who texted you when I attempted suicide.
If I showed you me, would you love me?
Because I...
I already love you.

(#4820 (permalink)) Old
Evanesco Offline
Linguistics geek
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 1st 2011, 08:35 AM

Please don't leave me alone on Sundays. Please don't change to the other church. I need you! I need you to be my friend. I really need you right now.

Do you wanna come with me? 'Cause if you do, then I should warn you - you're gonna see all sorts of things. Ghosts from the past. Aliens from the future. The day the Earth died in a ball of flame. It won't be quiet, it won't be safe, and it won't be calm. But I'll tell you what it will be: The trip of a lifetime!

(#4821 (permalink)) Old
I've been here a while

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 1st 2011, 06:29 PM

I'm in love with you.
  (#4822 (permalink)) Old
Raining Glitter Offline
Not a n00b

Points: 10,553, Level: 15 Points: 10,553, Level: 15 Points: 10,553, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 1st 2011, 08:40 PM

I'm really curious what you guys where thinking when you started to talk about him. It's not your fault I sit next to you, I'm not your best friend or really a friend-more an associate or that one girl that sits there-so I don't blame you guys at all. I just wonder what you truly were saying. You started talking about his innocence and how he reacted to his first homecoming. I remember that clearly too; I was the one who got him to stop cringing over the idea of "grinding" and actually dancing. Having a good time. I wonder if you knew about it-saw it? You all said how cute and innocent he was. I wonder if you know that I use to think like that, but not anymore?

I'm really curious if you guys knew how close we were. Remembered if he was my prom date-or completely didn't made the connection? I wonder if you guys noticed how I decided to not chip in on the conversation this time, even though I normally do. I wonder if you guys noticed any leaking of pain on my face as I tried to focus on my book? I wonder if you all started talking lower because you noticed it-or remember the connection-or something. I wonder if you truly started talking about me and him and that one innocent night-and maybe something else? I don't know, I couldn't hear. I wonder if you didn't want me to hear.

I'm really curious if you even know what happened between us. If you know we aren't really friends anymore. I wonder if you'd think he's still innocent if I told you how he treated me near the end. I wonder if you'd even believe me. I still can't believe that it happened. I wonder if he told any of you guys about what happened. I wonder who he actually told. I wonder what people would think of his side of the story. I wonder what his side of the story actually is.

Really, I'm so curious... If I'm just being paranoid. If this conversation didn't even involved me at all. If anyone knows how close we were, and how close we aren't. I wonder if you realize how much pain hearing that story I once called a magical night was. How it was salt in my wounds. I wonder if you all noticed at all-or didn't even thought about it. I don't blame you guys at all. We all just sit by each other. I just wonder sometimes...

Sometimes all you need to do is sprinkle a little glitter on someone's raincloud to blend them a rainbow.
Having a bad day?
Need some glitter?: Look, Listen, & Love
(note: I do not own the first two)
PM me ANYTIME if you want to talk!
I'll listen. You are not alone.

(#4823 (permalink)) Old
I've been here a while

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 4th 2011, 06:14 AM

I want to be with you.
  (#4824 (permalink)) Old
Eternal Offline
TeenHelp Veteran

Name: Nicole

Points: 77,763, Level: 39 Points: 77,763, Level: 39 Points: 77,763, Level: 39

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 4th 2011, 06:53 AM

I miss you.

And here you are living, despite it all.
Lead Moderator | Disputes Committee | HelpLINK Mentor
  (#4825 (permalink)) Old
Haylee. Offline
Just breathe.
Junior TeenHelper

Points: 12,431, Level: 16 Points: 12,431, Level: 16 Points: 12,431, Level: 16

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 4th 2011, 06:56 AM

You shouldn't have to put up with me. And you know that. So why haven't you left yet? I feel like theres somthing I'm missing.
  (#4826 (permalink)) Old
Stargazed. Offline
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 4th 2011, 10:15 PM

I don't want to be with a man.
  (#4827 (permalink)) Old
CherriesBlossom Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Katie

Points: 15,041, Level: 17 Points: 15,041, Level: 17 Points: 15,041, Level: 17

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 4th 2011, 10:43 PM

stay...i'm sorry

Don't ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.

(#4828 (permalink)) Old
_sunsets64. Offline
dreaming of a glass castle...
Average Joe

Name: Anna

Points: 8,885, Level: 13 Points: 8,885, Level: 13 Points: 8,885, Level: 13

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 4th 2011, 10:58 PM

Fuck you. Can't you see how much you're hurting us all?
I wish I could like you. I'll love you forever, but I absolutely hate you, and I just wish I could like you, even the tiniest bit </3

"Those 3 words are said too much, but not enough" <3
"Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside while still alive. Never surrender."

PM/VM me if you ever need someone to talk to or just want to chat (:
http://liveforthememories.tumblr.com/
  (#4829 (permalink)) Old
Allons-y! Offline
Don't blink.
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Charlotte

Points: 14,604, Level: 17 Points: 14,604, Level: 17 Points: 14,604, Level: 17

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 5th 2011, 03:09 AM

You see right through me, and it's so embarrassing. You know I like attention, so why not give me some? If we're going to be friends with benefits, you may as well start giving me the benefits, dammit.

let me light up the sky, light it up for you
let me tell you why, i would die for you
When you whisper, you must be absolutely as sincere as when you scream.
9 out of every 10 problems in relationships can be solved by talking. So why are we so damn quiet?
  (#4830 (permalink)) Old
facade Offline
Senior TeenHelper

Points: 21,567, Level: 21 Points: 21,567, Level: 21 Points: 21,567, Level: 21

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 5th 2011, 07:01 AM

Tell me you don't want to talk to me anymore. Tell me you hate me. Tell me you want to leave you alone. Tell me you want me out of your life forever. Tell me you don't love me. Tell me you never loved me. Tell me that I'm a terrible person and you don't know why you ever went out with me... ever became friends with me in the first place.

Just tell me something.
So I can give up...
  (#4831 (permalink)) Old
Ambedo. Offline
I'm as sane as I ever was.

I can't get enough

Name: Sam
Pronouns: she/her

Points: 40,752, Level: 29 Points: 40,752, Level: 29 Points: 40,752, Level: 29

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 6th 2011, 04:55 AM

Did you feel it too? I've been sitting here quoting Beauty And The Beast all day because of you. "Maybe there's something there that wasn't there before." Or how about this one: "Bittersweet and strange, finding you can change, learning you were wrong." God, this is what you do to me. I'm sorry I was so mean to you in middle school. But, those days are so far in the past now. I literally felt my heart flip when we talked today. I haven't felt that in such a long time. Please tell me you feel the same way. I'd be so good to you, and you'd be so good for me.

wanderlust consumed her;
foreign hearts & exotic minds compelled her.
she had a gypsy soul
and a vibrant heart for the unknown.
-d. marie
  (#4832 (permalink)) Old
I've been here a while

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 6th 2011, 05:22 AM

Feeling jealous & stupid. Yup, that's me. Is that someone you really want to love & be with?
  (#4833 (permalink)) Old
Disappearing Offline
Senior TeenHelper

Points: 16,768, Level: 18 Points: 16,768, Level: 18 Points: 16,768, Level: 18

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 8th 2011, 12:40 AM

You: Please stop taking so many pills. It's tearing me apart whenever I hear about it.

You: I wish I could talk to you, but I just can't trust you.

You: Leave me ALONE for once in my life.
  (#4834 (permalink)) Old
Akito Offline
Skeleton in a Citadel
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Amy, Akito, Aki.

Points: 9,366, Level: 14 Points: 9,366, Level: 14 Points: 9,366, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 8th 2011, 01:56 AM

End it. End it now. If you knew how much it hurts me, I swear you wouldn't do it. Because you're an angel. Not an innocent one, but a beautiful, strong, caring, mature, and intelligent one. You don't have potential, you use it. And I wish I could turn my goals into actions and results as you do. I don't want to be you; I want to be like you in many ways. People tell me I am, that I have some or many or all of the same qualities that you possess...but I am unsure, despite their reassurances. You are one of the few who can make me feel certain about something. Please...

"Who, being loved, is poor?"
- Oscar Wilde
- - - - - - -
- - - - - - -
"When all you've got is nothing,
there's a lot to go around."
- - - - - - -
"Though hope is frail,
it's hard to kill."
- - - - - - -
HelpLINK Mentor since 1/12/12.
  (#4835 (permalink)) Old
DreamingOfPeace Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: <3 <3 <3 <3

Points: 7,741, Level: 12 Points: 7,741, Level: 12 Points: 7,741, Level: 12

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 8th 2011, 03:39 AM

We used to be so close ,
back then I was your little girl but now your no where to be found.
I was there for you through every little stupid thing you did..
The days you were so drunk you couldn't even stand or walk ..
The days you cheated on your many gfs or what you used to called them your "friends" .
The days you were caught
The days when you were trying to beat them
The days you were so depressed you couldn't even get out of bed .

...Ever since you met your wife you have forgotten about me.. I'm sure she was happy the more and more you forgot about me.. Don't you know she hates me?

Don't you know she lied to you about all the bad things she said I did?
Don't you know it hurts that you believe her
Don't you know that every time I went to visit you, her and her family would treat me bad and like I was unwanted?

You used to and sometimes still blame me for the way we became.

Don't you know it hurts more when you blame me for everything
and say I'm the one that pushed you away and that i don't love you..
Cant you see that I tried so hard
that I been wanting for you to be here so badly ..
When you tell me those things I would start to believe it was really all my fault and stay up crying
But now I know it's not my fault.. your the one that's forgotten and pushed me away..

Now you moved far away with your wife , your new kids, and their family who hate me. And now we rarely talk , and when we do talk on the phone

the call only last for a short time and we both sit there in quiet ..

I Love You Dad..
  (#4836 (permalink)) Old
Evanesco Offline
Linguistics geek
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 8th 2011, 07:45 AM

Why did you call me skinny? You have no idea how much that triggers me.

(#4837 (permalink)) Old
Stargazed. Offline
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 8th 2011, 01:30 PM

You're breaking me down slowly.
  (#4838 (permalink)) Old
jhor Offline
Average Joe

Name: Water

Points: 9,798, Level: 14 Points: 9,798, Level: 14 Points: 9,798, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 8th 2011, 10:56 PM

HEY! OVER HERE! Yes, you! Please Please PLEASE notice me! I HATE that every time you get a boyfriend you disappear off the face of the earth. I miss you. I want you to see me in the hallway and smile and wave and come over and hug me and ask what's up. I don't want a fucking eyebrow raise and a walk on by. Yes, I know I'm not as important to you anymore, but can we please pretend like I am? I HATE that I like being with you more than you do with me. When you're with me, it's because everyone's busy. And there I am, secretly thrilled that I get to breath the same fucking air as you do, pretending, for my own benefit, that you really truly want to be with me. I feel like an idiot. That really kills.
  (#4839 (permalink)) Old
AmazonQueen Offline
Why so Serious?
I've been here a while

Name: Jess

Points: 24,318, Level: 22 Points: 24,318, Level: 22 Points: 24,318, Level: 22

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 10th 2011, 03:05 AM

i want things to be the way they used to be, i miss you. i miss my friend i still love you and i always will but things will never work out between us. I wish they could. God I want you back, it hurts knowing your broken. and it kills me that i cant fix you

The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows.
It is a very mean and nasty place and it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it.
You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward.
How much you can take, and keep moving forward.
PM me if you need to talk about ANYTHING.
  (#4840 (permalink)) Old
MWF Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Robert

Points: 25,205, Level: 22 Points: 25,205, Level: 22 Points: 25,205, Level: 22

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 10th 2011, 03:26 AM

a fist for my crushes boyfriend should do perfectly fine. No word could cause him the amount of pain they put me through.