TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Games and Things Here you can find popular chit-chat threads like games and surveys.

Note: Posts made in this forum don't contribute towards your post count.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 4.88 average.
  (#5761 (permalink)) Old
Haylee. Offline
Just breathe.
Regular TeenHelper

Points: 12,431, Level: 16 Points: 12,431, Level: 16 Points: 12,431, Level: 16

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - June 21st 2012, 09:20 PM

V: Oh my god! I fucking trusted you dammit. You keep doing the same thing over and over. I can't be honest with you anymore.
S: PLEASE don't leave. I seriously can't do this by myself...
Mom & Dad: I'm sorry you're fighting. I'm sorry you hate each other. but please, for the sake of your kids, don't argue around them. I'm stuck here and I can't be there for them. I hate it.
J: wtf are you doing?
H: stop being so sensitive.
  (#5762 (permalink)) Old
Magical Forest. Offline
Crazy Penguin Lady
I can't get enough

Name: Hannah

Points: 30,771, Level: 25 Points: 30,771, Level: 25 Points: 30,771, Level: 25

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - June 21st 2012, 10:32 PM

I just wish you would fucking take responsibility for how much you hurt me. Even a year and a half later and me having a new boyfriend, I still hurt so much thinking about you. You just threw me away as if I was nothing, yet YOU were the one that begged me to be with you. I didn't even want to at first. And then you have the guts to sell my christmas present (blink 182 tickets) over facebook!! Didn't I even deserve something out of what you did to me?
Ah well, you got your 16 year old girlfriend pregnant. You argue and break up all of the time. I've got an amazing boyfriend. Your loss.
  (#5763 (permalink)) Old
Le Papillon Offline
a secret you can keep
I can't get enough

Name: Samuel

Points: 35,189, Level: 27 Points: 35,189, Level: 27 Points: 35,189, Level: 27

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - June 24th 2012, 03:32 AM

am i just osme puke you happened to step in? even though im yours and look just like him, are you always just going to ignore my existance? i really want to know them, SEE them. i want to know that ill at least see them once, especially since im so afraid now because of my eyesight.. im not asking for much. i dont care if i cant even talk to them. okay, well, ill care, but ill totally understand. ill be okay with it. i just want to see them... please..

formerly snowstorm, GoneBeyondRepair, and Breathless in Love
Repose en Paix, Grandad/mom H., Sito, Nay, Mary, Aunt S., Peter, Katie, Lexi, Mrs. Radoye, Mandii, Trevor, Megan, Uncle T., Erika, Aunt R., Braxton, Connie, Adam, Grandpa, Buttons, Aunt Barb, Pi, Grandma ♥
The world will bleed its bloody tale. People will throw their stones. But the one thing you must always remember is:
You no longer walk alone.
-Blake Bliss
  (#5764 (permalink)) Old
I Am No Hero Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Megan

Points: 9,176, Level: 14 Points: 9,176, Level: 14 Points: 9,176, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - June 24th 2012, 09:47 PM

I can run my own damned life, thank you very much. So stay out of it.

This is the last night you spend alone
Look me in the eyes so I know you know
I'm everywhere you want me to be
The last night you'll spend alone
I'll wrap you in my arms and I won't let go
I'm everything you need me to be

~Skillet - The Last Night

When Michael died, Megan was born. And I won't go back for anything.

(#5765 (permalink)) Old
Jack Lowden Offline
Afternoon.
Outside, huh?

Points: 45,116, Level: 30 Points: 45,116, Level: 30 Points: 45,116, Level: 30

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - June 24th 2012, 10:44 PM

So none of your business.
  (#5766 (permalink)) Old
Eternal Offline
TeenHelp Veteran

Name: Nicole

Points: 77,763, Level: 39 Points: 77,763, Level: 39 Points: 77,763, Level: 39

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - June 25th 2012, 12:32 AM

You're ignorant.

And here you are living, despite it all.
Lead Moderator | Disputes Committee | HelpLINK Mentor
  (#5767 (permalink)) Old
Coffee. Offline
Condom Queen
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Traci
Pronouns: she/her/hers

Points: 95,373, Level: 44 Points: 95,373, Level: 44 Points: 95,373, Level: 44

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - June 25th 2012, 07:25 PM

You're dead to me.

something burning?
  (#5768 (permalink)) Old
Disappearing Offline
Senior TeenHelper

Points: 16,768, Level: 18 Points: 16,768, Level: 18 Points: 16,768, Level: 18

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - June 25th 2012, 11:45 PM

I really miss you.
I miss my life.
  (#5769 (permalink)) Old
marshpit Offline
The Unfriendly Ghost
Not a n00b

Name: Colin

Points: 7,572, Level: 12 Points: 7,572, Level: 12 Points: 7,572, Level: 12

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - June 26th 2012, 12:18 AM

Remember when you told me to kill myself? Called me a faggot? Told me you would laugh if I died? I do. And I took it seriously. You made me feel like complete shit about myself everyday. I was already not doing well, and you just had to make everything worse. Everyday this year you would say one of these things to me. You never got in trouble. Not once..Remember when I got in trouble when I asked you to stop? "I was making it worse" That happened countless times..You used to joke about self harm, tell me I should cut myself, you didn't know that I actually did.
I hope you realize the effect your words can have on people before you push someone over the edge.

And I don't want the world to see me
'Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's meant to be broken
I just want you to know who I am
  (#5770 (permalink)) Old
Foreveralways Offline
Forever and alway<3
Junior TeenHelper

Name: M:)

Points: 10,963, Level: 15 Points: 10,963, Level: 15 Points: 10,963, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - June 26th 2012, 12:52 AM

I miss the old us. The cute us. I know I'm dating the new guy but you promised me you'd never let this change. And now it has. I miss talking to you every single moment of the day. I miss our silly little talks. I miss everything about that.

I love you<3 I'm here for you!! PM me or VM me for anything you need!!!STAY STRONG!
TUMBLR<3 follow me
  (#5771 (permalink)) Old
savealife723 Offline
i live. i laugh. i love.
I've been here a while

Points: 25,653, Level: 23 Points: 25,653, Level: 23 Points: 25,653, Level: 23

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - June 26th 2012, 01:37 AM

i know i'm supposed to have faith that we're going to stay together forever, but sometimes i can't help but wonder why you love me. you prove to me over and over again that you do, but i just don't undestand why, and it makes me doubt sometimes. i'm afraid you'll wake up one morning and realize i'm not what you wanted and i don't have what it takes to make you happy.

When you can't find your way home,
and when life gets too hard to face on your own.
I will stand as a light through the darkness unknown,
I will walk with you, so you're never alone.
  (#5772 (permalink)) Old
Shandapanda241 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Shanda

Points: 7,136, Level: 12 Points: 7,136, Level: 12 Points: 7,136, Level: 12

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - June 26th 2012, 05:10 AM

When you asked me if it was fine that you didn't tell me that you loved me yet, with my reply of an answer of "It's fine " & a background story, that was a lie. Because really, I love you. I truly do. I'm just waiting for the day that you tell me that you love me.
  (#5773 (permalink)) Old
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Louisa

Points: 7,967, Level: 13 Points: 7,967, Level: 13 Points: 7,967, Level: 13

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - June 26th 2012, 06:21 AM

i love you, im amazed how long we've held on. i cant quite belive its allmost 5 months! but the look you used to give me, like i was the only thing you saw in a room of crowded people is becoming less and less often. yor smile dosent always reach your eyes when you talk to me, and i cant see the truth behind the i love you's. Am i just clouded with insucurities or should i be expecting a break up soon? im on egde all the time. every minor argument, every major one. all teasing is gone. i dont want to lose you... you mean so much to me, but i feel like your slipping like sand through my fingers, and its almost all gone
  (#5774 (permalink)) Old
Theres always someone. <3
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Nikki

Points: 15,096, Level: 17 Points: 15,096, Level: 17 Points: 15,096, Level: 17

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - June 26th 2012, 06:27 AM

I hate you and you can rot in hell for being such a heartless bitch. (:
I can't believe I ever thought you were really my friend. I'm GLAD I didn't trust you entirely. You would have just stabbed me in the back anyway.

♪♫"The mirror only shows
The shell of what's below
You can't go on suffering
The illusion of control
It's time for letting go
You can't go on suffering
And now you know
Now you know"♪♫
'Now You Know' - 2Cents
Things get better.
Always keep fighting.
❤Feel free to PM/VM, or add me if you ever need a friend, or someone to talk to. I'm online quite often.
Add me on FB <--- apparently this is my creeper face.
  (#5775 (permalink)) Old
HisPrincess Offline
Associate Live Help Operator
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Angelica

Points: 13,275, Level: 16 Points: 13,275, Level: 16 Points: 13,275, Level: 16

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - June 26th 2012, 08:39 AM

(D) After almost 2 years of knowing you, I've fallen in love with you. I've told you this but I don't think you really get it. You tell me to have patience. Have patience while, what? While you try to figure out what you want? I've been trying to have patience, but I'm becoming tired of patience. I'm in love with you but I'm starting to try and accept the painful reality that you are never, ever going to have the same feelings. Not in the same way. When we both tell each other, "I love you" I think we mean different things. When you can look at a guy in... that way... there is no way you can "love me" in the same way. You break my heart. Yet I love you anyway. We live in a screwed up world.

(A) I'm so glad you're out of my life. You made my life hell for almost a year. Did you have fun mentally and emotionally abusing me? I'm glad it's over and guess what? I win. You're silly little games are useless. You always knew I was so much stronger than you gave me credit for. Well look at me now. I'm flying... so far away from you, soon, you won't even be able to see me. Have a nice life.

Formerly jelli1224

Trusting is not a mistake, but it is important to realize that things change. ~ Kmn483<3Bliz

Please feel free to PM me. I love to help others, and can be an ear to talk to, a shoulder to cry on, or a face to scream at. <3

Help LINK Mentor - March 19th 2011 to April 16th 2011

Live Help Operator - February 18th 2012 to June 4th, 2012

Associate Live Help Operator - August 13th 2012 <3
  (#5776 (permalink)) Old
SimplyComplex Offline
SimplyComplex :)
I've been here a while

Name: Melissa

Points: 16,273, Level: 18 Points: 16,273, Level: 18 Points: 16,273, Level: 18

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - June 26th 2012, 05:07 PM

Dear Shauna,

Remember when that boy kissed you? Remember that day Lianne told me before you ever did? I don't know if I fully believe you were ever going to tell me. Which eats me alive. I told you I don't do the whole...blindly trusting people...thing. Well...I have something I need to tell you. It's eating me alive. That night when I left your house...that night we fought...cried and screamed...Taylor insisted on picking me up. She picked me up and drove us to her new apartment. I did more than drink. I got slightly wasted. Taylor kissed me. A lot more than that boy kissed you. I know I didn't stop it.

And now I'm right where you were. Except for...you pushed Andrew off of you right away. And I embraced Taylor to a point. And now I have this secret that's eating me alive. I keep convincing myself that...you don't need to know. I'll just...keep it hidden and we'll work on everything. But then...I can't fully say you're mine because I know you'd leave me if you knew. And everytime I see you...it's in the back of my head...screaming to come out. Im not this kind of girl Shauna. And I need you to know it will never happen again. It shouldn't have happened the first time. As soon as I woke up in the morning...I couldn't function. As soon as I remembered what I did...i've been severely depressed since then. And I need to give you that chance to be mad...that chance to know the truth...that chance to break up with me. Because it's not fair for you to blindly be with me and live a lie I've made us both have to succumb to.

01 // 10 // 11

Baby stand tall. You can have it all.

Don't you worry your pretty little mind, people throw rocks at things that shine..
  (#5777 (permalink)) Old
Coffee. Offline
Condom Queen
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Traci
Pronouns: she/her/hers

Points: 95,373, Level: 44 Points: 95,373, Level: 44 Points: 95,373, Level: 44

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - June 26th 2012, 06:55 PM

Language warning: You can yell at me, punish me, or kick me out, I refuse to be her bitch, I refuse to abide by rules set forth by her mental illness. I'm not being bossed around, I'm not being talked down to, I'm not being treated with disrespect. Go ahead and kick me out, I couldn't give any less of a shit if I tried.

something burning?
  (#5778 (permalink)) Old
you are perfect to me ❤
Average Joe

Name: Celine
Location: My own little world where the only thing that can hurt me is myself

Points: 10,765, Level: 15 Points: 10,765, Level: 15 Points: 10,765, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - June 26th 2012, 09:50 PM

Emmie, I want the old you back I miss you

and in that moment, I swear we were infinite
  (#5779 (permalink)) Old
Eternal Offline
TeenHelp Veteran

Name: Nicole

Points: 77,763, Level: 39 Points: 77,763, Level: 39 Points: 77,763, Level: 39

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - June 27th 2012, 02:29 AM

Go away go away go away.
I don't want to deal with this again.
And again and again.

And here you are living, despite it all.
Lead Moderator | Disputes Committee | HelpLINK Mentor
  (#5780 (permalink)) Old
Jack Lowden Offline
Afternoon.
Outside, huh?

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - June 28th 2012, 03:16 AM

Wow, grow up a bit People are so immature
  (#5781 (permalink)) Old
Le Papillon Offline
a secret you can keep
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - June 28th 2012, 11:40 PM

so now im dating my cousin just because we say 'i love you' to each other? what the fuck? shes FAMILY. of course we love each other. GET THE FUCK OVER IT. oh, and stop being such a fucking bitch. kaythanks

Repose en Paix, Grandad/mom H., Sito, Nay, Mary, Aunt S., Peter, Katie, Lexi, Mrs. Radoye, Mandii, Trevor, Megan, Uncle T., Erika, Aunt R., Braxton, Connie, Adam, Grandpa, Buttons, Aunt Barb, Pi, Grandma ♥
The world will bleed its bloody tale. People will throw their stones. But the one thing you must always remember is:
-Blake Bliss
  (#5782 (permalink)) Old
Evanesco Offline
Linguistics geek
Outside, huh?

Name: Harrison (or Harri)

Points: 38,514, Level: 28 Points: 38,514, Level: 28 Points: 38,514, Level: 28

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - July 2nd 2012, 03:09 PM

I hope one day you realise that you're not so great as you think you are.

Join the Skeleton Clique on TH
Do you wanna come with me? 'Cause if you do, then I should warn you - you're gonna see all sorts of things. Ghosts from the past. Aliens from the future. The day the Earth died in a ball of flame. It won't be quiet, it won't be safe, and it won't be calm. But I'll tell you what it will be: The trip of a lifetime!

Don't trust a perfect person and don't trust a song that's flawless.
RIP Granddad Terry. I'll miss you.
  (#5783 (permalink)) Old
Le Papillon Offline
a secret you can keep
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - July 3rd 2012, 04:44 AM

i really miss you.. and im so so so so so sorry. you have no idea how much.. i wish i could tell you to your face, but that will never happen. because youre gone, and i wasnt there when you needed me. im so sorry. i know i dont deserve to be forgiven.

-Blake Bliss
  (#5784 (permalink)) Old
Agony Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Points: 17,345, Level: 19 Points: 17,345, Level: 19 Points: 17,345, Level: 19

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - July 3rd 2012, 05:02 AM

T: I'm a complete idiot. I deserved the things you said to me, I do t deserve your forgiveness.

A: I can't believe I said all those things...and you took them. If I could, I would visit you to make sure you were ok.

When I'm sad I think, "I got a jar of dirt, I got a jar of dirt!"

You can't change fate, but you can change your attitude towards it.
Former user: xArchDreamerx

Became a HelpLINK mentor on July 13th, 2013
  (#5785 (permalink)) Old
craz33me Offline
because...cats.
I've been here a while

Name: Ciara(:

Points: 18,635, Level: 19 Points: 18,635, Level: 19 Points: 18,635, Level: 19

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - July 3rd 2012, 06:22 AM

I want you back.
She can go to hell.

A beautiful thing is never perfect.

(#5786 (permalink)) Old
Storyteller. Offline
Spite and coffee.

Jeez, get a life!

Name: Charlie
Pronouns: they/them

Points: 106,519, Level: 46 Points: 106,519, Level: 46 Points: 106,519, Level: 46

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - July 3rd 2012, 11:10 AM

I'm just tired, okay? In every way imaginable.

"Love means never having to say
you're a werewolf."
  (#5787 (permalink)) Old
Amorphous. Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Hamed Khatiz

Points: 20,566, Level: 20 Points: 20,566, Level: 20 Points: 20,566, Level: 20

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - July 3rd 2012, 11:26 AM

Dear Stef,

For eight months, I have been smashed, depressed because I lost you. You were my first friend at the school and you were the first person I have ever lost and guess what? You still owe me a reason.

You can block me on Facebook as much as you want, you can try to avoid me as much as you want but it does not change the fact that you changed your mind and won't tell me why.

I have been the man in this argument, I have asked you why or tried you but it is knocked back again and again and again, I have been fucking brave and even stupid with no dividends and I am over it now.

I had counselling and it made me realise one thing that changed my life. There is NOTHING wrong with me whether you want to talk to me or not.

I feel sorry for you now because I have stopped feeling sorry for myself. I have friends:

- Zain
- Deep
- Xavian
- Ellie
- Claude
- Pine
- Taz

You cannot change that. For eight months, you made my life miserable and confusing. Palpitations, dizziness, I nearly fainted, I nearly died because of what happened and being serious, I have no idea why.

You were never worth my heart and frankyl I do not know why you nearly stopped it literally when you stopped talking to me.

H.

“At times the world may seem an unfriendly and sinister place,
But believe that there is much more good in it than bad.
All you have to do is look hard enough,
And what might seem to be a series of unfortunate events may in fact be the first steps of a journey.”

~My Childhood Friend.
  (#5788 (permalink)) Old
Le Papillon Offline
a secret you can keep
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - July 3rd 2012, 02:31 PM

i. fucking. hate. you.
i miss what i thought you were.
i thought you were my friend..
but youre just a lying bitch.

-Blake Bliss
  (#5789 (permalink)) Old
marshpit Offline
The Unfriendly Ghost
Not a n00b

Name: Colin

Points: 7,572, Level: 12 Points: 7,572, Level: 12 Points: 7,572, Level: 12

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - July 5th 2012, 02:34 PM

I love you but I guess you're starting to show your true colours.
It's really starting to piss me off.

And I don't want the world to see me
'Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's meant to be broken
I just want you to know who I am
  (#5790 (permalink)) Old
WashoutThePain Offline
=]
Outside, huh?

Name: Ask Away!

Points: 52,404, Level: 32 Points: 52,404, Level: 32 Points: 52,404, Level: 32

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - July 5th 2012, 02:49 PM

Love my dark side.

(#5791 (permalink)) Old
Jack Lowden Offline
Afternoon.
Outside, huh?

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - July 5th 2012, 04:58 PM

I really hate you. If we weren't related, I would never be associated with someone like you.
  (#5792 (permalink)) Old
Stargazed. Offline
I can't get enough

Points: 37,460, Level: 27 Points: 37,460, Level: 27 Points: 37,460, Level: 27

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - July 5th 2012, 06:50 PM

It's bad enough that we have physical distance but now there's mental/emotional distance with it? I'm scared..
  (#5793 (permalink)) Old
Ambedo. Offline
I'm as sane as I ever was.

I can't get enough

Name: Sam
Pronouns: she/her

Points: 40,657, Level: 29 Points: 40,657, Level: 29 Points: 40,657, Level: 29

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - July 5th 2012, 06:59 PM

Please don't shut me out.

wanderlust consumed her;
foreign hearts & exotic minds compelled her.
she had a gypsy soul
and a vibrant heart for the unknown.
-d. marie
  (#5794 (permalink)) Old
HisPrincess Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - July 6th 2012, 07:14 AM

I don't even know what to tell you. If you were standing in front of my face, I think I would just cry until I don't even know what else to do. Some would say my emotional response to you is stupid. But you know what, who cares. I miss you. Oh, wait. I don't miss you. I don't miss the confusion, the frustration, the yelling. I miss the way you were before. The old you. Our old relationship. Remember how we talked about getting married? How perfect it would all be? We were the perfect two best friends. Following the perfect love story too. But all good things must come to an end, of course. Of course they had to. I miss the old you. The old conversations. Our old relationship. I miss the guy that I stayed on the phone all night with. The guy that was there when we told stories to each other until we fell asleep at night. The guy who listened to all my drama. The guy who was always there. The guy ready to protect and defend me. The guy who called me beautiful. The guy who called me just to say he loved me. The guy who always understood everything I said. The guy that talked with me about our future. The guy I laughed with. But I don't miss the guy you are now. Not at all. Now if I can just get my heart to forget all of you... and move on with my life... that would be wonderful. I love you. <3 I really, really, love you.

~ Angelica

Formerly jelli1224

Trusting is not a mistake, but it is important to realize that things change. ~ Kmn483<3Bliz

Please feel free to PM me. I love to help others, and can be an ear to talk to, a shoulder to cry on, or a face to scream at. <3

(#5795 (permalink)) Old
George^^ Offline
Hi :D
Senior TeenHelper

Name: George

Points: 14,336, Level: 17 Points: 14,336, Level: 17 Points: 14,336, Level: 17

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - July 7th 2012, 01:09 AM

I'm tired of just letting all of you get away with things. I feel respected and loved, but I don't at the same time. I am a M-A-L-E, maybe I wasn't born one, maybe I don't look like one, but I identify as one. Just because I wasn't born a male, I don't look male, does not mean you can call me a female, or use female pronouns. I know you all love me, and that is the reason that I do not fight you, another is the fact that I feel like I'm preaching to closed ears. That what I say goes in one ear and out the other.

I've said it once, I've said it twice, I've said it a thousand fucking times
That I'm OK, that I'm fine, that it's all just in my mind
But this has got the best of me, and I can't seem to sleep
It's not 'cause you're not with me, it's cause you never leave
  (#5796 (permalink)) Old
oldaccount Offline
I can't get enough

Points: 28,123, Level: 24 Points: 28,123, Level: 24 Points: 28,123, Level: 24

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - July 7th 2012, 02:31 AM

It has nothing to do with you.
I have nothing more to say to you... Ever.
  (#5797 (permalink)) Old
DemonQueen Offline
amber_teh_shark since 2004
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Amber

Points: 15,178, Level: 17 Points: 15,178, Level: 17 Points: 15,178, Level: 17

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - July 7th 2012, 04:22 AM

I'm really over the whole "I'll be right back" lie. You tell me that you need to go take something to Chris' house and go somewhere with him. Then five minutes later you're telling me you need to go to Cory's house? Get your story straight, asshole. Your dad and step-mom are here and don't you think that YOU should be here to entertain them??? They aren't my family and it's not fair for ME to have to entertain them while I barely know them. Step it the fuck up, Jesus Christ. You act like you never get to do anything you want to yet you go out with your friends at least five nights of the week. How many times do I go out? NONE. Not to mention I hate the fact that you never get up with Lucas at night. You complain that you're tired and never get any sleep well.. welcome to my world. I'm up every night with Lucas to feed him, change him and rock him back to sleep. What do you do? Stay out and get drunk then come home and pass out and not help me. Get your head out of your ass and help me sometimes. Why don't you try to get up with Lucas one of these nights and let me catch up on some sleep? I'm awake every day at 5:30 am and don't go to sleep until midnight. How many hours of sleep is that? Five and a half. How many do you get? Anywhere from 8 - 10 hours a night. It's bullshit. Step it up and start helping me more! It's not easy taking care of a baby, doing laundry, doing the dishes, cleaning the apartment, making the beds, tidying up the toys in the living room and so on. It takes a lot out of me and even though I'm not at my job this still technically counts as working.

So stop being a stupid cunt that only thinks of yourself and help me out more.

And quit hanging out with my best friend without me. It's sketchy as fuck. UGH.

I've been through hell and back and came out stronger than ever.
  (#5798 (permalink)) Old
HisPrincess Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - July 8th 2012, 04:39 AM

I miss you. Just... I miss you. I'm sorry. Have I lost you? Talk to me....

~ Angelica

Formerly jelli1224

(#5799 (permalink)) Old
Storyteller. Offline
Spite and coffee.

Jeez, get a life!

Name: Charlie
Pronouns: they/them

Points: 106,519, Level: 46 Points: 106,519, Level: 46 Points: 106,519, Level: 46

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - July 9th 2012, 04:22 AM

Oh my goodness. I cannot apologise enough for what just happened; it was so unexpected that I handled it badly, and I feel awful in consequence. I'm sorry.

"Love means never having to say
you're a werewolf."
  (#5800 (permalink)) Old
Jack Lowden Offline
Afternoon.
Outside, huh?

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - July 9th 2012, 11:40 PM

Maybe I just expect too much. I'm sorry.