TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Games and Things Here you can find popular chit-chat threads like games and surveys.

Note: Posts made in this forum don't contribute towards your post count.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 4.88 average.
  (#4281 (permalink)) Old
Ennui. Offline
Living the dream.

TeenHelp Superstar

Name: Dez
Pronouns: She/They

Points: 172,466, Level: 59 Points: 172,466, Level: 59 Points: 172,466, Level: 59

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - July 31st 2011, 04:32 AM

I'm bisexual. I like you.

I want to meet you.

Please help me.

Do you ever get a little bit tired of life
Like you're not really happy but you don't wanna die
Like you're hanging by a thread but you gotta survive
'Cause you gotta survive
  (#4282 (permalink)) Old
fullofsecrets Offline
Witness
Average Joe

Name: Kristin

Points: 12,176, Level: 16 Points: 12,176, Level: 16 Points: 12,176, Level: 16

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - July 31st 2011, 05:08 AM

Thank you for apologizing.....even if it came out your ass, I know it wasn't easy to admit that you were wrong to my face.

(#4283 (permalink)) Old
Gabs Offline
Goldfishie Gaby
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Gabrielle

Points: 8,003, Level: 13 Points: 8,003, Level: 13 Points: 8,003, Level: 13

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - July 31st 2011, 01:39 PM

You are a great sister. I love you. Thank you for helping me and spending time to listen to me and doings things with me.
  (#4284 (permalink)) Old
Keep Walking On
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Agent Dana Scully
Location: Asgard, but my heart belongs to my home country of Iraw!

Points: 12,524, Level: 16 Points: 12,524, Level: 16 Points: 12,524, Level: 16

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - July 31st 2011, 06:09 PM

Please don't let our friendship change for the worse once we take the next step okay?

!~Mariposa~!
  (#4285 (permalink)) Old
losing touch. Offline
oh, really?..
Jeez, get a life!

Points: 38,778, Level: 28 Points: 38,778, Level: 28 Points: 38,778, Level: 28

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - July 31st 2011, 07:21 PM

i wish you'd make more of an effort.

..and our dreams will break the boundaries of our fears..

(#4286 (permalink)) Old
Le Papillon Offline
a secret you can keep
I can't get enough

Name: Samuel

Points: 35,189, Level: 27 Points: 35,189, Level: 27 Points: 35,189, Level: 27

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - July 31st 2011, 09:34 PM

IM SORRY!
IM REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REAALLYY SORRY!!!!!
please talk to me

formerly snowstorm, GoneBeyondRepair, and Breathless in Love
Repose en Paix, Grandad/mom H., Sito, Nay, Mary, Aunt S., Peter, Katie, Lexi, Mrs. Radoye, Mandii, Trevor, Megan, Uncle T., Erika, Aunt R., Braxton, Connie, Adam, Grandpa, Buttons, Aunt Barb, Pi, Grandma ♥
The world will bleed its bloody tale. People will throw their stones. But the one thing you must always remember is:
You no longer walk alone.
-Blake Bliss
  (#4287 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 1st 2011, 02:14 AM

I really love you. You're the closest to me out of the four of them anyway,but I just love you so much anyway. I always have, really, since we became friends in second year and I had that crush on you which gradually developed into just loving having you as a friend.
I love that you make me feel loved. I love that you were able to tell me that thing tonight about her that I could tell you wouldn't really say to many other people. I love that you listened to me when I told you why I was feeling insecure and I love talking to you. I love that you really care about me being happy with him. I just really love you and I don't know what I'd do without a friend like you.

Honey, you're familiar, like my mirror, years ago
I slithered here from Eden just to sit outside your door
Níl a shíltear mar a bhítear.
Things are not always what they seem.
  (#4288 (permalink)) Old
cptdean Offline
Runs this Ship
Average Joe

Name: Dean

Points: 10,262, Level: 14 Points: 10,262, Level: 14 Points: 10,262, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 1st 2011, 03:10 AM

You are frustrating to talk to now and I dont love you anymore. I looked back on my old conversations with you and think I was being stupid, I also found the ones with my old partner too and it just showed me that you need to grow up. But it will be hard to find someone new, just not like you.

BaconStrips&
BaconStrips&
BaconStrips&
BaconStrips&
BaconStrips...
  (#4289 (permalink)) Old
Sanity has left the building
Not a n00b

Name: Alex

Points: 9,489, Level: 14 Points: 9,489, Level: 14 Points: 9,489, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 1st 2011, 03:38 AM

Dear Family
Let me live my damn life. Your pissing me off to the point im becoming irregularly violent. Thanks

"It's okay. Life doesn't have to be perfect. It just has to be lived." Dexter Morgan
  (#4290 (permalink)) Old
Le Papillon Offline
a secret you can keep
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 1st 2011, 03:40 AM

i miss my Ace!

Repose en Paix, Grandad/mom H., Sito, Nay, Mary, Aunt S., Peter, Katie, Lexi, Mrs. Radoye, Mandii, Trevor, Megan, Uncle T., Erika, Aunt R., Braxton, Connie, Adam, Grandpa, Buttons, Aunt Barb, Pi, Grandma ♥
The world will bleed its bloody tale. People will throw their stones. But the one thing you must always remember is:
-Blake Bliss
  (#4291 (permalink)) Old
blurryface Offline
|-/
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: anathema

Points: 16,504, Level: 18 Points: 16,504, Level: 18 Points: 16,504, Level: 18

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 1st 2011, 04:23 AM

I ruined the best relationship I had to be your whore. FUCK YOU. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK YOU. I might regret saying this later, but I'm glad you got recruited in the Marines. You know what? I hope you stay there forever. No as a matter of fact? I hope you DON'T make it through training camp. I hope it crushes you so bad you want to die. You moved 1000 miles away and fucked another girl because you're a coward. THAT'S ALL YOU ARE IS A FUCKING COCKSUCKING MAN WHORE OF A COWARD AND I FUCKING HATE YOU! I FUCKING HATE YOU! I USED TO LOVE YOU BUT THAT WASN'T LOVE YOU PUT ME UNDER YOUR SPELL! You told me if I do drugs, you'd shoot yourself. Well guess what? Quit trying to scare me. I'm done with drugs. Not because I didn't want to hurt you, but because I did it for myself! I'm giving my life a 180 BECAUSE I DESERVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DESERVE IT YOU BASTARD! AND I HOPE TO GOD YOU DELETED THE PICTURES OF MY TITS YOU FUCKTARD! I WISH I NEVER SENT THEM TO YOU! I RUINED THE BEST RELATIONSHIP I HAD to be your whore. I am not a whore. My name is not Slut, Gullible, or Easy. My name is Sakura and I was in love before you did what you did to me!!!!!!!!
I hate you. I hate you because of what you did to me. We could have been great friends but I never want to see you again. I can't believe I let you send me a picture of your dick. I can't believe I sent you a picture of my breasts. I cannot believe I almost had sex with you. I told the love of my life 'fuck you' so I wouldn't feel guilty about sexting you. I LOVE HIM. NOT YOU. I LOVE HIM. NOT YOU. I LOVE HIM. NOT YOU. HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY IT????? HUH??? FUCK YOU!!! FUCKING FUCK YOU YOU FUCKTARD!! SUCK A DICK AND SHOVE YOURS IN HER SLUTTY ASS FOR ALL I GIVE A SHIT! I'M SO DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I FUCKING HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

(#4292 (permalink)) Old
DinestyX Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Destiny

Points: 8,301, Level: 13 Points: 8,301, Level: 13 Points: 8,301, Level: 13

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 1st 2011, 04:29 AM

I hate you, and I love you, and just thinking about you makes my head hurt almost as much as my heart does! I wasn't the one that stoped making an effort to call you. I wasn't the one that people constatnly said was cheating! I'm not the one trying to hold you back anymore! Stop ignoring me for months and then randomly texting or calling with your sob stories, and your I love yous! I just can't take it anymore! You make me hurt so much, and I don't understand why you'd do this to me! Why you'd forget about me as soon as you went to another school! Why when I asked strangers from your school about you, they said you were dating another girl! I went through everything for you! I faced those girls, got my hair pulled, and watched my friends get tormented because I loved you so much, and you don't even seem to care! Why?! Why can't you just let me go?! Don't you realize you pull my life out from under my feet every time you speek to me?! I want this crazy balancing act to end! I want my life back, and I won't let you hold me back anymore!
  (#4293 (permalink)) Old
CherriesBlossom Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Katie

Points: 15,041, Level: 17 Points: 15,041, Level: 17 Points: 15,041, Level: 17

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 1st 2011, 11:17 PM

The past few days I have been hoping and praying and wishing for you. That your life will start turning out as amazingly as it should be.

Every shooting star I've seen, 11:11, or Dandelion I have blown the fuzzes off of I have all wish for you to some how get a loan or find away for it to work out.

You might have just mentioned the Navy in passing, but it so much more than that. In that moment it was your plan. It was your reality of what is to come if things don't work out. It will be your life. I realize now that sometimes no matter how right two people are for each other shit happens. And that you WILL have to do what right for you no matter who is in your life.

But if I may be selfish for a moment, I just want you to know as much as I will support you and stand by you..even if you do have to leave..your not meant to be over seas or any of that jazz. Your meant to stay here ..with me..your friends..eventually your new school..to learn so many new things an gain a new family of friends. The main reason I want you to be able to pull through this and go to school..is to show me that I can do it too. Babe if you can achieve this there is hope for me. You may have you dad as your role hero, but my dad has never been around and my family situation is very hero worthy. So no pressure or anything but your pretty much my hero. That sounds so lame but you are. You show me things are possible when it all seems so bleak . I believe in you and I know every things going to be okay. I love you

Don't ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.

(#4294 (permalink)) Old
Katie Lydia Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Katie

Points: 16,425, Level: 18 Points: 16,425, Level: 18 Points: 16,425, Level: 18

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 1st 2011, 11:40 PM

your a liar. who lies about being raped. who lies about her parents beating the shit out of you? i introduced you to MY friends and you have the gall to bitch about me? without me you'd be fuck all hunni. i gave you friends, my friends and you manipulated us and i'm glad people are starting to see what a fat fucking liar you really are.

Razors pain you
Rivers are damp
Acid stains you
Drugs cause cramp
Guns aren't lawful
Nooses give
Gas smells awful
You might as well live.

♥ Family ♥ Animals ♥ Cats
  (#4295 (permalink)) Old
Le Papillon Offline
a secret you can keep
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 2nd 2011, 01:56 AM

why are you breaking your promise? you PROMISED! you promised.....

-Blake Bliss
  (#4296 (permalink)) Old
fullofsecrets Offline
Witness
Average Joe

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 2nd 2011, 03:16 AM

I'm sorry.....but I really don't think you love me. I think you only want to be with me because it's convenient and I'm available. I'm sorry....but I don't think I really love you like I wish I did. I'm just too scared to say anything.

(#4297 (permalink)) Old
Theres always someone. <3
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Nikki

Points: 15,096, Level: 17 Points: 15,096, Level: 17 Points: 15,096, Level: 17

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 2nd 2011, 04:55 AM

I don't understand. You come and pick me up at work and start yelling at me in front of my boss and one of my co-workers. I manage to get you to leave, and sit in the car trying not to cry on the way home.

Dad didn't say when I had to weed the flower beds. He said "You don't have to necessarily do it today or tomorrow, but you have to sometime this week". Yet he expected me to do it today?

Alright. I'M SORRY I'm clearly such a worthless person in your eyes. I'M SORRY nothing I do is right. I'M SORRY I constantly let you down. I'M SORRY that I make you so angry. I'M SORRY I'm clearly not skinny or pretty enough for you to be happy.

But.

I HATE YOU. I HATE YOU. I HATE YOU. I HATE YOU.

I HATE YOU for making me feel worthless. I HATE YOU for making me HATE myself. I HATE YOU for telling me I'll never amount to anything. I HATE YOU for being SO DAMN CONFUSING. I HATE YOU for not caring. I HATE YOU for not understanding. I HATE YOU for being irresponsible and not paying attention when you should.

LOOK AT ME. I am NOT OK. WHY can't you just see that? WHY can't you see I just want you to CARE? WHY can't you support me in the things I do? WHY DO YOU HATE ME SO DAMN MUCH?

What did I EVER do to deserve this from you?

Do I really hide things so well from you? Or do you just not care, at all?

I'm going to guess the latter is correct.

♪♫"The mirror only shows
The shell of what's below
You can't go on suffering
The illusion of control
It's time for letting go
And now you know
Now you know"♪♫
'Now You Know' - 2Cents
Things get better.
Always keep fighting.
❤Feel free to PM/VM, or add me if you ever need a friend, or someone to talk to. I'm online quite often.
Add me on FB <--- apparently this is my creeper face.
  (#4298 (permalink)) Old
Isaiah_41:13 Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Marla Ann (Mar)

Points: 9,252, Level: 14 Points: 9,252, Level: 14 Points: 9,252, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 2nd 2011, 02:49 PM

marla,

i wish i could tell you my secret. i wish i could talk to you about how i got hurt by him. i know you know but i cant talka bout it to to you. i wish you knew. i wish that i could talk to you about not what my parents did to me, but happened that day- the worst day of my life. i want so much to tell you but i don't know if you would understand.

dear jessica,

i wish i could talk to you about it, i wish you could help me. you know but im scared to tell you who hurt me...he will hurt me again. he hurted me before...im scared now.

dear coleena,

help me.

dear marla and jessica,

that day that i was gone? i was raped. i was hurt like that. i was afraid. i dont know what else to say...

Isaiah 41:13

For I am the Lord your God who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you.

God is the God of second chances
  (#4299 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 2nd 2011, 03:19 PM

I love your eyes when you smile. I love how you talk to your dogs. I love the little sighs you make when you're falling asleep. I love when I'm being the big spoon. I love the little pained frown you give when you know I looking at you and you feel self conscious. I love the things we talk about. I love that you're so observant with me. I love the frowny trying-to-look-confused-and-not-smile face you do when I give you a compliment. I love waking up with you. I hate how fucking cheesy you've made me!!x

Honey, you're familiar, like my mirror, years ago
I slithered here from Eden just to sit outside your door
Níl a shíltear mar a bhítear.
Things are not always what they seem.

Last edited by bitesize; August 2nd 2011 at 03:30 PM.
  (#4300 (permalink)) Old
semiunbalanced Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Kimmi

Points: 11,344, Level: 15 Points: 11,344, Level: 15 Points: 11,344, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 2nd 2011, 04:33 PM

UGH go away. You steal all my friends... they all think that you're the cute baby sister and you're freaking not! You're old enough to make your own friends. Freaking stay out of my way and let me make my own friends. You're so aggravating. And now you're trying to steal my girlfriend???? Fuck. no. I'm so pissed and so hurt. Go away.
  (#4301 (permalink)) Old
I've been here a while

Points: 32,255, Level: 25 Points: 32,255, Level: 25 Points: 32,255, Level: 25

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 2nd 2011, 07:00 PM

I wish you actually treated me like your girlfriend. I wish you'd make an effort to show interest in things I love. I wish you would hold my hand & show that I'm your girlfriend at parties. I wish you wouldn't be such a jerk when you get drunk. I wish you would try to quit smoking, because obviously I'm not okay with it. I wish you'd turn down hanging out with your friends once in a while to stay with me. I wish you would talk like we're actually going to last until marriage. I wish you were happy with how my body looks & I wish you thought I was beautiful. I wish you didn't compare me to girls you've liked. I love you. I wish you loved me just as much.
  (#4302 (permalink)) Old
Le Papillon Offline
a secret you can keep
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 2nd 2011, 07:20 PM

what am i to you? did i ever mean anything? did i do something wrong? were you ever in love with me? was it all just a game? WHY? please, just talk to me.....

-Blake Bliss
  (#4303 (permalink)) Old
Keep Walking On
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Agent Dana Scully
Location: Asgard, but my heart belongs to my home country of Iraw!

Points: 12,524, Level: 16 Points: 12,524, Level: 16 Points: 12,524, Level: 16

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 2nd 2011, 07:22 PM

I feel like yelling at you for some stupid reason. A fucking immature one to be honest. Why can't you just say something? How can I be fucking jealous over some fucking california chick that happens to be your ex gf and is currently practically your best fucking friend?

I just want to know if its all fucking in my head or if I actually mean something more to you then just a friend.

I don't want to lose you or hurt you. That's what I'm so fucking afraid about

!~Mariposa~!
  (#4304 (permalink)) Old
Le Papillon Offline
a secret you can keep
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 2nd 2011, 07:32 PM

please..... answer me..... i cant take this! please.....

-Blake Bliss
  (#4305 (permalink)) Old
Ella.x Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Ella

Points: 21,720, Level: 21 Points: 21,720, Level: 21 Points: 21,720, Level: 21

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 2nd 2011, 08:28 PM

Why can't you see that I'm hurting? Please just be a friend. I need your help.
  (#4306 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount39

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 2nd 2011, 09:39 PM

I wish I had never told you about my possible ED, me cutting, my family life, any of it. You have been the first, and probably only, person in my offline life I've ever told any of that. You didn't need to know, I was talking to you in a moment of weakness and it all just spilled out. Now you're going to worry about me when you need to take care of yourself. If you read this, don't take care of me. Take care of yourself.
  (#4307 (permalink)) Old
Le Papillon Offline
a secret you can keep
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 3rd 2011, 12:23 AM

fuck OFF. i dont beleive in that. i dont mind if you do, but STOP TRYING TO CONVERT ME. thats NOT who i am!

-Blake Bliss
  (#4308 (permalink)) Old
Le Papillon Offline
a secret you can keep
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 3rd 2011, 02:16 AM

i miss you..... </3

-Blake Bliss
  (#4309 (permalink)) Old
Ennui. Offline
Living the dream.

TeenHelp Superstar

Name: Dez
Pronouns: She/They

Points: 172,466, Level: 59 Points: 172,466, Level: 59 Points: 172,466, Level: 59

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 3rd 2011, 02:41 AM

I wish I could still talk to you.

Do you ever get a little bit tired of life
Like you're not really happy but you don't wanna die
Like you're hanging by a thread but you gotta survive
'Cause you gotta survive
  (#4310 (permalink)) Old
Le Papillon Offline
a secret you can keep
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 3rd 2011, 02:42 AM

please..... ANSWER MEEEEE!!!!! DX

-Blake Bliss
  (#4311 (permalink)) Old
fullofsecrets Offline
Witness
Average Joe

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 3rd 2011, 03:20 AM

I don't know if I love you...but I don't think I do. I'm sorry.

(#4312 (permalink)) Old
facade Offline
Senior TeenHelper

Points: 21,567, Level: 21 Points: 21,567, Level: 21 Points: 21,567, Level: 21

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 3rd 2011, 05:51 PM

I need you in my life. That's the reason I continuously tell you that it's alright, that all is forgiven; and I always truly mean it. I'm afraid that I'll lose you again if I were to be upset with you for a long period of time...

If I tell you that I need you in my life, you are most likely going to respond with "you don't need me, you survived 15 other years without me" and while I did spend 15 other years without you, it changed when we first started talking. Every time that you leave or are gone, I'm not myself anymore. I am so far from being myself... When you're not around, I'm unhappy and incredibly careless. I don't care if something bad happens to me, I let it break me down. I don't care about how my friends are feeling, or how I'm treating them... They're just there. I'm just there... But when you are around, I basically always feel happy. Even when you or I are upset, I still feel a bit of happiness. That sounds terrible to feel happy when you're upset... But, I'm happy that you're alive, that you're okay, that you're in my life...

It's so unhealthy how much I seem to depend on you, how much emotions are so easily affected because of you...

So there it is. One thing that's bothering me, one that's wrong. I'm terrified of losing you... And now it seems like even after everything I attempted to try, to prevent from losing you... It seems that I'm failing. Am I losing you? Because it feels like I am...
  (#4313 (permalink)) Old
Le Papillon Offline
a secret you can keep
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 3rd 2011, 06:04 PM

please..... PLEASE be okay.. i dont care if you hate me, well, i do, but if it means that your happyer without me, then ill get over it. but i just want you to be happy.. i need to know if your happy. i need for you to BE happy..... i love you

-Blake Bliss
  (#4314 (permalink)) Old
Theres always someone. <3
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Nikki

Points: 15,096, Level: 17 Points: 15,096, Level: 17 Points: 15,096, Level: 17

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 4th 2011, 12:52 AM

I hate you for abandoning me the way you did. I understand how much you were hurting, I really do. But after everything that had happened, just two weeks before? Now I can't even go a single day without thinking about you. I miss you. The littlest things break me down. I shouldn't have to live like this.
You should still be here. You should have kept living. You should have given me the chance to be a godmother. I didn't get to answer you after you asked me, you know. I hope you know I was going to say I would, even if my parents got pissed. Fuck them, fuck what they think. I don't care.
I don't even know if I mean it when I say I hate you. I don't think its so much you, as your choice. You thinking I'd be ok. You tell me, AM I ok? Is THIS what OK feels like?
I told you the worst of my secrets because it was something you were talking about doing. You knew all my problems. You knew that I wasn't exactly ok to begin with.
Yet you waited. You waited until I was struggling, and you did it. Maybe you thought I wouldn't hurt as bad. Maybe you thought Lisa being dead would detract from the hurt I felt over losing you too.
Well it didn''t.
I didn't cry when mom told me. But I know I haven't been the same since. I don't think I can be. You did this to me. I thought you were my friend. I thought you cared. But I guess you were just playing a role, like all my other "friends", huh? You only cared when you needed me to be strong for you.
Once you made your choice, you didn't stop to think.
You know, your mom says you cared about me. That I was your best friend.

Me? I don't know what to believe anymore

♪♫"The mirror only shows
The shell of what's below
The illusion of control
It's time for letting go
And now you know
Now you know"♪♫
'Now You Know' - 2Cents
Things get better.
Always keep fighting.
❤Feel free to PM/VM, or add me if you ever need a friend, or someone to talk to. I'm online quite often.
Add me on FB <--- apparently this is my creeper face.
  (#4315 (permalink)) Old
Le Papillon Offline
a secret you can keep
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 4th 2011, 01:14 AM

why cant you just answer these two questions? do you hate me THAT much? do you.. do you want me to die this way?

-Blake Bliss
  (#4316 (permalink)) Old
Le Papillon Offline
a secret you can keep
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 4th 2011, 01:55 AM

thank you. really. thats all i needed. guess this is goodbye. good luck.

-Blake Bliss
  (#4317 (permalink)) Old
ShesNotThere Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Lee

Points: 12,018, Level: 15 Points: 12,018, Level: 15 Points: 12,018, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 4th 2011, 11:40 PM

-You're supposed to notice when I'm faking. You're supposed to know that I'm really hurting inside and I need somebody. You should know that I'm always lying when I say nothing is wrong. Do you even know me at all? How have you not asked? It's obvious at this point...

-Thank you. I can never thank you enough, I can't even express how much you saved me today. Not many people can say that about their boss. You are truly a beautiful woman, who deserves the best. You believe in me no matter what, and I'm so grateful for that. You actually care. <3
  (#4318 (permalink)) Old
fullofsecrets Offline
Witness
Average Joe

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 5th 2011, 04:35 AM

Just seeing you smile makes my heart glow.

(#4319 (permalink)) Old
Tara. Offline
You member.
I've been here a while

Points: 34,930, Level: 26 Points: 34,930, Level: 26 Points: 34,930, Level: 26

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 5th 2011, 08:54 PM

I didn't go for you. And you proved it by hiding.

To you, everything's funny. - -
I'd give all I have, honey. - If you could stay like that.
Stay this little. - - I won't let nobody hurt you.
Just try to never grow up. - - Never grow up.
  (#4320 (permalink)) Old
EndureEmo Offline
because you are amazing anyway
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Eliza-Grace/Endure

Points: 14,552, Level: 17 Points: 14,552, Level: 17 Points: 14,552, Level: 17

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 6th 2011, 01:01 AM

ON THE INSIDE I FEEL LIKE A PRINCESS ;D
BUT AS SOON AS I SEE YOUR FACE I FEEL LIKE THE MUD ON THE BOTTOM OF YOUR SHOE ;/

"Life isn't about how popular you are... What girl or boy you are dating or who you know. Life is about always being true to who you are or what you believe in. Never let anyone convince you that their way is better than your way. In the end all we have is our hearts... and our minds. This is the reason why we sing... this is the reason why we cry... this is why we live."

ANDY SIXX