TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Games and Things Here you can find popular chit-chat threads like games and surveys.

Note: Posts made in this forum don't contribute towards your post count.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 4.88 average.
  (#4561 (permalink)) Old
Eternal Offline
TeenHelp Veteran

Name: Nicole

Points: 77,763, Level: 39 Points: 77,763, Level: 39 Points: 77,763, Level: 39

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 9th 2011, 04:02 PM

You're such a fake. You just copy everything you like. Why don't you be your own person for once?

And here you are living, despite it all.
Lead Moderator | Disputes Committee | HelpLINK Mentor
  (#4562 (permalink)) Old
I've been here a while

Points: 32,255, Level: 25 Points: 32,255, Level: 25 Points: 32,255, Level: 25

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 9th 2011, 07:48 PM

I will NEVER forgive you for this.
  (#4563 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount39

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 10th 2011, 02:10 AM

I know we're no longer dating, I know that it was me who ended it, but I also know that I told you why. I told you that I still really like you, but it isn't fair that you're willing to do so much and I'm not even ready for my first kiss. I hate holding you back. I'm not ready to date and I don't know why I tried to convince myself that I am. At Homecoming he asked me to dance, it wasn't the other way around. His hands stayed on my waist and he didn't try anything. He asked me to kiss him and I didn't. I kissed his cheek to say thank you and that was the furthest anything and everything got. While I danced with him, I watched you dry hump one of my friends who you just met. Today she texted me and asked if it's okay for her to go out with you. I told her it's fine, I don't care. But, you know what Mercedes? I do care. I cried when I saw that text. She didn't ask you, you asked her. I love Torrie to death but she sleeps with anyone who's willing and I know that you are Mercedes. I know that she can give you so much more than I can. I know that she's so much more willing than I am. I'm the good little Catholic girl and she's the band-geek and a whore. I understand why you pick her. I'm sorry. I fuckin hate myself now.
  (#4564 (permalink)) Old
Stargazed. Offline
I can't get enough

Points: 37,460, Level: 27 Points: 37,460, Level: 27 Points: 37,460, Level: 27

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 10th 2011, 03:24 AM

You have changed so much. Someday, you will realize what S is doing to you. Your parents are turning against you because of S. Your sister is turning against you. Your neices are turning against you. Your own son is turning against you. He told me today that he can't wait til he turns 18 so he doesn't have to deal with your shit anymore. Can you believe that? Don't you see that S is ruining all of your relationships? We all love you, Auntie. But he's such an ass and it's making you an ass too. I mean come on now, you beat up your sister today. Because S didn't like that you didn't cook his kids food. So you flipped out on my mom and said that she's a cunt and a bitch; just like your mom. My grandmother. How dare you? If I didn't step in, you would've killed each other and I would've been traumatized more than I already am. I love you but I wish you'd open up your eyes. Family comes first and boyfriends never should come in between sisters, neices, sons, or parents. Grow up and realize it before you lose everyone you once loved. Cause one day, you're going to be left with S, and his two kids. Is that really what you want? Please... be my godmother again. Be the fun, loving, caring, beautiful, amazing woman I grew up to love and the woman I looked up to. The woman who was once my hero...
  (#4565 (permalink)) Old
Haylee. Offline
Just breathe.
Junior TeenHelper

Points: 12,431, Level: 16 Points: 12,431, Level: 16 Points: 12,431, Level: 16

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 10th 2011, 03:53 AM

Honestly, I don't give a crap about your problems any more. You cause so much freaking drama it's retarded. You are so immature. I feel free to stay in my past.
  (#4566 (permalink)) Old
oldaccount Offline
I can't get enough

Points: 28,123, Level: 24 Points: 28,123, Level: 24 Points: 28,123, Level: 24

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 10th 2011, 04:45 AM

I love you. I do. And that's exactly why I'll do what I plan to do. Sorry.
  (#4567 (permalink)) Old
I've been here a while

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 10th 2011, 06:38 PM

This is your last chance.
  (#4568 (permalink)) Old
blurryface Offline
|-/
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: anathema

Points: 16,504, Level: 18 Points: 16,504, Level: 18 Points: 16,504, Level: 18

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 11th 2011, 07:22 PM

I know it was my fault.
It's just easier blaming you.

(on another note)

I love you. I miss you. I need you... I want you back.
I'll do whatever it takes to get you back. I'll look in the mirror and like what I see for once. I'll wear less makeup just to try it. I'll smile more just to try it. I'll do whatever it takes... because I love you.

(#4569 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount18

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 11th 2011, 08:14 PM

I miss you, I miss all our talks on MSN. What happened, why did we grow apart? It feels almost awkward talking to you now. Did what I admit to you all those months ago change everything? I want to know what you think.

On another note, happy coming out. I think it's wonderful you're doing this and I support the method in which you're doing it.
  (#4570 (permalink)) Old
oldaccount Offline
I can't get enough

Points: 28,123, Level: 24 Points: 28,123, Level: 24 Points: 28,123, Level: 24

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 11th 2011, 10:31 PM

God, I wish it was easy to walk up and say, "I need to talk to you..." and then just spill it.
I wish I didn't love you.
I wish I wish I wish I wish I wish I wish I wish I wish
But YOU DON'T CARE.
Even if I lay there with no life left in me, you still won't.
  (#4571 (permalink)) Old
Batman. Offline
Protector of Gotham
I can't get enough

Name: Julz

Points: 23,852, Level: 22 Points: 23,852, Level: 22 Points: 23,852, Level: 22

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 12th 2011, 12:22 AM

My loving boyfriend:

Usually I can be completely honest with you, about everything. However, after the way you reacted when I slipped up and self-harmed, I don't know. I don't want to slip up again, but I probably will. I know it'll upset you, so I'll most likely end up hiding it.

So if I do, I'm sorry.

Dare to be Different, to be Weird, to be a Freak.
Overall, Dare to be yourself.

Stamp Out Prejudice Hatred and Intolerance Everywhere
The Sophie Lancaster Foundation

(#4572 (permalink)) Old
Ennui. Offline
Living the dream.

TeenHelp Superstar

Name: Dez
Pronouns: She/They

Points: 172,646, Level: 59 Points: 172,646, Level: 59 Points: 172,646, Level: 59

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 12th 2011, 12:54 AM

SHUT UP. All of you (not you guys on TH!) just shut. the. fuck. up.

Do you ever get a little bit tired of life
Like you're not really happy but you don't wanna die
Like you're hanging by a thread but you gotta survive
'Cause you gotta survive
  (#4573 (permalink)) Old
victoriabankson Offline
Average Joe

Name: victoria bankson

Points: 9,567, Level: 14 Points: 9,567, Level: 14 Points: 9,567, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 12th 2011, 01:10 AM

stop talkign to me cody im sorry btu i wanst gogin to lie to oyu or myself please just stop.

devin i loevoyu so much i cant wait to be with u and im so deeply in love wiht u and i cant wait for the day u pop that ? and i promis eill say yes

victoria bankson the person who will always be there for you

they tell me they love me
and yet
they use me then leave me
in an old scary ally
where i have to hide
to stay alive then
on day the new prince will come
and i believe that hes different
but he does the same thing all the rest have done
then comes the boy i've known all my life
he takes me home and teaches me to live
and we end up falling in love
NOW if only i could believe that

(#4574 (permalink)) Old
Spellbound Offline
LGRW
I've been here a while

Points: 44,905, Level: 30 Points: 44,905, Level: 30 Points: 44,905, Level: 30

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 12th 2011, 02:28 AM

I refuse to be someone who takes up your time until someone better comes along.
you really hurt my feelings.

(#4575 (permalink)) Old
Quartet Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Melanie

Points: 11,640, Level: 15 Points: 11,640, Level: 15 Points: 11,640, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 12th 2011, 02:53 AM

We both know you are still stalking me
And now that you are reading this post, I just wanted to let you know you're trying too hard, Jess.
So, fyi, I took you off of my blocked list on my email. If you have something you need to say to me, do it.

And since I know you're still checking up on me through here, I don't mind leaving you a little love letter:

You are a psychotic individual that wont stop hurting the person I care the most about.
And I know that you hated me throughout our entire "friendship"

Posted by Quartet on June 5th, 2011 at 11:56PM

Loves his treats. He's an amazing pet, haha. Aaron has taught him how to fly to him, its quite impressive. This weekend has been a massive stress reliever. Back to the grind, though, two more weeks! --- in responce to this, I'd imagine

June 5 at 5:23pm

How about you take those little birdie treats and stick them up your nose. For once grateful for Facebook.

Just to refersh your memory.
=)

Colours De Moi

Last edited by Quartet; October 12th 2011 at 11:03 PM.
  (#4576 (permalink)) Old
equinox Offline
the hardest part is letting go
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 7,686, Level: 12 Points: 7,686, Level: 12 Points: 7,686, Level: 12

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 12th 2011, 03:03 AM

I miss you I love you so much. You were taken much to soon. Happy Birthday<3
  (#4577 (permalink)) Old
Skeleton Offline
I can't get enough

Name: Charlie

Points: 41,800, Level: 29 Points: 41,800, Level: 29 Points: 41,800, Level: 29

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 12th 2011, 09:52 PM

I know you're probably not but I hope you're okay. I still care and worry about you.
  (#4578 (permalink)) Old
savealife723 Offline
i live. i laugh. i love.
I've been here a while

Points: 25,653, Level: 23 Points: 25,653, Level: 23 Points: 25,653, Level: 23

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 12th 2011, 10:55 PM

i'm so inspired by you.

When you can't find your way home,
and when life gets too hard to face on your own.
I will stand as a light through the darkness unknown,
I will walk with you, so you're never alone.
  (#4579 (permalink)) Old
Misslostintears Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Daisy

Points: 10,724, Level: 15 Points: 10,724, Level: 15 Points: 10,724, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 13th 2011, 12:38 AM

TO MY CRUSH:
You want my opinion, I give you MY. FUCKING OPINION, SHUT UP HER AREADY.SHE DOESN'T FUCKING IKE YOU. I'M RIGHT HERE. FOR FUCKING SHIT SAKE. SISH I OVE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH BUT NO YOU GO AFTER THE MOTHERFUCKIN PIECE OF SHI FUCKINg MAN BItCH WHORE HOE. SHE SAID SHE DOESN'T IKE YOU WHILE I WOUD KILL ANYTHING THAT HURTS YOU I WOUD EVEN KI MY SEF FOR YOU. I FUCKING CRY FOR YOU EVERY FUCKING NIGHT I AMOST OST MY BEST FRIENDS BECAUSE I WAS SUICIDAL WHEN YOU TALK ABOUT THE BITCH HOE. You stupid adorabe unresistabe awesome guy LOOK AT ME THINK OF ME BECAUSE ONE DAY YOU WI REGRET EVERTHING YOU MISS

TO MY BEST FRIENDS

YOU KNOW TELLING ME TO GET OVER HIM WON'T MAKE ME GET OVER HIM. I DON'T WANT TO OSE YOU BUT I LLOVE HIM AND YOU SHOUD HEP ME INSTEAD OF HURT ME MORE. I'M TIRED OF NODDING ANDACTING LIKE A GOOD GIR

(Sorry for swears. I let all my anger out)

IN MY FIELD OF PAPER FLOWERS AND CANDY CLOUDS OF LULLIBIES, I LIE INSIDE MY SELF FOR HOURS, AND WATCH MY PURPLE SKY FLY OVER ME - IMAGINARY BY EVANESCENCE

to love someone is such a beautiful thing,
Keep it in your heart forever
And show it when you need to
  (#4580 (permalink)) Old
Stargazed. Offline
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 13th 2011, 01:15 AM

I want to go to school in New Hampshire. I'm tired of being held back by anxiety. Being worried that you're going to slip back into smoking weed again. Being worried that you're going to be depressed. Worried that you're going to find someone else. We've been together for a year - yet I still can't trust you. I just can't. I want to go to school in New Hampshire. But I'm worried I'm not going to be accepted. I'm worried I'm going to hate it there and I'm going to be stuck there. I'm worried about spending so much money if I'm going to hate it. I want to go to school in New Hampshire. But I'm worried. I'm so worried. I'm so worried about everything. A, I love you. You're my best friend and my God-given sister. You're amazing. I want to go to school with you in New Hampshire. But I'm worried. Worried that you are going to ignore me while I'm there. That I'm not going to exist. That you'll be too busy for me and I'm going to be nothing. I'm worried. I want to go to school in New Hampshire. But I'm so fucking worried.
  (#4581 (permalink)) Old
blurryface Offline
|-/
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: anathema

Points: 16,504, Level: 18 Points: 16,504, Level: 18 Points: 16,504, Level: 18

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 13th 2011, 06:51 AM

Fuck you. You deliberately made plans to get away from me.
You were my best friend. What the hell happened?
I hate you. You're such a bitch; fuck you.

(#4582 (permalink)) Old
Eternal Offline
TeenHelp Veteran

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 13th 2011, 12:28 PM

To be honest, I still like you.
When I see you with her at school, it sucks. Whats so great about her anyway? She always looks so depressed.
When I see you in the car with her, I want to trade places with her.
I thought you liked me. It really seemed like it end of last school year and during the summer. So what the hell happened when you got back from England? You didn't answer my text and then I find out your dating some sophomore. What. The. Hell.
Did I do something wrong?

(#4583 (permalink)) Old
I've been here a while

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 13th 2011, 02:38 PM

I love you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. But you're mean. You scare me. You made me think you were going to hit me. You mocked my crying. You yell at me for not wanting you to smoke. You keep lying to me. You left me there crying. You've hurt me more than anyone before. But I love you. Unfortunately, that's not enough anymore. We're not going to last unless something changes. So change. Please. For me. For you. For us.
  (#4584 (permalink)) Old
FairyPoppins Offline
Never give up.
Senior TeenHelper

Points: 13,321, Level: 16 Points: 13,321, Level: 16 Points: 13,321, Level: 16

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 13th 2011, 05:57 PM

What the fuck?!

I always had the suspicion you were up your own arse.

Now it's been confirmed.

Seriously, stop telling people your 2 year-old daughter is a bitch when you have clearly never stopped to think about who she gets it from!

You are a complete bitch and I'm not gonna bother making an effort with y0u anymore.

"You, and only you alone,
Can build a bridge across the stream..."

TeenHelper since 07/07/2005.
  (#4585 (permalink)) Old
I've been here a while

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 15th 2011, 09:49 PM

Just stay with me.
  (#4586 (permalink)) Old
Stargazed. Offline
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 15th 2011, 10:32 PM

I wish you were here to light the candle for OUR son tonight..
  (#4587 (permalink)) Old
I've been here a while

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 16th 2011, 08:06 AM

I can't believe you lied again. I can't even forgive you for the simplest things anymore because you lie so much. Just go fuck yourself.
  (#4588 (permalink)) Old
FairyPoppins Offline
Never give up.
Senior TeenHelper

Points: 13,321, Level: 16 Points: 13,321, Level: 16 Points: 13,321, Level: 16

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 16th 2011, 10:31 PM

Okay, so I've reconsidered and grovelled to you.

It isn't technically an apology because I genuinely have nothing to apologise for. I therefore had to figure out another way of clearing the air. So I've swallowed my pride and actually thanked you for giving me a wake-up call.

But I swear if you throw it back in my face, I will lose it. O_O

"You, and only you alone,
Can build a bridge across the stream..."

TeenHelper since 07/07/2005.
  (#4589 (permalink)) Old
Kumagoro Offline
Formerly ChaosControl
I've been here a while

Points: 18,923, Level: 19 Points: 18,923, Level: 19 Points: 18,923, Level: 19

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 16th 2011, 11:58 PM

If I were lucky enough to hear you say, "I'm ready, and I want to give this another go", I'd take you back without a second thought. But I'm not sure I can wait around forever. Our friendship is most important to me; I just don't want to make things awkward, by never knowing how to behave around you.

(#4590 (permalink)) Old
ShesNotThere Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Lee

Points: 12,018, Level: 15 Points: 12,018, Level: 15 Points: 12,018, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 17th 2011, 09:46 PM

It's people like you who really piss me off.
Calling stupid or dumb people, games, or things "gay" does not make you cool. You just sound ignorant and hateful. Calling your friends "fags" doesn't make you cool either.
I wish I could punch the stupid out of you, I truly do.
  (#4591 (permalink)) Old
Stargazed. Offline
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 17th 2011, 10:27 PM

You are starting to "stay in" a lot more... It's making me nervous. Did I do something wrong? Did I say something wrong? What did I do to make you not want to see me? Are you smoking again? I wish I knew the answers because I'm here by myself 24/7 and you're the one person I look forward to seeing but you're backing away slowly and it's freaking me the freak out.
  (#4592 (permalink)) Old
Eternal Offline
TeenHelp Veteran

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 17th 2011, 11:34 PM

Leave me alone. Just leave me the fuck alone.

(#4593 (permalink)) Old
lostandalone Offline
Forgotten loser
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Erika

Points: 12,348, Level: 16 Points: 12,348, Level: 16 Points: 12,348, Level: 16

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 17th 2011, 11:54 PM

you are all assholes. you all think your better than me. fuck you all.

"Think of your life as a book, move forward, close one chapter and open another." – Unknown

We give each other strength to make it through the darkness." – Silverstein

‎"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser." – John W. Gardner

"It is never too late to be what you might have been." – George Eliot

Every human life is worth the same, and worth saving." – J.K. Rowling
  (#4594 (permalink)) Old
I've been here a while

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 18th 2011, 02:37 PM

I'm working on it. I promise.
  (#4595 (permalink)) Old
Eternal Offline
TeenHelp Veteran

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 19th 2011, 12:27 AM

I'm tired of being your secret. I'm tired of you acting like we aren't even friends around my ex. Fuck what he thinks.

(#4596 (permalink)) Old
Haylee. Offline
Just breathe.
Junior TeenHelper

Points: 12,431, Level: 16 Points: 12,431, Level: 16 Points: 12,431, Level: 16

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 19th 2011, 12:35 AM

I'm sorry.
  (#4597 (permalink)) Old
Alucard Offline
Maturity is Relative
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Kimmie

Points: 9,950, Level: 14 Points: 9,950, Level: 14 Points: 9,950, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 19th 2011, 02:38 AM

I wish I could get over you, but I can't. I know I should because obviously you don't feel the same. But I still don't know why you didn't tell me. You know I won't judge you.

I'm terrified for this weekend only because it's been so long since I went out with someone and trusting you is becoming hard only because I've been hurt in the past.
  (#4598 (permalink)) Old
simy232 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 7,511, Level: 12 Points: 7,511, Level: 12 Points: 7,511, Level: 12

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 19th 2011, 07:32 AM

i know u don't care what i say but here it is plain and simple i f*cking hate you. you've taken so many of my friends from me and now i've only got 1 person who actually cares. your the reason that the boys at school think i date every guy i can and in reality thats what you do. you lied to me about so many things. you've started so much shit and i'm sick of it. i've forgiven you so many times but i'm over it. i couldn't care less about u anymore i tried to make our friendship work after the fight but you kept saying the same shit u said during the fight. you no wat f*ck u. its okay for you to be bi but it's not ok for me to be f*ck ur not even bi so stop saying u are, its okay for you to date like 4 guys a month but i date like two guys and i'm the sl*t, im still a virgin but you think its ok to say i work in a br*thel and i live in a cr*ckhouse. im so sick of you. its not okay anymore i want you out of my life but u just don't get the message.
  (#4599 (permalink)) Old
simy232 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 7,511, Level: 12 Points: 7,511, Level: 12 Points: 7,511, Level: 12

Question Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 19th 2011, 07:53 AM

when i asked you not to tell anyone i ment it. i trusted you not to tell because i didn't know how long it would last and now i have to deal with everything i didn't even know if i wanted to keep dating him and now if i break up with him everyones gonna know that i dated a guy 3 years older then me. i get called a sl*t enough as it is. you said you wouldn't tell and i thought you were trustworthy. well i guess that was my mistake wasn't it.
  (#4600 (permalink)) Old
I've been here a while

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 19th 2011, 02:48 PM

I'm sorry. I'm always going to feel guilty for dumping you unless you find another girlfriend. I know all the personal problems you have & I don't want you to go back to that. Don't harm yourself, don't let yourself go, don't think life has no point. Please move on. You will be treated so much better when you find a girl meant for you. As much as I yelled at you for treating me like shit, I know I wasn't the best girlfriend either. So find one that is.