TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Games and Things Here you can find popular chit-chat threads like games and surveys.

Note: Posts made in this forum don't contribute towards your post count.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 4.88 average.
  (#4961 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 8th 2012, 11:40 PM

You saying that to me made me so sad. I would hate you to think that you were bad at sex. I love having sex with you. I love you. I know this thing I'm going through that sprang from nowhere probably doesn't help any insecurities you might have had in this area but it is nothing about you, I love having sex with you and there is nothing you're doing wrong and I'm so scared that you might think that, I hate that.

and part of me worries that you might look to someone else for reassurance on the matter.

Honey, you're familiar, like my mirror, years ago
I slithered here from Eden just to sit outside your door
Níl a shíltear mar a bhítear.
Things are not always what they seem.
  (#4962 (permalink)) Old
Squidgy Offline
Average Joe

Points: 8,561, Level: 13 Points: 8,561, Level: 13 Points: 8,561, Level: 13

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 9th 2012, 12:38 AM

Get your shit together. Stop being a whiny little girl and apologize to her. I can't stand losing friends.
  (#4963 (permalink)) Old
Alcyone Offline
Infinite
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 7,540, Level: 12 Points: 7,540, Level: 12 Points: 7,540, Level: 12

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 9th 2012, 05:37 PM

I know I told you that it didn't hurt and I don't care, but it did and I will never trust you the same way again.

Let the century pass me by
Standing under the night sky
Tomorrow means nothing

- Arcade Fire
  (#4964 (permalink)) Old
LoveFever Offline
:o
Average Joe

Name: Sam

Points: 10,960, Level: 15 Points: 10,960, Level: 15 Points: 10,960, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 10th 2012, 08:32 PM

I've loved you for ten years now. I know I've told you this before, but only when we've both been drinking all night and I don't even know if you remember or if you know how serious I was.
I'm not in love with you like I once was, but I still love you and care about you more than I've ever cared about anyone or anything in my entire life. I want the best for you, I really do.
I'm not jealous of your girlfriend. I don't know what you've heard, but I've never said anything bad about her or you being with her. I love that she makes you happy and I love seeing you smile when you're with her and I love that you're so in love with her.
I will never forget the time you kissed me years ago. I will never forget how you made my stomach do flips inside me and you held my hand. I'll never forget how you told me not to cry and that no one should be able to make me want to die.
You are the best friend I've ever had, the most love I've ever known and the best thing that has ever happened to me. You really have no idea how much you mean to me. I wish we were still as close as we used to be. I don't care about the kissing and the crushes and all the bad stuff we've been through because of each other, I just want our friendship back.
  (#4965 (permalink)) Old
Stargazed. Offline
I can't get enough

Points: 37,460, Level: 27 Points: 37,460, Level: 27 Points: 37,460, Level: 27

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 10th 2012, 09:28 PM

I'm breaking.
  (#4966 (permalink)) Old
dr2005 Offline
Legal Beagle
I can't get enough

Name: Dave

Points: 19,936, Level: 20 Points: 19,936, Level: 20 Points: 19,936, Level: 20

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 11th 2012, 10:19 PM

Please stop being so patronising when answering questions I ask you at work. You're a nice person, I get on well with you and like talking to you generally, but I've been doing this job for nearly two years now and I'm not a child. I know what I'm doing 99% of the time, and when I ask a question it's on what I'm specifically asking about. Telling me how to do stuff I already know is not helping either of us. Please just tell me what I need to know so I can do it and get on with the other 101 things I do in an average day.

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom

However bleak things seem, however insurmountable the darkness appears, remember that you have worth and nothing can take that away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMFG!You'reActuallySmart! View Post
If you're referring to dr2005's response, it's not complex, however, he has a way with words .
RIP Nick
  (#4967 (permalink)) Old
Raining Glitter Offline
Not a n00b

Points: 10,553, Level: 15 Points: 10,553, Level: 15 Points: 10,553, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 11th 2012, 10:23 PM

Oh okay... I get the message now... You wee ignoring me.. just wantedto go back and forge we were ever friend.glad to see I'm like a dead goldfish to you, my sister said i was just being paranoid and insecure.completely makes me feel amazing most beautiful person inthe whole wide world...

Honey, I'm over you, I just needed closure. That relationship status is closure. Glad you ignored me for five months and finally acknowledged you don't care anymore. Had a fun life, buddy, I just hope you don't hurt her like you did me.

What the fuck ever. All you had to do was talk to me, you wimp. But you can't even man up to your own mistakes, even thought I tried, and I'm the one who got hurt. Whatever. Have a fun life!! Lets hope we never see each other ever again, like you wanted!

Sometimes all you need to do is sprinkle a little glitter on someone's raincloud to blend them a rainbow.
Having a bad day?
Need some glitter?: Look, Listen, & Love
(note: I do not own the first two)
PM me ANYTIME if you want to talk!
I'll listen. You are not alone.

(#4968 (permalink)) Old
ShesNotThere Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Lee

Points: 12,018, Level: 15 Points: 12,018, Level: 15 Points: 12,018, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 12th 2012, 12:11 AM

Get off your high horse. Constantly pointing out how you're smarter or getting better grades than other people isn't proving anything. Intelligence doesn't give you the right to be an ass.
  (#4969 (permalink)) Old
Stargazed. Offline
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 12th 2012, 01:18 AM

You made me feel invisible in a building full of people. Thank you. I now know how much I'm worth.
  (#4970 (permalink)) Old
Evanesco Offline
Linguistics geek
I can't get enough

Name: Harrison (or Harri)

Points: 38,514, Level: 28 Points: 38,514, Level: 28 Points: 38,514, Level: 28

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 12th 2012, 09:43 AM

I wish I hadn't told you anything.

Join the Skeleton Clique on TH
Do you wanna come with me? 'Cause if you do, then I should warn you - you're gonna see all sorts of things. Ghosts from the past. Aliens from the future. The day the Earth died in a ball of flame. It won't be quiet, it won't be safe, and it won't be calm. But I'll tell you what it will be: The trip of a lifetime!

Don't trust a perfect person and don't trust a song that's flawless.
RIP Granddad Terry. I'll miss you.
  (#4971 (permalink)) Old
ShesNotThere Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 15th 2012, 02:52 AM

Can't you see how much I admire you? How much it hurts to just sit back and watch?
  (#4972 (permalink)) Old
Spellbound Offline
LGRW
I've been here a while

Points: 44,905, Level: 30 Points: 44,905, Level: 30 Points: 44,905, Level: 30

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 15th 2012, 03:45 AM

I just wish you'd shut up

(#4973 (permalink)) Old
Stargazed. Offline
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 15th 2012, 03:49 AM

You seem like you're mad at me. First night this week you haven't talked to me. Well maybe I'm paranoid. I don't know. Whatever.
  (#4974 (permalink)) Old
Evanesco Offline
Linguistics geek
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 15th 2012, 01:22 PM

I miss you so much.

Do you wanna come with me? 'Cause if you do, then I should warn you - you're gonna see all sorts of things. Ghosts from the past. Aliens from the future. The day the Earth died in a ball of flame. It won't be quiet, it won't be safe, and it won't be calm. But I'll tell you what it will be: The trip of a lifetime!

(#4975 (permalink)) Old
ShesNotThere Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 16th 2012, 02:03 AM

Guess I should accept that you're never going to want me. It's harder than I thought...
  (#4976 (permalink)) Old
Stargazed. Offline
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 16th 2012, 02:22 AM

I hate your guts.
  (#4977 (permalink)) Old
Spellbound Offline
LGRW
I've been here a while

Points: 44,905, Level: 30 Points: 44,905, Level: 30 Points: 44,905, Level: 30

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 16th 2012, 02:26 AM

I waited for you to text me, and I got nothing. Thanks a lot.

(#4978 (permalink)) Old
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Manasvi
Location: A hidden, faaaaar-off world where people love each other and everything is just perfect. :)

Points: 14,168, Level: 17 Points: 14,168, Level: 17 Points: 14,168, Level: 17

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 16th 2012, 09:55 AM

To the person who shall remain unnamed,
Good girls know their limits.
Great girls know that they have none.
So better not teach me about my limits. You started everything, so now don't be a coward and run away.
  (#4979 (permalink)) Old
Evanesco Offline
Linguistics geek
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 16th 2012, 12:21 PM

Thanks for being such a jerk. Not. Act your age and don't mess around in my class anymore, I want to learn. You're an A level student, you should want to be there.

(#4980 (permalink)) Old
Stargazed. Offline
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 16th 2012, 02:13 PM

This is none of your business.
  (#4981 (permalink)) Old
amystery Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Becca

Points: 13,188, Level: 16 Points: 13,188, Level: 16 Points: 13,188, Level: 16

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 17th 2012, 03:28 AM

Hey you, I guess Im not entirely sure why I'm writing you at the moment except that clearly I'm not using my head, but rather my heart. I guess I don't typically follow my heart when I should or for that matter my head. Though it's been 25 hrs since I last skyped you it feels like its been forever. (well more since its taken me forever to write this and convince myself to send it) I miss you and my words can't express how much it pains me to see you hurting. I want to curl up and sleep forever. I woke up this morning and rolled over to look at my phone, knowing it wouldn't have any messages but hoping it would. I wrote text messages to you and deleted most of them today. I caved and sent you a few but convo was empty and I feel I should stop texting altogether or something because its hurting you more. The selfish part of me wants to do anything to get you back but in my heart somewhere I know we probably shouldnt be together right now and it kills me. A few months ago if you would have been the one to break up with me I'd have probably been okay with it, or rather more okay with it. I wanted you to realize that you deserved to be with someone who lived closer and could give you all those things that I can't from a distance. But now? I've fallen for you harder than I ever thought possible and knowing youre hurting is the worst part of this all. I want to drive down there and cuddle with you and make it all go away but no matter what I know I can't do that. I can't be the one to make you happy right now no matter how much I want to be and no matter how much I know Im going to try anyways. You told me you decided to take tae kwan do classes and I'm excited for you. I know you've been wanting to take classes and it'll give you something to do. Hopefully it'll help you and give you something to do instead of thinking etc. My head and heart both tell me different things and so do the people I've talked to but I hope that some how we figure things out, whether we decide to be friends or eventually get back together. I don't know where life will take the two of us but where ever you and I end up I hope you know how much you mean to me...how much you will ALWAYS mean to me. You've gotten me through more tough times than I could even begin to mention and you've helped me grow into the person I am today. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't struggling to find my place right now and I'd also be lying if I were to say I'm fine. Its a struggle to stay away from old habits but I try to remember what it would do to you if you found out.(..but would you really want to hear that I'm perfectly fine right now anyways? I'd think that would be almost as horrible as hearing that I'm miserable.) I'm struggling right now but I like to think that we'll figure it all out...at least thats what Im trying to tell myself. I need to tell myself that but I'm not very convincing sometimes. I worry about you and I wonder when we'll be able to talk like we use to or if that will ever happen again. After writing this I realize it stupidly long and only getting longer so I shall spare you anymore reading and end this shortly. I'm not sure if this even begins to show you how much you mean to me or if it really got anywhere at all. You may decide not to even read it and i guess in that case you havven't got to this point aha but I hope you do read it. I don't expect you to write back though I would love to hear from you whenever you decide to write.

Last edited by amystery; January 17th 2012 at 04:58 PM.
  (#4982 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount69

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 17th 2012, 04:52 AM

Of course you are .... excuses excuses and I always forgive you ... so fucking stupid ... sorry isn't fucking good enough ... I am not someone who can just be thrown out like a bag of trash. M'kay bye!
  (#4983 (permalink)) Old
Just Peachy. Offline
Normality, my friends.
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Lynds :)

Points: 63,646, Level: 36 Points: 63,646, Level: 36 Points: 63,646, Level: 36

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 17th 2012, 05:22 AM

Old feelings don't die quick.

(#4984 (permalink)) Old
greeneyedgirl12 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: annalise

Points: 7,869, Level: 13 Points: 7,869, Level: 13 Points: 7,869, Level: 13

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 17th 2012, 05:35 AM

Did you really ever loved me? or was i just your experiment.

~ We are like books, judged by our covers, and not by the story we hide,~
  (#4985 (permalink)) Old
Haylee. Offline
Just breathe.
Junior TeenHelper

Points: 12,431, Level: 16 Points: 12,431, Level: 16 Points: 12,431, Level: 16

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 17th 2012, 06:16 AM

I know my feelings don't matter. But thanks for reminding me of that. Thanks a lot.
  (#4986 (permalink)) Old
amystery Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 17th 2012, 08:06 PM

Although you probably won't read them I find myself writing messages to you or journaling as though I'm talking to you. Perhaps its my way of coping and feeling as though I'm talking to you or something I'm not really sure. Today is the first day that I've felt a little more content with things but nights are hard and I know that I probably won't feel this way later. Who knows though right? I'm not sure if you stalk my TH anymore so you may read this message...I guess that's why Im not posting the other messages I've been writing. I'm trying to stay positive but I guess you could call me a struggling optimist if ever there were such a thing...
  (#4987 (permalink)) Old
Stargazed. Offline
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 17th 2012, 09:34 PM

I miss you.
  (#4988 (permalink)) Old
blurryface Offline
|-/
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: anathema

Points: 16,504, Level: 18 Points: 16,504, Level: 18 Points: 16,504, Level: 18

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 17th 2012, 11:24 PM

I know...that you're over this...and that I should probably stop thinking about this...
I'm really sorry...not just for pissing you off on Twitter..not just for lying to you...
Not just for the ending-our-friendship-when-I-really-didn't-mean-to thing..
For ever falling in love with you.

And I say that for two reasons

1) It ruined our entire friendship. Sure, we still have the fun, insane, immature conversations that I love and can't have with anyone else, but... I know... that it doesn't feel the same for you. When you text me, your name doesn't just light up my phone, it lights up my entire day. And I know I'm just another pretty face in your phone and in your life. Never gonna be anything more. I should be okay with that... but I'm not. I'm trying so hard to get over you... It's not an overnight thing. Be patient.....please... and maybe one day we can be....friends. And that's what I'll limit us to be, because that's how it should have been in the first place.

2) I don't know if I could ever stop loving you.

I love you. If you ever left, I would cut my heart out of my chest and give it to you, because you were the best thing that ever happened to me. If you ever hated me, I would swear up and down that I never did and I never will.

I don't know where I'm going with this. This is supposed to be something I wish I could say to your face, but... I just need to get that off my chest.

And one more thing...

It's over a year away... I get it... But I need to know NOW that when you graduate, I'm still gonna matter to you cause I could never forget about you. Ever.

(#4989 (permalink)) Old
Alucard Offline
Maturity is Relative
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Kimmie

Points: 9,950, Level: 14 Points: 9,950, Level: 14 Points: 9,950, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 18th 2012, 12:24 AM

I wish I could say it was the alcohol that drove me to say yes but I knew that I wasn't as drunk as I claimed to be. I'm taking advantage of you but you seem so happy that I don't want to break it off because of the fear of what you would do to yourself. I feel horrible to just string you along and play pretend but I don't know what else to do.

Why does it always come back to you? I know I can't have these feelings but I feel happier when I get a message from you than from him. I'd rather hang out with you than with him. But I know you don't feel the same and that just makes it worse.
  (#4990 (permalink)) Old
amystery Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 18th 2012, 05:04 AM

I don't know what we're doing right now...
  (#4991 (permalink)) Old
I've been here a while

Points: 12,335, Level: 16 Points: 12,335, Level: 16 Points: 12,335, Level: 16

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 18th 2012, 04:09 PM

I know I said it doesn't bother me, but it does, obviously you can't tell or if you can you just don't care.
  (#4992 (permalink)) Old
Kumagoro Offline
Formerly ChaosControl
I've been here a while

Points: 18,923, Level: 19 Points: 18,923, Level: 19 Points: 18,923, Level: 19

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 18th 2012, 04:10 PM

This is weird. I can't tell if we're friends or more than that. It's not official, by any means, and I want this to go one way or the other, so I can feel more certain of what we have. I like being around you and what we have now feels like a relationship. So d'you want to put a name to it, or do we change the way we act? Because I don't want to be friends-with-benefits... it's nice as it's happening but then it goes to my head. I need to know, what do you want to do about this? It's your move.

(#4993 (permalink)) Old
Evanesco Offline
Linguistics geek
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 18th 2012, 05:49 PM

I care about you too much to ignore you. I'll always care about you. I wish that you were still with me, but I'd rather be your friend than lose you completely. I want you to be happy and your happiness matters more than mine. I don't care what it takes, you will be happy.

(#4994 (permalink)) Old
victoriabankson Offline
Average Joe

Name: victoria bankson

Points: 9,567, Level: 14 Points: 9,567, Level: 14 Points: 9,567, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 18th 2012, 06:18 PM

I love you

i want to have sex i crave it all the time

I wish i coudl fit in and have friends im tired of always being so alone in life

victoria bankson the person who will always be there for you

they tell me they love me
and yet
they use me then leave me
in an old scary ally
where i have to hide
to stay alive then
on day the new prince will come
and i believe that hes different
but he does the same thing all the rest have done
then comes the boy i've known all my life
he takes me home and teaches me to live
and we end up falling in love
NOW if only i could believe that

(#4995 (permalink)) Old
Always_Yours Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Amy Ryan

Points: 7,767, Level: 12 Points: 7,767, Level: 12 Points: 7,767, Level: 12

Unhappy Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 18th 2012, 07:42 PM

I wish I could tell you both how he hit me and put me down all the time, but I just can't I don't wanna break ur hearts
  (#4996 (permalink)) Old
summer_sunshine Offline
Summer_Sunshine
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Ericka

Points: 7,476, Level: 12 Points: 7,476, Level: 12 Points: 7,476, Level: 12

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 19th 2012, 12:02 AM

I miss you and love you more than you'll ever know. There's not a day in my life that I don't regret walking away. I just wish we could be friends again, that's it. It doesn't have to be anything more, I just want you in my life as something other than an enemy. Despite our situation, I honestly wish we could just say "screw what they think" and start talking again. I know it can't be that difficult....please, I love you and miss you.
  (#4997 (permalink)) Old
blurryface Offline
|-/
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: anathema

Points: 16,504, Level: 18 Points: 16,504, Level: 18 Points: 16,504, Level: 18

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 20th 2012, 01:21 PM

I miss you. Bottom line. When am I gonna get my friend back, the one thst would text me first, and would hold me when I said I was scared, .....the one who stopped me from taking my own life.

I miss you.

(#4998 (permalink)) Old
I've been here a while

Points: 12,335, Level: 16 Points: 12,335, Level: 16 Points: 12,335, Level: 16

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 20th 2012, 04:51 PM

Wish I could tell you the truth before it might be too late, but honestly I dunno how.
  (#4999 (permalink)) Old
Stargazed. Offline
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 20th 2012, 05:02 PM

Step-grandfathers don't tell their step-granddaughters that they're not welcome in their mother's home. Just because my mom pays you rent doesn't mean you have say of who's in the house or who's not. I can't afford rent so shut the fuck up. Once I get a job, I'll be out. You can count on that. Fuck you "pepere".
  (#5000 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount39

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 21st 2012, 03:09 AM

Stop calling me skinny, stop saying my waist is so small, stop telling me I'm beautiful, JUST STOP! You know that there is something wrong, but I will not break. Just please, please just stop. You don't understand what would happen if my family were to find out...

You told me you're glad I send you calorie numbers, you said that when you see how much I don't eat, you realize it's wrong what I'm doing to myself. Well, what about you? I hate throwing up, I can't stand doing it. For me, it's easier to just not eat. I almost went 48 hours without eating, but I became weak because I felt faint. What's wrong with me?