TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Games and Things Here you can find popular chit-chat threads like games and surveys.

Note: Posts made in this forum don't contribute towards your post count.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 4.88 average.
  (#6921 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount19

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 23rd 2013, 05:03 PM

I wasn't being funny, I was being serious!

You're deaf, you've never heard sounds either purely or through hearing aids. Hearing sounds through an inch-thick wall of glass is not amusing. It's scary and, to me, it's a bit suffocating. I feel as if I'm trapped in a glass box or something, unable to get out.

If you can't relate, don't comment. Simple as that.
  (#6922 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 24th 2013, 10:40 AM

I feel so crap that you guys were talking about 'cheating' on me. I wish I could get across to you how bad that made me feel. I've finally found something I love doing and don't have to compete with anyone over and is an outlet for me. I love singing. And if you and him start singing together, he's not going to want to sing with me any more. You're better at singing than me - you're better at everything than me. Why sing with me when he could sing with you?? What bothers me is you two don't even LIKE each other... him and I are close friends, you and I are close friends but the two of you never got on when we were in school. Surely you know lots of people that you could go sing with without taking my accompanist who actually makes me feel better about myself. This has really affected it and I'm worried that I won't be able to sing any more without wanting to curl up in a ball and die because I don't feel good enough. Please don't do this.

Honey, you're familiar, like my mirror, years ago
I slithered here from Eden just to sit outside your door
Níl a shíltear mar a bhítear.
Things are not always what they seem.
  (#6923 (permalink)) Old
Rivière Offline
Par la rivière
I've been here a while

Name: Sarah

Points: 46,505, Level: 31 Points: 46,505, Level: 31 Points: 46,505, Level: 31

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 24th 2013, 03:40 PM

Sometimes when I talk to you about something serious, you never take me seriously and it makes me feel like I'm just a joke to you. It's really not nice. Please stop.
  (#6924 (permalink)) Old
hocus pocus Offline
Feline the love.

TeenHelp Addict

Pronouns: She/her

Points: 120,700, Level: 49 Points: 120,700, Level: 49 Points: 120,700, Level: 49

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 24th 2013, 05:11 PM

I'm so sorry. Both of those people, gone, within months. I'm thinking of you and it's sad to see you like this. Especially this time of year. It's ripping you apart.

If clarity's in death, then why won't this die?
Years of tearing down our banners, you and I
Living for the thrill of hitting you where it hurts
Give me back my girlhood, it was mine first

The axe forgets, but the tree remembers
  (#6925 (permalink)) Old
Rivière Offline
Par la rivière
I've been here a while

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 25th 2013, 10:22 PM

The funny thing was that I kinda felt you'd message me for Christmas. Then you did. Only the best part of all was that I actually tried to put effort into the conversation. All you did was talk about yourself. I'm fine, thank you for (not) asking...
  (#6926 (permalink)) Old
Average Joe

Name: anonymous

Points: 8,105, Level: 13 Points: 8,105, Level: 13 Points: 8,105, Level: 13

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 25th 2013, 10:51 PM

I'm a vegetarian, and it'd be lovely if you offered something other than meats and potatoes for Christmas supper.
  (#6927 (permalink)) Old
Outside, huh?

Name: Cathy

Points: 43,443, Level: 29 Points: 43,443, Level: 29 Points: 43,443, Level: 29

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 26th 2013, 03:15 PM

I really hate you.

Member Since 1/15/2012
  (#6928 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Katie

Points: 33,969, Level: 26 Points: 33,969, Level: 26 Points: 33,969, Level: 26

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 26th 2013, 06:24 PM

I'm trying to believe that, if this doesn't work out the world doesn't fall apart, but if it doesn't work out I will be left:
Without a chance at my dream degree from a place and program that I swear was BUILT for me
Without prospects
Without an income
With debt so deep it's over your head (that I will have racked up for no reason)
and No insurance
Just in time for my birthday
and as much as you'll say you want to help, I won't be your student anymore so it won't be your job. And I wouldn't let you anyway because I know the truth will be that you don't want to, it's just something you have to say, and that I am wasting your time.

I've never felt like I fit anywhere and I FIT here, if it can't work here, it can't work anywhere. My life will be over and we will both know it because I will actually have to say this to you. Even if you tried to get me help, the lack of insurance and income would mean that it could never happen.

I don't know how you are allowed to be where you are doing what you're doing. I may be one of the few people who doesn't like you, but I have WITNESSES that will back me when I say that I have good reason not to, and that you didn't like me either. You don't have to like me, but you didn't have the right to say the things you said and I don't understand why there have been no consequences for you while I sit in his office getting threats instead of help. I mean I can accept that I'm not ready, hell I'm the one who told you that! How you saying "when you feel like you know everything, that's when patients die" happened or was appropriate response in that situation I have NO IDEA!

I get along with 99.9% of people, there just happen to be 2 that I can't stand; and one I like as a person, but she confronted too soon and her theory doesn't work on me.

You got onto me for constantly defending myself, but you know what? When you have been through the s*** I've been through and dealt with the people I've dealt with, you have to do that to avoid feeling like a completely WORTHLESS waste of space who was put on earth to be hurt and can't even EXIST correctly, let alone do anything right or say anything halfway intelligent. The way you treated me didn't help. Stop giving me every reason in the world to defend my RIGHTS to respect and choice of career and I'll stop doing it.

Thank you for telling me that I'm not stupid, you aren't the first person to tell me that, but I can't "stop being so hard on yourself" because every time I try I get feedback as proof that I seriously overestimate and therefore I'm clearly not being hard enough on myself. Sometimes I think I shouldn't bother having dreams, I'll never get anything that I want. I'll just waste time, money, and energy getting as close as I possibly can to having it all only to watch it crumble beneath my feet or blow up in my face; just like I was always convinced that it would. A classic combination of the fact that I don't deserve it and even if I did, I couldn't do anything right to have it happen for me anyway and that would serve as evidence to beat myself up.

LHO: March 31, 2008- October 13, 2012

"Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you." Jean Paul Sarte

Last edited by Kate*; December 27th 2013 at 05:51 AM.
  (#6929 (permalink)) Old
hocus pocus Offline
Feline the love.

TeenHelp Addict

Points: 120,700, Level: 49 Points: 120,700, Level: 49 Points: 120,700, Level: 49

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 26th 2013, 10:57 PM

You could have called, or messaged me. We could have video chatted. I would have walked all of the miles it'd take to get to your house. I would have stayed up all night for you. I am so happy that you're alive. And I'm so sorry that I've been too self absorbed to give you a call once in a while. I hope you left the hospital feeling a little bit stronger. Love you.

(#6930 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount71

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 27th 2013, 05:36 AM

I really miss you. Not in a "I-want-to-jump-your-bones-the-second-you-return-way," although that is certainly something I will want to do at some point. I just simply miss cuddling with you you on your couch and watching things with your dogs snuggled next to us. When you get back I may just want to spend several hours doing that.
  (#6931 (permalink)) Old
Oxytocin Offline
Wonder cake
Not a n00b

Points: 9,021, Level: 13 Points: 9,021, Level: 13 Points: 9,021, Level: 13

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 27th 2013, 11:15 AM

Yes, I actually am f***ing sad.

I could dwell on my problems... But I'd rather make a milkshake...
  (#6932 (permalink)) Old
rosepetal Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 9,441, Level: 14 Points: 9,441, Level: 14 Points: 9,441, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 27th 2013, 12:15 PM

Thanks for the fucking pressure.
Why aren't you all easy to tell things to, why can't I just know and trust for certain that you'd react in a good way?
I wish I could fucking tell you all this but it's not mine to tell. She's suicidal and I'll be the only one there our age who knows and how am I meant to split my time evenly between you, why can't you just be the best of friends too and not the opposite?
I hate that I can't tell anyone, well I mean friends, it just makes it harder, there's so many of your secrets that I can't tell friends.
Also.. Please fucking make it through
  (#6933 (permalink)) Old
Rivière Offline
Par la rivière
I've been here a while

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 28th 2013, 01:39 AM

I don't know you but you know, I have the exact same problem as you.
  (#6934 (permalink)) Old
Ambedo. Offline
I'm as sane as I ever was.

I can't get enough

Name: Sam
Pronouns: she/her

Points: 40,752, Level: 29 Points: 40,752, Level: 29 Points: 40,752, Level: 29

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 28th 2013, 05:59 AM

I don't know what else to try anymore. I'm sorry I'm not enough.

wanderlust consumed her;
foreign hearts & exotic minds compelled her.
she had a gypsy soul
and a vibrant heart for the unknown.
-d. marie
  (#6935 (permalink)) Old
hocus pocus Offline
Feline the love.

TeenHelp Addict

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 28th 2013, 08:19 PM

3 more weeks until I can see you. Or just a little more. 3 more weeks is all I'm asking. I'm not ready to let go of you yet. Please. For me. I know you're ready to leave. But just wait, wait for me.

We used to be so close. What ever happened to that?

If you were actually trying, you wouldn't make comments about your son and treat him like that. So please stop.

I don't feel like you're taking me seriously. I wish you knew.. I wish you weren't so doubtful of my past; it makes me feel worse. I'm already upset enough.. I don't know. I just need your support. But I can't tell you that.

Last edited by hocus pocus; December 29th 2013 at 06:31 PM.
  (#6936 (permalink)) Old
Catharsis. Offline
I've been here a while

Points: 33,960, Level: 26 Points: 33,960, Level: 26 Points: 33,960, Level: 26

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 29th 2013, 06:40 PM

If you can tell me I should understand blah blah blah, can I tell you should also understand something? We have a very happy relationship, I like to think. Our only source of drama is people like you who snoop in on us. Like any other couple, we go through our rough points. Like any other couple, we make it through. Like any other couple, we don't rashly decide to call it off. Couples go through these things, couples make it through. That's how it works. I'm no expert, by any means whatsoever, but that's the extent of my knowledge on it.

I don't know why you seem to think something is "going on". I've known for a while that you haven't had an exceedingly high opinion of me, for reasons I don't know. Our relationship is as equal and as fair as they come, mate. Neither one of us forces the other into anything or does anything that might affect our relationship, without consenting the other. Do my parents argue? Quite often. Does that mean they should break up and never talk again? No. Does the arguing mean they don't have quite a happy, balanced relationship? Certainly not.

You should also understand that these rough points are few and far between. It's a tough time of the year. I totally understand you're doing this out of wanting her to be happy, and that's very reasonable and quite admirable. My advice to you is just to relax a little. All that's "going on", is what I've described above; those little rough patches. It happens. Things haven't always been smooth between you and my girlfriend as friends, I'm sure you've argued, disagreed and been pissed at each other, does that mean I should tell you not to be friends anymore? No, it does not. We're going through a little rough patch, but this has happened before, and we've come out the other end. At the end of it, we're still as much in love as we were before.

tl;dr - You're not part of the NKVD's relationship investigation wing or something. Laissez-faire, and for crying out loud, chillaxez-vous. Cheers.
  (#6937 (permalink)) Old
Chin up, buttercup.
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Emery

Points: 8,016, Level: 13 Points: 8,016, Level: 13 Points: 8,016, Level: 13

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 29th 2013, 08:40 PM

I don't love you anymore.
You're not who I thought you were.
I thought you wanted love,
But it turns out,
All you wanted were nudes and sex.
Why did you have to lie to me and say you loved me,
Instead of just telling me you liked me for my vulnerability and virginity?
I just don't understand
How you could hurt me like that
And walk away like nothing happened.

I love you to the moon and back.

Darling you are the only exception. ~Paramore ♡
  (#6938 (permalink)) Old
Chin up, buttercup.
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Emery

Points: 8,016, Level: 13 Points: 8,016, Level: 13 Points: 8,016, Level: 13

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 29th 2013, 08:41 PM

I don't love you anymore.
You're not who I thought you were.
I thought you wanted love,
But it turns out,
All you wanted were nudes and sex.
Why did you have to lie to me and say you loved me,
Instead of just telling me you liked me for my vulnerability and virginity?
I just don't understand
How you could hurt me like that
And walk away like nothing happened.

I love you to the moon and back.

Darling you are the only exception. ~Paramore ♡
  (#6939 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 30th 2013, 08:08 PM

You have no idea how HOW much I want to go to America. NO idea. I'm reallllly trying not to get my hopes up too much but aghhhhhhhh.........!!!

(#6940 (permalink)) Old
Jovial. Offline
Skittles Minion.
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Trish

Points: 20,518, Level: 20 Points: 20,518, Level: 20 Points: 20,518, Level: 20

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 30th 2013, 11:43 PM

"Maybe we were meant to be, we just did it wrong"
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#6941 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 31st 2013, 11:01 PM

Please let there be counseling available; you have NO IDEA how badly I need it. If there weren't ethical and role issues and it wouldn't end my career before it starts, I would tell you everything. Also, THANK YOU for respecting me, telling me the truth, putting up with me, squeezing me in, calming me down, and understanding me when you DIDN'T have to. You have no idea how badly I needed someone to tell me that I wasn't alone, that I wasn't stupid, and that being upset wasn't over reacting. You have good reason to be concerned. I have been damaged, but I am still standing because of the handful of people like you I've run into. One of my resolutions is to leave you alone unless I need something only you can do for me. I really hope I get you as a supervisor because we both know I'll need someone to convince me that I can do this.

I don't hate people and I respect everyone unless they give me reason not to. You gave me so many reasons not to that I lost track. Once you lose my respect, and you have, I will not deal with you. I hope you get some consequences for what you said because it was wrong and you have yet to face any while he's threatening me with the worst thing he has. He says he doesn't want to have to do that to me, that he would fight for me, but if it comes to that, he would have no control and no choice. While you had nothing bad to say to him about me, you had nothing good to say to me about me and that was not okay. You are entitled to have concerns and to dislike me, but you are not entitled to disrespect me. I was taught somewhere along the way that I didn't deserve respect or to have things work out for me, you reinforced those "lessons", but I am taking my power back. I'm not wasting any of next year letting you make me feel like s*** about myself. I'm also not stupid so I'm not making the same mistake for a third time. I may be letting this go, but I'm not subjecting myself to you again no matter what it means. I deserve better than that, I hope the next instructor I have will do for me what you couldn't. Based on e-mails back and forth which I already had to have with him, things look pretty good.

(#6942 (permalink)) Old
Rivière Offline
Par la rivière
I've been here a while

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 31st 2013, 11:44 PM

Just wanna say so many things. No point because you'll just ignore me or not listen anyway. Sigh.
  (#6943 (permalink)) Old
hocus pocus Offline
Feline the love.

TeenHelp Addict

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 1st 2014, 06:27 PM

I don't want to live with you anymore. Do you know how many times we've considered it? But there's one person, just one, who doesn't want to let you go. Consider yourself lucky. I hate getting so jealous of other families, for being normal, for being able to do so many things they take for granted. We've never been to Disney World, we're not even allowed on a plane. We've never been to a sit down restaurant as a family. Yeah, I'm sure I sound like a cold asshole, but you know what? I'm done. I'm not against trying to help him, but he's getting worse. And screaming and having a fit and beating the shit out of us daily has become too much. I know it's not your fault, but I can't do this anymore.

You're smarter than you let on, so use it.

(#6944 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 1st 2014, 10:50 PM

I liked that spooning too much.

(#6945 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 1st 2014, 11:17 PM

--It's clear that it's a struggle for you, I hope you can do what you need to do to get it under control. I wish I could help you with it, but it would be unethical and cross boundaries.

---Same except I will add that i hope you can feel better about yourself too because it really seems to affect you emotionally more than it does him.

---To both: I know someone who died from complications of this, I couldn't help him either. I hate feeling helpless. I'm going to be a PROFESSIONAL HELPER for crying out loud! How do you move on when you are powerless to help someone, or if they don't want your help and you have to watch bad things happen to them? And while we're at it, how do you deal with transference?

(#6946 (permalink)) Old
NotExactlyCrazy Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Charlie
Location: Second Star to the Right and Straight on 'til Morning

Points: 7,454, Level: 12 Points: 7,454, Level: 12 Points: 7,454, Level: 12

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 2nd 2014, 02:05 AM

Kyle: Why did you stop emailing me? Do you not like me anymore? You were my best friend....what exactly did I do? I'll do anything, say anything, so have you back again. I miss you and I love you. Please come back to me.

Bradon: I hope you love her. I really do. I hope that you broke my heart for a reason. I hope she's your best friend, just like I was yours. I hope she's worth the pain you caused.

Alyson: I'm sorry. You were right and I am so, so, so sorry.

Nikolai: I'm in love with you. More and more every time I talk to you. I am too terrified to tell you, because I know that you could never feel the same way. I know that if I told you, we wouldn't be best friends anymore and that's just not worth it. Also, it's be really nice if, just once, you texted ME first.

Mom: I'm sorry I'm such a fuck-up. Maybe someday I'll learn to wake up perfect.

Dr. Rossignol: What's wrong with me? Please, tell me that there is a medical reason that I am like this, because if there isn't then I really am crazy. I don't think I could live with that. Please tell me that I am not my mother. Please give me an explanation. Please tell me i can be fixed.

Pat: I thought I needed your approval. As it turns out, I don't. I can get by just fine without being your charity case. You may have given me my break, but that doesn't mean I owe you my existence.

Jay: I miss you. I wish things had ended differently between Braeden and I and that you and I could still be close. You were like a second mother to me....I miss that.

God: I don't know how I feel about you. I used to. But I don't anymore. I don't know how such an all-powerful being could stand by and watch all the pain and suffering that goes on in this world. I don't know how you could ignore my prayers so many times.
  (#6947 (permalink)) Old
mindflower Offline
what the hell is a FixYou♥
I've been here a while

Name: taylor

Points: 32,370, Level: 25 Points: 32,370, Level: 25 Points: 32,370, Level: 25

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 2nd 2014, 02:52 AM

Would you mind talking to me a little more, you know, so I actually feel like your girlfriend and not some annoying, desperate sophomore that just so happens to be in your life of Call of Duty and smoking....
I'm here you know, I kind of need you more than anyone else in this fucked up world...
  (#6948 (permalink)) Old
NotExactlyCrazy Offline
Not a n00b

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 2nd 2014, 02:33 PM

Seriously? I heard you the first time you asked and I definitely said I would do it right after I finished my homework. Why exactly did you feel the reason to keep screaming up to me when I already told you I would do it?

I am the one who loved you. I am the one who stayed. I am the one and you walked away. I am the one who waited, and now you act like you just don't give a damn. Like you never knew who I am.
  (#6949 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 2nd 2014, 11:31 PM

Why didn't you tell me you were planning on going to Lahinch Conor?? What was going to happen... you just upped and went and then told me you were across the country for three days?? I was actually quite surprised by that when you told me because it's so unlike us not to have spoken about it. I've actually felt pretty shit this evening since talking to you, mostly because of that. It's not that you planned on going - you can go where you want to go, do what you want to do, obviously. It's just the fact that you didn't bother to tell me. And then you didn't seem very interested in talking to me. Just like you haven't much recently. We're drifting apart but I feel like maybe you don't love me any more, maybe you don't really care that we're not as close as we were. Do you want to break up with me?? I know this is coming and I just don't know how long it'll take and I can't keep preparing myself for it. I know we're best friends and we both love each other very much and even thinking about it hurts like hell. But I just feel so crap that you've been acting like this. Maybe you like someone else?? I don't know.

(#6950 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount63

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 2nd 2014, 11:57 PM

Stop f***ing lying to me. You are not legally blind and you haven't been legally blind since you were ten years old and I know this for a fact because my eye sight is way worse then yours and I'm almost considered legally blind. So next time you feel like opening your mouth to me please make sure that I'm not actually going to catch you in a lie.
  (#6951 (permalink)) Old
Ambedo. Offline
I'm as sane as I ever was.

I can't get enough

Name: Sam
Pronouns: she/her

Points: 40,752, Level: 29 Points: 40,752, Level: 29 Points: 40,752, Level: 29

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 3rd 2014, 07:39 AM

You are absolutely adorable and spending time with you is one of the few things I look forward to these days. Thank you for just being you and accepting me as fully as you do.

wanderlust consumed her;
foreign hearts & exotic minds compelled her.
she had a gypsy soul
and a vibrant heart for the unknown.
-d. marie
  (#6952 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 3rd 2014, 08:03 PM

Based on the grades I had, it's obvious that I have some natural talent for this. The fact that they only got worse after you failed me is proof that I could do it until you convinced me I couldn't. What you did was WRONG and even if you had good reason to do it, you went about it the WRONG WAY, so much so that I now need counseling to undo the damage. THANKS FOR NOTHING!

(#6953 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 3rd 2014, 10:35 PM

I'm having trouble trying to work out your feelings for me. You like talking to me and you listen to me - you remembered what days my exams were on - and I know you're attracted to me, but I don't know if you actually fancy me as a person. It's interesting. Either way it doesn't matter, shure I liked all our chats today. Although you are one of the few 22 year olds I know who have never had a long-term relationship and I'd like to see you give it a go.

(#6954 (permalink)) Old
NotExactlyCrazy Offline
Not a n00b

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 4th 2014, 05:31 AM

Yes, I probably do need counseling. But you know what...in a strange way I like the hurt...it makes me feel real, alive. Maybe that's what being alive is, learning to live through the sadness. Learning to see through the delusion of happiness, to the bare bones of things. You know what? I'm afraid to admit that I might be broken. I am afraid to trust someone that much, open up that much. I am afraid to find out that I'm crazy. I am afraid to find out that I am exactly like you.

I am the one who loved you. I am the one who stayed. I am the one and you walked away. I am the one who waited, and now you act like you just don't give a damn. Like you never knew who I am.
  (#6955 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 4th 2014, 09:19 PM

I love you so, so much, but I'm not sure how much longer this will go on. What's wrong with us...

That text today was really cute, regardless of whether I'm attracted to you or not (mildly.) I actually appreciated it, given how stressed out I was in work yesterday. Also I really think you like me. Haha.

(#6956 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 4th 2014, 09:19 PM

Also I was fantasising about you today.

(#6957 (permalink)) Old
Not_here Offline
I can't get enough

Name: nobody

Points: 37,084, Level: 27 Points: 37,084, Level: 27 Points: 37,084, Level: 27

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 4th 2014, 10:12 PM

I'm not a bad person. You just don't get it.
  (#6958 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 4th 2014, 10:53 PM

I tell other people what you have done to me and THEY use the word abuse without my prompting. I've obviously given you more respect than you deserve by not wanting to call it that.

How do you get over being abused by so many people, in different settings, in different ways? I can accept that one or even a few people were ridiculously out of line, but I have a hard time believing that they ALL were, which is how I came to the false belief that there was something about me that meant that I deserved it. How do I get my confidence back and believe in myself again? And if you say that you can't tell me we're going to have problems. Even if that's not your role with me, you should be able, as a professional, to understand and offer me SOMETHING to start with.

I'm stubborn, but you said it yourself, I'm not stupid; when asking for help has backfired EVERY TIME you've tried it for your entire life, you eventually learn to stop doing it. And then you get in trouble for NOT asking for help, you can't win and you give up. It's a wonder I haven't quit already.

(#6959 (permalink)) Old
Pirouette Offline
Just a girl strolling by
I've been here a while

Name: Rishy

Points: 19,789, Level: 20 Points: 19,789, Level: 20 Points: 19,789, Level: 20

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 5th 2014, 03:17 AM

Look, if you don't like my advice, you don't need to take it. I'm sorry but your words really hurt. If you want my advice, I'll be happy to help, but please, be appreciative of my help. I'm not an expert- I'm just a teenager who is trying to put herself into your shoes and think where to go from there. I haven't experienced every single scenario in the world, so don't expect my advice to sound like it's coming from a professional. Oh yeah- I don't even have a college degree...I'm just a high school senior, so I still have a whole life of things to experience ahead of me.

[left]

"Imperfection is beauty;
madness is genius;
and its better to be absolutely ridiculous
than absolutely boring."

-Marilyn Monroe

(#6960 (permalink)) Old
hocus pocus Offline
Feline the love.

TeenHelp Addict

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 5th 2014, 04:06 AM

I don't know whether to be angry with you or really embarrassed. Either way. Do not talk about things that you are not fucking educated about, okay? My life is my business, not yours.