TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Games and Things Here you can find popular chit-chat threads like games and surveys.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
WillO'Wisp Offline
I've been here a while

Talking REALLY getting to know each other! - March 6th 2011, 08:55 PM

Here's a game I bet nobody here has played yet! It may be more of a research, but I think we should all know our roots. So here's what you do.
Name your birth stone, zodiac sign, chinese astrology sign, earth element, and tree sign. So it's kind of like a game as well.
If you want to find out your tree sign you can go here: http://mistupid.com/psych/treesign.htm

It has other zodiac stuff there too if you're not sure yet. Do some research on yourself, and go!

Mine is:

WALNUT TREE (Passion) - unrelenting, strange and full of contrasts, often egotistic, aggressive, noble, broad horizon, unexpected reactions, spontaneous, unlimited ambition, no flexibility, difficult and uncommon partner, not always liked but often admired, ingenious strategist, very jealous and passionate, no compromise.

Birth stone: Diamond.

Chinese Astrology animal sign: The Dragon.

Element: Earth

Zodiac sign: Taurus (The bull)

(#2 (permalink)) Old
:)
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Elizabeth

Re: REALLY getting to know each other! - March 6th 2011, 11:39 PM

Birth stone: Peridot
Chinese astrology sign: Rat
element: fire
zodiac sign: Leo (the lion)

POPLAR TREE (Uncertainty) - looks very decorative, not very self-confident, only courageous if necessary, needs goodwill and pleasant surroundings, very choosy, often lonely, great animosity, artistic nature, good organizer, tends to lean toward philosophy, reliable in any situation, takes partnership seriously.

This is pretty awesome And the tree part is SO true! Only I AM confident.

Laugh as much as you breathe
and love as long as you live

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Kitty. Offline
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Kitty

Re: REALLY getting to know each other! - March 7th 2011, 05:59 AM

I love these kind of things!

Mine is:

HAZELNUT TREE (Extraordinary) - charming, undemanding, very understanding, knows how to make an impression, active fighter for social cause, popular, moody, and capricious lover, honest, and tolerant partner, precise sense of judgment.

Birth Stone: Aquamarine

Chinese Astrology Sign: Pig

I couldn't find the link for the element.

Zodiac Sign: Aries (Ram)
  Send a message via MSN to Kitty.  
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Banshee Prince Offline
One day I am gonna grow wings
Average Joe

Name: Nash

Re: REALLY getting to know each other! - March 10th 2011, 01:01 AM

Birth Stone
Opal

Zodiac Sign
Libra (the scales)

Chinese Astrology Sign
Rooster

Earth Element
Air

Tree Sign
ROWAN TREE (Sensitivity) - full of charm, cheerful, gifted without egoism, likes to draw attention, loves life, motion, unrest, and even complications, is both dependent and independent, good taste, artistic, passionate, emotional, good company, does not forgive.

So I will find my fears and face them
I will cower like a dog
I will kick and scream
I will kneel and plead
I'll fight like hell to hide that I'm givin' up
Another Travelin' Song ||| Bright Eyes

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Quartet Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Melanie

Re: REALLY getting to know each other! - March 10th 2011, 03:07 AM

What a fun idea, haha.

Birthstone:

Opal, Sapphire or Quartz

Chinese Astrology Sign:
Snake
The Snake is the intuitive, introspective, refined and collected of the Animal Signs. They are attractive people who take cries with ease and do not become flustered easily. They are graceful people, exciting and dark at the same time.

Earth Element:
Fire

Zodiac Sign:
Aries
Aries is symbolized by the ram. The ram has come to represent male fertility, aggression, and courage. A ram's horn is part of a cornucopia, the "horn of plenty", symbolizing abundance. In history, rams were often symbols of leadership. Aries natives are said to be leaders and pioneers.
Rams butt their heads into their enemies; and Aries natives are thought to approach life "head-on".

Tree Sign:
MAPLE TREE
(Independent) - no ordinary person, full of imagination and originality, shy and reserved, ambitious, proud, self-confident, hungers for new experiences, sometimes nervous, has many complexities, good memory, learns easily, complicated love life, wants to impress.

Colours De Moi

(#6 (permalink)) Old
rac146 Offline
Missing Molly
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Ruth

Re: REALLY getting to know each other! - March 14th 2011, 04:15 AM

Tree sign:
WALNUT TREE (Passion) - unrelenting, strange and full of contrasts, often egotistic, aggressive, noble, broad horizon, unexpected reactions, spontaneous, unlimited ambition, no flexibility, difficult and uncommon partner, not always liked but often admired, ingenious strategist, very jealous and passionate, no compromise.

Chinese Zodiac:
Horse - Horses are extremely intelligent so they’re able to grasp new subjects with ease. They’re also capable of multi-tasking however they don’t always finish what they start because they’re forever chasing the next opportunity. Horses are honest, friendly and open-minded. They’re perhaps a bit too centered on themselves and have been known to throw tantrums when situations don’t go their way.

Zodiac sign: Scorpio
The Scorpio is often misunderstood. These personalities are bold and are capable of executing massive enterprises with cool control and confidence. They can surmount seemingly all obstacles when they put their mind to the task, and they have unshakable focus when the situation calls for it. Regardless of their bold nature, they are often secretive, but they are always observing behind their withdrawn manner.

Birthstone: Opal

Element: Metal

Look a rattata!!!!

(#7 (permalink)) Old
Pianissimo Offline
Used to be Floriferous
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: REALLY getting to know each other! - March 15th 2011, 10:08 PM

POPLAR TREE (Uncertainty) - looks very decorative, not very self-confident, only courageous if necessary, needs goodwill and pleasant surroundings, very choosy, often lonely, great animosity, artistic nature, good organizer, tends to lean toward philosophy, reliable in any situation, takes partnership seriously.
^^ Honestly, that describes me perfectly and it kinda creeps me out xD

Birth stone: Emerald

Chinese Astrology animal sign: The Rat

Zodiac sign: Taurus
  Send a message via AIM to Pianissimo Send a message via MSN to Pianissimo Send a message via Skype™ to Pianissimo 
  (#8 (permalink)) Old
WillO'Wisp Offline
I've been here a while

Re: REALLY getting to know each other! - March 17th 2011, 07:59 PM

I'm the only dragon so far xD lol

(#9 (permalink)) Old
AmazonQueen Offline
Why so Serious?
I've been here a while

Name: Jess

Re: REALLY getting to know each other! - March 19th 2011, 08:40 AM

Element: ELM TREE (Noble-Minded) - pleasant shape, tasteful clothes, loudest demands, tends not to forgive mistakes, cheerful, likes to lead but not to obey, honest and faithful partner, likes making decisions for others, noble-minded, generous, good sense of humor, practical.

Birth stone: Garnet

Chinese Astrology animal sign: Boar

Zodiac sign: Capricorn

The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows.
It is a very mean and nasty place and it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it.
You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward.
How much you can take, and keep moving forward.
PM me if you need to talk about ANYTHING.

Closed Thread