TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Birthdays! Use this forum to talk about yours or your friends' birthdays, or to wish other TeenHelp users a happy birthday.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Koharuchan Offline
Skittles Minion
I can't get enough

Name: Haru

Points: 30,098, Level: 25 Points: 30,098, Level: 25 Points: 30,098, Level: 25

Boyfriend's birthday. - June 9th 2012, 03:04 AM

My boyfriend's birthday is coming up in about 3 weeks, and today I was in the mall with my friend looking around for something. I went to the store that sells personalized engraved stuff, and I noticed that they had pocketwatches, and Jon has a special fascination for them. He loves pocketwatches, but he doesn't have one of his own, so I want to buy it for him for his birthday. Now, here's the problem: I don't know what to get engraved on it. I'm thinking of just getting his name on the front, but I don't know what to have them put on the back. I keep trying to think of love quotes, but it needs to be something short, because they charge by the word, and if it gets long I'll be looking at a lot of money. Does anybody have some cute love quotes that are short and sweet?

I love my Big Sleepy Bear.
I still fill my panties; do YOU?
No great artist ever sees things as they really are. If he did, he would cease to be an artist. -Oscar Wilde
Buddy since 12/25/11 Self Expressions mod since 4/23/12 Helplink mentor since 5/9/12 . . . . . .Skittlify.
I was blessed by your companionship from 12/24/01-6/27/13
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Ten.Foot.Line Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 7,576, Level: 12 Points: 7,576, Level: 12 Points: 7,576, Level: 12

Re: Boyfriend's birthday. - June 9th 2012, 03:36 AM

I don't have any quotes but you could put a little inside joke on the back, you know, something to make him smile.

I am home schooled and proud of it! No, I do not like skirts. Yes, I have a social life. I'm conservative and I wear a purity ring. I am dead set on saving my first kiss for my wedding day. If you want to tell me that saving my kiss is impossible, STUFF IT.
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
jenntasticxx Offline
supermegafoxyawesomehot
Average Joe

Name: Jenn

Points: 8,431, Level: 13 Points: 8,431, Level: 13 Points: 8,431, Level: 13

Re: Boyfriend's birthday. - June 9th 2012, 04:25 AM

my youth minister got an iphone from his wife as a gift. she engraved on the back "from your hot wife." i thought that was silly and cute x] anyway, you could just sign it... like: Love Always, Koharuchan.

or if you have a certain song that reminds you of him, just add a short lyric. or you know, a classic i love you is always great :]

my boyfriend's ex got him something like that. when they broke up he gave it back, and she threw it in lake superior "/ so you could also just go with his name so if you do break up, he can still keep it with out it being weird. but that's really cynical of me, so ignore me :P lol.
Closed Thread