TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Birthdays! (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f37-birthdays/)
-   -   Happy Birthday Rishy! (Saiyouri) (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f37-birthdays/t135471-happy-birthday-rishy-saiyouri/)

CrusadingAvenger January 5th 2015 07:13 AM

Happy Birthday Rishy! (Saiyouri)

On behalf of Mark, he would like to greet his girlfriend a Happy Birthday, and he has some words he wants to express to Rishy. Here's his message:

Quote:

Hello there everyone,

As you may know, today holds a special meaning. It is my girlfriend’s birthday!! I’d like to take a moment and express a few words of gratitude to her.

Rishy is the kind of girl that if you simply talk to her and get to know her, she’ll give you a chance. She’ll be that girl that will always be there to listen, even when she is struggling with her own life. She can be this very outgoing girl on the Internet, but outside of that, she is lost in looking for her own meaning of life, which she struggles with constantly. She does so much for TeenHelp that I believe she doesn’t get appreciated enough for that. Though, not to say that she even asks for anything in return (or even a simple thank you), she’s the kind of person that one can role model themselves after. Even when she has been through the worst and on the verge of ending her life, she finds reason to push onward and have the willpower to do whatever it takes to make her life get better. That says a lot about her character, and I must say that’s one of the many things I admire most about her.

It’s true that she says in her blogs that she won’t have a normal life, and she wonders whether or not she is a mistake in this world. Despite everything she has said in her blogs and communicating with her on a regular basis from time to time. I see something in her that she has yet to recognize, and that is a spirited fighter. She might not believe me when I say this, but it’s the truth. I’ve always seen her rise from her frightening experiences and come out even more stronger than before. She exhibits the true quality of persevering in life, not only in hers, but in other people. Deep down inside, she is a hero, one in which helps out where it is needed the most.

Today, I’m so ecstatic to say that she is one of the most amazing people I’ve ever encountered in my life. Rishy, I’m happy to call you my girlfriend, and you and I both know that whether we end up together as soul mates, or go back to being close friends, we will never lose each other. I don’t care how far apart we are or the differences that we have in our personalities; you are truly one astounding girl. Honestly, so many girls have come and gone into my life, but I have never encountered someone whose as wonderful as you are. I’m so happy that you are still here in this world because even though you might think you don’t matter to anyone, you matter to me. I hope that someday there is a part of you that will come to accept this, and yes we are both young and there is still the possibility of being destined to be with someone different rather than with each other, but that is not going to discourage us from maintaining our relationship as a couple, and the love we have for one another.

:balloons: Happy 19th Birthday Rishy!! I have a lot more to say, but you’ll be hearing it from me through other things later on in the day that I’ll be sending your way. Without joining TeenHelp, you wouldn’t have existed in my life, and this is where I can honestly say that I’m happy that you do exist in my life. :balloons:

I love you forever and always. <3

-Mark
I hope this was a worthwhile read for you Rishy, and I hope you realize what an amazing boyfriend you have. He really is something special, and I'm glad you two have each other. Have a Happy 19th Birthday, and continue to be the best that you can be. :happybday

All the best from your friendly knight,
Batman

Coffee. January 5th 2015 05:47 PM

Re: Happy Birthday Rishy! (Saiyouri)

Happy birthday, Rishy! :hug:

obelus January 5th 2015 07:11 PM

Happy birthday! :D

Ennui. January 5th 2015 08:30 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVELY! <3

Jordioa18 January 5th 2015 08:32 PM

Happy birthday! :D

Not_here January 5th 2015 09:23 PM

Happy birthday Rishy. Hope you have a wonderful birthday.

Chai. January 5th 2015 11:44 PM

Happy Birthday, Rishy <3 I hope you have a wonderful day. :hug:

hocus pocus January 6th 2015 12:08 AM

Happy birthday! <3

Rivière January 6th 2015 12:48 AM

Happy birthday! (again :p )

Pirouette January 6th 2015 01:22 AM

Aww Mark, this was the sweetest thing I have ever read!! You really have made my birthday special and memorable, and once again thank you for everything. You are the best boyfriend ever and I love you. <3

And thank you everyone for your kind birthday wishes, you all are awesome and I'm so glad I joined Teenhelp, you all are like one big family. :hug:

Kintsukuroi. January 6th 2015 01:33 AM

Happy Birthday, Rishy! :balloons:

Azure. January 6th 2015 02:38 AM

Happy birthday, Rishy!!! I hope it has been a good one. :hug:

Thereishope January 6th 2015 05:09 AM

Hope you had a great birthday Rishy!