TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

  • Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!


Current Events and Debates For discussions and friendly debates about politics and current events, check out this forum.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
CanadaCraig Offline
Member
Senior TeenHelper
*******
 
CanadaCraig's Avatar
 
Age: 56
Gender: Male

Posts: 854
Join Date: January 6th 2009

Erectile Dysfunction Ads. Too hot for TV?! - May 7th 2009, 08:43 PM

Hi Everyone!!

I hope you're having a dysfunction free day!! lol

From CNN.com

[You’ve all seen them. Those ubiquitous TV ads where a simple little pill transforms a man suffering from erectile dysfunction, or ED, into a virile tiger who puts a smile on the face of his now beaming wife.

Well, Representative Jim Moran (D-VA) has seen them too, and you’d be hard pressed to see a smile on his face when he talks about the ads. “A number of people,” he says, “have come up, including colleagues, and said I’m fed up. I don’t want my three or four-year old grandkid asking me what erectile dysfunction is all about. And I don’t blame them.”]


Click on link below to read the rest of the article.

http://amfix.blogs.cnn.com/2009/05/0...oo-hot-for-tv/

Do YOU think those ads are 'too hot' and should only be seen on TV or heard on RADIO between the hours of 10 PM and 6 AM?!

Hmm..... I wonder what these people say to their grandkids when they ask them what tampons are?!

That said..... those who are upset the the ED ads obviously [In my opinion] have no idea what their 'grandkids' are watching on TV. Those kids are being subject to a LOT worse - every single day.

GREAT BIG HUG
Craig!!
   
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
delilah Offline
Member
Regular TeenHelper
*****
 
delilah's Avatar
 
Age: 28

Posts: 439
Join Date: January 7th 2009

Re: Erectile Dysfunction Ads. Too hot for TV?! - May 7th 2009, 09:27 PM

no i don't think it's a appropriate. i understand you think they are subjected to a lot worse , but I disagree, 3 year olds don't see much worse on tv. They go to kindy during the day (and if they stay with there mothers then i imagine the kinds of mothers who get upset about these ads prob watch the tv with there kids to an extent).

I think it's fair enough. i personally wouldnt mind if i had to explain that to my child i think knowing that stuff from an early age is okay. But i can see there issue with it,and frankly the ad's are terrible and distastful to begin with. If they must advertise them they should do it mens or womens magazines, where only older people will be reading them anwyay or on late night tele.
   
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
udontno Offline
</3?
I can't get enough
*********
 
udontno's Avatar
 
Name: Amanda Kate
Age: 26
Gender: Female
Location: VA, USA

Posts: 3,039
Blog Entries: 24
Join Date: January 5th 2009

Re: Erectile Dysfunction Ads. Too hot for TV?! - May 7th 2009, 09:34 PM

First of all, I'm surprised that Moran is going for this. You would think that he would be a little more liberal, being a democrat and all. I find that a little more surprising.

I'm torn on this issue. I'm all for free speech, but I don't want to see this on TV. I find the ads rather gross and awkward to view sitting in a room with mixed company.


--A
   
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Blackwing Offline
I can't get enough
*********
 
Blackwing's Avatar
 
Name: Zack
Gender: Male
Location: Arizona(Usa)

Posts: 2,830
Blog Entries: 3
Join Date: January 7th 2009

Re: Erectile Dysfunction Ads. Too hot for TV?! - May 7th 2009, 09:52 PM

These ads are very annoying, just as bad as those free credit report ads with the guy who sings terrible songs lol...


  Send a message via AIM to Blackwing  
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
freelancertex78 Offline
Resident Neuro Nerd
Regular TeenHelper
*****
 
freelancertex78's Avatar
 
Name: Steph
Age: 28
Gender: Female
Location: Red, red, white, yellow, green.

Posts: 451
Join Date: January 8th 2009

Re: Erectile Dysfunction Ads. Too hot for TV?! - May 7th 2009, 10:12 PM

Even though I'm a democrat and I believe in freedom of speech and all... I have to agree. I believe that a lot of ads take it too far and there should be some regulation to keep them in check Have you seen that Burger King commercial about Spongebob? That commercial is targeting children, and they've got sexy dancers in it! That's not appropriate.


I'd sing you a song, but I'm feeling quite off
in my heart; it's occupied,

and now's not the time.

   
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
BlurrySunset Offline
Member
Average Joe
***
 
BlurrySunset's Avatar
 
Name: Meg
Age: 27
Gender: Female

Posts: 152
Blog Entries: 1
Join Date: February 15th 2009

Re: Erectile Dysfunction Ads. Too hot for TV?! - May 8th 2009, 02:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDGE View Post
These ads are very annoying, just as bad as those free credit report ads with the guy who sings terrible songs lol...
Ha! I actually love those commercials.

Honestly, though? Kids are subjected to so much worse than this. I wouldn't really care so much if my kid asked what ED is. You don't have to give them the gory details. You just fudge a little, the same way most people do when their kids ask where babies come from. No big deal.


I lost myself in the space between heaven and hell.
...where do we go from here?



R.I.P. Sarah; 1991-2009
Kacy; 1992-2009
I'll never forget.

Two months clean and sober.
Seven months since last cut.
Still struggling and surviving.

   
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
Homophobia is gay
Experienced TeenHelper
******
 
DoesThisLookInfected?'s Avatar
 
Name: Cameron
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Location: a place surrounded by lakes: it's cold, and poor, and named Detroit

Posts: 606
Blog Entries: 5
Join Date: January 6th 2009

Re: Erectile Dysfunction Ads. Too hot for TV?! - May 8th 2009, 02:23 AM

I hate this. Maybe these parents should be careful of what they're showing their kids. They don't show these ads on Disney, or Nick. They're mainly on older people-oriented channels. Yeah, I hate them. Yeah, they're annoying. But it doesn't mean they should be banned because of that.

Oh, and just a side note, Free Credit Report isn't free... It costs like $15 to sign up...




ENTER SHIKARI! BEST BAND EVER!!
(little thanks to Just.Tegan for showing me these guys)
   
  (#8 (permalink)) Old
star_crossd Offline
Color Me Chaotic
Senior TeenHelper
*******
 
star_crossd's Avatar
 
Name: Sam
Age: 26
Gender: Female
Location: AZ

Posts: 770
Blog Entries: 12
Join Date: January 15th 2009

Re: Erectile Dysfunction Ads. Too hot for TV?! - May 8th 2009, 02:34 AM

Psht, no! I think ED ads are annoying (they're like 5 minutes long and the actors are always like 50 year olds, ew) but not inappropriate. If I had 3 year old grandkids who asked me what ED was, I'd just be like "I'll tell you when you get older, who wants ICE CREAM?!" ~crisis diverted!~

Why do people always feel like kids asking about something like ED is so scandalous? Christ, just lie a little, they'll forget about it in like 5 minutes and they're gonna learn eventually anyway.


Yesterday I saw you kissing tiny flowers
But everything that lives is born to die
And so I say to you that nothing really matters
And all you do is stand and cry.


Music is life. Start living.
   
  (#9 (permalink)) Old
Member
I can't get enough
*********
 
InSovietRussiaORGASMGotU's Avatar
 

Posts: 2,088
Join Date: January 6th 2009

Re: Erectile Dysfunction Ads. Too hot for TV?! - May 8th 2009, 04:36 AM

I don't think it's inappropriate because there's no explicit content. There's no picture of a penis suddenly becoming the Eiffel Tower, just some guy smiling away. If the kids are too young to understand, then the parents can be ingenious enough to use the fact that the man is smiling and happy and give some explanation that the man took a pill, which did something and now the man is happy. The parents don't need to lecture the kid on erectile dysfunctions, but if they do, then that's their business, nothing to do with the ads.

The only thing that they are guilty of is having a poor theme music and being annoying. But, they are not inappropriate. If anything, the parents educating the kids at a young age about that sort of material is the only inappropriate thing that I see.
   
  (#10 (permalink)) Old
Khadra Offline
got hitched!! <3
Experienced TeenHelper
******
 
Khadra's Avatar
 
Name: Kathlene
Age: 29
Gender: Female
Location: Lima, Peru

Posts: 736
Join Date: January 6th 2009

Re: Erectile Dysfunction Ads. Too hot for TV?! - May 8th 2009, 04:48 AM

I don't think they're all that bad and most kids don't even understand what an erection is anyhow.


It's not socialism. It's CIVILIZATION.
- a woman from Denmark (the happiest country on Earth)


Once you choose hope, anything is possible - Christopher Reeves

Drop a pm in my box if you ever need anything. I'll always do my best to help! <3
   
  (#11 (permalink)) Old
Brandon Offline
Member
I can't get enough
*********
 
Brandon's Avatar
 
Name: Brandon
Age: 29
Gender: Male

Posts: 2,540
Join Date: January 6th 2009

Re: Erectile Dysfunction Ads. Too hot for TV?! - May 8th 2009, 03:22 PM

I don't think those commercials are bad. I think they're quite funny, actually. As for the children...well, what Nick said pretty much explains it. The hottest commercial I've ever seen was this:
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/160875...al_first_time/

I actually saw it on TV. THAT is too hott for television, and that's probably why I don't see it on TV anymore.
   
  (#12 (permalink)) Old
LadiesLlama Offline
|Bring On The Rain|
Average Joe
***
 
LadiesLlama's Avatar
 
Age: 29
Gender: Male

Posts: 194
Blog Entries: 1
Join Date: January 22nd 2009

Re: Erectile Dysfunction Ads. Too hot for TV?! - May 8th 2009, 03:41 PM

Omg. It's the end of the world! ;O /sarcasm.

Really, who cares? There are bigger problems in our world right now.



||I knew when I looked in his eyes ||
||That he was gonna be
trouble for me ||


PM||VM

   
  (#13 (permalink)) Old
msbunnykins Offline
Obsessive cat owner.
Junior TeenHelper
****
 
msbunnykins's Avatar
 
Gender: Female

Posts: 227
Join Date: January 7th 2009

Re: Erectile Dysfunction Ads. Too hot for TV?! - May 8th 2009, 04:01 PM

I don't see why they need to be. Why do we need to advertise this kind of junk? How about going to your doctor and having a conversation. They sell this crap like it's candy. Honestly, I don't want my children to watch 99% of the stuff on TV... so therefore... we will not watch TV. Don't like it, turn it off. If you turn it off, they won't get the money for advertising, and they'll stop. Duuuuur.



   
  (#14 (permalink)) Old
Kryptonite Offline
Hmph
Experienced TeenHelper
******
 
Kryptonite's Avatar
 
Name: Alex
Gender: Male

Posts: 541
Join Date: January 5th 2009

Re: Erectile Dysfunction Ads. Too hot for TV?! - May 9th 2009, 03:42 AM

Guys, are we serious right now? Why do we have the right to decide what is "right" to be on television? They clearly abide by the rules, so why bother? Ever watch a condom commercial? They are way, way worse.


Alex
[Click to PM me.]


"If I go crazy then will you still
call me Superman
If I’m alive and well, will you be
There holding my hand
I’ll keep you by my side
With my superhuman might...
Kryptonite"

<3




   
  (#15 (permalink)) Old
Member
I can't get enough
*********
 
InSovietRussiaORGASMGotU's Avatar
 

Posts: 2,088
Join Date: January 6th 2009

Re: Erectile Dysfunction Ads. Too hot for TV?! - May 9th 2009, 03:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by msbunnykins View Post
I don't see why they need to be. Why do we need to advertise this kind of junk? How about going to your doctor and having a conversation. They sell this crap like it's candy. Honestly, I don't want my children to watch 99% of the stuff on TV... so therefore... we will not watch TV. Don't like it, turn it off. If you turn it off, they won't get the money for advertising, and they'll stop. Duuuuur.
I assume that there is a relatively good business for erectile dysfunction medications, and the products have to be advertised somehow, so television seems like a rather good place to go. Selling it "like it's candy" to me indicates that there's a high demand for it and a good business.

However, the exact same can be said for Barney and Teletubies to porn to fighting movies. They don't need to be there either, so why have them? Because there's a business for them and they're entertainment.

When you look at the ED ads, there's nothing explicit shown, and if the parents choose to explain to the kids, then that has nothing to do with the ads, it's due to the parents. If the kids don't understand it, then what's the harm in seeing some guy smiling from cheek to cheek?
   
  (#16 (permalink)) Old
msbunnykins Offline
Obsessive cat owner.
Junior TeenHelper
****
 
msbunnykins's Avatar
 
Gender: Female

Posts: 227
Join Date: January 7th 2009

Re: Erectile Dysfunction Ads. Too hot for TV?! - May 9th 2009, 04:40 AM

Quote:
Why do we have the right to decide what is "right" to be on television?
Well, television is like any other product. We "decide" by viewing. What we watch is our vote. Besides, advertisements needs to cater to us to make us buy the product. If we are displeased with the advertising, we won't buy it, therefore making the advertisements pointless. So, I think we should let the producer know that we're displeased with their advertisements... because it's not doing them or us any good by putting them on.



   
  (#17 (permalink)) Old
Khadra Offline
got hitched!! <3
Experienced TeenHelper
******
 
Khadra's Avatar
 
Name: Kathlene
Age: 29
Gender: Female
Location: Lima, Peru

Posts: 736
Join Date: January 6th 2009

Re: Erectile Dysfunction Ads. Too hot for TV?! - May 9th 2009, 04:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by msbunnykins View Post
So, I think we should let the producer know that we're displeased with their advertisements... because it's not doing them or us any good by putting them on.
Actually I think it's doing at least some men good. Do you know how difficult it is to convince a lot of guys to go to a doctor? I'm sure for many guys seeing these commercials makes them feel more normal about their problem and more willing to seek treatment.


It's not socialism. It's CIVILIZATION.
- a woman from Denmark (the happiest country on Earth)


Once you choose hope, anything is possible - Christopher Reeves

Drop a pm in my box if you ever need anything. I'll always do my best to help! <3
   
  (#18 (permalink)) Old
rizz Offline
Member
Junior TeenHelper
****
 
rizz's Avatar
 
Name: Rhiannon
Age: 29
Gender: Female
Location: Melbourne,Australia

Posts: 217
Join Date: January 6th 2009

Re: Erectile Dysfunction Ads. Too hot for TV?! - May 9th 2009, 05:25 AM

i dont think its right to show it b4 6 even 7 at that matter


Luv those who cannot luv themselves
Giv a hug to a friend
Luv those who luv u bak
Blow a kiss times ten
Luv is everywhere u look
Around every corner
   
  (#19 (permalink)) Old
Member
I can't get enough
*********
 
InSovietRussiaORGASMGotU's Avatar
 

Posts: 2,088
Join Date: January 6th 2009

Re: Erectile Dysfunction Ads. Too hot for TV?! - May 9th 2009, 07:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by msbunnykins View Post
Well, television is like any other product. We "decide" by viewing. What we watch is our vote. Besides, advertisements needs to cater to us to make us buy the product. If we are displeased with the advertising, we won't buy it, therefore making the advertisements pointless. So, I think we should let the producer know that we're displeased with their advertisements... because it's not doing them or us any good by putting them on.
Wait... who is this "we"? The product in question is oriented towards males, something I believe quite a few men face problems with, so as a female, you wish to complain even though it is a) beneficial for men and b) makes good money? The ads cater to males with erectile dysfunctions, they aren't meant for the entire population. It's like ads for female products: they're oriented towards females, not males, so perhaps us males should complain about every single female product ad shown on TV. After all, it doesn't cater to us men nor do we buy the products nor have any use for them, so let's remove all of them. While we're at it, let's look at ads geared towards kids (i.e. showing fancy toys or dolls). They don't cater to adults, adults have no use for a barbie doll, so let's remove those too. Hell, let's remove every single ad. Do you see the problem with your logic? An ad doesn't have to cater to the entire population and not every viewer has to buy or have some use for the product.
   
  (#20 (permalink)) Old
VanishingActs Offline
~kiss it better~
Experienced TeenHelper
******
 
VanishingActs's Avatar
 
Name: Vicki
Age: 29
Gender: Female
Location: England

Posts: 521
Blog Entries: 7
Join Date: January 6th 2009

Re: Erectile Dysfunction Ads. Too hot for TV?! - May 9th 2009, 01:09 PM

I don't see a problem to be honest. If a kid asks what an erection is tell them. They're going to find out eventually.




Live on love.
   
  (#21 (permalink)) Old
Olive, always Offline
The Mighty Grape
Junior TeenHelper
****
 
Olive, always's Avatar
 
Name: Liv
Age: 27
Gender: Female

Posts: 262
Blog Entries: 3
Join Date: January 6th 2009

Re: Erectile Dysfunction Ads. Too hot for TV?! - May 9th 2009, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YourNightmare View Post
Wait... who is this "we"? The product in question is oriented towards males, something I believe quite a few men face problems with, so as a female, you wish to complain even though it is a) beneficial for men and b) makes good money? The ads cater to males with erectile dysfunctions, they aren't meant for the entire population. It's like ads for female products: they're oriented towards females, not males, so perhaps us males should complain about every single female product ad shown on TV. After all, it doesn't cater to us men nor do we buy the products nor have any use for them, so let's remove all of them. While we're at it, let's look at ads geared towards kids (i.e. showing fancy toys or dolls). They don't cater to adults, adults have no use for a barbie doll, so let's remove those too. Hell, let's remove every single ad. Do you see the problem with your logic? An ad doesn't have to cater to the entire population and not every viewer has to buy or have some use for the product.
Thought not worded extraordinarily tactfully, I do agree with YourNightmare.

Let the people be - tis a free market, let them have their ads. And no, I'm not liberal, but I don't really see a problem with this? And hey, if your three/four year old kid asks what an erection is...you're a Big Person...defer the subject if you don't want them to know. :P


=P
   
  (#22 (permalink)) Old
asphyxiated Offline
Next stop: Land of Sueños
Junior TeenHelper
****
 
asphyxiated's Avatar
 
Age: 26
Gender: Female

Posts: 201
Blog Entries: 4
Join Date: January 19th 2009

Re: Erectile Dysfunction Ads. Too hot for TV?! - May 9th 2009, 08:35 PM

I don't believe the commercials are that offense.
Annoying yes, but not terribly explicit for children.




   
  (#23 (permalink)) Old
eunoia Offline
(n) beautiful thinking
Jeez, get a life!
***********
 
eunoia's Avatar
 
Name: Jes
Age: 30
Gender: Female
Location: USA

Posts: 5,888
Blog Entries: 2
Join Date: January 5th 2009

Re: Erectile Dysfunction Ads. Too hot for TV?! - May 11th 2009, 08:10 AM

I HATE these ads. I also cannot stand penis enhancement commercials. I also cannot stand most of the other ads I see, although my distaste for them is nowhere near as strong. Know why I don't like them? Seriously, they must have casting calls and pick THE WORST actors that show up. They're not explicit. Most of them, even the penis enhancement commercials, don't say "penis." It's a "certain part of the male body." That's another reason I hate these types of commercials. xD Call it a penis and get it over with.

Anyways, /rant. I think they're fine for TV.



Someday I will be strong enough to lift not one but both of us.
I told you to be patient
I told you to be fine
I told you to be balanced
I told you to be kind
   
  (#24 (permalink)) Old
Member
I can't get enough
*********
 
InSovietRussiaORGASMGotU's Avatar
 

Posts: 2,088
Join Date: January 6th 2009

Re: Erectile Dysfunction Ads. Too hot for TV?! - May 11th 2009, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessie View Post
I HATE these ads. I also cannot stand penis enhancement commercials. I also cannot stand most of the other ads I see, although my distaste for them is nowhere near as strong. Know why I don't like them? Seriously, they must have casting calls and pick THE WORST actors that show up. They're not explicit. Most of them, even the penis enhancement commercials, don't say "penis." It's a "certain part of the male body." That's another reason I hate these types of commercials. xD Call it a penis and get it over with.
I'll agree, the actors aren't the cream of the crop. I think they say "a certain part of the male body" because it'd be seen as less explicit than "penis enhacement". Also, for the kids who don't entirely understand the commercial, without specifying which part of the body, they probably will just think "happy man is smiling, yay" and run around happy as usual. If it says penis enhancement, then just imagine all the complaining parents babbling about their kids being affected by the commercial even more.
   
  (#25 (permalink)) Old
Gaia Offline
same same, but different.
Outside, huh?
**********
 
Gaia's Avatar
 
Name: Lou
Age: 28
Gender: Female
Location: ekam eveileb

Posts: 3,807
Blog Entries: 8
Join Date: January 6th 2009

Re: Erectile Dysfunction Ads. Too hot for TV?! - May 11th 2009, 01:09 PM

I hate all adverts, so I flick during them. But really, who cares that much? Its getting information to the people who want it, and it lasts what 30 seconds? I hardly think its really causing anyone any harm.
Also, you don't like it? Flick as soon as it comes on, its much easier than protesting to get them banned.

Frankly, if people are complaining about what's on tv, for their children's sake, my advice, take your kids out and stop giving them square eyes.


"Life is pain, anybody that says different is selling something" ~ Fezzik's Mother, The Princess Bride. ♥

"To die, would be an awfully big adventure."~ Peter Pan

"Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it.
Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumoured by many.
Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books.
Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders.
Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations.
But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it."

~ The Buddha

14-04-2010. R.R <3
   
  (#26 (permalink)) Old
Acheron Offline
El Tigre
I can't get enough
*********
 
Acheron's Avatar
 
Age: 29
Gender: Male
Location: Laying traps for troubadours

Posts: 2,096
Blog Entries: 6
Join Date: January 6th 2009

Re: Erectile Dysfunction Ads. Too hot for TV?! - May 12th 2009, 01:50 AM

I'd have a lot more sympathy for Rep. Jim Moran if I hadn't watched a guy have his fingers blown off with a shotgun (not for real, in a movie on TV) in the late afternoon. And yet this self-appointed moral guardian decides to go after the incredibly tame Viagra ads.
   
  (#27 (permalink)) Old
thebigmole Offline
Member
I've been here a while
********
 
thebigmole's Avatar
 
Name: Taylor
Age: 30
Gender: Female
Location: Orlando, Fl

Posts: 1,668
Join Date: January 31st 2009

Re: Erectile Dysfunction Ads. Too hot for TV?! - May 12th 2009, 02:22 AM

I find the KY ads much more disturbing. Some of them are quite disturbing actually. I have more problems with those being on TV that the disfunction ads. But oh well.


"For Ignorance killed the cat, Curiosity was framed." -Caitlin McGrath

"For this thing we call failure is not the falling down, but the staying down." -Mary Pickford

"But the music's so happy!" -Little Sally: Urinetown

"If our own policies aren't supporting equality then what are we fighting for?"- Kathy Griffin
   
  (#28 (permalink)) Old
Lorelei Offline
Resident Nerd
Senior TeenHelper
*******
 
Lorelei's Avatar
 
Name: Laura
Age: 26
Gender: Female
Location: in my own thoughts

Posts: 801
Join Date: January 6th 2009

Re: Erectile Dysfunction Ads. Too hot for TV?! - May 12th 2009, 04:37 AM

Ugh. The damn jingle gets stuck in my head every time I watch that commercial. For that reason, I want it off the air. xD

But do I think it's inappropriate for children? No. It's vague enough that you don't really have to explain anything.


"How dare I? Because it is the truth." -Jane Eyre

"You do what you love, and f#%* the rest." -Little Miss Sunshine
   
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Tags
ads, dysfunction, erectile, hot

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All material copyright ©1998-2019, TeenHelp.
Terms | Legal | Privacy | Conduct | Complaints

Powered by vBulletin®.
Copyright ©2000-2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search engine optimization by vBSEO.
Theme developed in association with vBStyles.