TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

  • Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!


Current Events and Debates For discussions and friendly debates about politics and current events, check out this forum.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Algernon Offline
CPT-1 Phlebotomist
Outside, huh?
**********
 
Algernon's Avatar
 
Name: Holly
Age: 28
Gender: Female
Location: Roseville, California

Posts: 4,124
Join Date: January 21st 2009

Arrow My View And Thoughts On Abortion *Triggering* - May 17th 2009, 02:09 AM

I'm reading the views of people on abortion. This is my take. These are strong words, so If you are triggered by any of this, do not read any further.

When you have sex, you have to take responsibility for your actions. Understand that you manipulating your body, that is made to conceive children, for your own pleasure. Take consideration that something might happen because It's supposed to happen. And It is unfair to take the life of something that is growing, which means It's a organism, a human being. Doesn't matter what stage it is, whatever it is, when something is growing, It is not dead. Fingernails, eyes, skin... It breaths. Fetus or not, It will become a human being that should take It's place with the rest of mankind.

For your pleasure, you are murdering something that you made. "Oh, I don't want a kid, It was an accident, so I think I'll just abort my baby to save myself some grief." That's selfish. It's wrong, and in my opinion, sick. You had sex, you deal with it.

"It's the mothers body, and decision." Oh, well then she should have been more careful. It's not her decision when It involves three people, one of which cannot make a decision for itself yet.

If you get raped, or something bad happens, and you have no control, then have the child. Understand It's still part of you and not the person that hurt you. If the pain is too great, then give the child a chance to live. Opportunity is better than the pain of regret down the road.

When I have sex, my boyfriend and I both understand that something could happen, and we would fully embrace the outcome of whatever happens. I'm on the Patch, and we lead a responsible sex life. My own father told me that If I got pregnant, he would hope that I would get an abortion... These words sicken me, and surprise me that a father would want their child to do such a thing. I would never get an abortion. It doesn't matter if we want a child or not, If we get pregnant, then we are at fault, and are responsible to raise that child to the best of our ability. Regardless of how I feel, what I want, I will pay for my consequences.


Geek? Nerd? More like intellectual badass.

"You ran through Africa, and Asia, and Indonesia.. And now I've found you, and I love you. I want to know your name."

Last edited by Rob; May 17th 2009 at 07:34 PM.
  Send a message via Yahoo to Algernon  
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Blackwing Offline
I can't get enough
*********
 
Blackwing's Avatar
 
Name: Zack
Gender: Male
Location: Arizona(Usa)

Posts: 2,830
Blog Entries: 3
Join Date: January 7th 2009

Re: My View And Thoughts On Abortion *Triggering* - May 17th 2009, 02:14 AM

My opinion is Everyone has a choice.

Last edited by Blackwing; May 17th 2009 at 02:16 AM. Reason: .
  Send a message via AIM to Blackwing  
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Algernon Offline
CPT-1 Phlebotomist
Outside, huh?
**********
 
Algernon's Avatar
 
Name: Holly
Age: 28
Gender: Female
Location: Roseville, California

Posts: 4,124
Join Date: January 21st 2009

Re: My View And Thoughts On Abortion *Triggering* - May 17th 2009, 02:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDGE View Post
My opinion is Everyone has a choice in the matter on what they decide. Whether to keep the baby or abort.
You're right. I just think It's wrong to have sex, get pregnant, and then "fix" it with abortion.


Geek? Nerd? More like intellectual badass.

"You ran through Africa, and Asia, and Indonesia.. And now I've found you, and I love you. I want to know your name."
  Send a message via Yahoo to Algernon  
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
thebigmole Offline
Member
I've been here a while
********
 
thebigmole's Avatar
 
Name: Taylor
Age: 30
Gender: Female
Location: Orlando, Fl

Posts: 1,668
Join Date: January 31st 2009

Re: My View And Thoughts On Abortion *Triggering* - May 17th 2009, 02:23 AM

First I have to say that if you are raped the resulting baby would not only be half you but it would also be half your rapist. And maybe it is selfish but no one has ever said that selfishness has to always be bad. And a fetus is not a human being. A human being is something that is capable to communicating, of having thoughts, and making decisions, a fetus can not do any of that. And by your definition every time we scratch ourselves and thus kill some skin cells we are killing human beings since in the right environment we can use such cells to create human beings. Also since it is unfair to take the life of something that is growing we should definitely be punished for picking flowers or cutting down trees, or cutting our own hair. And you say that if a woman gets pregnant that she automatically wasn't being careful. Sometimes all of the right precautions can be taken and accidents still happen.

Back to selfishness who the hell cares. And in many cases it is the best decision for the unborn. Rather than having to be born unwanted into a world filled with other unwanted children it doesn't have to suffer through any of that. Abortion is a very hard choice for a woman to make and it is not something to be taken lightly. The point however is that it's a choice, a personal choice about her body and that is something that the government should have no say in.


"For Ignorance killed the cat, Curiosity was framed." -Caitlin McGrath

"For this thing we call failure is not the falling down, but the staying down." -Mary Pickford

"But the music's so happy!" -Little Sally: Urinetown

"If our own policies aren't supporting equality then what are we fighting for?"- Kathy Griffin
   
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
Member
Not a n00b
**
 
PickingUpThePieces's Avatar
 
Name: Liz
Location: New York

Posts: 85
Blog Entries: 2
Join Date: January 6th 2009

Re: My View And Thoughts On Abortion *Triggering* - May 17th 2009, 02:23 AM

I think that if you have sex, you automatically take on responsibility for the outcome, if any. But I do believe the woman has a choice. It's her body and if she is raped, or something of that sort than it's ultimately her choice on what to do. I also think adoption is a good alternative, but no one thinks of what that child will have to go through in their life, dealing wtih the knowledge that they "weren't wanted". It;s a tough topic.


Be soft.
   
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Junior TeenHelper
****
 
MechanicGodCreation's Avatar
 

Posts: 289
Join Date: March 29th 2009

Re: My View And Thoughts On Abortion *Triggering* - May 17th 2009, 02:23 AM

I disagree with you, but I like that you took the time to post your opinion.

I just think the world is already overpopulated so, all the power to abortion, population control? I dont know, thats just me. I encouraged my ex girlfriend to have an abortion when she got pregnant, but its all a personal opinion, and we all have one.
   
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
Grizabella Offline
Member
I've been here a while
********
 
Grizabella's Avatar
 
Name: Jessica
Age: 29
Gender: Female
Location: Vancouver

Posts: 1,305
Join Date: January 8th 2009

Re: My View And Thoughts On Abortion *Triggering* - May 17th 2009, 02:25 AM

Quote:
For your pleasure, you are murdering something that you made.
What on earth are you talking about? You think that when a woman has decides to have an abortion, it's a pleasure for her? Hm, I'm bored today. I know, I'll have an abortion! Yep, that should be fun.

In my opinion, having an abortion is being responsible. There are already far too many unwanted children in the world, and there's no reason to add to the problem.


Not around so much now that school's started

"Live a good life.
If there are gods and they are just,
then they will not care how devout you have been,
but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by.
If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them.
If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life
that will live on in the memories of your loved ones."
Marcus Aurelius
   
  (#8 (permalink)) Old
Algernon Offline
CPT-1 Phlebotomist
Outside, huh?
**********
 
Algernon's Avatar
 
Name: Holly
Age: 28
Gender: Female
Location: Roseville, California

Posts: 4,124
Join Date: January 21st 2009

Re: My View And Thoughts On Abortion *Triggering* - May 17th 2009, 02:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizabella View Post
What on earth are you talking about? You think that when a woman has decides to have an abortion, it's a pleasure for her? Hm, I'm bored today. I know, I'll have an abortion! Yep, that should be fun.

In my opinion, having an abortion is being responsible. There are already far too many unwanted children in the world, and there's no reason to add to the problem.
You know what I mean. A women gets to have sex, all the pleasure she wants, but a child has to die because she wasn't responsible enough to make sure she didn't get pregnant. And in the outcome, someone dies.

If there's no reason to add to the problem, then stop having sex, or be more responsible and not get pregnant in the first place.


Geek? Nerd? More like intellectual badass.

"You ran through Africa, and Asia, and Indonesia.. And now I've found you, and I love you. I want to know your name."
  Send a message via Yahoo to Algernon  
  (#9 (permalink)) Old
Grizabella Offline
Member
I've been here a while
********
 
Grizabella's Avatar
 
Name: Jessica
Age: 29
Gender: Female
Location: Vancouver

Posts: 1,305
Join Date: January 8th 2009

Re: My View And Thoughts On Abortion *Triggering* - May 17th 2009, 02:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xHolyValorx View Post
You know what I mean. A women gets to have sex, all the pleasure she wants, but a child has to die because she wasn't responsible enough to make sure she didn't get pregnant. And in the outcome, someone dies.

If there's no reason to add to the problem, then stop having sex, or be more responsible and not get pregnant in the first place.
The idea that you can ever be completely safe having sex is a ridiculous one. Equally ridiculous is to think that people will stop having sex. The problem in the states right now is that politicians think if they just sweep the problem under the rug and say 'abstinence is the answer!' the problem will go away.

A fetus is not a child. At the stage when it's aborted, it can't think. It can't breathe. It doesn't even have a heart beat. Your argument is that it has the potential to develop into a human. By that logic, you're killing children every time you ovulate and don't try to help the egg become a baby


Not around so much now that school's started

"Live a good life.
If there are gods and they are just,
then they will not care how devout you have been,
but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by.
If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them.
If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life
that will live on in the memories of your loved ones."
Marcus Aurelius
   
  (#10 (permalink)) Old
Heretic Offline
The Architect
I've been here a while
********
 
Heretic's Avatar
 
Name: [060191.1723]
Age: 28
Gender: Male
Location: 43.337557, -89.638498

Posts: 1,695
Blog Entries: 9
Join Date: January 6th 2009

Re: My View And Thoughts On Abortion *Triggering* - May 17th 2009, 02:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizabella View Post
In my opinion, having an abortion is being responsible. There are already far too many unwanted children in the world, and there's no reason to add to the problem.
Exactly. When considering how many children there are in the world already without homes or without being wanted, it's downright irresponsible to carry the child for the sole purpose of perceived morals. The child of a rape is often nothing more than a reminder of a horrific act done to a woman, and children of "accidents" are often the first steps in unprepared parents trying to raise a child, and often leading to child abuse and similar situations.


Ethos
Pathos
Logos

050516.0029
  Send a message via MSN to Heretic  
  (#11 (permalink)) Old
Blackwing Offline
I can't get enough
*********
 
Blackwing's Avatar
 
Name: Zack
Gender: Male
Location: Arizona(Usa)

Posts: 2,830
Blog Entries: 3
Join Date: January 7th 2009

Re: My View And Thoughts On Abortion *Triggering* - May 17th 2009, 02:40 AM

Stop having sex? Use condoms, birth control... YES there is a risk but this is being responsible.
  Send a message via AIM to Blackwing  
  (#12 (permalink)) Old
eunoia Offline
(n) beautiful thinking
Jeez, get a life!
***********
 
eunoia's Avatar
 
Name: Jes
Age: 30
Gender: Female
Location: USA

Posts: 5,888
Blog Entries: 2
Join Date: January 5th 2009

Re: My View And Thoughts On Abortion *Triggering* - May 17th 2009, 02:54 AM

You left out a few situations from your post, first. What if the mother, child, or both may die during the pregnancy or birth? "Uh.. get over it? You had sex." < That statement is in line with the rest of your opinions. Does it vary, or are my assumptions correct?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xHolyValorx View Post
If you get raped, or something bad happens, and you have no control, then have the child. Understand It's still part of you and not the person that hurt you. If the pain is too great, then give the child a chance to live. Opportunity is better than the pain of regret down the road.

This.. honestly, makes me angry. As someone who has been raped, if I had to carry a child of that rape full term, I'd have killed myself. I'm not kidding. Do you understand how painful that would be? How traumatizing that would be to someone who has been traumatized enough? You're basically telling a woman who has been violated in one of the worst possible ways to "get over it" and, essentially, be raped again every day for nine more months and after, if she's meant to keep the kid. You come to me when you've been there and done that. Then we'll talk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xHolyValorx View Post
I will pay for my consequences.
And this. If you think your child is a "consequence" you probably shouldn't be having children? Children should be seen as gifts, not "paying the price." o_O



Someday I will be strong enough to lift not one but both of us.
I told you to be patient
I told you to be fine
I told you to be balanced
I told you to be kind
   
  (#13 (permalink)) Old
star_crossd Offline
Color Me Chaotic
Senior TeenHelper
*******
 
star_crossd's Avatar
 
Name: Sam
Age: 26
Gender: Female
Location: AZ

Posts: 770
Blog Entries: 12
Join Date: January 15th 2009

Re: My View And Thoughts On Abortion *Triggering* - May 17th 2009, 02:56 AM

I agree that abortion shouldn't be used lightly, because someone was irresponsible enough to have unprotected sex but I also agree it is ultimately the mother's choice. Also, if its a rape victim, they shouldn't have to go through the pain of childbirth and what it does to their body because of something they did not choose. And even if an irresponsible teen gets pregnant, theres a chance that they cannot physically have a child--it could kill them. I think the mother's life should come before the baby's.

Of course, there are exceptions to every case, I'm not saying abortion is always okay.


Yesterday I saw you kissing tiny flowers
But everything that lives is born to die
And so I say to you that nothing really matters
And all you do is stand and cry.


Music is life. Start living.
   
  (#14 (permalink)) Old
Algernon Offline
CPT-1 Phlebotomist
Outside, huh?
**********
 
Algernon's Avatar
 
Name: Holly
Age: 28
Gender: Female
Location: Roseville, California

Posts: 4,124
Join Date: January 21st 2009

Re: My View And Thoughts On Abortion *Triggering* - May 17th 2009, 03:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessie View Post
You left out a few situations from your post, first. What if the mother, child, or both may die during the pregnancy or birth? "Uh.. get over it? You had sex." < That statement is in line with the rest of your opinions. Does it vary, or are my assumptions correct?


[/color]This.. honestly, makes me angry. As someone who has been raped, if I had to carry a child of that rape full term, I'd have killed myself. I'm not kidding. Do you understand how painful that would be? How traumatizing that would be to someone who has been traumatized enough? You're basically telling a woman who has been violated in one of the worst possible ways to "get over it" and, essentially, be raped again every day for nine more months and after, if she's meant to keep the kid. You come to me when you've been there and done that. Then we'll talk.


And this. If you think your child is a "consequence" you probably shouldn't be having children? Children should be seen as gifts, not "paying the price." o_O
The child is not the "consequence" and the problem is that people abort these gifts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessie View Post
You left out a few situations from your post, first. What if the mother, child, or both may die during the pregnancy or birth? "Uh.. get over it? You had sex." < That statement is in line with the rest of your opinions. Does it vary, or are my assumptions correct?


[/color]This.. honestly, makes me angry. As someone who has been raped, if I had to carry a child of that rape full term, I'd have killed myself. I'm not kidding. Do you understand how painful that would be? How traumatizing that would be to someone who has been traumatized enough? You're basically telling a woman who has been violated in one of the worst possible ways to "get over it" and, essentially, be raped again every day for nine more months and after, if she's meant to keep the kid. You come to me when you've been there and done that. Then we'll talk.


And this. If you think your child is a "consequence" you probably shouldn't be having children? Children should be seen as gifts, not "paying the price." o_O
Oh, and when someone is raped, plan B is available.


Geek? Nerd? More like intellectual badass.

"You ran through Africa, and Asia, and Indonesia.. And now I've found you, and I love you. I want to know your name."

Last edited by Algernon; May 17th 2009 at 03:02 AM. Reason: Multiple posts have been merged automatically.
  Send a message via Yahoo to Algernon  
  (#15 (permalink)) Old
Member
I can't get enough
*********
 
InSovietRussiaORGASMGotU's Avatar
 

Posts: 2,088
Join Date: January 6th 2009

Re: My View And Thoughts On Abortion *Triggering* - May 17th 2009, 03:04 AM

My opinion is that abortions are the more intelligent thing to do depending on the situation. For example, a girl is raped and happens to get pregnant. Not only would she have to relive the experience in her head, but now she'll see her child, a physical reminder not only to her but to her family. The kid would be viewed and considered as a complete accident, an unplanned child. Or, what if there is a medical complication and if the pregnancy isn't terminated, then the mother along with the fetus will die. 2 deaths are worse than 1 death, so terminate the pregnancy.

But, if a couple consent to sex yet don't intend to have a child, then should you keep the kid? I say you don't. If the couple aren't planning on it, then chances are they aren't financially ready, aren't mature enough or simply don't want a kid. But should they then keep it and have their lives go askew? To me, no, they should abort.

If a couple have sex consentually in hopes of a kid but midway through, something happens and now having the kid would further worsen their condition, should they have the kid anyways? I say no. If they cannot adequately care for themselves, or just barely are getting by, then introducing a very needy, completely dependent thing is only going to strain them even more. It'd be better to abort because they would be unable to give the kid a suitable life.

In the end, I'm in favour of abortion as long as there is a reason and the couple (or the mother if the father is the rapist, left or dead or in prison/jail) have a valid reason. On the other hand, I also feel that keeping the kid requires a valid reason. To me, saying "I'll feel bad if I don't" isn't a valid reason. Plenty of shit happens, you live with that, you can live with this. Saying "I'm very religious and it'll go against my beliefs" I find to be a more valid reason.
   
  (#16 (permalink)) Old
Exelus Offline
Aspiring Psychologist
Junior TeenHelper
****
 
Exelus's Avatar
 
Name: Russell
Age: 28
Gender: Male
Location: South Georgia A.K.A Redneck Central

Posts: 211
Blog Entries: 1
Join Date: February 13th 2009

Re: My View And Thoughts On Abortion *Triggering* - May 17th 2009, 03:04 AM

I have a more pressing question. Does what's been said here change any of your beliefs one bit, Holly?

For the record, I agree with Jessie and others that under many conditions, abortions are very responsible, and should be allowed and encouraged.


If at first you don't succeed, try try again. If you still don't succeed, redefine success.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss


  Send a message via MSN to Exelus  
  (#17 (permalink)) Old
Algernon Offline
CPT-1 Phlebotomist
Outside, huh?
**********
 
Algernon's Avatar
 
Name: Holly
Age: 28
Gender: Female
Location: Roseville, California

Posts: 4,124
Join Date: January 21st 2009

Re: My View And Thoughts On Abortion *Triggering* - May 17th 2009, 03:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizabella View Post
The idea that you can ever be completely safe having sex is a ridiculous one. Equally ridiculous is to think that people will stop having sex. The problem in the states right now is that politicians think if they just sweep the problem under the rug and say 'abstinence is the answer!' the problem will go away.

A fetus is not a child. At the stage when it's aborted, it can't think. It can't breathe. It doesn't even have a heart beat. Your argument is that it has the potential to develop into a human. By that logic, you're killing children every time you ovulate and don't try to help the egg become a baby
It's responsible to be safe, and if someone is being safe, then they really shouldn't have gotten pregnant, now should they? Minor flaws happen when someone uses their birth control, correctly. Condom breaks? Plan B. Missed a pill. Wear a condom, use some contraceptive foam, and even pull out if you have too. There is no reason why two responsible people should become pregnant.

A fetus will become a child. And taking that potential, Is wrong. Life is priceless, and fragile. All women ovulate, and you can't use that as a way of making me think I'm "killing" children.


Geek? Nerd? More like intellectual badass.

"You ran through Africa, and Asia, and Indonesia.. And now I've found you, and I love you. I want to know your name."
  Send a message via Yahoo to Algernon  
  (#18 (permalink)) Old
eunoia Offline
(n) beautiful thinking
Jeez, get a life!
***********
 
eunoia's Avatar
 
Name: Jes
Age: 30
Gender: Female
Location: USA

Posts: 5,888
Blog Entries: 2
Join Date: January 5th 2009

Re: My View And Thoughts On Abortion *Triggering* - May 17th 2009, 03:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xHolyValorx View Post
The child is not the "consequence" and the problem is that people abort these gifts.

Oh, and when someone is raped, plan B is available.
You ignored half of what I said.



Someday I will be strong enough to lift not one but both of us.
I told you to be patient
I told you to be fine
I told you to be balanced
I told you to be kind
   
  (#19 (permalink)) Old
Algernon Offline
CPT-1 Phlebotomist
Outside, huh?
**********
 
Algernon's Avatar
 
Name: Holly
Age: 28
Gender: Female
Location: Roseville, California

Posts: 4,124
Join Date: January 21st 2009

Re: My View And Thoughts On Abortion *Triggering* - May 17th 2009, 03:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exelus View Post
I have a more pressing question. Does what's been said here change any of your beliefs one bit, Holly?

For the record, I agree with Jessie and others that under many conditions, abortions are very responsible, and should be allowed and encouraged.
If my views were to be changed that fast, by a few peoples opinions and comments, then they would be indeed weak. I stand by my views and beliefs.


Geek? Nerd? More like intellectual badass.

"You ran through Africa, and Asia, and Indonesia.. And now I've found you, and I love you. I want to know your name."
  Send a message via Yahoo to Algernon  
  (#20 (permalink)) Old
thebigmole Offline
Member
I've been here a while
********
 
thebigmole's Avatar
 
Name: Taylor
Age: 30
Gender: Female
Location: Orlando, Fl

Posts: 1,668
Join Date: January 31st 2009

Re: My View And Thoughts On Abortion *Triggering* - May 17th 2009, 03:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xHolyValorx View Post
The child is not the "consequence" and the problem is that people abort these gifts.



Oh, and when someone is raped, plan B is available.
And what if plan B fails? What is the girl is a minor and her parents won't buy Plan B for her? There is no set situation for women that have abortions. Each case is different which is why it's a choice. And I'm sorry but if you went out and asked every woman who was raped and got pregnant if they thought of those children as gifts you'd get slapped by at least half.


"For Ignorance killed the cat, Curiosity was framed." -Caitlin McGrath

"For this thing we call failure is not the falling down, but the staying down." -Mary Pickford

"But the music's so happy!" -Little Sally: Urinetown

"If our own policies aren't supporting equality then what are we fighting for?"- Kathy Griffin
   
  (#21 (permalink)) Old
Algernon Offline
CPT-1 Phlebotomist
Outside, huh?
**********
 
Algernon's Avatar
 
Name: Holly
Age: 28
Gender: Female
Location: Roseville, California

Posts: 4,124
Join Date: January 21st 2009

Re: My View And Thoughts On Abortion *Triggering* - May 17th 2009, 03:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessie View Post
You ignored half of what I said.
I thought It would be respectful to leave the fact of you getting raped out. If you're using sarcasm to make me angry, I have no problem ripping open a wound. So respect that I respected you enough to leave that out please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebigmole View Post
And what if plan B fails? What is the girl is a minor and her parents won't buy Plan B for her? There is no set situation for women that have abortions. Each case is different which is why it's a choice. And I'm sorry but if you went out and asked every woman who was raped and got pregnant if they thought of those children as gifts you'd get slapped by at least half.
So they hate their children because they are the children of their rapists?


Geek? Nerd? More like intellectual badass.

"You ran through Africa, and Asia, and Indonesia.. And now I've found you, and I love you. I want to know your name."

Last edited by Algernon; May 17th 2009 at 03:12 AM. Reason: Multiple posts have been merged automatically.
  Send a message via Yahoo to Algernon  
  (#22 (permalink)) Old
Exelus Offline
Aspiring Psychologist
Junior TeenHelper
****
 
Exelus's Avatar
 
Name: Russell
Age: 28
Gender: Male
Location: South Georgia A.K.A Redneck Central

Posts: 211
Blog Entries: 1
Join Date: February 13th 2009

Re: My View And Thoughts On Abortion *Triggering* - May 17th 2009, 03:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xHolyValorx View Post
It's responsible to be safe, and if someone is being safe, then they really shouldn't have gotten pregnant, now should they? Minor flaws happen when someone uses their birth control, correctly. Condom breaks? Plan B. Missed a pill. Wear a condom, use some contraceptive foam, and even pull out if you have too. There is no reason why two responsible people should become pregnant.
Get real! That's completely unrealistic! I'm all for taking precautions, but nothing is foolproof, NOTHING. Taking that many precautions isn't responsible, its downright stupid. Call this a personal attack, but I'm glad people with these beliefs aren't making rules, because I'm not going to go that far out of my way because some people don't like the idea of abortion. Mistakes happen, and you can't just say "you had sex, deal with it." People will have sex, we've learned that from trying to teach abstinence only. I understand how you can say that its a horrible thing to kill a child, but circumstances change perspective. Perhaps you should actually step into some of these people's shoes, Holly.


If at first you don't succeed, try try again. If you still don't succeed, redefine success.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss


  Send a message via MSN to Exelus  
  (#23 (permalink)) Old
eunoia Offline
(n) beautiful thinking
Jeez, get a life!
***********
 
eunoia's Avatar
 
Name: Jes
Age: 30
Gender: Female
Location: USA

Posts: 5,888
Blog Entries: 2
Join Date: January 5th 2009

Re: My View And Thoughts On Abortion *Triggering* - May 17th 2009, 03:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xHolyValorx View Post
I thought It would be respectful to leave the fact of you getting raped out. If you're using sarcasm to make me angry, I have no problem ripping open a wound. So respect that I respected you enough to leave that out please.
I was referring to:

1) The first paragraph:
Quote:
You left out a few situations from your post, first. What if the mother, child, or both may die during the pregnancy or birth? "Uh.. get over it? You had sex." < That statement is in line with the rest of your opinions. Does it vary, or are my assumptions correct?
2) The second:
Quote:
This.. honestly, makes me angry. As someone who has been raped, if I had to carry a child of that rape full term, I'd have killed myself. I'm not kidding. Do you understand how painful that would be? How traumatizing that would be to someone who has been traumatized enough? You're basically telling a woman who has been violated in one of the worst possible ways to "get over it" and, essentially, be raped again every day for nine more months and after, if she's meant to keep the kid. You come to me when you've been there and done that. Then we'll talk.
Let me expand. Plan B doesn't always work.


Also, that's entirely uncalled for and downright nasty of you to say. I'm not trying to make you angry, but I would like to point out that you shouldn't start debates threads with the sole purpose of disagreeing with everyone who posts and to conveniently ignore everything you haven't got an answer for.



Someday I will be strong enough to lift not one but both of us.
I told you to be patient
I told you to be fine
I told you to be balanced
I told you to be kind
   
  (#24 (permalink)) Old
Algernon Offline
CPT-1 Phlebotomist
Outside, huh?
**********
 
Algernon's Avatar
 
Name: Holly
Age: 28
Gender: Female
Location: Roseville, California

Posts: 4,124
Join Date: January 21st 2009

Re: My View And Thoughts On Abortion *Triggering* - May 17th 2009, 03:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exelus View Post
Get real! That's completely unrealistic! I'm all for taking precautions, but nothing is foolproof, NOTHING. Taking that many precautions isn't responsible, its downright stupid. Call this a personal attack, but I'm glad people with these beliefs aren't making rules, because I'm not going to go that far out of my way because some people don't like the idea of abortion. Mistakes happen, and you can't just say "you had sex, deal with it." People will have sex, we've learned that from trying to teach abstinence only. I understand how you can say that its a horrible thing to kill a child, but circumstances change perspective. Perhaps you should actually step into some of these people's shoes, Holly.
What are the chances of getting pregnant if you are on the shot, you're using foam, a condom, and you pull out? Honestly. If you are safe, you shouldn't get pregnant, that's my point. Take responsibility if you do.


Geek? Nerd? More like intellectual badass.

"You ran through Africa, and Asia, and Indonesia.. And now I've found you, and I love you. I want to know your name."
  Send a message via Yahoo to Algernon  
  (#25 (permalink)) Old
thebigmole Offline
Member
I've been here a while
********
 
thebigmole's Avatar
 
Name: Taylor
Age: 30
Gender: Female
Location: Orlando, Fl

Posts: 1,668
Join Date: January 31st 2009

Re: My View And Thoughts On Abortion *Triggering* - May 17th 2009, 03:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xHolyValorx View Post
So they hate their children because they are the children of their rapists?
Yes yes that is exactly right. I know I would. I know that if I was raped and had a child of that rape and it was a boy especially I would see my rapist every time I looked at that child. And I don't blame any of those women who hate those children and certainly don't blame a one for aborting.



Please note I'm not saying this is the case for all women who get pregnant as a result of rape.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xHolyValorx View Post
What are the chances of getting pregnant if you are on the shot, you're using foam, a condom, and you pull out? Honestly. If you are safe, you shouldn't get pregnant, that's my point. Take responsibility if you do.
Also if this is truly your view on sex you'd better be careful because you might just end up preggers yourself.


"For Ignorance killed the cat, Curiosity was framed." -Caitlin McGrath

"For this thing we call failure is not the falling down, but the staying down." -Mary Pickford

"But the music's so happy!" -Little Sally: Urinetown

"If our own policies aren't supporting equality then what are we fighting for?"- Kathy Griffin

Last edited by thebigmole; May 17th 2009 at 03:20 AM. Reason: Multiple posts have been merged automatically.
   
  (#26 (permalink)) Old
Algernon Offline
CPT-1 Phlebotomist
Outside, huh?
**********
 
Algernon's Avatar
 
Name: Holly
Age: 28
Gender: Female
Location: Roseville, California

Posts: 4,124
Join Date: January 21st 2009

Re: My View And Thoughts On Abortion *Triggering* - May 17th 2009, 03:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessie View Post
I was referring to:

1) The first paragraph:


2) The second:

Let me expand. Plan B doesn't always work.


Also, that's entirely uncalled for and downright nasty of you to say. I'm not trying to make you angry, but I would like to point out that you shouldn't start debates threads with the sole purpose of disagreeing with everyone who posts and to conveniently ignore everything you haven't got an answer for.

If It's a situation where It's the child, ready to be born, and it's the mother of the child. The child should live live. If it was an early on thing? I'd do my best to treat anything from happening to either the baby or the mother.

It was entirely uncalled for and downright nasty for me saying you were trying to make me angry? Hm. Hold my tongue.

I'm not ignoring, I'm quoting many posts, as you can see.



Geek? Nerd? More like intellectual badass.

"You ran through Africa, and Asia, and Indonesia.. And now I've found you, and I love you. I want to know your name."
  Send a message via Yahoo to Algernon  
  (#27 (permalink)) Old
Exelus Offline
Aspiring Psychologist
Junior TeenHelper
****
 
Exelus's Avatar
 
Name: Russell
Age: 28
Gender: Male
Location: South Georgia A.K.A Redneck Central

Posts: 211
Blog Entries: 1
Join Date: February 13th 2009

Re: My View And Thoughts On Abortion *Triggering* - May 17th 2009, 03:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebigmole View Post

Also if this is truly your view on sex you'd better be careful because you might just end up preggers yourself.
Yeah, but she's already specified that she's not afraid of pregnancy, and sure as hell wouldn't abort.


If at first you don't succeed, try try again. If you still don't succeed, redefine success.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss


  Send a message via MSN to Exelus  
  (#28 (permalink)) Old
Algernon Offline
CPT-1 Phlebotomist
Outside, huh?
**********
 
Algernon's Avatar
 
Name: Holly
Age: 28
Gender: Female
Location: Roseville, California

Posts: 4,124
Join Date: January 21st 2009

Re: My View And Thoughts On Abortion *Triggering* - May 17th 2009, 03:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebigmole View Post
Yes yes that is exactly right. I know I would. I know that if I was raped and had a child of that rape and it was a boy especially I would see my rapist every time I looked at that child. And I don't blame any of those women who hate those children and certainly don't blame a one for aborting.



Please note I'm not saying this is the case for all women who get pregnant as a result of rape.


Also if this is truly your view on sex you'd better be careful because you might just end up preggers yourself.
Hmmm... I'd think a lot of mothers would disagree.

If I get pregnant, I get pregnant, and It's my own fault. At least I'm not going to abort my baby. And If you're saying that I'm going to get raped, back it up right there.


Geek? Nerd? More like intellectual badass.

"You ran through Africa, and Asia, and Indonesia.. And now I've found you, and I love you. I want to know your name."
  Send a message via Yahoo to Algernon  
  (#29 (permalink)) Old
eunoia Offline
(n) beautiful thinking
Jeez, get a life!
***********
 
eunoia's Avatar
 
Name: Jes
Age: 30
Gender: Female
Location: USA

Posts: 5,888
Blog Entries: 2
Join Date: January 5th 2009

Re: My View And Thoughts On Abortion *Triggering* - May 17th 2009, 03:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xHolyValorx View Post

If It's a situation where It's the child, ready to be born, and it's the mother of the child. The child should live live. If it was an early on thing? I'd do my best to treat anything from happening to either the baby or the mother.

It was entirely uncalled for and downright nasty for me saying you were trying to make me angry? Hm. Hold my tongue.

I'm not ignoring, I'm quoting many posts, as you can see.

The child should live over the parent? I can't see the mother, or husband/boyfriend/whoever agreeing with this. The point was, what if nothing could be done? One or both is going to die--the mother cannot get an abortion?

It was uncalled for and nasty to mention how you have no problem ripping open someone's wounds, suggesting you have no moral objections to using personal attacks against me to make a point.



Someday I will be strong enough to lift not one but both of us.
I told you to be patient
I told you to be fine
I told you to be balanced
I told you to be kind
   
  (#30 (permalink)) Old
thebigmole Offline
Member
I've been here a while
********
 
thebigmole's Avatar
 
Name: Taylor
Age: 30
Gender: Female
Location: Orlando, Fl

Posts: 1,668
Join Date: January 31st 2009

Re: My View And Thoughts On Abortion *Triggering* - May 17th 2009, 03:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xHolyValorx View Post
Hmmm... I'd think a lot of mothers would disagree.

If I get pregnant, I get pregnant, and It's my own fault. At least I'm not going to abort my baby. And If you're saying that I'm going to get raped, back it up right there.
Whoa okay I never said that. I never thought or even implied it so I have no idea where you got that from.

About your first sentence I confused. Do you mean a lot of mothers like regular mothers would disagree with my opinion of women who get pregnant from rape, or mothers who have children as a result of rape would disagree?


"For Ignorance killed the cat, Curiosity was framed." -Caitlin McGrath

"For this thing we call failure is not the falling down, but the staying down." -Mary Pickford

"But the music's so happy!" -Little Sally: Urinetown

"If our own policies aren't supporting equality then what are we fighting for?"- Kathy Griffin
   
  (#31 (permalink)) Old
Algernon Offline
CPT-1 Phlebotomist
Outside, huh?
**********
 
Algernon's Avatar
 
Name: Holly
Age: 28
Gender: Female
Location: Roseville, California

Posts: 4,124
Join Date: January 21st 2009

Re: My View And Thoughts On Abortion *Triggering* - May 17th 2009, 03:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebigmole View Post
Whoa okay I never said that. I never thought or even implied it so I have no idea where you got that from.

About your first sentence I confused. Do you mean a lot of mothers like regular mothers would disagree with my opinion of women who get pregnant from rape, or mothers who have children as a result of rape would disagree?
I mean mothers who got pregnant from rape. Some mothers would embrace the fact that It's still part of them, and they focus on that, and they still love their children.


Geek? Nerd? More like intellectual badass.

"You ran through Africa, and Asia, and Indonesia.. And now I've found you, and I love you. I want to know your name."
  Send a message via Yahoo to Algernon  
  (#32 (permalink)) Old
thebigmole Offline
Member
I've been here a while
********
 
thebigmole's Avatar
 
Name: Taylor
Age: 30
Gender: Female
Location: Orlando, Fl

Posts: 1,668
Join Date: January 31st 2009

Re: My View And Thoughts On Abortion *Triggering* - May 17th 2009, 03:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xHolyValorx View Post
I mean mothers who got pregnant from rape. Some mothers would embrace the fact that It's still part of them, and they focus on that, and they still love their children.
Some yes but those women are extremely rare. The ones who choose to keep their children after rape are not all of the women who carry those children to term.


"For Ignorance killed the cat, Curiosity was framed." -Caitlin McGrath

"For this thing we call failure is not the falling down, but the staying down." -Mary Pickford

"But the music's so happy!" -Little Sally: Urinetown

"If our own policies aren't supporting equality then what are we fighting for?"- Kathy Griffin
   
  (#33 (permalink)) Old
star_crossd Offline
Color Me Chaotic
Senior TeenHelper
*******
 
star_crossd's Avatar
 
Name: Sam
Age: 26
Gender: Female
Location: AZ

Posts: 770
Blog Entries: 12
Join Date: January 15th 2009

Re: My View And Thoughts On Abortion *Triggering* - May 17th 2009, 03:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xHolyValorx View Post
I mean mothers who got pregnant from rape. Some mothers would embrace the fact that It's still part of them, and they focus on that, and they still love their children.
Even if the child resulting from rape completely screws up their life, their plans? They should just stop everything because they were raped to take care of this child?


Yesterday I saw you kissing tiny flowers
But everything that lives is born to die
And so I say to you that nothing really matters
And all you do is stand and cry.


Music is life. Start living.
   
  (#34 (permalink)) Old
Algernon Offline
CPT-1 Phlebotomist
Outside, huh?
**********
 
Algernon's Avatar
 
Name: Holly
Age: 28
Gender: Female
Location: Roseville, California

Posts: 4,124
Join Date: January 21st 2009

Re: My View And Thoughts On Abortion *Triggering* - May 17th 2009, 03:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessie View Post
The child should live over the parent? I can't see the mother, or husband/boyfriend/whoever agreeing with this. The point was, what if nothing could be done? One or both is going to die--the mother cannot get an abortion?

It was uncalled for and nasty to mention how you have no problem ripping open someone's wounds, suggesting you have no moral objections to using personal attacks against me to make a point.

I marked this thread as triggering. So you using the fact that you were raped in this thread, and you keep posting, means that you are strong enough to handle the things being said. I respected you, and left the part of what happened to you out, so don't label me "nasty" Obviously, I don't like ripping open someone's wounds because I didn't want to in the first place, but you decided to "Wah wah, you left that part out!"

That would be an emergency situation where you could go both ways, one is going to die, so there are two lives. Depends on the situation.


Quote:
Originally Posted by star_crossd View Post
Even if the child resulting from rape completely screws up their life, their plans? They should just stop everything because they were raped to take care of this child?
Um, there's adoption? They don't have to if they don't want to.


Geek? Nerd? More like intellectual badass.

"You ran through Africa, and Asia, and Indonesia.. And now I've found you, and I love you. I want to know your name."

Last edited by Algernon; May 17th 2009 at 03:38 AM. Reason: Multiple posts have been merged automatically.
  Send a message via Yahoo to Algernon  
  (#35 (permalink)) Old
star_crossd Offline
Color Me Chaotic
Senior TeenHelper
*******
 
star_crossd's Avatar
 
Name: Sam
Age: 26
Gender: Female
Location: AZ

Posts: 770
Blog Entries: 12
Join Date: January 15th 2009

Re: My View And Thoughts On Abortion *Triggering* - May 17th 2009, 03:43 AM

True, yes. But then its like the mother would have to be reminded every day for nine months of what happened to her, which would make it even harder for her to recover from the rape.

Plus, I think there are just too many children in adoption homes, ones that could go their entire childhood without a loving family. I would rather abort than always live with the question of whether or not my child is safe somewhere.


Yesterday I saw you kissing tiny flowers
But everything that lives is born to die
And so I say to you that nothing really matters
And all you do is stand and cry.


Music is life. Start living.
   
  (#36 (permalink)) Old
Casey. Offline
Dance with me
I can't get enough
*********
 
Casey.'s Avatar
 
Name: Casey
Age: 29
Gender: Female
Location: Somewhere in my mind

Posts: 2,343
Blog Entries: 337
Join Date: January 6th 2009

Re: My View And Thoughts On Abortion *Triggering* - May 17th 2009, 03:45 AM

You are entitled to your own opinions, but that does not mean I agree with them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xHolyValorx View Post

If you get raped, or something bad happens, and you have no control, then have the child. Understand It's still part of you and not the person that hurt you. If the pain is too great, then give the child a chance to live. Opportunity is better than the pain of regret down the road.
This bit here pissed me off.If I got raped, I wouldn't keep the kid, I couldn't. Maybe I'm a monster for saying I would abort a fetus. But it's a fetus. It's not a child. I wouldn't regret aborting it either. Most girls I know would agree the same.No one wants to have their rapist kid. I would never be capable of loving that kid. Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xHolyValorx View Post
If I get pregnant, I get pregnant, and It's my own fault. At least I'm not going to abort my baby. And If you're saying that I'm going to get raped, back it up right there.

Also this pissed me off. Are you saying that a girl who gets raped, it's her fault? Many of my friends have been raped...and this just, this is not right. We tell these girls it's never their fault, and yet you sit here saying it's their fault that they get pregnant, that they should have been responsible?Even if it was rape and they had no control?


Quote:
Originally Posted by xHolyValorx View Post

If It's a situation where It's the child, ready to be born, and it's the mother of the child. The child should live live. If it was an early on thing? I'd do my best to treat anything from happening to either the baby or the mother.

If you are saying that the mum should have the kid, knowing it would kill her, you are dead wrong. My mum had to terminated my baby brother. If she didn't, she would have died, and the child probably would have died, and I wouldn't have a mum. My mum hates what she had to do, but she did it. It was live and raise four kids, or die for another. I'm glad she aborted. I rather grown up with a mum, then with another brother, to be honest.


She whispered to her own reflection "I will be strong."

"I am not what has happened to me.I am what I have chosen to become."- Carl Jung

"If ye harm none, do as ye wish."

Sometimes things just happen.


Smile through the tears.


PM me

  Send a message via Yahoo to Casey.  
  (#37 (permalink)) Old
eunoia Offline
(n) beautiful thinking
Jeez, get a life!
***********
 
eunoia's Avatar
 
Name: Jes
Age: 30
Gender: Female
Location: USA

Posts: 5,888
Blog Entries: 2
Join Date: January 5th 2009

Re: My View And Thoughts On Abortion *Triggering* - May 17th 2009, 03:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xHolyValorx View Post
I marked this thread as triggering. So you using the fact that you were raped in this thread, and you keep posting, means that you are strong enough to handle the things being said. I respected you, and left the part of what happened to you out, so don't label me "nasty" Obviously, I don't like ripping open someone's wounds because I didn't want to in the first place, but you decided to "Wah wah, you left that part out!"

That would be an emergency situation where you could go both ways, one is going to die, so there are two lives. Depends on the situation.
I used it as an example, not an open door for you to be nasty.

And for the second time, I was referencing the first paragraph, which you completely ignored, as well as the underlying points in the second paragraph--the fact that it is HARMFUL to a woman who has been RAPED to carry a child that is a DIRECT RESULT of that rape. How can you completely disregard how damaging it would be to a woman, and her entire life, to carry that child?



Someday I will be strong enough to lift not one but both of us.
I told you to be patient
I told you to be fine
I told you to be balanced
I told you to be kind
   
  (#38 (permalink)) Old
Through-Glass Offline
<3
I've been here a while
********
 
Through-Glass's Avatar
 
Name: Jessi
Age: 27
Gender: Female
Location: Eastern Tennessee

Posts: 1,323
Blog Entries: 1
Join Date: January 7th 2009

Re: My View And Thoughts On Abortion *Triggering* - May 17th 2009, 03:46 AM

Holly, even if all precautions are taken, someone can still get pregnant. My mother was told she was infertile, was on birth control AND used a condom...and yet, here I am.

I think that the true base of this debate is one's answer to the question, when does life begin? Rant and rave all you want that you are right, that your opinion is the only right one, but it still is not the only one. Many believe life begins at conception; some believe it begins when the heart beat first occurs; some believe it begins when the fetus is capable of intelligent thought (i.e., voice identification, thumb sucking).

Because there is not one answer to when life begins, there will never be a "right" answer to whether or not abortion is moral.

I think everyone needs to take a deep breath; personal attacks and baiting are not necessary. Play nice, you guys.


[/url]
"For the first time
in a long time,
I can say that I wanna try.
I feel helpless for the most part,
but I'm learning to open my eyes.
And the sad truth of the matter is,
I'll never get over it,
but I'm gonna try
to get better and overcome each moment
in my own way"

Motion City Soundtrack, "Even If It Kills Me"
  Send a message via Yahoo to Through-Glass  
  (#39 (permalink)) Old
Algernon Offline
CPT-1 Phlebotomist
Outside, huh?
**********
 
Algernon's Avatar
 
Name: Holly
Age: 28
Gender: Female
Location: Roseville, California

Posts: 4,124
Join Date: January 21st 2009

Re: My View And Thoughts On Abortion *Triggering* - May 17th 2009, 03:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessie View Post
I used it as an example, not an open door for you to be nasty.

And for the second time, I was referencing the first paragraph, which you completely ignored, as well as the underlying points in the second paragraph--the fact that it is HARMFUL to a woman who has been RAPED to carry a child that is a DIRECT RESULT of that rape. How can you completely disregard how damaging it would be to a woman, and her entire life, to carry that child?
Go ahead and hate me, I have plenty of people who respect me, and I respect them. And I replied to that, what do you want now? Cool your jets.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Spazola View Post
Holly, even if all precautions are taken, someone can still get pregnant. My mother was told she was infertile, was on birth control AND used a condom...and yet, here I am.

I think that the true base of this debate is one's answer to the question, when does life begin? Rant and rave all you want that you are right, that your opinion is the only right one, but it still is not the only one. Many believe life begins at conception; some believe it begins when the heart beat first occurs; some believe it begins when the fetus is capable of intelligent thought (i.e., voice identification, thumb sucking).

Because there is not one answer to when life begins, there will never be a "right" answer to whether or not abortion is moral.

I think everyone needs to take a deep breath; personal attacks and baiting are not necessary. Play nice, you guys.
You have some good points in this debate, I think we should embrace some of them.



Right now, I'm waiting for Jack and EDGE to say something. =P


Geek? Nerd? More like intellectual badass.

"You ran through Africa, and Asia, and Indonesia.. And now I've found you, and I love you. I want to know your name."

Last edited by Algernon; May 17th 2009 at 03:52 AM. Reason: Multiple posts have been merged automatically.
  Send a message via Yahoo to Algernon  
  (#40 (permalink)) Old
star_crossd Offline
Color Me Chaotic
Senior TeenHelper
*******
 
star_crossd's Avatar
 
Name: Sam
Age: 26
Gender: Female
Location: AZ

Posts: 770
Blog Entries: 12
Join Date: January 15th 2009

Re: My View And Thoughts On Abortion *Triggering* - May 17th 2009, 03:54 AM

Its getting pretty intense here. Everyone has their opinion, lets not go crazy.

Holly, I can see where you're coming, I really can. I disagree that abortion is wrong but we still respect you for your views.


Yesterday I saw you kissing tiny flowers
But everything that lives is born to die
And so I say to you that nothing really matters
And all you do is stand and cry.


Music is life. Start living.
   
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Tags
abortion, thoughts, triggering, view

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All material copyright 1998-2019, TeenHelp.
Terms | Legal | Privacy | Conduct | Complaints

Powered by vBulletin®.
Copyright ©2000-2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search engine optimization by vBSEO.
Theme developed in association with vBStyles.