TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Current Events and Debates For discussions and friendly debates about politics and current events, check out this forum.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
IH8U2 Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Racist SJW's Stop White Students at Berkley - October 29th 2016, 12:43 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering by the original poster or by a Moderator. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoeOfSovQmU

As a minority, I'm sick and tired of these fucking bitch ass assholes always shitting on white people. I really fucking hate it when they mock "white fragility" and "white tears." This is honestly triggering to me. Every day my blood boils over this shit.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
BDF Offline
I can't get enough

Name: BDF

Re: Racist SJW's Stop White Students at Berkley - October 29th 2016, 04:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IH8U2 View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoeOfSovQmU

As a minority, I'm sick and tired of these fucking bitch ass assholes always shitting on white people. I really fucking hate it when they mock "white fragility" and "white tears." This is honestly triggering to me. Every day my blood boils over this shit.
This is old news. These games have been going on for a while now. Many are of the mentality that the "ends justify the means". They are willing to do anything, even go back on their own principles, in pursuit of some ideals of theirs. I've said this often enough on here, that an example of this is things like the whole idea of moving the goalposts on the definition of "racism" to indemnify anyone who isn't white of being racist in the first place. It's allowed some opportunists of minority groups to use this loophole to act like animals, with impunity from criticism. In the short term, it worked. In the long term, it has ironically achieved the opposite... because if you act like an animal, people will treat you like one.

The hypocrisy of these kinds of people has been exposed long ago. At first they held their ground, but with time it has caused their activist groups to fracture and partially fall apart. Some liberals have even jumped over to the conservative side of things as a result. Result of things like the German green party (liberal party) saying that it is women's responsibility to dress appropriately so they don't get harassed by migrant men. Really... ridiculous, when you consider how often liberal politics has derided so called "victim blaming". Even more ridiculous when you consider how many on the left have been preaching that sexual harassment by migrant men is "made up conservative propaganda meant to dehumanize migrants" (or something like it), yet the German green party then goes ahead and acknowledges the facts that migrant men have been harassing native populations.

My point is... these people you're mad at... their herd is thinning (so to speak). They have slit their own throats. The remaining nut jobs are pretty much like the condensed sediment at the bottom of your cup of coffee you have after lunch. They're too heavily entrenched in their beliefs, and corrupted by them, to think outside of the box, consider other points of views or change. And they taste bad. You wouldn't want them on your team anyway. The "left overs" which remain of their movements are mostly*** populated by extremists now, because most other people have jumped ship, or simply become disillusioned with them clowning about. For a recent example, search for "Yusra Khogali", posting black supremacist views on social media. Literally, it's some of the most banal/ridiculous shit you will find on the internet. Nobody sensible wants anything to do with that shit, black or white.

I do think though that there is still a large element of peer pressure, especially on university campuses, for people to take part in protests like this. It's similar to how some non-believers go to Church, just so they don't get alienated by the community they live in. And there is still a lot of pressure and effort going into discrediting even mildly conservative news sources as "right wing fascist propaganda", with the only aim being to discourage more followers from the left to explore different points of views of a competing ideology.

It is shocking how many people I see steamrolling Fox News as "very racist", despite almost never watching it themselves. They instead quote anomalous controversial excerpts which are a poor representation of the channel content as a whole. I was one of those people myself. Then I decided to see for myself what the big deal is and watched it intermittently for a few weeks, instead relying on 2nd hand sources to shape my opinion. I think Fox News is just mediocre... not the "devil" it is made out to be. They've shaped their business (like any other), around profits, not objective reporting. You can tell from their adverts alone that their channel is targeted more at conservatives.
This is rather besides the point in this thread though.

***I do want to point out though there are a significant enough quantity of modest liberals though, who've distanced themselves from that bullshit, and not succumbed to the alternate peer pressure of "converting" to the right (because there's plenty of that starting to go on as well). I don't want to call out and deride the wrong people, but I can't stand extremists of any breed, no matter what their beliefs are or what "good" or "bad" intentions they have.

"I don't care about politics"
Then politics doesn't care about you either. Truth. You've got to make your voice heard, if you want to be listened to. But that's too logical for some people, so let me go a step further. Not making your voice heard, leaves other people free to hijack it by speaking on your behalf, even if they don't actually give a shit about you. That's politics. So, make your voice heard. That's not a quote from anywhere. That's just me.

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
IH8U2 Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: Racist SJW's Stop White Students at Berkley - October 29th 2016, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDF View Post
This is old news. These games have been going on for a while now. Many are of the mentality that the "ends justify the means". They are willing to do anything, even go back on their own principles, in pursuit of some ideals of theirs. I've said this often enough on here, that an example of this is things like the whole idea of moving the goalposts on the definition of "racism" to indemnify anyone who isn't white of being racist in the first place. It's allowed some opportunists of minority groups to use this loophole to act like animals, with impunity from criticism. In the short term, it worked. In the long term, it has ironically achieved the opposite... because if you act like an animal, people will treat you like one.

The hypocrisy of these kinds of people has been exposed long ago. At first they held their ground, but with time it has caused their activist groups to fracture and partially fall apart. Some liberals have even jumped over to the conservative side of things as a result. Result of things like the German green party (liberal party) saying that it is women's responsibility to dress appropriately so they don't get harassed by migrant men. Really... ridiculous, when you consider how often liberal politics has derided so called "victim blaming". Even more ridiculous when you consider how many on the left have been preaching that sexual harassment by migrant men is "made up conservative propaganda meant to dehumanize migrants" (or something like it), yet the German green party then goes ahead and acknowledges the facts that migrant men have been harassing native populations.

My point is... these people you're mad at... their herd is thinning (so to speak). They have slit their own throats. The remaining nut jobs are pretty much like the condensed sediment at the bottom of your cup of coffee you have after lunch. They're too heavily entrenched in their beliefs, and corrupted by them, to think outside of the box, consider other points of views or change. And they taste bad. You wouldn't want them on your team anyway. The "left overs" which remain of their movements are mostly*** populated by extremists now, because most other people have jumped ship, or simply become disillusioned with them clowning about. For a recent example, search for "Yusra Khogali", posting black supremacist views on social media. Literally, it's some of the most banal/ridiculous shit you will find on the internet. Nobody sensible wants anything to do with that shit, black or white.

I do think though that there is still a large element of peer pressure, especially on university campuses, for people to take part in protests like this. It's similar to how some non-believers go to Church, just so they don't get alienated by the community they live in. And there is still a lot of pressure and effort going into discrediting even mildly conservative news sources as "right wing fascist propaganda", with the only aim being to discourage more followers from the left to explore different points of views of a competing ideology.

It is shocking how many people I see steamrolling Fox News as "very racist", despite almost never watching it themselves. They instead quote anomalous controversial excerpts which are a poor representation of the channel content as a whole. I was one of those people myself. Then I decided to see for myself what the big deal is and watched it intermittently for a few weeks, instead relying on 2nd hand sources to shape my opinion. I think Fox News is just mediocre... not the "devil" it is made out to be. They've shaped their business (like any other), around profits, not objective reporting. You can tell from their adverts alone that their channel is targeted more at conservatives.
This is rather besides the point in this thread though.

***I do want to point out though there are a significant enough quantity of modest liberals though, who've distanced themselves from that bullshit, and not succumbed to the alternate peer pressure of "converting" to the right (because there's plenty of that starting to go on as well). I don't want to call out and deride the wrong people, but I can't stand extremists of any breed, no matter what their beliefs are or what "good" or "bad" intentions they have.

I know about that obnoxious pompous inconsiderate fucking bitch Yusra Khogali. She was actually the reason I got triggered throughout this week! I fucking hate how she poured glitter on Lauren Southern because she's a bully. I want her dead.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
BDF Offline
I can't get enough

Re: Racist SJW's Stop White Students at Berkley - October 29th 2016, 05:33 PM

Quote:
I know about that obnoxious pompous inconsiderate fucking bitch Yusra Khogali. She was actually the reason I got triggered throughout this week! I fucking hate how she poured glitter on Lauren Southern because she's a bully. I want her dead.
Worse things have happened that are worth getting angry over this way. It's no good loosing your shit.

I see a large part of the reason why extremists of any sort behave the way they do, is because they've become completely mentally infiltrated with rage, which might have started out as something understandable, but evolved and went off the rails the longer it went unchecked.

It was only 2 weeks ago that I stumbled into some statistics showing that something like 2/3 of homeless youths in America are LGBT. Or maybe it was Canada, I don't remember. I can understand why that sort of rejection would lead to so much bitterness and even hatred among many of them, and I can understand why these movements have erupted the way they have. I can understand it, but that doesn't excuse the vile behavior, assaults, etc.

It's something for other people to hopefully learn from. Like I said earlier, these people behaving the way they have is a large part of the reason why the left is falling to pieces now. It's something which they should learn from, and it's something which the right wing should also learn from... because there are a quite a lot of hostile knee-jerk reactions on their side of the fence as well.

Then politics doesn't care about you either. Truth. You've got to make your voice heard, if you want to be listened to. But that's too logical for some people, so let me go a step further. Not making your voice heard, leaves other people free to hijack it by speaking on your behalf, even if they don't actually give a shit about you. That's politics. So, make your voice heard. That's not a quote from anywhere. That's just me.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
IH8U2 Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: Racist SJW's Stop White Students at Berkley - October 29th 2016, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDF View Post
Worse things have happened that are worth getting angry over this way. It's no good loosing your shit.

I see a large part of the reason why extremists of any sort behave the way they do, is because they've become completely mentally infiltrated with rage, which might have started out as something understandable, but evolved and went off the rails the longer it went unchecked.

It was only 2 weeks ago that I stumbled into some statistics showing that something like 2/3 of homeless youths in America are LGBT. Or maybe it was Canada, I don't remember. I can understand why that sort of rejection would lead to so much bitterness and even hatred among many of them, and I can understand why these movements have erupted the way they have. I can understand it, but that doesn't excuse the vile behavior, assaults, etc.

It's something for other people to hopefully learn from. Like I said earlier, these people behaving the way they have is a large part of the reason why the left is falling to pieces now. It's something which they should learn from, and it's something which the right wing should also learn from... because there are a quite a lot of hostile knee-jerk reactions on their side of the fence as well.

It's more on a personal level. It triggers me because I have been bullied. Seeing people bullied simply for being white makes me lose my shit, even though I'm not even white. I also hate how that fucking bitch Yusra was making crying gestures mocking "white tears" with her black friends in this video at 4:38:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4R0bWC41g4

She's the one who's fucking bitching all the time about "suffocating as a black in Toronto" so who's the one with the tears? She bullies white people yet she has the audacity and arrogance to believe she's the victim. She shows no accountability, shame or remorse and blames white people for her problems. She is so fucking entitled and selfish. People like her are so twisted.

And shit like this affects things on a grand scale, so I feel justified in losing my shit over this.

This guy shares the exact frustration as me:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdLU0Z7xwls

It's only been 2 fucking years since BLM was founded and look how far things have escalated. How much worse will things get?

Last edited by IH8U2; October 29th 2016 at 08:51 PM.

(#6 (permalink)) Old
Always * Offline
I can't get enough

Re: Racist SJW's Stop White Students at Berkley - October 29th 2016, 08:53 PM

I agree with where you're coming from; it causes me so much anxiety to have to hear about people assuming that a white person is racist simply by being white, or that a straight person is automatically homophobic (and so on down the list of shitty prejudices).

I feel like a lot people are justifiably angry because racism and other prejudices are, sadly, still all to real. Privilege definitely exists, but having a privilege doesn't make you a racist (which not everyone seems to understand). I feel like some people are allowing their anger to cloud their judgement and are acting like privilege and racism are the same thing, which their not, or act like if a person doesn't go to protests or aren't actively involved in every social issue that they're effectively part of the problem, which isn't the case. People can't possibly advocate for social issues equally. To compensate, I think that people can be aware of the problems and be knowledgeable about race, culture, sexuality, and their knowledge and be supportive and non-judgement of people from different backgrounds.

Any how, I definitely get it, Facebook and Twitter have become major sources of anxiety for me because I can no longer deal with the amount of anger and harsh generalizations I see on there from all sides. I just feel like there are better ways to deal with racism and prejudices and bullying that don't involve just blanketing a certain group with a one-size fits all label because I feel like that sort of thinking doesn't fix the problem. And this goes for everyone because obviously a negative one size fits all blanket label is a huge componet of the very real racism/sexism/homophobia/etc/etc/etc issues out there

Feel free to PM me if you ever need to chat or have questions

2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
~Radio Flyer~ Offline
Please call that story back.

I've been here a while

Name: Violet

Re: Racist SJW's Stop White Students at Berkley - October 29th 2016, 09:06 PM

Saying all white people are racists is like saying all muslim people are terrorists. Both are huge generalizations and are false. At the same time, there's many people who will deny racism and other systems of oppression even exist. Anyone who hurts someone else should be held accountable. I see where the frustration comes from with Black Lives Matter and whatnot, and I see where the White people are coming from when they're upset that someone in their community got attacked.

I think it's okay to attack the systematic oppression (in a strategic non-violent manner) but I think people don't realize that attacking a white person is attacking a human being. All they see is the White privilege and that's dehumanizing. There's a way to challenge White Privilege without attacking an individual.

(#8 (permalink)) Old
BDF Offline
I can't get enough

Re: Racist SJW's Stop White Students at Berkley - October 29th 2016, 09:28 PM

Quote:
This guy shares the exact frustration as me:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdLU0Z7xwls
I felt like quoting this out of the comment section. I've tried quite a few times to word it as well as this person has:

Quote:
"You abused us, so now we'll abuse you."

This is the eye-for-an-eye mindset that these fucking idiots devote to. Black Lives Matter doesn't want peace. They want to turn the fucking tables that have been long dismantled.

Quite true, I think. Again, I've said this often enough, that too much of left wing politics has become about some sort of wide-spread "retribution" against whatever it is they perceive as oppressive. The most common key words are "white", "male", "straight". This isn't made up. (On a separate note, I find it very strange how attention has been so efficiently diverted away from the "rich", which used to be another key word thrown around after the banking crisis, but I digress).

This kind of hatred is not supposed to be the defining principle of liberalism. This is corruption. These people have been deliberately agitated by "activists" leading them on, manipulating them, and often enough pretty much just lying to them. Like the "1/5 get raped on campuses", which was apparently a statistic based on nothing more than some opinion poll. There is no objectivity. People sometimes feel "sexually harassed" simply because they get complemented. Anyway, I'm digressing again.

"Activists" like "
Yusra Khogali". Why do they do this? Well, one example, is the controversy surrounding her apparently somehow stealing $250 000 from her student union. A large support base of followers, allows someone like her to get away with those kinds of crimes, whilst suffering little criticism. Like I said: corruption.

Again... I want to say, not all activists are like this. But this behavior has become a trademark of the left, and it has harmed itself. I find it quite fucking repulsive in fact, that the behavior of those assholes, has in fact led many people to generalize the entirety of left/liberal politics this way. Even when I hear a liberal making perfectly reasonable points... they get shouted at and called names by similar groups which have started revving up on the right. I see plenty of blame to go around. I actually think it's more important now than ever that so called "moderate liberals" speak up and hold their ground. I call them "modest liberals" only to contrast them with the nutcases, who are commonly referred to simply as "liberals", even though they do not act like liberals by any reputed definition.

(#9 (permalink)) Old
IH8U2 Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: Racist SJW's Stop White Students at Berkley - October 29th 2016, 09:50 PM

It was her BLM Toronto co-founder Sandy Hudson that stole the 250K. She's also a vile bitch.

2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#10 (permalink)) Old
Nightblood. Offline
jus drein jus daun
I've been here a while

Re: Racist SJW's Stop White Students at Berkley - October 29th 2016, 10:28 PM

The names you're calling them and things you're saying are no better than words they've used. You can disagree all you want, you can't help being triggered. You CAN control how you handle it. But saying horrible things about them doesn't change anything.

"We all have battle scars, Finn. Suck it up and build a brace for yours."

4 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
Closed Thread