TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Current Events and Debates For discussions and friendly debates about politics and current events, check out this forum.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
MWF Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Robert

Clintons new email "scandal" - November 1st 2016, 05:48 AM

Ok, so I REALLY don't understand Hillary Clinton's latest email scandal. I was a little late on this one. So what I understand is, the FBI, while searching Anthony Weiner's laptop and phones after he sexted a 15 year old. So, they said there may or may not be be new emails (that, quote, "may or may not be significant") relating to classified information... on someone else's computer?
I don't like Hillary Clinton. I haven't liked her throughout the election, although my utter hatred of Donald Trump will cause me to vote for her. But what's the deal here? It's someone else's computer, so how is this still going on? This is an election where the other candidate is literally going to court in December for possibly raping a 13 year old girl, and we're worrying about emails that DO NOT belong to Clinton? Am I completely missing something, or is the entire world just fucking with me?

Wish I lived in Canada. UPDATE, NOV. 9th, 2016: This statement has become even more appropriate.
I vow that I will attack this endeavor with an enthusiasm unknown to mankind. Jim Harbaugh

"Being an adult sucks. The only positives are weed, sex, and cars, and I have none of those right now." -Me

"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hatred cannot drive out hatred; only love can do that." -Martin Luther King Jr.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
BDF Offline
I can't get enough

Name: BDF

Re: Clintons new email "scandal" - November 1st 2016, 09:26 AM

I think you got that right. That's about all there is to it right now. The investigation on her has been re-opened.

I'm a little busy now so my info might be a bit off.

"I don't care about politics"
Then politics doesn't care about you either. Truth. You've got to make your voice heard, if you want to be listened to. But that's too logical for some people, so let me go a step further. Not making your voice heard, leaves other people free to hijack it by speaking on your behalf, even if they don't actually give a shit about you. That's politics. So, make your voice heard. That's not a quote from anywhere. That's just me.

Last edited by BDF; November 1st 2016 at 12:31 PM.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount24

Edit avatar

Re: Clintons new email "scandal" - November 3rd 2016, 08:45 PM

Sounds like a certain red-headed troll is getting desperate.

So glad I've submitted my ballot already. Now just to get my passport renewed.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
.:Bibliophile:. Offline
PM me anytime!

TeenHelp Veteran

Re: Clintons new email "scandal" - November 3rd 2016, 09:27 PM

Comey was told by his superiors not to release any information about these emails for a number of reasons. He disregarded what his superiors said and released the letter.

Comey happens to be Republican which I find interesting.

What I've been seeing says that the FBI does not go adapter candidates 60 days prior to elections. Don't know how true that is

I think that Trumps cases are being overlooked. I read a comment on a friend's Facebook that said that if Trump is elected president he will be unlikely to be charged with the rape because when a president is suspected of a crime it goes through a special committee and it's very rare that anything is done. Some people are saying that this is why trump is trying to get elected.

I don't really know. I just think his rape case is more important than an email scandal. One that Clinton has already been cleared of.

I don't know a whole lot about it though so I can't make a judgment.

All in all I don't know what to think but it doesn't change who I'm voting for either .

|Lead Moderator|Newsletter Officer|

Closed Thread