TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

  • Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!


Current Events and Debates For discussions and friendly debates about politics and current events, check out this forum.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Blackwing Offline
I can't get enough
*********
 
Blackwing's Avatar
 
Name: Zack
Gender: Male
Location: Arizona(Usa)

Posts: 2,830
Blog Entries: 3
Join Date: January 7th 2009

CONSPIRACY THEORY hosted by Jesse Ventura - December 30th 2009, 10:59 PM

Has anyone been interested in watching Jesse Ventura investigate different conspiracys?

So far hes Covered
  1. Big brother
  2. 9/11
  3. HAARP
  4. Global Warming
  5. Secret Societies Premiere tonight Dec 30
  6. Manchurian Candidate Premiere January 6
  7. Apocalypse 2012 January 13


  Send a message via AIM to Blackwing  
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
losing touch. Offline
oh, really?..
Jeez, get a life!
***********
 
losing touch.'s Avatar
 
Age: 26
Gender: Female
Location: UK

Posts: 5,996
Blog Entries: 537
Join Date: January 8th 2009

Re: CONSPIRACY THEORY hosted by Jesse Ventura - December 30th 2009, 11:22 PM

big brother.. as in the show?. what's her conspiracy theory on that one?.


..and our dreams will break the boundaries of our fears..



   
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
TigerTank77 Offline
Rage is the best anesthetic
I've been here a while
********
 
TigerTank77's Avatar
 
Name: Ben
Age: 28
Gender: Male
Location: NY

Posts: 1,534
Join Date: January 5th 2009

Re: CONSPIRACY THEORY hosted by Jesse Ventura - December 30th 2009, 11:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ares View Post
Has anyone been interested in watching Jesse Ventura investigate different conspiracys?

So far hes Covered
  1. Big brother
  2. 9/11
  3. HAARP
  4. Global Warming
  5. Secret Societies Premiere tonight Dec 30
  6. Manchurian Candidate Premiere January 6
  7. Apocalypse 2012 January 13
What exactly did he go into about 9/11?


Often I lie wide awake, thinking of things I could make.
But I donít seem to have the parts to build them.
I am so scared of what will kill me in the end, for I am not prepared.
I hope I will get the chance to be someone, to be human.





  Send a message via AIM to TigerTank77 Send a message via MSN to TigerTank77 Send a message via Skype™ to TigerTank77 
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Blackwing Offline
I can't get enough
*********
 
Blackwing's Avatar
 
Name: Zack
Gender: Male
Location: Arizona(Usa)

Posts: 2,830
Blog Entries: 3
Join Date: January 7th 2009

Re: CONSPIRACY THEORY hosted by Jesse Ventura - December 30th 2009, 11:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerTank77 View Post
What exactly did he go into about 9/11?
About the lies of the 9/11 Commission Report and searching for evidence that the September 11th attacks may have been an inside job. At the urging of victims' families, he finds witnesses who claim the towers were brought down by explosives, the missing black box flight recorders were actually recovered and ground control knew the hijackers were in the cockpits before the jets took off.


  Send a message via AIM to Blackwing  
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
Union Of V Offline
Scepticism With A Tail
I can't get enough
*********
 
Union Of V's Avatar
 
Name: Basil!!!
Age: 27
Gender: Male
Location: Cork, Ireland

Posts: 2,017
Blog Entries: 22
Join Date: January 31st 2009

Re: CONSPIRACY THEORY hosted by Jesse Ventura - December 31st 2009, 04:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ares View Post
About the lies of the 9/11 Commission Report and searching for evidence that the September 11th attacks may have been an inside job. At the urging of victims' families, he finds witnesses who claim the towers were brought down by explosives, the missing black box flight recorders were actually recovered and ground control knew the hijackers were in the cockpits before the jets took off.
On the black boxes, I won't deny it. Ground control knew, but everyone knows that - they simply didn't know how to handle the situation. The explosives thing is incredibly plausible, but it's just the whole thing that doesn't come together. Above all it simply couldn't have been an inside job.
  Send a message via MSN to Union Of V  
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
Blackwing Offline
I can't get enough
*********
 
Blackwing's Avatar
 
Name: Zack
Gender: Male
Location: Arizona(Usa)

Posts: 2,830
Blog Entries: 3
Join Date: January 7th 2009

Re: CONSPIRACY THEORY hosted by Jesse Ventura - January 1st 2010, 04:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elle. View Post
big brother.. as in the show?. what's her conspiracy theory on that one?.
Its about cameras on street-corners, satellite tracking, Eschalon, warantless wire-tapping, and more.


  Send a message via AIM to Blackwing  
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
Union Of V Offline
Scepticism With A Tail
I can't get enough
*********
 
Union Of V's Avatar
 
Name: Basil!!!
Age: 27
Gender: Male
Location: Cork, Ireland

Posts: 2,017
Blog Entries: 22
Join Date: January 31st 2009

Re: CONSPIRACY THEORY hosted by Jesse Ventura - January 1st 2010, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ares View Post
Its about cameras on street-corners, satellite tracking, Eschalon, warantless wire-tapping, and more.
A French policeman (ok, ok... Gendarme) did make a good point about this: we ourselves are worse than any restrictive government. The information collected by government surveillance will only ever be used in criminal cases, while everyone has the technology to take photos and videos discretely and post them on the internet for all to see - and they do. In that way we are loosing more to our friends than we are to increased surveillance (kinda 1984 in a way )
  Send a message via MSN to Union Of V  
  (#8 (permalink)) Old
Stay determined
Jeez, get a life!
***********
 
Gingerbread Latte's Avatar
 
Name: Cara
Age: 26
Gender: Female
Location: Scotland

Posts: 6,716
Blog Entries: 136
Join Date: January 6th 2009

Re: CONSPIRACY THEORY hosted by Jesse Ventura - January 1st 2010, 01:03 PM

I probably wouldn't like this show, it'd get me all paranoid. Especially the 2012 thing.


   
  (#9 (permalink)) Old
losing touch. Offline
oh, really?..
Jeez, get a life!
***********
 
losing touch.'s Avatar
 
Age: 26
Gender: Female
Location: UK

Posts: 5,996
Blog Entries: 537
Join Date: January 8th 2009

Re: CONSPIRACY THEORY hosted by Jesse Ventura - January 1st 2010, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ares View Post


Its about cameras on street-corners, satellite tracking, Eschalon, warantless wire-tapping, and more.
oh right.. that had me confused.


..and our dreams will break the boundaries of our fears..



   
  (#10 (permalink)) Old
forfrosne Offline
I am immortal. So far so good.
I can't get enough
*********
 
forfrosne's Avatar
 
Name: Matthew
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Location: England

Posts: 3,311
Blog Entries: 6
Join Date: August 29th 2009

Re: CONSPIRACY THEORY hosted by Jesse Ventura - January 1st 2010, 05:35 PM

Wow, looks really interesting! My kinda show! I love these conspiracy things.
Have any of you done any research on the Kennedy assassination? IMO, inside job. Just YouTube it, there's a great video on it..
   
  (#11 (permalink)) Old
Blackwing Offline
I can't get enough
*********
 
Blackwing's Avatar
 
Name: Zack
Gender: Male
Location: Arizona(Usa)

Posts: 2,830
Blog Entries: 3
Join Date: January 7th 2009

Re: CONSPIRACY THEORY hosted by Jesse Ventura - January 1st 2010, 10:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
Wow, looks really interesting! My kinda show! I love these conspiracy things.
Have any of you done any research on the Kennedy assassination? IMO, inside job. Just YouTube it, there's a great video on it..
Some believe thats when the Nwo got started.. JFK was that last true president.


  Send a message via AIM to Blackwing  
  (#12 (permalink)) Old
Frosty Offline
Member
Senior TeenHelper
*******
 
Frosty's Avatar
 
Age: 28

Posts: 790
Join Date: January 7th 2009

Re: CONSPIRACY THEORY hosted by Jesse Ventura - January 3rd 2010, 11:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Union Of V View Post
A French policeman (ok, ok... Gendarme) did make a good point about this: we ourselves are worse than any restrictive government. The information collected by government surveillance will only ever be used in criminal cases, while everyone has the technology to take photos and videos discretely and post them on the internet for all to see - and they do. In that way we are loosing more to our friends than we are to increased surveillance (kinda 1984 in a way )
So murderers have killed tens if not hundreds of millions of people in the last century? Kidnappers have taken against their will and held even more than this? Thieves have stolen trillions of dollars?
   
  (#13 (permalink)) Old
Blackwing Offline
I can't get enough
*********
 
Blackwing's Avatar
 
Name: Zack
Gender: Male
Location: Arizona(Usa)

Posts: 2,830
Blog Entries: 3
Join Date: January 7th 2009

Re: CONSPIRACY THEORY hosted by Jesse Ventura - January 4th 2010, 12:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
So murderers have killed tens if not hundreds of millions of people in the last century? Kidnappers have taken against their will and held even more than this? Thieves have stolen trillions of dollars?

Thieves meaning Government..


  Send a message via AIM to Blackwing  
  (#14 (permalink)) Old
Frosty Offline
Member
Senior TeenHelper
*******
 
Frosty's Avatar
 
Age: 28

Posts: 790
Join Date: January 7th 2009

Re: CONSPIRACY THEORY hosted by Jesse Ventura - January 4th 2010, 10:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ares View Post



Thieves meaning Government..
Well I think so. But I was implying non-government thieves to show the absurdity of the implicit assertion that they have stolen this much.
   
  (#15 (permalink)) Old
Union Of V Offline
Scepticism With A Tail
I can't get enough
*********
 
Union Of V's Avatar
 
Name: Basil!!!
Age: 27
Gender: Male
Location: Cork, Ireland

Posts: 2,017
Blog Entries: 22
Join Date: January 31st 2009

Re: CONSPIRACY THEORY hosted by Jesse Ventura - January 4th 2010, 04:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
So murderers have killed tens if not hundreds of millions of people in the last century? Kidnappers have taken against their will and held even more than this? Thieves have stolen trillions of dollars?
Wait, what's your point?
  Send a message via MSN to Union Of V  
  (#16 (permalink)) Old
Frosty Offline
Member
Senior TeenHelper
*******
 
Frosty's Avatar
 
Age: 28

Posts: 790
Join Date: January 7th 2009

Re: CONSPIRACY THEORY hosted by Jesse Ventura - January 6th 2010, 12:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Union Of V View Post
Wait, what's your point?
My point is that governments have done all of these things, much of these things being done by governments not even widely recognised as 'bad' governments, therefore the policeman is full of it.
   
  (#17 (permalink)) Old
Union Of V Offline
Scepticism With A Tail
I can't get enough
*********
 
Union Of V's Avatar
 
Name: Basil!!!
Age: 27
Gender: Male
Location: Cork, Ireland

Posts: 2,017
Blog Entries: 22
Join Date: January 31st 2009

Re: CONSPIRACY THEORY hosted by Jesse Ventura - January 6th 2010, 11:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
My point is that governments have done all of these things, much of these things being done by governments not even widely recognised as 'bad' governments, therefore the policeman is full of it.
I was talking about the Big Brother phenomenon, not anything else
  Send a message via MSN to Union Of V  
  (#18 (permalink)) Old
Frosty Offline
Member
Senior TeenHelper
*******
 
Frosty's Avatar
 
Age: 28

Posts: 790
Join Date: January 7th 2009

Re: CONSPIRACY THEORY hosted by Jesse Ventura - January 7th 2010, 06:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Union Of V View Post
I was talking about the Big Brother phenomenon, not anything else
The assertion was that private citizens are a greater risk than corrupt and powerful governments. I showed this was a load of rubbish. Where's the confusion here coming from?
   
  (#19 (permalink)) Old
Union Of V Offline
Scepticism With A Tail
I can't get enough
*********
 
Union Of V's Avatar
 
Name: Basil!!!
Age: 27
Gender: Male
Location: Cork, Ireland

Posts: 2,017
Blog Entries: 22
Join Date: January 31st 2009

Re: CONSPIRACY THEORY hosted by Jesse Ventura - January 7th 2010, 01:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
The assertion was that private citizens are a greater risk than corrupt and powerful governments. I showed this was a load of rubbish. Where's the confusion here coming from?
I said private citizens were a greater risk to personal privacy. How killings come into it I don't know. Please refrain from making assumptions in the future, I'm not an idiot.
  Send a message via MSN to Union Of V  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Tags
conspiracy, hosted, jesse, theory, ventura

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All material copyright ©1998-2019, TeenHelp.
Terms | Legal | Privacy | Conduct | Complaints

Powered by vBulletin®.
Copyright ©2000-2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search engine optimization by vBSEO.
Theme developed in association with vBStyles.