TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Current Events and Debates For discussions and friendly debates about politics and current events, check out this forum.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
BabyGirl767 Offline
Meow! Woof Woof! Moooo! Baaaa!
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Ashley

Exclamation a intresting story about Obama visiting my state(washington) - August 26th 2010, 11:37 PM

THE LINK TO THE FULL NEWS STORY IS AFTER MY STORY AT THE BOTTOM,JUST LOOK FOR SOMETHING THAT SAYS "THE LINK"
Here is my story of the experince,
Have you ever heard a sonic boom? well if you have not, let me tell you that they are LOUD I was in the bathroom brushing my hair on the day that the president was here in WA state(I was home alone), when out of nowhere I heard BOOM BOOM.....BOOM BOOM it scared me I honestly thought someone was shooting off a gun, so I hit the deck(in other words I dropped to the floor) I was shaking so badly that my voice was even quivering, I heard my phone ring so I crawled to my room I knew it was my mom, she had been at a meeting over at our church, I didn’t respond because I was too busy trying to figure out what to do, so I crawled from my room to my parents room and grabbed the phone, I crawled back to my room when my mom called me, I answered and I told her that I was going to call the police and that I needed to do this. so I hung up with her, and I tried to call 911 on both my cell phone and home phone, and I got the busy dial tone, it turns out that so many people were calling in that it completely shut down the pierce county(the county I live in) emergency dispatch 911 switchboard. so I called 411 and got the number to my local police station, and called them, the lady that I talked to was quiet rude, when she picked up I said " I need someone over hear I just heard gunshots and I’m home alone and scared" the lady said "ma'am its not gunshots, we've been getting calls its some sort of explosion we don't know what it is exactly yet". So I thanked her and hung up my mom called me back and told me that she just heard over the radio that it was a sonic boom. It seriously scared me, but I am glad I called the police. I feel like it was the right thing to do. But anyways the switchboard was fixed and order was restored. At least now I have a story to tell my kids one day (when I get married and have kids)

THE LINK TO THE NEWS STORY: http://www.vcstar.co...of-air-force-1/

I was born with a genetic disorder called neurofibromatosis, it causes tumors to grow in my body on nerves,my spine,and under my skin. I have a tumor in the thalamus region of my brain. I also have heartburn,hypothyroidism and secondary adrenal insufficiency these are under control with medication.
I also have hip dysplasia and scoliosis.

Send a message via AIM to BabyGirl767  
Closed Thread