TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives


You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

  • Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!


Current Events and Debates For discussions and friendly debates about politics and current events, check out this forum.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
forfrosne Offline
I am immortal. So far so good.
I can't get enough
*********
 
forfrosne's Avatar
 
Name: Matthew
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Location: England

Posts: 3,311
Blog Entries: 6
Join Date: August 29th 2009

Sydney Dalton - August 31st 2010, 10:32 PM

http://blogs.forbes.com/meghancasser...mepagechannels


Holy sh*t. What do you guys think of this?
   
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
The ANTI-Troll Offline
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper
******
 
The ANTI-Troll's Avatar
 
Name: ..........
Age: 30
Gender: Trans
Location: nowhere

Posts: 705
Join Date: January 30th 2010

Re: Sydney Dalton - August 31st 2010, 10:58 PM

meh i hate justin bieber also so cant blame her lol..
   
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Megan1 Offline
Member
Senior TeenHelper
*******
 
Megan1's Avatar
 
Name: Megan
Gender: Female
Location: USA

Posts: 928
Join Date: February 6th 2010

Re: Sydney Dalton - September 1st 2010, 02:36 AM

The whole thing is pretty dramatic. Wow. He's a singer, one preteen girl says she doesn't like him and she's getting threats and becoming famous for it? And she's eleven???? All of these people doing this to an eleven year old- that should probably be illegal or something?
   
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Guile Offline
Head Jimmie Rustler
I've been here a while
********
 
Guile's Avatar
 
Name: Guile
Gender: Male
Location: United States

Posts: 1,616
Join Date: January 24th 2010

Re: Sydney Dalton - September 1st 2010, 07:08 AM

Another victory for /B, go newf*gs!

Sorry that's an internet joke, 4Chan is the English language's largest image board (like forum but with pictures and text), and the subsidiary board of 4Chan /B is the random image board where a lot of this started. They made a good deal of Memes, such as Mudkipz, Rickroll, and such.


Space Flight Awards

Geosynchronous Orbit (Kerbin)
Manned Capsule and return (Kerbin)
Space Station and Docking (Kerbin)
Equatorial/Polar Probe (Mun)
Landing Resulting in the Loss of a Kerbanaut (Mun)
   
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
forfrosne Offline
I am immortal. So far so good.
I can't get enough
*********
 
forfrosne's Avatar
 
Name: Matthew
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Location: England

Posts: 3,311
Blog Entries: 6
Join Date: August 29th 2009

Re: Sydney Dalton - September 1st 2010, 09:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guile View Post
Another victory for /B, go newf*gs!

Sorry that's an internet joke, 4Chan is the English language's largest image board (like forum but with pictures and text), and the subsidiary board of 4Chan /B is the random image board where a lot of this started. They made a good deal of Memes, such as Mudkipz, Rickroll, and such.
Too many justicef*gs around there atm.
   
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
forfrosne Offline
I am immortal. So far so good.
I can't get enough
*********
 
forfrosne's Avatar
 
Name: Matthew
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Location: England

Posts: 3,311
Blog Entries: 6
Join Date: August 29th 2009

Re: Sydney Dalton - September 1st 2010, 09:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan1 View Post
The whole thing is pretty dramatic. Wow. He's a singer, one preteen girl says she doesn't like him and she's getting threats and becoming famous for it? And she's eleven???? All of these people doing this to an eleven year old- that should probably be illegal or something?
It is, which is why she's taking the evidence from everyone that threatens her to the police. I hope they enjoy having a criminal record.
   
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
Member
I've been here a while
********
 
ShimmeringFaerie's Avatar
 
Age: 29
Gender: Female
Location: Australia

Posts: 1,990
Join Date: March 22nd 2010

Re: Sydney Dalton - September 2nd 2010, 11:14 AM

Obviously death threats is going to far and people should grow up. But truthfully, Sydney seemed to be asking for it? Why post a video tearing down posters if you didn't want a reaction? I'm positive that she knew there was at least going to be some upset people out there.

She doesn't deserve abuse or death threats by any means, but she isn't exactly an "innocent" victim. It's a bit like saying "you suck, you suck, you suck!" to someone and then getting upset when they get angry at you.



PM me!

Dreaming about the day
When you wake up and find
That what you're looking for
Has been here the whole time.
   
  (#8 (permalink)) Old
Member
I can't get enough
*********
 
her_beautiful_mistake's Avatar
 
Name: Rachel
Gender: Female
Location: Britland

Posts: 2,261
Blog Entries: 29
Join Date: January 18th 2009

Re: Sydney Dalton - September 3rd 2010, 12:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guile View Post
Another victory for /B, go newf*gs!

Sorry that's an internet joke, 4Chan is the English language's largest image board (like forum but with pictures and text), and the subsidiary board of 4Chan /B is the random image board where a lot of this started. They made a good deal of Memes, such as Mudkipz, Rickroll, and such.
Do you think we're all internet noobs or something? Who doesn't know about 4chan?


(RAH)² + (AH)³ + RO(MA + MAMA) + (GA)² + OOH + (LA)² = Bad Romance

Religion is like a penis.
It's fine to have one.
It's fine to be proud of it.
But please don't whip it out in public and start waving it around.
And PLEASE don't try and shove it down my throat.
   
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#9 (permalink)) Old
Member
I can't get enough
*********
 
her_beautiful_mistake's Avatar
 
Name: Rachel
Gender: Female
Location: Britland

Posts: 2,261
Blog Entries: 29
Join Date: January 18th 2009

Re: Sydney Dalton - September 3rd 2010, 12:11 AM

And wow, that is FUCKED UP. I just watched some of the youtube video. I'm in shock, seriously


(RAH)² + (AH)³ + RO(MA + MAMA) + (GA)² + OOH + (LA)² = Bad Romance

Religion is like a penis.
It's fine to have one.
It's fine to be proud of it.
But please don't whip it out in public and start waving it around.
And PLEASE don't try and shove it down my throat.
   
  (#10 (permalink)) Old
Jesus Christ. Offline
Führer of the sausage people
I can't get enough
*********
 
Jesus Christ.'s Avatar
 
Gender: Male

Posts: 2,299
Join Date: January 6th 2009

Re: Sydney Dalton - September 3rd 2010, 12:50 AM

O.o wow... some people seriously need to grow up x.x she sounds more hated than Hitler D=
   
  (#11 (permalink)) Old
Guile Offline
Head Jimmie Rustler
I've been here a while
********
 
Guile's Avatar
 
Name: Guile
Gender: Male
Location: United States

Posts: 1,616
Join Date: January 24th 2010

Re: Sydney Dalton - September 3rd 2010, 03:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.1415926535897 View Post
O.o wow... some people seriously need to grow up x.x she sounds more hated than Hitler D=
Well duh! Even Hitler wouldn't tear down a photo of Justin Beiber!
:P


Space Flight Awards

Geosynchronous Orbit (Kerbin)
Manned Capsule and return (Kerbin)
Space Station and Docking (Kerbin)
Equatorial/Polar Probe (Mun)
Landing Resulting in the Loss of a Kerbanaut (Mun)
   
  (#12 (permalink)) Old
Pelios Offline
on Pursuit of Happiness
Outside, huh?
**********
 
Pelios's Avatar
 
Name: Andrea
Gender: Female
Location: México

Posts: 3,691
Blog Entries: 48
Join Date: January 17th 2009

Re: Sydney Dalton - September 3rd 2010, 03:04 AM

How dare she tear down Justin Bieber's poster!
I would actually be very afraid of his fans wanting to kill me or something preteen girls are dumb, this is messed up...


Everyone is born right-handed. Only the greatest overcome it.
   
  (#13 (permalink)) Old
footfoot Offline
My pal's name is foot foot.
Average Joe
***
 
footfoot's Avatar
 
Age: 30
Gender: Female
Location: college

Posts: 113
Join Date: March 11th 2009

Re: Sydney Dalton - September 3rd 2010, 03:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guile View Post
Well duh! Even Hitler wouldn't tear down a photo of Justin Beiber!
:P
made me crack up.


Sydney can't be 11. She looks much much older than that, not to mention her response (posted by Jezebel) is pretty mature.

"i am not a whore nor an attention whore. i didn't ask for you to make me a tt [trending topic] nor did i ask you to gain me 7,000 followers. you all blew it our of proportion...
you don't have to like me. you can hate me (idk why you would, since justin doesn't) but there is no need to send me death threats. my friends and i screen capped some of the bad ones and i am still debating if i should bring it to the police. i don't care if that's immature, i want you guys to learn a lesson. you can't cyber bully people. honestly it's not right."


Anyway, it disturbs me how psychotically infatuated JB and Jonas fans are. If I can use an old cliche they're more popular than Jesus.





   
  (#14 (permalink)) Old
forfrosne Offline
I am immortal. So far so good.
I can't get enough
*********
 
forfrosne's Avatar
 
Name: Matthew
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Location: England

Posts: 3,311
Blog Entries: 6
Join Date: August 29th 2009

Re: Sydney Dalton - September 3rd 2010, 07:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by footfoot View Post
made me crack up.


Sydney can't be 11. She looks much much older than that, not to mention her response (posted by Jezebel) is pretty mature.

"i am not a whore nor an attention whore. i didn't ask for you to make me a tt [trending topic] nor did i ask you to gain me 7,000 followers. you all blew it our of proportion...
you don't have to like me. you can hate me (idk why you would, since justin doesn't) but there is no need to send me death threats. my friends and i screen capped some of the bad ones and i am still debating if i should bring it to the police. i don't care if that's immature, i want you guys to learn a lesson. you can't cyber bully people. honestly it's not right."


Anyway, it disturbs me how psychotically infatuated JB and Jonas fans are. If I can use an old cliche they're more popular than Jesus.





MUCH more popular than Jesus :P
   
  (#15 (permalink)) Old
Kitty. Offline
Member
Jeez, get a life!
***********
 
Kitty.'s Avatar
 
Name: Kitty
Gender: Female

Posts: 6,268
Join Date: January 23rd 2010

Re: Sydney Dalton - September 5th 2010, 06:26 PM

She is not an 'innocent' victim, but she doesn't deserve death threats.
She definitely shouldn't have posted that video. I see no point in the video she posted and she had to have known that it would receive negative comments.

The girls that attacked her sent death threats are also wrong. Sending death threats over a teenage singer? Honestly?

I think that both sides should get a life, to put it bluntly.
  Send a message via MSN to Kitty.  
  (#16 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount31
Guest
 
DeletedAccount31's Avatar
Edit avatar
 

Posts: n/a

Re: Sydney Dalton - September 8th 2010, 12:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitty. View Post
She definitely shouldn't have posted that video. I see no point in the video she posted and she had to have known that it would receive negative comments.
Call me naive, but I don't see an issue with Sydney Dalton's video. It's freedom of expression, as far as I'm concerned. After all, it's not exactly like hers is the only hate video geared toward Justin Bieber on YouTube. If you watch the video, it even says that it's not meant to be offensive. That aside, I'm sure she probably anticipated that it would get some negative responses from hardcore Bieber fans, but I don't think anyone could have predicted death threats coming of this. That is awfully extreme.

Then again, it is YouTube. But you don't really see other people getting this much hassle for their "I Hate Justin Bieber" videos.

Last edited by DeletedAccount31; September 8th 2010 at 12:17 AM.
   
  (#17 (permalink)) Old
BabyGirl767 Offline
Meow! Woof Woof! Moooo! Baaaa!
Junior TeenHelper
****
 
BabyGirl767's Avatar
 
Name: Ashley
Age: 28
Gender: Female
Location: Seattle,WA

Posts: 309
Blog Entries: 1
Join Date: January 6th 2009

Re: Sydney Dalton - September 8th 2010, 06:58 AM

threatening and bullying a girl just because she doesn't like justin bieber anymore is stupid, those mean girls are attacking aydney for no reason. those mean girls are absolutly PATHETIC sydney dalton is suffering, the fact that her ADDRESS is all over the internet is putting her in front of a gun pointed right at her heart(in other words shes in danger she could seriously get attacked) kids will eventuallystart coming to her home and toliet papering and egging her house,(i had some kids who were bullying me pretty severely find out where i lived and they egged our garage door destroying the paint, they also teepeed my driveway and lawn, and this happened on halloween night, and the next morning it was pouring it was just coming down in buckets, so that didnt help with the toliet paper all over our lawn and driveway also some of my oldest brothers friends who were girls, came over to our house in the middle of the night and trashed his car and they ditched their gargabe at our house too, they egged his car,floured his car,put chocolate syrup all over it birdseed, and left a nasty note too) why don't the mean girls just go to the act your age store and buy a big package of maturity. those girls are seriousl acting like 5 year olds, its okay that sydney doesnt like justin bieber anymore, what NOT okay is that nobody seems to be doing ANYTHING to help sydney and her family, something needs to be done, i seriously hope that this whole drama crap between sydney the little spolied bratty,imature,close-minded-teenie bopper mean girls ends VERY VERY soon. or at least i hope that action is taken to help out sydney


I was born with a genetic disorder called neurofibromatosis, it causes tumors to grow in my body on nerves,my spine,and under my skin. I have a tumor in the thalamus region of my brain. I also have heartburn,hypothyroidism and secondary adrenal insufficiency these are under control with medication.
I also have hip dysplasia and scoliosis.




  Send a message via AIM to BabyGirl767  
  (#18 (permalink)) Old
Kitty. Offline
Member
Jeez, get a life!
***********
 
Kitty.'s Avatar
 
Name: Kitty
Gender: Female

Posts: 6,268
Join Date: January 23rd 2010

Re: Sydney Dalton - September 8th 2010, 07:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shades of Silver View Post


Call me naive, but I don't see an issue with Sydney Dalton's video. It's freedom of expression, as far as I'm concerned. After all, it's not exactly like hers is the only hate video geared toward Justin Bieber on YouTube. If you watch the video, it even says that it's not meant to be offensive. That aside, I'm sure she probably anticipated that it would get some negative responses from hardcore Bieber fans, but I don't think anyone could have predicted death threats coming of this. That is awfully extreme.

Then again, it is YouTube. But you don't really see other people getting this much hassle for their "I Hate Justin Bieber" videos.
I understand what you are saying here. Sydney Dalton should have the freedom to post that without hate comments. Honestly though, I wouldn't dare post something because I would know (even before this whole video) that things like that would happen. Before this video, Kim Kardashian and some other celebrity have gotten death threats due to Justin Bieber already. This whole Justin Bieber thing is getting out of hand lol.
  Send a message via MSN to Kitty.  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Tags
dalton, sydney

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All material copyright ©1998-2019, TeenHelp.
Terms | Legal | Privacy | Conduct | Complaints

Powered by vBulletin®.
Copyright ©2000-2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search engine optimization by vBSEO.
Theme developed in association with vBStyles.