TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Current Events and Debates For discussions and friendly debates about politics and current events, check out this forum.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Anonymity Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Anonymous

Law to support age cut off on trick or treating? - October 27th 2010, 07:26 AM

http://shine.yahoo.com/event/moments...ating-2403664/

Just wondering what everyone thinks of this. On one hand, I think it's dumb. I "took my little sisters" trick or treating until I was 15, and never had any problems with it. On the other hand, though, I can understand why a single woman wouldn't want to open her door late at night for a group of 19-year-old guys who are supposedly trick or treating. What do you think?

and if you should hear the cries and calls
through the thinnest of the walls
don't you get yourself so blue
it's just the sound of me getting over you

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Batman. Offline
Protector of Gotham
I can't get enough

Name: Julz

Re: Law to support age cut off on trick or treating? - October 27th 2010, 08:03 AM

I think it's ridiculous. Think about it, some kids look older, some adults look younger.

One time I went trick-or-treating when I was 19, and my (at the time) boyfriend's neighbour was 16, her sister was 13. People told them they were too old to trick-or-treat, whereas nobody questioned me.

Also, in my area, more teenagers go out trick-or-treating than little kids. Adults LOVE seeing the older ones dressed up, and if it weren't for the older teens/young adults trick-or-treating, such as myself, they would have A LOT of leftover candy that would possibly end up in the trash.

Dare to be Different, to be Weird, to be a Freak.
Overall, Dare to be yourself.

Stamp Out Prejudice Hatred and Intolerance Everywhere
The Sophie Lancaster Foundation

(#3 (permalink)) Old
thebigmole Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Taylor

Re: Law to support age cut off on trick or treating? - October 27th 2010, 11:59 AM

I trick or treated until I was 18, and if I had to option to now I would still do it. I think it's stupid

"For Ignorance killed the cat, Curiosity was framed." -Caitlin McGrath

"For this thing we call failure is not the falling down, but the staying down." -Mary Pickford

"But the music's so happy!" -Little Sally: Urinetown

"If our own policies aren't supporting equality then what are we fighting for?"- Kathy Griffin

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Jocelyn. Offline
Now fight.
I've been here a while

Name: Joce

Re: Law to support age cut off on trick or treating? - October 27th 2010, 12:50 PM

Cut off at age 12?! I think trick-or-treating is for the kids, and to me even a 17 year old is still a kid. Let them have fun while they still can! Who's to say what age range trick-or-treating is for?

Now, if I had a 20 year old knocking at my door... different story. I think ArcAngel mentioned this though, how are we even supposed to know who's under 12 and over? When I was 12 I looked 16. Do we have to ID now or something? lol. Plus I guess I'm just too nice to outright deny someone candy because they look in their late teens.

This is just old bitter people wanting to make ridiculous laws.

When reality is a prison, your mind can set you free.

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Newsletter Tips Writer
Outside, huh?

Name: Katie

Re: Law to support age cut off on trick or treating? - October 27th 2010, 12:56 PM

I don't think there should be a cut off age, I think I stopped at 14-15, but a law for this is just stupid. Laws should be reserved for more serious issues, if they're making laws to limit trick-or-treating, they have way too much time on their hands.

LHO: March 31, 2008- October 13, 2012

"Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you." Jean Paul Sarte

(#6 (permalink)) Old
Voldermorts Stalker
I can't get enough

Re: Law to support age cut off on trick or treating? - October 27th 2010, 01:30 PM

in england i got told that there is a law that once your over 14 its illegal to go trick or treating but you can still take younger siblings!

BADGER BADGER BADGER.........MUSHROOM!!!
Videos team
, articles team and helplink mentor and associate live help operator.

(#7 (permalink)) Old
Kumagoro Offline
Formerly ChaosControl
I've been here a while

Re: Law to support age cut off on trick or treating? - October 27th 2010, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverHis View Post
Do we have to ID now or something? lol.
Just what I was thinking

I don't think it should be illegal because the whole point of trick-or-treating is just to have fun. If it's not doing anybody any harm, why should people be banned because of their age?

It's fair enough that they want to do something about potential anti-social behaviour. But it's prejudiced to assume a 20-year-old or even a 15-year-old is a threat. Besides, making something illegal doesn't stop it from happening. Sometimes I just want to laugh in the face of the law. It won't work.

(#8 (permalink)) Old
Nightblood. Offline
jus drein jus daun
I've been here a while

Re: Law to support age cut off on trick or treating? - October 27th 2010, 02:10 PM

Really? If you don't want to give older kids candy then don't. I mean, I live in a neighborhood where we easily get hundreds of trickortreaters. and last year there were quite a few older kids we barely gave candy because they barely dressed up. One tapped a smiley face paper to his face. that's it.
We give candy to the older kids that go all out. Even some adults. I hate seeing adults bring their newborn JUST so they can get candy.

If they have a cut off age they'd have to implement a start age, say when kids can actually EAT candy.

Its stupid. You don't wanna support older ones getting candy then dont. I mean, I still went in high school...but me and my friends wouldnt take candy if they were running out or go up to a house if there were tons of kids. Mostly, we just said hi to all the neighbors. I have friends in at least their second year of college "taking" siblings.

"We all have battle scars, Finn. Suck it up and build a brace for yours."

(#9 (permalink)) Old
Make Believe Offline
makes everything 20% cooler.
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Kayleigh

Re: Law to support age cut off on trick or treating? - October 27th 2010, 02:16 PM

LOL this is stupid :/ Anyway, my cousin is 12 years old and looks about 17 :/ Would she need to carry an I.D. round or something? :|

Anyway, even if I did go trick or treating I wouldn't be harming anyone. I DID do trick or treating with my friends when I was 15 just for a laugh :/

"Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself."
  Send a message via MSN to Make Believe  
  (#10 (permalink)) Old
Melody Pond Offline
is a superhero
I can't get enough

Name: Rachel

Re: Law to support age cut off on trick or treating? - October 27th 2010, 03:00 PM

To be fair I can see the point to this.

A group of teenage boys varying from 16 - 20 trick or treated at my Nan's once and she refused to open the door because she was scared and then they egged her house and hung around outside for an hour shouting abuse at her and banning on the windows to scare her and she was terrified.
My Nan is elderly, ill and lives alone and she wouldn't open the door for her own safety and then that happened and to clean it before it drying my Dad had to go around there and climb up a ladder and clean it because if it had dried it would have been a lot more difficult to clean.

I am against trick or treating anyway really, I just see it as begging. When I have child I would rather decorate the house, get dressed up and have a little party with games and stuff like that instead of taking them trick or treating. It isn't just begging it is threatening people too because it is basically saying give me sweets or I will play a trick on you. I know a lot of people don't take the trick part seriously but the aspect of threat is still there and I would feel uncomfortable taking my children out to beg and threaten old people for sweets.

Last edited by Melody Pond; October 28th 2010 at 09:38 AM.

(#11 (permalink)) Old
Jenny. Offline
~Computer Hugger~
Not a n00b

Name: Jenny

Re: Law to support age cut off on trick or treating? - October 27th 2010, 03:07 PM

but but but I'm going as lady gaga
  Send a message via MSN to Jenny.  
  (#12 (permalink)) Old
SparklingWine Offline
Normality, my friends.
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Lynds :)

Re: Law to support age cut off on trick or treating? - October 27th 2010, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebigmole View Post
I trick or treated until I was 18, and if I had to option to now I would still do it. I think it's stupid
Yes!!! This means I can pull it off one more year!!!!!!

Send a message via AIM to SparklingWine Send a message via MSN to SparklingWine  
  (#13 (permalink)) Old
mommy to be <3
Junior TeenHelper

Re: Law to support age cut off on trick or treating? - October 27th 2010, 05:13 PM

Halloween is supposed to be a night for fun, so let's not ruin it with a stupid age limit. I stopped trick or treating when I was 13 because I felt too old, but I'm still happy to give candy to older teens or whomever comes to the door really. I wouldn't care if they were 40. All that matters to me is that they are enjoying themselves!

From your head down to your toes,
You're not much, goodness knows.
But you're so precious to me,
Sweet as can be,
Baby of mine.

(#14 (permalink)) Old
Kitty. Offline
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Kitty

Re: Law to support age cut off on trick or treating? - October 27th 2010, 06:24 PM

I don't think there should be a law like that.

It would never work.

1. People would lie about their age.

2. Some people look older/younger than they actually are. The article talked about 6 foot trick or treaters. I know 12 year olds who ARE 6 six feet lol.

This law is really silly. There are much better things to focus on than this.
  Send a message via MSN to Kitty.  
  (#15 (permalink)) Old
Brandon Offline
I can't get enough

Name: Brandon

Re: Law to support age cut off on trick or treating? - October 27th 2010, 06:30 PM

It's just one day of the year. What a bunch of cry babies.

2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#16 (permalink)) Old
Chaos Theory Offline
Knowledge will truimph.
Junior TeenHelper

Re: Law to support age cut off on trick or treating? - October 27th 2010, 06:46 PM

They could have more polices on duty instead...suppress any harassment activities on board. That beats this "solution" that do absolutely nothing since people knows how to lie about their age anyways.

To laugh often and much; To win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children; To earn the approbation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends; To appreciate beauty; To find the best in others; To give of one's self; To leave the world a bit better...; To know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived - This is to have succeeded. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

http://www.formspring.me/ToucheTurtle <-- Ask me a question

(#17 (permalink)) Old
Maloo Offline
Maloooooo
I can't get enough

Name: Lissa

Re: Law to support age cut off on trick or treating? - October 27th 2010, 07:47 PM

Honestly, if I saw someone who was like 35, and went all out in costume, I'd think it was awesome.

(#18 (permalink)) Old
thebigmole Offline
I've been here a while

Re: Law to support age cut off on trick or treating? - October 27th 2010, 10:20 PM

Also no one says you have to open your door. There are these things called peepholes, or windows, you can see who is there first. And at least in my neighborhood everyone is doing it at the same time so there are always other people around, so who's going to do anything like attack someone when there are a ton of witnesses?

"For this thing we call failure is not the falling down, but the staying down." -Mary Pickford

"If our own policies aren't supporting equality then what are we fighting for?"- Kathy Griffin

(#19 (permalink)) Old
Batman. Offline
Protector of Gotham
I can't get enough

Name: Julz

Re: Law to support age cut off on trick or treating? - October 27th 2010, 10:40 PM

When I mentioned this discussion to my mom, she said to me "Tell the people in the discussion that I don't care how old trick-or-treaters are, as long as they dress up, they get candy from me."

Dare to be Different, to be Weird, to be a Freak.
Overall, Dare to be yourself.

Stamp Out Prejudice Hatred and Intolerance Everywhere
The Sophie Lancaster Foundation

(#20 (permalink)) Old
Exulansis Offline
I don't exist anymore.
I've been here a while

Name: Corri

Re: Law to support age cut off on trick or treating? - October 27th 2010, 10:46 PM

i dont like it i love trick or treating fav thing of holloween not fair i understand y but what the point if there is no candy involved lol only reason y i dress up to go trickortreating with my family and friends tradition i get until like maybe college ya but hs were still kids ugh not fair

Life is too

Short to spend

It at war with

Yourself.

Exulansis:
The tendency to give up trying to talk about an experience because people are unable to relate to it.

I'm the unicorn queen, you must bow before me

(#21 (permalink)) Old
Kitty. Offline
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Kitty

Re: Law to support age cut off on trick or treating? - October 27th 2010, 10:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by -ArcAngel- View Post
When I mentioned this discussion to my mom, she said to me "Tell the people in the discussion that I don't care how old trick-or-treaters are, as long as they dress up, they get candy from me."
Yeah that is how my parents feel too. As long as they are dressed up, they can have candy
  Send a message via MSN to Kitty.  
  (#22 (permalink)) Old
Chaos Theory Offline
Knowledge will truimph.
Junior TeenHelper

Re: Law to support age cut off on trick or treating? - October 28th 2010, 01:07 AM

I think older people who dresses up for T&Ting is awesome: they stay young at heart.

To laugh often and much; To win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children; To earn the approbation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends; To appreciate beauty; To find the best in others; To give of one's self; To leave the world a bit better...; To know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived - This is to have succeeded. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

http://www.formspring.me/ToucheTurtle <-- Ask me a question

(#23 (permalink)) Old
Soliloquy Offline
I've been here a while

Re: Law to support age cut off on trick or treating? - October 28th 2010, 01:56 AM

I stopped trick-or-treating when I was 14. Personally, I think anyone older than that is too old to go out. I hate it when I open the door to give out candy and I'm greeted by a bunch of college students in street clothes. A lot of them don't even bother to dress up! And honestly, if I went trick-or-treating now, I'd feel like a beggar. I had my time in the sun, and now I'm going to leave the candy for the kids who deserve it.

Unfortunately, I do feel like there is a definite cut-off point for trick-or-treating. But I think passing a law would be a bit excessive and unnecessary. As others have stated, it'd be almost impossible to enforce.

(#24 (permalink)) Old
Briana Offline
A strong fighter
I can't get enough

Name: Bri

Re: Law to support age cut off on trick or treating? - October 28th 2010, 02:37 AM

HA! That is lameeee. I went trick treating til like last year. lol. But they all said to me and my friends, "Ohhh, is this your last year of trick or treating?" rofl.

"We accept the love we think we deserve."
"In that moment, I swear, we were Infinite."
"There's an I in Illness
and a We in Wellness."

(#25 (permalink)) Old
thebigmole Offline
I've been here a while

Re: Law to support age cut off on trick or treating? - October 28th 2010, 03:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shades of Silver View Post
I stopped trick-or-treating when I was 14. Personally, I think anyone older than that is too old to go out. I hate it when I open the door to give out candy and I'm greeted by a bunch of college students in street clothes. A lot of them don't even bother to dress up! And honestly, if I went trick-or-treating now, I'd feel like a beggar. I had my time in the sun, and now I'm going to leave the candy for the kids who deserve it.

Unfortunately, I do feel like there is a definite cut-off point for trick-or-treating. But I think passing a law would be a bit excessive and unnecessary. As others have stated, it'd be almost impossible to enforce.
I would have been so sad to stop at 14. We lived in a scary neighborhood when I was younger and I didn't get to trick or treat until we moved when I was 10. Plus some of my best costumes were after I was 15, the bag of jelly beans, the "Cereal" Killer, and my personal favorite... The Psycho Toothfairy.

I don't understand why you would feel like a beggar. You aren't begging you are telling people to either give you candy or you are going to do a trick on them, honestly that's intimidation not begging Oh and why do little kids deserve free candy more than me, they have parents that can get them candy anytime, I'm a poor college student I could live off of Halloween candy for a while.

(#26 (permalink)) Old
Guile Offline
Head Jimmie Rustler
I've been here a while

Name: Guile

Re: Law to support age cut off on trick or treating? - October 28th 2010, 06:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny. View Post
but but but I'm going as lady gaga
Well I can say you wouldn't be getting any candy at my house :P

Space Flight Awards

Geosynchronous Orbit (Kerbin)
Manned Capsule and return (Kerbin)
Space Station and Docking (Kerbin)
Equatorial/Polar Probe (Mun)
Landing Resulting in the Loss of a Kerbanaut (Mun)

(#27 (permalink)) Old
emma01 Offline
Hello :D
I've been here a while

Name: Emma

Re: Law to support age cut off on trick or treating? - October 28th 2010, 06:02 AM

Okay I live in New Zealand so its not really a big thing here, and to be honest I think the whole idea is ridiculous. I have never been trick or treating and I never plan to, knocking on strangers doors asking for lollies is just retarded!
But, a cut off age of 12 is just as stupid. How the hell is anyone going to tell the difference between a 13 and a 12 year old, let alone a dressed up one. So they are saying we need to show birth certificates to every house we arrive at? That just takes the fun out of everything.
BUT people should have some common decency...when we get older (im not saying 14/15) but more like 20, turning up at someone's house at night wanting lollies can be totally intimidating especially for older people. And I think halloween should be celebrated by everyone, but not in the same way...sure, decorate your house, dress up, have a party...but dont go round asking for lollies when you are 20 years old. its rather selfish in a way too.

(#28 (permalink)) Old
Alrex Offline
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Alex

Re: Law to support age cut off on trick or treating? - October 28th 2010, 12:47 PM

I think my cutoff age was 16

then my nights started consisting of getting piss drunk instead and waking up in a bathtub or hospital

(#29 (permalink)) Old
MegaMadness Offline
Fight My Llama
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Megan

Re: Law to support age cut off on trick or treating? - October 28th 2010, 12:58 PM

I don't see how this could be enforced or how it would work. Sounds a bit stupid to me.

Come on boys, come on girls
In this crazy, crazy world
Youíre the diamonds, youíre the pearls
Letís make a new tomorrow
Come on girls, come on boys
Itís your future, itís your choice
And your weapon is your voice
Letís make a new tomorrow
Today
follow me please. I'll follow back. http://photographicjournal.tumblr.com/

(#30 (permalink)) Old
thebigmole Offline
I've been here a while

Re: Law to support age cut off on trick or treating? - October 28th 2010, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by emma01 View Post
Okay I live in New Zealand so its not really a big thing here, and to be honest I think the whole idea is ridiculous. I have never been trick or treating and I never plan to, knocking on strangers doors asking for lollies is just retarded!
But, a cut off age of 12 is just as stupid. How the hell is anyone going to tell the difference between a 13 and a 12 year old, let alone a dressed up one. So they are saying we need to show birth certificates to every house we arrive at? That just takes the fun out of everything.
BUT people should have some common decency...when we get older (im not saying 14/15) but more like 20, turning up at someone's house at night wanting lollies can be totally intimidating especially for older people. And I think halloween should be celebrated by everyone, but not in the same way...sure, decorate your house, dress up, have a party...but dont go round asking for lollies when you are 20 years old. its rather selfish in a way too.
Why is it intimidating? I'm a 5'2" 21 year old, my brother is on his was to being a 6' 15 year old, why does my being in my 20s make me more intimidating than him? There are some 13 year old boys who are quite tall and could be considered intimidating I guess, should we punish them for something they can't control?

(#31 (permalink)) Old
losing touch. Offline
oh, really?..
Jeez, get a life!

Re: Law to support age cut off on trick or treating? - October 28th 2010, 07:11 PM

not really an issue here seeing as hardly anyone actually goes trick or treating or celebrates halloween. we haven't had any trick or treaters for years and when we did get them we'd only get one group.

as for age - i don't think there needs to be a law stopping over 12-year-olds trick or treating. seems really unnecessary. if people don't want to open the door they don't have to. if you're 'scared' of the kids knocking on your door then don't open it - it's not rocket science.

..and our dreams will break the boundaries of our fears..

(#32 (permalink)) Old
Stupidity Kills
Outside, huh?

Re: Law to support age cut off on trick or treating? - October 28th 2010, 09:19 PM

I've stopped going door-to-door trick-or-treating simply because I got bored of it. So instead, I decorate the house a bit and last year, got my friend and I to stand perfectly still in full costumes and scare the shit out of kids and plenty of adults. However, regardless of age, if they come dressed up in whatever, then they get candy assuming they don't run away scared.

Once people began avoiding our house, even the older kids, we decided to go for a stroll down the streets but not door-to-door doing the same thing: stopping in front of people, doing nothing even if they poked us then quickly moving and scaring the shit out of them. That was more exciting and interesting because it kept up the idea of "scare" in Halloween and we often did this to older kids not to younger ones who were already scared by our costumes. I actually grabbed some candy from home to give to some of the people who reacted well. We figured there would be (and there was) leftover candy that we didn't give and all that needed eating, so that was our "loot".

When we went, my parents just opened the door and there were many kids we saw well over 12 years old getting candy. A few of them I know are in university and still got candy. It's simple, look through the peephole and if you're too scared, don't answer or just say there's no more candy left.

I can rip you off, and steal all your cash, suckerpunch you in the face, stand back and laugh. Leave you stranded as fast as a heart-attack.
- Danko Jones (I Think Bad Thoughts)

(#33 (permalink)) Old
Stardaze Offline
Hopeless Love
Jeez, get a life!

Re: Law to support age cut off on trick or treating? - October 28th 2010, 10:16 PM

I look way younger then 19. Probably like 14-15.
So even if there was an age, it wouldn't work.

(#34 (permalink)) Old
Alrex Offline
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: Law to support age cut off on trick or treating? - October 29th 2010, 02:17 AM

Onetime I didn't have candy to give, and a group of 20 year olds dressed as al quida or something started pounding on the door and I didnt open but had the TV on

they said "I know you are in there" and started kicking the door and smashing the side window.

I grabbed my shotgun and chased them off the lawn

(#35 (permalink)) Old
Stardaze Offline
Hopeless Love
Jeez, get a life!

Re: Law to support age cut off on trick or treating? - October 29th 2010, 02:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alrex View Post
Onetime I didn't have candy to give, and a group of 20 year olds dressed as al quida or something started pounding on the door and I didnt open but had the TV on

they said "I know you are in there" and started kicking the door and smashing the side window.

I grabbed my shotgun and chased them off the lawn
Are you serious?

(#36 (permalink)) Old
Casey. Offline
Dance with me
I can't get enough

Name: Casey

Re: Law to support age cut off on trick or treating? - October 29th 2010, 05:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElfPunk View Post
I hate seeing adults bring their newborn JUST so they can get candy.
A lot of parents take their babies out for their first Halloween to show off their adorable child, the candy is just an added bonus. Plus, I know my 9 month old niece will be eating at least a little bit of the candy she gets, her 10-year-old brother will probably eat the rest.

A cut off age is just dumb, there's no way to enforce it.

She whispered to her own reflection "I will be strong."

"I am not what has happened to me.I am what I have chosen to become."- Carl Jung

"If ye harm none, do as ye wish."

Sometimes things just happen.

Smile through the tears.

PM me

Send a message via Yahoo to Casey.  
  (#37 (permalink)) Old
Guile Offline
Head Jimmie Rustler
I've been here a while

Name: Guile

Re: Law to support age cut off on trick or treating? - October 29th 2010, 07:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOW!USaidSomethingSmart! View Post
I've stopped going door-to-door trick-or-treating simply because I got bored of it. So instead, I decorate the house a bit and last year, got my friend and I to stand perfectly still in full costumes and scare the shit out of kids and plenty of adults. However, regardless of age, if they come dressed up in whatever, then they get candy assuming they don't run away scared.

Once people began avoiding our house, even the older kids, we decided to go for a stroll down the streets but not door-to-door doing the same thing: stopping in front of people, doing nothing even if they poked us then quickly moving and scaring the shit out of them. That was more exciting and interesting because it kept up the idea of "scare" in Halloween and we often did this to older kids not to younger ones who were already scared by our costumes. I actually grabbed some candy from home to give to some of the people who reacted well. We figured there would be (and there was) leftover candy that we didn't give and all that needed eating, so that was our "loot".

When we went, my parents just opened the door and there were many kids we saw well over 12 years old getting candy. A few of them I know are in university and still got candy. It's simple, look through the peephole and if you're too scared, don't answer or just say there's no more candy left.
Hey that's what I do every year! I set up this huge graveyard thing and then scare kids with a chainsaw when I jump out of the bush (I take the chain off so it only makes the sound).

Space Flight Awards

Geosynchronous Orbit (Kerbin)
Manned Capsule and return (Kerbin)
Space Station and Docking (Kerbin)
Equatorial/Polar Probe (Mun)
Landing Resulting in the Loss of a Kerbanaut (Mun)

(#38 (permalink)) Old
Lotus Eater Offline
You are not alone.
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: Law to support age cut off on trick or treating? - October 29th 2010, 08:16 AM

That seems a little excessive. People should be allowed to trick or treat, no matter their age. It's fun.

Trouble makers can always be punished.

You have me.
Until every last star in the galaxy dies.
You have me.

- Amie Kaufman

NEED TO VENT? CLICK HERE.
Never forget, you are not alone. ♥

(#39 (permalink)) Old
The ANTI-Troll Offline
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: ..........

Re: Law to support age cut off on trick or treating? - October 29th 2010, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skylight View Post

Are you serious?
if he is hes my new hero

(#40 (permalink)) Old
Alrex Offline
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: Law to support age cut off on trick or treating? - October 29th 2010, 06:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skylight View Post

Are you serious?
Sorry, forgot to say sawed off shotgun

Closed Thread