TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Current Events and Debates For discussions and friendly debates about politics and current events, check out this forum.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Stupidity Kills
Outside, huh?

12 year old Drug Cartel Executioner - November 20th 2010, 11:49 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering by the original poster or by a Moderator. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I saw this in the newspaper and looked it up online to see if the newspaper screwed up on the age but they didn't. The 12 year old hasn't been caught although there have been videos and pictures of him torturing and killing people. Apparently, his sisters help with disposing the body. There's a picture of him with someone but one of the scary things is, the drug cartel admits they kill innocent people such as taxi drivers for money AND they are recruited in part, by posing with weapons ONLINE. There's now a manhunt in Mexico to find him, some sources say he is arrested but they're not sure if he's the killer or another killer.

I'm not sure if on TH it deserves just "Triggering" or "Non-PG-13", so I'll let the mods sort that one out.

NOTE: Some of the links with the pictures and details may be triggering.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Wor...01011215805485 (Note, this one has a picture of him with someone else)

http://www.ndtv.com/article/world/12...n-mexico-66455

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20101113/...x-3fd0ae9.html

http://www.thestar.com/news/world/ar...ug-gang-hitman

I can rip you off, and steal all your cash, suckerpunch you in the face, stand back and laugh. Leave you stranded as fast as a heart-attack.
- Danko Jones (I Think Bad Thoughts)

Last edited by Casey.; November 23rd 2010 at 03:53 AM. Reason: Adding a prefix to be safe..

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Pelios Offline
on Pursuit of Happiness
Outside, huh?

Name: Andrea

Re: 12 year old Drug Cartel Executioner - November 21st 2010, 09:26 AM

This kid was in the news, I read in the news paper they cached him on Friday but he is with "Los Zetas" the biggest drug cartel right now they have full control of everything going on. I don't know what will happen to him... but he is well protected, probably he’ll get a punished by his boss for being a show off by scaring him with hurting his family or himself.
But I’m not surprised by this 12 year old boy killing, he is not the only one killing at such young age there are a lot of young boys and girls involved in the drug war going on right now in México. Imagine you are poor with no future ahead of you, your father always comes home drunk your mother sells herself at bars, you go to school of you want to and no one cares if you don’t go. This drug lord approaches you one day and tells you he’ll give you $500 if you sell coke at school, little by little the sum of money goes up then he tells you he has a special job for you and offers $3,000 for the head of a man that owns him some money. For that little boy $3,000 is A LOT of money considering you have no future and you come from a broken house. You accept and the drug lord gives you a Colt AR-15 A3, you gather up some friends go find the target and but the bullet in-between his eyes. The “big leaders” make them believe that they will become rich and win money fast, of course they believe it.

Everyone is born right-handed. Only the greatest overcome it.

Last edited by Pelios; November 21st 2010 at 05:01 PM. Reason: Removing some...

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Annie

Re: 12 year old Drug Cartel Executioner - November 23rd 2010, 03:30 AM

Gangs have known the benefit of using minors as killers because the courts are less likely to prosecute them as adults. I read a book when I was about eight on it so that was over ten years ago.
  Send a message via AIM to MisplacedDreamer  
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
TheNumber42 Offline
Dolan
I can't get enough

Name: Cody

Re: 12 year old Drug Cartel Executioner - November 23rd 2010, 01:45 PM

Bit sad, but not terribly surprising. As Andrea said, young people in that kind of situation are desperate. Their desperation makes it easy for them to be convinced of doing a lot of things. And if he hadn't done it for the price, someone else would have.

Gotta say, "The Cloak" is a pretty cool name though.

~Cody

Normal User

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Pelios Offline
on Pursuit of Happiness
Outside, huh?

Name: Andrea

Re: 12 year old Drug Cartel Executioner - December 3rd 2010, 07:40 PM

They officially caught him today when he was trying to go to the USA and they found out he is a USA citizen. I wonder what will happen to him.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/worl...ug.html?r=news

Everyone is born right-handed. Only the greatest overcome it.

Closed Thread