TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives


You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

  • Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!


Current Events and Debates For discussions and friendly debates about politics and current events, check out this forum.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
kadyCHAOS Offline
sleep when your dead
Experienced TeenHelper
******
 
kadyCHAOS's Avatar
 
Name: kady
Age: 29
Gender: Female

Posts: 523
Join Date: January 24th 2009

abortion - November 22nd 2010, 06:24 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering by the original poster or by a Moderator. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

Hey everyone.

I've been thinking about this for a while and just decided to put it out there. Am I the only one absolutley revolted by people comforting children getting abortions? Like seriously, let's all give a hug to people killing their child. If you think you're old enough to being sexually active then you must be able to raise a child right? If not then you better be on birth control and using condoms. Ovbiously theres circumstances where it's out of the girls control, but sexually active kids have an "oops" and it's like oh well, just get an abortion. never mind stepping up and raising their child- or giving it to someone who wants a kid. seriously, i feel like girls younger and younger are just having sex without thinking about the future.




   
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Jocelyn. Offline
Now fight.
I've been here a while
********
 
Jocelyn.'s Avatar
 
Name: Joce
Gender: Female
Location: Paradise

Posts: 1,135
Join Date: January 28th 2010

Re: abortion - November 22nd 2010, 06:33 PM

Ugh, not another abortion debate...

Really, they don't deserve comforting? Believe it or not abortions are pretty traumatic. Girls don't just say, "Oops I'm pregnant, guess I'll go have an abortion!" Usually deciding to have one after an accidental pregnancy takes a lot of thought and weighing your options.

I'm not even going further than this, because there have been several abortion debates on here and I just felt the need to address how insensitive it is not to have any sympathy for a young girl going through something so traumatizing. You don't have to agree with abortion, but girls who do have them are not evil heartless monsters.


When reality is a prison, your mind can set you free.
   
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
noise94 Offline
Member
I can't get enough
*********
 
noise94's Avatar
 
Gender: N/A

Posts: 3,231
Join Date: January 11th 2009

Re: abortion - November 22nd 2010, 06:40 PM

Abortions are a traumatic experience, and I will help anybody who is going through a terrible time in their lives.

But whatever. These threads never go anywhere..
   
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
thebigmole Offline
Member
I've been here a while
********
 
thebigmole's Avatar
 
Name: Taylor
Age: 30
Gender: Female
Location: Orlando, Fl

Posts: 1,668
Join Date: January 31st 2009

Re: abortion - November 22nd 2010, 06:41 PM

Yeah abortion is one of the hardest choices a woman has to make. And the majority of women who have them struggle a lot with the decision. It's not taking the easy way out, as many people assume. It's hard, but they feel that it's right for them, and we do not get to judge them for that. So of course they deserve our sympathy.


"For Ignorance killed the cat, Curiosity was framed." -Caitlin McGrath

"For this thing we call failure is not the falling down, but the staying down." -Mary Pickford

"But the music's so happy!" -Little Sally: Urinetown

"If our own policies aren't supporting equality then what are we fighting for?"- Kathy Griffin
   
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
dr2005 Offline
Legal Beagle
I can't get enough
*********
 
dr2005's Avatar
 
Name: Dave
Age: 32
Gender: Male
Location: UK

Posts: 2,221
Join Date: February 14th 2010

Re: abortion - November 22nd 2010, 06:48 PM

I'm no fan of abortion by any stretch of the imagination, but at the same time I feel it is somewhat belittling to suggest that having an abortion is something entered into lightly. It can be quite an invasive process depending upon the form used and can also be quite traumatic (despite groups such as Marie Stopes sometimes claiming the contrary), and in such circumstances emotional support is quite warranted. It is not the same thing as approval for their choice. As Gandhi said, hate the sin, not the sinner.

Other than that, I'd point people to the various debates we've already had on this topic and leave it at that.


"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom

However bleak things seem, however insurmountable the darkness appears, remember that you have worth and nothing can take that away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMFG!You'reActuallySmart! View Post
If you're referring to dr2005's response, it's not complex, however, he has a way with words .
RIP Nick
   
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
dejaentendu0 Offline
Member
Average Joe
***
 
dejaentendu0's Avatar
 
Name: Liz
Gender: Female
Location: Pittsburgh

Posts: 133
Join Date: March 13th 2010

Re: abortion - November 22nd 2010, 07:52 PM

Welllllll.... as a 'child' who killed her child, I'll leave this here.

I was on Yaz. Sexually active girl, trying to use protection. Now, you can guess my amazement when the doctor pulled me out and told me I was pregnant.
So I did the sane thing: Broke things down step by step. Finding out how far along I am to see what my options were, telling my boyfriend at the time, etc, etc.
After sitting down and discussing ALL three of the options, we decided that (1) as selfless as adoption is, we were NOT strong enough to go through nine months and give our baby away. I admire those you can because I never appreciated their strength until I was forced to assume it and couldn't. (2) I was jobless. Sixteen at the time. In high school still. He had a decent job for himself - but not enough for a family of three. GED only - no college education on his part. Looking into the future, where would I be? I'd be a 17 year old drop out because I know I wouldn't have the strength to be a mother and a student. And what about ME getting a job? There'd be no one to watch my child... I never would have one.
You know where that'd take my life? Nowhere.

So, I hold firm that I made the right choice out of the possibilities I had the strength to do. Now, I can finish high school and get a job and he can find a better job and we can get a place and all before having a child. That's what a child deserves, in my opinion.

And, I assure you, it's not the 'easy way out'. Now, despite me knowing that keeping my child wouldn't be beneficial to me, I wanted my kid, you know... Badly. I remember taking the pills and crying to my mother while she was by my side about how I wanted this to stop; I wanted my baby. And you know what she said to me? It's too late. It was the hardest decision of my life. And two months later, I still sit here and feel empty and cry because of it.

It's traumatizing. And to be completely honest, I don't have a problem with people who are against abortion. But I think some people should be more supportive of those that have already done it or state their opinion in a less harsh way.
There's this billboard by my house, right outside the place I work, that has an aborted fetus on it and says "Say yes to life. Stop abortion." Everytime I walk outside, it's a blow to the face. Maaaybe that's why I'm so angry about the subject.

I think you're narrow and closed minded. I will not tell you your belief is wrong - because it's not mine and you simply won't change it. But, coming from a child that you're talking about - it's harder than you think.
Girls don't just GO and dispose of their baby like their trash. There's emotion and pain.
They're LOSSING a part of their family; someone they love.
   
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
Member
Experienced TeenHelper
******
 
MisplacedDreamer's Avatar
 
Name: Annie
Gender: Female
Location: USA

Posts: 735
Blog Entries: 3
Join Date: June 12th 2010

Re: abortion - November 22nd 2010, 08:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kadyCHAOS View Post
Hey everyone.

I've been thinking about this for a while and just decided to put it out there. Am I the only one absolutley revolted by people comforting children getting abortions? Like seriously, let's all give a hug to people killing their child. If you think you're old enough to being sexually active then you must be able to raise a child right? If not then you better be on birth control and using condoms. Ovbiously theres circumstances where it's out of the girls control, but sexually active kids have an "oops" and it's like oh well, just get an abortion. never mind stepping up and raising their child- or giving it to someone who wants a kid. seriously, i feel like girls younger and younger are just having sex without thinking about the future.
Someone pulled up the stats about abortion in another thread and when I looked into the stats further, they said that most of the women who had abortions were under the federal poverty line (US) and that is roughly 10,000 for a single woman. Most of those women already had a child at home.

It is easy to assume that having a baby is all magical and easy to do, but it's not. Babies are expensive even if you take out healthcare.
  Send a message via AIM to MisplacedDreamer  
  (#8 (permalink)) Old
Ali Baba Offline
Honesty, Loyalty, Respect.
Junior TeenHelper
****
 
Ali Baba's Avatar
 
Name: Alexandra
Age: 28
Gender: Female
Location: Ireland

Posts: 258
Join Date: August 22nd 2010

Re: abortion - November 22nd 2010, 08:46 PM

I don't think it is right to use abortion as a method of contraception BUT...I also don't think it is right to tell someone else what they can do. I personally wouldn't get an abortion just because I forgot contraception but I would never tell anyone else that they couldn't. To each their own...if 'their own' is abortion then so be it. In all fairness it wont have any effect on your life so I don't see why you care that much...
   
  (#9 (permalink)) Old
Brandon Offline
Member
I can't get enough
*********
 
Brandon's Avatar
 
Name: Brandon
Age: 30
Gender: Male

Posts: 2,542
Join Date: January 6th 2009

Re: abortion - November 22nd 2010, 10:02 PM

Personally, I think that abortions should be done in moderation and a much more strict process. One, maybe TWO abortions in like a 5 year period would be acceptable depending on how much sex you have, but anything above that would be questionable. If you have more than one or two abortions, I think that you should keep the baby and use them as door stops, or emergency parking brakes. You really don't want a car rolling down a hill and running someone over.
   
  (#10 (permalink)) Old
The ANTI-Troll Offline
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper
******
 
The ANTI-Troll's Avatar
 
Name: ..........
Age: 30
Gender: Trans
Location: nowhere

Posts: 705
Join Date: January 30th 2010

Re: abortion - November 22nd 2010, 11:03 PM

whats wrong with comforting them thats a pretty tramatic thing to have to decide and go through everyone doesnt go and have unprotected sex and when they get pregnant go "omg im pregnant i better run down and get an abortion" theres likelly alot of thinking and comparing things

ill be blunt.... unless its coming out of your oo hah its really none of your bussiness at all what they do with THERE body... if you dissagree with fine thats your choice not to have one but trying to force what you want on others isnt right at all..
   
  (#11 (permalink)) Old
Xujhan Offline
Resident Atheist
I can't get enough
*********
 
Xujhan's Avatar
 
Name: Fletcher
Age: 30
Gender: Male
Location: Ontario, Canada

Posts: 2,024
Join Date: January 17th 2009

Re: abortion - November 22nd 2010, 11:40 PM

Oh goodness, not another one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kadyCHAOS View Post
Hey everyone.
Hiii!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kadyCHAOS View Post
I've been thinking about this for a while and just decided to put it out there. Am I the only one absolutley revolted by people comforting children getting abortions?
Sadly, no; many people are disgusted by people's sympathy and kindness. How they manage it boggles my mind, of course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kadyCHAOS View Post
Like seriously, let's all give a hug to people killing their child.
Let's all give a hug to people who are faced with an incredibly difficult position? Seems okay to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kadyCHAOS View Post
If you think you're old enough to being sexually active then you must be able to raise a child right?
Nope. Not even close. You're old enough to have sex, biologically, at 13. Many people aren't old enough to responsibly raise a child until they're 30.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kadyCHAOS View Post
If not then you better be on birth control and using condoms.
Many are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kadyCHAOS View Post
Ovbiously theres circumstances where it's out of the girls control, but sexually active kids have an "oops" and it's like oh well, just get an abortion.
Because everyone who disagrees with your personal morality must be grievously irresponsible! Makes perfect sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kadyCHAOS View Post
never mind stepping up and raising their child- or giving it to someone who wants a kid.
There are too many kids going around as it is. The responsible thing is to not bring more unwanted children into the world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kadyCHAOS View Post
seriously, i feel like girls younger and younger are just having sex without thinking about the future.
That's a reaction to society slowly letting go of the traditional Christian taboo on both sex and sex education. As time passes we'll learn to better balance tolerance and guidance.


The atoms that make up you and me were born in the hearts of suns many times greater than ours, and in time our atoms will once again reside amongst the stars. Life is but an idle dalliance of the cosmos, frail, and soon forgotten. We have been set adrift in an ocean whose tides we are only beginning to comprehend and with that maturity has come the realization that we are, at least for now, alone. In that loneliness, it falls to us to shine as brightly as the stars from which we came.
  Send a message via MSN to Xujhan  
4 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#12 (permalink)) Old
TigerTank77 Offline
Rage is the best anesthetic
I've been here a while
********
 
TigerTank77's Avatar
 
Name: Ben
Age: 29
Gender: Male
Location: NY

Posts: 1,534
Join Date: January 5th 2009

Re: abortion - November 23rd 2010, 12:34 AM

Can we just close this before this turns into another case of internet trench warfare?


Often I lie wide awake, thinking of things I could make.
But I don’t seem to have the parts to build them.
I am so scared of what will kill me in the end, for I am not prepared.
I hope I will get the chance to be someone, to be human.





  Send a message via AIM to TigerTank77 Send a message via MSN to TigerTank77 Send a message via Skype™ to TigerTank77 
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#13 (permalink)) Old
Marguerite Offline
Member
I've been here a while
********
 
Marguerite's Avatar
 
Name: Marguerite
Age: 26
Gender: Female
Location: Australia

Posts: 1,064
Blog Entries: 2
Join Date: June 1st 2010

Re: abortion - November 23rd 2010, 04:13 AM

You're right. The responsible thing would be for a young girl to raise the child in poverty and on her own. Of course, that may not always be the case, but it so often is.

So people will say 'but she can always give it up'. If she does then you better hope for that baby's sake it's healthy and white otherwise it doesn't have much of a chance to go into a 'loving home'.


To love. To be loved. To never forget your own insignificance. To never get used to the unspeakable violence and the vulgar disparity of life around you. To seek joy in the saddest places. To pursue beauty to its lair. To never simplify what is complicated or complicate what is simple. To respect strength, never power. Above all, to watch. To try and understand. To never look away. And never, never, to forget

~Arundhati Roy
   
  (#14 (permalink)) Old
.:Bibliophile:. Offline
PM me anytime!

TeenHelp Veteran
*************
 
.:Bibliophile:.'s Avatar
 
Gender: Just me

Posts: 17,308
Blog Entries: 1796
Join Date: January 18th 2009

Re: abortion - November 23rd 2010, 04:22 AM

I have a friend who had an abortion at the age of sixteen. It was the most traumatizing thing she ever experienced. It really messed her up. Do I agree with abortion? Not necessarily but when I know someone is having to make that choice I will be there to support them. Abortion is traumatizing and the person getting an abortion deserves support through it all. I won't turn someone away who is asking for help just because she had an abortion. If you aren't in another persons shoes you can't really judge the choices they make.

And, there are people who do take the proper precautions and end up pregnant anyways. There are girls out there who do everything they can to prevent pregnancy.


|Lead Moderator|Newsletter Officer|
   
  (#15 (permalink)) Old
Kitty. Offline
Member
Jeez, get a life!
***********
 
Kitty.'s Avatar
 
Name: Kitty
Gender: Female

Posts: 6,268
Join Date: January 23rd 2010

Re: abortion - November 23rd 2010, 04:23 AM

I do not agree with abortion at all, but people who have gotten abortions DO need comfort. Plain and simple. I would never refuse to comfort someone who had gotten an abortion.
  Send a message via MSN to Kitty.  
  (#16 (permalink)) Old
Stardaze Offline
Hopeless Love
Jeez, get a life!
***********
 
Stardaze's Avatar
 
Age: 28
Gender: Female
Location: California

Posts: 5,799
Blog Entries: 275
Join Date: November 7th 2009

Re: abortion - November 23rd 2010, 04:34 AM

ANOTHER abortion debate?! Just go through the search box and type in Abortion and all the debates will come up.

Okay i am PRO-LIFE.

If someone decides to have sex they should deal with their actions. If they were raped, okay. But i believe every child has a right to live. Their heart beats even at 4, or 5 weeks. There still is a beating heart.

Here are my recent posts from the last debate.


I need to stay away from this thread. haha, oh well. Credit
[it has some really really good points]

"The unborn is an embryo or a fetus-just a simple blob of tissue, a product of conception-not a baby. Abortion is terminating a pregnancy, not killing a child."

3a. Like toddler and adolescent, the terms embryo and fetus do not refer to nonhumans, but to humans at particular stages of development.
3b. Semantics affect perceptions, but they do not change realities; a baby is a baby no matter what we call her.
3c. From the moment of conception, the unborn is not simple but very complex.
3d. Prior to the first trimester, the unborn already has every body part she will ever have.
3e. Every abortion stops a beating heart and terminates measurable brain waves.
3f. Even in the earliest surgical abortions, the unborn child is clearly human in appearance.
3g. Even before the unborn is obviously human in appearance, she is what she is-a human being.
3h. No matter how much better it sounds, "terminating a pregnancy" is still terminating a life.


17. "'Every child a wanted child.' It's unfair to children to bring them into a world where they're not wanted."

17a. Every child is wanted by someone-there is no such thing as an unwanted child.
17b. There is a difference between an unwanted pregnancy and an unwanted child.
17c. "Unwanted" describes not a condition of the child but an attitude of adults.
17d. The problem of unwanted-ness is a good argument for wanting children, but a poor argument for eliminating them.
17e. What is most unfair to "unwanted" children is to kill them

(and IMO if it was the case of being unwanted... there are SO many families that would LOVE do adopt, and give the child a good home because they cannot conceive)

Just something to think about: credit

*The heart starts beating between 18 and 25 days.
*
Electrical brainwaves have been recorded at 43 days on an EEG.
*
The brain and all body systems are present by 8 weeks and functioning a month later.
*At 8 weeks, the baby will wake and sleep, make a fist, suck his thumb, and get hiccups.
*At the end of 9 weeks, the baby has his own unique finger prints.
*At 11-12 weeks, the baby is sensitive to heat, touch, light and noise. All body systems are working. He weighs about 28g and is 6-7.5 cm long.

Genesis 9:6 states that we are made in God's image and therefore our lives are precious and whoever takes the life of another human being, forfeits the right to his own life.
We are made by God; "For you created my inmost being. You knit me together in my mother's womb....Your eyes say my unformed body." Psalm 139:13-16 (cf: Is 44:24; Acts 17:24-25; Psalm 100:3; Job 10:8-12)


Okay that is all. its wrong in my eyes. everyone has a right to live







   
  (#17 (permalink)) Old
Member
Experienced TeenHelper
******
 
MisplacedDreamer's Avatar
 
Name: Annie
Gender: Female
Location: USA

Posts: 735
Blog Entries: 3
Join Date: June 12th 2010

Re: abortion - November 23rd 2010, 04:56 AM

Yawn.Didn't we already cover that a heartbeat isn't a sign of higher functioning? Heartbeats aren't a sign of higher level of functioning. The brain is. A person can not have a heartbeat and be brought back from "dead" with quick CPR and early defibrillation. However, if the person has been without oxygen to the brain for a significant period of time, then they may not be coming back at all. Terri Schiavo had brain damage and she had no awareness, but she still had a heartbeat. Since her brain stem was intact, she appeared to have awareness.

Prior to first trimester, they may have every system but do all those systems function? Nooo. So that's stupid to point out. If the aveoli are just going to collapse, then I don't think I would consider it significant to say the lungs are developed! Also, I personally believe there is more to human than just looking like a human or having the same genetic code. If there is no higher functioning of the brain, then I wouldn't consider it human.

The arguments that every child is wanted is poor. Maybe they are wanted, but until there are no more children in the foster care system or waiting to be adopted then there should be no one should be trying to say that every child is wanted. I probably won't ever have children due to health issues, but I wouldn't want someone using my condition and my desire to have children as a reason to prevent a woman from having an abortion.

Next comes the argument of quality of life. Yeah, it is easy to say everyone has a right to life and it is even easier to ignore the quality of life the fetus may experience before their birth. Would you want a woman who is HIV, hep B, hep C, and shows positive for cocaine usage continue with her pregnancy?

What about someone who cannot even afford their basic living expenses? Should they be forced to carry to term? If someone cannot afford a child and does not want to adopt the child out, should they be forced to give the child up for adoption?

What if they already have a child at home and can't afford another one? What if it would interfere with schooling? It would affect the quality of life the mother may be able to provide to any children she would have later on.

Anyone who is pro-life needs to take a step back and realize that no matter how many scenarios they run through their head, they cannot comprehend all the situations that a woman may be in to make them decide to have an abortion.

Oh, and side note, abortion is safer than delivering a baby. I don't think people realize how much could go wrong when it comes to delivering a baby.

Personally, I think that it is wrong to say that someone should be forced to carry to term. One thing that is important is the social stigma attached to being a woman who gives her child up for adoption. It shouldn't exist, but it does. There is stigma attached with having an abortion, but abortions are easier hid than being 9 months pregnant.

In the end, without being in her shoes, I can't make a decision for her that would impact her life. A child isn't a punishment for having sex. A woman (in today's society) is not a baby-factory meant to push out babies so either she or some other family could raise.

I will be honest, I wish there was a longer break between abortion threads. If I can remember posting about how a heartbeat is not a sign of life before when the user previously used that site for arguments, then there wasn't a long enough break between threads. I don't think the user responded to a heartbeat is not a definite sign of life.

Last edited by MisplacedDreamer; November 23rd 2010 at 05:08 AM.
  Send a message via AIM to MisplacedDreamer  
  (#18 (permalink)) Old
KiwiGal Offline
Perfect just as you are
Experienced TeenHelper
******
 
KiwiGal's Avatar
 
Name: Beka
Gender: Female
Location: Australia

Posts: 592
Blog Entries: 28
Join Date: August 9th 2009

Re: abortion - November 23rd 2010, 05:05 AM

I was debating wether or not to even bother posting here, but here i go any way.
A. even if there is birth control being used there is no 100% way of not getting preggas apart from not having sex.

B. which out meaning to be mean but seriously! Abortions are not an easy thing to have, the poor girl will be having a hard enough time dealing with it with out other people giving her a hard time about it. So i say BACK OFF!!
It is her choice what she does with her own body, and if she doesnt feel ready to have a kid then it is HER CHOICE! It is not my choice to tell the girl what to do, NOT her parents, NOT the boy who got her knocked up, NOT her friends, NOT ANYONE! apart for HERSELF!!!

I'm think that all these abortion threads are highly insenstive for those who have had abortions.
SO yes the girl deserves to be comforted.


KEEP YOUR CHIN UP!
NO MATTER WHAT THEY SAY
YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!
<3<3<3<3
   
  (#19 (permalink)) Old
Member
Experienced TeenHelper
******
 
MisplacedDreamer's Avatar
 
Name: Annie
Gender: Female
Location: USA

Posts: 735
Blog Entries: 3
Join Date: June 12th 2010

Re: abortion - November 23rd 2010, 05:16 AM

I think that they probably should not read it since it is in the Current Events and Debates forum. I know that they probably will, but it's like saying that the ones who want to debate the topic should stay out of the support forums. It doesn't happen like that, but ideally that would be what happens.

I think that some of the threads in the forum are more insensitive because people feel the need to push their opinions on the thread starters. At least with this thread, people can tell them to go to the debates forum.
  Send a message via AIM to MisplacedDreamer  
  (#20 (permalink)) Old
Guile Offline
Head Jimmie Rustler
I've been here a while
********
 
Guile's Avatar
 
Name: Guile
Gender: Male
Location: United States

Posts: 1,616
Join Date: January 24th 2010

Re: abortion - November 23rd 2010, 06:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwi_fish_bunny View Post
NOT the boy who got her knocked up
Actually the kid's genes are half his, so he should have a say, it's his child too, and under the logic that he shouldn't have a say in the kid's life or death, then let's get rid of child support!


Space Flight Awards

Geosynchronous Orbit (Kerbin)
Manned Capsule and return (Kerbin)
Space Station and Docking (Kerbin)
Equatorial/Polar Probe (Mun)
Landing Resulting in the Loss of a Kerbanaut (Mun)
   
  (#21 (permalink)) Old
Stardaze Offline
Hopeless Love
Jeez, get a life!
***********
 
Stardaze's Avatar
 
Age: 28
Gender: Female
Location: California

Posts: 5,799
Blog Entries: 275
Join Date: November 7th 2009

Re: abortion - November 23rd 2010, 06:30 AM

I stand by everything i have said.

I knew this girl that had 8 abortions and she was 23. She was on the 9th. I just think its dumb to be used as a form of birth control. Just wanted to add that in!




   
  (#22 (permalink)) Old
Stupidity Kills
Outside, huh?
**********
 
OMFG!You'reActuallySmart!'s Avatar
 

Posts: 4,500
Blog Entries: 10
Join Date: December 19th 2009

Re: abortion - November 23rd 2010, 07:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kadyCHAOS View Post
Hey everyone.

I've been thinking about this for a while and just decided to put it out there. Am I the only one absolutley revolted by people comforting children getting abortions? Like seriously, let's all give a hug to people killing their child. If you think you're old enough to being sexually active then you must be able to raise a child right? If not then you better be on birth control and using condoms. Ovbiously theres circumstances where it's out of the girls control, but sexually active kids have an "oops" and it's like oh well, just get an abortion. never mind stepping up and raising their child- or giving it to someone who wants a kid. seriously, i feel like girls younger and younger are just having sex without thinking about the future.
People are sexually active around the time of the onset of puberty, however, that has nothing to do with their ability to raise a child. Having abortions when the child was unwanted through consensual sex seems perfectly fine to me because it's a way of decreasing the over-filled orphanages and uncared for children around the world without parents. Besides, having a child at a young age would affect the girl's social and academic life. It's best to have the abortion to reduce those effects, so at a later age, the girl can be more capable of taking care of the child.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skylight;525763[FONT=Tahoma

Here are my recent posts from the last debate.


I need to stay away from this thread. haha, oh well. Credit
[it has some really really good points]

"The unborn is an embryo or a fetus-just a simple blob of tissue, a product of conception-not a baby. Abortion is terminating a pregnancy, not killing a child."

3a. Like toddler and adolescent, the terms embryo and fetus do not refer to nonhumans, but to humans at particular stages of development.
3b. Semantics affect perceptions, but they do not change realities; a baby is a baby no matter what we call her.
3c. From the moment of conception, the unborn is not simple but very complex.
3d. Prior to the first trimester, the unborn already has every body part she will ever have.
3e. Every abortion stops a beating heart and terminates measurable brain waves.
3f. Even in the earliest surgical abortions, the unborn child is clearly human in appearance.
3g. Even before the unborn is obviously human in appearance, she is what she is-a human being.
3h. No matter how much better it sounds, "terminating a pregnancy" is still terminating a life.


17. "'Every child a wanted child.' It's unfair to children to bring them into a world where they're not wanted."

17a. Every child is wanted by someone-there is no such thing as an unwanted child.
17b. There is a difference between an unwanted pregnancy and an unwanted child.
17c. "Unwanted" describes not a condition of the child but an attitude of adults.
17d. The problem of unwanted-ness is a good argument for wanting children, but a poor argument for eliminating them.
17e. What is most unfair to "unwanted" children is to kill them

(and IMO if it was the case of being unwanted... there are SO many families that would LOVE do adopt, and give the child a good home because they cannot conceive)

Just something to think about: credit

*The heart starts beating between 18 and 25 days.
*
Electrical brainwaves have been recorded at 43 days on an EEG.
*
The brain and all body systems are present by 8 weeks and functioning a month later.
*At 8 weeks, the baby will wake and sleep, make a fist, suck his thumb, and get hiccups.
*At the end of 9 weeks, the baby has his own unique finger prints.
*At 11-12 weeks, the baby is sensitive to heat, touch, light and noise. All body systems are working. He weighs about 28g and is 6-7.5 cm long.

Genesis 9:6 states that we are made in God's image and therefore our lives are precious and whoever takes the life of another human being, forfeits the right to his own life.
We are made by God; "For you created my inmost being. You knit me together in my mother's womb....Your eyes say my unformed body." Psalm 139:13-16 (cf: Is 44:24; Acts 17:24-25; Psalm 100:3; Job 10:8-12)


Okay that is all. its wrong in my eyes. everyone has a right to live



[/font]
I remember refuting many of these points starting with the biblical verses. They have no relation to discussing the specific times at which certain parts of the embryo are formed. According to Genesis 9:6, those who commit abortions (form of killing a human) for whatever reason (i.e. unconsensual sex, severe health complications) should die. I don't see how you support "pro-life" yet support killing adult, teen or pre-teens, it doesn't make much sense to me. Psalms 139:13-16 has nothing to do with killing or the specific times of development so I'm guessing it has some Christian influence I don't get or care much about.

I assume the specific times of development are meant in some way to indicate the fetus has consciousness. So far, you haven't shown that. Also, some of the times are incorrect. The fetus can suck its thumb at 12 weeks, not 8 weeks; lungs mature at 34 weeks and function by inhaling amniotic fluid at ~26 weeks, not 11-12 weeks; and not all body systems are functional since smell does not occur even at the 34 week mark although the neural paths are formed, smell doesn't function. http://www.ncrtl.org/LifeLine.htm

Quote:
Originally Posted by skylight View Post
I stand by everything i have said.
Then you stand by false information so anything you used from that is null.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skylight View Post
I knew this girl that had 8 abortions and she was 23. She was on the 9th. I just think its dumb to be used as a form of birth control. Just wanted to add that in!
Isn't hearsay wonderful?


I can rip you off, and steal all your cash, suckerpunch you in the face, stand back and laugh. Leave you stranded as fast as a heart-attack.
- Danko Jones (I Think Bad Thoughts)
   
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#23 (permalink)) Old
Jesus Christ. Offline
Führer of the sausage people
I can't get enough
*********
 
Jesus Christ.'s Avatar
 
Gender: Male

Posts: 2,299
Join Date: January 6th 2009

Re: abortion - November 23rd 2010, 08:54 AM

I think that if you're having sex then you should be prepared for the consequences. And that is something me and my girlfriend will stick to. If I end up impregnating my girlfriend then I'll end up being a father.
If you're not prepared to suffer the consequences then I don't think you should be having sex.
How ever, there are circumstances where I think abortion would be a good idea. A few example being, rape, threat to the mothers/babies life, the baby will have severe deformaties. If this were to happen I really wouldn't mind.
I don't think they should allow abortion to be used as a form on contraception though. And I do feel a bit 'grrrr' when I see a thread about it. But meh, people are free to do what they choose.

I also think the male should get a say in the matter. considering that it takes two to tango. Though this only if the two are in a commited relationship.
   
  (#24 (permalink)) Old
thebigmole Offline
Member
I've been here a while
********
 
thebigmole's Avatar
 
Name: Taylor
Age: 30
Gender: Female
Location: Orlando, Fl

Posts: 1,668
Join Date: January 31st 2009

Re: abortion - November 23rd 2010, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.14159265358979323846264 View Post
I think that if you're having sex then you should be prepared for the consequences. And that is something me and my girlfriend will stick to. If I end up impregnating my girlfriend then I'll end up being a father.
If you're not prepared to suffer the consequences then I don't think you should be having sex.
How ever, there are circumstances where I think abortion would be a good idea. A few example being, rape, threat to the mothers/babies life, the baby will have severe deformaties. If this were to happen I really wouldn't mind.
I don't think they should allow abortion to be used as a form on contraception though. And I do feel a bit 'grrrr' when I see a thread about it. But meh, people are free to do what they choose.

I also think the male should get a say in the matter. considering that it takes two to tango. Though this only if the two are in a commited relationship.
I love how people consider a child a consequence. I love thinking that I am a consequence of having sex, makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

A child shouldn't be a consequence, or punishment for having sex, that's what STDs are for.

As for men they can have an opinion, but they don't get to stop a woman from having an abortion. And I know that causes a lot of complication when it comes to child support, which I can explain, but that's not for this thread.


"For Ignorance killed the cat, Curiosity was framed." -Caitlin McGrath

"For this thing we call failure is not the falling down, but the staying down." -Mary Pickford

"But the music's so happy!" -Little Sally: Urinetown

"If our own policies aren't supporting equality then what are we fighting for?"- Kathy Griffin
   
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#25 (permalink)) Old
The ANTI-Troll Offline
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper
******
 
The ANTI-Troll's Avatar
 
Name: ..........
Age: 30
Gender: Trans
Location: nowhere

Posts: 705
Join Date: January 30th 2010

Re: abortion - November 23rd 2010, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guile View Post
Actually the kid's genes are half his, so he should have a say, it's his child too, and under the logic that he shouldn't have a say in the kid's life or death, then let's get rid of child support!
have to agree with guile if the kids half mine i have a say in what happens specially if i have to pay child support
   
  (#26 (permalink)) Old
thebigmole Offline
Member
I've been here a while
********
 
thebigmole's Avatar
 
Name: Taylor
Age: 30
Gender: Female
Location: Orlando, Fl

Posts: 1,668
Join Date: January 31st 2009

Re: abortion - November 23rd 2010, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The ANTI-Troll View Post
have to agree with guile if the kids half mine i have a say in what happens specially if i have to pay child support
Ok I can't help myself. I personally believe that the guy cannot stop the woman from getting an abortion whether it's his child or not. When it comes to child support, if they couple is unmarried and she chooses to have the baby, then that's her decision but if the guy doesn't want anything to do with it then he should be able to just go on with his life. It might have taken two people to make that baby but it only takes one person to carry it to term. Now if the guy is all for the baby at first and let's say helps take care of the kids for I don't know 3 months, then he's locked in, he doesn't get to just walk away scott free because it suddenly got hard.


"For Ignorance killed the cat, Curiosity was framed." -Caitlin McGrath

"For this thing we call failure is not the falling down, but the staying down." -Mary Pickford

"But the music's so happy!" -Little Sally: Urinetown

"If our own policies aren't supporting equality then what are we fighting for?"- Kathy Griffin
   
  (#27 (permalink)) Old
Member
Experienced TeenHelper
******
 
MisplacedDreamer's Avatar
 
Name: Annie
Gender: Female
Location: USA

Posts: 735
Blog Entries: 3
Join Date: June 12th 2010

Re: abortion - November 23rd 2010, 03:26 PM

It's tricky when discussing whether the males should get an equal say. I think they should have some minor say, but no more than a very minor role. Why? Because it's not their body. It is a stereotypical argument but it is very true.

They are not the ones who will have to carry a fetus for 9 months and face complications from the pregnancy that could affect them the rest of their lives. (I said complications and complications are more than fathering a child. Complications are the potential of death. Ruptured uterus, ectopic pregnancy, bleeding from the placenta tearing, issues with the uterus later on, possibility of infection if there is a c-section, organs possibly fusing together if there is a c-section, gestational diabetes, and so on.)

It's not necessarily a fair argument, but it is realistic. There are added risks to the mother that the father won't ever face. After all, I would be very concerned if the father was having a c-section or gestational diabetes.
  Send a message via AIM to MisplacedDreamer  
  (#28 (permalink)) Old
The ANTI-Troll Offline
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper
******
 
The ANTI-Troll's Avatar
 
Name: ..........
Age: 30
Gender: Trans
Location: nowhere

Posts: 705
Join Date: January 30th 2010

Re: abortion - November 23rd 2010, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebigmole View Post
Ok I can't help myself. I personally believe that the guy cannot stop the woman from getting an abortion whether it's his child or not. When it comes to child support, if they couple is unmarried and she chooses to have the baby, then that's her decision but if the guy doesn't want anything to do with it then he should be able to just go on with his life. It might have taken two people to make that baby but it only takes one person to carry it to term. Now if the guy is all for the baby at first and let's say helps take care of the kids for I don't know 3 months, then he's locked in, he doesn't get to just walk away scott free because it suddenly got hard.
did i say i was gonna stop her i think we should have a right to atleast have a voice in the decision cause if she has it and it was just a one night stand men are FUCKED we have to pay child support till its 18
   
  (#29 (permalink)) Old
thebigmole Offline
Member
I've been here a while
********
 
thebigmole's Avatar
 
Name: Taylor
Age: 30
Gender: Female
Location: Orlando, Fl

Posts: 1,668
Join Date: January 31st 2009

Re: abortion - November 23rd 2010, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The ANTI-Troll View Post
did i say i was gonna stop her i think we should have a right to atleast have a voice in the decision cause if she has it and it was just a one night stand men are FUCKED we have to pay child support till its 18
I agree that they should definitely be able to voice their opinions. I also agree that the current system is flawed. It gives rights to the woman while restricting rights to the man at the same time. If the woman gets a say in whether she should support a child, so should the man.


"For Ignorance killed the cat, Curiosity was framed." -Caitlin McGrath

"For this thing we call failure is not the falling down, but the staying down." -Mary Pickford

"But the music's so happy!" -Little Sally: Urinetown

"If our own policies aren't supporting equality then what are we fighting for?"- Kathy Griffin
   
  (#30 (permalink)) Old
kadyCHAOS Offline
sleep when your dead
Experienced TeenHelper
******
 
kadyCHAOS's Avatar
 
Name: kady
Age: 29
Gender: Female

Posts: 523
Join Date: January 24th 2009

Re: abortion - November 23rd 2010, 04:35 PM

i never called anyone "evil" or any names. just that its irresponsible first off. you having sex theres a chance of pregnancy even with multiple forms of birth control. no way around it. no way to 100% get rid of pregnancy risk- even if you sterilized for gods sake.

i honestly cannot process how someone can say or think, "i can't bear to carry a child for nine months and give it away." but they can say/think "i can bear to destroy this human life inside of me right now" im not trying to come across as rude i just can't wrap my mind around that idea.




   
  (#31 (permalink)) Old
Member
Experienced TeenHelper
******
 
MisplacedDreamer's Avatar
 
Name: Annie
Gender: Female
Location: USA

Posts: 735
Blog Entries: 3
Join Date: June 12th 2010

Re: abortion - November 23rd 2010, 05:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kadyCHAOS View Post

i honestly cannot process how someone can say or think, "i can't bear to carry a child for nine months and give it away." but they can say/think "i can bear to destroy this human life inside of me right now" im not trying to come across as rude i just can't wrap my mind around that idea.
Because they may realize they may become emotionally attached to it to the point where they can't let it go. They may also understand that the fetus does not have the same brain capacity as the child.

Since most people will not be that in that situation, they can't comprehend it. I personally wouldn't know what I would do if I was pregnant and still in school.
  Send a message via AIM to MisplacedDreamer  
  (#32 (permalink)) Old
KiwiGal Offline
Perfect just as you are
Experienced TeenHelper
******
 
KiwiGal's Avatar
 
Name: Beka
Gender: Female
Location: Australia

Posts: 592
Blog Entries: 28
Join Date: August 9th 2009

Re: abortion - November 23rd 2010, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guile View Post
Actually the kid's genes are half his, so he should have a say, it's his child too, and under the logic that he shouldn't have a say in the kid's life or death, then let's get rid of child support!
I see your point there with the genes side, i still think that it is her right to choose what she does, or does not do. she could talk to the guy that got her knocked up, BUT it is still up to her.


KEEP YOUR CHIN UP!
NO MATTER WHAT THEY SAY
YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!
<3<3<3<3
   
  (#33 (permalink)) Old
KiwiGal Offline
Perfect just as you are
Experienced TeenHelper
******
 
KiwiGal's Avatar
 
Name: Beka
Gender: Female
Location: Australia

Posts: 592
Blog Entries: 28
Join Date: August 9th 2009

Re: abortion - November 23rd 2010, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebigmole View Post
I love how people consider a child a consequence. I love thinking that I am a consequence of having sex, makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

A child shouldn't be a consequence, or punishment for having sex, that's what STDs are for.

As for men they can have an opinion, but they don't get to stop a woman from having an abortion. And I know that causes a lot of complication when it comes to child support, which I can explain, but that's not for this thread.
you know what? i think i love you <3 But i 100% agree being called a consequence makes you feel so warm and fuzy on the inside xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebigmole View Post
Ok I can't help myself. I personally believe that the guy cannot stop the woman from getting an abortion whether it's his child or not. When it comes to child support, if they couple is unmarried and she chooses to have the baby, then that's her decision but if the guy doesn't want anything to do with it then he should be able to just go on with his life. It might have taken two people to make that baby but it only takes one person to carry it to term. Now if the guy is all for the baby at first and let's say helps take care of the kids for I don't know 3 months, then he's locked in, he doesn't get to just walk away scott free because it suddenly got hard.

I actually agree manily with this, say if it was a one night stand then i dont think he should have to pay, unless he says he will help out. But if it was a boyfriend/partner ectect he Should have to...
But yea i agree that it is Her CHOICE!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisplacedDreamer View Post
Because they may realize they may become emotionally attached to it to the point where they can't let it go. They may also understand that the fetus does not have the same brain capacity as the child.

Since most people will not be that in that situation, they can't comprehend it. I personally wouldn't know what I would do if I was pregnant and still in school.
I agree with waht you say here.


KEEP YOUR CHIN UP!
NO MATTER WHAT THEY SAY
YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!
<3<3<3<3
   
  (#34 (permalink)) Old
Thurineth Offline
Member
I've been here a while
********
 
Thurineth's Avatar
 
Name: Laura
Age: 30
Gender: Female
Location: Aberdeen

Posts: 1,140
Join Date: May 28th 2009

Re: abortion - November 23rd 2010, 07:11 PM

I'm sorry, but Yes I support Abortion for a few reasons. If a girl was on birth control - as it can happen, but she was being responsible and not wanting to become a parent at that time, why should she keep the baby?

If a girl was raped, why leave her in turmoil for 9 more months or bear his child?

3 - If the baby was going to be severely disabled. Yes i condone this.


Yes people get abortions, but it isn't a "baby" until around 8 weeks at least, until then its a bundle of cells.
  Send a message via Skype™ to Thurineth 
  (#35 (permalink)) Old
kadyCHAOS Offline
sleep when your dead
Experienced TeenHelper
******
 
kadyCHAOS's Avatar
 
Name: kady
Age: 29
Gender: Female

Posts: 523
Join Date: January 24th 2009

Re: abortion - November 23rd 2010, 08:05 PM

Vlora- because no birth control is 100% and everyone should know that theres still that tiny little chance of pregnancy that can happen with any birth control. if you're not ready for kids then you really shouldn't be having sex is how i see it, there's always gonna be that tiny chance.

whoa. you think people should abort disabled babies? why? because there not cut and stamped from a cookie cutter? they're a little bit different? how about someone walks up to you and says... "hmm, not smart enough, not this/not that. guess we better just do away with you." everyone has problems, theres no such thing as a perfect human being.




   
  (#36 (permalink)) Old
thebigmole Offline
Member
I've been here a while
********
 
thebigmole's Avatar
 
Name: Taylor
Age: 30
Gender: Female
Location: Orlando, Fl

Posts: 1,668
Join Date: January 31st 2009

Re: abortion - November 23rd 2010, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kadyCHAOS View Post
Vlora- because no birth control is 100% and everyone should know that theres still that tiny little chance of pregnancy that can happen with any birth control. if you're not ready for kids then you really shouldn't be having sex is how i see it, there's always gonna be that tiny chance.

whoa. you think people should abort disabled babies? why? because there not cut and stamped from a cookie cutter? they're a little bit different? how about someone walks up to you and says... "hmm, not smart enough, not this/not that. guess we better just do away with you." everyone has problems, theres no such thing as a perfect human being.
Seriously?! So kids that are going to be born with their organs on the outside of their bodies, or with paper skin, or other such diseases where all they would do is live short horribly painful lives where they will accomplish nothing but pain should not be aborted, yeah...


"For Ignorance killed the cat, Curiosity was framed." -Caitlin McGrath

"For this thing we call failure is not the falling down, but the staying down." -Mary Pickford

"But the music's so happy!" -Little Sally: Urinetown

"If our own policies aren't supporting equality then what are we fighting for?"- Kathy Griffin
   
  (#37 (permalink)) Old
Stardaze Offline
Hopeless Love
Jeez, get a life!
***********
 
Stardaze's Avatar
 
Age: 28
Gender: Female
Location: California

Posts: 5,799
Blog Entries: 275
Join Date: November 7th 2009

Re: abortion - November 23rd 2010, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kadyCHAOS View Post
Vlora- because no birth control is 100% and everyone should know that theres still that tiny little chance of pregnancy that can happen with any birth control. if you're not ready for kids then you really shouldn't be having sex is how i see it, there's always gonna be that tiny chance.

Yup. I agree Kady.

Before someone has sex there will always be that little chance. If you use a condom, if your on BC, whatever else it may be. You need to know in the back of your mind that it is POSSIBLE! Nothing is ever 100%.




   
  (#38 (permalink)) Old
mommy to be <3
Junior TeenHelper
****
 
off to a new life's Avatar
 
Age: 29
Gender: Female

Posts: 288
Join Date: July 12th 2010

Re: abortion - November 23rd 2010, 08:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kadyCHAOS View Post
Vlora- because no birth control is 100% and everyone should know that theres still that tiny little chance of pregnancy that can happen with any birth control. if you're not ready for kids then you really shouldn't be having sex is how i see it, there's always gonna be that tiny chance.
Well that is a nice idea for La La Land, but for real life that is pretty unrealistic. Humans are sexual beings with strong sexual desires, so expecting us to not have sex until we are ready for babies is pretty silly. Plus, there is birth control that is 99% effective, so most sexually active people using it will never become pregnant. It's unfair to expect people not to have sex just because there is a 1% chance they could get pregnant.


From your head down to your toes,
You're not much, goodness knows.
But you're so precious to me,
Sweet as can be,
Baby of mine.
   
  (#39 (permalink)) Old
kadyCHAOS Offline
sleep when your dead
Experienced TeenHelper
******
 
kadyCHAOS's Avatar
 
Name: kady
Age: 29
Gender: Female

Posts: 523
Join Date: January 24th 2009

Re: abortion - November 23rd 2010, 08:52 PM

that doesn't change WRITTEN FACTS. no birth control is 100%




   
  (#40 (permalink)) Old
Thurineth Offline
Member
I've been here a while
********
 
Thurineth's Avatar
 
Name: Laura
Age: 30
Gender: Female
Location: Aberdeen

Posts: 1,140
Join Date: May 28th 2009

Re: abortion - November 23rd 2010, 09:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kadyCHAOS View Post
Vlora- because no birth control is 100% and everyone should know that theres still that tiny little chance of pregnancy that can happen with any birth control. if you're not ready for kids then you really shouldn't be having sex is how i see it, there's always gonna be that tiny chance.

whoa. you think people should abort disabled babies? why? because there not cut and stamped from a cookie cutter? they're a little bit different? how about someone walks up to you and says... "hmm, not smart enough, not this/not that. guess we better just do away with you." everyone has problems, theres no such thing as a perfect human being.

Woah yourself there. I'm sorry, but I have a brother with Duchennes Muscular Dystrophy and I, myself, if I found out that I was going to have a child with this illness would chose to abort. I could NOT go through watching my child go through what my brother is going through. So you'd be happy seeing your child not be able to walk from the age of 11... lose ability to move most of his body by around 16, not be able to breathe unaided by 18... not to mention learning difficulties also.

I never said anyone was perfect! Hell i'm far from it myself. But I honestly could not do that.


And as for sex, it's something that happens between two people who love each other. Yes, I have sex. No, I don't want kids, that doesn't mean I shouldn't consummate my relationship.
  Send a message via Skype™ to Thurineth 
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Tags
abortion

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All material copyright ©1998-2019, TeenHelp.
Terms | Legal | Privacy | Conduct | Complaints

Powered by vBulletin®.
Copyright ©2000-2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search engine optimization by vBSEO.
Theme developed in association with vBStyles.