TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Current Events and Debates For discussions and friendly debates about politics and current events, check out this forum.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
FlyingTrue Offline
I've been here a while

A True Creep - December 21st 2010, 03:31 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of rape or abuse, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

This "vampire" 17-year-old guy was arrested on charges of cutting girls and drinking their blood as well as other sex crimes and abuse charges.

Story may be triggering:
http://racine.fox6now.com/content/ra...ng-their-blood

This is very sick in the worst way possible
  Send a message via Skype™ to FlyingTrue 
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Dark-and-Twisty Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Nicole

Re: A True Creep - December 21st 2010, 03:47 PM

O.o It sounds like a SVU episode. If it hasn't been already, I have a feeling it will be in the future.

That's so disturbing.

"You say you're all dark and twisty. It's not a flaw, it's a strength. It makes you who you are."

~ Derek, Grey's Anatomy

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Jesus paid it ALL.
I've been here a while

Name: Emily

Re: A True Creep - December 21st 2010, 09:03 PM

Just sick plain and simple.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Brandon Offline
I can't get enough

Name: Brandon

Re: A True Creep - December 21st 2010, 09:18 PM

I don't see anything wrong with it. Ever since Twilight became popularized, I think that vampires were more willing to come out of the closet. I used to be a vampire, but I didn't like how this whole "Twilight" deal came about, so I actually met with a witch in the plains of Oblivion and got a cure for vampirism. I feel really bad for this guy. Being a vampire and having a biological desire for blood is tough to deal with as it is. It's not like you can just go to the grocery store and buy a gallon of blood. When I was a vampire, I also had a really big desire for human flesh...not just to quench my thirst for blood, but for a sexual passion. Women fell for him, and he just needed blood and sexual passion. It's not something that's easy to control as a vampire. However, what amazes me is how he was able to be a vampire in broad daylight. The vampires I knew, including myself, would have a bad reaction to the sunlight. I thought that Blade killed the vampire who could physically handle the sunlight, but I guess I was wrong! People need to lay off this guy...being a vampire is tough in this society.

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount31

Edit avatar

Re: A True Creep - December 22nd 2010, 12:41 AM

How awful. I think being a "vampire" is a mental illness that needs to be addressed. It's sad that the girls had to suffer.

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
I've been here a while

Re: A True Creep - December 22nd 2010, 07:03 AM

But the boy states that the girls actually asked him to cut them. Also, he is 17, so it's not all that creepy that he was having sex with a 15 and 16 year old. It doesn't say that he forced them to do anything. In fact, I think it's a ridiculous double-standard that he is being charged with having sex with a minor, but the girls aren't being charged.

I do think that the entire situation is sick. But I'm a little confused as to why the girls let him cut them and didn't report it immediately. And I'm confused as to why they engaged in a sexual relationship with him willing and are now pressing charges against him for that.

PM me!

Dreaming about the day
When you wake up and find
That what you're looking for
Has been here the whole time.

(#7 (permalink)) Old
Smitten Offline
WRINGL
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Smitten

Re: A True Creep - December 22nd 2010, 07:11 PM

Sigh.
another one of those situations that leads to a long road of similar yet increasingly bizarre and brutal situations.
Serial killer in the making... 73% probability (Yes, I pulled that number out of my ass)

You know you are on the precipice of greatness when you feel joy, fear, and the butterflies of change all at the same time.

(#8 (permalink)) Old
Guile Offline
Head Jimmie Rustler
I've been here a while

Name: Guile

Re: A True Creep - December 24th 2010, 05:21 AM

Statutory rape, commited! Not to mention, vampirism is an advanced form of Rabies.

Space Flight Awards

Geosynchronous Orbit (Kerbin)
Manned Capsule and return (Kerbin)
Space Station and Docking (Kerbin)
Equatorial/Polar Probe (Mun)
Landing Resulting in the Loss of a Kerbanaut (Mun)

(#9 (permalink)) Old
I've been here a while

Re: A True Creep - December 24th 2010, 05:31 AM

I don't see how it is statutory rape since the age of consent in Wisconsin is 18. He is underaged as well. Why aren't the girls being charged like him?

PM me!

Dreaming about the day
When you wake up and find
That what you're looking for
Has been here the whole time.

Last edited by ShimmeringFaerie; December 24th 2010 at 05:38 AM.

(#10 (permalink)) Old
Eternal Offline
Lead Moderator

TeenHelp Veteran

Name: Nicole

Re: A True Creep - December 24th 2010, 06:05 AM

Thats just creepy sick and wrong. He probably seemed perfectly normal but you never really know how a person is really thinking.

And here you are living, despite it all.
Lead Moderator | Disputes Committee | HelpLINK Mentor

(#11 (permalink)) Old
udontno Offline
</3?
I can't get enough

Name: Amanda Kate

Re: A True Creep - December 24th 2010, 05:38 PM

This whole story is just a little... odd. I mean, I don't see anything wrong with being a "vampire" if all parties are willing and consenting. While having someone cut me and drink my blood isn't my cup of tea, whatever floats their boat.

--A

(#12 (permalink)) Old
Stupidity Kills
Outside, huh?

Re: A True Creep - December 25th 2010, 03:28 AM

This is like so many other news stories in that it sensationalizes the events without giving much detail or rationale. The girl was with this "vampire" for 2 years and only now it is documented she has gone to police. There are several possible answers but the fact she remained in the relationship for that long is questionable (whether she was enjoying the relationship or not is unknown). There is a paraphilia (fetish in simpler terms) regarding cutting other people and their blood. However, she was said to have called this person a "vampire", which makes me question whether there was an influence from vampiric stories or movies, such as the well-known Twilight series. Many people who are fans of such stories and movies do identify as vampires so it's possible he may have been acting out this identity.

I think a key thing to figure out is how long this pattern of behaviour has been going on when he did this to humans and to animals. If there is such a history indicating he's done this to animals or other violent sexual acts, it likely is not a result of vampiric stories or movies but a strong paraphilia.

I can rip you off, and steal all your cash, suckerpunch you in the face, stand back and laugh. Leave you stranded as fast as a heart-attack.
- Danko Jones (I Think Bad Thoughts)

(#13 (permalink)) Old
Guile Offline
Head Jimmie Rustler
I've been here a while

Name: Guile

Re: A True Creep - December 27th 2010, 09:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShimmeringFaerie View Post
I don't see how it is statutory rape since the age of consent in Wisconsin is 18. He is underaged as well. Why aren't the girls being charged like him?
Because if you're under the age of consent, it's rape, even if both people are under. And we all know, women can't rape men, silly girl! That's a joke, and used to be a law, and that's often how it is still viewed. Anyway, he committed battery against them.

Space Flight Awards

Geosynchronous Orbit (Kerbin)
Manned Capsule and return (Kerbin)
Space Station and Docking (Kerbin)
Equatorial/Polar Probe (Mun)
Landing Resulting in the Loss of a Kerbanaut (Mun)

(#14 (permalink)) Old
Professional Drama Queen
Average Joe

Name: Victoria

Re: A True Creep - December 29th 2010, 05:59 AM

this greatly confuses me. i was reading the comments on this link, and i read one from some girl claiming that the whole "drinking blood" was fake and she knew because she went out with him or something...?

and how do you become a vampire?? im not interested in becoming one or anything, im just EXTREMLY curious!

"It doesn't matter if you're gay, straight, purple, orange, dinosaur-I don't care" --Darren Criss

I can brown, I can be [COLOR="rgb(160, 82, 45)"]blue[/color], I can be violet sky! I can be hurtful, I can be purple, I can be anything you like! Gotta be green, gotta be mean, gotta be everything more...why don't you like me, why don't you like me, why don't you walk out the door?

Closed Thread