TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

  • Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!


Current Events and Debates For discussions and friendly debates about politics and current events, check out this forum.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Stupidity Kills
Outside, huh?
**********
 
OMFG!You'reActuallySmart!'s Avatar
 

Posts: 4,500
Blog Entries: 10
Join Date: December 19th 2009

Satanism As Religious Education in Schools? - February 1st 2011, 07:02 PM

I got to thinking after my buddy and I were talking about religious stuff and he mentioned Satanism, what if Satanism was taught in schools alongside the other religions taught?

This of course assumes whoever teaches it knows about Satanism (atheistic and/or theistic) as well as about the other religions, ideally in equal proportion but in practical terms they may know it less.

This hasn't been implemented at all and I do see reasons for that but my question is this: if other religions are taught in schools which involve talking of the devil and Satan, then should Satanism also be taught so as to understand beliefs from the left-side (i.e. other side)? I suppose Wicca could also be taught as it may fall under the left-hand side but ignoring that and focusing this just on atheistic and/or theistic Satanism.

Are you for or against this, or undecided, and why?


I can rip you off, and steal all your cash, suckerpunch you in the face, stand back and laugh. Leave you stranded as fast as a heart-attack.
- Danko Jones (I Think Bad Thoughts)
   
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Stay determined
Jeez, get a life!
***********
 
Gingerbread Latte's Avatar
 
Name: Cara
Age: 26
Gender: Female
Location: Scotland

Posts: 6,716
Blog Entries: 136
Join Date: January 6th 2009

Re: Satanism As Religious Education in Schools? - February 1st 2011, 07:10 PM

I don't really think any religion should be taught in schools unless they're a catholic school etc.

But yes, if schools want to teach Christianity and other right hand side religions then I don't see reasons not to teach Satanism. It would probably help deal with a lot of the misconceptions if it was done correctly too.


   
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Jocelyn. Offline
Now fight.
I've been here a while
********
 
Jocelyn.'s Avatar
 
Name: Joce
Gender: Female
Location: Paradise

Posts: 1,135
Join Date: January 28th 2010

Re: Satanism As Religious Education in Schools? - February 1st 2011, 07:21 PM

I wouldn't be against it at all. It would definitely be most fair to include both sides.

There would have to be a certain demand for it though. I think with all of the negativity surrounding the subject of Satanism there would be a lot of backlash from Christians.

I also think religions taught in school are apart of major religions. I'd venture to say there aren't enough Satanists (or Satanist parents) to get it implemented. That probably goes for the Wiccan religion too.

If the schools felt the need to accommodate every religion in their teachings it'd get out of hand. I think I would only support religion being taught in schools (as in, public high schools) as an elective class anyway.


When reality is a prison, your mind can set you free.
   
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
MadPoet Offline
You're the Original <3
Outside, huh?
**********
 
MadPoet's Avatar
 
Name: Amanda.
Age: 24
Gender: Female.
Location: Michigan.

Posts: 4,685
Blog Entries: 121
Join Date: January 8th 2009

Re: Satanism As Religious Education in Schools? - February 1st 2011, 07:22 PM

"Satanism is Satanism not due to our worship of any deity, but for the philosophy that we stand for. We recognize ourselves as gods, and we hold our own perspective on life as holy and revere our own experiences as the only truth we can ever know. " Taken from: http://www.religioustolerance.org/satanis4.htm

For this reason I say no, because religion is a belief in a higher power or a God. Under these terms, Satanism doesn't even qualify as a religion since no higher being is worshiped.





A lonely soul in a land of broken hearts


   
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
Stupidity Kills
Outside, huh?
**********
 
OMFG!You'reActuallySmart!'s Avatar
 

Posts: 4,500
Blog Entries: 10
Join Date: December 19th 2009

Re: Satanism As Religious Education in Schools? - February 1st 2011, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MondayComesAround View Post
"Satanism is Satanism not due to our worship of any deity, but for the philosophy that we stand for. We recognize ourselves as gods, and we hold our own perspective on life as holy and revere our own experiences as the only truth we can ever know. " Taken from: http://www.religioustolerance.org/satanis4.htm

For this reason I say no, because religion is a belief in a higher power or a God. Under these terms, Satanism doesn't even qualify as a religion since no higher being is worshiped.
A higher power actually is worshiped however there are different types of Satanism. In the link you gave, LaVeyan Satanism is emphasized because the symbol they use is recognized and made for LaVeyan Satanism which is a form of symbolic Satanism (i.e. atheistic and philosophical). At the end of the link, they use terms like "pylons" which is emphasized in another type of symbolic Satanism called Temple of Set or "Setianism".

In New York City, there's a Satanic church called Church of Azazel and in the link, Diane Vera (well-known theistic Satanist, can find her all over the Internet) is part of this church. They are a polytheistic church and in the link is some description about the gods worshiped including Azazel (Satan).

http://theisticsatanism.com/CoAz/belief/risingGods.html

Another very large church and pretty good website is the Temple of Satan:

http://www.templesofsatan.com/site


I can rip you off, and steal all your cash, suckerpunch you in the face, stand back and laugh. Leave you stranded as fast as a heart-attack.
- Danko Jones (I Think Bad Thoughts)
   
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
MissMatched Offline
Member
Average Joe
***
 
MissMatched's Avatar
 
Name: Shelley
Age: 28
Gender: Female
Location: Tasmania, Australia.

Posts: 149
Blog Entries: 1
Join Date: January 2nd 2010

Re: Satanism As Religious Education in Schools? - February 1st 2011, 07:54 PM

The problem is, when schools teach religion they don't inform as much as they do...preach.
Sure, it would be fine for Satanism to be taught, in the sense of merely teaching the kids what it's all about. In the same sense they are taught about genocide and human rights violations. Merely having the facts presented to them.


http://teddyeddieelley.blogspot.com/
When you can't run, you crawl, and when you can't crawl anymore, you find someone to carry you.
   
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
dr2005 Offline
Legal Beagle
I can't get enough
*********
 
dr2005's Avatar
 
Name: Dave
Age: 31
Gender: Male
Location: UK

Posts: 2,221
Join Date: February 14th 2010

Re: Satanism As Religious Education in Schools? - February 1st 2011, 07:55 PM

Religion does not require a deity - Buddhism does not have a God or Gods yet many classify it as a religion. I would see no problem with Satanism being taught alongside other religions, with all compared, contrasted and critiqued in the same vein. It's the best way of promoting informed debate on the topic which would be a significant improvement on the current situation in my view.


"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom

However bleak things seem, however insurmountable the darkness appears, remember that you have worth and nothing can take that away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMFG!You'reActuallySmart! View Post
If you're referring to dr2005's response, it's not complex, however, he has a way with words .
RIP Nick
   
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#8 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount31
Guest
 
DeletedAccount31's Avatar
Edit avatar
 

Posts: n/a

Re: Satanism As Religious Education in Schools? - February 1st 2011, 07:57 PM

I certainly wouldn't be opposed to this. I think it's only fair to acknowledge all the different religions, including Satanism. I can see there being an uproar about it, because of all the false negativity surrounding it, but I personally wouldn't mind.

That is to say, I'm under the impression that kids would not have this belief system imposed upon them. I'm all for learning about religions, but I am strictly against having religions imposed upon kids in public schools.
   
  (#9 (permalink)) Old
TheBabyEater Offline
With A Sprinkle Of Cinnamon
I've been here a while
********
 
TheBabyEater's Avatar
 
Name: Marissa
Age: 26
Gender: Female
Location: Iraw

Posts: 1,705
Blog Entries: 1
Join Date: January 6th 2009

Re: Satanism As Religious Education in Schools? - February 1st 2011, 08:20 PM

As a Satanist obviously I think it should be taught, but ONLY along side other religions, say in a world geography class or world religions class. Like, in my geography class we learned a little about different religions (this obviously being at my old school, not here) The teacher did not condone any religion, and went into as much detail in Muslim and Buddhist religions as she did Christianity. It was great really, I like hearing what other cultures tend to believe. She hinted at Satanism, but did not go into it.

I think that if a school is going to teach about other religions, Satanism should be brought up as well in certain circumstances. In a very, very conservative area? No, don't bother. It will cause more trouble than it's worth sadly -.-



Take me seriously.
I dare you.



  Send a message via Skype™ to TheBabyEater 
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#10 (permalink)) Old
anony mouse. Offline
I've been here a while
********
 
anony mouse.'s Avatar
 

Posts: 1,831
Blog Entries: 49
Join Date: September 9th 2009

Re: Satanism As Religious Education in Schools? - February 2nd 2011, 01:16 AM

I think religion in general should be kept out of schools except for, as Marissa said, when it's brought up for a purely educational purpose. I think it's good when kids learn about the different kind of religions. However, I don't think that preaching ANY religion--even something like Satanism--is a good idea. When you're in school, you're still forming your own ideas about things and having a certain religion pressed upon you doesn't make it any easier. School should be about academics only: math, science, English, etc.
   
  (#11 (permalink)) Old
MegaMadness Offline
Fight My Llama
Jeez, get a life!
***********
 
MegaMadness's Avatar
 
Name: Megan
Age: 24
Gender: Female
Location: Aussie Land

Posts: 5,564
Blog Entries: 16
Join Date: October 11th 2009

Re: Satanism As Religious Education in Schools? - February 2nd 2011, 07:34 AM

Sure, along side other religions I don;t have a problem with it.


Come on boys, come on girls
In this crazy, crazy world
Youíre the diamonds, youíre the pearls
Letís make a new tomorrow
Come on girls, come on boys
Itís your future, itís your choice
And your weapon is your voice
Letís make a new tomorrow
Today
follow me please. I'll follow back. http://photographicjournal.tumblr.com/
   
  (#12 (permalink)) Old
MissMatched Offline
Member
Average Joe
***
 
MissMatched's Avatar
 
Name: Shelley
Age: 28
Gender: Female
Location: Tasmania, Australia.

Posts: 149
Blog Entries: 1
Join Date: January 2nd 2010

Re: Satanism As Religious Education in Schools? - February 2nd 2011, 08:16 AM

Oh yes right, I am also for the "Keep it out of schools and politics" thing, unless it's for educational purposes.
As I said, a lot of places seem to struggle with this concept -.-


http://teddyeddieelley.blogspot.com/
When you can't run, you crawl, and when you can't crawl anymore, you find someone to carry you.
   
  (#13 (permalink)) Old
Jesus Christ. Offline
FŁhrer of the sausage people
I can't get enough
*********
 
Jesus Christ.'s Avatar
 
Gender: Male

Posts: 2,301
Join Date: January 6th 2009

Re: Satanism As Religious Education in Schools? - February 2nd 2011, 01:55 PM

I just don't think we should have a specific subject for religious education, but a subject that covers a broader range would be much better.

But I disagree with them teaching Satanism along side the rest of them, because Satanism isn't a major religion. If it did become a major religion then it should be taught.

I mean, ideally, if I could pick the religions they got taught about it would be the old ones like paganism =p
   
  (#14 (permalink)) Old
TakeTheLeap Offline
Member
I've been here a while
********
 
TakeTheLeap's Avatar
 
Name: Emily
Age: 29
Gender: Female
Location: Virginia

Posts: 1,309
Join Date: January 5th 2009

Re: Satanism As Religious Education in Schools? - February 2nd 2011, 03:32 PM

Actually, in my experience in both private schools and public schools, the private school taught only about the Catholic Faith (which is fine, considering I'm Catholic, and I was at a Catholic school). In public school, I took a world history class, one of the things that we talked about was the various world religions - Christianity, Hinduism, Buddhism, Taoism, etc. A lot of it was very basic information, but it was still good to have. My teacher stayed VERY impartial when teaching about the different religions, which was wonderful because we didn't -want- to be preached at. We were given the facts.


ďDon't get too comfortable with who you are at any given time. You may miss the opportunity to become who you want to be." ~Jon Bon Jovi

   
  (#15 (permalink)) Old
Guile Offline
Head Jimmie Rustler
I've been here a while
********
 
Guile's Avatar
 
Name: Guile
Gender: Male
Location: United States

Posts: 1,616
Join Date: January 24th 2010

Re: Satanism As Religious Education in Schools? - February 2nd 2011, 10:20 PM

Difference here,

Christianity, "World's Largest Religion".
Satanism, "Extremely small minority".

Give the amount of time based on our nation's statistics of religious people, if Muslims make up half the country and Christians the other half, make each take an equal amount of time. Since Satanism is such a minority, give a short nod like, "It Exists" then move on.


Space Flight Awards

Geosynchronous Orbit (Kerbin)
Manned Capsule and return (Kerbin)
Space Station and Docking (Kerbin)
Equatorial/Polar Probe (Mun)
Landing Resulting in the Loss of a Kerbanaut (Mun)
   
  (#16 (permalink)) Old
Member
Experienced TeenHelper
******
 
MisplacedDreamer's Avatar
 
Name: Annie
Gender: Female
Location: USA

Posts: 735
Blog Entries: 3
Join Date: June 12th 2010

Re: Satanism As Religious Education in Schools? - February 4th 2011, 02:59 PM

I am against teaching of any religion in school. Yes, it may make people more ignorant, but the odds of having someone who is unbiased teaching the religion in certain areas are slim. I would love to have it the opposite where I can feel safe that someone is going to teach it unbiased. My old social studies teacher would have been perfect.

Then there are individual school boards that approve some of the curriculum in some states. Making sure people will elect unbiased individuals is also near impossible.


Future Medic and Infectious Disease Nurse. Current EMT-B and Volunteer Fire Fighter.
  Send a message via AIM to MisplacedDreamer  
  (#17 (permalink)) Old
dr2005 Offline
Legal Beagle
I can't get enough
*********
 
dr2005's Avatar
 
Name: Dave
Age: 31
Gender: Male
Location: UK

Posts: 2,221
Join Date: February 14th 2010

Re: Satanism As Religious Education in Schools? - February 4th 2011, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisplacedDreamer View Post
I am against teaching of any religion in school. Yes, it may make people more ignorant, but the odds of having someone who is unbiased teaching the religion in certain areas are slim. I would love to have it the opposite where I can feel safe that someone is going to teach it unbiased. My old social studies teacher would have been perfect.

Then there are individual school boards that approve some of the curriculum in some states. Making sure people will elect unbiased individuals is also near impossible.
You're as equally unlikely to find an unbiased history teacher, or sociology teacher, or politics teacher or even English literature teacher. By your logic none of the humanities subjects should be taught because you cannot guarantee impartiality, and that is not a particularly tenable position in my view. It also seems contrary to the purposes of education to perpetuate a state of ignorance on what is quite an important subject both in terms of understanding human history and modern society. I can see what you're getting at, but to me it seems a questionable premise to exclude a subject from the curriculum.

As an interesting side note, I would add that areas of science - particularly physics - are not necessarily immune from individual bias either. The exact nature of the formation of the Universe is a particularly disputed area, with some arguing that the background radiation does not support a single Big Bang but rather a chain of expansions and contractions. However, the Big Bang will be taught in most curriculae without question. It's not a direct comparison but it shows the problem with bringing in issues of bias and opinion - no human endeavour is immune from it because of how human nature is.


"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom

However bleak things seem, however insurmountable the darkness appears, remember that you have worth and nothing can take that away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMFG!You'reActuallySmart! View Post
If you're referring to dr2005's response, it's not complex, however, he has a way with words .
RIP Nick
   
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#18 (permalink)) Old
Noire Offline
When is the future?
Jeez, get a life!
***********
 
Noire's Avatar
 
Name: Jordan
Age: 28
Gender: Female

Posts: 5,234
Blog Entries: 460
Join Date: January 6th 2009

Re: Satanism As Religious Education in Schools? - February 4th 2011, 06:12 PM

Assuming the school teaches religious studies already I think that's a fine idea. I don't see why it shouldn't be included in a religious studies course.


Love joins
Love unites
Love breaks us apart
The power to conquer here in our hearts
Enduring and sacred
Eternal as time
For love, love alone will conquer all


"A Million," by VNV Nation
  Send a message via Yahoo to Noire  
  (#19 (permalink)) Old
TheWhiteTornado Offline
Member
Senior TeenHelper
*******
 
TheWhiteTornado's Avatar
 
Name: Jack
Age: 25
Gender: Male

Posts: 786
Join Date: January 6th 2009

Re: Satanism As Religious Education in Schools? - February 4th 2011, 10:00 PM

I see no problem with it. If there's a religion class, it's only right that every one gets a fair representation.


"What do we live for, if not to make life less difficult for each other?"
-George Eliot

"Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it."
-Groucho Marx

"Don't be afraid your life will end; be afraid that it will never begin."
-Grace Hansen
   
  (#20 (permalink)) Old
Member
Experienced TeenHelper
******
 
MisplacedDreamer's Avatar
 
Name: Annie
Gender: Female
Location: USA

Posts: 735
Blog Entries: 3
Join Date: June 12th 2010

Re: Satanism As Religious Education in Schools? - February 5th 2011, 03:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr2005 View Post
You're as equally unlikely to find an unbiased history teacher, or sociology teacher, or politics teacher or even English literature teacher. By your logic none of the humanities subjects should be taught because you cannot guarantee impartiality, and that is not a particularly tenable position in my view. It also seems contrary to the purposes of education to perpetuate a state of ignorance on what is quite an important subject both in terms of understanding human history and modern society. I can see what you're getting at, but to me it seems a questionable premise to exclude a subject from the curriculum.

As an interesting side note, I would add that areas of science - particularly physics - are not necessarily immune from individual bias either. The exact nature of the formation of the Universe is a particularly disputed area, with some arguing that the background radiation does not support a single Big Bang but rather a chain of expansions and contractions. However, the Big Bang will be taught in most curriculae without question. It's not a direct comparison but it shows the problem with bringing in issues of bias and opinion - no human endeavour is immune from it because of how human nature is.
True, but I am also very biased against the possibility of school-endorsed religion. Overall, I know the schools in this area are not going to be big enough to even consider offering a world religions course. Maybe the inner city schools, but even that is kind of iffy.

Like if they are already offering it, I do think it should be included. I don't see why not unless it is divided into something like the major religions. Then that would usually focus on Christianity/Judaism (not the same, but closely tied), Islam, Hinduism, and probably Buddhism.


Future Medic and Infectious Disease Nurse. Current EMT-B and Volunteer Fire Fighter.
  Send a message via AIM to MisplacedDreamer  
  (#21 (permalink)) Old
dr2005 Offline
Legal Beagle
I can't get enough
*********
 
dr2005's Avatar
 
Name: Dave
Age: 31
Gender: Male
Location: UK

Posts: 2,221
Join Date: February 14th 2010

Re: Satanism As Religious Education in Schools? - February 5th 2011, 11:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisplacedDreamer View Post
True, but I am also very biased against the possibility of school-endorsed religion. Overall, I know the schools in this area are not going to be big enough to even consider offering a world religions course. Maybe the inner city schools, but even that is kind of iffy.

Like if they are already offering it, I do think it should be included. I don't see why not unless it is divided into something like the major religions. Then that would usually focus on Christianity/Judaism (not the same, but closely tied), Islam, Hinduism, and probably Buddhism.
Again I see your point, but school-taught and school-endorsed are not always one and the same. I have been educated in schools where certain forms of Christianity were school-endorsed (neither of which were my own it should be noted) yet both were still capable of teaching other religions and philosophies fully. If anything, providing a comprehensive platform for world religions to be examined on a level footing would offset the possible harm caused by school endorsement of a particular religion. The resources issue is a good point, but that could also be overcome by making it a mandatory part of the curriculum (which would also negate the potential bias issue if they are required to teach all equally) and thus requiring federal support or funding. It's not by any means without its difficulties but it could be done and could also help prevent some of the extremism which is becoming more prevalent in all religions by providing a forum for such ideas to be evaluated and challenged.


"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom

However bleak things seem, however insurmountable the darkness appears, remember that you have worth and nothing can take that away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMFG!You'reActuallySmart! View Post
If you're referring to dr2005's response, it's not complex, however, he has a way with words .
RIP Nick
   
  (#22 (permalink)) Old
Make Believe Offline
makes everything 20% cooler.
Jeez, get a life!
***********
 
Make Believe's Avatar
 
Name: Kayleigh
Age: 28
Gender: Female
Location: Wales, U.K.

Posts: 6,185
Blog Entries: 190
Join Date: August 31st 2009

Re: Satanism As Religious Education in Schools? - February 5th 2011, 02:03 PM

Hmmm, I actually agree. I think they should teach more varied religions (including Atheism, even though a lot of people don't consider it a religion, more a belief) In my school we only learned Christianity and Judaism ¨____¨


"Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself."
  Send a message via MSN to Make Believe  
  (#23 (permalink)) Old
forfrosne Offline
I am immortal. So far so good.
I can't get enough
*********
 
forfrosne's Avatar
 
Name: Matthew
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Location: England

Posts: 3,311
Blog Entries: 6
Join Date: August 29th 2009

Re: Satanism As Religious Education in Schools? - February 7th 2011, 07:23 PM

Atheism is not a religion, but it would be interesting to discuss it at least shortly in RE lessons.
   
  (#24 (permalink)) Old
Marvin Offline
Member
I've been here a while
********
 
Marvin's Avatar
 
Name: Marvin
Gender: Male
Location: USA

Posts: 1,576
Blog Entries: 1
Join Date: January 6th 2009

Re: Satanism As Religious Education in Schools? - February 7th 2011, 07:45 PM

As for Satanism in schools... I'd have to say, probablynot. Why? Because, I dont know how it is elsewhere, but when I was in school, we had one lesson a week on religion. That's not a very long time, and religion is such a huge topic. Its better focussed on bigger, more widespread religions, with maybe special lessons for some of the very very small religions like satanism, but certainly not 'along side' (in my head that sounds like equal time spent).

I think its important to teach religion (and I would say culture) in schools is important, as it teaches us about others, and helps us understand people in a different way to our own lives.

Also to the person who said how its good to teach 'both sides'.... Satanism isnt really one side of the Christian story?
   
  (#25 (permalink)) Old
footfoot Offline
My pal's name is foot foot.
Average Joe
***
 
footfoot's Avatar
 
Age: 29
Gender: Female
Location: college

Posts: 113
Join Date: March 11th 2009

Re: Satanism As Religious Education in Schools? - February 8th 2011, 07:42 AM

I think a religious studies class should be a standard requirement in high schools (as well as statistics, but that's unrelated to this topic).

Religion is a major factor in our own society, politics, and culture and those that make up the rest of the world. We should educate ourselves in as many popular, major religions as possible. I think if we exposed middle and high school students to at least a semester's worth of Religious Studies programs, we would eradicate a lot of easy misconceptions and stereotypes about the Big Religions and hopefully about some of the smaller ones.

(When I say Religious Studies I agree with above posters that stress there is a difference between teaching about a religion and preaching it).
   
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Tags
education, religious, satanism, schools

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All material copyright ©1998-2018, TeenHelp.
Terms | Legal | Privacy | Conduct | Complaints

Powered by vBulletin®.
Copyright ©2000-2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search engine optimization by vBSEO.
Theme developed in association with vBStyles.