TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Current Events and Debates For discussions and friendly debates about politics and current events, check out this forum.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Harmony♥ Offline
Proud Military Girlfriend
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Shannon

Man Arressted for Raping 12-year old boy at Louisiana Burger King - August 24th 2011, 06:29 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of rape or abuse, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

{Triggering: Rape/Abuse] - Sorry. I totally forgot to put the triggering thing up on the Title, and I don't think I'm authorized to fix it. So, if the forum mods want to correct that for me, I'd appreciate it.

http://www.dreamindemon.com/2011/08/...king-bathroom/

I'm really not sure how much of this story to believe. It was later in the evening, so I'm sure there were plenty of patrons around, so how come no one, not even an employee, heard any of this happening? I can understand the kids terror of not wanting to be heard, but...I just don't know. Thoughts?

I may wear the glass slippers; But my hero wears combat boots <3 I love you, Lieutenant

HelpLink Mentor 6/13/2011
Pregnancy & Childcare Moderator 11/26/2011
Fashion & Style Moderator 12/28/2011
Social Groups Moderator 12/28/2011

Last edited by Harmony♥; August 24th 2011 at 07:08 PM. Reason: Triggering Content
  Send a message via AIM to Harmony♥  
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Never Forget Hope
I can't get enough

Name: Kelly

Re: Man Arressted for Raping 12-year old boy at Louisiana Burger King - August 24th 2011, 09:20 PM

It sounds fishy, but I mean I doubt someone would make that up you know?

Crazy that a guy would rape someone in such a public place...just open a door and he would be caught. So what the hell?

I'm glad the boy reported it. But yes, it is very odd.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
TigerTank77 Offline
Rage is the best anesthetic
I've been here a while

Name: Ben

Re: Man Arressted for Raping 12-year old boy at Louisiana Burger King - August 25th 2011, 01:57 AM

Bullshit. No evidence from the hospital?

Often I lie wide awake, thinking of things I could make.
But I don’t seem to have the parts to build them.
I am so scared of what will kill me in the end, for I am not prepared.
I hope I will get the chance to be someone, to be human.

Send a message via AIM to TigerTank77 Send a message via MSN to TigerTank77 Send a message via Skype™ to TigerTank77 
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Harmony♥ Offline
Jeez, get a life!

Re: Man Arressted for Raping 12-year old boy at Louisiana Burger King - August 25th 2011, 02:08 AM

That's exactly why I was iffy about it. There is only word of mouth from a 12-year old. I'm not saying it couldn't happen, because it definitely could. But, there needs to be more facts before I truly believe the story.

I may wear the glass slippers; But my hero wears combat boots <3 I love you, Lieutenant

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Stupidity Kills
Outside, huh?

Re: Man Arressted for Raping 12-year old boy at Louisiana Burger King - August 25th 2011, 02:40 AM

I'm reserving my opinion on this until more evidence is given because as of yet, there's zero evidence in any remote way. The case relies on a child witness, which is always highly scrutinized. This would be even more scrutinized since there's no other evidence mentioned.

I can rip you off, and steal all your cash, suckerpunch you in the face, stand back and laugh. Leave you stranded as fast as a heart-attack.
- Danko Jones (I Think Bad Thoughts)

(#6 (permalink)) Old
Sythan Offline
Our life is what we make it
I've been here a while

Name: Nick (Or Nico)

Re: Man Arressted for Raping 12-year old boy at Louisiana Burger King - August 25th 2011, 02:48 AM

As others have said, I'm not making an opinion yet. The article doesn't give any evidence, which seems suspicious to me. No police statements, no evidence or statements from the hospital or an examiner. So I'll reserve until more information comes out.

When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive - to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.

GAY PRIDE!!!!!!

(#7 (permalink)) Old
Pelios Offline
on Pursuit of Happiness
Outside, huh?

Name: Andrea

Re: Man Arressted for Raping 12-year old boy at Louisiana Burger King - August 25th 2011, 02:50 AM

There are a lot of unanswered questions in this case.
The boy didn't resist? No noise or something that could have attracted attention? How did they find out about the crime? Where were the parents?
It’s pretty much a 12 year old word against this guy’s word.

Everyone is born right-handed. Only the greatest overcome it.

(#8 (permalink)) Old
Harmony♥ Offline
Jeez, get a life!

Re: Man Arressted for Raping 12-year old boy at Louisiana Burger King - August 25th 2011, 04:25 AM

I completely agree with you guys. This was the only news article I could find on the subject. I had heard about it by chance while watching 'Teen Mom' today and seen some people were talking about it in MTV's chat room it provides while watching the video. I became curious, but this is all I could muster up so far. I'm going to try again tomorrow and see if anything new has come up.

(#9 (permalink)) Old
CanadaCraig Offline
Senior TeenHelper

Re: Man Arressted for Raping 12-year old boy at Louisiana Burger King - August 25th 2011, 05:13 AM

Hi Everyone!!

I hope you're having a groovy day.

Fortunately [Or unfortunately - depending upon how you 'look' at it] I take for granted that we're NOT being told the WHOLE truth. The 'truth' is an evasive 'thing'. You gotta want it bad. And even then - there is no guarantee of actually finding 'it'.

That said... whenever I read a story like this I always think to myself, "What could the TRUTH BE?"

One possibilty is that the boy had sex with a friend. He is terrified that someone - somehow - would find out. Maybe just by looking at him - who knows! [People who feel guilty about something often assume that their guilt is obvious] The 'rape' story' [If that's what it is] would more then make everyone forget about anything the boy might have done.

Or maybe his own dad or step-dad is 'messing' with him in some sexual way. Maybe he's heard that when dads are arrested for doing such a thing - they go to jail for a long time. Maybe he's terrified of losing his dad/step-dad and 'faked' the rape as a 'cover'. "My dad loves me - he would never do THAT!" Kids often go WAY out of their way to 'cover' the 'sins' of their parents.

Use your imagination. I can help you find the truth.

It will be interesting to find out what the 'truth' is in this story.

GREAT BIG HUG
Craig!!

Last edited by CanadaCraig; August 25th 2011 at 10:20 AM.

(#10 (permalink)) Old
forfrosne Offline
I am immortal. So far so good.
I can't get enough

Name: Matthew

Re: Man Arressted for Raping 12-year old boy at Louisiana Burger King - August 25th 2011, 11:19 AM

Sounds like bullshit to me.

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
Closed Thread