TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

  • Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!


Current Events and Debates For discussions and friendly debates about politics and current events, check out this forum.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
goonybug96 Offline
Member
Welcome me, I'm new!
*
 
goonybug96's Avatar
 

Posts: 16
Blog Entries: 4
Join Date: May 9th 2010

Lightbulb Defeat the Label - September 3rd 2011, 05:56 PM

Hey everyone, my friend just posted a link to a really cool website, it's called Defeat the Label.

Its and organization that is trying to stop labeling in schools (like "nerd" "dork" "airhead" "weird" etc.) and put and end to bullying. It looks like its just started up recently, they recieved a grant in 2009, and last time I checked they only had 99 likes on Facebook (when 10 minutes earlier it was only 30 or 40).

I think that it sounds like a really good idea, but I havn't posted enough in the Support Forums to post the URL link.

Just type in defeatthelabel.com

'Cause together we can make a difference!




P.S. If this is in the wrong Forum, please let me know and I'll move it.


   
Users of TeenHelp have rated post 717075 as the most helpful or liked. Click here to skip right to it!
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
SouthernBelle. Offline
InsaneAnnie
I've been here a while
********
 
SouthernBelle.'s Avatar
 
Name: Anna
Gender: Female
Location: West Virginia, US

Posts: 1,056
Blog Entries: 5
Join Date: November 30th 2010

Re: Defeat the Label - September 3rd 2011, 07:56 PM

Well, this is actually a very good idea.

However, I can't see labelling ever stopping completely, nor bullying. Bullying occurs in pretty much all species on earth; it's natural, however cruel it is, for creatures viewed as weaker to be preyed upon for the benefit and even enjoyment of those higher up.

These things need to be stopped, but I'm quite certain that they can't be, and that it would be useless to try... Which may be why so few people are interested in it, because they know that it's the natural course of things.


Anna's Personal Keys to Happiness
1. Do what you want within the bounds of reason, whenever you want to, and regret nothing. 2. If you have an opinion, don't beat around the bush, or there isn't a point in saying it. 3. Don't keep the company of anyone who won't like you and will try to change you.



   
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Snufkin Offline
XO
I've been here a while
********
 
Snufkin's Avatar
 
Name: Scott
Age: 28
Gender: Male
Location: Glasgow

Posts: 1,982
Blog Entries: 104
Join Date: January 17th 2009

Re: Defeat the Label - September 3rd 2011, 09:53 PM

Which is a shame, really, because those who say "bullying happens, get over it" are just as bad as the bullies themselves.




   
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Stupidity Kills
Outside, huh?
**********
 
OMFG!You'reActuallySmart!'s Avatar
 

Posts: 4,500
Blog Entries: 10
Join Date: December 19th 2009

Re: Defeat the Label - September 4th 2011, 08:32 AM

While I admire the desired results, the means make it impossible. Labels serve purposes and are often taken from society, such as the media. To make this method truly successful, these particular labels have to stop being used throughout all members of society and in education settings. Unfortunately, there is another problem this method fails to acknowledge: some of these labels are positively-viewed. For example, I consider the labels of "geek" and "nerd" to be indicative one is highly intelligent and successful in academics, which is by no means a bad thing.

The last flaw is this method assumes bullying is directly related to and spawns from such labels. In other words, it assumes if society were to stop using these labels altogether, then bullying would also end. I consider this to be false because bullying is rooted in gaining social status advantages for whatever reason, so the existence of the social hierarchy itself would have to be eliminated. In other words, communism, with everyone being equal and there being no need or purpose to have a higher social status than someone else.

In the end, I'm not going to support the "Defeat the Label" campaign because I don't support things I do not believe in, I don't believe it will be successful and result in the goals it hopes for. I'm sure many others realize these goals are next to impossible to reach, whether it be for the reasons I stated or other reasons. It's not only natural, it's been engrained in society as something that's normal and something we come to expect, so this campaign has to tackle this is as well. This not only needs many members but also having the campaign supported for long enough, so it'll have to gain immense political power as well. To me, the campaign has no hope in hell of doing this no matter how hard it tries.


I can rip you off, and steal all your cash, suckerpunch you in the face, stand back and laugh. Leave you stranded as fast as a heart-attack.
- Danko Jones (I Think Bad Thoughts)
   
5 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
dr2005 Offline
Legal Beagle
I can't get enough
*********
 
dr2005's Avatar
 
Name: Dave
Age: 31
Gender: Male
Location: UK

Posts: 2,221
Join Date: February 14th 2010

Re: Defeat the Label - September 4th 2011, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Man And XX Master View Post
While I admire the desired results, the means make it impossible. Labels serve purposes and are often taken from society, such as the media. To make this method truly successful, these particular labels have to stop being used throughout all members of society and in education settings. Unfortunately, there is another problem this method fails to acknowledge: some of these labels are positively-viewed. For example, I consider the labels of "geek" and "nerd" to be indicative one is highly intelligent and successful in academics, which is by no means a bad thing.
Interesting comment; unfortunately, that is far from being the consensus on what such labels mean and I think therein lies the problem. Much as certain groups may try to "reclaim" labels (such as the black community and LGBT groups), the reality is no amount of reclaiming will stop the labels being used in a derogatory manner and one which is quite evident to those on the receiving end. I can speak from personal experience on this one, having been referred to by way of both the terms you use.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Man And XX Master View Post
The last flaw is this method assumes bullying is directly related to and spawns from such labels. In other words, it assumes if society were to stop using these labels altogether, then bullying would also end. I consider this to be false because bullying is rooted in gaining social status advantages for whatever reason, so the existence of the social hierarchy itself would have to be eliminated. In other words, communism, with everyone being equal and there being no need or purpose to have a higher social status than someone else.
This is a fair point; on the flipside, though, it would remove at least one weapon from the arsenal and quite a potent one at that when combined with the stereotyping mentality associated with it. It may not remove the bullying itself, but it can remove a fair bit of the sting. Also bullying in my experience tends to be more rooted in self-esteem issues rather than the social hierarchy as such - people are capable of operating on all levels of said hierarchy without being tools. The minority who bully are the minority in this regard in my experience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Man And XX Master View Post
In the end, I'm not going to support the "Defeat the Label" campaign because I don't support things I do not believe in, I don't believe it will be successful and result in the goals it hopes for. I'm sure many others realize these goals are next to impossible to reach, whether it be for the reasons I stated or other reasons. It's not only natural, it's been engrained in society as something that's normal and something we come to expect, so this campaign has to tackle this is as well. This not only needs many members but also having the campaign supported for long enough, so it'll have to gain immense political power as well. To me, the campaign has no hope in hell of doing this no matter how hard it tries.
Again, fair point. Even so, these things have to start somewhere and if we as a society aren't even willing to try and make a small step in the right direction then what hope do we have of making any progress? On the point you make of it being natural, with respect I believe that is right up there in the "old lie" stakes with Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori. Bullying is not comparable with superiority behaviour in the animal kingdom, as that is asserted purely by physical means whereas bullying is overwhelmingly psychological. As such, I would say it's fairly unique to our species.


"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom

However bleak things seem, however insurmountable the darkness appears, remember that you have worth and nothing can take that away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMFG!You'reActuallySmart! View Post
If you're referring to dr2005's response, it's not complex, however, he has a way with words .
RIP Nick
   
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
forfrosne Offline
I am immortal. So far so good.
I can't get enough
*********
 
forfrosne's Avatar
 
Name: Matthew
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Location: England

Posts: 3,311
Blog Entries: 6
Join Date: August 29th 2009

Re: Defeat the Label - September 5th 2011, 04:22 PM

What's wrong with 'labels'? They give us a sense of purpose and identity.

I'd also add that I see nothing wrong with most the labels on their website.

"Fat" - an overweight person
"Loser" - okay that's something I disagree with but it's more that I don't see why the behaviour a person who would be labelled a 'loser' is negative.
"Stupid" - a stupid person. Let's be honest, some people are stupid. No getting around it.
"Ugly" - people can use it if they want, it's all subjective.
   
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
Daivia Offline
Why Hussie? Why?
Senior TeenHelper
*******
 
Daivia's Avatar
 
Name: Maeve
Age: 25
Gender: Female
Location: The Peach State

Posts: 878
Blog Entries: 13
Join Date: July 30th 2011

Re: Defeat the Label - September 5th 2011, 04:44 PM

Quote:
Fat, stupid, low-class and ugly. At some point in life, we have all experienced the pain...
(http://www.defeatthelabel.com/about/)

First of all, when was the last time a teenager called someone 'low-class'?

Fat is a description word. It's not inaccurate to call someone fat when they are fat. Yes, it can be hurtful. But what would you call them instead, if not fat? Chubby? Plump? Portly? Stout? Why not just fat?

Ugly, that's a subjective word. Anything can be ugly, even the Mona Lisa or a cloud. I fail to see how this is an issue.

And stupid, is also a description word. Some people are stupid. A better word would be 'unintelligent', but stupid means the same damn thing.

I was sort of perplexed by the words they chose to use in their about section. Where was geek, nerd, dork, weirdo, slut, dyke, fag, word that teens actually use (not that I buy that these labels should be discontinued).

I don't buy this movement anymore then I buy Above the Influence or my own school's P.A.C.T.
   
  (#8 (permalink)) Old
Snufkin Offline
XO
I've been here a while
********
 
Snufkin's Avatar
 
Name: Scott
Age: 28
Gender: Male
Location: Glasgow

Posts: 1,982
Blog Entries: 104
Join Date: January 17th 2009

Re: Defeat the Label - September 5th 2011, 04:48 PM

Let's face it, the site was probably made by some little emo.




   
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#9 (permalink)) Old
Daivia Offline
Why Hussie? Why?
Senior TeenHelper
*******
 
Daivia's Avatar
 
Name: Maeve
Age: 25
Gender: Female
Location: The Peach State

Posts: 878
Blog Entries: 13
Join Date: July 30th 2011

Re: Defeat the Label - September 5th 2011, 05:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snufkin View Post
Let's face it, the site was probably made by some little emo.
No, you can't use the word 'emo' it's a laaaaaaaaaaaabel
   
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#10 (permalink)) Old
Nightblood. Offline
jus drein jus daun
I've been here a while
********
 
Nightblood.'s Avatar
 
Gender: She/Her
Location: United States

Posts: 1,829
Blog Entries: 37
Join Date: January 11th 2009

Re: Defeat the Label - September 5th 2011, 05:25 PM

People keep trying to get rid of "negative" words. To me it just seems like every word with a negative meaning should be eliminated (according to people trying to get rid of various words, like fat and stupid etc). Not gonna happen, not everything in the world is positive.

It'd be nice to get rid of bullying, but it's not going to happen. But, I also don't consider a lot of today's "bullying" to be bullying. Technically, wouldn't calling someone a bully be a mean label? Making resources available for those people that are bullied, to help them survive it, is probably a better goal in my opinion than trying to end it completely.



"We all have battle scars, Finn. Suck it up and build a brace for yours."
   
  (#11 (permalink)) Old
dr2005 Offline
Legal Beagle
I can't get enough
*********
 
dr2005's Avatar
 
Name: Dave
Age: 31
Gender: Male
Location: UK

Posts: 2,221
Join Date: February 14th 2010

Re: Defeat the Label - September 5th 2011, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonsterCosmonaut View Post
What's wrong with 'labels'? They give us a sense of purpose and identity.

I'd also add that I see nothing wrong with most the labels on their website.

"Fat" - an overweight person
"Loser" - okay that's something I disagree with but it's more that I don't see why the behaviour a person who would be labelled a 'loser' is negative.
"Stupid" - a stupid person. Let's be honest, some people are stupid. No getting around it.
"Ugly" - people can use it if they want, it's all subjective.
I'm not sure how any of the labels you mention above give anyone "a sense of purpose and identity". I certainly find it hard to believe people should categorise themselves on the basis that they are fat, stupid, ugly or a loser. Beware generalisations my friend.


"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom

However bleak things seem, however insurmountable the darkness appears, remember that you have worth and nothing can take that away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMFG!You'reActuallySmart! View Post
If you're referring to dr2005's response, it's not complex, however, he has a way with words .
RIP Nick
   
  (#12 (permalink)) Old
forfrosne Offline
I am immortal. So far so good.
I can't get enough
*********
 
forfrosne's Avatar
 
Name: Matthew
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Location: England

Posts: 3,311
Blog Entries: 6
Join Date: August 29th 2009

Re: Defeat the Label - September 5th 2011, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr2005 View Post
I'm not sure how any of the labels you mention above give anyone "a sense of purpose and identity". I certainly find it hard to believe people should categorise themselves on the basis that they are fat, stupid, ugly or a loser.
I can give myself a number of labels. "Academic" "Tennis-mad" etc.

When i give myself those labels I'm assigning myself a role, and a role gives me an identity and a purpose.
   
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#13 (permalink)) Old
Snufkin Offline
XO
I've been here a while
********
 
Snufkin's Avatar
 
Name: Scott
Age: 28
Gender: Male
Location: Glasgow

Posts: 1,982
Blog Entries: 104
Join Date: January 17th 2009

Re: Defeat the Label - September 5th 2011, 06:31 PM

No one fat is gonna call themselves "fat" though. Not proudly, not in the same sense as "academic."




   
  (#14 (permalink)) Old
forfrosne Offline
I am immortal. So far so good.
I can't get enough
*********
 
forfrosne's Avatar
 
Name: Matthew
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Location: England

Posts: 3,311
Blog Entries: 6
Join Date: August 29th 2009

Re: Defeat the Label - September 5th 2011, 06:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snufkin View Post
No one fat is gonna call themselves "fat" though. Not proudly, not in the same sense as "academic."
So now we're arguing that we should remove negative labels? Because before it was just 'labels'.
   
  (#15 (permalink)) Old
dr2005 Offline
Legal Beagle
I can't get enough
*********
 
dr2005's Avatar
 
Name: Dave
Age: 31
Gender: Male
Location: UK

Posts: 2,221
Join Date: February 14th 2010

Re: Defeat the Label - September 5th 2011, 06:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonsterCosmonaut View Post
I can give myself a number of labels. "Academic" "Tennis-mad" etc.

When i give myself those labels I'm assigning myself a role, and a role gives me an identity and a purpose.
With respect, that does not address my point - you spoke of labels, as a whole, giving someone identity and purpose. The examples you gave in your earlier post show that to be patently false. As Scott says, no one uses "fat" in the same way as "academic". Some labels may indeed be used in a positive manner, but that is more to do with their particular usage and not a general trait. The vast majority of labels are not used in such a noble manner.


"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom

However bleak things seem, however insurmountable the darkness appears, remember that you have worth and nothing can take that away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMFG!You'reActuallySmart! View Post
If you're referring to dr2005's response, it's not complex, however, he has a way with words .
RIP Nick
   
  (#16 (permalink)) Old
forfrosne Offline
I am immortal. So far so good.
I can't get enough
*********
 
forfrosne's Avatar
 
Name: Matthew
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Location: England

Posts: 3,311
Blog Entries: 6
Join Date: August 29th 2009

Re: Defeat the Label - September 5th 2011, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr2005 View Post
With respect, that does not address my point - you spoke of labels, as a whole, giving someone identity and purpose. The examples you gave in your earlier post show that to be patently false. As Scott says, no one uses "fat" in the same way as "academic". Some labels may indeed be used in a positive manner, but that is more to do with their particular usage and not a general trait. The vast majority of labels are not used in such a noble manner.
So what are we arguing about? I was saying that some labels are positive and give us identities and purposes. Now you're saying that because you believe most are negative, all labels should be removed. I don't think you really know what you're saying really. And besides, you'd have to prove that most labels are used in negative ways.'s
   
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#17 (permalink)) Old
Snufkin Offline
XO
I've been here a while
********
 
Snufkin's Avatar
 
Name: Scott
Age: 28
Gender: Male
Location: Glasgow

Posts: 1,982
Blog Entries: 104
Join Date: January 17th 2009

Re: Defeat the Label - September 5th 2011, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonsterCosmonaut View Post
So now we're arguing that we should remove negative labels? Because before it was just 'labels'.
The website this thread is about certainly isn't trying to defeat "academic" as a label.

Giving us a sense of purpose and identity is all well and good when it's a positive thing, but when you label someone as "fat", what then is their purpose and identity? Academic implies you'll go far. Fat imples you eat a lot and aren't attractive.

Sure, everything you mentioned is a label, but they're not words that are gonna do much to give someone a sense of identity. Nor make them feel particularly good about themselves.




   
  (#18 (permalink)) Old
forfrosne Offline
I am immortal. So far so good.
I can't get enough
*********
 
forfrosne's Avatar
 
Name: Matthew
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Location: England

Posts: 3,311
Blog Entries: 6
Join Date: August 29th 2009

Re: Defeat the Label - September 5th 2011, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snufkin View Post


The website this thread is about certainly isn't trying to defeat "academic" as a label.

Giving us a sense of purpose and identity is all well and good when it's a positive thing, but when you label someone as "fat", what then is their purpose and identity? Academic implies you'll go far. Fat imples you eat a lot and aren't attractive.

Sure, everything you mentioned is a label, but they're not words that are gonna do much to give someone a sense of identity. Nor make them feel particularly good about themselves.
And? What's wrong with that? What if they are fat? It's up to them to not be fat so as to not be labelled that. It's no use trying to destroy the 'label', they'll be picked on for their weight regardless.
   
  (#19 (permalink)) Old
dr2005 Offline
Legal Beagle
I can't get enough
*********
 
dr2005's Avatar
 
Name: Dave
Age: 31
Gender: Male
Location: UK

Posts: 2,221
Join Date: February 14th 2010

Re: Defeat the Label - September 5th 2011, 06:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonsterCosmonaut View Post
So what are we arguing about? I was saying that some labels are positive and give us identities and purposes.
No, you didn't. You said this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonsterCosmonaut View Post
What's wrong with 'labels'? They give us a sense of purpose and identity.
"They" is not the same as "some of them". Hence my warning against generalisations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonsterCosmonaut View Post
Now you're saying that because you believe most are negative, all labels should be removed. I don't think you really know what you're saying really. And besides, you'd have to prove that most labels are used in negative ways.'s
With respect, I know exactly what I am talking about. I was bullied at school on a regular basis, and can safely say that none of the labels directed at me were meant in a positive or upbeat manner. Unless you are seriously suggesting I am deluding myself or engaging in a remarkable piece of doublethink, I'd caution against making such accusations in future. On your last comment, this article goes some way to reinforcing my point and I can find more if you like.


"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom

However bleak things seem, however insurmountable the darkness appears, remember that you have worth and nothing can take that away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMFG!You'reActuallySmart! View Post
If you're referring to dr2005's response, it's not complex, however, he has a way with words .
RIP Nick
   
  (#20 (permalink)) Old
Snufkin Offline
XO
I've been here a while
********
 
Snufkin's Avatar
 
Name: Scott
Age: 28
Gender: Male
Location: Glasgow

Posts: 1,982
Blog Entries: 104
Join Date: January 17th 2009

Re: Defeat the Label - September 5th 2011, 07:01 PM

So if someone is called fat, it is their job to change that? If someone is called a geek because they wear glasses, should they go for laser eye surgery? Or if it's because they watch...I don't know...Star Wars, should they change their interests?




   
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#21 (permalink)) Old
Daivia Offline
Why Hussie? Why?
Senior TeenHelper
*******
 
Daivia's Avatar
 
Name: Maeve
Age: 25
Gender: Female
Location: The Peach State

Posts: 878
Blog Entries: 13
Join Date: July 30th 2011

Re: Defeat the Label - September 5th 2011, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snufkin View Post
So if someone is called fat, it is their job to change that? If someone is called a geek because they wear glasses, should they go for laser eye surgery? Or if it's because they watch...I don't know...Star Wars, should they change their interests?
I'm sure you didn't mean for this to be funny, because I know people won't change the things listed... it doesn't mean nerds aren't proud of their nerd cred, or that fat people people can't be empowered, or that glasses-wearers... can't add bling to their glasses? I don't know, but this was funny to me.
   
  (#22 (permalink)) Old
forfrosne Offline
I am immortal. So far so good.
I can't get enough
*********
 
forfrosne's Avatar
 
Name: Matthew
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Location: England

Posts: 3,311
Blog Entries: 6
Join Date: August 29th 2009

Re: Defeat the Label - September 5th 2011, 07:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr2005 View Post
No, you didn't. You said this:



"They" is not the same as "some of them". Hence my warning against generalisations.
I should have been more careful in my wording.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr2005 View Post
With respect, I know exactly what I am talking about. I was bullied at school on a regular basis, and can safely say that none of the labels directed at me were meant in a positive or upbeat manner. Unless you are seriously suggesting I am deluding myself or engaging in a remarkable piece of doublethink, I'd caution against making such accusations in future. On your last comment, this article goes some way to reinforcing my point and I can find more if you like.
No I'm not saying you have no idea what you're talking about, I'm saying you don't know what it is you're arguing, or did not at that point. At that point it appeared as if you weren't sure if you were arguing against all labels or just negative labels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snufkin View Post
So if someone is called fat, it is their job to change that? If someone is called a geek because they wear glasses, should they go for laser eye surgery? Or if it's because they watch...I don't know...Star Wars, should they change their interests?

Well if they want to stopped being bullied or being called fat then yes, losing weight would stop it. In an ideal society bullying like that wouldn't happen, but it does and it isn't because of their label, it's because they're overweight. It's not because they have the label of being a 'fatty' or anything like that.

Regardless, my point stands. Some labels are positive even if some are negative. The idea should be to eliminate only the negative ones if anything, and even then I don't believe it'll go far towards doing anything. The attitudes will be there, the fat people, the emos etc. will still be there and the reasons why they are hated will still be there.
   
  (#23 (permalink)) Old
Snufkin Offline
XO
I've been here a while
********
 
Snufkin's Avatar
 
Name: Scott
Age: 28
Gender: Male
Location: Glasgow

Posts: 1,982
Blog Entries: 104
Join Date: January 17th 2009

Re: Defeat the Label - September 5th 2011, 07:16 PM

I was arguing against the point that if fat people are called fat, in a negative way, then it is their responsibility to change that. Therefore, if another "label" is attacked in a negative way, should they also change their ways? If someone is called a geek, is it their responsibility to avoid that label by adapting a new, fake personality to avoid the grief?

I'm sure there are better labels to use, but I got geek a lot




   
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Tags
bullying, defeat, label, labeling, organization

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All material copyright 1998-2019, TeenHelp.
Terms | Legal | Privacy | Conduct | Complaints

Powered by vBulletin®.
Copyright ©2000-2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search engine optimization by vBSEO.
Theme developed in association with vBStyles.