TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr Hotlines

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Current Events and Debates For discussions and friendly debates about politics and current events, check out this forum.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
TigerTank77 Offline
Rage is the best anesthetic
I've been here a while

Name: Ben

FBI, DEA disrupt plot by elements of Iran government to kill Saudi envoy to U.S. on American soil - October 11th 2011, 06:34 PM

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2011/10/11...ran/?hpt=hp_t1

Reports are still coming in, but there was apparently a bomb plot by the Iranian government to blow up the Saudi ambassador in a restaurant in Washington D.C., using WMD materials.

Well, I'm taking my shotgun, gas mask, and Beefaroni and going into the woods to hide till November. Cya guys!

Often I lie wide awake, thinking of things I could make.
But I don’t seem to have the parts to build them.
I am so scared of what will kill me in the end, for I am not prepared.
I hope I will get the chance to be someone, to be human.

Send a message via AIM to TigerTank77 Send a message via MSN to TigerTank77 Send a message via Skype™ to TigerTank77 
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
dr2005 Offline
Legal Beagle
I can't get enough

Name: Dave

Re: FBI, DEA disrupt plot by elements of Iran government to kill Saudi envoy to U.S. on American soil - October 11th 2011, 08:56 PM

It's still too early to say who's behind it for certain, but if it does turn out to be Iran's doing (and the reports thus far would suggest so) then that is very grave indeed. The Middle East is enough of a powder-keg without countries trying to bump off their neighbours' diplomats, let's be honest...

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom

However bleak things seem, however insurmountable the darkness appears, remember that you have worth and nothing can take that away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMFG!You'reActuallySmart! View Post
If you're referring to dr2005's response, it's not complex, however, he has a way with words .

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Pelios Offline
on Pursuit of Happiness
Outside, huh?

Name: Andrea

Re: FBI, DEA disrupt plot by elements of Iran government to kill Saudi envoy to U.S. on American soil - October 11th 2011, 11:03 PM

Just because the guy is Iranian doesn't mean it is indeed a Iranian plot. It's like saying if I go kill an American and I'm Mexican it must be a Mexican plot. In other words I don't think the Iranian government is behind it. Maybe it is but it's too early to say that.

Everyone is born right-handed. Only the greatest overcome it.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
CROSSBOW Offline
I can't get enough

Name: Zack

Re: FBI, DEA disrupt plot by elements of Iran government to kill Saudi envoy to U.S. on American soil - October 12th 2011, 02:29 AM

Somehow why do i feel Kim Jong Il of North Korea was somehow linked to this?

Send a message via AIM to CROSSBOW  
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
Heretic Offline
The Architect
I've been here a while

Name: Casey

Re: FBI, DEA disrupt plot by elements of Iran government to kill Saudi envoy to U.S. on American soil - October 12th 2011, 02:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pelios View Post
Just because the guy is Iranian doesn't mean it is indeed a Iranian plot. It's like saying if I go kill an American and I'm Mexican it must be a Mexican plot. In other words I don't think the Iranian government is behind it. Maybe it is but it's too early to say that.
Reports are indicative (although not confirmed) that the men were plotting this with the help and guidance of the Iranian government.

We will ask nothing. We will demand nothing. We will take.

French Graffiti, 1968

CTN 0452-9
  Send a message via MSN to Heretic  
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
Sythan Offline
Our life is what we make it
I've been here a while

Name: Nick (Or Nico)

Re: FBI, DEA disrupt plot by elements of Iran government to kill Saudi envoy to U.S. on American soil - October 12th 2011, 11:52 PM

Apparently a Colonel from a Iranian special forces branch was involved in the attack. I think the Iranian government was involved in some way.

When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive - to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.

GAY PRIDE!!!!!!

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
Closed Thread