TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Current Events and Debates For discussions and friendly debates about politics and current events, check out this forum.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Blackwing Offline
I can't get enough

Name: Zack

DISTURBING RESTAURANT ASSAULT VID: WOMAN ALLEGEDLY BEATEN INTO A SEIZURE AS EMPLOYEES LAUGH - October 15th 2011, 04:13 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering by the original poster or by a Moderator. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

When we post restaurant brawl videos, many times the tone centers around disbelief mixed with uneasy chuckles. What you’re about to see might result in audible screams, gasps, and expletives. Warning, it’s disturbing.

The details on the following attack are fuzzy.* What you see is two woman mercilessly attacking another in a McDonald’s. But that doesn’t really do the video justice. The two women repeatedly punch and kick the woman in the head while she lies in the fetal position on the ground. They then drag her across the floor by her hair near the door, where they continue the beating. All the while, the employees stand by laughing (although one seems to give a half-hearted vocal attempt to stop the madness, and another eventually tries to step in).

Eventually, it appears the woman is beaten so badly she has a seizure.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/dist...ployees-laugh/

Send a message via AIM to Blackwing  
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Daivia Offline
Why Hussie? Why?
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Maeve

Re: DISTURBING RESTAURANT ASSAULT VID: WOMAN ALLEGEDLY BEATEN INTO A SEIZURE AS EMPLOYEES LAUGH - October 15th 2011, 06:21 PM

No offense, but this happened six months ago, and while it is disturbing and sad, it's old news.

2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Stupidity Kills
Outside, huh?

Re: DISTURBING RESTAURANT ASSAULT VID: WOMAN ALLEGEDLY BEATEN INTO A SEIZURE AS EMPLOYEES LAUGH - October 15th 2011, 06:27 PM

All I can say is it reminds me of a jungle, a bunch of animals making a whole lot of noise and attacking each other for reasons that make no sense. The 2 Blacks have one hell of an attitude problem by constantly re-attacking the lady once she is down then shouting at the guy in blue and elderly White lady. I enjoy a good fight as much as the next guy, however, that wasn't a fight, hell it wasn't even a brawl. It was one lady getting savagely attacked by 2 Blacks until the point she began convulsing.

I'm truly amazed that one of the attackers was 14 years old while the other was 18 years old. One of the employees attempted to defend the attackers by justifying the attack by saying the victim was a male dressed in female clothing and the 2 girls got angry after he used the female bathroom. http://www.theblaze.com/stories/upda...beating-video/

I can rip you off, and steal all your cash, suckerpunch you in the face, stand back and laugh. Leave you stranded as fast as a heart-attack.
- Danko Jones (I Think Bad Thoughts)

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
BDF Offline
I can't get enough

Name: BDF

Re: DISTURBING RESTAURANT ASSAULT VID: WOMAN ALLEGEDLY BEATEN INTO A SEIZURE AS EMPLOYEES LAUGH - October 15th 2011, 06:48 PM

As old as this news is... I still feel like breaking those bitches' legs when I see the vid.

The 14 year old was "charged" in connection with the incident? Right... so what? And I'm assuming nothing at all is being done about the 18 year old. Great progress over what... 6 months? I thought it was even a whole year.

"I don't care about politics"
Then politics doesn't care about you either. Truth. You've got to make your voice heard, if you want to be listened to. But that's too logical for some people, so let me go a step further. Not making your voice heard, leaves other people free to hijack it by speaking on your behalf, even if they don't actually give a shit about you. That's politics. So, make your voice heard. That's not a quote from anywhere. That's just me.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
forfrosne Offline
I am immortal. So far so good.
I can't get enough

Name: Matthew

Re: DISTURBING RESTAURANT ASSAULT VID: WOMAN ALLEGEDLY BEATEN INTO A SEIZURE AS EMPLOYEES LAUGH - October 15th 2011, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDF View Post
As old as this news is... I still feel like breaking those bitches' legs when I see the vid.

The 14 year old was "charged" in connection with the incident? Right... so what? And I'm assuming nothing at all is being done about the 18 year old. Great progress over what... 6 months? I thought it was even a whole year.
They're women. They're hardly going to get convicted with anything. At worst they'll have got an incredibly lenient sentence.

3 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
Stupidity Kills
Outside, huh?

Re: DISTURBING RESTAURANT ASSAULT VID: WOMAN ALLEGEDLY BEATEN INTO A SEIZURE AS EMPLOYEES LAUGH - October 15th 2011, 08:20 PM

Quote:

Of course there was progress! I mean, the police, uh ..., well they did someth-..., forget it, even I cant come up with some bullshit for it lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmo View Post

They're women. They're hardly going to get convicted with anything. At worst they'll have got an incredibly lenient sentence.
Unfortunately, that's true. The evidence is clear as balls on a dog by the employee's video camera and McDonald's own cameras, the witnesses, the victim but the assailants are females, which tosses a wrench into the mix.

I can rip you off, and steal all your cash, suckerpunch you in the face, stand back and laugh. Leave you stranded as fast as a heart-attack.

(#7 (permalink)) Old
BDF Offline
I can't get enough

Re: DISTURBING RESTAURANT ASSAULT VID: WOMAN ALLEGEDLY BEATEN INTO A SEIZURE AS EMPLOYEES LAUGH - October 16th 2011, 01:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Man And XX Master View Post
Of course there was progress! I mean, the police, uh ..., well they did someth-..., forget it, even I cant come up with some bullshit for it lol.

Unfortunately, that's true. The evidence is clear as balls on a dog by the employee's video camera and McDonald's own cameras, the witnesses, the victim but the assailants are females, which tosses a wrench into the mix.
"Being drunk" is not an excuse for violence, and neither is "being a girl", it's a load of distilled and concentrated bullshit. There's this thing called "positive discrimination", where apparent minorities in society (usually ethnic) are given certain privileges and leniencies. I had a friend (guy and white) who has maybe 5 A*s and 6 As for GCSEs, but didn't get into sixth form. At the same time, I heard of black girl getting into the same school, with nothing higher than mostly B grades for her GCSEs. That kind of shit makes me fucking sick.

Then politics doesn't care about you either. Truth. You've got to make your voice heard, if you want to be listened to. But that's too logical for some people, so let me go a step further. Not making your voice heard, leaves other people free to hijack it by speaking on your behalf, even if they don't actually give a shit about you. That's politics. So, make your voice heard. That's not a quote from anywhere. That's just me.

2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#8 (permalink)) Old
Kitty. Offline
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Kitty

Re: DISTURBING RESTAURANT ASSAULT VID: WOMAN ALLEGEDLY BEATEN INTO A SEIZURE AS EMPLOYEES LAUGH - October 16th 2011, 03:41 AM

I've seen this and it made me quite livid. I wouldn't have stood by and let that happen. I would have immediately intervened and stopped those girls from beating that one girl. It's absolutely awful that people just stand by and watch.
  Send a message via MSN to Kitty.  
  (#9 (permalink)) Old
Guile Offline
Head Jimmie Rustler
I've been here a while

Name: Guile

Re: DISTURBING RESTAURANT ASSAULT VID: WOMAN ALLEGEDLY BEATEN INTO A SEIZURE AS EMPLOYEES LAUGH - October 16th 2011, 07:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitty. View Post
I've seen this and it made me quite livid. I wouldn't have stood by and let that happen. I would have immediately intervened and stopped those girls from beating that one girl. It's absolutely awful that people just stand by and watch.
But then you're involved, and have to go into the police report, and possibly show up at the trial. The best idea, is to avoid getting involved in anything you aren't required to, it's not any of our business anyway.

(#10 (permalink)) Old
thebigmole Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Taylor

Re: DISTURBING RESTAURANT ASSAULT VID: WOMAN ALLEGEDLY BEATEN INTO A SEIZURE AS EMPLOYEES LAUGH - October 16th 2011, 07:45 AM

There was a thread about this a while ago. Just to help clarify the situation they are beating a transgender woman who was using the woman's bathroom, which is their reasoning for beating the shit out of her. It's disturbing and wrong and I really hope that karma gets them if the justice system fails.

"For Ignorance killed the cat, Curiosity was framed." -Caitlin McGrath

"For this thing we call failure is not the falling down, but the staying down." -Mary Pickford

"But the music's so happy!" -Little Sally: Urinetown

"If our own policies aren't supporting equality then what are we fighting for?"- Kathy Griffin

(#11 (permalink)) Old
forfrosne Offline
I can't get enough

Re: DISTURBING RESTAURANT ASSAULT VID: WOMAN ALLEGEDLY BEATEN INTO A SEIZURE AS EMPLOYEES LAUGH - October 16th 2011, 09:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guile View Post
But then you're involved, and have to go into the police report, and possibly show up at the trial. The best idea, is to avoid getting involved in anything you aren't required to, it's not any of our business anyway.
Honestly it depends on one's moral compass. You feel the best thing is to not get involved - if you're not involved, it's not your fault, it makes your life easier and you can pretend it isn't happening, right?
While others, like me, would not be able to stand by and do nothing. I can't let things like that happen and not do my best to stop them, regardless of the outcome for me.

(#12 (permalink)) Old
Guile Offline
Head Jimmie Rustler
I've been here a while

Re: DISTURBING RESTAURANT ASSAULT VID: WOMAN ALLEGEDLY BEATEN INTO A SEIZURE AS EMPLOYEES LAUGH - October 16th 2011, 09:34 AM

Quote:

Honestly it depends on one's moral compass. You feel the best thing is to not get involved - if you're not involved, it's not your fault, it makes your life easier and you can pretend it isn't happening, right?
While others, like me, would not be able to stand by and do nothing. I can't let things like that happen and not do my best to stop them, regardless of the outcome for me.
Ohh I don't deny that it's happening, it's just not my business, if it doesn't personally cause me grief, then I don't gain anything by stepping in.

(#13 (permalink)) Old
forfrosne Offline
I can't get enough

Re: DISTURBING RESTAURANT ASSAULT VID: WOMAN ALLEGEDLY BEATEN INTO A SEIZURE AS EMPLOYEES LAUGH - October 16th 2011, 11:33 AM

Quote:
Ohh I don't deny that it's happening, it's just not my business, if it doesn't personally cause me grief, then I don't gain anything by stepping in.
The fact that it wouldn't cause you grief, you don't care if it happens in front of you and the fact that you don't think you gain anything by helping the victim, combined with your rep tells me that you're probably sociopathic.

4 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#14 (permalink)) Old
BDF Offline
I can't get enough

Re: DISTURBING RESTAURANT ASSAULT VID: WOMAN ALLEGEDLY BEATEN INTO A SEIZURE AS EMPLOYEES LAUGH - October 16th 2011, 03:45 PM

Quote:
I sometimes wonder if you're just trolling.

(#15 (permalink)) Old
Kitty. Offline
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Kitty

Re: DISTURBING RESTAURANT ASSAULT VID: WOMAN ALLEGEDLY BEATEN INTO A SEIZURE AS EMPLOYEES LAUGH - October 17th 2011, 02:22 AM

Quote:
I would not have any issues with being in the police report and showing up at a trial. Regardless of what the outcome for me would be, I could never stand there and watch someone get mercilessly beaten especially if I knew that I had the power to stop the beating.
  Send a message via MSN to Kitty.  
  (#16 (permalink)) Old
Stupidity Kills
Outside, huh?

Re: DISTURBING RESTAURANT ASSAULT VID: WOMAN ALLEGEDLY BEATEN INTO A SEIZURE AS EMPLOYEES LAUGH - October 17th 2011, 06:30 AM

Quote:
My Little Pony-loving fascist friend, I wish for old times sakes I could refute that but I'd be lying then.

(#17 (permalink)) Old
Guile Offline
Head Jimmie Rustler
I've been here a while

Re: DISTURBING RESTAURANT ASSAULT VID: WOMAN ALLEGEDLY BEATEN INTO A SEIZURE AS EMPLOYEES LAUGH - October 18th 2011, 08:07 AM

Quote:

The fact that it wouldn't cause you grief, you don't care if it happens in front of you and the fact that you don't think you gain anything by helping the victim, combined with your rep tells me that you're probably sociopathic.
I honestly ask that question sometimes, I fit a number of the criteria, but at the same time, it seems "sketchy" for a disorder, I think it's more of a mindset anyway.

Quote:
I sometimes wonder if you're just trolling.
I'd give it a ratio of about 10% trolling, 60% Devil's Advocacy, and 30% seriousness. Here, this is the later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Man And XX Master View Post
My Little Pony-loving fascist friend, I wish for old times sakes I could refute that but I'd be lying then.
That either means I have finally won, or you've given up on changing my mind

(#18 (permalink)) Old
Stupidity Kills
Outside, huh?

Re: DISTURBING RESTAURANT ASSAULT VID: WOMAN ALLEGEDLY BEATEN INTO A SEIZURE AS EMPLOYEES LAUGH - October 19th 2011, 03:25 AM

Quote:
That either means I have finally won, or you've given up on changing my mind
You haven't won yet, the games with me are never over . In all seriousness, although I do usually oppose you and try to change your mind, I honestly cannot in this situation because someone would have to change my mind first.

Closed Thread