TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Current Events and Debates For discussions and friendly debates about politics and current events, check out this forum.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
FlyingTrue Offline
I've been here a while

20-Year-Old Woman Claims Justin Bieber Fathered Her Child - November 3rd 2011, 01:37 AM

Came across this story on CNN:
http://marquee.blogs.cnn.com/2011/11...h-20-year-old/

Thoughts?
  Send a message via Skype™ to FlyingTrue 
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
TigerTank77 Offline
Rage is the best anesthetic
I've been here a while

Name: Ben

Re: 20-Year-Old Woman Claims Justin Bieber Fathered Her Child - November 3rd 2011, 01:51 AM

Please be true. His career would come to a flaming destructive halt and I would be SO happy.

Often I lie wide awake, thinking of things I could make.
But I don’t seem to have the parts to build them.
I am so scared of what will kill me in the end, for I am not prepared.
I hope I will get the chance to be someone, to be human.

Send a message via AIM to TigerTank77 Send a message via MSN to TigerTank77 Send a message via Skype™ to TigerTank77 
12 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Blackwing Offline
I can't get enough

Name: Zack

Re: 20-Year-Old Woman Claims Justin Bieber Fathered Her Child - November 3rd 2011, 03:21 AM

probably one of those women who don't understand dna testing

Send a message via AIM to Blackwing  
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Stargazed. Offline
Outside, huh?

Re: 20-Year-Old Woman Claims Justin Bieber Fathered Her Child - November 3rd 2011, 03:24 AM

Agreed with the above poster. If it's true, this woman is in for a massive law suit for having sex with a minor and if it's false, I'm sure she'll get some kind of consequence for lying. But ultimately she probably just wants attention and money.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
NevermindMe Offline
The Straight Edge Sniper
I've been here a while

Re: 20-Year-Old Woman Claims Justin Bieber Fathered Her Child - November 3rd 2011, 03:38 AM

This would be remarkably funny if true. At the same time, I kind of feel bad for Beiber if it isn't. No one deserves this kind of stuff.

- Justin

"Buy it, use it, break it, fix it,
Trash it, change it, mail, upgrade it,
Charge it, point it, zoom it, press it,
Snap it, work it, quick, erase it,
Write it, cut it, paste it, save it,
Load it, check it, quick, rewrite it"
Technologic

(#6 (permalink)) Old
Pelios Offline
on Pursuit of Happiness
Outside, huh?

Name: Andrea

Re: 20-Year-Old Woman Claims Justin Bieber Fathered Her Child - November 3rd 2011, 06:33 AM

I'm with Justin on this one ones someone hits a certain point in popularity($$) all the gold-diggers claim to have their baby.

Everyone is born right-handed. Only the greatest overcome it.

(#7 (permalink)) Old
Kyeto-X Offline
Angel without a Halo
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Will

Re: 20-Year-Old Woman Claims Justin Bieber Fathered Her Child - November 3rd 2011, 10:15 AM

Not sure who to root for. Obviously this woman is just an attention seeking gold digger who wants to start something...but on the other hand...it's Justin Beiber...

Poor choice of target though, Beiber is too clean cut to be the "different-orgy-in-every-city" type of rock star. This also begs several other questions?

Does he even know what hole it goes in? Can he even get an erection yet? Wouldn't he use a condom to protect him from cooties?

"One of the things I regret the most of being able to imagine anything,
is having to fear nothing"

"Realty is a lot more malleable then most people think.
They just refuse to believe that they can do anything about it."

"If a simple electron has a small,
but nonzero chance of doing the impossible,
what is stopping us from doing the same thing?"

-Wise Sayings from a Raving Lunatic
Follow me and my new book on Facebook!
  Send a message via Skype™ to Kyeto-X 
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#8 (permalink)) Old
Coffee. Offline
Condom Queen
TeenHelp Addict

Name: Traci

Re: 20-Year-Old Woman Claims Justin Bieber Fathered Her Child - November 3rd 2011, 10:33 AM

I kind of want it to be true, just for the lolz. But I'm pretty sure it's not. Seems very fabricated. But hey, the results will tell.

I said to the sun, "Tell me about the big bang"
& the sun said “it hurts to become."
Andrea Gibson, "I Sing The Body Electric; Especially When My Power Is Out"
  Send a message via MSN to Coffee.  
  (#9 (permalink)) Old
Halo345 Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Alex

Re: 20-Year-Old Woman Claims Justin Bieber Fathered Her Child - November 4th 2011, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerTank77 View Post
Please be true. His career would come to a flaming destructive halt and I would be SO happy.
^This.

And I heard that in cali (if the above is true), that would be statutory. But don't quote me on it... But I hope its true...

(#10 (permalink)) Old
I've been here a while

Re: 20-Year-Old Woman Claims Justin Bieber Fathered Her Child - November 4th 2011, 08:49 PM

I don't understand why everyone thinks it would be great if this is true. I know a lot of people don't like Justin Bieber's music; I'm not a fan myself. But he is just a kid and he is not a bad person at all. He has done nothing to deserve this. Besides of which, how would any of you guys feel if you were being publicly accused (probably falsely) of fathering someone's child?

I think the claims are ridiculous. Her baby is three months old; if he really was Justin's baby, why is she only just coming after him? And if it was true, she probably wouldn't feel the need to be so public about the whole thing. And as has already been said, she would have committed statutory rape by sleeping with Justin; if it does turn out to be true, then I am positive that his lawyers will be going after her for that. The whole thing seems like a really dumb move on her part.

PM me!

Dreaming about the day
When you wake up and find
That what you're looking for
Has been here the whole time.

4 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#11 (permalink)) Old
Snufkin Offline
XO
I've been here a while

Name: Scott

Re: 20-Year-Old Woman Claims Justin Bieber Fathered Her Child - November 4th 2011, 08:56 PM

I don't know, he did seem to imply that rape is part of God's plan during an interview which seems kind of weird to me. The whole story is bloody daft. Why this, or Kim Kardashian's divorce, is getting so much coverage is beyond me.

3 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#12 (permalink)) Old
TigerTank77 Offline
I've been here a while

Re: 20-Year-Old Woman Claims Justin Bieber Fathered Her Child - November 4th 2011, 09:06 PM

Right now the woman is asking that he take a paternity test to verify her claim.

And he is for some reason, not doing it.

Shifty...

Send a message via AIM to TigerTank77 Send a message via MSN to TigerTank77 Send a message via Skype™ to TigerTank77 
  (#13 (permalink)) Old
dr2005 Offline
Legal Beagle
I can't get enough

Name: Dave

Re: 20-Year-Old Woman Claims Justin Bieber Fathered Her Child - November 4th 2011, 09:33 PM

Quote:
Right now the woman is asking that he take a paternity test to verify her claim.

Shifty...
If a random woman turned up on the news claiming you'd fathered their child and asking you to take a test, I think you'd be pretty edgy as well wouldn't you? On its own, that means very little.

As for the story itself, that would be statutory rape as has already been pointed out, so I'm not sure why she's shouting it from the rooftops as such. Also, I have to say there's a certain unhealthy vindictiveness about all this - I'm not a fan of his music, but then it's not aimed at me and I certainly wouldn't wish an unexpected child and the derailment of his career on him. It's not as if he's impugned my family's honour or anything - as has been said, he's just a kid. Annoying, perhaps, but still just a kid and I don't take any particular satisfaction from reading about this.

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom

However bleak things seem, however insurmountable the darkness appears, remember that you have worth and nothing can take that away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMFG!You'reActuallySmart! View Post
If you're referring to dr2005's response, it's not complex, however, he has a way with words .
RIP Nick

(#14 (permalink)) Old
Pelios Offline
on Pursuit of Happiness
Outside, huh?

Name: Andrea

Re: 20-Year-Old Woman Claims Justin Bieber Fathered Her Child - November 4th 2011, 09:40 PM

Quote:

Shifty...
Maybe because she can't prove other than what "special" hug that it is his baby, you really think Justin's security team would let just anyone near him? If he took a paternity test for every woman that claims or will claim after she does they have him baby I can only imagine. Plus her story is crazy she also accused her ex-boyfriend of been the father. I’m not defending Justin but if in fact it is his child (which I doubt) then yes let him pay child support and what not, but I also don’t support gold-diggers no one deserves to be accused of something like this and celebrities are usually the target of crazy women.

Everyone is born right-handed. Only the greatest overcome it.

(#15 (permalink)) Old
TigerTank77 Offline
I've been here a while

Re: 20-Year-Old Woman Claims Justin Bieber Fathered Her Child - November 4th 2011, 10:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pelios View Post

Maybe because she can't prove other than what "special" hug that it is his baby, you really think Justin's security team would let just anyone near him?
Do you really think it'd be so farfetched for a 17 year old pop-star to sleep with one of the thousands of his female fans who literally chomp at the bit at the thought of sleeping with him?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pelios View Post
If he took a paternity test for every woman that claims or will claim after she does they have him baby I can only imagine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr2005 View Post
If a random woman turned up on the news claiming you'd fathered their child and asking you to take a test, I think you'd be pretty edgy as well wouldn't you? On its own, that means very little.
If I know 100% that the baby isn't mine, I'd take the test. There's no better evidence than "DNA TEST CONFIRMS: YOU ARE NOT THE FATHER." Everything else is semantics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr2005 View Post
As for the story itself, that would be statutory rape as has already been pointed out, so I'm not sure why she's shouting it from the rooftops as such.
Under California law, if the couple are within three years of age with each other, than the charge can only be brought up as a misdemeanor. She was 19, he was 17. I'd be surprised if it even went to court.

(#16 (permalink)) Old
dr2005 Offline
Legal Beagle
I can't get enough

Name: Dave

Re: 20-Year-Old Woman Claims Justin Bieber Fathered Her Child - November 4th 2011, 10:37 PM

Quote:
If I know 100% that the baby isn't mine, I'd take the test. There's no better evidence than "DNA TEST CONFIRMS: YOU ARE NOT THE FATHER." Everything else is semantics.
Perhaps, but if you know 100% that it isn't yours then you'd probably be a bit aggrieved at having to pay for the privilege. Also, if you're someone against whom such claims could be made quite frequently (as Bieber, being a public figure, is) then that could rack up quite a bill. My point was more that the fact he has thus far declined to do so does not mean he did the deed, as you seemed to be implying.

Quote:
Under California law, if the couple are within three years of age with each other, than the charge can only be brought up as a misdemeanor. She was 19, he was 17. I'd be surprised if it even went to court.
It's a misdemeanour which still carries a prison sentence of up to a year, and hence still brings with it a criminal record. That's not exactly something to be treated lightly, and reports suggest it is being investigated. Also it was 19 and 16 which could potentially be an aggravating factor. It's early days yet though so we'll have to wait and see.

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom

However bleak things seem, however insurmountable the darkness appears, remember that you have worth and nothing can take that away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMFG!You'reActuallySmart! View Post
If you're referring to dr2005's response, it's not complex, however, he has a way with words .
RIP Nick

(#17 (permalink)) Old
The Lioness Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Poppy

Re: 20-Year-Old Woman Claims Justin Bieber Fathered Her Child - November 4th 2011, 10:58 PM

This woman is an EPIC FAIL

THE INFECTION has spread and we are all now infected with the SICKNESS. Where once we felt NUMB and CRUCIFIED by FEAR, our inner WARRIOR has finally awoken. THE ANIMAL has been unchained. No longer BOUND by DARKNESS, we RISE from our own HELL, freed from our PERFECT INSANITY , FORGIVEN. Our PRAYER, GUARDED by INDESTRUCTIBLE determination. NEVER AGAIN will we be OVERBURDENED by THE CURSE that is weakness. Now the TEN THOUSAND FISTS of the SONS OF PLUNDER shout our name. For we are DISTURBED.

(#18 (permalink)) Old
I've been here a while

Re: 20-Year-Old Woman Claims Justin Bieber Fathered Her Child - November 4th 2011, 11:03 PM

Quote:
Do you really think it'd be so farfetched for a 17 year old pop-star to sleep with one of the thousands of his female fans who literally chomp at the bit at the thought of sleeping with him?
No, the idea that a pop-star would sleep with a fan is not far-fetched. But the idea that she got pregnant from what she says was a "30 second encounter" back stage at one of his concerts without anyone else noticing, that she is only now claiming he is the father even though her baby is three months old, and that she has already accused another man of being the father of her baby does make it rather unbelievable.

PM me!

Dreaming about the day
When you wake up and find
That what you're looking for
Has been here the whole time.

(#19 (permalink)) Old
BDF Offline
I can't get enough

Name: BDF

Re: 20-Year-Old Woman Claims Justin Bieber Fathered Her Child - November 4th 2011, 11:47 PM

I call bullshit on the whole thing. I could get far fetched and even say that it might be Justin's agent or someone else behind the entire scheme, just to throw up a publicity stunt.

Either way, I'm 99% sure it's bullshit.

"I don't care about politics"
Then politics doesn't care about you either. Truth. You've got to make your voice heard, if you want to be listened to. But that's too logical for some people, so let me go a step further. Not making your voice heard, leaves other people free to hijack it by speaking on your behalf, even if they don't actually give a shit about you. That's politics. So, make your voice heard. That's not a quote from anywhere. That's just me.

(#20 (permalink)) Old
Baxter Offline
Average Joe

Re: 20-Year-Old Woman Claims Justin Bieber Fathered Her Child - November 4th 2011, 11:50 PM

Shows how deluded she is when she claims a teen idol who's had millions of hot, young girls throwing themselves at him for years, supposedly settles for losing his virginity to her of all people in a public bathroom for 30 seconds.

(#21 (permalink)) Old
Magic. Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Poppy

Re: 20-Year-Old Woman Claims Justin Bieber Fathered Her Child - November 5th 2011, 12:35 AM

I'm not gonna lie this story amuses me greatly. Mainly because Bieber kind of annoys me, but heh.

What was funnier, he tweeted earlier in the week (after all this) "The family keeps growing and we will never stop! Team Bieber goes hard!" ... pretty ill timed I think

I don't see why he's avoiding it. All he has to do is give a tiny DNA sample, and if he's telling the truth it'll show her to be a liar. Easy.

You can't move mountains by whispering at them.

Take a look at my art here:
http://attemptedart.tumblr.com/

(#22 (permalink)) Old
forfrosne Offline
I am immortal. So far so good.
I can't get enough

Name: Matthew

Re: 20-Year-Old Woman Claims Justin Bieber Fathered Her Child - November 5th 2011, 12:48 AM

Justin Bieber's having a baby?

Who's the father?

8 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#23 (permalink)) Old
Antihero
I've been here a while

Name: Ghost

Re: 20-Year-Old Woman Claims Justin Bieber Fathered Her Child - November 5th 2011, 12:49 AM

Hmmm...and all this time I was sure Bieber was sterile

The neon burns a hole in the night, and the Freon burns a hole in the sky.
You can find my kind living right on the fault line, eyes on the seaside, lives on the B-side, kites on the power lines.

(#24 (permalink)) Old
Stupidity Kills
Outside, huh?

Re: 20-Year-Old Woman Claims Justin Bieber Fathered Her Child - November 5th 2011, 04:40 AM

If this all happens to be true, then Bieber's career goes down the shitter, a bunch of teeny-boppers cry, another teen star emerges and the teeny-boppers are once again happy. Overall, the majority is happy and the minority (i.e. Bieber) gets the shaft but oh well, shit happens.

However, in order for it to be true, then Bieber apparently can hold an erection for at least 30 seconds in front of a woman and figure out (with or without her guidance) whose hole to put it in. With that said, the less ideal but more likely scenario is she's a gold-digger who didn't have sex with a 16 year old while she was 19 years old. Some other poor fellow is really the father.

I can rip you off, and steal all your cash, suckerpunch you in the face, stand back and laugh. Leave you stranded as fast as a heart-attack.
- Danko Jones (I Think Bad Thoughts)

3 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#25 (permalink)) Old
Marguerite Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Marguerite

Re: 20-Year-Old Woman Claims Justin Bieber Fathered Her Child - November 5th 2011, 12:38 PM

Care factor 0.02%

To love. To be loved. To never forget your own insignificance. To never get used to the unspeakable violence and the vulgar disparity of life around you. To seek joy in the saddest places. To pursue beauty to its lair. To never simplify what is complicated or complicate what is simple. To respect strength, never power. Above all, to watch. To try and understand. To never look away. And never, never, to forget

~Arundhati Roy

(#26 (permalink)) Old
Hypothesis. Offline
Not significant.

TeenHelp Veteran

Name: Dez

Re: 20-Year-Old Woman Claims Justin Bieber Fathered Her Child - November 6th 2011, 04:33 AM

I know this isn't true but it's so hilarious. Aah, Beiber fans...

(#27 (permalink)) Old
Maloo Offline
Maloooooo
I can't get enough

Name: Lissa

Re: 20-Year-Old Woman Claims Justin Bieber Fathered Her Child - November 6th 2011, 01:21 PM

Honestly, this thread just shows how rude people are for no reason. It's kind of sad that so many of you get enjoyment out of dissing someone you have never met and will never know, other than what the media says.

(#28 (permalink)) Old
forfrosne Offline
I am immortal. So far so good.
I can't get enough

Name: Matthew

Re: 20-Year-Old Woman Claims Justin Bieber Fathered Her Child - November 6th 2011, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maloo View Post
Honestly, this thread just shows how rude people are for no reason. It's kind of sad that so many of you get enjoyment out of dissing someone you have never met and will never know, other than what the media says.
People will always draw their conclusions and have their own opinions. Honestly if Justin is not the father then I think all the hate directed towards her is justified given that she's essentially tried to abuse the system to both gain some fame and try and force a talented, promising young teenager to abandon his career to look after a child that isn't even his.

I think either side is understandable.

On one hand - why would Justin have sex with her? He can basically take his pick of millions of attractive teenage girls. The girl in question isn't ugly but she's not the most attractive either. Also taking into account that it was a very rushed event and it took place in a less-than-romantic environment, it doesn't seem very likely to me. It seems to me that she is just another Justin Bieber fangirl who took it one step too far for her 15 minutes of fame.

However, one can see the other side - why would she request a DNA test if she knew it was going to come back negative? Possibly because she wants her 15 minutes of fame regardless? I don't know, I suppose we're going to have to wait to see the results.

(#29 (permalink)) Old
BDF Offline
I can't get enough

Re: 20-Year-Old Woman Claims Justin Bieber Fathered Her Child - November 6th 2011, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Are you talking about Justin Bieber or that 20 year old woman???

Frankly I think the 20 year old is pulling a publicity stunt for herself, trying to get some fame, and that on its own totally loses my respect. I understand people might want some attention and fame... and it's a great display of insecurity and desperation to want it so badly to resort to stupid things like this. I understand that, and people can do what the hell they want, but where it involves bringing someone else down in the process, then my sympathy's lost. She just seems like a backstabbing snake kind of person, like an asshole. I'm not a fan of assholes. In the unlikely scenario that Justin is actually the dad... none of what I've said applies.

If it's Justin, then I don't particularly care. I'm not much into his music, I don't feel the need to troll on him or anything. The most I can say, not in his favour, is that his music isn't to my taste. I don't know anything else about him because I never cared enough to find out.

Then politics doesn't care about you either. Truth. You've got to make your voice heard, if you want to be listened to. But that's too logical for some people, so let me go a step further. Not making your voice heard, leaves other people free to hijack it by speaking on your behalf, even if they don't actually give a shit about you. That's politics. So, make your voice heard. That's not a quote from anywhere. That's just me.

(#30 (permalink)) Old
Maloo Offline
Maloooooo
I can't get enough

Name: Lissa

Re: 20-Year-Old Woman Claims Justin Bieber Fathered Her Child - November 6th 2011, 03:07 PM

No, I'm talking about the people saying "hahaha I hope it ends his career," "does he even know what hole it goes in?" and horse shit like that. Is some of his music annoying? Sure. Do some people feel he has no talent? Sure. But does it really make you feel better about your own life by dissing someone you know nothing about? It's a little ridiculous. People hate on those who are famous, I'm assuming, most likely out of jealousy. In the end, those people just look pathetic.

4 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#31 (permalink)) Old
Fabrication Offline
This Time I'll Make You Proud.
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Fallon

Re: 20-Year-Old Woman Claims Justin Bieber Fathered Her Child - November 7th 2011, 01:10 AM

It's probably just some scam to milk money from a celebrity.

"..And if you're perusing the social media networks, I urge you to keep your fucking opinions to yourself. If you're going ruin someone's day, ruin your own."
- Bert McCracken

(#32 (permalink)) Old
Stupidity Kills
Outside, huh?

Re: 20-Year-Old Woman Claims Justin Bieber Fathered Her Child - November 7th 2011, 03:20 AM

Quote:
No, I'm talking about the people saying "hahaha I hope it ends his career," "does he even know what hole it goes in?" and horse shit like that. Is some of his music annoying? Sure. Do some people feel he has no talent? Sure. But does it really make you feel better about your own life by dissing someone you know nothing about? It's a little ridiculous. People hate on those who are famous, I'm assuming, most likely out of jealousy. In the end, those people just look pathetic.
Dissing? I think that's the first time anyone who tried to be serious in the debate section used that word

I'll speak for myself, I don't hate on those who are famous simply because they're famous and I'm jealous of their fame. I'll base my judgements using my knowledge (however limited that may be) of how they act, look and their talent relevant to their fame. To me, Bieber is talentless, looks like a 13-year old kid with piercings (questionable whether he looks female or male) and so forth. At the end of the day after all my criticisms of him, would I want to be a pop star? Fuck no. Does it make me feel good? I can laugh at him, another celebrity, the weird-looking lady down the street or you for that matter, it does nothing for me because it's a quick, "ha-ha" then it's over. It may hurt you or whomever is the target of the jokes but that's not going to make me feel anything either, perhaps a bit of humour depending on what's happening.

I can rip you off, and steal all your cash, suckerpunch you in the face, stand back and laugh. Leave you stranded as fast as a heart-attack.

(#33 (permalink)) Old
Proud90sKid Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: .

Re: 20-Year-Old Woman Claims Justin Bieber Fathered Her Child - November 7th 2011, 03:54 AM

you must go through puberty before having a child

(#34 (permalink)) Old
I can't get enough

Re: 20-Year-Old Woman Claims Justin Bieber Fathered Her Child - November 7th 2011, 05:47 AM

It is illegal here (California) to have sex under 18 years old. I did laugh when I read the thread title.

(#35 (permalink)) Old
ARTPOP Offline
I've been here a while

Name: :)

Re: 20-Year-Old Woman Claims Justin Bieber Fathered Her Child - November 7th 2011, 08:56 AM

Quote:
Quote:

Shifty...

agreed, it's fishy... if you are 100% sre you are NOT the father, why not prove it to the world and show his woman for her lies?

I somewhat hope it's true...

I'm a superstar because I do pageants!

Last edited by ARTPOP; November 7th 2011 at 08:57 AM. Reason: wow "o" key messed up

(#36 (permalink)) Old
Proud90sKid Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: .

Re: 20-Year-Old Woman Claims Justin Bieber Fathered Her Child - November 7th 2011, 09:36 AM

guys nobody is going to arrest a 20 year old for having sex with a 17 year old , the statutory rape law was made to go after old men who target teens. its not gonna target some guy or girl who is 3-4 years older than the girlfriend or boyfriend. although the law might say its illegal, its unlikely for a prosecuter to prosecute it. The statutory rape laws are worried about much more than they should be

(#37 (permalink)) Old
Warachia Offline
Average Joe

Re: 20-Year-Old Woman Claims Justin Bieber Fathered Her Child - November 7th 2011, 10:08 AM

I hate his music, but I feel sorry for the kid.

(and that's why I'm going to write novels and design games.)

(#38 (permalink)) Old
Baxter Offline
Average Joe

Re: 20-Year-Old Woman Claims Justin Bieber Fathered Her Child - November 7th 2011, 10:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Man And XX Master View Post
I'll speak for myself, I don't hate on those who are famous simply because they're famous and I'm jealous of their fame. I'll base my judgements using my knowledge (however limited that may be) of how they act, look and their talent relevant to their fame. To me, Bieber is talentless, looks like a 13-year old kid with piercings (questionable whether he looks female or male) and so forth. At the end of the day after all my criticisms of him, would I want to be a pop star? Fuck no. Does it make me feel good? I can laugh at him, another celebrity, the weird-looking lady down the street or you for that matter, it does nothing for me because it's a quick, "ha-ha" then it's over. It may hurt you or whomever is the target of the jokes but that's not going to make me feel anything either, perhaps a bit of humour depending on what's happening.
And yet if you said that about someone in real life unprovoked you'd be looked at like a fucking douchebag.

It has nothing to do with his lack of talent, or 'how he acts'. Last time I checked the entertainment industry is filled with famous, talentless assholes who are praised.

Bieber is one of those things like Twilight where he's popular enough to rag on because he's "mainstream maaan", but not popular enough where someone would take offense. That's basically it.

(#39 (permalink)) Old
BDF Offline
I can't get enough

Re: 20-Year-Old Woman Claims Justin Bieber Fathered Her Child - November 7th 2011, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by david2357 View Post
guys nobody is going to arrest a 20 year old for having sex with a 17 year old , the statutory rape law was made to go after old men who target teens. its not gonna target some guy or girl who is 3-4 years older than the girlfriend or boyfriend. although the law might say its illegal, its unlikely for a prosecuter to prosecute it. The statutory rape laws are worried about much more than they should be
Lawyers can be assholes. They'l do anything and pick on any detail and law to pick the opposition apart. Even if a 17 year old guy had sex with an 18 year old girl, one day before the guy's birthday, I'd be surprised if the opposing lawyer wouldn't try to rip her apart on the grounds of statutory rape. Whether or not the judge would buy into it is another matter.

(#40 (permalink)) Old
Stupidity Kills
Outside, huh?

Re: 20-Year-Old Woman Claims Justin Bieber Fathered Her Child - November 7th 2011, 09:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baxter View Post
And yet if you said that about someone in real life unprovoked you'd be looked at like a fucking douchebag.
That may be the case but if I honestly think that's how the person looks, then it's my opinion of them. I'm not going to blurt it out at them for no reason but if they ask, then I will tell them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baxter View Post
Bieber is one of those things like Twilight where he's popular enough to rag on because he's "mainstream maaan", but not popular enough where someone would take offense. That's basically it.
So he's a piñata because people don't give a crap how hard he's hit? I like your thinking.

Closed Thread