TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Current Events and Debates For discussions and friendly debates about politics and current events, check out this forum.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Digilodger Offline
Establishing My Digital Home
Experienced TeenHelper

Now Available: Home Sperm-Count Test for Men (FDA Approved) - February 21st 2012, 04:44 PM

Finally, a home pregnancy test kit is available for men. Oh wait, wrong, scratch that, I mean a home sperm-count test is finally available for men!

The FDA (US Food and Drug Administration) has approved a home sperm-count test for men, available at about $40 USDs; Spermcheck Fertility Home Sperm Test (quite a long name, but self-explanatory) boasts 98% accuracy. Compare to visiting a doctor and waiting for a lab result, this is much more convenient as a first step in response to issues of having a child.

Brent Rose, an editor of Gizmodo, describes how it works:

Quote:
Here's how it works:

1. Think about Sasha Grey. Into a cup.
2. Like a fine wine, allow your genetic material to breathe for 20 minutes.
3. Fill the "semen transfer device" up to the line, then add it to the solution bottle.
4. Mix the solution and let stand for two minutes. Then add six drops of the mixture to the well.
5. In just 7 minutes you should know whether or not your tight hipster pants have ruined your chance at creating future generations.
Note: For those who don't know who Sasha Grey is, go ahead and do a Google search. Make sure to turn safe-search OFF before you start searching for her name, though,

[SpermCheck via PR Newswire via Gizmodo]

==================================

I don't plan to have any children yet but you know, I think I probably going to hunt for this in all of my local pharmacies just to try it out, . Finally a valid excuse to fap, no?

Last edited by Digilodger; February 21st 2012 at 07:57 PM.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Pale Offline
Long time
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: K.

Re: Now Available: Home Sperm-Count Test for Men (FDA Approved) - February 21st 2012, 04:58 PM

That's pretty tough, if I do say so myself aha.

Closed Thread