TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

  • Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!


Religion and Spirituality, Science and Philosophy Use this forum to discuss what you believe in. This is a place where everyone may share their views freely.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
eninn Offline
Banned
Welcome me, I'm new!
*
 
eninn's Avatar
 
Age: 32

Posts: 24
Join Date: June 1st 2012

Miracle of the creation of the embryo - June 4th 2012, 06:02 PM

Scientists have proven that the human body is almost 70% water as well as other substances ...
1. Scientists have proven that the human body is almost 70% water as well as other substances that are found in soil ie man is originally created from clay. Miraculously, the holy Qur'an has revealed such a fact; Allah, the almighty says:
"Man We did create
From a quintessence (of clay) "Muminun or the Believers: 12
Such a fact raises the question of who could have informed Prophet Mohammad, PBUH, of this.

2. Upon studying the stages of fetal development, scientists have found that the bones are formed before the flesh. Such a fact was totally unknown at the time of Prophet Mohammad, PBUH. The holy Qur'an, however, has revealed it; Allah, the exalted says:

"Then We made the sperm
Into a clot of congealed blood;
Then of that clot We made
A (fœtus) lump; then We
Made out of that lump
Bones and clothed the bones
With flesh; then We developed
Out of it another creature.
So blessed be God,
The Best to create! "Muminun or the Believers: 14 (ibid)
All Glory to Allah.

3. Among the stages of fetal creation is the stage when the fetus appears like a chewed lump of flesh (mudgha). All Glory to Allah who has revealed to us this stage of man creation; Allah says:
"Then We made the sperm
Into a clot of congealed blood;
Then of that clot We made
A (fœtus) lump; then We
Made out of that lump
Bones "Muminun or the Believers: 14 (ibid)

The question that needs be answered is who could have revealed such a scientific fact to Prophet Mohammad, PBUH?

4. Scientists have further discovered that the fetus begins to take shape on the day 42 of its development in the uterus. Fabulously, Prophet Mohammad, PBUH, has revealed such a scientific fact 14 centuries ago for Imam Muslim reported: the messenger of Allah, PBUH, said: "If forty-two nights have passed over the embryo, Allah sends an angel to it, who shapes it ". All Glory to Allah.

5. The placenta feeds the fetus with air, food, and water, doesn't allow the passage of any harmful materials, and produces hormones that regulate the fetus temperature. Scientists add that the placenta looks after the fetus in a manner that is much better than any intensive care units. Accordingly, Allah, the Almighty, says:
"Then We placed him
As (a drop of) sperm
In a place of rest,
Firmly fixed "Muminun or the Believers: 13 (ibid)
All Glory to Allah.
6. Upon studying the stages of fetal development, scientists have discovered that at its earliest shaping stages, the fetus is a group of cells that are attached to the uterus wall and are fed from it. All Glory to Allah who has revealed this in the holy Qur'an when describing this stage (the stage of alaqa, a leech-like clot) Allah says:
"It is He Who has
Created you from dust,
Then from a sperm-drop,
Then from a leech-like clot "Ghafer or the Believer: 67 (ibid)
Once again, the question that should be answered is who could have revealed such a scientific fact to Prophet Mohammad, PBUH?

7. Scientists have proven that the semen determines the fetal gender, male or female. All Glory to Allah who has revealed this fact in the holy Qur'an:
"That He did create
In pairs,-male and female
From a seed when lodged
(In its place) "Najm or the Star: 45-46 (ibid)
The question that needs be answered is who could have revealed to Prophet
Mohammad, PBUH, that the semen is what determines the fetal gender?


We have these verses were great at the miracle medical VII of the Koran in 1982 and what the world heard Thai (Tajmas) specialized knowledge of the embryos of those verses even announced immediately and without hesitation that there is no god but God and Mohammed is the Messenger of God, as the conference was attended by Prof. famous (Keith Moore) and is a professor in a large Canadian and American universities and he said (it is impossible to be a prophet had known all these details are accurate phases and create a perception of himself and the fetus must have been in contact with the world of large briefed him on the various sciences not and is God) and had announced his conversion to Islam at the conference which was held in 1983 and line the miracles of the Quran in Arabic in the university's famous book, which was taught to medical students in the colleges of America and Canada.


أحمد ديدات يفضح الثالوث عل الملأ youtube
10 دقائق تدمر الكتاب المقدس والدين المسيحي youtube
   
Users of TeenHelp have rated post 890241 as the most helpful or liked. Click here to skip right to it!
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Member
Experienced TeenHelper
******
 
chickenonsteroids's Avatar
 

Posts: 509
Join Date: August 9th 2011

Re: Miracle of the creation of the embryo - June 4th 2012, 11:06 PM

I bet the Quran also revealed the invention of the internet. Oh miraculous Quran.

The Quran isn't a science book. These claims of 'scientific miracles' are completely unfounded. If it is a book of 'signs' then it has no scientific validity at all. If it is a science journal then it is complete crap.

Secondly, all of these things were known before Muhammed's time. Ever heard of the Greeks?

I struggle to understand why people take these things seriously. Confirmation bias is such a bitch it seems. The embryo isn't really miraculous.


Hey, guess why i smile a lot... because it's worth it

People who don't want you to think are never your friends.
   
3 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
eninn Offline
Banned
Welcome me, I'm new!
*
 
eninn's Avatar
 
Age: 32

Posts: 24
Join Date: June 1st 2012

June 5th 2012, 02:15 AM

ALLAH says to his prophet Mohammad peace be upon him: ((33. We know indeed the grief which their words do cause thee: It is not thee they reject: it is the signs of Allah, which the wicked contemn.))
We got used to read the false topics from the unbelievers, which only depend on deception and dishonesty ... strange .... some people are running to kill themselves.
it is easy for you to reach the Quran and the Islamic sources, but you insist to take from the Non-reliable sources

1- The holy Quran distinct in two things : all the facts are scientifically correct , and there are no mistakes .

2- The Arabic expressions of the holy Quran were not known by Galen , Aristotle , Hippocrates : ((103. We know indeed that they say, "It is a man that teaches him." The tongue of him they wickedly point to is notably foreign, while this is Arabic, pure and clear. ))

3- You must understand this : The prophet Mohammad peace be upon him was illiterate [ cannot read nor write ] .

4- there is a difference between merely knowing medical knowledge and plagiarizing it. If the Prophet plagiarized into the Quran from Harith ibn Kalada, surely he would have found out, and so would his enemies who kept a close eye on him. Moreover, Harith Ibn Kalada embraced to Islam according to:"He was converted to Islam and had acquired the status of one of the Prophet's Companions." (William Charles Brice - An Historical Atlas Of Islam - BRILL, 1981 - Page 355). "According to nearly all traditional sources, the first known Arab physician was al-Harith ibn Kalada, a graduate of Junishapur and a Jewish convert to Islam, a contemporary of Prophet Mohammad." (Abubakr Asadulla - Islam Vs. West: Fact Or Fiction?: A Brief Historical, Political, Theological, Philosophical, And Psychological Perspective - iUniverse, 2009 - Page 76). If the Prophet plagiarized, why would al-Harith embrace a religion that claimed to be from God when the main source of it plagiarized from works of Galen and al-Harith? Surely being a companion of the Prophet, he read the Quran (or at least that what must've interested him like embryology). He would've accused the Prophet of borrowing text from others and then saying it's from God. Since he didn't, this further supports the claim the Prophet didn't plagiarize.

5- You must understand that people during the time of prophet Mohammad did not accept the Islam because of the scientific facts , they accepted Islam because of the morals and the value of Islam , because of the true invitation to monotheism. your belief whatever it was does not present the methods and the high morals in dealing with [ the parent , the wife , the son , the neighbors , the slaves , the friends , the orphans , the widow , the old person , works , the enemy , trading , …………………] also the Islam is looking for the safety of the societies , for that Islam fights all types of mischief . even AT THIS era the Islam is the perfect solution FOR life .

((77. "But seek, with the (wealth) which Allah has bestowed on thee, the Home of the Hereafter, nor forget thy portion in this world: but do thou good, as Allah has been good to thee, and seek not (occasions for) mischief in the land: for Allah loves not those who do mischief." ))

((36. Serve Allah, and join not any partners with Him; and do good- to parents, kinsfolk, orphans, those in need, neighbours who are near, neighbours who are strangers, the companion by your side, the wayfarer (ye meet), and what your right hands possess: For Allah loveth not the arrogant, the vainglorious;- ))

The prophet said : ((All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over black nor a black has any superiority over white except by piety and good action. Learn that every Muslim is a brother to every Muslim and that the Muslims constitute one brotherhood. Nothing shall be legitimate to a Muslim which belongs to a fellow Muslim unless it was given freely and willingly. Do not, therefore, do injustice to yourselves. ))

الشيخ احمد ديدات رحمه الله والإمرآة المسيحيه

Thank you for reading topic


Last edited by LlamaLlamaDuck; June 6th 2012 at 03:41 PM. Reason: Merging posts
   
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Member
Experienced TeenHelper
******
 
chickenonsteroids's Avatar
 

Posts: 509
Join Date: August 9th 2011

Re: Miracle of the creation of the embryo - June 6th 2012, 03:23 PM

I'm not contesting why people joined Islam. To me that doesn't really matter, the scientific claims don't really add any validity to the book at all. They shouldn't... unless they have the intent to be scientific. If that happened then Moby Dick would have more validity. Even the Bible if you look hard enough.

The thing is, is that people can say things and be un aware about whether they are being 'truthful' or not. Coicidences happen. Hence why there are things that are actually wrong in the Quran. I've heard about the flat earth thing in the Quran (which suddenly became 'poetic' when science proved the earth to be spherical lol)

Also, him being illiterate does not matter at all. Unless he was also deaf. You do realise that people at that time learnt most things using oral recitation. It still happens around the world now! You have little children reciting the Quran without even understanding what they are saying (which is quite unfortunate). So his illiteracy doesn't matter at all.

Lastly, lol at you saying the 'facts' are all correct. It's like you didn't even read my first post.


Hey, guess why i smile a lot... because it's worth it

People who don't want you to think are never your friends.
   
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
Stupidity Kills
Outside, huh?
**********
 
OMFG!You'reActuallySmart!'s Avatar
 

Posts: 4,500
Blog Entries: 10
Join Date: December 19th 2009

Re: Miracle of the creation of the embryo - June 6th 2012, 06:18 PM

It's not worth my effort to quote each part because your terminology is completely incorrect and you've made a variety of false statements. For example, the placenta does allow a variety of harmful substances to pass, such as thalidomide (once thought to be an effective treatment for "morning sickness"), fetal alcohol syndrome and so forth. You should also realize the source you used, Prof. Keith Moore. He's very well-known for the incredibly detailed textbooks he wrote, however, many experts in the field of developmental biology discredit him because of his rationale for how prenatal development coincides with the Quarn. In particular, once the fetal stage has begun, it has some resemblance to a fully developed adult human than mugdah.


I can rip you off, and steal all your cash, suckerpunch you in the face, stand back and laugh. Leave you stranded as fast as a heart-attack.
- Danko Jones (I Think Bad Thoughts)
   
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
ARootlessTree Offline
ಠ_ಠ
Regular TeenHelper
*****
 
ARootlessTree's Avatar
 
Name: Toz
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Location: Virginia

Posts: 462
Join Date: May 28th 2009

Re: Miracle of the creation of the embryo - June 6th 2012, 08:55 PM

Jesus, nick you actually read that tripe?


_______________________________________________
   
3 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
eninn Offline
Banned
Welcome me, I'm new!
*
 
eninn's Avatar
 
Age: 32

Posts: 24
Join Date: June 1st 2012

Re: Miracle of the creation of the embryo - June 7th 2012, 01:44 AM

You should
Studying the Koran

Now I know you have a problem
Surprise
The surprising result
Exact match between the Holy Qur'an and the Hadith and science

I beseech you to excuse
Throughout your life you hear from the church and the community around the western
Islam on the mistakes

Now you hear the Holy Qur'an and the Hadith
And find fascinating facts and miracles a scientific approach

Feel bewildered

True Gospel
Been distorted
Bibles which are now
Edited by humans
All different
The Holy Quran
One copy
Of 1433 year
God prevent
Quran
Of distortion

God wrote
And sent down the Quran to the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him
God says in the Quran
(9) Indeed, it is We who sent down the Qur'an and indeed, We will be its guardian
Why

Increase the numbers of adherents of Islam

Of not less


Christians Scientists
And players and famous of Hollywood stars
The world's rich

And Yusuf Estes


Sister's Wife of Tony Blair
converted to Islam?


-So when he discovers that the real Holy Qur'an
And discover the greatness and mercy of Islam
Makes sure that the attempts to distort Islam, a liar and deceiver
calm down and use your mind in the research and understanding
And prepare to convert to Islam constantly increasing

The evidence here
القرآن الكريم يكشف طريقة تكوين الجنين بإعتراف الغرب


youtube

‪A Catholic sister asked Yusuf Estes-Why he accepted Islam- youtube

   
  (#8 (permalink)) Old
ARootlessTree Offline
ಠ_ಠ
Regular TeenHelper
*****
 
ARootlessTree's Avatar
 
Name: Toz
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Location: Virginia

Posts: 462
Join Date: May 28th 2009

Re: Miracle of the creation of the embryo - June 7th 2012, 02:18 AM

Copying and pasting huh?


_______________________________________________
   
4 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#9 (permalink)) Old
Jack Lowden Offline
Afternoon.
Outside, huh?
**********
 
Jack Lowden's Avatar
 
Age: 27
Gender: Female
Location: FOR IRAW!!! ;)

Posts: 3,936
Join Date: March 16th 2012

Re: Miracle of the creation of the embryo - June 7th 2012, 02:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eninn View Post
The evidence here
القرآن الكريم يكشف طريقة تكوين الجنين بإعتراف الغرب
This might be more effective (or not ) if people could actually read this.



   
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#10 (permalink)) Old
Stupidity Kills
Outside, huh?
**********
 
OMFG!You'reActuallySmart!'s Avatar
 

Posts: 4,500
Blog Entries: 10
Join Date: December 19th 2009

Re: Miracle of the creation of the embryo - June 7th 2012, 03:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toz View Post
Jesus, nick you actually read that tripe?
I read quite fast actually, although only his first post. I part of the second post just to find out it was pretty much the same as the first. The last post I didn't read because part of it is in a language I cant understand and it's clearly copying and pasting without any effort to disguise.


I can rip you off, and steal all your cash, suckerpunch you in the face, stand back and laugh. Leave you stranded as fast as a heart-attack.
- Danko Jones (I Think Bad Thoughts)
   
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#11 (permalink)) Old
MWF Offline
Member
I've been here a while
********
 
MWF's Avatar
 
Name: Robert
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Location: The Best City On Earth

Posts: 1,709
Join Date: May 22nd 2010

Re: Miracle of the creation of the embryo - June 7th 2012, 03:26 AM

Arabics were well known to be advanced in medical science back then... they couldve already known it.


Wish I lived in Canada. UPDATE, NOV. 9th, 2016: This statement has become even more appropriate.
I vow that I will attack this endeavor with an enthusiasm unknown to mankind. Jim Harbaugh

"Being an adult sucks. The only positives are weed, sex, and cars, and I have none of those right now." -Me

"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hatred cannot drive out hatred; only love can do that." -Martin Luther King Jr.
   
  (#12 (permalink)) Old
Member
Experienced TeenHelper
******
 
chickenonsteroids's Avatar
 

Posts: 509
Join Date: August 9th 2011

Re: Miracle of the creation of the embryo - June 7th 2012, 08:48 AM

The Quran is extremely boring. Allah is the most conceited deity ever.


Hey, guess why i smile a lot... because it's worth it

People who don't want you to think are never your friends.
   
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#13 (permalink)) Old
eninn Offline
Banned
Welcome me, I'm new!
*
 
eninn's Avatar
 
Age: 32

Posts: 24
Join Date: June 1st 2012

Re: Miracle of the creation of the embryo - June 7th 2012, 04:38 PM

God
Right
The Merciful
Has no father or mother or Wife
No partner with him in power
One
Owner of the heavens and the earth
Glorify him all creatures
God
That does not drink
That does not sleep
That does not eat
God says in the Quran




(255) Allah – there is no deity except Him, the Ever-Living, the Sustainer of [all] existence. Neither drowsiness overtakes Him nor sleep. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. Who is it that can intercede with Him except by His permission? He knows what is [presently] before them and what will be after them, and they encompass not a thing of His knowledge except for what He wills. His Kurs extends over the heavens and the earth, and their preservation tires Him not. And He is the Most High, the Most Great.


1) Say, "He is Allah , [who is] One
(2) Allah , the Eternal Refuge
(3) He neither begets nor is born
   
  (#14 (permalink)) Old
Daivia Offline
Why Hussie? Why?
Senior TeenHelper
*******
 
Daivia's Avatar
 
Name: Maeve
Age: 25
Gender: Female
Location: The Peach State

Posts: 878
Blog Entries: 13
Join Date: July 30th 2011

Re: Miracle of the creation of the embryo - June 7th 2012, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eninn View Post
God
Right
The Merciful
Has no father or mother or Wife
No partner with him in power
One
Owner of the heavens and the earth
Glorify him all creatures
God
That does not drink
That does not sleep
That does not eat
God says in the Quran




(255) Allah – there is no deity except Him, the Ever-Living, the Sustainer of [all] existence. Neither drowsiness overtakes Him nor sleep. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. Who is it that can intercede with Him except by His permission? He knows what is [presently] before them and what will be after them, and they encompass not a thing of His knowledge except for what He wills. His Kurs extends over the heavens and the earth, and their preservation tires Him not. And He is the Most High, the Most Great.


1) Say, "He is Allah , [who is] One
(2) Allah , the Eternal Refuge
(3) He neither begets nor is born
What the hell ass balls does that ^ have to do with the "Miracle of the creation of the embryo"?
   
  (#15 (permalink)) Old
Jack Lowden Offline
Afternoon.
Outside, huh?
**********
 
Jack Lowden's Avatar
 
Age: 27
Gender: Female
Location: FOR IRAW!!! ;)

Posts: 3,936
Join Date: March 16th 2012

Re: Miracle of the creation of the embryo - June 7th 2012, 10:42 PM

It seems like you're just posting random quotes or words without saying what it's supposed to be supporting. You might want to expand on that if you want us to understand what your point is.



   
  (#16 (permalink)) Old
Member
Experienced TeenHelper
******
 
chickenonsteroids's Avatar
 

Posts: 509
Join Date: August 9th 2011

Re: Miracle of the creation of the embryo - June 8th 2012, 12:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unbreakable♥ View Post
It seems like you're just posting random quotes or words without saying what it's supposed to be supporting. You might want to expand on that if you want us to understand what your point is.
There is no point. It seems to be a case of 'throw all the information at them and hopefully they'll accept it'


Hey, guess why i smile a lot... because it's worth it

People who don't want you to think are never your friends.
   
  (#17 (permalink)) Old
NevermindMe Offline
The Straight Edge Sniper
I've been here a while
********
 
NevermindMe's Avatar
 
Gender: Male

Posts: 1,816
Join Date: March 8th 2011

Re: Miracle of the creation of the embryo - June 9th 2012, 10:37 PM

I agree with Barbara. If you want to make a solid arguement, include some orignal content and cite your sources.

Although at first I thought this may have been an interesting thread, it started to derail before the end of the first post. Now it's just insainity.

- Justin



"Buy it, use it, break it, fix it,
Trash it, change it, mail, upgrade it,
Charge it, point it, zoom it, press it,
Snap it, work it, quick, erase it,
Write it, cut it, paste it, save it,
Load it, check it, quick, rewrite it"
Technologic
   
  (#18 (permalink)) Old
eninn Offline
Banned
Welcome me, I'm new!
*
 
eninn's Avatar
 
Age: 32

Posts: 24
Join Date: June 1st 2012

Re: Miracle of the creation of the embryo - June 10th 2012, 11:40 PM

القرآن الكريم يكشف طريقة تكوين الجنين بإعتراف الغربyoutube
   
  (#19 (permalink)) Old
NevermindMe Offline
The Straight Edge Sniper
I've been here a while
********
 
NevermindMe's Avatar
 
Gender: Male

Posts: 1,816
Join Date: March 8th 2011

Re: Miracle of the creation of the embryo - June 11th 2012, 12:33 AM

Is that Hebrew? Mods, don't we have a rule against posting in different languages?

This is madness. Madness.

- Justin



"Buy it, use it, break it, fix it,
Trash it, change it, mail, upgrade it,
Charge it, point it, zoom it, press it,
Snap it, work it, quick, erase it,
Write it, cut it, paste it, save it,
Load it, check it, quick, rewrite it"
Technologic
   
  (#20 (permalink)) Old
i_like_black Offline
Awesomesauce.
Experienced TeenHelper
******
 
i_like_black's Avatar
 
Name: Jess
Age: 31
Gender: Boobs and pubes
Location: Right here.

Posts: 683
Blog Entries: 349
Join Date: February 23rd 2010

Re: Miracle of the creation of the embryo - June 11th 2012, 12:07 PM

I respect Islam and all Islamic peoples. I know it to be a religion of peace.

I also know that the Arabics were advanced scientifically. This has nothing to do with religion, it's just a fact.

And my one main gripe with Islam: if you want to get in to heaven (or whatever), you are judged almost purely on your works.

There are two things that should NEVER be influenced by religion: these are science, and politics.
Do not let your beliefs interfere with scientific method, or rigorous testing, or anything like that.

Yes, you have a religion, yes, you have an opinion. You're welcome to it.
But for heavens' sake, back it up, in English, so we can all understand what you're saying. Furthermore, stick to the topic at hand, which seems to be the miracle of the embryo, unless I'm much mistaken.

And my opinion on the matter: yes embryos are lovely, and creating one that survives to full term and beyond is something of a mission, but it's not a miracle. I do not believe that simply because something is alive it is a "miracle", which seems to be what you're implying. However if you have proof it is a genuine miracle, i.e., not scientifically possible or even scientifically feasible, then feel free to expand. In English.

Shalom.

Last edited by i_like_black; June 11th 2012 at 12:08 PM. Reason: correcting typo.
   
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#21 (permalink)) Old
Member
Experienced TeenHelper
******
 
chickenonsteroids's Avatar
 

Posts: 509
Join Date: August 9th 2011

Re: Miracle of the creation of the embryo - June 11th 2012, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_like_black View Post

There are two things that should NEVER be influenced by religion: these are science, and politics.
Do not let your beliefs interfere with scientific method, or rigorous testing, or anything like that.

Islam is essentially political in nature. Since Allah has set down a law (sharia) the country that follows it should follow the law since it's divine and perfect. Islam isn't scientific but it's also a political religion.

Sadly.


Hey, guess why i smile a lot... because it's worth it

People who don't want you to think are never your friends.
   
  (#22 (permalink)) Old
NevermindMe Offline
The Straight Edge Sniper
I've been here a while
********
 
NevermindMe's Avatar
 
Gender: Male

Posts: 1,816
Join Date: March 8th 2011

Re: Miracle of the creation of the embryo - June 11th 2012, 03:26 PM

i_like_black: That was the best post I've ever seen from you, namely the last paragraph.

- Justin



"Buy it, use it, break it, fix it,
Trash it, change it, mail, upgrade it,
Charge it, point it, zoom it, press it,
Snap it, work it, quick, erase it,
Write it, cut it, paste it, save it,
Load it, check it, quick, rewrite it"
Technologic
   
  (#23 (permalink)) Old
SouthernBelle. Offline
InsaneAnnie
I've been here a while
********
 
SouthernBelle.'s Avatar
 
Name: Anna
Gender: Female
Location: West Virginia, US

Posts: 1,056
Blog Entries: 5
Join Date: November 30th 2010

Re: Miracle of the creation of the embryo - June 11th 2012, 05:51 PM

I think it can be interpreted as a miracle by some. If you think about it, it is kind of a amazing that a completely new being capable of thoughts completely seperate from the original creators (being the mother and the father) is born from cells.


Personally, I think Islam is a beautiful religion, and I think that the Quran holds some of the most beautiful writings -- I've always read it as something as free-verse poetry.


And I think we ought to give this person a little respect. After all, he or she is only trying to discuss his or her religion and beliefs with us. That should be a peaceful thing, not something that mocks or offends others. People who really believe in anything -- this or something else -- don't deserve to be picked at and harried because they just want to share.

If I was a mod... Half of you would be banned right now, because every time I open a thread in this forum, I find this same group of idiots ganging up to mock someone else's beliefs. It's childish, it's unfair, and by posting things like this you just show what closed-minded imbeciles you all are.

This should be a place to discuss our differences in religion peacefully. Hell, if anything on this board is triggering to people, it's probably you idiots who insist on stressing out religiously devout people -- who have every right to express their views amongst themselves. You don't have to go sticking your nose in every single time. If you don't like what they post, ignore it.

I'm damned tired of coming on here and seeing a bunch of quarreling. This is the only board on this forum that's like this.


Anna's Personal Keys to Happiness
1. Do what you want within the bounds of reason, whenever you want to, and regret nothing. 2. If you have an opinion, don't beat around the bush, or there isn't a point in saying it. 3. Don't keep the company of anyone who won't like you and will try to change you.



   
  (#24 (permalink)) Old
Daivia Offline
Why Hussie? Why?
Senior TeenHelper
*******
 
Daivia's Avatar
 
Name: Maeve
Age: 25
Gender: Female
Location: The Peach State

Posts: 878
Blog Entries: 13
Join Date: July 30th 2011

Re: Miracle of the creation of the embryo - June 11th 2012, 06:26 PM

This person can't even hold together basic sentence structure, let alone actual arguments. Generally speaking, that sort of skill is pretty standard when attempting a debate.

Not mention, this seems to be a pure ctrl-c,ctrl-v troll: http://www.samharris.org/forum/viewt.../16526/#221295

Oh, and generally speaking, calling someone an idiot does not help with your argument nor does it contribute to keeping the thread free of "triggers".

It's funny that you read the Quran as free-verse poetry, as I read the Bible as a child's fairy tale.
   
  (#25 (permalink)) Old
Koharuchan Offline
Skittles Minion
I can't get enough
*********
 
Koharuchan's Avatar
 
Name: Haru
Age: 25
Gender: Female
Location: Totoro's Hollow, just south of Iraw

Posts: 2,852
Blog Entries: 54
Join Date: March 20th 2011

Re: Miracle of the creation of the embryo - June 11th 2012, 06:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eldora View Post
I think it can be interpreted as a miracle by some. If you think about it, it is kind of a amazing that a completely new being capable of thoughts completely seperate from the original creators (being the mother and the father) is born from cells.


Personally, I think Islam is a beautiful religion, and I think that the Quran holds some of the most beautiful writings -- I've always read it as something as free-verse poetry.


And I think we ought to give this person a little respect. After all, he or she is only trying to discuss his or her religion and beliefs with us. That should be a peaceful thing, not something that mocks or offends others. People who really believe in anything -- this or something else -- don't deserve to be picked at and harried because they just want to share.

If I was a mod... Half of you would be banned right now, because every time I open a thread in this forum, I find this same group of idiots ganging up to mock someone else's beliefs. It's childish, it's unfair, and by posting things like this you just show what closed-minded imbeciles you all are.

This should be a place to discuss our differences in religion peacefully. Hell, if anything on this board is triggering to people, it's probably you idiots who insist on stressing out religiously devout people -- who have every right to express their views amongst themselves. You don't have to go sticking your nose in every single time. If you don't like what they post, ignore it.

I'm damned tired of coming on here and seeing a bunch of quarreling. This is the only board on this forum that's like this.
Actually, no they wouldn't. The banning process is extensive and requires discussion, unless the person is a spammer or troll. You can't just ban whoever you want just because they're being rude in your eyes, that's not how the banning process works.

Next, you're right, it should; but this is more of a religious debate forum than anything, and debates get heated. That's just how it works. The OP is entitled to their beliefs, just as everyone who comments are entitled to their beliefs as well. And if those beliefs differ, they have the right to voice their view on it. Yeah, it can get harsh. But that's what happens in debates. No matter what your beliefs are, other people will disagree and question/debate you. That's how it works.

Finally, no, this is not the only forum like this. Current events and debates also gets pretty heated as well. I see it happen every day. As I've already stated several times, that's how debates work. They just tend to get heated, especially when religion comes into play.


I love my Big Sleepy Bear.
I still fill my panties; do YOU?
No great artist ever sees things as they really are. If he did, he would cease to be an artist. -Oscar Wilde
Buddy since 12/25/11 Self Expressions mod since 4/23/12 Helplink mentor since 5/9/12 . . . . . .Skittlify.
I was blessed by your companionship from 12/24/01-6/27/13
   
  (#26 (permalink)) Old
eninn Offline
Banned
Welcome me, I'm new!
*
 
eninn's Avatar
 
Age: 32

Posts: 24
Join Date: June 1st 2012

Re: Miracle of the creation of the embryo - June 11th 2012, 06:49 PM

[quote=Eldora;895043]I think it can be interpreted as a miracle by some. If you think about it, it is kind of a amazing that a completely new being capable of thoughts completely seperate from the original creators (being the mother and the father) is born from cells.


Personally, I think Islam is a beautiful religion, and I think that the Quran holds some of the most beautiful writings -- I've always read it as something as free-verse poetry.


And I think we ought to give this person a little respect.


Thank you
This is your kindness
You are
Respectable and fair
   
  (#27 (permalink)) Old
eninn Offline
Banned
Welcome me, I'm new!
*
 
eninn's Avatar
 
Age: 32

Posts: 24
Join Date: June 1st 2012

Re: Miracle of the creation of the embryo - June 11th 2012, 07:01 PM

القرآن الكريم يكشف طريقة تكوين الجنين بإعتراف الغرب

youtube

الإعجاز العلمي في القرآن - مراحل تكون الجنينyoutube

مقطع مؤثر- يوسف استس مع شاب مسيحي -


مترجم

youtube
   
  (#28 (permalink)) Old
eninn Offline
Banned
Welcome me, I'm new!
*
 
eninn's Avatar
 
Age: 32

Posts: 24
Join Date: June 1st 2012

Re: Miracle of the creation of the embryo - June 11th 2012, 07:04 PM

Sayings of Western scientists
Honestly the Koran
And a miracle baby

in youtube
   
  (#29 (permalink)) Old
SouthernBelle. Offline
InsaneAnnie
I've been here a while
********
 
SouthernBelle.'s Avatar
 
Name: Anna
Gender: Female
Location: West Virginia, US

Posts: 1,056
Blog Entries: 5
Join Date: November 30th 2010

Re: Miracle of the creation of the embryo - June 11th 2012, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koharuchan View Post
Actually, no they wouldn't. The banning process is extensive and requires discussion, unless the person is a spammer or troll. You can't just ban whoever you want just because they're being rude in your eyes, that's not how the banning process works.

Next, you're right, it should; but this is more of a religious debate forum than anything, and debates get heated. That's just how it works. The OP is entitled to their beliefs, just as everyone who comments are entitled to their beliefs as well. And if those beliefs differ, they have the right to voice their view on it. Yeah, it can get harsh. But that's what happens in debates. No matter what your beliefs are, other people will disagree and question/debate you. That's how it works.

Finally, no, this is not the only forum like this. Current events and debates also gets pretty heated as well. I see it happen every day. As I've already stated several times, that's how debates work. They just tend to get heated, especially when religion comes into play.
My point is that some of the people who come on here aren't looking for debates, but get them anyway. Some people just want to share their messages because they like to do so. Perhaps I should suggest the creation of a non-debate religious board, because it's bullshit that someone can't simply share their beliefs without having a crowd of atheists and Christians breathing down their necks. It's a mess, and that's all it is. Saying it's simply 'how it works' doesn't cut it, either. People have a right to voice their opinion without having people criticize them or try to change them. Some people are actually proud of their beliefs, and just want others to know that hey, they believe this or that way, and they think it's amazing.

Sure, I couldn't ban them. My point is that some -- without mentioning names -- should be banned for their harshness. A lot of them are trolls, who flame the original poster just to start an argument. They need to understand without partiality to one group that discriminating or mocking people whose beliefs are different only reflects badly on themselves. They don't look smart. They just think they are.

Ah, and yes: I forgot the Current Events & Debates section. It's still not as bad as this one, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eninn View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eldora View Post
I think it can be interpreted as a miracle by some. If you think about it, it is kind of a amazing that a completely new being capable of thoughts completely seperate from the original creators (being the mother and the father) is born from cells.


Personally, I think Islam is a beautiful religion, and I think that the Quran holds some of the most beautiful writings -- I've always read it as something as free-verse poetry.


And I think we ought to give this person a little respect.

Thank you
This is your kindness
You are
Respectable and fair
You're very welcome. Just out of curiosity, is English your first language?


Anna's Personal Keys to Happiness
1. Do what you want within the bounds of reason, whenever you want to, and regret nothing. 2. If you have an opinion, don't beat around the bush, or there isn't a point in saying it. 3. Don't keep the company of anyone who won't like you and will try to change you.




Last edited by SouthernBelle.; June 11th 2012 at 07:55 PM.
   
  (#30 (permalink)) Old
LlamaLlamaDuck Offline
Llama Lover/Skittle Minion
Jeez, get a life!
***********
 
LlamaLlamaDuck's Avatar
 
Name: Louise
Age: 26
Gender: Female
Location: Scotland

Posts: 6,046
Blog Entries: 295
Join Date: July 14th 2009

Re: Miracle of the creation of the embryo - June 11th 2012, 09:41 PM

Everyone here is entitled to their own beliefs, no matter what they are. No one has any right to attack anyone else for either what they believe, or they way they explain their beliefs to us.
In other words: Lay off and be nice.

Let's try and keep on topic, people.


Throw those curtains wide
One day like this a year would see me right


We are the rainbow
Or click here for some grovelling.
   
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#31 (permalink)) Old
LlamaLlamaDuck Offline
Llama Lover/Skittle Minion
Jeez, get a life!
***********
 
LlamaLlamaDuck's Avatar
 
Name: Louise
Age: 26
Gender: Female
Location: Scotland

Posts: 6,046
Blog Entries: 295
Join Date: July 14th 2009

Re: Miracle of the creation of the embryo - June 11th 2012, 09:41 PM

Everyone here is entitled to their own beliefs, no matter what they are. No one has any right to attack anyone else for either what they believe, or they way they explain their beliefs to us.
In other words: Lay off and be nice.

Let's try and keep on topic, people.


Throw those curtains wide
One day like this a year would see me right


We are the rainbow
Or click here for some grovelling.
   
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#32 (permalink)) Old
eninn Offline
Banned
Welcome me, I'm new!
*
 
eninn's Avatar
 
Age: 32

Posts: 24
Join Date: June 1st 2012

Re: Miracle of the creation of the embryo - June 12th 2012, 06:21 PM

Thank you for reading topic

   
  (#33 (permalink)) Old
Daivia Offline
Why Hussie? Why?
Senior TeenHelper
*******
 
Daivia's Avatar
 
Name: Maeve
Age: 25
Gender: Female
Location: The Peach State

Posts: 878
Blog Entries: 13
Join Date: July 30th 2011

Re: Miracle of the creation of the embryo - June 15th 2012, 04:38 PM

Furthermore:
http://kaheel7.com/eng/index.php/hea...ts-of-creation
http://www.arrogantatheist.com/forum...cussionID=3005
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/fo...age1857330/pg1
http://www.lurkingglass.com/threads/...embryo.101014/
http://www.englishtown.msn.com.tw/co...s/Default.aspx
http://foolingislam.blogspot.com/
http://m.patriotsplanet.com/showthread.php?t=64012
http://www.as-ansar.com/vb/archive/i...p/t-53759.html
http://ako-muslim.co.de/index.php/co...ured&start=105

Seriously, why the need to post the same exact message on many boards?
   
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Tags
creation, embryo, miracle

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All material copyright ©1998-2019, TeenHelp.
Terms | Legal | Privacy | Conduct | Complaints

Powered by vBulletin®.
Copyright ©2000-2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search engine optimization by vBSEO.
Theme developed in association with vBStyles.