TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

  • Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!


Religion and Spirituality, Science and Philosophy Use this forum to discuss what you believe in. This is a place where everyone may share their views freely.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Member
Average Joe
***
 
ReasonsForRecovery's Avatar
 
Name: Emily
Gender: Female
Location: Maryland

Posts: 151
Blog Entries: 6
Join Date: April 9th 2011

3 Things - June 4th 2012, 10:20 PM

We are talking about Christianity.

1. Is homosexually a sin?
2.Is killing yourself a sin?

Finally, on youtube I found this video that basically sums up are religion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2BW_yButTk

Hope you enjoy it.
  Send a message via Skype™ to ReasonsForRecovery 
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Member
I've been here a while
********
 
ThisWillDestroyYou's Avatar
 
Name: Michael
Gender: Male
Location: USA

Posts: 1,050
Join Date: July 5th 2011

Re: 3 Things - June 4th 2012, 11:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebunny96 View Post
We are talking about Christianity.

1. Is homosexually a sin?
2.Is killing yourself a sin?

Finally, on youtube I found this video that basically sums up are religion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2BW_yButTk

Hope you enjoy it.
1) If it doesn't come from faith, it is sin.
2) See number 1.


"For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love."
- Carl Sagan
   
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Daivia Offline
Why Hussie? Why?
Senior TeenHelper
*******
 
Daivia's Avatar
 
Name: Maeve
Age: 25
Gender: Female
Location: The Peach State

Posts: 878
Blog Entries: 13
Join Date: July 30th 2011

Re: 3 Things - June 4th 2012, 11:53 PM

Quote:
We have sin inside of us, inherent in our DNA?
Bullshit. What a steaming pile of it too.

1. See #2

2. There is no such thing as "sin".

Meh.... the video.... not as captivating as that other guy we discussed awhile, the guy who was convinced Jesus was separate from religion
   
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Koharuchan Offline
Skittles Minion
I can't get enough
*********
 
Koharuchan's Avatar
 
Name: Haru
Age: 25
Gender: Female
Location: Totoro's Hollow, just south of Iraw

Posts: 2,852
Blog Entries: 54
Join Date: March 20th 2011

Re: 3 Things - June 5th 2012, 01:28 AM

My computer is slow so I can't load the video right now. However...

1. No. NO. NO. Homosexuality is in no way a sin, and I'm tired of hearing people say it is, and I'm even more tired of these people who act all high and mighty because they are "devout Christians," going on about how homosexuals are abominations and are going to hell. It is utter and complete BULLSHIT.

2. I honestly don't know. I really don't know where I stand on the issue of suicide.


I love my Big Sleepy Bear.
I still fill my panties; do YOU?
No great artist ever sees things as they really are. If he did, he would cease to be an artist. -Oscar Wilde
Buddy since 12/25/11 Self Expressions mod since 4/23/12 Helplink mentor since 5/9/12 . . . . . .Skittlify.
I was blessed by your companionship from 12/24/01-6/27/13
   
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
Youth Pastor Offline
Member
Junior TeenHelper
****
 
Youth Pastor's Avatar
 
Name: Youth Pastor
Gender: Male

Posts: 237
Join Date: March 2nd 2009

Re: 3 Things - June 5th 2012, 05:56 AM

Homosexuality is a sin. Now before anyone gets upset and wants to start tearing me up over that sentence consider something here. I'm not being negative to anyone else's comments. I disagree with people who think homosexuality is ok. However, I'm not going to degrade them due to their opinion. I respect contrasting opinions.

Suicide is also a sin. It's murder.

If you want to discuss more PM me.


To the world you might be one person but to one person you might be the world

Failure isn't when you get knocked down, it's when you don't get back up
   
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
Coffee. Offline
Condom Queen
TeenHelp Addict
************
 
Coffee.'s Avatar
 
Name: Traci
Age: 26
Gender: she/her/hers
Location: North Carolina

Posts: 8,147
Blog Entries: 639
Join Date: October 29th 2009

Re: 3 Things - June 5th 2012, 07:25 AM

I couldn't watch even ten seconds of that video. You didn't say it was a rap. That's just as bad as that awful "performance poetry guy" who couldn't rhyme.

1. I don't believe in religions that degrade natural human behavior to be able to control people.
2. See number one.

Sorry to offend anybody, not meaning to, that's just my opinion.


I said to the sun, "Tell me about the big bang"
& the sun said “it hurts to become."
Andrea Gibson, "I Sing The Body Electric; Especially When My Power Is Out"
  Send a message via MSN to Coffee.  
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
Member
I've been here a while
********
 
Age of Ignorance's Avatar
 
Name: Mitch
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Posts: 1,391
Blog Entries: 31
Join Date: February 3rd 2009

Re: 3 Things - June 5th 2012, 08:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youth Pastor View Post
Suicide is also a sin. It's murder.

If you want to discuss more PM me.
Firstly, I don't want to PM you to have a debate. You came here.

Secondly, the term "murder" does not denote the killing of human life, it denotes the unlawful, unjustified killing of another human being. It is not a term of scripture, it is a term of law. In most Western countries, including Australia (see, for example, the Crimes Act 1958 (Vic)), New Zealand (see the Crimes Act 1961 (NZ)), England (see the Homicide Act 1957 (Imp./UK)), France (see the French Penal Code), the United States (States control most crime, of which I have no access to legislation) and various other countries, the definition of "murder" is:

"Murder is when a man of sound memory and of the age of discretion, unlawfully killeth within any county of the realm any reasonable creature in rerum natura under the King's peace, with malice aforthought, either expressed by the party or implied by law, so as the party wounded, or hurt, etc. die of the wound or hurt, etc. within a year and a day of the same." - Sir Edward Coke SL PC, Chief Justice of the King's Bench, in/around 1610. This was influential, as you can imagine, on all jurisdictions.

Nonetheless, murder is NOT a word of scripture, but a word of law. You cannot apply "murder" as akin to "sin".


Because in the end, it doesn't even matter.
   
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#8 (permalink)) Old
Heathen Offline
Beauty and Bedlam
Jeez, get a life!
***********
 
Heathen's Avatar
 
Name: Jordan
Age: 29
Gender: Female

Posts: 5,326
Blog Entries: 535
Join Date: January 6th 2009

Re: 3 Things - June 5th 2012, 11:37 PM

1) No, I do not believe homosexuality is a sin.
2) I'm not certain. I've been told it is a sin, but I have yet to see it referenced in the Bible. Either way, I don't believe that suicide is a good decision.



The moon asked the crow
For a little show
In the hazy milk of twilight
No one had to know
The moon asked the crow...
  Send a message via Yahoo to Heathen  
  (#9 (permalink)) Old
George^^ Offline
Hi :D
Senior TeenHelper
*******
 
George^^'s Avatar
 
Name: George
Age: 21
Gender: Other
Location: Guess

Posts: 993
Blog Entries: 29
Join Date: January 20th 2012

Re: 3 Things - June 7th 2012, 12:34 AM

1) No, because all love is just that, love. Whether or not it's heterosexual or homosexual, it's just love.

2) I've spent time thinking about this, as someone who has thought of suicide, I don't think of it as a "sin", Why send someone who went through pain that is sometimes not of their own to hell?- I bet a big number of people who do commit suicide do so because of bullying, because of something outside of themselves. Maybe they didn't see the other better possibilities, but it would be cruel to send them to hell for escape from a bad situation.


I've said it once, I've said it twice, I've said it a thousand fucking times
That I'm OK, that I'm fine, that it's all just in my mind
But this has got the best of me, and I can't seem to sleep
It's not 'cause you're not with me, it's cause you never leave
   
  (#10 (permalink)) Old
Jack Lowden Offline
Afternoon.
Outside, huh?
**********
 
Jack Lowden's Avatar
 
Age: 27
Gender: Female
Location: FOR IRAW!!! ;)

Posts: 3,936
Join Date: March 16th 2012

Re: 3 Things - June 7th 2012, 02:13 AM

1. No.
2. Might be, but I doubt it's gonna send someone directly to hell like some people claim.



   
  (#11 (permalink)) Old
NevermindMe Offline
The Straight Edge Sniper
I've been here a while
********
 
NevermindMe's Avatar
 
Gender: Male

Posts: 1,816
Join Date: March 8th 2011

Re: 3 Things - June 8th 2012, 03:49 AM

1. No.
2. Yes. Murder isn't a sin because you kill someone, they're dead who cares? It's a sin because of the harm you're doing to their family and friends who depend on them, and love them.

- Justin



"Buy it, use it, break it, fix it,
Trash it, change it, mail, upgrade it,
Charge it, point it, zoom it, press it,
Snap it, work it, quick, erase it,
Write it, cut it, paste it, save it,
Load it, check it, quick, rewrite it"
Technologic
   
  (#12 (permalink)) Old
Daivia Offline
Why Hussie? Why?
Senior TeenHelper
*******
 
Daivia's Avatar
 
Name: Maeve
Age: 25
Gender: Female
Location: The Peach State

Posts: 878
Blog Entries: 13
Join Date: July 30th 2011

Re: 3 Things - June 8th 2012, 04:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKmadu619 View Post
2. Yes. Murder isn't a sin because you kill someone, they're dead who cares? It's a sin because of the harm you're doing to their family and friends who depend on them, and love them.
As I've said before, this sentiment (one's responsibilities towards others above oneself) doesn't apply to everyone. Some do not have family or friends, and by your logic it would therefore not be a sin for them to commit suicide.
   
  (#13 (permalink)) Old
NevermindMe Offline
The Straight Edge Sniper
I've been here a while
********
 
NevermindMe's Avatar
 
Gender: Male

Posts: 1,816
Join Date: March 8th 2011

Re: 3 Things - June 8th 2012, 07:30 PM

ReluctantPegasister: Not one faimly member, friend, or anyone who cares? And they wouldn't acheive even one positive thing with their life that would in some way help anyone at all? Then no, it would not be a sin. However everyone can contribute to society and help others in some way at some point in life. Even donating five dollars to a chairity would count as having others dependant on you, thus making your death a sin. All human life has weight, if you see it or not. All people make small contributions that will make the world better.

I don't think it's a one-way trip to hell, but I do think it is a sin.

- Justin



"Buy it, use it, break it, fix it,
Trash it, change it, mail, upgrade it,
Charge it, point it, zoom it, press it,
Snap it, work it, quick, erase it,
Write it, cut it, paste it, save it,
Load it, check it, quick, rewrite it"
Technologic
   
  (#14 (permalink)) Old
Tegan Offline
Make a wish...
Senior TeenHelper
*******
 
Tegan's Avatar
 
Name: Tegan
Age: 25
Gender: Female
Location: England

Posts: 977
Blog Entries: 7
Join Date: January 6th 2009

Re: 3 Things - June 8th 2012, 08:56 PM

1) Well as a female Christian WITH A GIRLFRIEND, I'd have to say no. I've always been taught that God created everyone and God is all powerful and all loving - if God is both all-powerful AND all-loving then why on earth would he intentionally create a being who would be, by nature, sinful. I reject the idea that homosexuality is sent as a trial, because I don't believe that God would create a human whose life would be spent suffering under the burden of rejecting homosexuality (The inconsistent triad strikes again... *dweeby philosophy reference

2) This is a tough one, I mean, I can understand why people would think it was sinful. Not only from the whole God created life and therefore life is sacred point of view, but also from the idea that God rejects the concept of people intentionally hurting others. And suicide hurts people, its not a self-contained act that only impacts the person who takes their life? However, I do think that if a person was unable to bear the suffering that they face on this earth, then they will be met in heaven by a benevolent God who will reverse their suffering in heaven. Therefore I do not think it is a sin?

Ultimately I believe that God forgives. Even if both of these things are sins I don't think that they are beyond forgiveness. And it isn't our place to condemn people, only God can do that.


You are the one, the one who lies next to me,
Whispers "hello, I missed you quite terribly"


   
  (#15 (permalink)) Old
Member
I've been here a while
********
 
Age of Ignorance's Avatar
 
Name: Mitch
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Posts: 1,391
Blog Entries: 31
Join Date: February 3rd 2009

Re: 3 Things - June 9th 2012, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Of Mike and Men View Post
1) If it doesn't come from faith, it is sin.
2) See number 1.
I'm not entirely sure what you mean by this, Mike. Are you able to explain?

It seems ambiguous (not uncertain, just ambiguous); do you mean that if you don't believe/aren't faithful, it is sin? But if you are faithful, it is not? Or if you are faithful, you can be forgiven for it?


Because in the end, it doesn't even matter.
   
  (#16 (permalink)) Old
RadkeLover Offline
Member
Junior TeenHelper
****
 
RadkeLover's Avatar
 
Name: Tyler
Gender: Male
Location: USA

Posts: 223
Blog Entries: 33
Join Date: February 10th 2011

Re: 3 Things - June 9th 2012, 07:07 PM

Christianity is full of bullshit, its just bullshit and should be demolished.


What is love? I lost the meaning long ago.
  Send a message via AIM to RadkeLover Send a message via MSN to RadkeLover Send a message via Skype™ to RadkeLover 
  (#17 (permalink)) Old
Terry Offline
Canadian Bacon
Regular TeenHelper
*****
 
Terry's Avatar
 
Name: Terry
Age: 27
Gender: Male
Location: Canada

Posts: 367
Join Date: May 29th 2009

Re: 3 Things - June 9th 2012, 07:37 PM

Both are clearly stated as sins in some religions. My personal opinion is that neither are.


Self pity will not rescue you.
Sometimes we have to save our own lives,
not because no one else cares, but because no one else can.

Life for you has been less than kind
So take a number, stand in line
We've all been sorry, we've all been hurt
But how we survive is what makes us who we are.

Dreamed up the maps, give me the charcoal and the paper
We invent paths they cannot see, and they're too scared to walk


Only after disaster can we be resurrected. It's only after you've lost everything that you are free to do anything.
   
  (#18 (permalink)) Old
NevermindMe Offline
The Straight Edge Sniper
I've been here a while
********
 
NevermindMe's Avatar
 
Gender: Male

Posts: 1,816
Join Date: March 8th 2011

Re: 3 Things - June 9th 2012, 10:29 PM

RadkeLover: It cannot be both bullshit and full of bullshit. Decide which it is.

I also love how you believe in wichcraft, pagan rituals, and worshipping the devil which makes complete sense to you, but the religion of others... well you just can't be tolerant of that.

While you're at it, why don't you claim to know the one true God, make fun of all the others, and then give some uncited source that somehow proves your point. Hmm?

The irony is reaching dangerously high levels.

- Justin



"Buy it, use it, break it, fix it,
Trash it, change it, mail, upgrade it,
Charge it, point it, zoom it, press it,
Snap it, work it, quick, erase it,
Write it, cut it, paste it, save it,
Load it, check it, quick, rewrite it"
Technologic

Last edited by NevermindMe; June 9th 2012 at 10:35 PM.
   
  (#19 (permalink)) Old
Member
I've been here a while
********
 
Age of Ignorance's Avatar
 
Name: Mitch
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Posts: 1,391
Blog Entries: 31
Join Date: February 3rd 2009

Re: 3 Things - June 10th 2012, 03:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKmadu619 View Post
RadkeLover: It cannot be both bullshit and full of bullshit. Decide which it is.

- Justin
Actually, linguistically at least, an object can be both full of bullshit and bullshit at the same time, because the object of the subject has altered. In one sense, the object of the first is the contents, and the object of the second is not the same as the object of the first.


Because in the end, it doesn't even matter.
   
  (#20 (permalink)) Old
NevermindMe Offline
The Straight Edge Sniper
I've been here a while
********
 
NevermindMe's Avatar
 
Gender: Male

Posts: 1,816
Join Date: March 8th 2011

Re: 3 Things - June 10th 2012, 04:46 AM

True, however if you have a cup of bullshit, you could say it was full of bullshit.

You would not however state that a pile of bullshit is full of bullshit. That would be redundancy.

- Justin



"Buy it, use it, break it, fix it,
Trash it, change it, mail, upgrade it,
Charge it, point it, zoom it, press it,
Snap it, work it, quick, erase it,
Write it, cut it, paste it, save it,
Load it, check it, quick, rewrite it"
Technologic
   
  (#21 (permalink)) Old
Ambedo. Offline
I'm as sane as I ever was.

Outside, huh?
**********
 
Ambedo.'s Avatar
 
Name: Sam
Age: 25
Gender: Female

Posts: 3,573
Blog Entries: 26
Join Date: July 19th 2011

Re: 3 Things - June 10th 2012, 06:03 AM

I'm a Christian, but I don't think either one of these is a sin.


wanderlust consumed her;
foreign hearts & exotic minds compelled her.
she had a gypsy soul
and a vibrant heart for the unknown.
-d. marie
   
  (#22 (permalink)) Old
Member
I've been here a while
********
 
Age of Ignorance's Avatar
 
Name: Mitch
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Posts: 1,391
Blog Entries: 31
Join Date: February 3rd 2009

Re: 3 Things - June 10th 2012, 06:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKmadu619 View Post
True, however if you have a cup of bullshit, you could say it was full of bullshit.

You would not however state that a pile of bullshit is full of bullshit. That would be redundancy.

- Justin
I agree. However, you forget that "bullshit" has multiple meanings, not simply the noun denoting cow or bull manure. It's also an adjective with a differing definition to the noun; bullshit seems to denote falsehood. Christianity can be false, and its contents can be false.

(on a side note, this appears to be a complete waste of debating space).


Because in the end, it doesn't even matter.
   
  (#23 (permalink)) Old
Twinge Offline
Forever we'll just lay here
Senior TeenHelper
*******
 
Twinge's Avatar
 
Name: Vint Fall
Age: 24
Gender: Child
Location: The Abyss of your Psyche

Posts: 808
Blog Entries: 7
Join Date: May 25th 2010

Re: 3 Things - June 10th 2012, 03:29 PM

1 and 2 are both sins according to the Bible, I believe that's obvious and already discussed. But in personal opinion, I don't think so. Living and Loving is a choice(both being main components to life on Earth). And nothing should be a sin as long it directly affects you and not anybody else around you(unlike murder or stealing etc.)
So that's just my thought.


I moved back while
my head was turned.

Upside down
closer to the end.

Afraid of the dark
within future times.

I'm drowning there,
my final chase.
   
  (#24 (permalink)) Old
Disappearing Offline
Member
Senior TeenHelper
*******
 
Disappearing's Avatar
 
Gender: Female

Posts: 991
Join Date: November 20th 2011

Re: 3 Things - June 10th 2012, 10:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebunny96 View Post
We are talking about Christianity.

1. Is homosexually a sin?
2.Is killing yourself a sin?

Finally, on youtube I found this video that basically sums up are religion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2BW_yButTk

Hope you enjoy it.
1. yes
2. yes
   
  (#25 (permalink)) Old
i_like_black Offline
Awesomesauce.
Experienced TeenHelper
******
 
i_like_black's Avatar
 
Name: Jess
Age: 31
Gender: Boobs and pubes
Location: Right here.

Posts: 683
Blog Entries: 349
Join Date: February 23rd 2010

Re: 3 Things - June 11th 2012, 05:17 AM

I was taught that whilst homosexual actions are a sin, homosexual thoughts and urges are not.

Suicide is biblically ambiguous - I mean, Judas Iscariot hanged himself out of remorse and it was somewhat an act of contrition. But without his betrayal, Jesus never would have had the opportunity to do all the metaphysical stuff he did. Therefore, did Judas sin? I don't know.

Ultimately, if you're a believer, then it's between you and God.
I no longer know where I stand on either of these issues, having failed to kill myself, and having had a girlfriend for 3 years at one stage. In fact these days, I'm not even sure if there's a God. Time will tell.

Also, biblical teaching is open to interpretation, so as I said, for believers, it's between themselves and God.
Nothing like 40 days of fasting in the wilderness to figure it out though
   
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#26 (permalink)) Old
RadkeLover Offline
Member
Junior TeenHelper
****
 
RadkeLover's Avatar
 
Name: Tyler
Gender: Male
Location: USA

Posts: 223
Blog Entries: 33
Join Date: February 10th 2011

Re: 3 Things - June 11th 2012, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKmadu619 View Post
RadkeLover: It cannot be both bullshit and full of bullshit. Decide which it is.

I also love how you believe in wichcraft, pagan rituals, and worshipping the devil which makes complete sense to you, but the religion of others... well you just can't be tolerant of that.

While you're at it, why don't you claim to know the one true God, make fun of all the others, and then give some uncited source that somehow proves your point. Hmm?

The irony is reaching dangerously high levels.

- Justin
I have first hand knowlege of christianity, i used to be christian and its witchcraft not wichcraft, pagan rituals are basically the same as going to church, and if you would educate yourself i do not worship the devil that is Luciferianism not Satanism.


What is love? I lost the meaning long ago.
  Send a message via AIM to RadkeLover Send a message via MSN to RadkeLover Send a message via Skype™ to RadkeLover 
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#27 (permalink)) Old
NevermindMe Offline
The Straight Edge Sniper
I've been here a while
********
 
NevermindMe's Avatar
 
Gender: Male

Posts: 1,816
Join Date: March 8th 2011

Re: 3 Things - June 11th 2012, 08:10 PM

RadkeLover: Sorry about the typo.

However in your own words: Pagan Rituals are "basically the same as going to church," So if they're "basically the same" then why are your beliefs somehow completely sane, while going to church is "bullshit"? This is your wording, not mine. You claim they are "basically the same" and yet somehow one is so far out and crazy, while something that is "basically the same" is totally sane, and rational.

"Their shared features include symbolic association with, admiration for the character of, and even veneration of Satan or similar rebellious, promethean, and liberating figures."

- Wikipedia

Veneration is the admiration, respect and honouring of a saint or religious figure. Essentially worship with slight deviations. "Basically the same".

I believe I am educated, and I also believe that your arguement hinged on the assumption I am not.

I find your lack of knowledge on your own religion and need to belittle other's beliefs quite hilarious.

- Justin



"Buy it, use it, break it, fix it,
Trash it, change it, mail, upgrade it,
Charge it, point it, zoom it, press it,
Snap it, work it, quick, erase it,
Write it, cut it, paste it, save it,
Load it, check it, quick, rewrite it"
Technologic
   
  (#28 (permalink)) Old
Megan1 Offline
Member
Senior TeenHelper
*******
 
Megan1's Avatar
 
Name: Megan
Gender: Female
Location: USA

Posts: 928
Join Date: February 6th 2010

Re: 3 Things - June 12th 2012, 03:57 PM

According to the bible, both are sins. However, everyone sins, and there is a way to be saved from the sins you've committed so you can still go to Heaven. If you'd like to know how, please go to www.themostimportantthing.webs.com and click on "Why Do I Need Jesus?". There are a few short paragraphs there that explain the whole thing. If you want bible verses to back any of it up or have any questions, feel free to reply here or message me.
   
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Tags
things

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All material copyright ©1998-2019, TeenHelp.
Terms | Legal | Privacy | Conduct | Complaints

Powered by vBulletin®.
Copyright ©2000-2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search engine optimization by vBSEO.
Theme developed in association with vBStyles.