TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Religion and Spirituality, Science and Philosophy Use this forum to discuss what you believe in. This is a place where everyone may share their views freely.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
jakal Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

vampires and mafia - August 17th 2014, 11:41 PM

okay, so I have several friends, some of which are known mobsters, such as Mike childs. I have heard many fantastic claims from my mob friends involving vampires. particularly, they claim to work with them. I have heard much of them from these friends, such as vampires, and humans were created by the annunAki. the annual were extraterrestrial believed by the ancient Sumerian to have created us through what is described in the scientific community as genetic engineering. the word thing is, that I am actually partial to believing it, given the nature of my sources, and the fact that I have received the same details from two rival mafia families. but, alas, there is a problem. they claim that I am a half vampire human hybrid of the oldest vampire clan who was placed with a human family when my brother tried to kill me since he did not want me to take the throne as king due to my "tainted" blood.
but seriously, the alternative is that two Maria's who hate each other are working together. plus, I have noticed suspicious people who keep popping up around me. and I hate to say it, but the only logical explanation is that these people were tailing me.
I don't mean to sound delusional, but perhaps this world is just stranger than fiction.
am I alone here in believing in vampires?

"Truth is God." -Ghandi

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Lizzie Offline
Volunteering Officer
Outside, huh?

Name: Lizzie

Re: vampires and mafia - August 18th 2014, 03:13 AM

I know there are people out there that believe they need human blood, or crave its use in a ceremonial purpose.

I believe in the idea of emotional vampires. These people always have drama and need advice..... yet never seem to take it. When you are done talking to them you feel drained. They thrive off of the emotions and the good will of others. Read here for more info: http://friendship.about.com/od/Frien...al-Vampire.htm

As for blood thirsty, middle of the night, Dracula types... The idea of the undead doesn't really sit well with me. I choose not to believe in the evil blood sucking type.

Interested in becoming a staff member? Feel free to PM me, or apply HERE!
::Teen Help Member Since 2006::
::Staff Member for ten years::
~Blessed Be~

(#3 (permalink)) Old
.:Bibliophile:. Online
PM me anytime!

TeenHelp Veteran

Re: vampires and mafia - August 18th 2014, 05:30 AM

I don't believe in vampires. I think that they are just fictional characters that were made up. It would be an interesting thing if they did exist but I just can't fathom the idea of them being real.

|Lead Moderator|Newsletter Officer|

(#4 (permalink)) Old
gdheiwmow Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Re: vampires and mafia - August 18th 2014, 09:15 AM

There is such a thing as "human vampires" which for simplicity's sake is sometimes referred to as "vampyres". Primarily, it is made up of two groups: sanguinarians and psychics. Sanguinarians, such as myself, are the ones who consume blood. Psychics supposedly draw energy from things such as emotions, sex, and the environment. For reasons of nobody probably caring for a lengthy explanation, I will just say that these are mortal humans who, for one reason or another, are required to intake blood or energy in order to maintain health. Those who simply enjoy blood but do not need it aren't generally viewed as vampyres, but as fetishists. I should also point out that this means there is no such thing as "half" as you either are one or not.

Regarding the origins of the human species, it has pretty much been proven that we evolved from single-celled organisms. Sumer didn't know what evolution was, nor were they around for the beginning of human existence. It's understandable that they would hypothesize where they came from. However, the likelihood of there being vampires that are both a separate species from humans and who congregate into clans and monarchies is extremely unlikely, and impossible if you are referring to immortal beings.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Lizzie Offline
Volunteering Officer
Outside, huh?

Name: Lizzie

Re: vampires and mafia - August 18th 2014, 12:35 PM

I have heard the term psychic vampire in exchange for emotional vampire.

Interested in becoming a staff member? Feel free to PM me, or apply HERE!
::Teen Help Member Since 2006::
::Staff Member for ten years::
~Blessed Be~

(#6 (permalink)) Old
gdheiwmow Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Re: vampires and mafia - August 19th 2014, 04:31 AM

Emotional is a subcategory of psychic, so it wouldn't be wrong to call one a psychic vampire. I have encountered this phenomenon before and I believe it is the most common type, although being a sanguinarian, I am naturally a bit ambivalent about the other group. Just one of the many things complicating vampyre politics, haha.

(#7 (permalink)) Old
Lelola Offline
I've been here a while

Re: vampires and mafia - August 28th 2014, 06:40 AM

You do kind of come off as paranoid. You're friends with two rival crime factions who are telling you the same details? The same details that make you some special, vampire destined to be king with a brother out to kill you? Plus strange people following you? Then the logical conclusion about people following you involves the vampire story?

What I would view as more logical is that someone let the FBI in on your threat to get explosives to blow up your parole officer over not being allowed to have a job before jumping to the vampire story.

Last edited by Lelola; August 28th 2014 at 07:16 AM.

(#8 (permalink)) Old
jakal Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: vampires and mafia - August 28th 2014, 09:34 PM

True. And I never said I believe the vampire angle. I am open minded, however. Personally I think this shows a predisposition of mobsters to succumb to mental illness and delusional thinking due to their lifestyle. As for somebody tipping off the fib, it's impossible for anyone to trace my online identity back to me. The phone is in the name of a homeless guy, has no forward camera nor any pictures of me on it. Also, after consulting with a friend who studies the mob, it seems possible that this may be a method of inducing irrational fears in the minds of suspected informants in an effort to discredit them.

"Truth is God." -Ghandi

(#9 (permalink)) Old
Lelola Offline
I've been here a while

Re: vampires and mafia - August 29th 2014, 07:39 AM

So hopefully you're not checking your email, Facebook, or any other potentially identifying sites from that phone.

Closed Thread