TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Religion and Spirituality, Science and Philosophy Use this forum to discuss what you believe in. This is a place where everyone may share their views freely.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
MsNobleEleanor Offline
Courting Chivalrous Fidelity

I can't get enough

Question Medium/Physic - October 30th 2015, 06:29 PM

I've never been to one so please don't write anything about a negative experience. Please be mindful this can be a touchy subject for some (not for me, but for others) and if you don't believe in mediums/physics please no negativity.

Today I booked an appointment with a medium/physic and I've wanted to see one for some time now, but I never really found anyone that I liked or had the money then. Now, I have the money to do that kind of thing and I am actually excited to go. I don't really believe in a lot, I do believe in angels and some other things but I don't want to get into that. What is important to me about making the appointment is I'd read their website and it clicked with me.

Has anyone seen a medium/physic one-on-one (not in a group setting) before? I don't want to ask if it was helpful or to know what happened, but did you find it accurate for yourself?

If you have experienced it in a group setting was that also accurate?

I am more interested in knowing if they are really accurate, wouldn't that be slightly shocking that someone can do that? I mean for me, I just have a hard time knowing if they will know things, you know.

Have questions or would like to chat send me a PM
+
Senior Article Editor | Newsletter Editor | Resource Editor
Outreach Ambassador | Social Media Guru
Community Moderator | Forum Moderator

(#2 (permalink)) Old
cynefin Offline
Verbal venom.

TeenHelp Addict

Re: Medium/Physic - October 31st 2015, 04:29 AM

I've never gone, but someone in my family went after they lost their mother and their sister. From what I heard, they enjoyed the experience and found it to be welcoming, calming, and accurate. I believe they went to a group setting with some friends.

Articles & Resources Officer|Lead Moderator|Senior Newsletter Editor
The mountains are calling and I must go.
1941-2016

Nature does not rush, yet everything is accomplished
-Lao Tzu
Memories made in the mountains stay in our hearts forever
Move the body, quiet the mind

(#3 (permalink)) Old
I've been here a while

Name: Michael

Re: Medium/Physic - October 31st 2015, 09:59 PM

My girlfriend did a photography shoot at a psychic house. They had a meeting with various psychics around the US. It was a giant party for them, and get together. She said a few of them tried to talk to her about various things, and read her, etc. but that they were all horribly inaccurate. These were one-on-one. She said the ones that were accurate were very broad generalizations that would've pretty much fit any body. It seemed like she encountered a lot of fraud, essentially. Then again, neither of us are believers, so-to-speak, so that may have something to do with it. She just said their methods were very obvious.

I don't necessarily understand what you mean by was it accurate without describing her experience, but this is what she told me.

What exactly are you trying to get out of seeing a psychic?

If you go in curious, but wanting to believe, you'll likely believe whatever they say. If you go in curious, but not wanting to believe, you'll probably dismiss whatever they say. So if it's out of curiosity, I'd try researching it further before spending money on something just because you're curious.

"For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love."
- Carl Sagan

(#4 (permalink)) Old
xxpaigiexx Offline
Up In The Clouds...

I can't get enough

Name: Paige

Re: Medium/Physic - November 1st 2015, 12:00 AM

Hey there,

I visited a psychic earlier this year. I found my experience to be mostly good. There were some things she said that no one would have known about me or family, things that very few people are aware of. A lot of what she said was really accurate, although some things did not make any sense but she told me to remember those things and they would make sense later. She picked up on health issues that I have and assured me about those. I found her to be a really open, honest and calming person. I also have seen the same psychic in a group and found her to give people very accurate information there, she is also on some television shows and has done readings for celebrities and helped the police and families with finding missing people, so as far as reputations go, you cannot get much better than the woman I saw.

All I will say is look at reviews and do your homework on the person you are going to see, I know not everyone will have the same experience and where some people will say they had an excellent experience others may disagree. Try to keep and open mind and take some of what they say with a pinch of salt. I hope you enjoy your reading as much as I enjoyed mine!

If you have any other questions then please don't hesitate to PM me.

Paige

Closed Thread