TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Arrivals and Departures Whether you've just arrived or you're going away for a while, let us know here!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Rainy.Eyes Offline
Average Joe

Name: Cristian Mercado

hello, my name is Cristian - October 12th 2012, 01:29 PM

Well i have been here like since 5 or 6 days i think. But i really didnt see the introduction/departure area. Im starting with why im here and what do I want to do.
I'm here because i really lonely and i have several problems ill like someone to talk with so i could work with. I have a really strong feeling I often cant seem to cope with. Which drives me to long periods depression. I want to talk to people and make friends i could talk with my problems. I'm open to accepting anyone, ha-ha, just send me a pm or friendship request if you want to be my friend on the site. I'm a artist,I have been drawing beautiful realistic drawings for about 4 years now, I love art , it seems to be one of the ways for me to express myself.
I also love poetry, i love to write stories, im a extreme music addict. To the point were i started producing when i was at 10, never leave my headphones anywhere. And listen to music at about 12 hours a day! yes i am not lying lol .l,
But about music i limit myself from listening to actual singers. I am more of a person who MAKES my own music, and so i don't spend much time hearing singers, but instrumentals. But outside producing some of the singer i like would be Breaking Benjamin, and 30 Seconds to Mars.
I do several other hobbies such as im a extreme sports fan, but my area is the scooter. you can notice this when youre the only kid in youre neighborhood that has car pads on youre 14 inch rim scooter.I painted it and i repair them and do all kinds of upgrades to them having more than 7 which i prepared myself. I love to do what i do. And i have well ill introduce some more latter but per now im open to accepting friends

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Validity Offline
I can't get enough

Name: Jay
Location: In the deep, dark, treacherous place called my mind. Oh and Australia!

Re: hello, my name is Cristian - October 12th 2012, 01:34 PM

Hey there, I've notived you around it's great to see another scooter enthusiast! I used to ride every day, usually at the skatepark and doing rad tricks until I thought of had an accident on it and now it just wrecks my knee :P
Feel free to PM me if you ever want to talk, mate.

Jay.

Buddy since 18/11/12 LiveHelp Operator since 22/12/12 Add me on Facebook Jay Louise Shorrock!
A whisper in the dark; is better than silence in the light. -Courtesy of your's truly.
My blog is open to all, those whom are easily triggered avoid, it's a story about a girl and her life and how far she has come over the years. If you read it, I hope it inspires you to keep fighting and to NEVER give up!

When you can no longer think of a reason to continue, you must think of a reason to start over.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Rainy.Eyes Offline
Average Joe

Re: hello, my name is Cristian - October 12th 2012, 01:43 PM

Cool ...thanks for the welcome jay haha, I love doing tricks myself haha, but im a little sad about youre knees at the same time ..... I do tricks myself and had horrible falls and was almost to the edge of a horrible accident several times but I still do it and have fun with it lol. I have invented a few tricks . haha im glad to hear someone actually is a scooter enthusiast lol. You know what?!! what about making a group ( unless there already is)

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Validity Offline
I can't get enough

Location: In the deep, dark, treacherous place called my mind. Oh and Australia!

Re: hello, my name is Cristian - October 12th 2012, 01:46 PM

It's my left knee, I sort of had this accident and the clasp which adjusts the height came undone and then I fell forward and had it go through my knee. And then after that netball totally wrecked it so I can't solely blame my scooter. Although, I do hop on it some days and do some mad grinds when I can
The rush you get when you get close to an accident but recover, best moment EVER!
Mad, I didn't, I just stole my mates tricks and pulled them off like my own.
I haven't heard of a scooters group, skaterz yes, scooters no. But, I already belong to a skating club in my area. I suppose I could join a scooter club as well :P

Jay.

Buddy since 18/11/12 LiveHelp Operator since 22/12/12 Add me on Facebook Jay Louise Shorrock!
A whisper in the dark; is better than silence in the light. -Courtesy of your's truly.
My blog is open to all, those whom are easily triggered avoid, it's a story about a girl and her life and how far she has come over the years. If you read it, I hope it inspires you to keep fighting and to NEVER give up!

When you can no longer think of a reason to continue, you must think of a reason to start over.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Harley Quinn Offline
Average Joe

Re: hello, my name is Cristian - October 12th 2012, 01:49 PM

Hiya.

Welcome to the site. We're a friendly bunch, I would think. Everyone's nice here. Everyone listens. If you're lonely, really, this is just a beautiful place.

You seem like a really interesting person. I loved scooters as a kid, but I haven't ridden one in years. That's really cool that you still do. And lots of us here love music too, it's our sanctuary of sorts.

I hope you fit in here.

I hope you're having a spectacular day!

You can PM/VM me about anything.

(#6 (permalink)) Old
Rainy.Eyes Offline
Average Joe

Re: hello, my name is Cristian - October 12th 2012, 02:32 PM

Cool.... thanks for the welcome Incognito, and to hope to cope well ill say ouch to that. My probable closest moment to falling was this time that i came down a mountain road that was like a mile long and it was really steep, so i was going extremely fast and my friend had set a ramp on the bottom( see he is the construction worker of the team lol) and well i slipped while hoing down and i almost faceplanted as the the extreme speed just flipped me out of the scooter ( thats what i get for trying to do no hand all the way down that hill

(#7 (permalink)) Old
oldaccount Offline
I can't get enough

Re: hello, my name is Cristian - October 12th 2012, 05:54 PM

Hey, welcome to the site! I'm Kyra

(#8 (permalink)) Old
Ceinwyn Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Isobel
Location: I'm a free spirit yo... Just haven't found the way out of leicester yet

Re: hello, my name is Cristian - October 12th 2012, 06:50 PM

Hey, I'm jack I think we've spoken in chat before?

either way, awesome to have you here

Women are women, regardless of sex,
and men are men, in the same respects.

You can be both, or a mix of the two,
or you can be neither, if that's what suits you.

But people are people, whatever their parts,
because what really matters, is inside of our hearts.

*Some poem I found on the internet*

(#9 (permalink)) Old
Rainy.Eyes Offline
Average Joe

Re: hello, my name is Cristian - October 12th 2012, 11:57 PM

haha thanks guys for the welcome! its really good knowing people are happy of youre presence! haha and yeah coenred we spoke in chat before but i ahd to leave since I was leaving from school and also the internet disconnected

(#10 (permalink)) Old
Validity Offline
I can't get enough

Re: hello, my name is Cristian - October 13th 2012, 09:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by turabo40 View Post
to hope to cope well ill say ouch to that. My probable closest moment to falling was this time that i came down a mountain road that was like a mile long and it was really steep, so i was going extremely fast and my friend had set a ramp on the bottom( see he is the construction worker of the team lol) and well i slipped while hoing down and i almost faceplanted as the the extreme speed just flipped me out of the scooter ( thats what i get for trying to do no hand all the way down that hill
That would have been an epic stack (aussie word for fall, sounds better to) to record haha. Nah, but I enjoy looking up epic skating fails on youtube, used to brighten my day :P I love riding my scooter down hills.I'm the daredevil and when I'm with mum she freaks out. Bad thing though, our roads are crap and nobody are trying to fix them so it feels like you're riding over rocks and usually I have to ride at an angle so if it hits a rock in the right way I can swing off and quickly regain balance
Fun moments.

Jay.

(#11 (permalink)) Old
I can't get enough

Name: Kayla Christine.

Re: hello, my name is Cristian - October 13th 2012, 05:25 PM

Hey Cristian.
Welcome to the site.
My name is kayla, I hope to see you around the site soon.

(#12 (permalink)) Old
Jack Lowden Offline
Afternoon.
Outside, huh?

Re: hello, my name is Cristian - October 17th 2012, 11:21 PM

Welcome to TeenHelp! I'm Barbara

(#13 (permalink)) Old
Wildflower ♥ Offline
Soakin' up the way of life
I've been here a while

Name: A Team

Re: hello, my name is Cristian - October 19th 2012, 09:07 PM

Hey Cristian! Welcome to TeenHelp! I'm Amalia, a buddy here on the site. Feel free to message me if you have any questions about using the site. I hope to see you around!

Send a message via AIM to Wildflower ♥ Send a message via MSN to Wildflower ♥ Send a message via Skype™ to Wildflower ♥ 
  (#14 (permalink)) Old
ForgetMeNot9 Offline
Muggle
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Megan

Re: hello, my name is Cristian - October 20th 2012, 05:22 AM

Welcome to TeenHelp, Cristian! I'm Meg

Rescue is possible. Love is the movement ♥

(#15 (permalink)) Old
Goodbye_Lullaby Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Ciara

Re: hello, my name is Cristian - October 20th 2012, 09:10 AM

YOU ARE SOOII EPICLY AWESOME!!!!!!! IT'S SO COOL YOU PRODUCE YOUR OWN MUSIC!!!! I AM A MUSIC MANIAC!!!! AND YOU DRAW, I CAN BUT ONLY MANGA PEOPLE SO THEY JUST STAND THERE WITH HUGE EYES LOL! BUT YEAH IF YOU WANNA TALK IM HERE!!

SOOOO HAVE A SLICE OF PIZZA!!! (v^-^)>|>

GoodbyeLullaby

I wanna be alive well don't you? There's no use in feeling low.
7th March 2013 Met my Heroes Tonight Alive <3

(#16 (permalink)) Old
Lumos. Offline
Used to be Don'tForget
I can't get enough

Name: Dionna

Re: hello, my name is Cristian - October 20th 2012, 03:07 PM

Hi there! Welcome to TeenHelp! Im Dionna, im also 14. I love music too. Hope to see you around!

From day one I talked about getting out
But not forgetting about
How all my worst fears are letting out
He said, "Why put a new address on the same old loneliness?"
When breathing just passes the time
Until we all just get old and die
  Send a message via Skype™ to Lumos. 
  (#17 (permalink)) Old
Hypothesis. Offline
Not significant.

TeenHelp Veteran

Name: Dez

Re: hello, my name is Cristian - October 21st 2012, 03:56 AM

Welcome to TH! I'm Dez.

I hope that you like it here. This is a really great site to make friends for sure, and you can also look around the forums and make posts, and get support for everything that is going on. You definitely deserve support and this is a great place for that!

I like 30 Seconds to Mars too!

Is riding the scooter hard? I tried once when I was little and fell.

As for writing and doing art, maybe you can check out the Self Expression forum. There you can post your own works and even look at other people's.

I hope to see you soon!

(#18 (permalink)) Old
escape♥ Offline
Happiness is waiting for you<3
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Paula

Re: hello, my name is Cristian - October 21st 2012, 02:58 PM

Welcome to TeenHelp! I'm Paula

If you're looking for a sign not to kill yourself tonight, this is it.
"May the odds be ever in your favour"
"A strong person is one who can smile this morning like they weren't crying last night."
Your never alone, I'm always here for you. Shoot me a VM or PM.

Closed Thread